Legend of Galimulator Heroes #4 /gsg/ edition

SERIES 2
Galimulator is a shitty android game that I downloaded to have something to do while waiting in lines. It's a small game that basically simulates a small galaxy with it's own politics which you can observe and influence with small things without actually taking part in the action although there is a possibility of controlling one of the empires, it's shit think of it as something like Species but with Space Opera theme instead of an evolution one. It's not very complex, but it's engaging enough to keep you busy while you drive the bus or something, sometimes an alliance forms between the factions or an eldritch horror appears in the galaxy or something interesting like that will happen and you can root for your favorite empire to do something.

The point is, you shouldn't, this thread is not about the game itself as much as a small idea that popped up in my head. I downloaded a shitty android emulator and the game onto my PC. I simulated the galaxy until there are no planets that are left neutral and tinkered around so there are as many factions as I could do with the initial setup. I want to play a small game.

You take one of the visible empires from the map and you choose:
And watch how they fare in comparison to other empires chosen by other anons. Seeing that we had fun memeing things like Hunger Games for a while, I think this might have some potential too.

Seeing that rebelions are a thing in this game, and they lead to the creation of new factions, I'll try to include every single faction into the game. Whenever a rebel faction manages to take enough stars to be an actually important player in the galactic politics, I'll rename it to the last thing an user suggested. So if your Principality of Greater Space Israel or The Galactic Third Reich didn't get into the game, they might whenever an Empire starts degenerating. All Empires are currently at tech level 1 and Fortifying which means that they won't expand that much and focus on defending their provinces that will change later on as their states change. Transcendence is disabled which means that Empires won't disappear after gaining enough tech levels.

Previously on Legend of the Galimulator Heroes

SHIT GOT FUCKED, THE GALAXY ENDED, /x/ THE ONLY SURVIVOR, WE'RE STARTING A NEW GAME IN A NEW GALAXY

I asked in the previous thread what map we should do next, and the anons answered with completely different answers, so I just picked the one with the highest ending number seeing that there were no dubs. Also I thought this would be really interesting.

Archvies of the previous threads
pastebin.com/UfT3pn6b
Last thread:

Attached: Specials.png (857x833 3.21 MB, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do Specials work?
Lowers research, gives military bonuses
Will go to war with other Empires more often
More likely to make peace, gives defense bonuses, builds gun boats.
Gives research bonuses, makes Empire build science ships
Less likely to change political status, which means that they will rarely go from Fortifying to Expanding, to Degenerating and so on and so forth.
The opposite of the above
Early combat bonuses which they slowly lose
The opposite of the above, combat penalties early that they lose with time.
Relationship bonuses, more likely to make peace and alliances
Military bonuses but huge research penalties
Shouldn't go into wars and alliances too often but has defensive and research bonuses
Expansive but will not develop worlds
Makes the world produce more wealth
Only expands through missionary work
Builds lots of ships, and generally develops faster, makes the Empire build motherships

How do empire states work?
As it says on the tin, the Empire is thriving and focuses it's efforts on expanding
As already mentioned, the Empire is in alright state and focuses on developing worlds and defense
The Empire is in a very bad state, loses tech levels, rebellion chance increased.
The Empire reaches scientific transcendence, meeting a "win" condition of developing enough scientifically, which makes it leave the galaxy disappearing from the map.
The Empire goes absolutely batshit insane and decides to eradicate life from the galaxy, including themselves. Happens very rarely.
The Empire is torn apart by rebels.
Basically a large-scale civil war. The Empire attacks it's own bloodline and people, anyone who shares common ancestry must go.

Well, seems that we have a whole 14 countries to name this time. And most of those are reasonably big, the Gala… well, Earth more like it is 500 stars or rather regions in this case big. Also, millennia have been changed to "years".

Attached: Map numbered 1.png (1913x1001, 2.73M)

These are the empires we going to use?
if so i take the Yellowknife Directorate:

Lewd Elven Kingdom
C16
Scientific, Capitalist, Diplomatic, Slow Starter, Stable

Okay then, Elves take up the entirety of Alaska as well as a part of Canada. Somehow I feel it's really fitting.

1- Lewd Elven Kingdom

Attached: Map 2.PNG (1913x1002, 3.21M)

Also this is the PC version so I fucking finally can do close-ups of certain regions without fearing that my galaxy will dissappear randomly because my android emulator doesn't know how to emulate using two fingers to close in on something.

Attached: Map 3.PNG (1920x998, 1.55M)

Abortive Theocracy of Taiwan

Here you go user. I fear what will become of an union of this many Asian countries and most of Australia and New Zealand as well. Let's just hope that they won't be invaded by Emus.
1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
13 Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace

Attached: Map 4.PNG (1918x995, 3.11M)

Imperium of Sudan

Before someone asks, why is the Overconfident Assembly of Russia in North America, that's because they initially started in Russia, got over here somehow and lost their territories in the generation phase. Map 6 is what is left of their original lands.

Guess you could say that they got overconfident

Attached: Map 6.PNG (1119x786 95.41 KB, 843.33K)

Algeria Oligarchy

WE
There might be some minor changes to the map as I had to restart the game and it opened again with the time running. Shouldn't be anything too major.

1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
7-Afro-European Union

Attached: Map 7.PNG (1910x1000, 3.21M)

The Kingdom of Kangz
A7
Anywhere is Africa

Damn, I meant “in”.

International House of Burgers
Capitalist, Industrial, Militant, Stable
A15
Area 5

I actually didn't notice that there is one more country in Africa, because one of them was so small. So there is a number 15, which is under the Ethiopia Union Now The Kingdom of Kangz

We have been joined by Japari Monster Grils and Niggers.

1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
7-Afro-European Union
8 Commonwealth of Japari Park
9 The Kingdom of Kangz

Attached: Map 8.PNG (1918x996, 3.12M)

Adding, 5 is taken then, give me a moment.

