The Council

Also known as "How a bunch of no name frog eating faggots managed to produce a game with more content than everything Telltale shitted out in the past 2 years in a single episode"

Another choose your own adventure horseshit with an episodic format, only difference being that past the horrendous to disappointing voice acting and the rather shit graphics, it actually has some weight to its decisions through the use of a skill system that makes it interesting and somewhat fun. Also it's another episodic meme, unfortunately.

Because honestly I just got done with the first episode and shit is pretty fun, you can actually fail fucking conversations and get fucked over without having to suffer through a Game Over screen, just a change of a minor / medium branch in the whole thing.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/20573049/The_Council_Episode_1-CODEX

Attached: council-1.jpg (1920x1080, 443.6K)

Attached: 1364460029622.jpg (491x414, 83.81K)

So after Walking simulators, we finnaly arrive to Talking simulators.
I'm wondering if Breathing simulators are next or that's too mainstream.

Good post.

Passive observer simulators already exist in form of let's plays, so I don't know if there's any lower video games could go.

At any rate, what is the actual story anyway. I saw a bunch of Victorian Era ugly people.

Do tell me how you know this isn't just an illusion of choice, like all their other names, knowing that

Product isn't finished, so i'm betting it's just the same shit with a different coat of paint.

I honestly don't care for these type of games, but that sounds alright. I never understood games that gave you the illusion of choice only to serve you a game over screen right after you choose "wrong".

Stream that movie, if you're so great.

Attached: the council has spoken.jpg (600x443, 40.89K)

Maybe games that play themselves?
Microsoft already turns on computers by themselves in the middle of the night without user input.
Next step is the computer simply booting up, launching a game that self-completes while you're kicked out of the house back to the cuckshed.
Pretty sure something like this would sell like hotcakes.

I got a backlog the size of OP's mother, so I can't really play it, but I'd watch a couple webm's.

You mean movies?

Attached: 1432016736001.jpg (256x180, 5.02K)

Victorian Era, you said?

Attached: fxhboj.jpg (1920x1080, 338.37K)

It's a fair assumption to make and I'm not getting my hopes up too much as far as multiple endings are concerned, especially when it involves the French. I've worked with fuckers from Ubisoft in the past and the frogs were the worst of the bunch, Canadian ones especially. That said however, I do have some trust in them to at least offer very different paths to take. To avoid as many spoilers as possible and whatnot, I believe that in Act 2 or 3 you need to find a way to read some invisible ink and you only get two shots at not fucking it up. Mess up once and the majority of the text is fucked, mess up twice and you're basically locked out of one of the paths of the game that give major insight in regards to two of the games characters as well as a puzzle. Plus after every act, it tells you the major diverging paths you could of taken instead of the one you did follow.

So far it's avoiding that issue, thankfully. Fuck knows if it will keep going that way.

Aaaaaaand it comes full circle.
First we had VN's (books) and then someone said "What if we make pictures and text that move" and created movies.

The ancient Romans were right, the history of civilization is cyclical.

Missed this post somehow, so I'm a retard. TL;DR is that you're some faggot Frenchman whose out looking for his Mother whose gone missing in a mansion and its main lure - if you can call it that - is of solving a locked room-esque mystery in a mansion alongside other historical figures like Napoleon Bonaparte and George Washington. Plus the whole Illuminati but not quite thing.

Nice quads, lad.

Attached: 167D20DA-3C3C-490B-A398-28BAE7D13012.jpeg (225x225, 12.99K)

Where do people get their torrents nowadays?

Good luck to the devs i guess but…
god i hate this meme of 'deep and meaningful choices that affect the story'. In 20 years of games, i have never made a deep and meaningful choice

So, this game's selling point is what other games do without fanfare?

Attached: DS.jpg (640x577, 77.06K)

I've heard that the PC version has a lot of framerate issues.

Attached: BSG-Razor.webm (1278x720, 2.14M)

What would the Holla Forums council look like?

>you work for something called the (((Golden))) Order
Also saw second pic in the intro screen.

Attached: eushit.jpg (1919x1079 21.63 KB, 116.18K)

It has more gameplay than this but the story always boils down to YHVW being a tremendous faggot like in every other SMT game and its more closely affiliated spinoffs.

I told you about those fucking frenchies man. And your madre aint even the most kikeish looking person in the game hilariously enough. Wait till ya see some of the other fucking charades of historical figures

I didnt encounter any honestly. My major complaint boils down to thr camera being too fucking stiff when ya try to rotate it around.

A bunch of fat redditors, at least 30% of which have jewish ancestry.

If I wanted to play a game where you communicate with other people I'd just browse Holla Forums, what's the point of a thread simulator?

Attached: 6080736879_4cfa80b26c_b.jpg (1024x683, 280.02K)

Emily is a sweaty whore with brown teeth.
My kind of woman, imagine the smell she leaves in your bed.

The only point of this game is for Charls to stream it.

My first thought as well.

Attached: I could dance like that.webm (720x370, 3.84M)

Long Live the Queen did it first though, how is this game supposed to be an improvement?

So that's where my taxes are going. Shit like Kingdom Come doesn't get a single euro from Brussel kikes, but some frog's walking simulator gets millions.

Looks interesting. I've always like this period and occultism mixed in with sex. Will pirate when I get home.

why do you think they all wore wigs idiot as a fashion statement? pfffff

You are a special kind of faggot

Attached: Streaming this movie because I'm so great.webm (640x272, 16M)

Have you forgotten those armpits already?

Attached: FinalFantasyXIII.jpg (1600x1200, 718.89K)

Not being bullshit past the mid-game section for once.

It's even worse if it's a french game. The only way to get the funding from the CNC is to make sure that the female characters aren't protrayed negatively.

Well I guess in the victorian era you couldnt actually get the mental illness haircut unless you had mental illness.

I'll just go and replay Age of Decadence. France should be nuked with everyone in it.

People don't get torrents nowadays, user. Only subhuman scum. Just purchase your very own copy of whatever game you desire from your digital marketplace of choice :^)
Please note any purchases from digital marketplaces in no way transfer ownership of anything. You will not have your very own copy of anything. Give us your money..

Nowhere, because modern games are too shit to pirate and thepiratebay still has all their 10 year old torrents.

It's not even Victorian era yet, it's during the time of the French Revolution. Washington's still alive and Napoleon is still a regular officer.

Putting famous historical personalities in a story for no reason just reeks of tumblr.

You should pick up a history book sometimes nigger

almost a century AFTER this "game" takes place
Neck yourself for defending this piece of shit retard

Journalists have asked for a difficulty setting like that.

Maybe the thread simulator could have higher quality posts.
Imagine if instead of shitflinging with redditors as is the daily grind in this place you could pretend you were having a fun conversation about kneepit fetishism in a thread about electronic arts' president becoming a hobo.

Attached: feelings and cum.png (140x304, 18.86K)

Why does she have the star of david?

Pass

Thanks