4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that has multiple endings?

Attached: 4am.jpg (500x371, 51.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-tools-v3-0-han-released-non-cfw-compatible-slim-superslim-models.16672/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess you could count the bad ending in persona 4.

I liked the ending in Nier where you had to delete your save files to save a character.

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

>>>/suicide/

Attached: Spiderwolf confirmed cuck.jpg (1065x1341 532.74 KB, 485.39K)

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Just woke up from a nap to hopefully fix my sleep schedule a little bit, so still kinda tired.
Got to the elite 4 in pokemon, their levels are kinda crazy because of the randomizer and its going to take a lot of grinding to even stand a chance. Kinda sucks.

Attached: Reaction Images (191).png (1300x746, 527.31K)

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Mass Effect 1, too many good memories even if the series went to shit.

Attached: 1462897080890.png (1280x720, 875.63K)

Also, fuck the captcha.

I fucking hurt my index figure and it hurts whenever I type.

Attached: Bullet 26.jpg (771x750, 100.85K)

pic related

geez its like Im becoming a usual in here now

Attached: fallout_new_vegas-wide.jpg (2880x1800, 2.21M)

>That alternate ending in Golden where you join forces with Adachi
More games need to do that. He did nothing wrong.

been drinkign and palying doom all dya. Not a good day but at least amy ahandgover ids gone now.

Adachi really was the protagonist all along

I thought these threads were banned again.

How goes user

That sounds neat.
Hows your day going

Thats fucking hilarious

Can you at least play games

Attached: Reaction Images (3).png (1000x1000, 443.47K)

BITCHES AND WORHES

Ogre battle/Tactics ogre.

You would've gotten him if I didn't hear his voice once.

Did you jam it or something?

I did some actual welding today. I think i have fusion welding down but adding rod is fucking me up hardcore. I'll have to get my friend to clear that up for me.

Mornin lads, how goes?
Playing anything fun?

I played Bayonetta most of the day, finishing it on Normal difficulty. I plan to play through it on Hard now too; which hopefully won't take nearly as long since I know the full story now. I also finally finished Kemono Friends a few minutes ago, pretty good stuff. I just need to finish Girls' Last Tour and I'll have all my partially-finished anime cleaned up and I can start something else. I'm thinking Dragonball Super now that it's almost done airing.

Virtue's Last Reward or 999. Can't pick one over the other since they BOTH require you to get certain other endings to achieve the true end, which ties into the story anyway.

Sounds like you're having fun despite that.

what'd you do to it

Attached: Kitty Yozakura Estival.jpg (1920x1080, 320.01K)

Its pretty comfy huh
How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

How goes user

Attached: Reaction Images (6).png (516x468, 415.69K)

Series uses the different endings to have some fun with how canon works.

Chrono Trigger also gets mention for using when you choose to fight the final boss to add replay value, as well as differing conclusions depending on what's happened/hasn't happened thus far.

Attached: 55968f68407f320df5b20ba4a0092607.jpg (1169x827 5.62 MB, 291.57K)

Still angrye about niggers . I found beer in my friedfege but I htink its' tool old to drink. I don't know how long Budweirser takes to go off and I don't leik it much anyway

hey its Thursday, debating on the weather tomorrow to go riding

possible rain chance when coming home at 2a, but I might risk it

Im only here because I work 2nd shift. Been playing osrs all day long while getting a paycheck. I didn't realize how much of this game is mindless clicking

I think I'm going to go to an earlier shift to see the sun again

Attached: d650caf3dc5912139173609e30b390af056344856b289828298ff8108a1dcf38.jpg (736x736, 64.58K)

How goes user

Did you make something

fam fam fam
And it was really fun before the elite 4. My pokes were always 10~ levels lower than the opponent so it took strategy. Now its like 20 and impossible.

Attached: Reaction Images (9).gif (500x483, 174.85K)

I welded 3 peices of sheet metal together. 4 times. It's a start.

Hey guys. I'm enjoying the comfy rain. Sleepy as hell but I need to keep studying.

Attached: 1375245619398.jpg (400x300, 40.21K)

You'll learn to ARC weld eventually. Its my favorite type of welding.

Sore and exhausted. Might get a garand this weekend just to have an excuse to buy some bulk .30-06.

Didn't know beer could really go that bad tbh

How goes user

Riding in the rain seems kinda comfy if dangerous

I'd love a night shift job if not for the fact I'd miss 4am

Whens the robot coming

Attached: Reaction Images (111).jpg (795x908, 292.04K)

I'm doing arc too. I cant really get too comfy with arc yet. Its scary. I go a little too fast too and i need to slow down just a tiny bit but i think i'm doing ok. I got like 2 good welds with it so far.

