Sonic

Sonic Mania Plus announced.
archive.is/4Yb12

Attached: 2.png (1200x732 257.82 KB, 232.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carpeludum.com/kega-fusion/
cdn.netzpolitik.org/wp-upload/2017/09/displacement_study.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That "new character" on the right looks so familiar, was he in anything else?

Knuckles Chaotix, Sonic Heroes(Team Chaos), and SegaSonic the Hedgehog.

Mighty is Back!!!

W_WYF?

I don't want niggers in my games

Doesn't seem like much.
Would prefer new levels.

Great, two reskins. Why not new levels or a level editor for fucks sake.

Did anyone even cares about Ray?

Oh also, it's gonna be a free update. That's good I guess.

I like how there's no PC version of this, probably a good sign that the game sold like complete SHIT on there because of that Denuvo shitstorm.

Where does it say it'll be free? It just says owners of the original will be able to get it via a DLC update.

So you gonna be allowed to do the Figure 8 Spin outside of using cheat codes?

How many autists are going to be screeching about SEGA stealing their OC?

Is that super tails?

They're not, you just have to be REALLY into sonic to know who they are.

They said it on a panel. People that own the game will get it is an update. They just re branded this shit to sell it physically again.

So….. speaking of future shit storms. how soon until Sega will start damage controlling that they licensed out sonic to IDW comic aka lets hire an artist who openly spams fuck white people and kill the police on his twitter feed? Also considering IDW made trans-transformers canon,turned my little pony Black lives matters propaganda and published a anti-American G.I. Joe comic. How fucked will IDW sonic the hedgehog be?

Shit, the "new" characters look objectively awful, they could have put Amy and Metal Sonic instead.

Oh cool. New free shit then

They're not new characters at all you dumb fuck

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 260.18K)

The team working on IDW Sanic is the same that did Archie Sanic though. That said considering the current state of IDW I fully expect editorial overreach to fuck with the comic eventually.

Attached: 0dbaaf70455d7bf64d438e57cbe30e16cabddbae8b61da756ffe8cc4aff1e9b5.jpg (1080x1080, 535.21K)

Look how new you are nigga.
TO LIFE

That's why a put a pair of " on new you blind inbred.

So what's the encore mode like? Didn't watch the panel.

Hey kraut.

That’s old news. IDW writers and artists will take over the sonic. That where the anti-white racist guy comes in. Mind you the literal communists That been fired from G.I joe confirmed on twitter IDW is on Hasbro shit list. For both PR nightmare and no Hasbro book is selling except for my little pony.

"To life" is a Jewish phrase.

Attached: 1403731676672.png (811x710, 541.98K)

PC is just not getting the physical release, which makes sense, because the original PC release didn't, either. The digital version is still getting the update.

Stop being such a CD fag. Metal would be cool, but he's better as an antagonist than a playable character. His boss fight just needs to be better.

SEGA already brought out the whip for Archie, once they realized how bad it was there. Do you really think they're going to suddenly become more lax with IDW?

Pure coincidence
Goy

Attached: hiddensalesman.jpg (501x585, 8.8K)

Hasbro already threaten IDW. IDW has no control over writers and artists on twitter. In 5 years Hasbro probably moved their license to dark horse or big two. Are You still doubting the stupidity of the American comic book industry at this point? We are Marvel comics staff living admitting they are living off Disney welfare.

Attached: B9A2581B-AF03-44F4-96E4-4BD3C6352D10.jpeg (599x330 187.7 KB, 47.3K)

Tails.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (297x264, 51.29K)

I'm pretty alarmed at all the people that don't recognize mighty and ray

Did he died?

Attached: cyber.png (129x132, 19.49K)

He sold out, which is worse.

But I wanted to play as Cream

Attached: 9df8b1e31f5ed18cbf566b63b3080f8d6e52042049b66812ff026290fa4b6947.png (467x477, 306.51K)

No. You wanted to cream in cream.

Seconding this.

Come on nigger

Attached: end it.png (800x450, 694.76K)

Ray is REALLY uncanny. Mighty is somewhat recognizable but Ray is just yellow sonic with a shit tail.

Attached: Ray.png (919x801, 118.03K)

Fuck you too, SEGA. Pieces of shit.

Attached: where.jpg (851x960, 66.09K)

They said in the stream all previous owners will get the content free of charge.

Oh well, that's something. But will they change the fucking title of the PC release?

Maybe? i don't see why you'd be bothered about the name.

