Alternate History of Ubishit

Write what you would do differently for a Ubisoft game if you were in charge.

For Rainbow Six Siege, I would keep a coop available campaign that follows the squad based combat of Republic Commando combined with the existing siege gameplay. The story would be one of the named members of team rainbow working with 3 recruits to stop the white masks. The ultimate goal of the white masks is to collapse modern civilization so it can be reborn without international banking clans.
The game would be fifteen bucks and the coop campaign would be free to play. The business model going forward would be what dota 2 had before lootboxes. Blackbeard would be voiced by Brendan Fraser.

so, you would make your company fail
or at least not gain much money
Siege only needs reworked operators, bugfixes and decent netcode
In general I like the ideas behind the games they put out, but every fucking time they are poorly made

Dota 2 is more successful with a freer business model because everything that costs money is unnecessary for gameplay. Dota also operated a long time on word of mouth alone and did not try to force esports like Ubisoft does. Every justification for siege's current model is justifying gameplay content locked behind a pay wall. A player is never at a disadvantage for having more operators and they can decide if they want to limit the operators they play. The game needs something that is not online only because otherwise the game has no future after Ubisoft crashes it with no survivors. There are no community servers and that is one of the things I would change.

-Remove toxic and anti-consumer "Toxic-Ban System"
-Punish teamkilling more strongly
-Nerf Blitz
-Make Caveira more attractive
-Introduce an attractive female Attacker

In that order

Attached: 278043_e14914296b258bcde00e295faa442146efdbbf42.jpg (1280x851, 979.44K)

Is there anything wrong with not allowing people to damage their teammates?

i'd make a better game tbh

This
Remove the Rainbow Six license from Ubishit as well.
Siege is garbage

Tom Clancy doesn't allow people to play as Boko Harambe terrorists

What?

You are not allowed to play as terrorists in a tom clancy game, even in multiplayer modes. Some clause that he or Ubisoft decided on.

Tom Clancy is dead and I still don't understand what's the relevance of that fact aside that it reinforces my point that the Rainbow Six license should be removed from the grubby little hands of those Frogs/Cucknadians

Attached: 2ch.png (672x432, 368.78K)

But anons, don't you want to fight the Predator like in one of those Tom Clancy novels?

Somebody please put Ghost Recon out of its misery. This has become cruel and unusual.

Attached: 1512735805367.jpg (466x349, 37.04K)

Make Rainbow Six and Splinter Cell as political and redpilled as possible , Stick with the Chaos Theory speed-scroll mechanic (that is so rear it's a quality point of it own)
Not become the downgrade meme,Changing graphics so peasants can run games is one thing ,But changing the entire gameplay mechanics and immersion from what the Trailer promised is a fucking sin
I made the mistake of believing the E3 The Division trailer , the promise of the entire game being the DarkZone , A first full budget high tier survival , Hours spent talking to my younger brother about the mechanics of sneaking up on players , making them surrender , taking their gear ,doing co-op and becoming the best ambushers in the game , clearing insides of multiple buildings ,running a suppressed assault rifle with my brother covering as marksman .Talking about how sound of steps would have range
I was so fucking naive back then , Thinking that the creators care about the games as much as I do
The only other time I got that hurt was Mass Effect Andromeda.Man ,I just care to fucking much to not fight for what I love

Assassins Creed , that was supposed to be the new Prince of Persia game but they changed that , Then there was supposed to be another Prince of Persia game but at that point it would be too much like AC , Just give me fucking remasters , of the MW kind

Watchdogs , it's just sad , I am no hacker so can't be a smartass on that but
The first game was a good revenge story with a twist about how many life got fucked up over an affair If I remember correctly
And the second one is just the 95 Hackers-The game ,which would be ok , it they were done it the other order , and if the players got younger and not older ,same shit that happened with Mass Effect , same reason I would roll with Cerberus now
Game dev should split into , Fortnite for kids , and games for adults

I'm honestly 100% okay with asscreed being this servicable but not great gameplay template slapped onto various historical settings.

The games could be better, but it provides a reliable way for settings that would otherwise never get a big budget game to get one inside a formula that, while never exceptiional, never really crashes and burrns either.

First and foremost, kill the women and all leftists working there.
If that means killing all the company's staff and owners, good.
Only then you can start to think about changes.
No good idea works on a company infested with women and leftists.

Alright mr. FBI, but what if getting caught murdering people isn't part of my plan

Then just declare Hatred as an unofficial sequel.

Stop Being French.

I would turn Siege into a no-fun-allowed SWAT milsim that would be made to only appeal to a very specific kind of audience. Fuck the wider audience and fuck the retarded nu-gadgets in this shitty fucking game.
There would be a shitload of customization but each weapon, gear and camo would be locked to specific units and Nations.
Also no female operators, because they don't exist

I would keep the destruction physics and push it to the next level. If the players felt like they had to level the whole city block then they should be able to.