Morning. Forgot to save my game so I got to spend the morning regaining lost ground. Also ordered a fig today

The Witcher

Attached: d1d8d99de34e4ec983b99537c7e813f4.jpg (800x1200, 90.06K)

Seems Digimon Adventure PSP got it's English patch released.

Can't play anything at the moment since I don't have a good entertainment system for my TV and systems right now. And making matters worse, checking some stores today, since TVs are getting bigger and bigger, they don't seem to make or stock ones suited for smaller TVs anymore. Need something about 44-50 inches with three or so racks for stuff (preferably enclosed with doors to help against dust).

Also my new room's too fucking bright to sleep during the day right now. Need to hang up some drapes

Attached: [alone in the world].mp4 (300x228, 12.22M)

can it i don't know. i don't drink beer much but there's cans in theres o i ightm

Never. But the classroom does have a programmable robot for welding so maybe i'll take that class too.

Look at the production date, it'll tell you its bad date is. Don't believe it unless its been sitting somewhere over 40f.

Shit, you're braising with a stick then. Man you'll get a hang of that asap.

It’s going fine by my calculations. Time to go mobile.

Almost beating San Anreas. FUCK DRUG PUSHERS

I wish it was raining where I was at.

Attached: 002.jpg (570x300, 34.56K)

especially dangerous while driving on the Interstate to get back home

Attached: design-pylot.jpg (2100x2100, 1.43M)

Hows life fam

I might be getting a sks soon. Grandpa is giving us all his funs slowly.

I quit games when I lose ground like that pretty often.
Which of those two you get?

Just get a computer monitor with speakers. Thats what I do

I might end up getting to drink today since Im staying up after the thread for once. Can finally catch up on animes.

Attached: Reaction Images (163).jpg (400x400, 109.14K)

Im just kinda curious what happens when the electrode gets stuck to the metal and i dont manage to get it off in time. Does it explode or something?

Jesus fuck work felt tedious today. Like it's another day where all the elderly and technically retarded people had problems and all called in at once. Doesn't help that I ended up using all my phone data and there's no free wifi outside of work that I can leech off of.

yes, I can.

trimmed the fingernail a bit too short. Now the sensitive bits of skin are exposed, which hurts it whenever I try to do something with this finger. I know it sounds stupid, and I feel stupid, but this happens more than it should.

Attached: Bullet 5.png (688x1000, 564.38K)

beep boop what a disgrace

funniest thing in 2018 so far tbh

Also, oxyace welding is super fucking comfy. I get into a trance and shit and the teach says my welds are really good.

What's up anons.
I was in the last thread talking about a girl.
Remember me?

Aall i could find wsa j19 on the boottom

I'md going to drink auntil I cna\t again because damne it feels godo

is it funny because he buys things i do't get it

Both. And luckily I only lost a few hours worth so it wasn't that huge of a loss. Went quicker because I knew what to do.
Found a side quest I missed as well so it all went better than expected, I guess

Where you going

Somebody had to weld that robot

Might not wanna do it then

I do that all the time because I'm a compulsive nail cuter. It'll be better in a day

Attached: Reaction Images (42).jpg (612x716, 312.75K)

Yo that fucking sucks. GEt better or take some Tylenol.

I don't have room for all my systems on my desk, and the old entertainment center was a dust magnet. I'd also rather not have to hook up and unhook stuff too often. Had a universal selector box for the systems that use AV cables so as to not take up more than one set on the actual TV back.

It's alright. Went to school. I made some friends in japanese class that are pretty cool. Two short slightly chubby asian chicks, one is korean the other vietnamese. They're pretty funny. Also fucked on my stats test.

I need to get around to finishing yakuza kiwami. Already forgot the storyline.

Attached: Plank_ID.jpg (640x480, 180.08K)

SKS's are great, especially those ones the chinks adapted for AK mags.

It gets stuck. Enjoy grinding it off and potentially ruining it.

Its fine. 19 is the expiry year.

I dont think there was much welding on the robot. It must have been mostly screws and bolts and shit.

most multi-ending games I played I never played more than once, except for NieR and bioshock.
Kingdom come is becoming a quick favourite, I think that has multiple endings.

Who's the **cute *twink?

Attached: 67216634_p9.png (1680x1722, 1.09M)

you have to beat the game on normal to unlock hard mode in Bayonetta tho
that's when pokemon was always the most fun. It gets boring when you're able to just shit-stomp everything (just like in Pokemon X)

OSRS?
it's important you get SOME daylight exposure, even if it isn't much. This is why I always get up at 2pm or so even if my shift doesn't start until 7pm or later.

RIP.
What game?
and which fig did you get?

check amazon amigo, I got an, albeit very basic, entertainment center for my TV. It's about 40" long, but they had bigger ones I remember seeing. Just be ready to assemble it yourself.
yeah fam get some blackout curtains. I have them on the two windows in my room.

oh i know what you mean

Attached: Screenshot (948).png (1917x1041, 1.99M)

Yeah but it starts squeaking and i dont wanna break anything.

i don'tr eally like bud but that's good to knwo thatnks. I t looks like t's been i nthere a while.

