Right Wing Hate Thread

Let's mock right wingers, Ayn Rand fanboys, ancaps, libertarians and porky apologists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA
seductivejewess4.net/
55chan.org/pol/res/35.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA

And this is why I hate Holla Forums&/r9k/ now.

Anything with the phrase "jewish trickery" in it

As soon as that fucking music in the first link started playing with the fucking SPOOOOOOOKYYYYYY backwards talking I fucking laughed my ass off.

"Communism doesn't work, because human nature!"

What about social welfare?

"Charity will take care of it. Thats just what people do!"

You should visit some non-American chan boards, you can find some real gems in their respective Holla Forumss. In a Brazilian one, they're cry about the fucking French Revolution.

Lol have you got to the part where they have Gramsci quotes they give him like a disney tier villain voice.

WEW

The fact that Holla Forums harps endlessly about pizzagate. it's tinfoil tier conspiracy shit and it boggles the mind why people actually believe it.

Well it wouldn't be the first time a nation's political and cultural elites were engaged in pedophile practices

Holy shit imagine being the autist that put the time into making those last 2 screencaps

seductivejewess4.net/

It's on its fourth incarnation after being taken down three times and I'm still not entirely sure whether it's ironic or sincere

Here's plenty more "fun" for you. Dunno why older pics are missing.

55chan.org/pol/res/35.html

Us and Bunkermag even get namedropped once.

Little missy, I'm anti-AOC.

Jesus christ, is this what Holla Forums actually believes…

I almost wanna read Red Cocaine now.

I don't understand what this page is, but it's making me hard

Holy fucking shit that last one

Go hog-wild. It seems like the author gave the coveted role of Saboteur of Western Civilization to Gramsci instead of the Frankfurt School for a change.

Yeah it's a bit suspicious.

It's a really old image, from when there were more factions on Holla Forums

2 degrees of separation between sargon and david duke

That's honestly one more degree than I'd imagine it to be.

BPS might claim to be a pigeon but his fans only like him because he's a fucking parrot for them.