Outer Wilds

Game is finally being released after countless years in development.
Fuck you Mark you lazy nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

mobiusdigitalgames.com/downloads.html
mega.nz/#!mAklXBqC!ChuudoWw0urUDQQ6jBec2c9PuPiipeVoFfq77zy9jv4
lmgtfy.com/?q=outer wilds alpha download
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no fuck you for not even webm that shit the second time around

Attached: faggot.mp4 (640x360, 5.96M)

Fug
I completely forgot, so sorry user

No fucking way. About time tbh.

looks like crap

Reminds me of A Story About My Uncle.

So another poor attempt at a survival walking exploration simulator?

So what did they add in the final release?

You should all be ashamed

Not sure if it's the old alpha but I did play this winter of '14.

No thanks.

This is a shill thread. He deleted the old one because people were calling him out.

Oh shit guys he said the magic accusation now we can't talk about it anymore sorry boys best pack up and leave

shut the fuck up retard we all played this

Man those "planets" look so god damn tiny, what is this a solar system for ants?

You shouldn't be saying that when No Man's Sky was released in the same timeline as this.
Content>Size
Many games fail because they aim too high.

Nice way to out yourself faggot.

You're assuming that just because it doesn't have size that automatically means it has content.
From what I can see an entire planet is dedicated to a tiny island with a dude playing a banjo, thats hardly content rich.

Just pirate.
It's not a game that will influence the industry in any way so you have no right to complain.
Comfiness is underrated in 2018

yeah nah fuck off with your garbage

Not even worth a pirate, I'd rather just play myst than myst where its a bunch of tiny maps split up into spheres.

Friendly reminder to filter this wannabe

Looks like more garbage numale's sky crap

Attached: chen.webm (350x234, 2.03M)

Is cuckchan down or something? These aren't even worthy of a (you)

You know what you should do to hype up your shit game? Check my digits.

What am I expecting?

What pains me the most is how most people here are complete newfags now so they don't remember how the alpha had threads back in 2014/2015.

Attached: 25bc7b75395348ab690a51f2fc073e1a934f534ff78cede3a4e3f06b471c76ab.jpg (680x1020, 65.54K)

That's what's making my blood boil, you could watch any video about the alpha and see it's not a walking sim and the NMS comparisons are completely out of left field.
Ever since FO4 and Overwatch got shilled to death here people will jump on anything as being marketing.

I played it years ago in alpha(?) and it was basically just an exploration game. You fly around the pocket sized solar system on planets barely the size of a tennis court to find neat things then the sun explodes and you're back at the beginning majora's mask style.
Some things are only able to be found at certain times but there isn't really any point in seem them other than seeing them.

What's the game about, then? I watched the trailer and I don't see where all the survival and walking sim accusations are coming from.

Like said, it's an adventure/exploration game. You fly around on a ship and go around a tiny solar system.
The flying mechanics are pretty fun but the game feels awkward without a controller.

This is the same IGF tier shilling we seen when Undertale was about to come out. "Anons" insisting it wasn't Tumblr tier cancer because the Dev was a "super kewl guy" and everyone here had played it. This thread is the most inorganic kiss shill attempt I have seen since the release of Undertale. Fuck off. Go shill on Reddit.

It's obviously a walking sim. A few brainlet tier puzzles does not make a game not a walking Sim. Remove yourself from this place immediately.

What is it? Indie Numale Sky?
Magnet?
Mega?

The "demo" is free, it was released like 5 years ago
mobiusdigitalgames.com/downloads.html
It has nothing to do with NMS and NMS was an indie game to begin with.

What's the gameplay then?

For the demo, you can control a spaceship and explore the solar system. There are some puzzles here and there iirc. I think the main selling point is the atmosphere of the game, though there's a lot of good shit in there. Just play it, it's like 300 megs.

The most fun element is the flying, you have full six degrees of movement but this can also lead to you getting lost easily if you're not used to the controls.

Exploration at its purest. Tbh that's what I always hoped that space themed video games would be instead of them all being WW2 aerial dogfights in space dressing.

You're retarded, we've been talking about this game for years.

Attached: peter-elson-sci-fi-artist-5.jpg (760x1086, 102.62K)

Fuck off. I have never seen a single thread about this game. Not even once.

user, at this point you should stop replying to the faggot or this thread will end up like the last. Either he's trolling or he's a newfag, possibly both. Either way, filters exist for a reason.

