Kingdome Come Delieverance

So is there anything that can be done to fix this game? From what I've played it seems pretty good but the shitty performance is making it hard to play.

Attached: Kingdom-Come-Deliverance-1.jpg (1920x1006, 360.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoYcxYz_kwk
store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/379430/
archive.is/O2ooF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
archive.is/https://8ch.net/v/res/14328743*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Large scale battles before the kikestarter backers went pants on head retarded.

Just wait for all the episodes to be released and bug fixes to be pushed.

There are performance fixes. Learning how to use a search engine is a good way to find information on your own.
Then you can have fun until you hit one of half a dozen quests that break the game and prevent progression.

Did Deliverance deliver?

How about they deliver a working game. Did they do any QA testing before releasing it? buggy as fuck piece of shit

Act 3 hasn't been released yet but there are two maybe 3 large scale battles already in the game as is. It would help if kike's on youtube are moaned there were none played the game further than the tutorial.

don't try to hype up a game based on politics and instead actually look at how well it plays and functions? you were all to busy jerking each other off to actually send bug reports but i would think its not too late to do just that

I play on ps4 pro, no problems since the day 1 patch, it plays well has a weight to the combat. The quests are well written, The father Godwin one is a special standout for example, not to mention Thersea's perfect moans and tits in that barn. Ending gave me feels.

Attached: Lupin.jpg (720x480, 41.54K)

Shocking i know.

You can fuck off now.

But he isn't playing it on a Switch

Yes. Wait till 1.4 patch, hopefully coming around the week of the 25th or first days of April.
Check Vavra's twitter for news.
There'll be a middle patch before it, 1.3.4, but it's supposed to be mostly bug fixes and not too much focus on performance

I'm assuming he's not 12.

Fags like you remind me of the 7th Gen shitters saying DLC, paid maps and microtransactions were totally ok when they released.
Totally optional

Thank you cuckchan shittier for fucking up another thread because you want to be seen as what you think are one of the cool kids because someone plays games one a piece of metal and plastic you don't own.

Fags like the two of you are why we can't discuss actual games here anymore withou threads being derailed and shat into oblivion.

LOL

Enjoy your BBConsole trashman.

Why is no one uploading the patches for gog? It is obviously the superior version, yet people are preferring the fucking Steam one.

I don't think the devs commented on the subject, but I imagine they'll get there eventually.
Either way, it doesn't matter where a pirated version comes from.

Lad, there were threads shilling Bloodborne and the PS4 in 2014.
There were fags shilling bundles with SFV.
They were all derailed
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 532.gif (500x330, 960.46K)

Easy performance fixes:

Ah ok

The newest version has a built in config for vsync in the advanced options so I don't think it's necessary anymore.

No, you don't understand. From what I know gog patches are only slightly later. It is just that no one has uploaded them.

Isn't the Tin Opener perk counter productive? If their shit is broken more it'll sell for less.

everyone is autistically screeching, like you can't man up and be the better person and instead just start an opposite screeching campaign like antifa

Patch 1.3 might have fix performance, but it breaks some saves, so you'll need to do a fresh game. otherwise wait for 1.4.

Yeah, how dare they note the shittiness of the switch.

Break, as in stuff are either out of place, clipping, NPCs stuck inside objects, and stuff like that.

I'm loving the environments in this game. These are the best forests and fields I've seen in a video game yet. I've been spending half my time with this game simply exploring and collecting plants.

Attached: KingdomCome 2018-03-12 01-17-26-574.png (1920x1080 2.93 MB, 3.82M)

You can't pretend you're Le PC mustard race if you use Steam. That shit is worse than consoles.

Sorta, but if you repair their stuff then it's good practice for your maintenance skill. Also it can really help if you're fighting a guy in full plate and not really doing much damage to him, by fucking up his armor you can draw blood easier.

Publisher made them push it out early, they already delayed twice and had to cut a ton of planned things for the game, like a dog companion and a smithing mini game where you could make your own gear. Or swords at least.

so how hardcore is your Henry?

i was trying to see if there was anything more to the camp sabotage in the first camp you shut down at the end of the fist act so i killed timmy the shithead, to ingratiate me to the bandit morecock. to get an in to the camp. only if you go thewe his quest you end up getting swarmed by the fuckers in the camp as some "lieutenant?" tells me first that i should fuck off then that all his boys should kill me. so i reloaded and it turns out that they let you wander around the camp if you just don't talk to morecock. ended up tripping something off after bane-ing the first food pot. so pick related happened. i noticed there is a cuman armor set in a chest in the barn with access from the woods, has anyone tried infiltrating with that?

Attached: SoManyBodies.png (1922x1085, 4.12M)

It's too bad the game doesn't respond to you wiping out the camp single handedly. And yeah you can disguise yourself and slip in as a Cuman, but you'll want speech to play it cool if anyone questions you.

makes me think

Can't that nip fuck do anything right?

During my first playthroguh i tired entering the camp wearing that Cuman suit.
It failed
So i just fled and told Radzig about the camp and then we stormed it.
Second playthrough, i shanked a Cuman and stole his whole armor and weapons, then tried infiltrating wearing that (which according to some folks, should work).
Well the Cumans had apparently gone to the same school with the oblivion guards so they realized who i was and chased me off.
After that i engaged in "aggressive espionage" vid related.

He 'accidentally' breaks posting for non-pass users regularly to increase sales.

I made a thing.

Attached: Kingdom come deliverance in a shell nut.jpg (848x956, 125.08K)

And how is it exactly you know how cuckchan talks, or that they're down right now?

The fact that you find being able to distinguish cuckchanners or their lingo impossible makes it blatantly clear you're one yourself. News about cuckchan going down was posted in threads site-wide the moment it happened, anticipating a flood, something you'd know if you didn't come here during said flood you dumb fucking cuckchanner.

They post images with cuckchan filenames and it's just a matter of time until you start noticing patterns, not so much in writing but in shibboleths and posting habits.

The overboard doesn't clean out deleted posts so you can see "4chan is down, can I post here?" threads even after they are promptly banned.

Bro do you even 15th century trading?
Also if we're talking historical records, where's the records of finding random wicked witches in fields? Or everyone in 15th century Bohemia sounding american?
Vavra knew he could double down on the no niggers thing to get all that controversy shekels. The boy's a hack and you fell for it.

