I think trump broke her

I think trump broke her

cant wait for her to die tbh

Jesus Christ maybe pizza gate was right about the bitch eating children

Why do all white girls think cutting their hair short is some sort of revolutionary feminist move, when really its just shallow nonsense that changes nothing.
Uppperclass white women want to be white men so bad.

short hair is ugly

What women dont understand is that men would literally fuck a female hobo that lives by a trash can if she had nice tits

she's almost 70

Made me look up her Twitter. Just look at this shit

to a womanizer corrupt assholllé
Her kid has "spoiled underparented rich kid" written all over her.
great job
Literally wut. This is where it becomes so apparent that this list was constructed by PR.
Great marriage, again.
and wall street lobbyist.
Good job bombing millions.
Again, PR. IMO they were trying to counter Trump's silly hairdo-meme.
She's wearing those horrible dresses so that her portable toilet accessories can be hidden.
ha.

Nice generalities you got there.

is asshole filtered?

Mine? Nah. I like my shit al natural and al dente. Running it through a filter ruins the texture, imo.

Pant suits are the stupidest shit on the planet and im glad hilldawg lost and women arent dressing like chairman Mao

u just jelly of her form

Old Hag:
Trump:

I fukcing love it.

Our Glorious Supreme Leader Clinton

Stop trying to make Kim look worse by associating his dress with that of that evil hag.

I really wish somebody saved the Clinton-Posadist edits. Those things made several Holla Forums posters have complete break downs.

Shut up your lying mouth right now

heheh.

Oh fuck I remember that. They practically started crying.

The best sort of women are the ones that look like boys, "Bois." Short hair, petite frame, boyish looks. So adorable. I want to date the tommyest tomboy and make her wear skirts.

BRB gotta take care of something

My favourite was the guy who was completely at a loss being out-edged by Holla Forums, complaining about how he wants to genocide everyone that isn't white but has somehow been outdone by commies calling for pantsuits and a nuclear holocaust. Probably one of the funniest things I've read on 8ch, I'm pretty sure the ones you bump into on Holla Forums who are convinced we supported Clinton are those posters.

nah, she is fine

nigga, we lookin at the same pic?

I can fap to that.

source on that depraved gif?

I would like to personally thank the gods that we aren't in the timeline where radical feminists keep calling the president, "Queen Hillary".

Nice fam 10/10 I agree

Missed this fam, what was this shit? Sounds hilarious

Truly, Comrade Clinton's fashion sense is an inspiration to us all
Long live Chairman Bill and the communist WTO!

Hillary was a mistake.

It was actually kind of laughable that the dnc let her stomp the competition when Americans were already sick of her for over a decade.