You could at least be honest about shilling.

How many years has this been in development? I heard about this game before Holla Forums even existed.

Five years ago it had dedicated threads, since nothing much has been happening since the initial alpha release discussion has been mostly kept to some sporadic talk about it in the space game generals. I do remember a thread when it was crowdfunded.

I suppose but historical revisionism gets me every time.

Attached: 568df5_f351f599997c485bb0e531b800f8a856.jpg (500x575, 72.11K)

I think they stopped developing it after the demo release and only picked it up again recently, I doubt they've been working on it all this time.

Not even subtle faggot. Shill your walking Sim somewhere else.

It's all a big conspiracy to get you to pirate this comfy space exploration game at release! The devs with their miniscule budget hired a big team of marketers to make sure that on this obscure chinese shadow puppets fanzone where nobody ever buys anything this game was marketed.

You really should stop replying to him.

You talk like a stranger. A very homosexual one. Take your walking Sim and get the fuck out.

Mark deleted my thread because cuckchan tier shitposters derailed the thread and he's a lazy fucking Kike.
There were countless generals about this fucking game in 2014
/2015 but apparently newfag shit like yourselves don't even know about.
Pirate it you fucking retarded nigger just like most of this board.

Attached: f3fdbce66722decad22578842e297f148d7257774ffcec516bd00105333c37c8.jpg (400x400, 78.14K)

No we didn't. Find me an archive.

Kill yourself newnigger

Holy shit, finally. Will the game be as spooky, comfy and depressing as the alpha? Will we get into why exactly The star goes supernova out of sudden

Attached: ef76ad65d8f42f23d95dda2c2a74548bd05fc0631b8a4e84b620d48dd8ea52ee.gif (342x342, 404.49K)

No Mans Sky 2.0
Lmao

Sage this shit thread.

game looks like shit you faggot shill, go back to pushing kingom cuck deliverance

You faggots should fucking leave. You haven't been here for more than a month. I can't fucking believe that retards like you are still allowed to browse this board.

Holy shit are we being raided by cuckchan, or has this place just fallen so much?

Attached: Jewish merchants.png (491x456, 251.81K)

holy fuck kill yourself halfchanner

Cuckchan was frozen for several hours and may or may not still be frozen so yeah definite rapefugees.

STOP REPLYING TO THEM
HOLY SHIT

Attached: I just wanted to play video games...png (1000x660, 141.23K)

This thread is dead anyways already.

Attached: 0d2.jpeg (499x500, 17.26K)

IIRC there will be three mystery plotlines lines to solve. I guess one will be about the origin of the ayy lmaos you play as which kind of was complete in the alpha, one will probably be about the sun and the final one will probably either be about the quantum stuff or what's going on with the active precursor stuff.

I hope they managed to keep the atmosphere intact, it was really sombre.

Attached: 6cf7e817e20a.jpg (1000x1426, 837.62K)

I actually kind of hope for some more dangerous places, more angler fish monsters but just in general things that can spook me.

I'd like to know what's going on with the quantum stuff, that shifting face in the museum is fucking creepy.

If anyone wants to try it out I recommend playing the full alpha instead of the restricted demo version. There's a surprisingly large amount of things to find. I also recommend going in blind since it is a game about exploration and discovery.

That would be great and there's plenty of potential for it. In the core of Giant's Deep and such, it would really spice up some locations if there was things lurking there.

Yeah, landing on the quantum moon was also rather eerie.

Attached: GiantsDeep.jpg (646x387, 61.25K)

What's with the demo on their site? You can only visit a few locations and the quantum moon doesn't seem to be there anymore.

I hope nobody here is falling for this scam.

JUST TRY IT GOYIM

I guess they didn't want it to spoil the full game or something, I think it is a later version than the initial full alpha release so they probably added some stuff they wanted to save for the final release in those locations. Or maybe they're just kikes.

If you've played the alpha you've already seen all the content in the trailer albeit in a less polished state. It's the antithesis of NMS, that was a large procedurally generated crafting and survival game. This is a small completely handcrafted solar system with multiple mysteries to investigate that changes with time, the majora's mask of space games. The two games couldn't be any more different with exception of the premise and setting.

