Shit liberals say

Today i was told that i cannot be a communist cause i don't speak russian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20
huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking bourgeois liberals don't understand that capitalism makes progressive values untenable.

They don't care about the endgame, the average liberal is only concerned with status and being better than you.

it's funny how liberals and fascists both associate communism with an external, racial and linguistic outsiders

the Nazis had their "judeo/asiatic/slavic bolshevism" and liberals fall into the same trap, but they blame a nationality, i.e. russia, to make it more palatable

i refuse to belive that anyone is that dumb

We don't need to, comrade Batko is translating all their videos for us :^)

Yes because denying reality and going ostritch is clearly the solution to the world's ills

it's a fucking classic sadly I have encountered many liberals that told me that.

Do you address the history of your country, which definitely included violence regardless of where you are, but if you're in a liberal democracy most likely involved violent revolution?

I didn't even know where to start with that one

That's true though

youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20

fucking liberals, here they give flowers to the riot police and then when the riot police advances, they smack the fuck out every one, even to those that gave them flowers and chant no violence "NO VIOLENCIA" like fucking brain dead seagulls.

soy de Mexico.
The thing here is, that people fear the initiation of violence, coming from the working class, they think that is impossible to topple the government and abolish it, they call you government infiltrator and all sorts of adjectives.

Doesn't Mexico have quite an active anarchist movement?

it's completely disorganized.
Infiltrated.
Idpoled.
full of druggies huffing lacquer thinner.
There are some hardcore Anarchists in Oaxaca but everywhere else it's a fucking mess.

Infiltrated by Tankies, Trots and the police.*

I kinda have a rule against scrolling into YT comments cause I always see something so ignorant I have to comment. One thing led to another and I get this.

This

I heard the same when I was in high school, but with German. Many people seem to think Capital is just the Commie version of the bible…

I've been thinking about way to counter this. You can tell them communism, nazism, capitalism and all other "-isms" have killed 0 people because ideas don't kill people, other people do. If we start accepting that it makes sense for an idea to kill someone then we need a method of counting.

Scratch a liberal

Colonial enclaves are good because the natives make a bit more money.

Why do liberals care about early 20th century Italian progressives?

Wait so is wanting to have the fruits of your labor extracted from you a Communist ideal?

Holy shit I want to move to America just so I could fuck with the idpol

I unironically believe this. I'm not sure what high standard they think he's setting

Liberal: "I would suck a communist cock if it made them support my views"

Hillary would be better than Obama.
All the "good" things he did were either half-assed or symbolic.

What the everloving fuck

I don't think she would've been "good" but I definitely agree she'd be less width washy at the very least. With Obama he basically says a lot and does nothing on almost every issue, then goatses himself to his copetition preemptively in the name of cooperation and compromise so it's not even a full assed version of his own theoretically liberal goals.

something someething good in theory something something

Some radlib the other day wrote an op-ed about how the women's strike was bad because only muh privileged people have the ability to strike

Bruh
Both are rulers of a dystopian right wing authoritarian capitalist government. Obama was not wishy washy on any of his liberal ideals. He drone bombed more people than Bush, deported more people than Bush, classified more people than bush, signed the NDAA on new years eve so nobody would notice, repealed the "legal" ban on the government brainwashing it's own citizens with propaganda, gave bailouts to GM and huge multinational banks, was at war for 8 years straight, expanded and perfected the surveilance systems the NSA uses, used the IRS audit powers to constantly bog down the Democratic parties enemies with tax audits, tortured people in black sites, toured people on boats in international waters, colluded with the Clinton campaign to artificially prop her up, never closed gitmo, the list goes on.
But no, Killary would have done it better.

Tankies what the fuck

It's really strange to me you think this is an endorsement of Hillary. It's easier to oppose and plan against someone consistent. Obama was very inconsistent

Well they got that right at least. Hillary doing anything good is laughable though.

Someone said "Hillary would be better than Obama" and someone else said the unironically believed that "Hillary could have been just as good a president as Obama, but because of mis.ogyny, she didn't get elected." So yes I do take it as such.

How are you using a computer? Won't your commune kill you for that.

Probably why we need poster IDs. I would never make that claim.

