So, Steam sells PUA simulators now?

So, Steam sells PUA simulators now?

Attached: ihalfexpectedaflashgame.jpg (1005x631, 152.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teraurge.blogspot.com/
b-ok.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Faggots.mp4 (960x720, 321.87K)

Is this a joke VN? Or maybe chicks really dig that?

Attached: hotline miami release date dennation games devolver digital.jpg (594x334, 36.6K)

Wasn't this on the news some time ago?
Like people promoting it because it will teach males to court women 'the right way'™?

Fuck off.

It's evil and bigoted because a man should approach women only if he already knows those tricks naturally and learning them is sexist.
Sage for high odds of OP being a cuckchan SJW.

Like I keep saying, Westerns should be forbidden, upon pain of death, from making VNs. It never turns out well.

Pleb detected

Attached: restored-outtakes-from-clint-eastwoods-a-fist-full-of-dollars-preview.jpg (320x400, 57.43K)

user, it's time to realize the West has become a cultural cesspit that cannot produce anything but filth.

Are you retarded? He was reacting to the typo. Westerns being films that depict the wild west.

It was a joke if you couldnt tell from my image
Because you used the word "westerns" you used you probably meant western vidya but i decided to play on words and "assumed" that you meant western as in a movie genre

Why do i even have to explain this dumb joke?

I didn't even notice the typo, I'm sorry.

Because I am a dumbfuck that can't spell properly.

I only knew of this because both sjws and soccer moms wanted it banned from steam

What's the difference between the two?

It teaches wrong question format, generally you shouldn't ask question with a yes-no structure but open ended ones with room for new questions.

I just saw it in my queue and was surprised is all. All the positive reviews seem to be ironic.

I don't watch SJW/soccer mom news sources, where did you see it? Were they upset about this on The View or MSNBC or something?

user…

Different causes and different kinds of destruction. Being outraged and female are the only things they share in common.

I mean they don't do it DIRECTLY like SJW's

i get a mde vibe from this

Yeah just go up to them and say
They love it

It's some game technique that more or less involves behaving like a Coldsteel-tier sociopath and coercing the girl into sex if needed be ("dread game" or something like it)

it works, look at Charles Mason, or any cult leader, convict, or murderer.
Hell, james holmes got a ton of fan mail from 7's 8's that wouldn't even look at him to laugh until he shot up a theatre

It seems like a joke VN. I watched a video and a lot of the choices was stuff like "show her your dick" or "Say "You were dying to get fucked"" or "Show her that video of you torturing a cat" while the guy gives you a "This shit is hilarious in game but don't do it in real life" lecture before the scene plays out.

this is no more gay than the quadrillion virginal anime dating sims

Finally, a good VN

Manson was a genuine hierophant though

I don't think this is much of a PUA sim, seems more like trying to learn with Leisure Suit Larry.
Literally who?

They actually did shit. Except Charles Manson, who did literally nothing wrong. There's a big difference between acting like an edgy faggot and being an edgelord.

Attached: larry.jpeg (640x360, 71.39K)

I like to pretend you are an anime girl and use this for my sexual gratification

It doesn't seem like there's much comedy in this one.

looking how pua is over complicated and basically dont work i bet some jew started this shit

Well it's just another VN, except it's photos of people instead of drawn anime girls now.
Since mark allows not video games there is no difference.

It does seem to work. The guys who do it aren't Chads, they "only" know exactly what bullshit they have to say next. The question is whether mortals can learn it. I sure as fuck sank many hours into it and the only difference is I fail faster now, which would be worth it if the success rate was anything above 0%.

Attached: betterpuagame.png (4668x2632, 6.4M)

You are a good user.

you proved my point there, all the matter is if you attractive enough it don't matter if you a pedophile a nigger or a fucking mentally retarded monkey from Arabia if you attractive you can do and say whatever shit you want and still success

Their theory goes that with the bullshit you increase the odds however. An 8 for example could supposedly score a 10, without game he couldn't. And looks isn't all, I've known (few) girls who dated way below their looks and with guys who weren't much higher pay-wise so it wasn't money either. Even if it didn't work, it isn't like there's an alternative.

its not worth you going lower your self steem and kill yourself
you either accept 3dpd is pd or you get fit

Maybe they have biiiiiig dicks!

I'll pirate it because I want to learn how to pick up girls but I don't want anyone knowing I have this.

Worth a watch just to see some of the amazing options you can pick.

Dude, PUA was literally invented and marketed by a bunch of Jews from New York to rip off awkward nerds and thristy brown skinned wankers with "dating systems" that will, at best, cover up their dysfunctionalities for a short time.