I'm kinda stuck at the Pious questline, I have a pretty good idea of who it is ( Antonius ) but I don't know how to make him admit it is him so I can resolve the quest without having to kill him.
I talked to every novice about my search for Pious, I also spoke to Antonius about the dagger in his chest, which I then gave back to him.
Do I need to drink with the Circators in the cellar so that they leak information about the novices to me ? I already found and read the document about all the novices.

Also, what's the use of the Jotted Notes document ? Is it just a text based treasure map or does it play into any side quest ?

Attached: retarded.png (742x604, 492.96K)

hunting rabbits is pure fucking bliss

I just talked with Antonius about my search for Pious, so he tried to poison me during next days meal.
After that he comes clean and helps cook up a plot to get out of the monestary and fake his death.

[s]After you talk to Antonius about your search for Pious, the next day he will poison one of your meals. If you didn’t eat the day after talking to him it’s fine, the next meal you eat will be poisoned regardless of how many days after you do it[/s]

Fucked up the spoiler, committing suicide now

If you use the Cuman kit that is available in a chest near the camp's back entrance, you can walk around the camp without aggroing them. But some of the Cumans will still be suspicious of you and you are given 3 chances to get off via speech check. Once one of them spots you fucking around with their arrows or pots though, the whole camp will instantly aggro even if you have only used 1 of your 3 speech checks.

(You)

In what dimension do spoilers work like that?

You are one gigantic nigger who didn't play with the game nor the other language versions, nor listened to the hungarian voice acting that pretty much surprised people with its accuracy, and from your entire retarded bullshit, you're the same retard who keeps spamming this thread for the last month with your undying hatred, please, just kill yourself.

I see, thanks. I didn't get the event because instead of eating I just waited in the cafeteria.

This webbum doesn't do the forest justice but it's the best I can manage without encoding shit into HEVC and uploading it to external sites.

Indeed, the hunting is extremely comfy. I just wish there was a bit more stalking and tracking to it.

Don't waste your energy on posts like that. You're only feeding them. Same with the cuckchan shit.

Attached: Forest crf38 0.webm (1280x720, 15.77M)

i wouldn't be too surprised with the current userbase of that place if it did work

Attached: 14634023332.png (1037x833, 89.48K)

Poaching is also a great way to make money, a single boar or red deer can easily net 1k each especially if you cook the meat which raises the price somewhat plus keeps the meat's freshness for a bit longer. Even better if you have the butcher perk since the offal are worth even more. Now that there are very few enemies left in my game, I play it as an innawoods poacher simulator.

Fucking desperate. Even if you could claim there would be one foreign trader in Bohemia odds are Henry wouldn't run into him.

CryEngine has very elaborate command line/cvars/cfgs
Messing around there can give you some gains

fitting

Hunting then cocking (which turns stolen meat into sellable goods) is ridiculously profitable, 500 for a dear just in meat.

Reminder we also have a >>>/vg/26950 spin-off if fags want to use it given the current drama or whatever is happening.

So I found out why there was no follow up quest to "Masquerade", you have to talk to Andrew and finish an completely unrelated quest to trigger the rest of Matthew's and Fritz's questline.
The quest you need to finish is called Besmirched. After that, you should see them both with their armor on and Matthew should be waiting in front of the inn.

Attached: unsheaths crossbow.jpg (124x199, 12.82K)

fuck off shill

Every game that guy makes is going to be heavily publicised and hyped now because of his politics.

If he re made pong the SJWs would find some way to call it 'problematic' and 'triggering'.

Furfag spotted

It's not hard, OP. Played and finished the game even before the performance patch on a computer that's below minimum specs. Encountered plenty of bugs, but none that would prevent progression.

A good portion of the appeal of the game is the landscapes & graphics, honestly. I could see myself getting bored quite a lot more quickly if everything looked like shit and I had no eye candy to look at while wandering around in the wilderness for two hours.

The game looks great even on min settings and low resolution, though

Shitty performance? It plays perfect on my machine at 1440p.

I only have an AMD FX-6300 and a Radeon R9 280X. I mean, get a better computer. What kind of potato are you playing on?

Turn off V-Sync and limit KCD's CPU usage to 99%
sage for OP being a retard who cant search and also a (1) and done

honestly the towns are what lag me to shit even with my 5 year old computer(burnt out a graphics card and replaced it about 18 months ago) the only thing that bothers me on the shit settings is loading towns

I never understood this logic. There is almost no risk to poaching.

Attached: 0c5402c1dec2b2e7ff333dc354ae606b0fe6117b674a69589ab3a2421e96e00e.jpg (667x667, 56.13K)

not as bad as that innkeeper that requests that you go poaching for him and promises to buy up all the extra meat only to tell you to fuck off if you try to sell him the rest of the boar that he only wanted 10 lbs of meat from.

Can you use dual swords in there?

Attached: e9c2a66a5189e04d621818fb12a81a82.jpg (600x900, 160.43K)

I love it, saved.

Attached: Screenshot_48.jpg (1355x575, 84.77K)

But can they recognize a single grain of rice that was stolen from them many moons ago when you try to sell it back to them?

Attached: Ashumanu_Eraishah.jpg (600x600, 99.9K)

Thank god no

youtube.com/watch?v=JoYcxYz_kwk

Vavra was right. Everyone turned into "history experts" just to virtue signal their social justice on social networks. Even fucking Holla Forums.
Nobody even gives a fucking shit about history. They all do 2 minutes research just to spout liberal bullshit.

Thats why I only watch the real history reenactment nerds playing it while wearing full chain mail.

It's on GOG and piracy is the default go to
Sure it is

Todd pls go

Attached: 94d65ac2d6cb2e65585b22a9be2c0f96490f6eb65dd81241eb3ec16b4fb2d96d.jpg (720x540, 119.77K)

They complain but the game is still secular and modernist as hell. MC doesn't even say a prayer before bet time

I tend to trust Vavra and his research woman Joanna or whatever her name is, who spent more than 4 years researching for the game, plus in the credits they thanked all the instituted, museums and historians who helped them with resources for the game.
That alone shows far more dedication, not to mention they perhaps have a small inkling what they are talking about than some SJW liberal type over on Gamespot or Vice. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

Fug one away from quads

There are counter arguments for each and every one of the liberal bullshit spout by professional victims on Twitter, yet the somehow fucking keep doing it.
This dumb fucking faggot even went as far as to cite A FUCKING EASTER EGG as a proof that the game wasn't historically accurate. A fucking cartoony witch on a broom that's obviously a joke! FUCKING DUMB NIGGER SHITS

Attached: LKuEksLTZFHsZxpcKMPDmc-650-80.jpg (650x487, 73.98K)

Looks like everyone is giving you free (you)'s, have one from me too.

