Dragon Ball Fighter Z crack released

Your (((Denuvo))) protected game will get cracked in 5 minutes.

Attached: dragon-ball-fighterz-official-jump-festa-trailer_jey4.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6HqtO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You won't

Do you have to make a new thread every time?

Who cracked it?
Where at?

Attached: 1clock.jpg (480x376, 41.53K)

Called it

thx freezer

Attached: Wham it's fucking nothing.png (251x267, 7.63K)

What episode is that "five minutes" thing actually from anyways? I don't know dragon balls

baldman, apparently the newest patch's offline lobby is vulnerable

It's towards the end of the Namek saga

Remember when this cunt was a bull?

Attached: Frieza 3rd.png (852x1136 2.09 MB, 1.65M)

I need more info then that.

Frieza destroys the planet's core, everybody thought the planet blew up instantly but it didn't. He then gives the "five minutes" estimate, several episodes later he adds on a couple more minutes, then several episodes later it blows up for real

Attached: 1413520400522.jpg (610x886, 147.88K)

No no,i meant the episode name or number,i'm trying to find it but i can't find anything on it,just people discussing "how the fuck was that five minutes"

Post your mains faggots
Yamcha Gotenks Adult Gohan

If a fighting game is cracked it opens the possibiity for the community to revive it and play it by themselves (not that DBFZ is worth playing for a long time). See Fightcade and Melty Blood

Yamcha-Tien-Krillin
If Master Roshi gets in I'm replacing Krillin with Roshi

FASTEST IN THE UNIVERSE

Attached: SANIC.png (616x394, 317.71K)

21, Majin Buu, Frieza

He looks like he knows how to diss my fly girl.

You play fighting games to fight people. It's currently the most popular fighting game. More people to beat up.

Explain to me how the fuck current universal tournament in super is 48 minutes.

Attached: 125_3.jpg (1280x720, 115.54K)

Better question. Is Frieza still in the tournament, or did he died?

It's just Not Super Sayan 5 Goku and that alien left. Freiza got kicked out a few episodes ago.

For the time being. If the official servers go down and the DRM isn't cracked you can't play online anymore. What I'm getting at is that cracking an online multiplayer game isn't pointless.

All they showed was that 17 didn't block Frieza with his barrier. It's not known if he outright died like 17, or if he's still alive in the battlefield somewhere.

Give me a picture of Frieza sitting on a bench.

Frieza wins the Tournament

You know Frieza is going to asspull something near the end. That nigger has been plotting since the tournament started. Of course he's not dead.

I'd be surprised if they'd did anything with freiza considering the fucking show ends in an episode or two.

I just had a look.
He destroys the core half way into ep 97, says "five minutes" at the end of the episode, and it finally blows up in ep 106.

Attached: mpv-shot0146.jpg (640x480 66.76 KB, 57.66K)

Dude he's been plotting since Trunks killed him.

Still not as long as the entire Tournament of Power Arc that takes place over 48 minutes.

I'm just saying, it's a pretty ballsy move for toei to have Goku not win the fight with Jiren, and then have Golden Freiza fight him like the spoilers suggest

Dude the servers probably only do matchmaking, they don't host the games. Figuring out matchmaking would be easy.

I'd get bored of her too.

No one knows the exact details yet of what is going to happen, but everyone thinks that Goku has been fully eliminated and Frieza will "battle" Jiren based on the spoilers. However, considering how the spoilers were weirdly translated anyway, I believe Goku hasn't been eliminated, but only pushed off of the ring. How he comes back is through instant transmission. Unless Frieza's blast is somehow, someway strong enough to push a wounded Jiren off of the platform, then Goku needs to stay man. There is no way Frieza can fight Jiren.

Attached: Dragon ball super in a nutshell.PNG (853x479, 345.89K)

No. She also has chicken legs.

BAAAAAAWWWWK B'GAWWWWWWK

I'm on strike 2 with my ISP, so you'll have to google it like a good goy.

he was always a horn lizard tbh

You're a fucking idiot for listening to your ISP

I bought the game, but man…
USE A FUCKING VPN

Bull form was his best form. That's what his final form should have looked like.

Where's the source nigger?

AM I POSTING ON FUCKKNG CUCKCHAN?

Attached: Parity_Jam.webm (613x459, 3.57M)

Attached: five_minutes.png (1135x900, 763.48K)

You'd think the autism god would have better time-keeping.

Attached: God of Autism.png (885x800, 434.7K)

Super was a mistake.

Attached: 20160815184116_1_20160815_215937.jpg (1366x768, 333.97K)

That joke is 10 years old you bunch of newfag niggers holy shit kill yourself

Attached: 2d6946ba2d28cfc0f22673b59e….png (166x166, 6.75K)

He was never kicked out.