If it doesn't explictly state that I OWN the superior version, the its not superior at all.

denuvocucks owned again

That too
Be honest, what other characters would you want to be playable?

Everyone Sonic character is just Sonic, but with a slight alteration.

Attached: 1437800763135.jpg (1023x768, 378.41K)

If we're going with really old characters? Vector, or any of these other guys.

Attached: Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Band.png (1617x1356, 4.48M)

Why would they add two shit characters that nobody cares about instead of adding more levels or a chao garden mode or something?

Classic Amy was a pretty obvious choice that they ignored for some fucking reason. Anyways, I wonder if Sonic's stage will have Mania music in Smash 5.

Attached: b76ba7934aa5cf3536a89d8db8f7d6348ab46fe557202f7703f4dc41d7a6c2b0.png (420x361, 159.73K)

They probably choose Desert Green Hill from Forces instead :^)

I know, they should've let us play as the best Sonic character.

Attached: bestsonic.jpg (600x924, 51.83K)

Would unironically be better.

Fucking sega.

Attached: fce8119309adb66d2ed75750424327fb5120542a.png (1200x1920 176.42 KB, 175.47K)

look somewhat Jewish, blue eyes blond hair, not sure. Goldstein could also be German but rarely is actually German.

Attached: OP_Greg_Goldstein_mini.jpg (1080x1080, 370.82K)

It's just especially bad with Ray compared to the others.

Certain ashkenazis can be completely non-recognizable from germans. I'd say only eyes give away that mischling look.

And Marine. And Classic Amy.

Attached: 1469834316238.png (600x856 516.7 KB, 77.38K)

I'll buy it if they remove Denuvo with the update, otherwise forget it.

The reason why the vast majority of people with German surnames in America are assumed to be Jewish is because actual German immigrants typically anglicized their surnames while Yiddish-speaking Jews kept their Germanic surnames. In places other than America things are different but America has the most Jews outside of Israel

Is the PC version of Sonic Mania known to be really buggy? I only just started playing, and it could be because I'm playing with the old crack from September, but it's really getting under my skin. It's a shame too because the levels and bosses seem really creative.

lol kys and enjoy your broken copy of a game that's seen 3 patches to make it bug free

You might be a dumb cunt, but you did actually answer my question, thank you.

I agree that she's good, but this wasn't gonna happen unless this took place in the modern time.

He actually wasn't in Heroes though. They cut it down to just Espio, Charmy and Vector.

Why don't they give me more levels to play rather than adding some autism friends that nobody outside of the Sonic Wiki asked for?

Will this be on a physical disc?

A couple of sprite swaps is easier, I guess.

This is an outrage!

Yeah, They spent the first 15 mins talking about how it was a physical copy.

someone must have; there are missing person posters in Sonic Generations

Gee, I wonder.

12 game overs

Sonic, Tales and Knuckles are already playable in the game. Explain to me why I would want to play as any other furry retards?

Attached: aid8mz[1].png (1553x582, 377.95K)

He's just a character from some shitty arcade game. Mania is for fans of the Genesis games.

Attached: Volcano_Vault.png (320x224, 7.85K)

That's awesome. That cover makes me want a genesis cartage for this game.

Bad ass. I hope SOA keeps kicking ass because god knows that SOJ isn't.

Take your (you) and fuck off, nigger.

I was going to buy it without even pirating first. For the first time in a long time I had that much optimism, that much hype, that much faith in the product they were presenting.
And then they added Denuvo. Fuck it, they get pirated with no buy. That shit isn't hitting my system

He's saying that, of the characters in the picture, he specifically wants Vector the most.

Fang the Sniper, and classic Amy.

Which is why Bean, Bark, and Fang all appear in the game, right? Or why Knuckles is closer to his Chaotix sprite and colors? Why the bubble gimmick from the MS games appears in Hydro City?

Yeah fair point

Goddamn it Sega!

Doesn't click as well as it does Nintendo. Make the wojack into Chris chan, or an emo kid and then we'll talk.

12 big ones.

When will sega kill sonic team and give the franchise to Taxman and his buddies or at least someone who cares?

Do you read like a retard normally?

Do you piss your pants at the grocery store often?

Do you cum when you see car wrecks usually?

Do you pass bladder stones at the sight of petting zoos typically?

Do you lick other people's coffee stains off of Starbucks tables?

Do you generally pick your nose and eat the boogers?