If you're going to release a game that will randomly decide not to let you continue its main quest, get you stuck inside doorways, and not let you access certain areas because collisions prevent a lockpick mingame from starting, don't make limited saves. More importantly, don't make limited saves that are capped at 80 slots. Even Bethesda doesn't fuck up that badly.

You can always save by sleeping.
And stuck inside doorway is a non problem. Just open and close the invisible door.

Except that sometimes this trick doesn't work, and you need to spend five minutes jumping around before the hitboxes line up right and let you out. How do you fuck up such a basic part of gameplay?

It happened once, I did E and then E and 2 jumps and me out.
Happy times :)

I just have two questions, okay?
WHERE WAS THE DELIVERANCE AND WHO WAS BEING DELIVERED FROM WHAT?

Attached: bueh.png (782x564, 489.69K)

The sword.

You sound no different than the libshit reviewers of this game. They all either 1) predictably whined about racism/sexism/buzzwordism, or 2) nitpicked the most minor "historical inaccuracies" they could find. Yes, they were actually assmad that see-in-the-dark potions and American accents existed in KC:D's world, but not their precious islamic moors lol.

I finished the Aquarius quest but for some reason none of the people I gave jobs to can give me any reward (no dialog option).
This is troublesome as I read that Pickman has one of the pieces of that unique sword. I did exhaust the dialog option where he talked to me about giving the piece to me but now that the quest is finished there's no option to talk to him about it.

Is there any chance that this particular piece has a known item ID so I can give it to myself through the console command ?

Source on that perversion? I like some good ahaego.

Attached: erection.jpg (450x317, 34.58K)

It's a typo, the game was supposed to be called kingdom come delivery service.

The sword that belongs to both of Henry's daddies

Attached: henry can't read.jpg (642x1443, 450.37K)

Is there any good ending the quarry robbery questline with Matthew and Fritz ?
It seems my only options are either steal money from innocent people or betray my friends (even if they seem to be acting more and more retarded the more I progress in the game). It seems really out of character for Henry to accept this retarded plan and not have him propose something else, like robbing bandits (which was the original plan anyway).

Attached: Todd Howard tricks another person.jpg (540x2208, 664.32K)

Did it deliver a good game yet?

how dare you say that this game is unoptimized or unfinished you SJW shill! Based Vavra is our jew who cares about european history and will save the white race with his zdenek bakala funded game!

Thank you user.

Attached: IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUSTIN.jpg (1891x5224, 964.4K)

Brainlet black-or-white logic

Attached: 6bb32eaebfdd1e90d45f504da78ddaa4.jpg (600x485, 40.11K)

Haven't done that quest yet. Where do I get it ?

Mother was right about those boys.

it's like you weren't here during the first couple threads about the game

You're right, they've fucked up every opportunity I gave them to have a job and now they want to kill and rob innocent people. I fucked myself over on that questline though, I already talked to them about the shipment so now I can't talk to Robard about their retarded plan so I only have the option of going with them (or not showing up, I don't know what that will do).

Attached: 1508523727441.png (645x729, 50.43K)

really activates my almonds

I guess logic was too hard and devolving to shitposting was easier.

you forgot your cuckchan meme

Exactly like that

heheh

So in case anyone was wondering, I solved the quest in a somewhat convoluted way (and to be fair the ending isn't great but at least no "innocent" people die).
You need to start the quest where you snitch on Matthew and Fritz by talking to Andrew, and then tell Matthew that Andrew is scheming against them. You'll get the objective on putting the empty money sack in Andrew's cellar. Afterwards, you need to get the miner money in the south-west tower in Talmberg, it's in a hard locked chest. Put the bag in the tavern and finally tell Robard that Andrew, Matthew and Fritz stole the money.
You'll find the three hanged in front of the inn, all ongoing quests an the inn will fail. Also, this doesn't solve the fact that the miners don't get their money.
Anyway, this is just in case someone else fucked themselves over like me.

In my opinion the "best" ending is just snitching to Robard as soon as both quests start, being there when the shipment arrives with a tight guard and if the two retards still decide to attack, kill them. That way the miners get the money and Matthew and Fritz die for becoming greedy jews.

part of main quest

Oh okay, thanks.

in it's current state this game isnt even worth playing, its essentially just elder scrolls at this point.
this game would be good in a few decades when computers would be capable of running this game with ease and someone modded in big battles like the kind advertised in this games early trailers.
but we're not at this point yet.
this game has alot going for it, but when the height of combat is just a more complex version of storming an oblivion gate with 3-4 guards, its just embarassing. even the 1st call of duty was better at making you feel like you were part of a larger battle, and larger world.

Cucks have adopted this passive-aggressive memeing technique ever since goobergate. Milo being a literal faggot and Drumpf being a pseudokike are just examples they use to say that everyone disagreeing with them are hypocrites, completely showing their lack of self-awareness in the process. They don't seem to get that people are so tired of their bullshit, that people will support the likes of Vavra and even a few other kikes if only for a chance to mine more salt from their faggy asses. They like to pull off this Alinskyan shit all the time against cuckservatives but really hate it when similar tactics get used against them.

inb4
It's a shithole.

On one hand, it's disappointing that the rabbits are goddamn retards and will just sit still while you shot a metric fuckton of arrows at them. On the other hand, hunting them would be near-impossible at earlier levels if they acted realistically.

epic video bro, what a cool guy, I wonder if he likes the new doom game :^)

Cucks like you are just as bad as Holla Forums

Praise Based Vavra!

Attached: based.png (629x308, 40.39K)

Another game that falsely advertised with the "big battles". Any developer that does this needs to be sued and banned from making any video games. No different from ubi or any other kike developer blatantly lying to their customers. Fuck them all straight to hell.

based jewish devs! I love jews. We all need to buy vavras game, support based devs who are uncucking the industry! You're an enemy of redchanit if you don't buy vavra's game :)

Attached: JEWS ROCK - Million Dollar Extreme presents World Peace (480p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (854x480, 4.89M)

Remember to buy a bug filled, falsely advertised piece of shit game made by a kike to save the white race! Wow, only 60 dollars to save the white race, what a deal!