GOD BLESS BURGERLAND
1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
5 International House of Burgers
7-Afro-European Union
9 The Kingdom of Kangz

Attached: Map 9.PNG (1918x1005, 3.15M)

Chubby Chelyabinsk Conglomerates

Lacking gaza strip gathering

Sorry for being late, had to take supper. Here's the updated map
1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
7-Afro-European Union
9 The Kingdom of Kangz
10 Greater Finngolia
11 Thicc Thighs Theocracy
12 Not taken

Attached: Map 10.PNG (1902x1002, 3.22M)

Cult of Todd Howard

THEY CAN DO EVERYTHING

1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
6 Cult of Todd Howard
7-Afro-European Union
9 The Kingdom of Kangz
10 Greater Finngolia
12 Not taken

Attached: Map 11.PNG (1910x1002, 3.21M)

Attached: A17824D7-290B-41A5-9937-7A7D5C43CBDA.jpeg (600x610, 59.12K)

Area 4
Monster Girl Federation
E15
Stable, Capitalist, Reclusive

Let's hope for an alliance between them and Japari, although they might be quickly taken over by the Lewd Elven Kingdom.
Not that that changes much
1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
4 Monster Girl Federation
6 Cult of Todd Howard
7-Afro-European Union
9 The Kingdom of Kangz
10 Greater Finngolia

Attached: behead those who insult monster.png (1890x997 149.86 KB, 3.2M)

Area 2
Secret North Pole Nazis
C8
Militant, Fanatical, Stable, Scientific, Industrial

Added, only three more to go.
1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
2 Secret North Pole Nazis
3 the arcsys accord
6 Cult of Todd Howard
7-Afro-European Union
9 The Kingdom of Kangz
10 Greater Finngolia

Attached: Map 13.PNG (1910x1003, 3.2M)

Kool Kids Klub
A16
Miltant, Aggressive, Fanatical

Attached: 80A59F61-6EC8-4F4C-B8BD-E857099289DB.jpeg (517x800, 31.72K)

Done Only 14 and 15 are left
1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
3 the arcsys accord
6 Cult of Todd Howard
7-Afro-European Union
9 The Kingdom of Kangz
10 Greater Finngolia
12 Kool Kids Klub

Attached: Map 14.PNG (1715x928, 2.84M)

Attached: emu.png (1302x1056, 54.74K)

One more to go, also I find the original name of that country kind of amusing.
1-Lewd Elven Kingdoms
3 the arcsys accord
6 Cult of Todd Howard
7-Afro-European Union
9 The Kingdom of Kangz
10 Greater Finngolia
12 Kool Kids Klub
14 The Emu Emperium

Attached: Map 16.PNG (396x33 2.92 MB, 13.28K)

As 15 isn't numbered on the map, I'll point it out here, it's this country here, under The Kigndom of Kangz, currently you can see two Afro-European Union ships on it's territory. Just make a name for this one and we can start.

Attached: Map 17.PNG (1916x1011, 1.32M)

Number 15
Burger King Foot Lettuce
A12
Unstable, Explosive, Aggressive

(checked)
Here are our players before we start.

1 Lewd Elven Kingdoms
3 the arcsys accord
6 Cult of Todd Howard
7-Afro-European Union
9 The Kingdom of Kangz
10 Greater Finngolia
12 Kool Kids Klub
14 The Emu Emperium

I'm starting the simulation right now

Attached: Map 18.PNG (1917x995, 3.13M)

This is going to be a glorious shitshow

Where do I even begin?

Immediately The Elves occupy a portion of the /monster/ territory probably wanting to prove that they are monstergirls too, on the other hand, the African monstergirls are expanding into the Afro-European territory, while their fleet is busy with trying to destroy Burger King Foot Lettuce Which I forgot to include in the previous post, really sorry for that. The Elves already advanced to tech level 2 and Emus are trying to reclaim their clay from the Heavenly Kingdom. Kool Kidz are slowly eating up territory too but that's perfectly visible on the first map.

Attached: Map 23.PNG (1837x1005 612.75 KB, 3.14M)

God fucking damn, it's not that I wasn't expecting that but holy shit, it didn't take them long. The Emus are gaining territory and will soon take over Australia, their emblem as well as their name is perfectly visible now. At the same time Japari singed peace with the European niggers so there's that.

Attached: Map 25.PNG (1735x985, 2.94M)

Seems that /monster/ will survive as they have a peace deal with the Elves and Burgers are degenerating. As long as the Nazis don't fuck them over, they will be fine. At the same time Todd improved his engine and is already shipping Skyrim to other parts of the world, especially Africa. Holy shit that is a lot of mind con… I mean, video game transport ships.

Attached: Map 27.PNG (1766x990 1.11 MB, 2.98M)

Praise Todd

Attached: 9079FA28-5D48-4239-9C30-171A9EBE23FF.jpeg (498x493, 45.59K)

Wew, the Afro-Europeans are getting fucked. The Emus seem to be content with taking half of the Australia… for now, the vile beast. I'm calling it now, The Heavenly Empire will become the Boatmurdered of this world with emus instead of elephants, speaking of them, Moonman seems to be eating them up a bit.

At the same time, when it comes to Nazis, I just took a good look at them and I'm not placing any bets on them.

Attached: Map 29.PNG (1836x991 646.99 KB, 3.11M)

Does NO ONE like Afro-Europeans? Everybody is declaring wars against them.

Attached: Map 30.PNG (1790x997, 2.85M)

wew

I don't even have a comment for this one. On the other hand, Bethesda products seem to be succesful in Africa, they also want to expand to the /monster/ nations, probably by the marketing strategy of "You can mod your own waifu in!". Still not putting any faith in the nazis and when it comes to the Heavenly Empire and Kool Kidz Club… oh…

Attached: Map 34.PNG (1760x971 353.67 KB, 2.81M)

I knew it!

Monster Girls singed peace with the Burgers but they are too concerned with modding Skyrim to have monster girls in them right now, so we'll focus on other countries. The Arcys Accord is slowly taking over Europe, destroying the Afro-Europeans, while Japfari are holding out… alright. Burger King Foot Lettuce actually grew to surprisingly large proportions and the Heavenly Kingdom… well just take a look yourselves. I guess that Moonman really wants that weeb memes to further his cause so he took over Japan.