They tried to with sonic forces.

Do you violently shit yourself from time to time?

Attached: Nicolas Cage Scene Laughing Face Off.webm (640x360, 1.6M)

Pull your tongue out of my arsehole.

I believe most of the devs from Sonic Forces were Sega of Japan employees that worked on Generations but never worked in level design, which is why the stages in Forces are short, full of cutscenes, and have QTEs. I don't know all of the details, but there's a couple info graphs out there that were made when Forces came out.

fucking
WHAT

Attached: amyrose.png (495x700, 358.97K)

You Amy faggots don't deserve shit. Especially Trueloveheart94

The funny part is they may have been working on Amy. The game has a couple of placeholders for characters, one now is obviously Mighty, but the other ain't Ray.

Attached: Sonic Tails Knuckles Mighty Amy.png (256x123, 2.82K)

Attached: muh-silly-old-bear.jpg (749x453, 136.6K)

He looks like a child rapist.

Protip: it's not the "-stein" or "-burg" that makes it jewish, it's the "gold-" and "silver-"

Literally who wanted this? I mean, I'm glad it's not Shadow or a modern Sonic, but still.

Attached: 58f363eecd4b4bf2699c679b6c85b10dccd3917982d987b717863b4afc3c139f.png (386x361, 325.22K)

Attached: aa49aea26c2a924555d37df74ba00df93ccdd06bf4eb66d8b637aee19c28bae2.jpeg (960x720, 48.37K)

I wanted Ray and Mighty. SegaSonic is a good game.

Literally who with taste wanted Ray and Mighty?

Ironically, this is what adventurefags actually believe.

Shit taste.

hello cuckchan

Attached: do the suicide.jpg (400x300, 10.14K)

THAT'S NOT WHAT NUWOJAK IS!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x680, 342.15K)

Yes it is.

Attached: smug seals.jpg (1280x720, 140.61K)

Wow, it's fucking nothing
I just want playable metal sonic, goddamn

Attached: aba9fc9fa752a8d9b5fb14c551acbf7f7845787f8cec26a76b7dabd67cabe630.png (764x1344, 492.28K)

You don't own any of your games unless you have physical copies. But regardless, that's an extremely autistic thing to be upset about.

Why not Vector?

Attached: GayShit.jpg (850x680, 170.38K)

Mighty the Armadillo predates Knuckles

Attached: SEGASONICLOGO.jpg (380x248, 33.29K)

Ray looks like the result of Sonic impregnating Tales' boipussy. That can't be a coincidence…

Ah, right
Tails and Sonic knockoffs

Ray predates Tails.

Wrong. Sonic 2 was 1992, Sega sonic was 1993

Sorry

Oh, you'll be sorry~

No, but really, its an honest mistake

Even if he was made earlier Ray's design is still shit, Mighty was still considered decent even by Sega since they used him to replace Sonic in Chaotix.

Maybe they want to save real characters for the inevitable Mania 2? The choices fit with the game as deep cuts but I'm completely unable to be excited for Ray. I only know about him from Cybershell's videos who is now dead, RIP

Literally fucking who? Just play the damn game in MAME you fucking loser.

The fuck would I waste my time doing that?

Well, the thing is, who are they going to add? Mania is a homage of classic sonic, so all the expanded cast from adventure is out.
That leaves what? Espio and Amy? You could say Vector and Charmy, but they have as many fans as ray and mighty.
What i really want is for them to get their shit together and add all specials at the same time for sonic.
Having Super peel out and insta shield be relegated to a mode where you can't even save, and having to choose between both or drop dash is complete bollocks.

Well, there's also potentially the Sonic the Fighters characters (Bean the Dynamite, Bark the Polar Bear).

In a perfect world, Ristar.

You were too retarded to figure out how to play SegaSonic.

Sure thing champ.

t. retard

so what will rays and mightys gimmicks be?

This time he'll eat 24 game overs

Attached: fortune_pisses_on_me.jpg (294x282, 37.26K)

Vector would be better since he's a crocodile that can dance.

Attached: latest.gif (35x56, 1.74K)

Sonic escaped the forces timeline He's back boys!

Attached: Sonichu.jpeg (800x600, 71.15K)

I have never played (Or at least fully) a Sonic game, and since Sonic Mania appeared, the interest in playing 2D sonic games have grown constantly. Now with manis plus, I would like to know the recommended 2D games to play on PC, and in what order. Should I start with Mania?