You could technically say it's scripted because there are only like 6 planets in the game, user. Each one of them is about the size of a Super Mario Galaxy planet, so they're not that big.
There's an alpha you can play that's basically the same thing you saw in the trailer but much worse graphics.

Attached: outer wilds alpha.png (1906x944, 462.1K)

Notice how the shill mentions nothing about what you actually do in the game? >You just explore man.

It's nothing like it, it just looks completely the same! Why can't you understand?

Actually, it's even lazier, because they just shoved under a dozen shitty levels with a lot of empty space between them and called it a day.

mega.nz/#!mAklXBqC!ChuudoWw0urUDQQ6jBec2c9PuPiipeVoFfq77zy9jv4

This is the full alpha, I think.

Attached: 6470588_orig.png (830x800, 222.23K)

Want to know how I know you're only here to shit up the board?

Attached: 817ac516a1adecd1591bff49feacc053455b1e1913f12bceffe5f980c1d0f70d.jpg (400x400, 24.08K)

I wonder if the devs said something about it being okay to be white on twitter or something.

Considering the same fags shitting uo these threads mentioned Vavra and Kingdom Come, they might as well have done that.
The hyper agressive butthurt is quite real

Attached: 11f0e5a031820b3f0862fc29d7ba5bf4bbe21ae5f0f1dae83db12d5e88d3f3f9.jpg (255x255, 19.69K)

Sage for supporting leftist developers.

Cool proof my friend

It was in the last thread, which was deleted because it exposed the leftist developers.

Oh shit, the thread will surely die now. Keep up the good fight! Always make sure to post in threads you don't like and let them know you are saging. It may bait replies, bumping the tread and completely defeating the purpose of your sage, but it will work!

Maybe post it instead of making vague accusations with nothing to back you up like a brain dead faggot

wew lad

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: ow-postcard-gd_orig.png (1100x746, 431.08K)

Sure dude i'll just take your word for it

Have a filter for free

How many fucking layers of kool aid are you on right now. If you're so worried about shills, then try educating people to think for themselves rather than being an inane shitposter.

That's not why it was deleted. Attribute stupidity to mark canning the thread because that's what he does when he can't handle discussion that he doesn't like. I was the person who brought up the devs in the first place which pissed off a few faggots hard enough to probably report the thread as derailment because they couldn't handle the fact that people wanted to know about the devs background before buying the game.

Here's what I capped from the last thread. First is a pic of the devs who are borderline liberal college dropouts. They center in LA which means they're likely aids. They also have more than a few chinks on their team and are very fond of Majoras Mask and cite it as the main inspiration for the game. My guess is the game will be focused on easy exploration and light puzzle mechanics with a 2deep4u ending. At worst it will be just a few steps above a walking simulator in space and at best it will actually pose as a difficult game with clever puzzles and a focus on fun gravity/flying mechanics. The latter is already in the demo's so at the very least it will be fun to fly around once people inevitably pirate it.

Attached: Screenshot_233.png (649x488 28.78 KB, 766.02K)

Excuse the typo's it's been a funky kind of day.

You don't get paid for FAILING to convince us, you fucking retards.

Fair enough, but that just means they're PROBABLY faggots. They don't have any political shit on their twitter that I saw. Sure they look pretty repulsive but ugly nerds make the best games anyway.

Say what you will about how they eat dog or don't have souls or whatever but slants can make a game.

Yeah that's pretty gay, but that's the market right now I guess.

I get .001 shekels in my account every time you angrily sage you paranoid faggot lmao

t.china

In many cases it is. For example their producers are a chink company. And a chink company is just a few steps away from kikery that challenges the US.

And let's not forget why leftist devs are cancer in the first place: Because they make games that are more like propaganda than games. I'd be pretty surprised if they had trannies and feminism in this game about space exploration, but hey i've been let down by lefty devs before so who knows.