Attached: Map 36.PNG (1770x993 1.18 MB, 2.98M)

KKK
K
K

From taking over evo to taking over the world. This is the power of autistic anime fighting games.

Attached: melty blood cc.webm (480x360, 3.74M)

kay
kay
kaaay

Let's start with the first things first, Afro-Europeans are degenerating who didn't see it coming, the Nazis are almost dead, Todd is doing amazingly well as expected of his great games and the KKK has started eating things up twice as fast after counqering Japan. Seems that they are now using the power of anime to rid the rest of the world of niggers.

Attached: Map 37.PNG (1586x877, 2.59M)

Todd doesn't want the nigger market anymore when the KKK for some reason singed a peace deal with Greater Fingolia, the Japari Park actually seems to be expanding thanks to the degeneration of the Afro-Europeans.

Attached: Map 38.PNG (1906x1004, 3.17M)

Japfari Monstergirls really seem to like Fallout 4 by the looks of it as they seem to be buying it in droves, Todd is not interested in other Monstergirls by the look of it though, also when it comes to the Thighs theocracy… yeah not putting any faith in that. At least the Heavenly Empire seems to be somewhat fighting back.

Attached: Map 39.PNG (1829x998, 3.11M)

Is that lewd? I think that's lewd.

Also should I change the name and the color of the alliance?

Attached: e45d610807166b0773587f5bfd2d7580.png (1915x999 48.1 KB, 2.9M)

Oh wait I cannot change the color of the alliance it seems, nevermind.

Just the name then.

Do the cpus make alliances that join them into one group? If so, then that seems fine.

I'll be right back, have to go wash myself, in the meanwhie decide on the name of the alliance.

What do you mean by join them into one group exactly? Are you asking whether the alliances are natural or not? If so then yes, they are, I'm not creating the alliances myself.

As no one came up with a name for the alliance, I'm just going to continue the simulation for now.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Attached: Map 41.PNG (1918x992, 2.88M)

Official Cult of Todd Howard theme.

Really makes you think.

Attached: Map 42.PNG (884x73, 75.09K)

The name is fine.

The Elves build a Lunar Monument when… wait what the fuck is "Mexico Directorate"?

Attached: Map 44.PNG (1917x995 694.84 KB, 3M)

Board of Hopping Juans
Explosive - Militant - Unstable

Unfortunately the Nazis didn't live long as they started obsessively playing Fallout 4, modding it in different Holla Forums ways. The Arcys Accord is degenerating and Mexico Directorate seems to be eating shit up. Should we name it somehow?

Attached: Map 45.PNG (1919x1004, 3.23M)

Burger Foot Lettuce is also dead.

Adding that in.

Attached: Map 46.PNG (1920x1001, 3.24M)

Jesus Christ I just realized how big the niggers have become. Also, The Heavenly Kingdom is assimilating Emus into their ranks with mind control pods

Attached: Map 49.PNG (1911x1008 1001.15 KB, 3.19M)

KKK v TTT looks like it might make a complete turn, TTT is expanding on two fronts while KKK is busy holding a klan gathering for no good reason.

A few minor happennings with the HKOGP building an artifact, peace between the Arcys and Todd, but there is a new country, it's called "Eminent Pakistan Alliance" it's decently big but let's wait a bit before naming it as it is sandwiched between some big empires and might die really soon.

Generally the East is quite stable with some minor wars, while the West is just… a fucking mess. Kind of like our world

Attached: Map 53.PNG (1838x945 1.01 MB, 3.04M)

Nope, that country here is here to stay, what do we call it?

Attached: Map 54.PNG (1914x998, 3.14M)

SUPERPOWER BY 2020
Stable - Horde - Industrial

Gave them a dark brown color as well.

Attached: Map 55.PNG (1671x952, 2.85M)

OH SHIT, NIGGERS ARE GOING TO INVADE FINGOLIA

Attached: Map 56.PNG (1673x948, 2.85M)

Just at the Emu Emperium dies, the Nigger kingdom breaks out into a rebellion. Should I call it "The Psychotic Army of Tanya and give it Militiant, Industrial as well as Agressive and Fanatical specials?

Attached: Map 57.PNG (1920x1001, 3.1M)

Attached: 1436248313438-3.jpg (320x343, 17.14K)

I am OK with that.
I'm curious where this'll go.

Instead of Tanya, put Taquanda for extra ebonics. And yeah for the traits.

FINNO-WAKANDAN GIGA WAR
what's with the euromutt enclave on the eastern coast of Bethesdaland though?

Well that was dissapointing. On the other hand the designated shitting country seems to be growing in power.

They're a cult user, they don't fucking care, they will just send mind control pods everywhere and that creates such a chaotic situation with the territories.

Attached: Map 58.PNG (1920x990, 3.11M)

So far so good?

FTFY

Attached: 4eec5d88a2b7ca95c9f6354371981e1eb206a4cb7388bca7a190df5384686eb5.jpg (255x244, 44.47K)

The blacks have managed to quench the rebellion and are still growing in power, while the Heavenly Kingdom is slowly reclaiming their territories, reclaiming Japan. I'm not even try to describe what is happening in North America. It's a fucking mess, just see for yourself. TTT is growing in power and KKK is falling into irrevelance.

Attached: Map 59.PNG (1920x990 1.97 MB, 3.11M)

Did you know that niggers had a tentacle ship?

Attached: Map 60.PNG (540x514, 213.91K)

Sounds like the plot of a hentai.

Doesn't sound too good for the survival of the Fingolians.

Attached: Map 61.PNG (1901x1004, 3.25M)

Well nevermind, they seem to be more interested in destroying Todd than Fingolians. Though they will probably get fucked instead.

Attached: Map 62.PNG (1920x999, 3.24M)

A few of the countries are already 10 years old! It says millennia but it's years on this map as you can see on the upper right corner

Attached: Map 63.PNG (1919x998, 3.24M)

So when is Hopping Juans doing something?