It's called Ultimate or Mystic Gohan you tards

Attached: 1520187384794.jpg (1280x720 2.15 MB, 73.51K)

This would be nice if I still liked fighting games.

The Universal Tournament takes place in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber like pocket dimension and time flows considerably slower

Attached: 30482209342.png (208x250, 16.46K)

no your the retard he's name is actually ultimate gohan the mystic thing doesn't exist in Japan

Shouldn't Mr. Satan be on his own tier? Videl is mentioned to be several times stronger than him.

Good.
But where is the source?
If true, spread it to all places.
Always ruin the profits of companies that implement denuvo.

Esto es el fin, Denuvo.

Yeah real ultimate, they didnt even keep his eyes blue.

Toei seems to have trouble letting go of it, given how four minutes has translated to about six episodes in the tournament of power

Reread the manga. Super Buu's various post-absorption forms were the strongest while Kid Buu was the weakest. The only reason people think otherwise is because Kid Buu was relentless and stole half of Fat Buu's power when they split off earlier in the arc.

my fellow 11/10 alpha male, you could do better

The anime states that Kid Buu was the strongest form because it was his original form, every time he absorbed a Kai he got weakened by their good nature, until he eventually became a bumbleing man child tub of lard.

I'm sure that absorbing Piccolo and Gotenks made him stronger (and smarter) but when it all got purged from him he was at his peak because he had nothing diluting his true nature.

Pretty sure Kid Buu was the most dangerous, but not the strongest. Buuhan and Buutenks were obscenely strong, but because their nature was changed to be more prideful and almost sporting, they didn't immediately destroy earth and instead wanted to fight everyone who challenged them. They wanted to prove their superiority first.

Whoever made that tier list is either a super retard or a master baiter.

Attached: 43f32ead8295ca4e7396dbb51ccf1842a6905faa2a8eb9c6a24e56772776e550.jpg (1408x792, 365.41K)

Buu didn't even look powerful until after he absorbed gotenks and piccolo. I guess that's the form that fucked Gohan's shit up though.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (810x1110, 148.05K)

Denuvo shills need to die

This but unironically

I need a download link

Trunks, Beerus, Yamcha

Thinking about dropping Trunks though, but not sure who for. I’m decent with him but I’d like to learn either Gohans or a Vegeta.

I’m petty bad overall but can work Yamcha real well. The sheer ridiculousness of my solo Yamcha combacks make me feel proud

With or without Hit's time clone in it?

now all we need is injustice 2. online FGC faggots can fuck off, you still can play with friends.

Dude, Super is all about taking the piss out of the autists who sperg about power levels and techniques and showing that fuckall matters at the end of the day.

Where are the proofs?

Attached: Kalifa.png (1800x2500, 2.28M)

Unfortunately, it's still shit

Blue is also acceptable

Kakarot is a bitch and I will not have him dragging down my team

Attached: 498728d5684893.gif (500x282 695.52 KB, 904.26K)

Old jokes are like old games. At some point someone mentions them again.

The last kai that fat buu ate was the fat and lazy one. That's why buu looks the way he did when summoned by babidi/majin virginia.
Buu takes the form of who he consumes, hence him eating chadhan or trunks made him get dangerously strong.
Everyone is forgetting the most important thing about Freezer surviving in the tournament. It is from the oscuro power given by El Grande Padre. Freezer will fight a weakened Goku, with Grande Padre finishing Goku off. Cliffhanger is Chadhan going blanco. The final battle between GoDhan Blanco and El Grande Padre is the setting for the recently announced movie

Attached: cc0.png (1124x1920, 1.8M)

Yeah, but if she has a dick, people here instantly make her god tier.

They already did that by the Buu saga

OP should be perma banned for being a lying faggot.

Attached: 1425773176178.png (499x662, 353.95K)

FTFY

Attached: dbsrank.jpg (1216x1925, 565.6K)

I had to do some searching, but I guess
>archive.is/6HqtO
works. It seems that Denuvo v5 w/ Final Fantasy XV, the same version FighterZ is using, was cracked.
This also means that Fatal Bullet and multiple other games will follow suit, but I think OP was a bit too quick.
FighterZ is a multiplayer game, so I don't see much reason to pirate it (except experiment around/arcade mode) without the intent to buy it later anyway. (because it's boring as fuck.)
I want to do dirty things to Android 21, like hold hands and give her plenty of headpats.
Posting the two best characters.

Attached: LJr0fIH.png (819x1125 126.26 KB, 149.29K)

Attached: the GAY community 4.jpg (560x560, 55.27K)

But FighterZ is a fighting game. They are mainly designed for local multiplayer more than any other genre. Does no one here have fighting games to play locally?