Play through Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles first. They're not particularly long games.

Chronological order is 1, 2 3 4 but dont play that, and mania

What game/s are you talking about.

Are you shitting me

Japanese version of 1
Ios version of 2
PC version of CD
Sonic 3 & Knuckles 3 complete romhack

There's also some classic style handheld games, but they're all on things like the Neo Geo Pocket.

Attached: RACE.png (480x480, 317.2K)

Do as said, and if for some reason you feel like stopping skip to 3&K. I didn't like 1 and 2 that much, but 3&K is really, really solid.

The one thats crossed out, 4. Its inferior to the rest, and to top it off they had it planned out half life 2 style with episodes, but 3 is never coming.

Is Sonic Mania good?

I didn't pay attention to it at all, so I legitimately don't know. Actually only beat the original Sonic games for the first time a few years ago (because I ignored the series for decades), but I did like them a lot.

Download Kega Fusion (it emulates all the systems that you need) and play 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles (you can find them separately, or combined, just read about it if you're confused) and CD. Knuckles' Chaotix (a 32X game) is good too, but different from the main Sonic games. You can also play Sonic Adventure if you own a Dreamcast, but Sonic Adventure 2 has a good version on GameCube, so you can play it on Dolphin, or on a Wii if you own one. The
Sonic & All-Stars Racing games are cool too.

Attached: a3b.jpg (640x559, 52.32K)

You really asking this? If you enjoyed the Classic Era of sonic games then this is just a celebration of all those titles. It's great.

Attached: unbelievable pepe.png (443x653, 113.58K)

Yeah its good, in spite of sega's meddling mandating that most of the game had to be rehashed from old sonic games.

Kega Fusion doesnt have sound in Ubuntu Mate. carpeludum.com/kega-fusion/ says that I edit Fusion.ini, but that file doesnt appears…

Good. I will play it at some point. Haven't really informed myself since the game was announced, so it could have been another disaster as far as I knew.

I was assuming that you use Windows. I still have most of my emulators on my Windows 7 machine (I would like to get rid of Windows entirely at some point). I have a PC with Arch and a PC with Lubuntu, so I tested Fusion on Lubuntu.

Fusion's developer actually provides a version of the emulator that was made specifically for Ubuntu and Debian, and it works perfectly fine on my Lubuntu machine. The package is available on the page that you linked to, and it already includes the plugins.

This should work without any alterations, unless it doesn't work on other variants of Ubuntu for some reason, but I really doubt that.

Attached: 1895.jpg (1366x768, 929.75K)

Makes sense given that Ashkenazim are about as closely related to Germans as the Chinese are to the Japanese.

Attached: FST europe vs middle east.png (960x137 103.79 KB, 32.61K)

Sega tried to sell games with denuvo.
Never give money to Sega.

Even worse, they sell games period
Never give money to Sega

"Internalized capitalism"? The fuck is that? Is that when you want to be a commie but you like making money too much?

Attached: randall.jpg (482x480, 79.25K)

We got them in Sonic Spinball.

It's what Holla Forums's catgirl artist got when it realized it was an artist that couldn't feed themselves off making a free webcomic and no commissions.

This is basic bitch sonic shit

I would unironically play a 2D Sonic game hack where you play as Big the Cat as long as he uses the same fishing line mechanics from Umihara Kawase. That having been said I'd still rather have a Chaotix hack that turns it into a good game but the disassembly of it is apparently even worse than the Sonic Crackers one, and I need the Chaotix special stages and fucking sweet music. I'll make a fucking learn how to make a fucking design document or gay youtube video if I have to if that means I'll inspire some nerd to make it.

Amazing.

Chaotix did a lot well, except the gameplay, which was passable and only so because of just how broken the rubberband shit can get.

He is basically proto Tails, and Mighty is proto Knuckles. Good throwback.

Ray looks like Donkey Kong and Sonic's yellow baby

Attached: wuy.png (259x263, 80.1K)

You just went full retard, lad.

Attached: hell yeah motherfricker.png (409x529, 167.39K)

The PC release with mods is the best version, though.

Which Adventure 2 mods would be good? I haven't dug too deep into that aspect, only the one that lets you play as multiplayer characters in the main game.

Attached: Chao weapons bed.webm (640x360, 9.11M)

That's the main one I was thinking about. There's also a few mods that allow you to use the DC version's dlc costumes, like the Halloween outfits.