Things are getting good.

Attached: yiss.mp4 (360x640, 3.25M)

Okay well shit, the designated shitting country is actually the biggest country in the world and it's still fucking growing, the Kangz are celebrating 10 year birthday of their country, Monster Girl Federation actually gained territory and Hopping Juans still… do absolutely nothing. Seems they're having a fiesta.

Attached: Map 64.PNG (1920x993, 3.24M)

Holy shit, they're not dead yet.

Attached: Map 65.PNG (1920x1001, 3.02M)

Showing you two more birthday messages for the rest of the countries.

Attached: Map 66.PNG (1920x997, 3.07M)

Is this the catalyst? no, it's not
I dig it.

Attached: Pajeets Groove.webm (360x360, 1.99M)

If we reach year 20 and India becomes the biggest country I'm going to laugh

Last birthday messagesI think as well as some small news including the advancement of the elves to tech level 3 and the fact that Fingolia stopped degenerating.

It's really uplifting seeing all those birthday messages, after what happened on the 10th birthday of empires in Series 1 poor Skub.

Attached: Map 67.PNG (1920x1004, 3.06M)

Looks like an eldritch super gondala.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x410, 9.45K)

Satan, no, stop that.

This is starting to look a bit like a real RISK game.

Oh shit, the Fingolians just decided to go to war with the Designated Shitting Country.

Attached: Map 68.PNG (1920x1001, 3.26M)

Look at TTT pumping those pods out, holy shit.
They could sweep Arcsys in a week with that density.
I'm starting to get nervous, you know? Are you sure it has the right specials?

The Heavenly Empire just singed peace with Indians while they themselves started to fortify, probably a wise choice if they want to defend their territories. Also I'm kind of worried for the Japari Park having only two territories.

Attached: Map 70.PNG (1920x1006 400.12 KB, 3.27M)

Well seems that wasn't the last country with a 10 year birthday! Also I checked, they aren't even allied with anyone, they just aren't attacking anyone for some reason, and they're not in peace with anyone either, which means that they are technically at war with everyone.

Attached: Map 72.PNG (1920x1007 298.79 KB, 3.24M)

Well that war didn't last long but they seem to have reclamed some of their territories, also the TTT is fucking insane holy shit.

Attached: Map 73.PNG (1920x999, 3.23M)

Are Kangz not buying his games or something?
Did the euroniggers secretly diversify Bethesda and are now acting out their revenge on the Kangz?

Official Todd Howard statement
We will sell them Skyrim and they WILL like it.
Official Heavenly Kingdom statement:
Fuck niggers

Also Japfari is not doing too well unfortunately. I really don't want them to lose to niggers but I fear that's what might happen.

Finally Juans have started doing… something, building a ship. Niggers are also the biggest country in the world right now.

They don't really want to buy it.

Attached: Map 77.PNG (1391x852 759.95 KB, 1.54M)

Wait
AGAIN?
Holy shit, that doesn't bode well for them at all.

Attached: Map 78.PNG (1897x995, 3.21M)

wew

What could this mean? The region seems pretty resource deprived, one good frigate could fuck shit up.
Lmao2cult is making this pretty interesting, Kangs can't afford to do anything.

I'm surprised KKK is holding on so well, they got respite from landing up in that corner.

Looks like the KANGZ are getting spitroasted.

Juans are definitely doing… well something, TTT is definitely trying to expand with mixed results.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Map 79.PNG (1920x999, 3.25M)

Watch as the Juasn don't actually have any plan in mind and are building stuff because why the fuck not

Japari is dead, RIP, a moment of silence for our dear Kemono friends, at least they died to Arcys and not to niggers.

Attached: 09cf75a85f514f5b13883dc19bbb3c294fa13de54f3e08f8a9c206252a348922.gif (1900x1002 448.45 KB, 3.23M)

Don't think I don't see you up there.
Are those holes in TTT from Todd? He has little pockets all over the place.

Fucking Mexicans, man.

(checked)
Radiant AI

RIP, may toki use the north star to guide them to the fightan world.

Attached: jam.jpg (500x281, 26.24K)

Maybe ArSys will make Kemono Friends fightan to honor their adversaries.

Shit they are actually expanding, also a small rebellion appeared though I doubt it will survive long.

Yep those are Todd's

Attached: Map 82.PNG (1920x1003 3.26 MB, 1.24M)

Well… shit.
Also Elves advanced a bit and decided to fortify.

Attached: Map 83.PNG (1920x1005, 3.28M)

Everything is starting to get a bit messy and also holy shit the Afro-Europeans have survived.

Attached: Map 85.PNG (1920x1004 1.57 MB, 3.24M)

More believable than most games

If you were a fan of the TTT then I'm really sorry but the tables have turned, now KKK is starting to dominate again. Maybe that's good, this world could need a little nigger removal

Attached: Map 86.PNG (1920x999, 3.26M)

Fuck yeah!
Fuck no!

Well shit

I don't know if that's a good idea when they're also being buttfucked by the KKK at the same time.

Attached: Map 87.PNG (1920x998, 3.25M)

Well, even if you're being fucked in the ass, you still have to shit

I missed the message but the MGF has advanced a tech level, also KKK is just eating India up like a biscuit, holy shit.

Attached: Map 89.PNG (1920x1001 3.26 MB, 2.69M)

At least a Mothgirl or two.
Ouch.
Pajeets are a horde, this is to be expected- the borders are their strongest turf. What's interesting is they reclaimed India proper and started pushing into Australia. If they move fast enough, TTT should swoop in and cut the KKK off. It'd be an OK end.

They're going for the global market guys.

Attached: Map 90.PNG (1920x995, 3.23M)

Todd Howard is going to make sure niggers play his game, regardless if they like it or not

So pajeets also hate niggers?

Looks like Todd is the real nazi here.

As I said they are actually unironically doing something.
Who would have thought, I guess they have too much shit on the streets.

