Protests shake Egypt after cut to bread subsidies

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/03/08/egyp-m08.html

By Niles Niemuth
8 March 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

staging.ilo.org/public/libdoc/ilo/1981/81B09_608_engl.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you put this same girl's pic into every OP you make?

Bring back Nasser

Do you have a problem with the most beautiful woman ever around?

maybe they'll have the third revolution in about three years and fuck it up again

Her lack of assets is disgusting. Stop encouraging OP.

It's hard to have a successful revolution when the US keeps couping you.

You have shit taste

Asians have simply the least stimulating girls out there. I don`t honestly see anything good about gook bodies that mostly remind me of 13y old boys.

There was no coup. They elected a Muslim Brotherhood cretin the first time and the upper class secularists reee'd out and then begged for another military dictatorship, which the military were of course happy to oblige.

There is no other option for Muslim countries anyways. Democracy is incompatible with Islam.

how can we destroy Islam then?

Destroying Capitalism

Secular dictatorships with focus on capitalism since capital and Islam are in direct conflict.

it's like a match made in heaven.

care to elaborate?

sexual preferences =/= racism

Hussein`s Iraq I think is a good and effective example of what we want to do with middle-east in my opinion. Reducing the power of the clergy by concentrating people on state interests instead of religious ones and not allowing religion to form dual power relationships with the state is essential in this task.

People tend to use them as comedic device.

Usage of language in this way does not imply the definition of racism.

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Does it have to be a dictatorship in order to do that though?

One party state could also do it, but democracy tends to let conservatives and reactionaries take over. Turkey is a prime example of this.

the 1980 coup(us-backed) practically killed the left when it was so strong in Turkey though.

You're a fucking subhuman nigger. Just kidding, of course.

Terror tactics killed it. Same goes of RAF in Germany too.

Good one.

Fuuuuuuck. That physique is fucking impossible. A literal anime character. If I could fuck one person in the whole world It'd be her.

Maybe you should stop reproducing so there's actually enough land and bread for everyone.

This is what happens when you see women only as baby factories, and population as "human capital".

Taking into consideration the rise in productive forces of food supply this was to be expected and is not caused by the population itself but by the economic model and mixture of charity economy with populist tendencies. Social programs can work but they require whole lot more of social and economic development.

You mean that is what happens when you develop capitalism without introducing the basic necissities to enable family planning.

She really is perfect. Science needs to hurry up and clone her.

Hoarding grain on a mass scale

tfw IMF bread riots will devastate Egypt just like so many places before. They truly never learn.

It's what happens when you put the means of production into private hands, dam the source of incredible agricultural productivity, and then incentivize luxury production.

Agricultural production also increased in the west, where on average the population has grown about 50% since the green revolution.

Developing countries on the other hand have grown by anywhere from 3 to over 7 times their 1950 levels.
That growth is did not just outpace social reform, including reproductive health, but is now exceeding growth in food production.

Basically that. Abortion is still illegal or highly restricted in many of these countries.

Egypt is going to end up just like Syria in a few years. If it wasn't for the explosive population growth they'd be a lot wealthier today. And stable too.
They would be one of the most food secure nations on Earth, and most of their electricity would have come from renewable resources.

But no. They threw that all away because of "muh human capital".

This is why some kind of neoAgrarianism is the answer.

Malthusianism is bullshit and this is low quality bait.

TRIGGERED!!

staging.ilo.org/public/libdoc/ilo/1981/81B09_608_engl.pdf
READ IT!

Thx user

A little too big for my tastes

2fat

Spoogs.

Hot pic tbh fam

Unfortunately, there's no cure for shit taste, anons.

udderly disgusting

This. Flat-chested asians with no ass are disgusting creatures. Why not just fuck a skinny man who's gotten a brazilian wax?

Name?

flat chests are reactionary

unsourceable tbh

Found it. I think it's Kali West.

kys i love slim bodied girls

faggots got what they deserved
begging on their knees, useless worms
this is what happens when you have no leverage, when you can't mass strike, because no one needs your labour power

I said it many times before, and I say it again
proletariat is dying
formally it still exist, but inside it's all rot
classical industrial age is coming to an end
marxists try to adapt, try to find the new revolutionary subject
but they always fail and retreat to the realm of delusions

truth is
marxism is an ideology of not just any kind of proletariat
but a particular kind of classical industrial proletariat
China won't save marxism
India won't save marxism
there will be no second coming