How is Germany? Immigration wise

How is Germany? Immigration wise

Looks like a really well organized place to move to.

How are the people there? Is it easy to live if you only speak english?

Is everything literally in German? i heard even movies get dubbed O_o

What are some good places for someone who likes a big city to be close to big grocery stores, tech stores etc? Also quite liberal and pro EU so mainly interested in big cities.
from greece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PuXoOvDYPE
furrymap.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are an EU citizen and can go live there at any time.

Try this thread

If you are from Greece why dont you just visit? Hitchhike or take one of these really cheap airlines booked months in advance.

Its to organised, thats the problem, and the bureaucrats themselves have no idea how some of that stuff functions. But atleast once stuff is done its done and you know how to do it again exactly the same way the next time.

Movies are dubbed in German but bigger cities also show the stuff in original language. Living in a bigger city without knowing any German is possible but anoying and you will be stuck in a bubble of other expats. How the people ar depends from place to place. South and North Germans are quite different, I think just experiencing them for a bit is the best way to know if you like them or not.

You've made threads like this before and I always pop up to ask similar questions

How hard is it to get a job in germany without papers?
How is the internet ? Can I play my gaymen without issues? How easy is it to pirate stuff?
What about housing?

Finngol here. It's mostly shit.

On the plus side,

Well desu I've gotten used to most of it, but I pretty much intended to live in a Spartan way when I came here.

It's not like you _can't_ find apartments with decent kitchens and so on, at a cost. Fixed internet works okay, but in my case there was only one (1) ISP that didn't require a 12+ month contract.

If you just want to check it out here maybe chaining a bunch of Airbnb apartments for 1 month each would be useful, less language barrier, commitment etc

where the fuck do you live

Do you even Lüft?
Seriously just open your damn window.

I know the struggle but there are cheap data contracts up to 5GB

To be precise your land lord only has to cover an oven/cooker so you dont have to get that

Thats probably just your shitty apartment tbh, check if you can get a new water heater from your landlord. You have a lot of rights.

The rest of the stuff is completely true.

Why are you without papers? Where are you from?

If you're american and you don't have any desperately needed skills there, don't even fucking think about it. They have an entire labor pool from europe to pull from if they need a math teacher or burger flipper, plus the US isn't in a bad enough state to warrant refugee status (and if it ever is I doubt they'll accept us, as we did this to ourselves). I've looked into it quite a bit and there isn't anyway around it unless you have very special circumstances. They simply don't want or need you.

If you're loaded with money and really want into europe you could try to apply to a "lesser" country (like estonia) to go to school there and try to get a job at a company, if you can maintain that for as long as the law of the country requires (usually 6-7 years) then you can apply for citizenship.

Overall it fucking sucks being american, the country is "rich" enough that even if you're dirt poor you still have it "good" so no one really feels pity for you. Thanks to anti-immigration laws being retarded it's harder for a degreed american to get into the EU than it is for a refugee from bum-fuck africa. Spouse it actually a British citizen but because of laws Cameron signed you have to make $50k a year to bring over family to live, and if he made that much money we wouldn't need to fucking move anyways.

The most disgusting people on the planet can't live anywhere else, good

Meh lots of americans come with a study visa or a freelancer visa and then change over to a propper residence status. So some demographics of americans manage to come otherwise Berlin wouldnt be full of them.

colombia but I will migrate legally or illegaly

Who the fuck uses a date plan? Just leech of other's wifi, do they even have prepaid phone services?
But how time consuming can it get?
Oh
Not surprising
Not a problem for me, cotton porky is better than plastic porky
Thats actually pretty cool
Explain
Open the window
I don't cook so its not an issue for me
Why not boil water on the stove or the microwave?
"hey baby wanna have a tax break?"
At least they have healthcare
Shit man when you come from cocalombia many of the shit you complain about sounds like a step up from what I have here

It has a lot of immigrants that rape people! Don't go!!

I have little experience with this but I know that farmers are desperate for workers since the german countryside has no people anymore. They might take an illegal if you ask them nicely and demonstrate that you aren't a lazy entitled fuck. I worked with petty bourgeois people before and they constantly have problems with workers that try to fuck with them because they are used to workplaces where they can get away with it.
Depends on where you live and how much you pay. You can get really fast internet but only in cities and for a higher price. Country is all copper lines.
I can only speak for my experience in the country, the guy I worked for has a bratty son that plays call of duty all day, he didn't seem to have any problems with it.
A lot of anti pirate propaganda but little persecution, as long as you don't download GTA 6 one day after release but keep to older stuff or hobbies like anime, you won't get in trouble. I've been sailing these seas for years without a proxy and I've been totally fine.
The countryside has a lot of cheap housing since nobody wants to live there anymore, the cities are partially gentrified and the houses are a hot commodity for richer workers and porkies who want some extra retirement money so don't expect to be able to buy one at a normal price. Cities like Hannover are notorious for having no vacant apartments, students always struggle finding housing there.