Also the hilarious part is that KKK stopped fighting te Indiands just after they got Japan back, they truly wanted the power of anime in the end.

Attached: Map 92.PNG (1920x1010 3.2 MB, 2.27M)

I'm going to make a statement: The KKK degenerating means that they get Japan, start watching far too much anime, get lazy and become Holla Forums shitposting instead of doing anything. That is my theory of why they are constantly falling into a degenerative state.

Attached: Map 93.PNG (1920x1002, 3.2M)

Wasn't /monster/'s BO a taco or something like that? this is weirdly ironic.

All according to keikaku.

I dig it.

See? Poo is sweeping the fuck out of Indonesia and, hopefully, Australia.
The eternal Kangz v Todd war is increasingly hilarious. Does max range increase with tech, or is this a Cult thing?

I'm surprised this didn't take them so long. Also, the Heavenly Kingdom is actually degenerating, so India might still fuck them over.

Define "range".

Attached: Map 94.PNG (1920x995, 3.11M)

When will arcsys get it's battle of tours to push them back?

Well nevermind, they singed peace shortly after.
Every single part of the world seems to be in a position in which for some reason the situation cannot escalate further like with the Northern America where MGF cannot gain territory because Juans with their Frigate "Sures" stop them from gaining it with MGF dropship "Eses" and yet "Sures" cannot destroy "Eses" because it's engaged in an endless battle with a Burger battleship "The Robust" which keeps stopping him from destroying the dropship.

Attached: Map 96.PNG (1920x997 496.1 KB, 3.14M)

Time to bring some kind of new thread to shake things up.

Juans have survived for 10 years already. Happy birthday!

I have no idea, they seem to be in a stallemate everywhere, I guess we have to wait and see what happens.

Attached: Map 97.PNG (1920x996, 3.2M)

threat*

We might not have to do that if the Elves do something interesting for once… but if it comes to this then we have the tools to shake things up a bit.

Attached: Map 98.PNG (1919x1001, 3.2M)

How about a dragon or something?

I made a visual guide.

Oh, so that's why Arcsys has been so quiet.

Attached: Map 94.PNG (1920x995, 1.75M)

Oooh shiiiit

Attached: Map 99.PNG (1920x999, 3.2M)

I laughed.

Attached: 1616793468d904d8b9c835460a309dc1aa28f0bea2ab2ac1a681349c00dc4e07.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

The AEU seems hellbent on mind controlling burger territory before it gets annexed by the Juans, or so it seems.
Can they pull it off?

I think that cults just pick the closest possible worlds of the countries they want to conquer.

Happy 10 year birthday streetshittes. You have only 3 more years to become the biggest country in the world.

Attached: Map 100.PNG (1918x1000, 3.2M)

Let this degeneration actually lead to something or I'm spawning a fucking monster.

Attached: Map 101.PNG (1919x994, 3.16M)

Things seem to be slowly picking up.

Attached: Map 102.PNG (1920x998, 3.17M)

Seems about right.

inb4 ceasefire ten seconds later

Hoo boy

Attached: Map 103.PNG (1920x1001, 3.18M)

Hwite Power vs Streetshitters 3: Beyond Good and /int/
Arcsys is getting fucked pretty hard, huh?

Something finally happens on the European front, something obviously not good but at least it's happening. Niggers are attacking Europe and slowly swallowing the entire continent up.

Attached: Map 105.PNG (1920x999 731.29 KB, 3.21M)

IT'S A THREESOME GUYS!

Attached: Map 106.PNG (1920x1009, 3.26M)

Now Heavenly Kingdom might have a chance to fuck over all its enemies.

And the TTT never fails to dissapoint, was the apperance of Heavenly Kingdom senpai just too much for them and they had to back down? To be honest they are also fighting the KKK but they better take care of India fast before niggers get to them.

Attached: Map 108.PNG (1920x1006 1.91 MB, 3.26M)

Can you even call this a dissapointment?

Attached: Map 109.PNG (1920x994, 3.23M)

oh lord
Also, pajeets acting weird, doesn't seem like they're going as hard as they should be. What happens when the timer ticks to 20?

Hopefully SOMETHING happens. If the pajeets don't channel Shiva by year 20 and destroy everything I'll be dissapointed.

I think this is mockery by this point.

Maybe they will be able to actually save themselves from losing more territories.

Nothing, it's about the 2020 Superpower meme.

Attached: Map 110.PNG (1920x1001, 3.24M)

Nani?

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (1920x998 38.63 KB, 3.26M)

I think they're trying to tell Heavenly Kingdom something

I really appretiate that Arcsys are trying but don't you think they have more important things to take care of than fighting TTT, like oh I don't know

THE HORDES OF NIGGERS INVADING THEIR TERRITORIES?

Attached: Map 112.PNG (1920x1004, 3.26M)

ArcSys thinks the niggers are here to buy DBFZ

Attached: arcsys proper.png (527x273, 20.5K)

Official TTT statement
Fuck Arcsys.

Also what the fuck are Heavenly Kingdom and India doing by this point? I'm inclined to belive that the messengers from both countires have an affair so they constantly think of excuses to make war and sign peace with each other's countires so that they can meet and fuck each other.

Attached: Map 113.PNG (1920x994, 3.24M)

Are they building some kind of super elf mech? What the hell are they waiting for?

Just wait for us to find out that that same messenger fucks someone in the TTT.

North-American geopolitics are fucking weird man.

Attached: Map 114.PNG (1920x999, 3.25M)

Doing the usual elf stragety of using long life to outlive your opponents until they are all dead.

Just like in every single Fantasy media ever written :^)

India and Heavenly Kingdom are at war once again, seeing that it's year 19, maybe India decided to finally do something to at least try becoming a Superpower.

Attached: Map 115.PNG (1920x1002, 3.25M)

I'm going back to my messenger affair theory.