Lefties can still make a good game provided they're not so far infected with the mind virus that politics is all they think about (which is probably most lefties tbh)

We're talking american born asians here though (I think). They're not going to be dumping heavy metals in their back yard and roasting dog. I really don't understand the trepidation. If they were niggers I could see but asians? Could you break it down for me? Some of my favorite games were made by slanty rice niggers.

but you would love to copy china wouldn't you? they have a social score program where you can get banned from trains and planes for a year for talking with degenerates. finally the lefty menace can be purged

Yeah, if they aren't political activists pushing to kill whitey, shut down everyone who doesn't agree with them or take an ideological dump on their game it's fine tbh. Most game devs are liberal faggots but not all of them are cancerous. Since the liberal corporate marxist ideology is what's backed by the state it's no wonder that many normalfags just follow along. That's not great but the real problems surface if they are card carrying members of the party and become activists.

Attached: 83a9e5796920ff64c8f25adbad5204e46d018cbc8de13e34091a90f2b0254148.jpg (714x1118, 92.89K)

Found the games journalist.

It's pozzed.

It has less to do with dog cooking and more to do with modern china game practices and them being a part of chink producers. I checked that site as well and all they let people put out was console and max exclusive trash. All I'm saying is chink is often a wind of warning.

I prefer it here because I enjoy owning cats and dogs and am allowed to shoot people who want to eat them.

Just delete the fucking thread again Mark.
I won't make another one this time

Attached: dacfe17c763e60aec4908cbb43daa4f6a7daa52e15604660c60bb52c457bb45a.png (230x230, 19.32K)

political football team mentality is the cancer killing america

Attached: 141805302332.png (1024x1181, 729.61K)

Uh oh. You're a shill for saying that. Everyone knows that everyone is against you because everyone says so, which makes it true.

Reported.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what makes the game special. The best you've got so far is that it's an ugly looking Zelda clone.

You can fuck off already. The game isn't out and everybody has already played the demo. The only thing to talk about at this point is who the devs are and speculate. And if you delete the thread I'll make a new one.

According to Wikipedia the producer is Sarah Scialli which doesn't sound very chinky for me.

Do you mean that annapurna interactive company they're working with? I got news for you user, that's Panorama media, they just changed their companies names and this is a subsidiary of them. They named it after a mountain in nepal but they're an American company. Their movie record is pretty mixed but they're a big hollywood name and not some chink fake.

What site are you seeing this on, the annapurna one? I mean I hear flower was okay. Edith finch was a pretty good for a walking simulator since they put effort into a bunch of flashbacks and a few locations. Everything else looks like trash but it's not like they made these games, they just have enough jew gold to invest in its publication then sit back and let the money roll in.

Thank you very much for your valuable contribution to this thread.

here why don't i post what the latest overweight youtuber has to say about it

Hey shit sucks but we should at least be able to agree on the ways in which the industry is hot garbage

Fuck ubisoft and fuck ass creed for starting this gay ass trend

How can I form my own opinion if you shills don't give a link to download the game from?

No, user, you're just a cuck shilling for a subpar product.

Who hired a shill this retarded?
You know you're not fitting in at all?

lmgtfy.com/?q=outer wilds alpha download

I remember there being something on the production company being based in chinkland. Guess I'm off. And like I said my bigger issue was with the fact that every game they've produced seems to be exclusive trash. Thankfully that won't be the case with this game but I don't trust them for a moment. They definitely seem to be focused on artsy games that probably have shit gameplay so that's tells me they looked at Outer Wilds and thought the same thing. Not a good sign.

Attached: 7a74d300420a8ec52c4ed2c9b1c5490baaa9d5bef5d63b49bb3121d4d847a3c6.jpg (475x710, 97.38K)

inb4 he doesn't play the demo but keeps the angry posts going

Why wouldn't I? Nothing you've said so far in defense of the game has done anything to sway my opinion. It looks like garbage and probably plays like it too.

well, you're not wrong. I had fun with the demo so i'm cautiously optimistic but you're probably right to assume any game is gonna be shit in the current market. As with all games i'll pirate it first and maybe pick it up on sale if I think it was worth the money after the fact.

I'll upload it myself if the nigger can't accept that it's on Mega.

He's a contrarian dipshit who probably wasn't around from the old threads. Probably the same faggot calling it NMS from the last thread anyway. I say laugh at his ass.

Also somebody screencap this thread in case OP nukes it. My internet is so bad I can barely upload/save images atm.

wew lad one gives a shit about your regurgitated opinions. We aren't here to spoonfeed you. Fuck off. Play the demo or don't no one gives a fuck lmao. Filtered

cmon now

You yourself said the game will probably be shit. Not my fault I can smell the stench all the way from LA.