Attached: 1517610372006.png (632x756, 25.66K)

just like thread no. 1, don't forget! Buy the game:
store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/379430/

based :)

Thank god for the slavs! They'll save gaming!

Bannerlord will be better than kikedom cum.

what happened to this thread

oh if only.

Attached: denuvod.jpg (990x1146, 305.54K)

Butthurt people who don't want anybody to talk about games they don't like.

There's literally nothing wrong with denuvo.

>>>Holla Forums

*oh woe is me in Yiddish*

The irony is that they necroed the slow kcd thread just to bitch about kcd. Guess getting (you)s from random anons on a slovenian fishing aficionado forum is just about the only attention they get in their shitty lives.

If it ever even releases.

REMINDER THAT THIS GAME WAS FUNDED BY ZDENEK BAKALA A KNOWN KIKE (((ALLY)))

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/out/

What's the matter, classcuck? Are you afraid of revolution? We're coming for you

Attached: 2b32b3a0dd4e824425acfea45980794d654f9e59b9b9febba58d36c0c4fa2a11.jpg (499x499, 35.79K)

I'm so fucking scared.

I run it just fine, but the bugs are a pain in the ass. The limited save items have no plase in that game

Get a better CPU that doesn't use multiple cores, your graphics card should be working fine unless it's some OEM knockoff.

We'll just beat you again like every war that didn't involve capitalists aiding your side.

Attached: cutenazi2.jpg (626x849, 387.7K)

I feel the same. It reminds me a lot of the fields and forests of my childhood a lot.

Where is all this anti-KCD sentiment coming from in this thread? And why hasn't anybody warned people not to shitpost? Oh right, it's not a Nintendo product so Mark doesn't care.

Every single communist in the west is firmly bourgeoisie. Meanwhile, the right wing is actually supported by the working class. Must grind your gears.

it runs cryengine,
get a better than average pc first

What else did you expect?

They'll just redefine classes to solve that. The new leftist working class will be anyone who didn't get a top dollar job right out of university.

Which won't matter in the slightest, because no amount of verbal trickery is going to magically shift people's loyalties from afar.

How's that based kike vavra working out for you? You know that you're giving money to a guy who was given money by Bakala aka the faggot who actively supports (((diversity))) in Eastern Europe, right?

Attached: 6eb4a9bf00658331c1dba1b73ccf788a26d66ab7d9f9bd94ac7ecf86a80c5139.png (613x1132, 306.53K)

No but controlling all education through university will let them move the window slowly. Each generation is a bit more radicalised than the last and if you refuse to go to university/send your kids to university they'll be locked out of a lot of jobs. Remember that all the actual work is being outsources and all the soft 'work' in offices has HR gatekeepers who are college-educated women. For the average normalfag who's too dumb to avoid facebook they'll check that and fuck over anyone who isn't up with the agenda.

Also this archive.is/O2ooF non-archive here but use the archive en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System but less extreme will be their end game: soon not having a social media account will be enough for them to write you off as a candidate since only crazy alt-righters and school shooters could possibly want to keep their data private.

stop raiding Holla Forums already you fucking polyp. you had your fun.

Attached: f3e5f1779eec7255ee61ef10e031330915f48ec595b09ceea3c09dbd94906889.jpg (500x498, 61.12K)

kys soyboy

Attached: 5f3ae37ac3ed331f8598ec8d8f0daa934b4836bc5785ccd4e1c60490ebbfc884.jpg (480x792, 27.61K)

fuck off and go die Holla Forums, this is a board about video games we discuss video games here not "da joos"

Attached: 836f682d04b85570fe480fc68a4b2d1e46744a5d28c7d0a3d3ff710fbf4f0866.jpg (1024x924, 122.41K)

You sure told him! Now go report to your pig of a BO and tell "her" how you BFTO'd that Holla Forums shill and maybe "she'll" give you a BJ and some estrogen pills for being such a good boy!

Attached: i've only ever killed communists.png (664x648, 253.36K)

You're implying they were ever communist in the farcical Marxian endgoal form to begin with, or that there indeed is a fine distinction between their current postcommunist state and previous communist one beside in learning to integrate more sophisticated methods of deracination & control from liberal democracies, which did much the same in turn, and in decentralizing and de-officiating the systems of corruptive destruction, trading open Party rule for postcommunist cliques and private oligarches in the case of Russia, and Cultural Revolution disaster for relative economic function however unsustainable and typical Chinese huckstering & self-fellation. In so doing, you're allowing the weasels to attempt however failingly to unironically deploy 'not real gommunism )))))' drivel as they oh-so-ingeniously bring you to deride communism as gone, or as not having been so to begin with, leaving them a tiny window for their theoretic garbage to be legitimate in a naive idealist mind. This is explicitly their modus operandi at the moment, largely through sockpuppeting rather than interfacing with actual anons that would deploy this insufficiently pure reasoning.

All Marxism, cultural or otherwise, inevitably ends in involutional murder of all cooperative classes by criminals, bandits, undesirables of every stripe, with the hysteric support of desperate and foolish people, all acting on the orders of (((intelligentsia))) and their useful idiots- sometimes temporarily replaced in high position or in a measure of party proportion by natives of loose morals and pragmatic political bent, but never ceasing to be disproportional in their influence, be it from within or without- to the end of establishing a barracks regime, state capitalist in economic practice as that is the only practice that can be had but through and through Marxist in spirit and actuality no matter the semantics played, that can bleed a nation dry and totally destroy its superior ethnic & intellectual elements and once-immortal spirit. More recently, as in the sham South American republics or the European social democracies you have somewhat less open use of the bludgeon, and more soft starvation & deracination with the adoption of post-class left identity politics, mass ruin through disastrous economic & social policies and wealth-siphoning against populations too disunited to resist the conspiracy of imbeciles playing havoc with their lives. Russia and China are not particularly different from the former types beside putting on a ridiculous minstrel show of parafascist pseudo-nationalism, be it Duginist Eurasianism or Communist Party 'reformism,' in spite of the same vampiric nature occasionally mollified by welfare for the worst peoples and exacerbated by actively attacking the best.