Attached: Map 116.PNG (1920x1004, 3.25M)

So what's this fetish called? Because it's pretty obvious this is the messengers' fetish

Seems that the niggers will win this one as they arestill controling most of Europe. Also India is actually destroying the Heavenly Kingdom, seems that you can only use war as an excuse to fuck someone so many times until you create an actual war. I'm also thinking whether it's not the problem of the Empire cap being too low for such a big map, I might try increasing it but when I last checke the "Custom" option didn't work and the only other set option is absurdly high and I don't want to burn my computer. Your call.

It's like orgasm denial but on geopolitical scale.

Attached: Map 118.PNG (1920x998 749.67 KB, 3.25M)

Well year 20 is here and India… is actually the biggest country in the world.

Fuck me.

Attached: Map 119.PNG (1920x1005, 3.24M)

SHIT it worked this time, now the limit is 50, maybe some new rebellions will appear.

Truly, this is the way things should be. Now they just have to exterminate Great Peace and hunker down.

So this is the power of trips. Now we just need for SOMETHING to happen.

Attached: christvideo.mp4 (530x650, 477.5K)

Now with the limit of Empires being 50 things should be a little more interesting, also there are going to be some 20 year birthday images now.

Attached: Map 120.PNG (1920x1006, 3.24M)

Here are some new birthdays, and the ongoing fetish of the Indian messenger who really wants to fuck the women of the TTT and the Heavenly Empire.

Attached: Map 121.PNG (1920x1007, 3.24M)

They will not die until Europe is completely controlled by niggers will they? Also immediately India starts degenerating, guess they just got bored.

Attached: Map 122.PNG (1920x1009, 3.22M)

Shit, there is an actual rebellion on the land of the elves, there is one in the designated shitting country but it is not doing anything yet.

Attached: Map 124.PNG (1920x1000 829.9 KB, 3.21M)

Middle America, Australia, Beijing…
Things are going to get neat.
Yellow Beijingers should be "Ricefields"
Aggressive - Unstable - Fanatical - Horde

Good God, the world is nuclear.

Well if yellow in poo in loo land lives make it: Industrial, reclusive, and capitalistic and name it MILF messengers

>YellowKnifeEar dominion
wew

but is it Wild?

Well shit seems that some of those rebellions are actually staying with us for some time, how to call the one in the elven Empire?

Already called them Ricefields, can I call the Yellowknife Dominion that?

Attached: Map 126.PNG (1920x1000 1.84 MB, 3.15M)

Sure

Nip Knifears
15A
Aggresive, Fanatical, Explosive

I guess they agreed to allow them to exist as long as they're their vassals. What do we call them in the end? I'm either for milfs or calling them delicious brown elves

Attached: Map 127.PNG (1920x1001, 2.73M)

Well we have three options now, I'm going to go with Nip Knifeears and name that purple-ish country on Map 126 the milfs.

This is the world at the current moment, I'm going to say that I find the situation on the Isles incredibly interesting. It's contested territory between Arcsys and the TTT.

Attached: Map 129.PNG (1920x995 97.19 KB, 2.98M)

What happened to Jauns?

Looks like they still exist but they got absolutely nuked. They're the slight duller purple right above Arizona.
Other notes:

Attached: grinningayy.gif (91x150, 483.44K)

Hopefully BBTAG will stop the niggers, though at this point I think it's the end for arcsys with all the dlc it's pushing. TTT, make sure to finish the fight.

Attached: Ky's Coconut.jpg (1200x1600, 1.8M)

God so many things are happening it's fucking unbelievable. Jauns did nothing in the end and were eaten up by a rebellion. Ricefields just swallowed half of India and MILF messengers are fighting with Heavenly Kingdom for dominance over Australia. Also Burgers are 20 now.

Attached: Map 133.PNG (1920x1004 930.55 KB, 3.21M)

So do we name the Arizona country

Oh right, there's also this, forgot to mention this. Elves seem to be eating up Arcsys. Honestly there is so much shit going on now that it's hard to keep track of.

Attached: Map 134.PNG (1215x738, 867.84K)

Only now is the death message showing, also some other news including peace between different countries in the message feed.

I think we will have to, think of a name and I'll simulate a bit further to see if it doesn't die randomly.

Attached: Map 135.PNG (1920x1000, 3.05M)

Attached: smuggraf.jpg (508x493, 20.19K)

I don't think it will die off soon. Name it… also seems that Milfs and Rice farmers are fighting each other, which means that MILF messengers are relaying information both ways if you know what I mean.

Also forgot to mention the probably most important thing from Map 135, Arcsys and TTT are not at war anymore.

Attached: Map 136.PNG (1920x992, 3.1M)

I don't know what to do with Arizona, but the accidental Brazil society needs to stay.

I'll call it Dildonia (Land of Plastic Dragons)
Industrial
Capitalist
Unstable

and this is why I named them in particular, both of my old nations are getting dunked. Best outcome is Ricefields finally executing KKK, killing off the MILFs, and Pajeets eating all the new clay.

If you still haven't named the elven rebels, i suggest Delicious Brown Elves
A7
Agressive, Militant, Reclusive

Yeah, i agree that is a better name in this situation
I'll save for the next empire if you didn't use it yet

I'll call Arizona that way, and unfortunately I have already named the Elves, but I'll name another Elven rebellion or something like that the brown elves.

Sorry for such a long time to reply again, but nature's call so let's see what happ…

ruh-oh

Attached: Map 138.PNG (1920x1001 43.28 KB, 3.26M)

What even is this thing? It has tentacles so I guess it's fitting that it spawned on elven territory

Attached: Map 139.PNG (1919x986, 1.76M)

What the fuck are those ships doing outside the map?

Attached: Map 140.PNG (1622x609, 1.15M)

Oh no

IT'S HAPPENING

It kinda looks like Squidward if you squint.
>Tentacles
it's definitely Squidward

Attached: HOLY SHIT.jpg (168x168, 19.22K)

I would say LEWD, but the elves got there first.
btw, it says fish, so no tentacles i hope

They clearly don't want to be bitted by Bitsy

When comes to the map in the political sense…

Attached: Map 141.PNG (1920x1008, 3.24M)

Attached: Map 142.PNG (1068x629, 473.47K)

I don't want them to die that fast.