Attached: 3fa6cf3046ba6dfdcfd034f1989cf5959bfcd03baf6eb27866044463771fd884.jpg (600x697, 85.76K)

I don't have any friends to play fighting games with locally, user.
I suspect that's the case for other anons too.

Local Fighting Game tourneys are full of niggers.

You're not wrong.

Attached: c24addf44fb6ef76c65f6b15af69e6e3617d2cc0fdb7b0958029ee2864ba5d30.jpg (480x376, 66.96K)

Are you that afraid of playing with people? Also you're playing a DBZ game, of course it would be full of niggers. You would be playing better anime fighters if you didn't want that.

Attached: 67744815_p0.jpg (588x484, 78.06K)

I'll answer for user and myself.
Yes.

Depending on the community, they're usually friendly to new people. The more niche the community, the more friendly they will most likely be because they want people to play against.

Attached: 20fb1c6a1f7bad396ca646fc39a8faadfd43e54317a4ce9d4150f901559804f2.jpg (294x511, 31.49K)

Broly is a girl now?

Apparently Frieza just pulled a face turn.
I think I'm done with Dragonball now.

It's Alternate universe Broly, who's in love with Alternate universe Goku.

He's still as evil as he ever was, he's just playing along for now because he'll fucking die if he doesn't.

Dude, what?
I stopped caring about this series after DBZ.

Kid Buu wasnt the strongest he was just unhinged so pretty dangerous. Buu after eating gohan was much stronger which is why vegeta and goku fused to fight him. Kid Buu was taken on by goku by himself without the need for fusion, just thorugh spirit bomb shenanigans

Also does Fighter Z have the best character Yajirobi?

…of course it is
…of course she is

Attached: nasty hooker losing her lunch.gif (332x332, 1.58M)

Look, all you need to know then is it's not the same Broly, the guy who created Dragon ball has Alzheimers, and Toei are retarded.

actually it's both female Goku and female Broly potara fused together.

The same way it took Namek 5 minutes to explode

Just stop pretending and speak in Spanish already.

Attached: pity (you).png (1280x720, 909.87K)

Why does Goku have pink hair?
Is he Super sayain 4 now?

HIs body got stolen by an evil poof in another timeline.

Go away you dumb nigger apologist.
No need to let the niggers appropriate anything the kikes don't create for them. DBZ and fighting games need to be taken back from the apes. How much will you allow them to taint?

Hahahahahahahaha, pffff hahahahahaha

Attached: shot0001.png (1920x1080, 5.95M)

Yes, shills can fuck off too.

17 is back?

That's not Goku that's Zamasu switched with Goku Goku with Super Sayian Blué Transformation altered by the sheer power of his natural God Ki which made him evolve into Super Sayian Rosê.

Attached: 40 kekarots.png (1126x844, 762.93K)

Where the fuck is Ultra Instinct Shaggy?

Speak in ebonics, then.

shieeet nigga was dis?

Who the fuck made this chart? It's not completely retarded, so I have a hard time believing it's intentional bait, but the problems are just so glaring.

Kid Buu, pure power-wise, was the weakest, but he was also the most wild, almost like an animal. The first two Kaioshins he absorbed only made him stronger and more dangerous. The fat, happy Kaioshin leader also made him stronger, but it also made his nature more innocent and manipulable, which was a good thing for Babidi. When his evil side split and absorbed the good half, he remained the same strength, but was entirely evil. Absorbing Gotenks, Piccolo, and Gohan put him at the strongest he had ever been, gave him a sense of pride, and Piccolo gave his intelligence a hearty boost. This is why he freaked out when Vegeta threatened to cut out fat Buu. Not only would he lose all that power, but he would basically lose the sanity he gained from everyone he had absorbed.

If you really want proof kid Buu is the weakest, just look at how Goku judges him. Goku was confident he could have beaten kid Buu his first round with him, but he held back for Vegeta's sake. He wasn't at all confident he could have defeated fat Buu.

/r/ing the one with ssj rolf
i forgot to save it last time it was posted

You don't mean this do you?

Attached: Son Shepard.jpg (1024x756, 339.27K)

No, I mean a power level chart that had tons of random bullshit from a dozen different cartoons mixed in.

Got you fam.

Attached: dbzsuper.png (699x1167, 513.57K)

thanks fam

you got the one with hank hill saying hes gonna get the ladder and teach goku a lesson?

So I actually just started watching super and I got to say its kinda bad. Why does it look like they didn't have a budget, it's all digital effects and stills. Animation has never been exceptional in DBZ, but this just feels lazy.

