Outer Wilds

It's finally happening after all these fucking years

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UmQpp
038083f.netsolhost.com/outerwilds/alphademo/OuterWilds_AlphaDemo_PC.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About time. Any info on the devs? Last I checked there was some diversity nonsense going on.

Nothing that I know of

Lemme check their site. I remember then having a page devoted to showcasing how diverse their group was.

If anything at least it will be pirateable
Don't know why would they push diversity when the game is about fucking aliens and exploration

>>>/cuckchan/

If I recall they were being really fucking obnoxious about it. You implying we shouldn't look up the devs? Also their site is a fucking joke. I can barely find anything in it and it's got Polygon quotes and direct links for people to give them interviews/attention. At the very least I know these guys are desperate.

Non-embed.

Attached: OUTER WILDS _ Reveal Trailer_480p_30fps_vp9_opus_64kbits.webm (853x480, 4.56M)

Nice
I wish my CPU wasn't a piece of shit and that I could use anything but Xmedia so I could pump these this fast and with this quality

I can't wait for you niglets to realize you're out-tumblring tumblr with this shit.

Attached: xddd.jpg (640x702, 59.42K)

It's worth to know if I should give money to them or not.
The virtual signaling of some devs have made them fire their talent.
Unknown Worlds, the Subnautica devs, firing their sound designer that did a shitton of good work was fired because of his political opinion.

It looks a lot better than it did in the prototype.
I have to say though, I'm not liking how the new Dark Bramble looks.

Attached: Outer Wilds theme.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

I just use ffmpeg, it really isn't that hard if your main concern is just ripping videos and compressing them to a desired filesize limit. My computer is a completely shitty toaster so I don't know if my encoding times are good or bad, but typically the encoding time is about 1-4 times the video length of whatever I'm converting. I used pic related to start off with and ffmpeg's documentation is pretty straightforward.

Attached: ffmpeg guide.png (2400x3420, 1.14M)

Do you know what rule #8 is? Just report the people trying to derail, don't give them (You)s.

Forgot to mention that I also use youtube-dl to do the ripping and ffmpeg to do the converting/compressing. youtube-dl is even quicker to configure it took me 10 minutes of reading through it's documentation to set it up, really stronly recommend the two.

i wanna talk about this game but this thread got off to a great start virtue signalling about (((leftists)))

I'm an absolute pleb when it comes to using console commands though, I still need the handholding of a GUI.
Though I should really start getting into it for various reasons.
My issue is huge encoding times and artifacts
Mind sharing your CPU model?

No one made a thread to complain about the game, user made a post asking a question and you tried to shame him for it. Then you have the gall to claim he's the one acting like a SJW.

They've been regularly posting updates for about two years.

I just completely forgot about it after the initial demo hype.
Thought it was a Routine type of deal at this point

Attached: Destroy kebab.gif (550x400, 38.13K)

I liked the demo. Fingers cross that the final version is good.

Unless one of the Angler fishes in Dark Bramble screams about being transger, I don't give a shit.

Take a pick:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

There's no excuse for a thread about an upcoming game having it's first 15 posts about identity politics and not the gameplay itself.

i haven't been keeping up. i just remember the old threads when we tried to find every little secret the game had

An i7 2640M. I was the same way user youtube-dl and ffmpeg are my first command lines and once you start using them they quickly become pretty straightfoward to use.

That's close to the performance of my i5 3570K actually.
Thanks, I'll get to it soon then

Where did these "hurr durr you're acting like them!" shills come from?
I swear to god, just one month ago you didn't find anywhere that sad excuse when criticizing SJW practices.

Use your fucking brain once in a while.
They are the ones choosing to taint their product with politics, only an imbecile would encourage them by giving them money.

All in all, i didn't find any diversity scandal about these devs.
However, i found something about being related to the Fig scam.

Here's a pic of the dev team btw.

Attached: Screenshot_232.png (649x488, 766.02K)

It was funded via Fig ye
But if the game turns out ok I don't give a shit
Anyone who funds games before their development deserves to get burned.

And here's all I'm finding on anything diversity. It might have been edited since I saw it last time or not. Last time I checked was when the game was in open testing.

Attached: Screenshot_233.png (753x393, 28.78K)

No niggers or dyed hair, pretty good.

They teamed up with a Chinese dev, I think. That's why there are three or four chinks in there.

That also explains why there aren't any niggers, chinks hate darkies.

They do look a lot like liberal arts students however. I guess it's no big deal. I'm not going near their facebook/twitter accounts though. Anybody else is free to wade through that trash.

No, and that's exactly the fucking point you idiot. You're not looking for social justice in games, you're ignoring whether there is social justice in the game itself in favor of looking straight at the dev, looking at their political opinion, and choosing to condemn the game whether said opinion had bled out into it or not.

looks interesting

Attached: 829400.jpg (612x410, 48.49K)

It's a completely normal company Twitter page.
archive.is/UmQpp

There was a demo a few years ago, give it a try. It's how the game got attention in the first place.
038083f.netsolhost.com/outerwilds/alphademo/OuterWilds_AlphaDemo_PC.zip

More often than not it does. Did you not just read how the subnautica devs fired a person for his political beliefs and how the only reason they have no guns in their game is because of gun violence?