^

There's a lot of options that are so retarded they must be intentionally comedic. In between choices the dude films himself sitting on a bed with a couple of scantily-dressed models who have a hard time keeping straight faces sometimes when the dude seems to be serious.
It's either 100% tongue-in-cheek or it's half comedy, half unintentional comedy.

Attached: bring her a tree.jpg (1054x704, 149.08K)

I don't remember how it even begun, but basically I was with a group of strangers doing something and somehow the joke of me being a psychopath girl happened. By the end of the day I had one of the two girls in the group.

Me too.

Attached: steam.webm (640x360 2.21 MB, 3.2M)

Attached: super seducer.webm (640x360, 6.51M)

This is satire, right?

This is genuinely funny but there's a slight stench of soy to it.

Attached: 1bcaac056e714cec2d8d06237714bbfe7e575421729bed0f7c841e4b46b05737.png (747x722, 644.66K)

A comedic angle to this would actually make for a memorable vidya.

Pat yourself on your head, you accepted your lumps.

It's 100% tongue-in-cheek.
At one point in the game, the guy can give some girl his steam username, ask her if she has steam, and when she answers that she doesn't know about it, the guy tells her to fuck off and runs away.

Look at the third one and tell me it's supposed to be 100% serious

Excellent shit

I know where you got that, faggot.

It is. What you don't get from the snippets that many options are meant to be goofy shit that sets you up for failure. Its a 3D VN that teaches you how to talk to women without being a creep. That won't replace the latest works from the game community however.

Where?

One has children.

This is like the dating sim version of the room

Attached: the_room_disaster_artist_tommy_wiseau.jpg (825x464, 144.28K)

I seem to recall there being some pretty shit western dating sim on the DS called Sprung.

Attached: no way fag.png (680x618, 514K)

>(((Dunkey)))

Huh?

Are you from 2011?
PUA - Picking upper artisan

Here's a shout out to the faggot OP who made a duplicate thread of this one, learn to read retard.

Stop getting your information from Tumblr, dread game means making the girl you are already in a relationship with realize you have more options, which makes her like you more because women only like what other women also like.

-Being a little flirty with other women in order to keep her on her toes -> dread game
-"I'm planning the next Columbine" *tips katana* -> not dread game

So… where is the magnet link?
If someone shares, I'll still play this for fun.

Attached: 365d74773c254346f00c2d0030c39140120f32af4fc04f2a84a598993e89e668.png (500x563, 297.56K)

In other-words, 'dread game' equals not being completely whipped. Good to know.

Attached: 94c780c3cee70e064d4e5dbe77442a414e01be6e48b60a7ea0d25414adb1bb68.jpg (800x1200, 351.55K)

Damn, I'd pick up that girl.

; >

Are these all just edits or is there a real MDE game out there?

best PUA sim coming through

Attached: r63 yoda.png (1920x1080 1.66 MB, 1.73M)

If you want to pick up girls, you don't need to play a game like this. Just think: "What would Rance do in this situation?"

Well?

Unfortunately because laws, this is not an option.

It's not hard, user.

If that was true user, Holla Forums would rule the world right now.

if you could conquer nations by driving jokes into the ground, you'd be king of the universe my man

You can take the non-violent path if you want. Rape the cop if she's qt or if he's a guy offer him the girl after you're done.

Attached: pua-sim.jpg (800x600, 94.55K)

s-sauce?

Attached: 584fa17337c3b1021509987fd12e0539257c0cfcb3cd33d61845fff40fe56f1b.gif (250x341, 2.88M)

Rance gives you the answers. If you're not able to follow up on them, it's your own fault for not being Rance enough.

It depends on the context, they ,ight actuallt find that kind of discussion morbidlt funny….

lel

Attached: 4cbb7202a551069d1156c0f52e547a605bdf5027fbbac92acdc377287eae6904.jpg (680x883, 64.95K)

teraurge.blogspot.com/

Attached: flowerbenosstroke.PNG (847x653, 232.49K)

Attached: 4fb763ca97a57aaf23e3d01d4350366a9dde59f33a38dee791ea2fb88ced6f70.jpg (496x443, 87.05K)

Ha ha, I understood that joke! Great!

Fuck me, I'm dying
Good God that video

Masterpiece

Attached: touwoo6.png (758x707, 433.97K)

Kill yourself.

Why so butthurt user?

Attached: download (48).png (256x256, 112.27K)

Crab is a shittier waifu faggot.

You're not a sikrit club kid if you drop the meme hater act for a good fat laugh.

That 2d whore deserves death by rape

Attached: fuklaw.jpg (503x673, 46.94K)

My pelvis is broken from your mother having sex wherein I put my penis in her vagina. it's a crevice though and she weighs 500 pounds. Send help.