Don't think I've seen that one sadly.

Attached: dragonballs and dragonball accessories.png (500x375, 189.89K)

I've been getting better but only with the best character. Really gotta work on team work and other characters.

Attached: THE LORD YAMCHA EXPERIENCE.jpg (1920x1080 430.05 KB, 306.57K)

17 didn't die. He just said it was "a gamble" and he managed to survive.

Similarly, in the tournament Vegeta used the self-destructive technique he had used against Majin Buu in the past, but survived it this time. It was explained by saying that Vegeta is much stronger now thus he could withstand it (instead of being reduced to ashes like last time). But you'd think the opposite were true, that he could output more power thus have less chance of surviving it. So they're perhaps suggesting that his defense is higher than his own power output. I dunno why they even bother explaining these things at all since you cannot count on them to follow any logic anyways.

Attached: Dragon Ball Super - 130 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.30_[2018.03.20_02.26.56].jpg (1920x1080 750.98 KB, 716.44K)

nah kid buu=fat buu
goku could've beaten both
the holy reason he held back on fat buu because he would have run out of time before he could completely finish fat buu off due to being in SSJ3 form

What is this bean rambling about?

But user, PIRACY IS WRONG

Attached: modern day neogaf.png (995x524, 30.18K)

Wrong.

They're fighting at super duper speeds obviously. Like Krillin we've adapted to observe it after so many years

Except it isn't you retard, the formar is what games just add to split gohans apart in the roster and the latter is literally fake news

But they don't talk at super duper speeds. Time is just meaningless in Dragonball continuity.

Attached: 1426638357761-1.jpg (1279x703, 449.42K)

Just couldn't pull it off, huh?

I think it's due to the God form allowing for a greater/perfect control of ki. It's the explanation Goku gave when using the Kaio-Ken again after ditching it when attained the first Super Saiyan form. Though I heard there's story differences between the manga and anime of Super.

The talking is the only occasions where time moves at a normal speed to the viewer

If people didn't pirate everything publishers would stop using Denuvo. You have to support good games.

Fuck off shill.

Mr. Satan should be all the way at the top. I don't know what youre on about.

Attached: Mr._Satan_(DBZ)_Double_V-Pose_-Mr._Satan,_The_Savior_Has_Come.jpg (611x458, 33.65K)

Attached: piratejesus.png (965x300, 58.4K)

Talking about Dragon Ball. You might disagree with me, but i think episode 131 redeemed whole Universe Survival Saga.

Attached: shot0005.png (1920x1080, 5.95M)

Nope, I pirate as a economic warfare against my biological competition.

How deep can the scumhole go?

Well, you could always steal it again yourself.

Are you retarded? What's the most boring, predictable, zero effort outcome you could have imagined for the tournament? They beat Jiren, universe 7 wins, they wish back every other universe, that's it. No twists like Frieza manipulating the situation to become a God of Destruction somehow, no revelations like the Grand Priest is an evil fucker trying to get the Omni Kings to destroy everything and needs to be taken down, nothing happened but a new hair colour for Goku.

You don't know how to have fun and are upset your fanfic-tier expectations weren't met. Please go back to >>>/a/

Forgive me, I didn't know it was unreasonable to expect the story to go somewhere or to have a twist somewhere in the span of about 35 episodes. In that same span of time, the entire Saiyan saga took place, Snake Road and Gohan in the wilderness filler and all.

I'm not a nigger.

Timestamped pic of hands then.

Attached: denuvo cry.jpg (810x1110, 129.41K)

That was some quality filler back in the day.

Haven't been watching Super, can you fill me in on what happened?
I sort of lost interest after the bullshit they pulled when the GOLDEN GOD destroyed the planet.

And into the trash it went.

Attached: 81-image140.png (512x384, 73.17K)

Here's your (You).
But seriously, gotta love Donovo for bringing us perfect anti-consumer way for weeks and months, so retards will play good games instead of shit. For example, first Far Cry is much better, challenging and easily gettable unlike Far Cry 5.

Attached: 4horsemen.jpg (768x967, 203.53K)

Hey thanks for this.

by the way.. WHAT WAS EVEN THE POINT?
Five of the people fighting utterly outclass everyone else to the point that it's not even a fair fight.

You guys ready for Autistic Vegeta and Daddy Goku?

Go read some books instead of watching (((Hollywood))) movies, you nigger.

Attached: nao.jpg (1023x1129, 242.4K)

God the story mode is garbage.

Attached: 250.png (518x585, 100.4K)

I only watched some of it. Is this even in the game at all?

Attached: I have never seen goku look THIS pissed off.jpg (1920x1080, 177.68K)