Why do reactionaries have such fragile egos?

Why do reactionaries have such fragile egos?

why do leftist need to invent fake genders?

you'r pic doesn't really indicate much
he just responded sarcastically

You're thinking capitalists. Those "genders" are like flavours of ice cream. It's wealth extraction.

The floragender shit died down a long ass time ago

Do destroy the white race of course

All genders are fake you spooked dweeb

fuck off, tripfag
you are not welcome here

Read butler

because their ego is all they have. literally all they think about is themselves and their social status. So naturally they get extremely upset if you put doubt into their hearts that they are actually demi-gods

If you can't tell, he's mad because he got BTFO

what?

why did statist reactionaries need to invent the first two?

why do you focus on what dumb teenagers are saying on the internet ?

and why are you acting like it's a new thing ?

He's right, though. Tripfag mierda niggers aren't welcome here. user mierda niggers are fine, though.

Why are you tripfagging, you reddit faggot?

Idpol

You got it backwards OP. People with fragile egos tend to be reactionaries because the meme version of history suggests it would support their egos more.

Criollito pls go this is a white extermination board

This is the mind of a mierda nigger.

Now that's r/kotakuinaction tier

t. esperma nigger

Criollito we all know it's you

XAX

>Wahh, stop disliking me. You must be white.
Top kek, nigger faggot. I already told you, I'm Mexican, but you will always be a nigger because of that trip.

you're not even a nazbol criollito =/

Honestly you might as well trip because your posts are incredibly obviously you even when they're not directed at me

Si soy, cabrĂ³n.
I know what that is. I just don't happen to be that. I'm fucking brown and my great-grandmother was a tarahumara indian.
Nigger faggot proves he has mierda inside his head.

Besides, I'm not the one who first posted about how idpol was "totally necessary" and admitted to being a 16 year old faggot.

Or you could not trip and save yourself the embarrassment of being offended because people point out your SJW nigger behavior.

OK I believe you
You missed the point, I'm not asking you to be PC I'm just casting doubt on the idea that someone who thinks being a "nigger" and a "faggot" is a good insult is a leftist.

You talk like an uneducated inner-city internet reactionary who wants to be white, anyway.
BTW I'm 17. And idpol is totally necessary. Get over yourself

It's a good insult as long as it keeps offending you.

What does that even mean. You seem to imply that "white" has inherent behaviors attached to it. Sounds like racism to me, which is rich coming from a mierda nigger like you.

So you just turned 17. Nice. You're still a faggot

Yeah, because bitching about inconsequential shit will totally raise class consciousness. Maybe it's just because you're a nigger and you can't see beyond that.

Wow I'm so offended how dare youuuu yeah no I'm not nice priorities though
Your lack of understanding of racial issues could be called a 'white' trait because it's typically white people who exhibit this behavior but that's not what I was talking about, I was talking about the fact you act like one of those colored reactionaries who really wishes his genes were pure so he could stop hating himself.
Turned 17 a while ago my duder buddy pallo
Obviously class consciousness is more important than anti-racism and anti-imperialism and anti whatever else but there seems to be this persistent myth on here that telling people not to be racist in itself is "divisive". What's "divisive" is calling everything racist for absurd reasons and bigoted and going after people for it. You can call something racist constructively and non-aggressively.

Apparently you got so pissed, that you forgot to make comprehensible sentences with punctuation and all that shit.
So your lack of understanding of logic could be called a nigger trait because niggers generally exhibit illogical behavior. Amidoinitrite?
No, unlike you I understand that my color doesn't really matter. My ideas do, and your ideas come from someone with shit for brains.

Wow, much mature. So grown up.

That's not what idpol is, and you know it. Unlike you, I'm not the one constantly being racist by saying certain ideas are "white".

Newsflash: A lot of your ideas are actually racist and more divisive than me calling you names could ever be, you nigger faggot.

gay post

It's funny that your nigger brain can't come up with a better post than yours or even admit that you were fucking wrong.

No mate I'm not fucking wrong. Saying you exhibit traits generally considered to be predominantly white isn't racist.
Anti-racism needs to be part of the left because class and race are both parts of the same hierarchical system.

Prove it. :^)

Then saying that the traits you exhibit (stupidity) are considered predominantly nigger traits is also not racist.

Again, I'm not against fighting racism, unlike you, I'm not attributing traits to a certain racial group. Have you considered that maybe you're the racist here?

Can we please be anti-racist in the MLK way and not try to analyse what are white traits or black traits or whatever, how about we actually judge people individually in terms of race, crazy idea I know.

No, because then we'd have to ignore idpol, and our resident turbonigger can't have that.

Gay post
Yes that actually is racist because as it turns out lots of people are stupid and not just niggers.
If you say "generally" it's a statement, not a racist generalization.

What the fuck? What he said has nothing to do with identity politics. Identity politics is pushing the interest of certain identity groups. I'm using analysis. You can't look at what opinions people have in a bubble because they don't exist in a bubble. Lynch yourself you annoying little twat.
Then what is it? When people say idpol on here they usually mean the 'calling everyone a bigot' thing and the 'putting class second or third' thing. Then the nazbols get all comfy-cozy and start saying we need to throw out anti-racism entirely to get traction. Fuck that.

Stop shitting up the gamergate thread, you commie trash.

do you people still care about that? lmao

Because it is being enshrined in law in some countries and people are being punished for rejecting the notion as ridiculous.

What exactly am I to be seeing here?

oh no, not gommunisms.

Guessing from some sperging in this thread, it must be a screenshot from the gamer gate thread on Holla Forums.

Sex isn't gender.

They wouldn't be reactionaries otherwise.