I'm sorry for making the 100th identity politics thread today, but I have a very specific request

I'm sorry for making the 100th identity politics thread today, but I have a very specific request.

Could you guys dump identitarians saying crap that shows how easily their rhetoric can be appropriated against left-wing politics? Or just identitarians being repulsive shitheads in general.

This type of shit was vital to make me realise how phony identity politics is, but I usually don't save or screencap these things so I'm always lacking references to illustrate this point.

I'll post the few I have later.

wtf i love segregation now

if you change a few words that reas like a Holla Forums post

There are few people who ingrain their political ideology so much into their identity as marxists do, yet strangely enough, "identity politics" is used by them as a slur for others.

this is what real priviledge looks like. i guess white people can just magically conjure money out of thin air just like her parents can.

responding to this

This one might be a bit too Holla Forums but I like it.

how do you fuck up twice in a row like that

don't drunkpost kids

Third Worldism is a mental disorder.

that hot for houthis tweet is normal tankie shit i dunno why that is here.

Devin Faraci shit is good af because he turned out to be a sexual abuser

tbh

www.reddit.com/r/menkampf

Isn't there a subreddit where they post left and right idpol and it's supposed to be a game to guess which side it's from?

Yes that's what I linked

Ah, I thought it was just for showing off the browser extension that changes "men" to "Jews" and so on. The sub I was thinking of was /r/StormfrontOrSJW

Oh yeah that's what I was thinking of, I must have mixed them up

This would put all the tumblr folks in neurotypical.