And most importantly, no matter what Holla Forums says, they are making no coherent stand against the system, or any legitimate stand at all, which has moved beyond the need for emphatic use of their pure theoretic-'intellectual' muheconomics Marxism, but in no way condemns them. The people, by all means, or those that can be defined to likely have personhood- non-leftists, conscious beings with lives of weight rather than suckling holier-than-thou distributionist pigs. Distributionist in the left-welfare sense, not the Catholic half-corporatism that goes specifically by this name. But Marxist and social democratic policy is, with fresh paint, be it Tanky hard revolution and military knock-overs whether in Hungary or Iraq or Frankfurt School postmodernist rot by inches, entirely approved by the present political system. And glow in the dark Holla Forums niggers are not welcome here, because they do not play videogames. Holla Forums does. Sometimes genre and setting-limited, sometimes not, and not all of them, but of those that crosspost on Holla Forums- the rest would disdainfully consider the board a lost cause for being big fat otaku regardless of right-wing slant, or not care one way or the other, focusing on frantic digging, newswatching or just struggling with the Learningcode turkojew robot that owns that board- but they do play videogames, and are therefore of worth. And if a Holla Forums nigger would say, 'but I play videogames,' this answer would not be valid under any circumstance, because Holla Forums are not people, but Hylics, Somatics, empty headed soulless matter-man puppets below even the order of animals, the ur-breed of ultimate normalfag NPC directly inhabited by the will of the malevolent, animated solely by pure niggatry.

Attached: 94b6019a765179eda8d3ce0ae65d5af90d74543242e68d7904f0d7e17057d98a.png (392x495, 174.44K)

Are the mods killing discussion again?

Yes

Two guesses.

Most likely not. The user I replied to had a weak counterpremise, and that particular COINTELPRO tactic- making your own enemies and then deconstructing them, although they completely fail in the latter part and largely just make an obvious faux-Holla Forums post before making a snide reply with one of their shitty memes, leftists are not known for understanding other ideologies or posting styles so it appears- is the latest fumblingly deployed tool of the Holla Forums nigger in shitting up threads. The hotpockets are hardly competent, but there's plenty possibility he was responsible for playing one half of a sockpuppet chain in multiple threads.

Mods are stifling discussion and discouraging effort posters like here when they remove posts and leave missing links like that. I think this "Pewter" mod should be scrutinized for his behavior in regards to anons. This kind of behavior just kills the board pph, tbh. Mark should know about this, but it appears meta thread is locked.

Pewter is the cancer killing this board

Meanwhile, in Australia…

Attached: VavraVsCole2.png (669x3237 82.15 KB, 1.19M)

KCD is a good game, even with the bugs.

For me, this is one of the prettiest games I've seen in a very, very long time. I agree completely that the forests and fields are awesome.
It's one of the few games that I find myself just doing nothing in to look around and take everything in. It's a beautiful game.

Attached: 20180226221650_1.jpg (1920x1080 465.46 KB, 191.28K)

It's the first horseshoe project that worked. i.e. progressives have been exerting their force for 10 years in the industry, creating artificial hype, inflated ratings and bubbles for all the shit they like to push, as well as bullying most neutral devs to make concessions to their agenda.

The fact that a game was able to leverage populist sentiment somewhat in the other direction, and be successful… and be pretty good, was a real curb stomp for the PTB Not that it was even right wing, or political in any way, but the simple refusal to make expected concessions was a surprising development.

It's still a good game and doesn't contain leftist shit, user.

I'm convinced that at least some of the bugs people are running into are because they're trying to run it on outdated hardware, and it's been a while since a game really challenged their hardware.

You have to buy on principle user the only thing the industry understands is money.

no, we just hate it because it was shilled here and we're never going to let you forget that the first general for this game started with "buy the game" followed by a link to the steam page.

you made your bed, sleep in it shills.

Wew. I live near USC, maybe I should go and level up.
It's a joke, ASIO, don't swat me

Attached: srsgaymes.png (1278x586, 427.97K)

Is there any ETM for next chapter or expansion?

Attached: please_respond.jpg (750x750, 169.45K)

Just buy it, user. C'mon. Do it for me.

Attached: patriot lol.jpg (700x805 44.13 KB, 44.13K)

The ID hopping ITT, goddamn.

Attached: samefag.jpg (717x430, 35.7K)

None of that post had to do with the topic at hand or video games at all.

It looks good even at toaster level, but having the important shit only render correctly when you're five feet away from it takes away from that quite a bit.

Shitty performance doesn't cause bugs, it causes slowdowns. I have no idea how much they've improved it with patches since the pirated versions released, but from what I've played, it's a mess. Not just graphical stuff but dumb things like my horse sinking into the ground while climbing a slope, trapping me in the saddle and restricting all movement. Par for the course with $60 games, but a bad precedent to set when you're a Kickstarter project that's already behind schedule.

Ps4 hear and i l love the game so far its way better than mist of the so called tripple A games havent had this much fun sence Skyrim was out.
that neing said the games not without its issues, 2 blue screens on one mission none after or before that, and sometimes toons in scripted scenes look like their possessed the the devil.
looking forward to the fixes but its still playable

I don't care about the game, I just happened to see what you posted on the front page and I want to tell you that you're a fucking retarded faggot for saying that dumb shit that literally nobody else that knows anything would ever fucking say. I'm sick and fucking tired of it. Why the fuck would you ever call an NPC a "toon"? When did you start saying that dumb shit? Why are you so fucking retarded? Why do retards like you keep fucking saying that dumb shit? What is wrong with you? I want answers, goddamn it. I want answers as to why in the absolute fuck would you EVER refer to ANYTHING as a "toon" other than a fucking cartoon.

Also sage for off-topic

Attached: 03ff90aef0559a971d4ac9089c561c72d83f88b701dc3b7c4916a97e4a1e099f.png (245x316, 94.44K)

I hope you have proof of this.