This is a right wing propaganda map of supposed immigrant crimes being spread around, suggesting that they are all evil. That plus a tun of Breitbart fake news has created this weird image that our country is on fire.
In reality, everything is fine here, I know people that are helping refugees out and most of them seem to be nice people. We are dealing with this problem fine.
If you want some more info on this silly map, check out the video Shaun&Jen made on it: youtube.com/watch?v=4PuXoOvDYPE
That entire channel is pretty good.

Germany is pretty racist in that our understanding of nationalism is rooted in ethnicity and not in civic nationalism like the US. Big cities are pretty "colorful" but most of Germany is, well, really German/white. The immigration issue is pretty overblown.

It's not well organized, just heavy on bureaucracy.

You can get by in Berlin by only speaking English for the most part, but if you want work and such you'll need to most likely learn German. Germans suck, we are a pretty hostile bunch and cucked by authority, there's a reason we started two World Wars.

Yeah, everything gets dubbed but you can go watch the movies in their original language as well, assuming you live in a big city and choose the right cinema.

Berlin or Hamburg, anything else is trash tier.

why

Sure if you want to be surrounded by furries

furrymap.net/

Must be the furries.

Fuck is wrong with germans

I don't understand, do they really think it's the Trumpcucks that want to leave the country right now?

Trumpcucks are dangerous and dont belong in EU.

And if US doesnt allow free movement with the EU, so will the EU not give free movement to the US.

Who want freedom of movement, when its just the movement of muslim rape terrorists.
EU is a joke.

Implying that Schengen is not the best thing ever for all EU citizens.

lol no

lol whatever. Just wait until the AfD uncuck Germany.

Lol, only people who talk to you are other delusional Holla Forumstards trying to mutually support each other's delusions to feel better.

I dont bother speaking to my dog seriously, it lacks the intelligence ;^)

It a convenience at best and a way of destroying working class wages at it's worst (read current state).

You make it sound awesome, getting a job as an farmer will be cool
I should start studying german now

It raises working class wages for loads of poor af east europeans. Economic nationalism is retarded.

Here is some info on farmwork and living in the country:

Farmwork requires some skills, although farmers are generally willing to teach people as long as they learn fast. Keep in mind that each hour of teaching is an hour the farmer needs to pay you for not doing anything while he also does nothing. Petty bourgeoisie people have a lot of work and risk associated with their job, don't waste their time or patience.

Depending on where you work, you might get to drive a tractor. If you do, please be careful. I have witnessed people doing the most retarded shit with heavy machinery, causing huge damage. Some older machines might have quirks or faults, listen well when you are being told about those because a tractor can break it's attached machinery if it's not used right.

If you work with animals, you will be working with animal faeces. I've worked with cows and have had to deal with a lot of literal shit. You need a certain tolerance for bad smells from the start and that tolerance will grow fast through constant exposure. Make sure you can handle being covered in shit sometimes or wearing shit stained work clothes. You can always shower afterwards.

Farmwork is NOT factory work. You go home when the work is done, not when your contract tells you your hours are up. If you follow these rules, you'll get to experience some not alienated work, the faster and more thorough you are, the better the animals will live and the sooner your free evening will begin. Small farms are prone to various catastrophes like animal breakouts, you might get called on during your free time, prepare for that.

Some farmers offer their workers free housing and food or reduced rents for houses they own. These places range from regular houses to slave camp tier shacks, depending on what sector you are working in. Be polite when eating dinner with your boss, you'll either have a closer, friendly relationship with him or you will hate his guts and probably leave depending on how you act towards him and his family in such situations.

Farmwork doesn't pay that well. German farms are generally underfunded so don't expect huge salaries. Still, employers are desperate and take any idiot they can get, so you might be able to haggle a little, just make sure that your employment doesn't start with blackmail, that will lead to quit the bad time.

There is usually little to do in villages. You have some Fests like 5 times a year, most of those will consist mostly of old people. To do anything, you'll have to drive to the next city, which is usually at least 30 minutes off. Make sure to buy your groceries in bulk so you only need to shop once a week. This requires some planning and personal discipline. If you want friends that you can meet regularly, there is little choice. The kind of people in your age that haven't been drained away to cities yet tend to be quirky at least. Some might have inherited a farm or just love the country life but the overall concentration of lolcow tier people is high in villages. Either have low standards or reduce your social life to the internet.

Feel free to ask some more questions.

I don't have any questions.
But I think I need to get some experience with farmwork beforehand and decide if farmwork is a thing for me