I still hate that place. Still not sure I found everything in it.

The worst part is how cool it looks from the outside and suddenly GIANT FUCKING FLYING ANGLER FISH ALIENS

tbh there aren't a lot of black programmers out there anyway

You didn't miss much but yea the place is legit spooks. I just hope they fixed the rendering bug where your drone camera can't actually survey inside a planets atmosphere unless it's rendered, IE you have to be within a certain distance. Pissed me off because I thought I was being smart

At this point in history it is not wise to fund your political opponents. It will filter into violence against you.

Looks like a pretty average collection of dorks. I knee jerk thought blonde blue/green shirt guy in back was a tranny but it's just one of those skinny dudes with long hair who all have that look.

The worst part is how they pivot on a fucking dime if you get anywhere near them, and being unable to see or hear anything until you collide is fucking terrifying.

That's because nigs can't do anything technologically advanced (and requires moderate intelligence)

To be fair, the sound designer suggested that people from third-world countries were retards, which is not a very smart thing to do.

Well, there you go, that's why most people on Holla Forums don't care: they're not our political oponents.
They're dumb idiots who are known to blow money on stupid shit.
I'm neither against your crusade, nor in favour of it. If we get some ancient ayy lmaos harping on how being a trasngender otherkin from outterspace is the best thing ever, sure, I'll join the outrage and we can grab the torches and pitchforks for a jolly good time.
If not, they can have all the money in the world for all I care. Zoey Quinn John Flynt might be the best example as to what happens when you give these people money. They spend it faster than Nicolas Maduro.

arigato webm-kun

Looks interesting, though as far as the gameplay and art style goes, from the outside looking in, this seems like potential indie walking simulator bullshit at the end of the day.

and hello fucking reddit. Get out of here and never come back you piece of shit. You do not fit in in the slightest, and you are not welcome here. Fuck you.

I have not seen shilling this blatant in quite a while.

Those are not oponents.
An oponent is someone that challenges you or poses a risk.
What you are doing is taking a bunch of retards seriously and believing SJW's have anyway sway in the industry above Indie level.

Fact: EA/Bioware and Ubishit only cared about SJW's and tranny shit for 2 years while the fad lasted. Once the gay/trans shit went out of style, we now have racism/islam defense shit.
SJW's were left behind, and morons that stayed to fight them were left back in 2016 aswell.

The biggest problems with vidya are DRM, focus on profitability, abusive DLC and talented Dev's being displaced by fast/chinese devs.
I don't disagree with you that SJW's are a bad influence on the medium. I simply think they've stopped being a threat especially when there's far, FAR worse we got to contend nowadays.

Again, if the people making the game are incapable of keeping their political ideals out of them you would have a point. But 9/10 times they aren't.

We have both SJW shit and that actually. Mainly because they're both contentious and mentally ill retards think it's worth pushing. You can try all you want to derail people here from staying away from what is most definitely an effort to push a medium into a political soapbox but it's not going to work here.

yeah it looks totally new and interesting and reminds me of nothing i have seen before,especially recently

those are always a promising sign of stellar game making

Attached: m6b77451cb2d95f4350cc927810fad60ae3ees.mp4 (1280x720, 7.11M)

Assuming the finished version has an actual end and it's not full of babbies first puzzle game shit then it should be enjoyable enough. The key things that make it different from NMS is that it's a hand crafted world that's not procedurally generated shit and it has a decent time effect with solid ideas and aesthetics. Though it will likely be more of a walking simulator in space assuming it's current year. Still if you haven't played the older versions of the game I recommend you do. The flight physics are fun and finding out more about the solar system was actually pretty engaging.

Idiots gamble. I want facts.
Fact: there's no "xir"/"trans" shit on the trailer.
For now, it's safe. After it's out I'm gonna watch some gameplay. And then decide.
Pre-ordering is for mongoloids.

I disagree. We no longer have SJW. They may affect some indie games, and smaller titles, but that's all they can do.
Every project they launched or co-opted crashed and burned. They're silently kicked out of every plataform and the common normalfag reaction is to laugh at them, not to take it seriously.

Fact: ME Andromeda crashed so hard, it killed Bioware. So did Deus Ex ManKind Divided.
Same goes on other films: that Troy series on the BBC that got BLACKED.COM was a massive failure and people are starting to discuss if giving taxpayer money to the BBC is worth it or not.

We can discuss the morals involved on another board (and I suspect we see things very similiar too), but we're on Holla Forums, and here we discuss the game.
Leftism and identity politics make for crap games.
Crap never sold well, don't sell well and will never sell well.
As long as the shareholders don't take them seriously, we're in the clear.

They have absolutely nothing in common besides both being set in space.
This is like comparing Doom to Gone Homo because they're both first-person.

Attached: horrible.png (200x250, 81.54K)

What a tryhard fag, at least play the game that's already out and then start spouting shit. The Outer Wilds demo is genuinely good for what it is, and no, it's not like NMS, at all.