Attached: fy0Tz6F.jpg (1450x2048, 680.14K)

scrap the different "Editions" of siege, reduce real price/grind price of new operators, kill whoever became in charge post operation health. Keep pumping out asscreed to keep too many normalfags and redditors from playing siege. I only fucking care about siege when it comes to ubisoft, I don't give a shit about their other titles and siege is the only thing from them I have dedicated any time and money to in roughly 10 years.

Attached: kapkan closet.png (480x530, 132.95K)

I was willing to let the female ops slide UNTIL Ela and Dokkebai came out. Although female operators are unrealistic, the previous chick ops fit in with their respective units and didn't have overdone lines and backstories.

Attached: 2e1f950cfea5b77c26a72bcb794e51c0d51e0c6506924d7fcac8fb95d88e9695.jpg (1000x700, 170.58K)

We need to hold the office of the siege developers hostage that way a real team rainbow can arrest us and the developers will take notes of the siege and incorporate it into the game.

Attached: 7QxsMjBB_WsS_RMnhjAoEMj_7nPwfFEAU7L4HjFYchU.png (400x436 41.1 KB, 171.3K)

Ela was a mistake

Attached: DKKgEk1UIAI2UDN.jpg (2048x1802 335.91 KB, 596.2K)

I know you wasted money on in-game currency to boy not new operators but cosmetics, nigger kill yourself

You won't teach them by beating them verbally, they will find their way around if you teach them right.

Attached: zoEEg2vUEMJem3BRDRFMpiRLclAcNaSUh7NFYQrRl1k.png (1024x577 30.27 KB, 99.14K)

Fire all non-whites involved with development
Fire all women involved with development
Save the company

All future games are of an objectively higher quality

Remove anything AssCreed related and bring back PoP.

Our thankfulness for the annihilation of the leftists must not blind us to the fact that what has happened with siege is a colossal developmental disaster. We must expect another blow to be struck almost immediately. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air. We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender. And even this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Icelandic Fleet, would carry on the struggle until, in God's good time, the New World with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Attached: mpv-shot0064.jpg (1920x1080 242.08 KB, 243.7K)

fuck no, the cosmetics are terrible, the only ones i like are kapkan and blackbeards "elite" skins but you'd have to be mad to pay for a skin

if i could find a solid alternative to siege i'd jump ship, no one has managed to do a good knockoff of it and I will say it has my favorite destruction use of any game with it thanks to physical bullet holes and reinforcing walls

Attached: 1499107587280.png (800x727, 344.74K)

I am waiting for a top quality chinese look alike also

Attached: Eton2.jpg (577x595 37.38 KB, 58.43K)

the chinks are worse than ubis team of cucks though, Siege in theory could be "saved" just by going back to design philosophies from before operation health. I'm willing to argue that the base gameplay is still solid it's just the push for more operators instead of more maps and gametypes is fucking everything up.

Attached: thermite gomad.png (679x960 255.7 KB, 685.33K)

It's hard to get the developers to change their minds about how they are running the game. You would have a better time hoping someone would copy all the mechanics of siege but have Warcraft 3 tier graphics so it could run on everything and become popular through word of mouth like Dota. It's hard to change the minds of people who think they have righteous causes.

Attached: iZkzROr5046oHHYPs69oMXxmTgsPGDWg17dXEsgRMKI.png (639x1430 37.39 KB, 189.32K)

and on a semi unrelated note, god bless the japs who make goofy siege art, I can't explain why but they tickle my funny bone, something about putting people in full military gear doing goofy shit tickles my funny bone consistently

Attached: rainbow kotatsu.png (369x1200 186.71 KB, 839.34K)

the issue is they get lots of feedback from redditors who are absolute garbage at the fucking game and think operators like Ela are cool. A big example of this is when they reduced the ammo count on twitches drone because some useless faggots can't aim at a fat slow drone that can't fucking jump and statistics claim that a twitch drone was breaking "1.5 gadgets per round" or some shit like that. Any half decent twitch could break almost all the cameras before action phase and save the drone and those guys get punished because other idiots drive right into jammers or try to zap some one to death before action-phase

Attached: twitch claymore.gif (2048x1843 30.98 KB, 310.01K)

Siege the reddit offices so Ubisoft learns their lesson.

Attached: sPTAFrtl.png (491x507 14.79 KB, 200.97K)

But of course

Attached: patrick-bateman-hey-paul.jpg (350x250, 25.92K)

Attached: Mad.png (147x229 133.15 KB, 86.67K)

How surprising

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (534x762, 68.4K)

It's one thing to be mad but letting people know what gets you mad will make your life miserable.

Attached: mpv-shot0037.jpg (1920x1080 200.8 KB, 128.96K)

Kill this FBI meme too.

kill everyone

Attached: potential killer.png (465x545, 411.06K)

They're French remember.

Don't forget the hundreds of Poles here to drive down our wages thanks to the (((EU))).

Siege is a fine game.

just make it a bladerunner game you clowns. you don't even need the licence, do a ripoff like kojima's Snatcher if you want
How this hasn't been done, i'll never know