Attached: Nicole_plus_Lynx.jpg (864x448, 332.5K)

This image is about a pedophile grooming a child. Did something happen with Chris that he doesn't like to talk about?

Actually a press release says you have to pay for it, which you really should have been expecting it's fucking Sega they want your money.

The level design was kinda trash and I'm convinced that the time system was originally in place to make different levels exist in different states of completion depending on which you went to first, but due to executive meddling only 5 stages of 5 acts were completed and they said "fuck it 29 acts are more than enough". That's why you keep going to the same area while it's under construction, do nothing there, and then fuck off. Part of my hack idea would be to add and new Act 1s to each Zone, and having the existing levels be the Act 2s, where it is more developed depending on which order you do them in. You can plop the boss down in practically the same place each time the level designs are so similar.

OBJECTIVE: BE SUPERIOR TO SONIC IN EVERY WAY

Attached: Metal Sonic [All-Star Theme] - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed [OST].webm (300x227 1.85 MB, 1.87M)

Including domestic assistance?

Maid Metal Sonic a cute

Attached: habeeb it.jpg (512x407, 99.36K)

Attached: 1.jpg (386x430, 22.71K)

Yeah, it's pretty good.

Attached: bye bye G.U.N truck.webm (640x360, 4.58M)

Dunno if this is cool or obscenely gay.

I want to play as Vectorman and Ristar god fucking damn it

Hoping for Mighty in the new racing game since they got revived in Mania Plus.

It better be on-foot this time, or heads will fucking roll.

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE

user, the very first thing you see and hear is a car. It's going to be Sonic Drift 3.

They deliberate said it's not a sequel to anything, but it would be neat if this game combined the elements of every Sonic racing game, so you could pick a vehicle, go on foot, or use Extreme gear, but that's just a pipe dream.

What if the game is about racing with tiny cars on your feet?

For real, a Metal Sonic spinoff that plays similar to Shadow the Hedgehog could actually work. Seeing that he's a killer robot, he can make the edge work in some ways, but most importantly it could explore the same moral system that lead you to different paths. Hero or Villain, the main objective is to just surpass Sonic. Kind of like Vile in Megaman X.

I've thought about what a metal sonic game could look like for an embarrassing amount of time, and I think rather than a retarded and arbitrary mission system, it could work with CD's time travel mechanic, branching levels based on which future you get, making the 'moral choice' naturally form from the gameplay

So it's not…
SONIC RIDERS
SONIC DRIFT
SONIC R
SONIC & SEGA ALL-STARS
nor is it

What will it be?

I can't see satam being any worse than what the games have been doing for the last 10 years.

That artwork is absolute shit

What new characters have they added since 2008?

In Forces they added Infinite and Ohsee McDonutsteel.

Aside from Orbot, Cubot, and Sega trying REALLY hard to force the Deadly Six, I'm pretty sure most characters have just stayed in one game since about '06. Do Whips count as characters, power-ups, or whatever the animal buddies are?

what did he mean by this

Yeah, after 06 they started just doing one-shots for a while until Lost World. Probably because they were scared to try and expand the cast any more.
I wouldn't count them as characters cause they lack any real personality other than being what they are.

Okay, so they're like Flicky or Cucky.

Yeah,but would you FUCK a female metal sonic?

cute

Do not buy the next Sonic comics!

Attached: fisting androids.png (802x618, 31.86K)

I don't read comic's so it doesn't really effect me, but it still isn't much of a joy to hear the comic's industry is in even worse shape then video games.

Attached: Deus ex.png (680x449, 101.85K)

It's pretty sad. Comics and vidya are closer together than most people think. If you want to know what's going to happen to video games in the future, just look at the comic books industry.

Attached: Thinking Cat.jpg (640x853, 62.64K)

Attached: Sonic figure 8.gif (640x448, 13.09K)

the black shield was fucking fun to do in VS but this is goddamn hilarious

fucking top taste

Attached: Vectorman 2 voice dialogue.webm (480x360, 1.28M)

Shadow's moral system and "defining who you are" worked obscenely well and it could work for Metal Sonic as well. It also would work as a counterpoint to Sonic's modern gameplay with a few tweaks.

But yes, the Edge aspect works well since the outright thematic is "be better than sonic". You'd be able to choose if this meant he's going to try and kill sonic and Co, or if he's going to do the same thing Sonic and co are doing "but better".

Seriously, Metal coming out of nowhere to basically just be better than Sonic as the hero of something would be baller.

