Cuckchan Down

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x613, 594.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y5bCJ
8ch.net/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It seems fine.
Here's an archive I took less than a minute ago. archive.is/y5bCJ

Well shit trips man seems you are right.

Very funny

It WAS down.
Apparently some /r9k/ faggot an hero'd and streamed it.

Well, at least one of them did the right thing.

Attached: Saitama_saves_someone_from_killing_themselves.webm (640x300 3.06 MB, 360.97K)

I heard v was on lockdown because of a school shooting threat

Lulz, what a faggot

Don't forget that Krautchan is down too (possibily permanently) thanks to CP posters.

people from KC have gone to ernstchan, /kc/ on here, bronnen or circleboard. why would you think Holla Forums is relevant enough for them to go to?

Dunno, I'm just seeing people with KCish posting styles on other boards. Spillover is to be expected I guess.

Welcome to California!

its not spillover, there was already a bunch of crossover between boards already. /kc/ had already existed since 2016

Everytime I see cuck/v/'s frontpage I find it increasingly harder to see a difference compared to our Holla Forums.

Attached: human depression.jpg (640x360, 23.52K)

The fuck you on about nigger? Everything about cuck/v/ is different to normal Holla Forums. There's a fucking >lol ridelys too big amirite guiz on the front page.
The only reason you can't find anything different is because you are most likely a cuckchanner yourself, in which case >>>/out/.

sadly this

Not really.

Stats here: 8ch.net/index.html

Board is at regular off peak speed.

Cloudflare issues apparently. Or 4chan decided to block the Netherlands entirely.

Attached: Rena.Lanford.full.123593.jpg (700x923, 314.33K)

That's not the webm.

Attached: when cuckchan is down.webm (900x780, 963.56K)

Mark's been doing a lot to prune every thread/comment he doesn't like because of rule 8's vagueness. It's gotten out of hand.

i fucking hate goons. its insane that hatechan (and imageboards in general) gets all the flack about being saturated in deviant shit and CP, when its fucking ALWAYS just goons being shidiots