My oh my, you shills are really getting desperate.

To bully you actually need to have a proper argument. The game looks like shit and you have nothing to offer as a rebuttal.

No it's okay user I just said that to piss him off more. I'm hoping for a paragraph on how much of a faggot I am.

I guess Outer Wilds can't be talked about on Holla Forums anymore without spergs who've never played it going into an autism attack.
It's a shame, it's actually a fun game.

You should take your magical sixth sense to know everything about a game before you play it and get in to game reviews. Honestly man that's really impressive.

just remake the thread with ironic shitposting going "wow i hate this lefty cancer game, lets take a look at how infected it is with politics" then start posting screenshots making up some sort of leftist conspiracy about it saying symbols resemble a hammer and sickle even when they don't

What's your argument for it looking like shit? I already explained the game is nothing like NMS except that it takes place in space. I also explained it's not a walking simulator because it has fail states and challenges with several puzzles, hidden areas and difficult to reach routes that require you to make good use of your piloting skills and movement in low/no gravity. What else you want to shit about? Give me examples faggot.

It's just 1 guy having a sperg out and a few faggots (who probably fucked off) hating the fact that we're discussing the devs and if they're worth supporting.

Fucking Christ, this thread has turned into such a shitshow.

Attached: 2159031774f5e173db74f91c05d715ac8c8a36fcec38b625aa6273578f12f67e.jpg (639x479, 19.8K)

You could have avoided this by reporting these fucking niggers instead of replying.
Now they'll do it every thread because "muh butthurt" "muh epic trolle".

Attached: Arena.PNG (169x181, 37.23K)

Try harder.

Why do you care?

I'm surprised at how such an unremarkable game manages to have 2 threads like this. What am I missing here.
I feel like it's important to state that no matter how much of a falseflag operation people try to start, there's already been so many falseflags that I wont bother attributing actions to either side. It's a waste of time.

Instead of acknowledging 2 or 3 faggots just discuss the game or laugh at them in the context of the thread. The only thing that will kill the thread is meta bitching really.

Didn't you filter me? Or are you suck a masochistic cuck you can't stop bashing your head against the wall?

So, it's an unimaginative puzzle game where you get to fly in a ship? That's the best you got? I'll just go and replay Talos Principle, you can wallow in your calart indie trash.

first day?

Attached: 74162-7241-73550-1.jpg (411x383, 68.5K)

Attached: who could it be.webm (448x536, 1.44M)

Attached: (you).jpg (250x162, 6.22K)

What makes you think it's unimaginative? There's actually some clever puzzles that require you to understand the games context and hints in order to achieve and there's several things that took people days to find in the demo. Like the hidden dome on the twin planets that required you be standing in a specific spot during a celestial event or the dark bramble rat maze. And Talos Principle works under different rules. There's different mechanics and functions in OW that separate it like the focus on remembering events before the reset and keeping a schedule in mind each time you reset because everything happens on a schedule. Funnily enough I could probably cite them and you would find more to bitch about though.

Forgot to unsage

I don't know man, have you played the demo/alpha? It's not gonna be goaty but i thought it was a really neat exploration game where the planets are different from one another and there are cool little alcoves to find. The whole groundhog day mechanic where you the sun explodes and you get time traveled back to the start with all your shit is probably going to be a neat mechanic once they build some puzzles around it. The actual mystery/puzzle thing isn't in the alpha (except for a couple bread crumbs) so it's pretty much just exploring planets to find little caves and such. This is the polar opposite of no man's sky. Instead of a billion identical planets with nothing on them you get like 5 planets that are unique and usually cool to look at. I'm hoping there will be some things that can separate you from your ship in the full game because accidentally having my ship fall into brittle hollow and having to fly after it with low oxygen was one of my favorite parts of the alpha

People throw "exploration" left and right, but what do you find if you explore some far corner of the map?
Unique gear or enemies like in Dark Souls and SOTN?
Picturesque view like in Xenoblade games?
More busy work like in NMS?
Fucking nothing like in Skyrim?
What does exploration do actually in this game?

Is there combat?
Are there upgrades for the ship?
If yes is it done in good or bad way?
If no what exactly do you do?