Attached: 9732c67f7da3facbd9d054d4813037c0f433405dc4a2e48fb0252b644816a660.png (232x272, 65.15K)

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

Just buy the game and support the devs you cuckold.

fuck off nigger, i am a based pirata and i shit on devs. i hope they die. this kike vavra can go die with his bakala foundation. kikes need to fuck off with their bullshit already. i dropped this game faster than i drop Holla Forums posts on Holla Forums

Attached: a7e68c08cc04f3029ef029ac233107d909e6bab9d3bf161612af76e3867a981a.png (460x512, 331.84K)

I don't care if the dev is a leftist or a kike the game is actually good.

its fun. just ignore bugs

Attached: warhammer.png (687x458, 685.65K)

take your based jew (tm) and kindly fuck off back to israel, chaim

Attached: 6eb4a9bf00658331c1dba1b73ccf788a26d66ab7d9f9bd94ac7ecf86a80c5139.png (613x1132, 306.53K)

It is an okay game, but it gets boring pretty fast. It is really lacking in fights at that. It has its moments, but that's about it.
I am basically going to probably delete it today after not having play it for 3+ weeks and probably will never even bother finishing it. Might pick it back up when the second game is about to be released and hope it is patched enough by then and that the second game is going to really deliver in quality and not just in ideas.

Then go back to your T_D overflow board™. This board isn't the one full of 88D chess, cuck porn, and kike worship.

oh no how dare you criticize this game, you're fucking SJW Holla Forums reported. i am supporting based jew vavra who is going to make more games about (((white))) people you fucking cuck, go back to Holla Forums

Im enjoying this game, I also pirated it. What does that make of me, where do I stand?

I understand your frustration I have also seen 1 retard previously refer to npc's as toons. It most likely comes from shitty upbringing.

criminally underchecked trips and WOAH, spoilers for act 3

one away from quads twice

At least you bothered saging. But couldn't you finish reading the thread and then fucking post? Jeez.

Oi, negros

Attached: Untitled.jpg (819x476, 107.09K)

Not true at all. Shitty performance absolutely can and does cause bugs. Off the top of my head the game Syndicate was unbeatable if your hardware wasn't good enough, there was a jump that you couldn't make because of it.

Don't get me wrong, if you can't afford it then you're not hurting anyone by pirating. And don't pay for games where the original devs are long gone, like Bullfrog or Troika. And a few other exceptions. But if you can afford it, and you like the game, and the devs aren't fags, then why not? Hell, even if it's free, it's worth tossing some money Toady's way now and then so he can grow old still working on Dwarf Fortress.

sage for d-doublepost

SLI and Crossfire support when? You cannot max this game out at 4k60fps on a single GPU. I don't even think a TITAN V can do it.

Attached: MORE POWER AMD.jpg (1920x1286 37.89 KB, 634.52K)

I'm assuming the upcoming performance patch might make the need for dual GPU setups unnecessary for maxing it out, or at least diminish the requirements.

Support good games not ones written by kikes and funded by pro-diversity cucks like Bakala.

They did not plan for SLI, What they are planning for in the code is stronger GPU or DUAL core GPU set ups in the future.

They basically future proofed the game engine this way for stuff YET to be made.

But KC:D is a good game. It's not anti-white, it doesn't jew you, it is more historically accurate than anything shat out in the last decade. What exactly is the problem here? That Bakala funded it? If the funding went into a good game, then who cares? Vávra isn't even jewish - just look at him. He has a jew a few generations back and used it as a way to win an internet argument.

The game has performed great since release for me, no crashes, only a couple of bugs. I have a 1050ti and a ryzen 1400. I can't understand why people dramatize about the game's performance so much.

He's obviously baiting or an idiot. Don't bother

No a Titan V can't play 60fps at 4k with everything completely maxed. It stays in the 50s usually. Rattay brings it down a bit more. Fortunately most of the game is slow paced enough that it's comfortable to play in that range.

He's part jewish and there's a quest ingame where you have to protect a kike. Did you even play it?

It was unplayably bad for me and then after a patch or two dropped to just being a bit unstable. I'll give the devs credit on that they were at least fast at patching technical issues. Still politically cucked though.

I have. I did miss the kike quest, though.

What kike quest? If you are referring to the Rosenbergs from the last thread, they are not kikes, they're Czech brigands who took over a castle named Rozmberk and then took the castle's name for themselves, and even then, they themselves do not appear in the game. That user who said stuff about these guys didn't know what he was talking about whatsoever since he hadn't even finished the game. In fact the actual antagonist of the game - Istvan Toth - is a creepy literal faggot kike who looks and sounds too much like John Malkovich for comfort.
What is this lame Holla Forums attempt at subversion by using Holla Forums memes in Holla Forums of all places? You have to go back.

That's got to be a joke. Are anons actually so retarded that they think jews formed noble houses in the 15th fucking century? That some european king went "And I give this castle, along with the fief, to my favourite money lender"?

I think he and his buttbuddy are actually the only faggots in the entire game, or at least I didn't find any other. Warhorse fulfilled the diversity quota by putting fags as the game's antagonists.

>(((Rosenberg)))
The dev admitted to being part kike too and the entire game was bankrolled by that one leftist whose name I can't remember off the top of my head.

They had to go to kikestarter to get funding? Again, this proves the Jew agenda and pushing their agenda is more important than even shekels. After the success of fucking Witcher 3 with literally zero marketing in the US, the Jews should be jumping over one another to try to fund a similar game to replicate its success. nope. "not degenerate enough for the goyim!"

Are you fucking high?

Actually I looked into my redpilling folder for his name and the real funding for this game game from Zdenek Bakala a kike-controlled businessman. Kickstarter was just a cover to make the game seem organic.

Holy fucking shit, are you literally retarded? Rosenbergs are an actual, real noblehouse, so why the fuck do you keep spreading your bullshit instead of actually looking them up? Rosenberg is not their actual name; it's a german translation of "Rožmberk", which is a noble house that originated as a branch of the even older house of Vítkovec, and which named themselves after the castle of Rožmberk (not vice versa you dumb cunt). Are you really so dense as to think fucking jews got to have noble houses and own fiefs in medieval europe, or are you just a disingenuous from Holla Forums or other such shithole, seeking to flaseflag with this blatant retardation?

I'd like some proof of this personally.

Ignore the nu-Holla Forums kiddies user they'll learn in time that they need to research their accusations before making them. Vigilance is good but when you make a claim that isn't backed up and it gets disproven it hurts your cause more than not doing anything at all.

Nothing wrong with piracy.

This is actually true. Bakala is the only investor they found after being refused by everyone else and he indeed pushes diversity. Then again, seeing as how the game contains no such pushes for diversity and the only really exotic ethnic in the game (Cumans) are portrayed as murderous, raping beasts for whom death is too good a fate, I don't really think he had much influence over the actual content and design of the game.