I've been reading the Death Note manga, I think I'm just about exactly halfway through it now. It's extremely long.

At least its an option for friends who want to play together
How goes roboanon

The guy who was happy or the drunk guy?

I'm just going to have a six pack of RR and get comfy

How much do both cost?
Look pricy

Attached: Reaction Images (6).jpg (1280x800, 298.5K)

Would rather not have to pay extra on shipping.

I don't really liek beer uuasully.

Forecast just updated, after 4am on Friday for rain.

Looks like Im green-lit

Attached: gWsyONW.jpg (2100x2100, 1.27M)

I'm the happy guy, bringing sad news.

beep boop I am fine although I would appreciate some co-op fun to be honest family

What all systems you got?

You gonna bang either of them? Maybe a threesome huh?

This one ain't got that but its got a nice folding stock and looks spoopy

F

I really need to finish kingdom come. Though I might wait for more patches and start over.
How goes user

Attached: Reaction Images (183).jpg (600x356, 125.87K)

well how did it go?

Attached: 1401131170999.png (311x329, 135.95K)

For the most part, all my nails are fine, it's just my index fingernail just refuses to grow for some reason where as the rest of my fingernails are fine, Minus my right thumbnail being shorter than average. Sometimes I feel like just having the whole nail removed and having it regrow from scratch would fix it, but that'd be extremely painful.

I remember you.

Attached: Bullet 15.png (890x1217, 891.35K)

Its called Kamidori Alchemy Meister
It's like if recettear and an srpg had a kid and you can fuck all your party members. Would highly recommend
And the nero/altria in my first post.

250 cad before shipping.

There was this neat video of a guy welding together a war hammer so doing shit like that seems cooler than robots.

I had to grind a bit before every gym, and love to use crappy pokes too so its been difficult. My marowak really has to try her best.

Is that any good

But its 4am now
Is it friday?

What happened fam

Attached: Reaction Images (9).jpg (515x973, 47.72K)

for you

It goes. Enjoying my days off with vidya and personal project work.
Same, I got side tracked with some other things

Attached: 1520785579455.jpg (1200x800, 296.15K)

Modded backwards compatible Wii, PS2 with IDE, modded PS3, and a PS4 at present. Also a PSP, Vita, and DS Lite, but those obviously don't require hookups for the screen.

beep boop memory is notoriously inaccurate and susceptible to interference.

I've been drinking beer with a lot code from 2015.

Sounds like your regulator might be not working properly.

Crapco'd. No fear it can be easily fixed.

Why not the fucking original?

Attached: 1447067292700.jpg (768x432, 84.49K)

I personally love it, it's a really good crime drama series with a supernatural element. Heavy mindgames and questionable morality are strong themes, and I really like that.

Me and my bff never have games to play together so I know how that goes

If you damage a certain part of the nail, they will never grow back again. Knew a guy in highschool with no nail on his thumb.

Daaaaaaaaaamn.
I saw a bunch of k-on life size figs and I would kill for one. They custom made though and probably cost a fortune.

Call me back when you do that

Attached: Reaction Images (1).png (1061x1061, 646.75K)

4am CST Friday

Im about to softmod my OG Xbox here

my shit didn't charge me any extra shipping. It was Amazon Prime-shipping though. Dunno how the price would work out if you aren't using Prime.
There's always IKEA i guess.

I've heard that's a pretty good game
huh, interesting.
VERY NICE

Marowak is usually pretty gud though. She got low IVs or something?

Attached: Kat and Uraraka Costume Swap by Zanamaoria.png (2652x2202, 1.32M)

I have no idea what the status of any of the shop equipment is. I just put the metal on the shit.

I would need a TIG welder to do that.

Oh nothing, we had an argument, kept away of each other for like 5 hours, then started talking again and remembered how much we liked each other.
Now things are probably going back to normal.

Oh! I remember that VN, never got to getting past the intro parts since I had to wipe my PC
really should get back to it, there was a lot of promise in it

it's 1am here, what kind of heresy is this?

Attached: 8c4.gif (500x552, 2.92M)

Maybe he bought into the idea that Kiwami is an acceptable replacement?

Yeah, if I want to get fucking lost for an hour or so.

'sup nignogs?

Attached: waifu.jpg (400x400, 39.32K)

What kind of personal project?
I just got bored of the game because it became far too easy. It go to the point where I ditched all my armor and used the crappiest sword I could find.

Sounds nice. The only console I have hooked up is ps4 cause my rooms too stuffed for the others sadly.

I like it. Makes it nice and light

Does it get all retarded like the anime half way through?