Attached: Cemu 2017-11-09 23-17-51-00.jpg (1920x1080 960.89 KB, 1.02M)

Yeah, I played it and enjoyed it. I just mean there's not really a meaty game here to warrant getting worked up over. It'll be one and done most likely. I don't think there was anything in the demo that was really offensive. You talked with alien fucks a little bit, then it was all just solo exploration with the occasional random guy playing instruments in space.

I remember installing a Skyrim mod that added a bunch of Snow Elf dungeons in the farthest corners of the map. Hidden dungeons kick ass, it's a shame nobody ever does them because they want everyone to see every single square inch of their map.

I think the game is more bare bones than that. The primary things in the demo were ship repair to fix thrusters and an oxygen take. There's no combat, upgrades would be pointless. All you do is explore a solar system and find out why the sun keeps going supernova while trying not to die before it does. Play the demo.

It's an exploration game, not a game about dogfights in space.

I mean I played old dos game called noctis and it was just that - exploration for the sake of exploration. It was fun for like 20-30 minutes, but then there was nothing to do in it.

The gravity mechanics in OW honestly keep me coming back to the demo every once in a while. There's really no 3D games out there with a more cartoony take on space which is tragic.

I'm not sure if there are going to be upgrades, probably not though. No combat. It's just a puzzle exploration game. I'm talking actual exploration, not "wow walking simulator I get to walk around this boring ass house". You get a little solar system explore and it explodes after like 20 minutes or so and you go back to the start (but you keep your scans of planets and your ship launch codes and shit so you don't need to replay the kinda sorta tutorial where you walk 2 minutes away and grab the launch codes in a museum that points out some of the weird shit in the solar system). I think the final game is going to be about finding out what causes the supernova and maybe putting a stop to it? There's some shit involving an alien race that leaves around hieroglyphs that you can translate and i'm pretty sure this is the central plot.

There are only a handful of planets but they're at least interesting to explore. I don't know how the mysteries or puzzles are going to turn out. They might be shit but it should be good to explore for an hour or so.

That's true. I was like 17 when I first played it six years ago so I got a few playthroughs out of it. Now it'd probably only keep my attention for a playthrough but back in the day I got some enjoyment from just fucking around in space and imaging the shit they could do with the jet pack and ship repair stuff to make interesting and exciting moments (inb4 they don't do anything cool at all with it.) I also remember using the binoculars to mix the musical elements of the different planets while the supernova killed everything.

Noctis was the DOS version of NMS, in this game there's actually things to find. I still don't think it will be one of those 100+ hours games but does every game have to be? Outer Wilds is more like pic related than Noctis.

Attached: 61946-mercenary-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg (800x1134, 151.4K)

I probably never would've tried it if I hadn't watched someone else play it first. There's pretty much nothing to do aside from explore. But after awhile of playing I hear strange noises and the fucking world explodes because of the sun, then I'm wondering what the fuck is going on here. Then you start unraveling the mystery as you explore while solving the mini-puzzles of each area. Like getting to the moon has a real obscure solution you would only understand if you study a special rock on the home planet.

You gotta mention the key aspect of the game though, that sets it apart from other games.
The Hourglass and the Hollow planet are 2 examples, but there are more.

Basically, there's a schedule to how things happen in the solar system. At a certain time, something happens in a specific location, and if you want to see it or use whatever is there, you gotta be there at the right time.
This means things like the Hollow planet having some ruins you can only reach once a part of the planet is gone but they too will be destroyed after a while, or the Sand planet having places in both sides that are only available when the sand level is at a specific value in their respective side.
I remenber there was also a teleport that required the planets to align in a specific way. Different alignments meant you would be teleported somewhere else instead, so you had to figure it out with glyphs in the nearby walls.

This was quite important since teleporters allowed you to travel very, very far, very, very fast, saving you precious time and you needed it all to see everything in time.
There was also a cool water planet with tides changing with time and 2 hurricanes, one of them pulling you up and the other pulling you down, giving you access to the core of that planet

The reason the game seems to atract so much attention is that it's basically a mixture of Myst and Majora's Mask.
You have a weird and strange world around you with it's own rules for you to explore and understand but there's a cataclysmic event that forces you to reset every once in a while that you are trying to prevent.
The puzzles aren't as deep as Myst (and likely never will be) but there's still the sense of uncovering a mystery and learning the lore of the land, in this case, a solar system.