Well shit. Thanks for the info anyway.

Well maybe I was wrong but I was clearly right about who funded it. I'll agree with that piracy is the right way to go.

I'm installing it now after putting off playing it for a while. Only using a pirated GOG version. Might regret that as there ire less patches available than the Steam version.

All the talk of bugs put me off and now I've just read the game is pretty much unfinished. Mixed signals galore for this game.

Thanks for the blog post there.

Attached: f483c326cf7a917070b3f1e9de6a1912db4a7f53347ac4d16339c6e8af648244.jpg (848x956, 119.99K)

it's a pretty bad game, desperately shilled by based vavra.

Have you played it? Because it's sold at least a couple of million copies which is really good for the first outing for an indie studio.
The game is great, not without it's faults but I think you're just baiting for the sake of being a contrarian.
Not only has the game got some really inventive quests like the Father Godwin and Monk/ Monastry quest, but a lot of the scenery is really beautiful.

I thought they got funded by a publisher?

Let's not forget the best quest of them all - "save poor jews from prosecution" without being able to tell them either to fuck off or kill them.

wow, good work vavra you can shill like the best of em. call of duty must be the best game every year.

Oh, someone likes a game on Holla Forums we can't have that. It goes against the group think of being a contrarian to everything out there unless it's Nintendo.

Attached: d11d885985edc1af76dfcc65a2c1844d6fe2164a431e3570158efb6b90d464c2.png (640x600, 114.67K)

>>>/cuckchan/

you aren't very bright, are you?

Why don't you go play spore? It's the best game ever, right?

Wow, please tell me more how you're so enlightened about vidya, tell me about some good vidya, please give me some advice fellas.

Attached: 6e56b5246c67ffeec6b4a0b206df39148c3b5d6e2bad06b6eaa08d6db7fb336a.png (1020x746, 499.69K)

Those are Czechs user, remember Jews use legitimate names of the group of people they're infiltrating.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Rosenberg

No, there is a literal blood libel mission.

Filtered, go train your weak baiting on reddit.

They are not czechs, though. Zdenek Bakala (the jew who funded the game) funds diversity for Czech Republic. Vavra himself is a self-admitted kike .

how did you find this place cuckchan

Old memes, and even older memes from you two. The projection is hard.

You know they haven't played the game, they've only watched videos from yatzhee and crowbcat and regurgitating that shite.

Attached: 177a00a875dc86153546bb8dd2a284c016cfcb244fda9933042aa203a12889b7.png (571x618, 40.27K)

Listen here you faggot I tolerated you and your butt buddy over here make a bunch of threads to try deliberate consensus cracking when the game was first released and so far all you've done is just parrot the same things over and over again since.

Don't you have some feminist games to kickstart? Pic is you, by the way.

Attached: 48b1f3dbf3a9964a1fdb00cb03c6f8220fa636c72dbbcefbc6b4d8d133594b5f.png (644x800, 14.64K)

vavra, you need to fuck off.

That's not what that term means, ass.

I don't understand it either why anons come into threads for games they don't like just to shit on it non-stop. It's not even decent bait, it's just

That's an insult how?

Attached: 2c89113622989eb69b457ccdca56eeccc2ff8def46a7ab84432b0e4fddc8dffb.png (367x600, 85.13K)

I don't understand it either. Why would anyone come into a thread just to defend the game from someone who is voicing problems they've heard the game has? They don't even have any earlier posts, it's like they must be Vavra.

That's the problem with posters like you, you haven't actually played the game you're just parroting problems you think the game has from hearing about it from watching e-celebs.
Bravo Vavra.

What part of "shitty unoptimized game with lackluster clunky combat written by a jew, funded by another parasite jew who funds diversity for his host country and lots of bugs" don't you understand, vavra?

That's a lot of buzzwords there you've got contrarian.

Attached: d6365d8beec8a4f1101da30d80060f1b2a423bbbfb2344acc961062e998b51ea.jpg (500x500, 54.32K)

It's not the ultimate buzzword but it is one by its definition. A word that generates 'buzz'. Buzz being discussion (even if it's shallow as fuck), controversia, thoughts, opinions.
When you hear an article is full of buzzwords, it makes you think less of that article, just like when articles talk about a game being GotY, it changes people's perception of the game, even if they've never played it before.

What's a better solution?
or
you're not even good at shilling this game, it's fucking weak.

Yeah, uninstall it until it's out of early access.

Dear Nigger, you are wrong, it's not a buzzword because it generates buzz and "discussion" nor controversia.
Buzzword means it's fashionable but doesn't enrich the text it's added to. It very well could have not been used and the text wouldn't lose anything of worth.

First of all, on an unrelated matter, you do not know how to use the word nor which makes your first sentence read like crap.
Second, your definition of buzzword do not clash with mine. The text doesn't have to be enriched to generate thoughts and/or opinions about a given subject. You just need to add the right word, which on its own might not mean anything, and let people's subconscious do the work for you. Years of marketing messages have already conditioned most people to react to some words, whether they want to believe it or not.

Dear double Nigger, i do not care about your definition of words, thank you for reading.

You care enough to reply, doubling down on insults despite knowing you are wrong. I need to go shopping now so spare yourself the embarrasment of replying any further because I won't be reading it.

It's a shame the performance sort of negatively impacted the siege quests, which would've been the highlight of them game to me were it not for the framedrops. Also the combat system didn't feel adapted to the enemy placement, if that makes sense.
Overall I really didn't like how they handled the sieges proper, I felt like there was way too much railroading and handholding in how you were supposed to handle them and how they played out (cutscenes in the middle of them, getting a fade to black then getting TP'ed to another location), which coupled with the above mentioned flaws sometimes made for frustrating moments. I would've liked that for example there would be a battle in the field or a village where you could flank enemies and generally choose your battle and then gradually have the frontline move to the castle where you'd have several points of entry and there you'd have to deal with more enemies, the last siege in Talmberg would've been perfect for this in my opinion. This wouldn't have been a very credible situation from a historical accuracy point of view (talking out of my ass here, I have no idea if that's credible or not) but it would've made sieges much better to me.