Not talking about this game. And again it's not always obvious. Like the case with Subnautica.
We do, but their views were pushed further into liberalism and are still very prevalent.
The original SJW's? Maybe. There's definitely a surge of people who think alike or close to them. You genuinely do not know what you're talking about if you think that extremist feminism and racial aspects are devoid of the indie or AAA scene.
But in the case the morals involve the game because they're incapable of doing anything else. As the game isn't out yet and we have already discussed the demo's to death there really isn't much to discuss outside of this.
You act like shareholders don't know how much money riding on a trend cam make.

sorry i don't like walking simulators,even if they are in space

You just read my comment and assumed that. Seriously play the fucking game first faggot. It's free and can run on a toaster.

They've been here since before GG.

I had to double-take to make sure I wasn't on fucking 4chan. Is this thread for real? This is the lamest excuse for a shill operation that I have ever seen in my entire fucking life. How are people defending this slop?

Attached: Hop,step,hi,kick!.jpg (1057x1500, 443.06K)

that's what the NMS faggots said,still best decision i made to not take their word for it

wanna know how i know you're fresh off the cuck tug?
it's because you haven't been around here long enough to know you don't have to pick one or the otherlurk som moar

Attached: Gone Homo 2;Acid's Revenge.webm (640x480, 5.1M)

You genuinely think the game is somewhat like NMS and this is why you're being called a fucking retard since it's fundamentally different outside of being in space. Seriously play the fucking game before criticizing you retarded mouth breather. You're just coming into a thread and bitching about a game you have no context or understanding in with people who do.

Nigger I've been here since the cripple got booted Wizardchan after he fucked that fat slut, you probably came when the GG autism spread here in late 2014.
Jesus fucking Christ, there were threads for this game a few years ago as well but this type of sperg attack didn't occur back then, I wonder if you fucks are newfags or just plain autistic.

Attached: hidden pain.gif (599x313, 4.22M)

Is the last boss Sean Murray?

holy shit what's going on in this thread

ok you faggot
either it's NMS or a walking simulator. NMS is barely a walking simulator, it's boring as fuck, repetitive as fuck, but you don't exclusively walk.
it's not NMS because this came into development before fucking NMS, you faggot
it's not a walking simulator because the exclusive action to victory isn't pressing w, you faggot.
you saying this game is like NMS is like saying dorf fortress is like Minecraft.

Attached: trapbutt.jpg (477x379, 27.18K)

no

sure you have,i bet you even co-founded this place alongside Mark and then were jewed out of it the co-ownership at some point by him after he gassed your waifu and stole your copy of Battletoads leaving you for dead and you have been roaming this board ever since in anonymity swearing eternal revenge.

NMS is barely a walking simulator, it's boring as fuck, repetitive as fuck, but you don't exclusively walk.
correct,it's an inclusively walking simulator.That doesn't mean it's not one though

Attached: 1447984071750.jpg (292x340, 15.06K)

How does it compare to Subnautica.

Completely different type of game, Subnautica is a crafting/survival game while Outer Wilds is an adventure game. They both have an Oxygen meter and there's also a water planet but there aren't many comparisons outside of that.

well you've already outed yourself
>>>/cuckchan/

Then continue bitching. Just know you have absolutely no substance to your argument anymore.

Subnautica has more content obviously. OW will probably be more based on exploration and the ability to roam and solve puzzles. Also it's (maybe) not developed by overly cucked liberals.

OH MY GOD YESS
MY BODY IS READY

Attached: 4e97caebc71f1ca08b75c2c28fc764f18964cabe1b298d3675f2593a8b93cd73.jpg (1011x1280, 381.02K)

I passed by the front page and came to say that you are one fucking stupid mother fucker.
Wasted dubs.

That is hysterical.

I'm not defending the guy, exactly, but what he posted is not common shill knowledge.

As an aside, I fucking hate it when these obvious CIAniggers blatantly spoonfeed lore for all of their other shills to feed off of.

A sole autistic nigger is trying to derails multiple threads with shit bait while everyone falls for it.

Virtue signalling about diversity often correlates directly with the poor quality of a game.

No Mans Sky:Second Chance

Is this the next Nu Males Sky?

It doesn't have 18 quintillion planets though. It needs to at least double that number before we can accept it in the same realm of No Man's Buy

Attached: 443efdd02ff4b8ba5eea5370d788a71149e640119218c280050301f2566a1a10.gif (387x291, 62.24K)

I held onto my egalitarianism until I realized that we were the only ones who believed in it. Every group which straight, white males have extended liberty to now use that freedom against us. The least I can do is avoid purchasing goods from those who would celebrate the deaths of my children. Boycott/pirate leftist developers.

Attached: Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Wallpaper-9.jpg (1192x670, 111.78K)

I remember playing the demo years ago, it was comfy as fuck. You just fucked off with acoustic guitars and exploration puzzles, like how to get into the core of the water planet. That special moon. The timed exploration in the sands. Spooky fuckin bramble. I don't know if there's going to be much of a game here, but I don't really expect one if the demo was anything to go by.

But it's still true

Attached: adi_laugh.gif (330x297, 1.58M)