Attached: Meow.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

KEK the butthurt.

Attached: download (10).png (256x256, 121.31K)

Whatever makes you happy man.

Attached: dafbf88edc3a898845f4d161fb9437f8ff7a3eca22f8877be40ec375e53cb6ad.gif (500x255, 40.92K)

Attached: stealth.JPG (781x490, 44.46K)

Whew.

Attached: download (60).png (256x256, 125.23K)

Attached: download (33).png (256x256, 128.38K)

Ah I see youre a real oldfag

It's like watching one of those cringe humor comedies.

No, this is what happens when you keep watching animu that has zero humor in it. Japs can't into humor, they get their laughs from cringe or sarcasm.

which is still a step above the apex of Western comedy, the Big Bang Theory

That's just you

Attached: download (96).png (256x256, 115.01K)

Don't forget slapstick.

upboat XDDDD

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

BBT will be forgotten in 10 years time even by the normalfags.

Attached: tell me about bane.jpg (781x490, 67.8K)

The very best VN was made by a German pedo, you're wrong.

That proves nothing.

I mean other than bad twilight fanfic.

I find it odd that 50 shades hit it big. I mean were all previous housewife eroticas about being ravaged by a super rugged poor sailor/soldier/whatever ultra rich guy, or is it the whole BDSM thing that made it "different" than any other fap bait on the market?

Sort of yes.

Attached: power_fantasy2.jpg (2029x2103, 1.6M)

Attached: power_fantasy1.jpg (3376x866, 776.62K)

Oh those don't cover it as well as I remembered. The point was that the male character is indeed generally sexually 'aggressive' or whatever term you want to use. What 50 shades of grey changed was instead of having some man that had to change to save the woman the man was instead already basically perfect and could take care of everything and anything. Previously women wanted a good husband to look after their children and that was what the books had but now women are the children and just want any man who will take care of them.

I want to believe, but the damage was done.

Katawa Shoujo and DDLC are OK.

Attached: Otoko no ko.jpg (2508x3541, 1.59M)

I find that pretty funny.

One of the few good things about normalfags is that they have very short memories.

This man knows his shit.

Quality post.

Sam is working on a game. But those are edits.

Sauce?

What if it's a Deadly Premonition 2 promotion thingy?

He said so in a few streams he calling in to. Don't know the exact one. I think he said it somewhere in video related too.

It's the same with a lot of modern men really. I think it's a result of everyone in modern western society missing out on parental love during their childhood and then later trying to make up for it through romantic/sexual relationships.
I'm not implying that Freud was right and everyone wants to fuck his mother either, simply that the parents' role in a functional society would be one that gives unconditional love (when necessary) to their children which no one else can provide, when we do not recieve that love we are filled with an intense loneliness that we can spend our entire lives trying to get rid of.

Would be nice if true, with his type of humour and aesthetics he could make something great in any medium. The only issue is that knowing that it's him it's probably going to take a lot of time.
Did he ever mention something about genre? I have a feeling it's going to be a RPG though I think it would be funny to see what the result would be of him trying his hand at a dating sim as well.

Attached: 1503514087.jpg (1024x783, 139.64K)

No fucking idea what genre. He uses a lot of Earthbound music in his Hydewars video's, so I'd an RPG would be a good guess.

Also Mosley did nothing wrong.

I'd say*

PUA tactics led me to TRP which got me laid for 5 years straight.

Amen, vid related is quite painful to watch, seeing him look at his days of glorly with teary eyes after which the commie next to him makes fun of it.

Potentially Unwanted Apps?

Yeah that host was always a fucking asshole. Disgusting piece of shit really, if you watch the whole thing you have a guy crying about muh holocaust and Hitler too, typical behavior that shows nothing has changed with these people. That's all they can do, make noise and whine.

Also if you haven't already I suggest watching this. Also read My Life by Oswald, it's a good read.

Got a pdf?

b-ok.org/

Give me a direct link fag or better yet upload a pdf here we can do that on Holla Forums.

Wew

Don't.
Spoonfeed.
Newfags.

The question was, wehter someone had a PDF. People on here care about anonymity, that also means not using sites unnecessarily. If he wanted to just download it off somewhere, he could've looked up one of the thousands of ways to get a PDF.
I also don't think it's considered spoonfeeding when it's something like this, is it?
Nobody can stand newfags but even I get called newfag on occasion, often by people that appear to have been here far shorter than me. That particular user didn't give me any indication of being new at all. Don't you think, one should say that in the appropriate situation and not just for literally anyone?

Thanks lad.

>>>/britpol/

Actually it's >>>/brit/

Still spoonfeeding.

Obviously.