Russian Threat: Don't take the b8

The Democrats are again gimping for their arms industry donors because Trump made them their bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/declasscucked.memes/photos/a.1609722849303920.1073741828.1609720659304139/1853136158295920/?type=3&permPage=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This constant incoherent rambling about muh Russia is annoying to me to death. It never stops. As if there are not way worse regimes out there than Russia which they are on friendly terms with.

The sad thing is how liberals are falling for this shit. Have you seen the comment section of the New York Times on Facebook?

Anti- SJW leftism is scarce on FB, I keep running into "anarchists" that are actually just edgy liberals waving leftist symbols around for attention.

I unsubscribed from the NYT because of their Clinton shilling and Bernie bashing.

Thank you based christfag man

It's incredible how many """anarchists""" are actually just radical liberals. Years ago on facebook I got unfriended by some dork I had known for years for mocking them for being an anarchist that supports state encroachment on the internet to stop people threatening each other online. Fucking losers.

Did you see the replies to this: facebook.com/declasscucked.memes/photos/a.1609722849303920.1073741828.1609720659304139/1853136158295920/?type=3&permPage=1 ?

China is better than Russia tbh.

No. The simple fact that Russia's economy is so shit that they can't compete with China's neocolonialism in places like Africa make them far "better". Still shit like every other capitalist nation.

Neocolonialism > Imperialism form last century that Russia practices with Georgia and Ukraine

Spoken like a true socdem.

this. just look at that bill maher clip when retard Milo was a guest.
The so called experts openly stated that they prefer saudis over Russia and the even more retarded liberal audience cheers
youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA

Saudis don`t invade sovereign countries for territorial gains.

btw Russia haven't invaded any country recently, and saudis also fund and spreads wahabbism abroad

Intervention to support the legal government.
Not an territorial landgrap.

The legal government is a Saudi/US proxy. You don't have to plant a flag in some soil to control territory in the 21st century.

This is not fair. I did not ask to be born.

every time

I don't see a problem with any of that. It would all go a great way towards immanentizing the eschaton.

Assads regime is also the legal government,
But i guess it's invasion when Russia does it and just intervention when it's the west

I agree with Russian intervention into Syria, but disagree with their illegal invasion of Ukraine.

except the Russian invasion of Ukraine is a myth

It's a pretty retarded idea that their hate for Russia isn't because they feel threatened by Russia and not Saudi Arabia. I'm not sure where this idea is that people have to have a purely moralized reaction to every regime or country.

Just like every country outside the US is absolutely correct and justified to hate the US more than any other country in the world, and it's not because the US has the worst human rights violations globally.

it was the socdem who started it by justifying saudi intervention in Yemen by that the Yemen regime is the legal regime.
Read the whole thread you tard

This is trolling or Holla Forums, please stop replying

At least the pic you used was salient

I didn't lay judgment in if it was legal or not

why's trump trying to appeal to tankies?

>The ''Former'' Russian soldiers, Russian AKs, Russian tools, and following Putin's request for a ceasefire provide no proof of Russian intervention

So technically Finnish offensives to Soviets werent invasions due to fact that they were aiding rebels?

To be fair, isn't a lot of it bots and bought traffic?

You can stop, Russia is Capitalist now.

What a Liberal faggot

as a Siberian I promise my comrades to personally hang a couple of "not-russian" "rebels". Oh wait, I know a couple of them as well. One likes preteen girls, so he'll end up badly without my help.

I do like Chris Hedges

Texas.

I think in America people on the left are more "defined in opposition" they don't know what they're but they know what they dislike. A lot of these leftists are in a wading pool of information, nudging them a bit could do wonders for the cause.

Well the funny thing Is I don't see many people believing it outside of those comment sections on either side of the political spectrum.

Now you can say some non-existent shy-Hillary supporters exist, but I think the more likely case is that the media and some aspects of government are doing this for their own gain and they don't really care how many people believe it right now. I trust the comment sections of large newspapers the least as they were the ones CTR was said to target the most.

and you anarkiddies allways shill for what the liberal media says Russia does

Can you name one thing you think Putin has done wrong?
Genuinely curious.