Shitty Internet comments and stuff

Let's laugh at other people while keeping it to a single thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women's_Day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn this guy is so desperately sucking Trump's cock, I guess hoping he gets the ruling reversed outside the courts.

He's just sharing his knowledge of the silent killer of people like them: coronary heart disease

MAINSTREAM METEOR

A containment thread is a good idea.
Can dumb shit found on Holla Forums also be posted here?
Let's start with a classic

All the four people involved make that screenshot perfect.

Holla Forums - Leftist Politically Incorrect/Random

If this thread could effectively work as a containment thread, it could be an improvment for board quality.

I'd like to think this thread will still be related to dumb people talking about politics.

K E K

>International Women's Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women's Day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women's_Day

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

every single time i pull up Holla Forums its you guys making fun of liberals and Holla Forumsyp stormniggers. But, when i pull up Holla Forums i see them discussing the Wikileaks See-ay-aye leaks and shit that is happening with international trade organizations and military partnerships. Im sorry but this board is degenerating into a Weird twitteresque Hyena Den. You guys are from /lit/ yes? You love theory and intellectuals. Why the fuck is every other thread mocking worthless low level stooges and then lewds? Wtf

The Vault 7 leaked bump limit like a day ago you fucking retard.

*leak thread reached
What the fuck

At first I was like: "I will be strong on Russia"

But then I was like: "Russia has me whipped like a bitch"

Life of Trump.

Oh haha wow

I was going to make a second thread but when I noticed people kept using the thread despite getting automatically permasaged I thought, like, eh.

make a new one

i haven't seen it all day, i saw it for 5 minutes the other day

Trumps election is probably the best thing that has happend in decades

Fine!!

There was a massive thread about it yesterday.

god fucking dammit

No offense but you literally walked into the wrong thread for this subject. And I only 50% agree with your statements. Some days, there's really good threads on theory, and there's a sticky for reading material. The only real problem I have with this place is Holla Forums astroturfing, bait threads, and stupid eceleb threads.

kim dotcom is fat as fuck

I know that feel

Well shit you learn something new everyday

Jesus fucking christ man

I want to kill that fucking shithead

Not expecting ancaps to understand society and/or history tbh.

We'll see how much he likes hard work in gulag.

racist

Muke roast this nigga pls

Fucking Christ.

This is why we fight comrade!

she is so gorgeous

fuckoff israeli scum. any real syrian kurd would murder you for shilling for israel

My sides

he tried to warn you

make him farm gold in WoW like they do in China

fix cuckcha

what is she even holding?

Machine gun with cloth used as camo?

THE THREAD SAID LAUGH NOT GET YOUR BLOOD BOILING

That's what everyone of these threads turn into and why the kids should cull it. Let's have a funny thread to laugh at "funny political cartoons" that just turns into a black hole of retards debating jpegs that somehow becomes a fixture of the community.

Fucking kill me

Wow… how can you guys even defend using the color red? That's a communist color. I'm literally shaking. It's the Bolsheviks all over again…

Not surprising. Seeing how you stupid niggers couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

Is manufacturing technology racist Holla Forums?

Computers are racist because white people make them and white people are good at them. They need to make computers easy, like TV.

Going against the thread's topic