Hey, I'm pretty new here. Does it look like I'd make a good leftist?

Hey, I'm pretty new here. Does it look like I'd make a good leftist?

Yes, actually: upper left is the only acceptable quadrant. Greetings, comrade.

Wow, thanks!

You're very close to being a tankie, but you're probably an ML. The political compass really sucks though, so it's hard to judge your leanings based on it.

Considering you had to strongly agree with either crazy religious, sex-negative or racist statements to make that score, I dunno how to feel about you.

How do people even get to the second quadrant?

You'll be perfect for the front lines. I know just the spot that constantly gets mortar shelled.

yeah its kind of impossible to get that kind of score without wanting to kill everyone who wants to fuck so

far-left middle is top-tier

Majority of people are libertarian left here.

This compass is pretty useless tbh
The questions by and large presuppose capitalism, for one, and cannot reflect the real spectrum of revolutionary politics. Besides, it has a heavy bias to the bottom left in how the questions are worded and what they ask in general, see
Also there are more than two axes to politics, it's silly to presume to put "every" position in order on a single line from "left" to "right" and it's just as silly to put them in order on a single plane.
Ideally you'll read some basic theory and get an idea of which tendency you identify with and why

Anything more than a few points above the green/red border means youre a huge moralfag

Found one of my compasses, which is probably pretty old yet probably the newest one as well but I can't be assed to do the damn test for a millionth time.

Now that is just untrue.
I consistently get placed into the upper left corner, yet I don't respond positively to any of the questions that are specifically about race (culture is a different story).
I would certainly not consider myself 'sex negative' either.

No, since you have to give Conservative answers to get any authoritarian points at all. You're probably a Straßerist or something similarly spooked. I got this result on a 1917 quiz where even Stalinists got placed in the bottom left, yet this political compass always pegs me as a libertarian simply because I'm socially progressive.

bad meme. libertarianism isn't real

You've done well OP. The main aim is to keep in the red square and above the horizontal line which runs through the centre as it separates men from degenerate cuckolds.

How? I've taken this quiz tons of times, and the more and more authoritarian I become, I still cannot get past the middle line as I don't want to kill brown people or people for having a kind of sex I think is yucky.

A Nazi/Natbol can easily land in the green