If only.

niggers.
Anyway, I always liked the alpha. It's a "walking sim" in the sense of there really being no goals, but it's more like a yume nikki style of just finding weird/cool/spooky shit than a gone homo "walk around while your gay little sister goes on about her butch bitch lolso90'sexdeesoprogressiveexdee" kind. And it's more about cruising around in space or jetpacking around than walking anyway, so it does have that.
I always thought the little museum was a nice touch, gives you a nice preview of the things to come. Fuck the anglers, I'm still a huge pussy around them. Took a trip this morning and couldn't get myself anywhere near them unless I knew I was safe. Found the stranded guy. Could hear the noise they make while I was landing. Had forgotten they make a noise, spuked me out a bit.

Is that different than the version I have laying around since about '15? I don't know, I couldn't find a dl for the demo/alpha on the site, and I'm hearing shit like so I'm guessing I have the full alpha, even though I don't remember that mask. I have 1.2, apparently, seems some kikery is afoot if they pulled the full one. i'll still consider giving money after pirate if they are 100% proved to not be a bunch of incestuous nepotistic circlejerkers and the game is like the alpha "but more", but one of those things seems incredibly unlikely, and the other just slightly less unlikely

What version is this, don't want to download it right now.

Attached: museum.png (1202x677, 946.15K)

Still waiting for that argument.

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS THAT GAME?!

Attached: scared.jpg (480x169, 48.47K)

Why don't you go have a visit to it, user?
I'm sure there's lots of cools stuff down there.

Well there usually isn't in a Demo. However there's a lot of puzzles and things to find that I would constitute as gameplay. Finding out how to land on the Wanderer is still one of my favorite puzzles. And supposedly it has a location it appears that's outside of the solar system. I would imagine you have to find a way on it then get off when it's there.

I still can't go anywhere near it

Apparently there was something I missed, having found the two lights. I'm not going back there though.

Well, fair enough, but it's still rather light. it's more of a lot of novel little puzzling things than a game with outright puzzles, but it's still interesting to me.

Well I would say the puzzles are just more focuses on learning how things work through the alien texts and then making sure you do them correctly. In fact pretty much every puzzle in the Alpha could be summed up to that. I think the other thing the game offers is just memorable experiences thanks to the time mechanic. For example when you need to get out of the underground caves in the twin planets while it's filling with sand before it crushes you into the ceiling. I hadn't felt so claustrophobic in a long time.

Did any of you manage to land on the platform rotating around the sun?
It was in the censored demo they uploaded.

I just did a few moments ago. There's a smaller platform underneath it with a message that tells you to go to their website and post a certain phrase there for a prize or something. It's likely been claimed obviously.

it was a timed easter egg thing
i could land on the outer platform but i always fell out of orbit whenever i tried to go to the lower platform, falling into the sun

I've tried many times but I keep crashing into the fucking sun, you can't maintain a stable distance from it when closer than around 6 kilometers.

Yeah, the demo came out like three years ago so it's probably claimed.

Haven't checked out the cut demo. Mind posting some images?

I don't think they're talking about the alpha, they're talking about the cut demo that's on the site right now.

GO FUCKIN PLAY IT

Isn't it just a cut down version other than that addition?

i can upload the uncut version, but the platform around the sun is a fun little challenge

nevermind i deleted it after i was done with it

There any links ITT of 1.2? If I do it it will take all day and slow me down to a crawl.

I already have 1.2, and I have had it since about the time it was released. I think the mega earlier in this thread has it.

hipsterism given vidya form

newfaggotry in posting form

I forgot about most of that and just failed to explain the rest. Good post.

fug i'm retarded I never realized there was another demo

This is the most blatant shilling operation since the fucking perfect dark port.

why bump then
the thread had no posts for hours

great, loved the demo

Attached: Outer Wilds.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Extra comfy

Song?

why isn't there a gondola there?

It's from the alpha.

It's a new wave of cuckchan rapefugees and shills.

bump

Anyway do you think the time frame will be expanded? If I recall the original amount of time you got was only around 10 or so minutes. 20-30 feels more appropriate.

It's 30 minutes

Hopefully you won't be able to beat the game in less than 60.