Attached: Metal Sonic.png (1679x3210 3.21 MB, 3.04M)

Whisps are just their way of introducing power ups outside of the shields. And interestingly, due to the forward timeskip of Forces, Silver is now around, meaning that "dead future" in 06 took place around this time.

Infinite was a good addition and his thing was pretty cool, just that dev time crunched the potential during the final segment. Still, he comes off enjoyably edgy and I wouldn't mind seeing him come back one day.

Attached: infinite is a big threat.webm (640x360 623.63 KB, 8.53M)

It's probably still a Sonic car racing game, just without the "all-stars" suffix.

"Something" racing.

Vectorman is my fucking boy. I'd never not main him if he were in.

user pls

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (878x900, 1.39M)

Come on, Mighty and the rest of the Chaotix were main characters in the Archie books back in the day.

that is very, very wrong.

Silver is from 200 years in the future.

No, it didn't. You had effectively good, bad, and neutral choices each mission, but the only ones that were any fun were the neutral choices. No matter your path, the story ended up being incredibly disjointed, even if you went on a pure good or bad route. Levels themselves weren't even affected by your choices. Everyone attacked you, no matter whose side you were ever on. And a lot of Shadow's revelations were incredibly stupid and corny.

It's ok but overrated.

All I ask for is a PC copy without Denuvo, fucking hell Sega why do you have to be cancer

Stop pirating everything and maybe it'll happen

Stop putting DRM and more sales WILL happen. The earlier Platinum PC ports, Sega Vintage, and earlier Sonic ports of games like Generations prove that.

Yeah, no.

I wish I'd listened.

>implying copy protection is just to deter piracy
Please. Even if no one pirated, the big publishers would still be putting drm on their games. They want to do all they can to kill second-hand purchasing and games as a product. They would prevent you from installing a game on multiple machines, if they could get away with it. Piracy has always been a scapegoat excuse to lock down software and shift the blame of poor sales from their own bad decisions.

Attached: 1369877988108.jpg (112x100, 33.46K)

I guarantee you if publishers offered to drop all DRM in return for 90% of pirates stopping nobody would take that deal.

Maybe if someone on here or Holla Forums scans them we can have a story time and laugh at the bad shit, make memes & macros, etc.

What exactly are you trying to argue with that statement? Sure, if that situation actually happened, you could argue piracy causes a large amount of harm to the industry. But that situation isn't going to happen. You're arguing that pirates are bad based on a hypothetical situation that won't exist. Your argument is null. If piracy was such a large problem like publishers and you claim it is, companies like Gog wouldn't be nearly as successful as they are.

People would pirate AND those same pirates would be grateful enough to reward them with their money if they like the games. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen was pirateable 2 weeks before it officially came out but in doing so, word of mouth spread to generate enough hype that its PC port beat the shit out of their own Denuvo ridden SFV and MVCI corpses in sales, as another example.

cdn.netzpolitik.org/wp-upload/2017/09/displacement_study.pdf

The EU suppressed this 300-page study that shows that piracy does not hurt sales. They paid over $400,000 for the report but never openly discussed it because it could not reliably show any correlation between piracy and lost sales.

Like someone else said, big companies care more about making money than they do pleasing their customers. The more they fill their garbage products with DRM like Denuvo that bogs down products to the point of unplayability, the less people will actually want to play them.

One of the worst things to happen to the gaming industry was the loss of rentals on a mass scale combined with a large push for preorders. If you can't rent or demo games, then how the fuck can you tell if a game is worth playing before you buy it? It destroyed the industry when the innate quality control mechanism ceased to function.

Piracy is the only reasonable alternative anymore. If you ask me, making piracy protection built into the game to check key files, as was the case with so many NES Konami games and the PS1 Spyro games, really was the way to do it; make a pirated game like a demo, and work on actually making it fun and playable, but short-change the people who don't purchase it enough to encourage them to buy the game.

Even Metal Sanik gets more tips than Flat Cat.

Attached: 095d4702ea1975bc54c03b6976b64ef9.jpg (3861x2620, 1.99M)

So is this gonna be an update or are they gonna make you buy the game again if you want the extra content?

Attached: Bullets.gif (640x360, 867.49K)

Read the thread, its an update

"PC gaming" is "dead" because it's easy to port shit and nobody wants to pander to just one relatively small portion of the market

If you read the thread and the press release, you have to buy the update, but at least you don't have to buy the entire game.