Here is the big scale of the map of this moment.

Attached: Map 143.PNG (1920x989, 3.12M)

We have to say goodbyes to the streetshitters, I do not know if this world will be better without them as they were one of the greatest empires sadly. On the other hand, holy shit Ricefields, we will probably soon have to say goodbye to our milfs. Also The Americas are just as confusing as ever. I think Fingolia is dead too but I'm not getting a message yet.

Attached: Map 145.PNG (1920x999 1.24 MB, 3.11M)

The MGF is quite hardy, no border changes in a good while.
Ricefields are now the largest ever empire at 102, as far as I remember.
Todd is finally getting his ass kicked, but through it all, he's still fucking with the Kangz. The multi-millennia-spanning grudge between the two must be worthy of an epic.

The pupil has far surpassed the master.

Here it is. Goodbye Fingolia, it is sad to see you die again.

Attached: 88bbcd2e33072a2a74e499b5fe590fed7d4f7d58ebd637f2e37d0a92843c9c44.jpg (1920x1003 180.1 KB, 3.26M)

Wait holy shit, Europe just rebelled from under the nigger's control, I didn't notice that.

Attached: Map 147.PNG (1920x1001, 1.71M)

I also think that this screen just speaks for itself.

Attached: Map 148.PNG (1769x998, 1.58M)

Castro's Wetdream
Capitalist - Scientific - Industrial - Defensive

WELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS MOTHERFUCKER
Also Africa is expanding as well

iwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.jpg

(((Liechtenstein)))
I don't think that there is any improvement at all.

How

Attached: scaredmadoka.jpg (1280x720, 42.56K)

I'm retarded
Pinochet's Wetdream OR change to Unstable - Fanatical - Militant

Well this is interesting.

Attached: Map 149.PNG (996x806, 362.09K)

They weren't dead afterall.

Also I think the MILFS will be dead in a moment.

Attached: Map 150.PNG (1920x1004, 3.18M)

Is the monster even doing something

Rename it "Last stand of implicit whiteness"
Reclusive, Slow Starter, Stable, Scientific
Same color

Skyrim spreads life. Buy it now.

Well it stopped expanding at least, also MILF messengers are already dead unless they have a hidden world somewhere. A bit sad if you ask me but at the same time, MGF is actually expanding it's territory so there's that!

Attached: Map 152.PNG (1909x997 1.01 MB, 3.23M)

Obviously they just joined the New Finngolian Empire. Ricefields will accomplish what their ancestors dreamed of.

They didn't even had the chance to shine on someone's ass

It literally did fucking nothing.

Yes it's leaving Earth.

I don't think it's worth it, it's going to die too soon.

Attached: 90f.png (1363x719 639.99 KB, 394.73K)

It's sloowly coming back. I have no idea what it was doing up there but it stopped.

Attached: Map 154.PNG (1054x683, 591.36K)

Attached: aa0.png (500x276, 197.35K)

Someone is finally taking care of Afro Europeans, and I might have brought the monster back by accidentally pulling it by accident when I wanted to change the positioning of the camera.

Attached: Map 156.PNG (1917x1006 301.1 KB, 3.26M)

Obviously the monster was not an elffag.

Well shit, mifl country is gone and so is dragon dildo one. Also there was message about Pinochet singing Peace with Monster Girls before but I missed it.

Attached: Map 157.PNG (1920x1002, 3.26M)

Next they'll be running wars every two millennia.

Attached: excuseme.jpg (552x528, 64.4K)

The fuckers are really unlucky.

Also, The niggers are actually attacking Arcsys, which can mean that they will eventually fight with elves.

Attached: Map 158.PNG (1920x1001, 3.25M)

It's Ihrtet and Visranda all over again guys, we have another case of 20 year ships. An entire fleet this time, will soon give you the entire list.

I was just as weirded out.

Attached: Map 159.PNG (1236x770, 466.38K)

And there goes arcsys. Kangs are becoming too big of a threat.

Attached: c3iVO6s.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Final battle will be either Kangz or Todd versus the Ricefields

Jakada Level 5
Binafaatin the Gigantic Level 5
Oditojak Level 5
The Temporary Level 5
Tiesenes Level 5
Namila Level 6

Does the Takutsk Principality has any blood ties with Finngolia? If yes rename them to Sons of Finngolia and give them the same specials (militant, reclusive horde and idustria) with fanatical as a bonus for their lust of revenge.

This is getting a little too real.

Attached: mildly frustrated man.jpg (1023x683, 45.22K)

It's still up there, also do you know what happens when the fish monster meets with ships, here's an answer:

FUCKING NOTHING

No sorry, they only have ties to KKK

Attached: Map 161.PNG (853x607 310.61 KB, 293.59K)

Not even the wiki has info on strangefish, at this point i think it's only partially implemented and it actually does nothing.

Yeah RIP Arcsys.

Attached: Map 163.PNG (1920x1005 738.13 KB, 3.18M)

We're going to see Ricefields implode into thousands new countires in a moment, also maybe Arcsys won't be as dead as I thought seeing that niggers are a horde.

Attached: Map 164.PNG (1920x999, 3.02M)

Damn it all, and they were the best suited to fight the kangz

Delicious brown elves might actually find their way into this world now.

Attached: Map 165.PNG (1920x1001, 3.21M)

But if they're brown they should come from kangs, not chinese unless they're tibetans elves
What the hell, maybe i'm overthinking it

Well… this is surprising, but I don't like what is happening at Ricefields… oh boy I think this is the most grimdark Galimulator game we ever had.

Attached: Map 167.PNG (1920x999 1.89 MB, 3.19M)

Attached: elves.png (603x885, 779.86K)

Why the fuck are niggers not degenerating yet, Ricefields and niggers have a peace deal but even then they will break up into smaller countries probably. Also we need a name for that KKK ofshoot How about Holla Forums? Industrial, Militaristic, aggressive, explosive.