Have you never done anything for your family or friends without the promise of getting paid on return?

In United States, idpol fucks you.

WOAH WOAH WOAH
You guys hate liberals too?

Why wouldn't we?

Aren't you guys SJWs? or did Holla Forums lie to me

Did the moralfags lie to you to get you to support their chanology tier internet crusade? Of course idiot.

p much like the anarchist movement everywhere else then

Dude, Holla Forums is anti-sjw lefties.

Shouldn't that hammer and sickle be deeply disturbing.

It's what bring us together.

my eyes have been opened
did you also vote trump

lmao fag

No voting is a waste of time no matter how funny mr big government is on TV.

Am eurofag. I did prefer Trump over Hillary though.

Should I not vote?
Please explain, I am now interested in you guys

You should form worker co-ops

honestly i'd think i'd go insane living in the US

having to deal with wannabe stalinists that think slaughtering millions of "reactionares" for fun is good, idpol obsessed liberals draped in marxist rhetoric and dumb smashie antifas would drive me nuts

let me correct the statement
now it's a true statement.

ah and let me guess, you and your little clique gets to decide who is and isn't a reactionary?

of course you can't make any mistakes ever, you're just following an infallible science!

i'd shoot a tankie before a fascist

JUST SHOOT BOTH?

Well, at least you're well-positioned to go Nechaev.

TBF, sucking cock is fun. I'd totes swallow a cute fascist guy if it meant converting him to the dark side.

user, I hate to bring up this fact, but historically, homosexuality has been far more strongly associated with fascism. You would be the one getting right-pozzed.

Someone has to. It's pretty easy to tell who has to die. Random nobodies aren't a problem, but the porkies have to go. It's a one-time deal. You kill them all in a revolution, and then ban the death penalty when it's over, like Cuba.

No, mistakes are an unfortunate reality of revolution.

You are a fascist then. Off to the wall you go.

good idea

Voting is a bourgeois trick to make the masses complacent. Even if you elected Karl Marx's ghost, it wouldn't destroy capitalism because the bourgeoisie would shut down their factories and hire private armies if the state didn't tolerate that. It would be Chile 1973 all over again.

No, the only option is a mass movement of the people themselves to destroy the alliance of state and capital, based upon an alliance of the dispossessed poor and the workers who have little left to lose themselves.

Murder my opponents out of sheer expediency without thoughts of long term consequences? Propaganda of the deed? What would that accomplish? Go away, FBI.

This

The cry of every self appointment righteous crusader since the dawn of time.

Take a look at yourself.

Good to know gambling with the lives of innocents is just a mistake to you. Humans are not cogs for your shitty little power games.

Good thing you'll never gain power, psychopath.

Well damn, that's disappointing.

some of us did
other didn't vote at all

He is spewing BS

Glad he got punched

Didn't say nothing about murder. It's about infiltrating institutions and subverting them and their members to the cause for now at least

Sometimes it's what they don't say. Co-worker mentioned that his sister loves firing people and nobody blinked. I of course had visions of gulags dance through my head.

Fascinating

Those of us who voted, voted purely on the benefit of working people and the chance of helping the revolution. Some think Trump will make the revolution come sooner, some thought Clinton would, and some thought one or the other would make life more tolerable under capitalism in the meantime.

For example, Chomsky said better to vote Hillary because Trump would divide the working class too much to work together, while Zizek said vote Trump because he's worse and will provide a rallying point for working class people. People will disagree/agree with those positions or have a unique position of their own, but the biggest overarching commonality is that we all agree they're pieces of shit and that neither was ultimately "good" for anyone.

but I won't get my "I voted" sticker

I'd let you convert me

I just now read his "Catechism Of The Revolutionist". It seems… implausible. A mass platformist or syndicalist movement seems much more feasible.

Throughout history, the masses have been miserable. They have only revolted when the misery becomes so much that anything other system would be tolerable or when an unequivocally better system is widely advocated.

Nechayev's proposal to destroy everything out of spite and institute barracks communism would neither gain popular support nor create the kind of world which I'd like to live in.

huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html
Gay Nazism isn't without historical precedent.

I want an "I didn't vote" sticker. And I want it to look as obnoxious as possible.

But that's literally all you faggots do.