Didn't Aaron say, during the conference, that it'd be free for all existing Mania owners? It might be one of those situations where it's freely given to those who have the game at the time of release, but anyone who buys it, later, has to also buy the dlc.

That's it yes.

I remember him saying something like "pricing will be announced later"

I'm guessing that it'll be $5, at worst $10. I hazard to think that the $30 physical price point from the old $20 is due to the "collectors" stuff packaged in. What might be done is that the game will update with many of the little fixes and graphical tweaks to everyone and paywalling for "encore mode" and Mighty & Ray as the DLC.

How do I play the remakes of the first 2 sonic games on PC?

Attached: vhs.gif (500x281, 3.02M)

I'd give Cream a tip if you know what I mean.

Glad i stopped caring and jumped the ship before it was set ablazed and exploded, especially since 2 of the fandoms there got so bad just trying to see them makes me cringe so hard.

I gave up trying this. But apparently you can with an Android iOS emulator and a cracked version of the games that bypass having to sign into the Google play store. Or you could use the Android emulator to actually connect to a real Google play account. Something like Genymotion or BlueStacks.

Wrong. I personally know a German family with the name Goldstein.

America is modern Germany and it'll be where the fourth Reich starts.

I 'don't you what you mean, care to explain yourself?

I was actually planning on doing that.

Attached: eggman_aquires_a_new_fetish.jpg (481x326, 167.54K)

That fucking bulge.

You got something against puffy vulvas user?

that's official art or argento made that?

Appears to be Argento.

Attached: 2167176_Argento_tangle_the_lemur.png (554x854, 320.59K)

What do?

Sanics are not for sexual.

Attached: 70e3cf2365.png (236x184, 115.02K)

I'm saying the basis worked and would have been worthwhile to expand upon via a few basic tweaks. Ending snippits based on the pathway you chose would be interesting.

The counterpoint to the moral system in place was that you could switch it on the fly as opposed to deciding before the level started and making events to that direction; IE: you're working for black doom, the aliens help you while GUN fights you, but you gotta choose that at the beginning of the stage and can't switch mid mission. The most I could see would be going for the neutral pathways, you could "falsely" align with one or the other side but have to fight against one of them, and the alliance would only work if you'd been doing good for them.

Probably the best alliance system I've seen is in the Wii version of Godzilla unleashed:
It's fun to align yourself based on your actions.

Silver's origin other than "the future" means jack shit about now. Much like Trunks, who gives a shit if it's one week or 200 years?

Attached: Sonic CD Boss Metal Sonic.webm (480x360, 11.49M)

The truth is even stupider than that.
'06 Silver no longer exists, but in the PSP spinoff game "Sonic Rivals 2", they introduce a totally different Silver from a totally different ruined future being terrorized by a totally different fire monster called Iblis Ifrit.
They defeat it in a way that doesn't alter the future, allowing Silver to continue existing. That's the one who's been taking vacations in 'the past' for the last decade.

Attached: SonicBoom-ClimateChange.webm (1280x720, 983.34K)

Fap and/or make a fangame starring rouge

is he different from Sonic Rivals 1?

You're absolute shit.

Attached: c260bbe2f3beb6d58c911c6ef637fef9.png (1400x1400 1.57 MB, 948.97K)

Shit, I forgot about the Rivals 1 part because it amounts to nothing; he's only in that game because "fake Eggman" is also from the future, which means Silver's only here to drag the guy back there.
He succeeds, but the guy escapes to the past again in the sequel, creating a Bad Future in Act 2 and kicking off the shit mentioned earlier.
As for Forces, it's essentially the same thing; Silver's future gets fucked up again when the Phantom Ruby appears in Sonic's time, so he goes back to un-fuck it.

I don't know why he just doesn't stay in the past, at this point.

I really wish he should stay there Silver is a shit character over all and the only reason they brought him back after 06 disaster it was because some of the SEGA staff liked him despite him being a boring character over all.

BLACKED.COMed

Attached: _color_job_your_tail_submited__by_cosmogalaxy-d7ikshx.png (425x350, 103.39K)

Make furry fanfic same as everyone else.

WAIFUFAGS GET CUCKED IN REAL TIME

Chris got trolled so hard he/she sincerely thought that by making that image of him buttfucking a character who is supposed to be his son that he could get crystal, his supposed daughter, to become real. he/she's completely disconnected from reality.

Fuck off Yellow Flash

She has her own romhack that’s pretty great