Lewd Elven Kingdom is degenerating user.

Attached: Map 168.PNG (1920x1005, 3.26M)

Sounds good, go for it
Oh sorry, i was too focused on the chinks, didn't noticed

Also gave them the fanatical trait, maybe Holla Forums will be able to save us from the nigger hordes.

Attached: Map 169.PNG (1920x1001, 3.24M)

Elves stopped degenerating, that's good. That means that they can actually act as a defense against the niggers. Holla Forums is… not doing so well right now, let's hope that they will manage to get out of their hard situation. Also there is a new Korean country.

Attached: Map 170.PNG (1920x999, 3.23M)

Welp, we're doomed.

Attached: Map 171.PNG (1920x996, 3.22M)

Why does Todd Howard want to sell Skyrim Special Ed to the niggers so much?

BASED BLACK MEN
das rite

Attached: Space God Todd.png (1007x1153, 871.65K)

First of all, what the fuck is MGF doing, second of all, looking at the current state of Asia I'm starting to think that setting the limit of countries to 50 was a little bit too much.

Attached: Map 172.PNG (1920x1001, 3.23M)

Attached: Map 173.PNG (1920x1004, 1.49M)

Oh dear lord, we need the Great Emeperor back, this is a mess

Give Clammy Kingdom of Greenland every possible trait, lets just get cuhrazy

Attached: worth_enough_2500eornd.jpg (2500x3334, 2.69M)

OH SHIT, a country with an elven ancestry just took over a large portion of Kangz territory, the entirety of Greenland. I just didn't notice it because they have a different color.

No, I'm making them into Delicious Brown Elves.

Attached: Map 174.PNG (1920x996, 2.15M)

>Delicious brown elves declare war on Lewd Elves not wanting to be sex slaves anymore or rather hoping to lose and become sex slaves.

Attached: Map 175.PNG (1920x1003, 3.2M)

They are definitely agressive, but they're reclaiming territory from the niggers at the same time, changing the awful kind of brown, into a good kind of brown.

Attached: Map 176.PNG (1920x1001, 3.18M)

Jesus, Todd just never stops throwing DLC rockets to Africa, somebody stop him.

Attached: 9f355b5b87e4344131228765044c39846fcfecaf683b7174f066d3d6963aad8e.jpg (876x1021, 24.79K)

God the Elves are doing wonderful, also some important Empire status changes. Did you know that Arcsys is still alive? They have one world sandwitched between the elven countries.

Attached: Map 177.PNG (1919x1002, 3.18M)

IT WAS ALL A PLAY, Holla Forums ARE STILL THE GOOD GUYS

Attached: Map 178.PNG (1906x1002, 3.24M)

Well this is just very fitting actually.

Attached: Map 179.PNG (1915x997, 2.86M)

WITH GOD AS MY WITNESS THICC THIGHS HAVE BROKEN THE KANGZ IN HALF

Heh

Attached: Map 180.PNG (1916x997, 2.88M)

wew laddy

Attached: Slaanesh.jpg (736x803, 70.5K)

What the fuck happened here.

Attached: Map 182.PNG (1920x999 971.06 KB, 3.09M)

Maybe the Gook Federation nuked itself

Well shit, goodbye Arcsys, you will be remembered as the one country that tried to fend off niggers but made some stupid strategical decisions on the way.

Attached: Map 183.PNG (1920x1000, 2.94M)

Attached: 912479128491.JPG (625x431, 29.08K)

Ricefields just died, and just as it died, the Brown Elves are slowly cutting into Africa, eating up the nigger's territories.

Attached: Map 184.PNG (1920x1001, 2.94M)

Can't ask for anything better really.

Attached: f4f787a6ff5e6f7fd829ed9b72862ee394c963b2d01bb8f72a25f2fd47a2c16a.png (1366x768, 458.67K)

I'm fucking tired and I'm going off to sleep, I don't even have a "tired anime girl picture" only bored/displeased Misato, next thread will be some time later I have no idea when exactly, but it will be, but in the meanwhile I want to ask you guys couple of things.

See you next thread then guys.

Attached: Misato-Katsuragi-Is-Bored-Browsing-The-Internet-On-Evangelion-Anime_408x408.jpg (408x408, 116.41K)

LABO
Has Defensive Scientific SlowStarter Reclusive Industrial

Have to do something with all those extra copies of Morrowind.

Thanks for the thread user, also a empire to use when necessary:

The Nose Cabal
E13
Cult, Capitalist, Fanatical, Defensive

D3
Tan Tomboy Totality. They will be fanatical, industrial, and unstable. Either starting in the area with Japan or a sunny part of North America if you are doing another earth map.

Coalition of Misogyny
C16
Diplomatic, stable, scientific, defensive

I'm looking for the PC version, can OP or someone else upload it?

/ipfs/QmXmNqMDSWXYKzcabhDke5TEZ2iToKGwTR5krYCAyUHVXi

Come back OP, I want to see what happens with Todd's cult.

Attached: 3ab57f94971959ff819de5a621aea40cde5f6c12e727253e17ed3fbd807be69b.png (396x744, 216.4K)

Errors installing, can you upload to a different platform than ipfs?

Still too early for a new thread user, I will probably make one tommorow or the day after tommorow, depends on when I have time

Y-you can't extract a .zip file?

Attached: mpv-shot0031.jpg (1280x720, 88.76K)

I've recently installed Linux as my OS, and i'm still a little green when it comes to parts of it. The error has to do with the binary path not being able to be moved, and not recognizing the sudo install.sh directory

If you could upload it to volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec it would be much appreciated.

Are you talking about the game or the ipfs client?
The game werks fine in wine, if ipfs is no good on your local machine you can always use gateway.ipfs.io to retrieve stuff.
Game is still up on Volafile anyhow, so what's stopping you?

I don't know what happened but when I looked a couple hours ago at volafile it wasn't there, downloaded that version and it doesn't run in wine, opening the exe (with wine) simply makes the cursor do the loading animation and then nothing happens