Attached: db9f03a6c1292f0087d79520a7c523a6546189ff35d742321a37fe45f40e20a3.jpg (757x960, 143.29K)

Yes the sieges are the weakest point, mass battles simply did not translate well.

oh yea suuure, because I can't think of any games recently that would fit that description….

Attached: ok.gif (245x285, 916.22K)

And don't pay for it because its kike subversion.

get a better PC faggot.

The game's shitty optimization is the least of its problems.

It's really a shame, I think they could've been handled way better. At least the rest of the game was pretty enjoyable although it really felt rushed. For better sieges, I guess we're all back to the Bonerlord waiting room.

Attached: evil birb.jpg (480x696, 80.83K)

It's Cryengine, you wanna play Cryengine you never get CPUs with more then 2 cores and they have to be really strong cores.

Crysis isn't filled with bugs though.

Crysis is old and all the bugs it was released with had already been patched out. So it's not comparable.

Since when?

it had some bugs but it was mostly unoptimized. I think the AI still drowns itself however.

First off there was some game breaking bugs involving the Relic level where you'd never be able to finish the game at all. Then there was all these little bugs that cropped up which wasn't specifically performance issues from old hardware which cropped up and had to be smoothed over.

seriously though, wtf?
first Holla Forums binges hard on it, with threads overpopulated for like weeks on end
then no thread at all, soon as I started playing, finally someone brings it back

so help out here, I love the game, am not shit at combat, but the bugs in the quests get me puzzled
currently I have a missing cage, in that bird trapping quest

That's called shilling user. You need to learn to see the .

For a lot of people probably they posted in these threads a lot while playing it when it just came out, but after beating it once or twice mostly lost interest in the game. Plus lots of people are waiting for a few more patches before jumping in. So now these threads are mostly populated by low skill trolls parroting shit they heard from garbage game journalists,as if any of their opinions mean shit.

No that's called nu-Holla Forums shitting up threads where they don't belong.

It's the 300 post bumplimit enforcement, specifically the threads continued because new threads were formed on page 10-12. Eventually someone brought the Mod hammer down and that's when the hype got curtailed it sucks but at the same time that rule keeps faggots who simply wanted to shitpost the threads and flood the board with worthless OPs in check too since they kept trying to make new threads on page 6-8 and the Mod hammer made them mad it was pretty funny.

shit that never happened

Attached: Thread Caps KCD.png (2060x1059, 847.14K)

I see you leftycuck.

Attached: 44f35558ab066de3a36b959608037b97c366f940ec96d70b3b84a77073f2ab4a.jpeg (627x782, 73.92K)

we'll never forget

I picked 4 meanie eeny meeny miny moe style, autist. The NO1 thread is a cyclical so i archived that differently.

so essentially newfags that got banned from some other hell hole….

either way, how the fuck to use console commands to fix the broken quests?
I see there are some quest debug options, I see there is a cheat give item thing, but I can't see any results from commands still

probably after the 400 post edit shitstorm about how the OP began the thread with a link to the steam store telling everyone to buy the game.

Sorry, Holla Forums needs lebensraum.

They disabled the console command cheats you'll have to go to one of the well known modding sites to turn that stuff back on but really if you feel underpowered just whack an unconscious invincible NPC over and over again. Cryengine has terrible documentation for console commands though.

That's not the cyclical thread in fact that one is older then the cyclical thread.

nope, it was the first thread and was the one which made them cyclical. It had no1 in the title fitting with the naming scheme of every subsequent one.

Attached: immunity dog.jpg (500x860, 132.75K)

Go back to your cesspit, reddit.

Attached: 7620c80bee6fe3080b742040f3fde9bcf2c7873556715f08cb449f39ba18aae8.jpg (403x403, 18.48K)

archive.is/https://8ch.net/v/res/14328743*
Whelp no archive of it so you're on your own to backup your shit, as far as I'm concerned I remember it being a different thread and i don't particularly care much about it.

I just wanted to play a game with plate armor, why does everything have to be about politics with you faggots

Attached: 20180325213027_1.jpg (1920x1080, 460.09K)

du ist blöd mein frau

oh you vavra shills.

Google translate or are you legitimately this retarded?
>>>/reddit/

Attached: nupol.png (766x783, 110.15K)

And that's the moment where your credibility is gone. If you really think it's as big a deal as you believe it to be then you would've capped it, otherwise the OP was edited multiple times.

I'm not here for credibility, anyone who was actually here that night and not some cuckchan rapefugee or vavra shill would know. I'm just here to remind you.

I see that joke went over your head.

No credibility means your opinion is worthless, see ya.

No opinion, it's all reality mister shill. If you hate facts keep hiding.

The game's production quality is noticeably below Bethesda-tier, and trying to argue "muh buzzwords" won't hide it, shill.

Okay there buddy, whatever you say.

Attached: 24124sfa241agsa.jpg (1777x1754, 153.13K)

There is a mod for that saving problem you have, ModDB and Nexus should have them. The NPC thing should've been patched already though, even if people want another performance patch there is also some mods released (and stealing credit) to give Cryengine the specific limit of 99% of your CPU which fixes a lot of issues. Some of those bugs are pretty funny though, I wish I had someone jump kick me but so far it hasn't happened yet.

Why do these threads always attract such vigorous shitposting?

Damage control because the developer committed the vile sin of wrongthink. It isn't a world-shattering game or "100% REALISTIC" but it's fun enough and a massive success considering the budget, which endlessly buttflusters some of our /lefty/ pals.

If this trend continues the same kikes who wasted a ton of time and money building a narrative about how success *must* be linked to their cultural norms will be shit out of luck. Always keep in mind it's even easier to argue with yourself/sideliners in bad faith than it is to post bait.

All I want to know is where is the GoG update from 1.2.5?

I get a perfect 60 on high settings. Poorfag

Game is unacceptably buggy, or was when I played. What makes it different than a Bethesda game is that it's actually a good game that doesn't need mods to fix.

Didn't market itself that way, if anything SJWs marketed it for them after bitching so much first about the lack of diversity, and then about how those evil shitbirds refused to bend the knee. I never would have heard of the game if not for the fit they threw.

A combo of traditional Holla Forums contrarians, low effort shitposters going for the low hanging fruit, and people who are pissed that such a non pozzed game is actually doing alright, even with normalfags. Not that there aren't legitimate complaints about how fucking buggy it was on release, but those people are just waiting for the patches which is pretty reasonable.