Attached: Reaction Images (78).jpg (640x480, 171.65K)

Use it until it breaks, but let someone know first that your machine is squeaking first.

Getting tired of that crap.

I dunno man, a nice shellac'd wood is pretty damn nice.

Whats that in american

Its really not a high tier poke when you are fighting shit thats 10 levels over its limit. Stuff like my articuno or scisor pull a lot of weight on this team.

F

What was the argument about?

Its 4am in the only place in the world that matters, my NEET cave.

Attached: Reaction Images (45).jpg (726x1040, 75.52K)

The anime is actually pretty faithful to the manga, but the ending in the manga and anime are very different I heard. Don't know much details about that, don't want to get spoiled.

oh fuck, that might actually be the case.

Attached: Morrigan 1.jpg (700x1000, 103.84K)

My sister's husband has one. This weekend i'm gonna go up and weld. It'll be nice.

Arc is just kinda scary in general.

vidya gaem
I wasn't trying to max stats/armour at every opportunity, so it was mildly difficult

Jokes on you loser
time is a social construct
give me money on patreon so I can be an internet philosopher
being a n33t isn't free you know

Attached: b2bd7a63eba77c325aa90767f87d17fdec671e6b922c594e0ad54d0f494f81c5.png (1084x1019, 840.04K)

IKEA is pretty cool though. I spent 2 or 3 hours in there just looking at all the different cool shit they got. They have nice rugs too. IKEA is a pretty cool store. You can even stop for lunch in the store.

true enough
oh the joys of a randomizer

Attached: disco shit.jpg (581x800, 68K)

Been a while fam, hows life

I'm not a big rifle guy either way. Gimme pistols instead. Sadly grandpa ain't got none.

Ahh well spoiler me on it when you get that far

Its gotta be like the bottom of the nail so you are probably fine.

Attached: Reaction Images (119).jpg (559x609, 141.59K)

what you're not in the great US of A?

Im in the Midwest

Her fear of commitment.
I pointed out how she was always ready to leave at any moment, she felt exposed and tried to end everything.
Meanwhile that got both of us angry for various reasons.
Fast forward a few hours and we're both apologizing profusely to each other.
It's silly, really.

Attached: 3c5d0707adb2b06589692012b42a1899d5a7a0087b5dbdd9681f2364792b6daf.png (612x625, 334.11K)

My friend gets figs from a company that does 1/4 scale and those are insanely expensive. I think he dropped $500 ON one.

It does a good job with the bait and switch. It got my attention being am h-game, and after 6ish hours of play I've yet to see any and I don't even care.
Too busy finding materials to make product to sell, managing my poor budgeting skills and trying to find new party members. It's at least worth a pirate imo

I'm only at chapter 2 still but if the game can keep this up it'll be my goty

oh just fuck already

makeup sex is great

Attached: eb4.jpg (600x486, 32.17K)

Nice
I was already using only a mid tier sword and only had arm and head armor so
I really need to figure out a good patreon scam one of these days

Yeee love randomizer. I've caught 150+ of all 250 gen 1/2 pokes already.

I'm in the mountains

Attached: Reaction Images (90).jpg (500x371, 36.11K)

At least you two managed to make up. Sometimes I'm afraid that if I ever get into a relationship, I'll learn something about my ideal gf that'll make me drop everything. same thing applies to when I find a waifu. If I find something about her character that I don't like, I'm probably gonna drop her.

Attached: Mika 14.png (681x790, 133.11K)

Eh. I "escaped" the NEET life with a job at the local McDicks. In all honesty, a life alone with the waifu would be an infinite improvement over this. How goes shit with you? Did that trip to Japan ever happen?

Attached: waifu2.jpg (300x300, 23.05K)

That's a fair concern from a virgin.
Truth is you'll figure out you also have faults your gf already deals with, so you won't mind her own.

_a_
a

'"a"'
a

Yeah fam, it was fucking awesome. Ate good food, bought like 50+ weeb figs. Fucked a few qt nip girls
Have a pic from the trip. This was like a 1 min walk from my hotel, was comfy

So are you going to keep pushing it so you guys can have a relationship?
Seems like a big red flag to me tbh

Who was it of?

Attached: nip trip (1).jpeg (2656x1494, 1.14M)

Is this loss?

You want scary, try welding aluminum. If you fuck up the aluminum catches fire.

As nice as pistols are they've never caught my eye other than the Nambu and its ruger clone. The only thing that comes close to those is a 1911.

The only thing that disturbs me about my lady is she is a rather obsessive person.

Sounds like a challenge.

I live for red flags man.

i thughyt I posted btu i didn't must be tired.

Someday we'll both figure that shit out and make a comfy 2k USD

Have you ever fucked a Japanese girl without paying them?

Attached: 976af7a5d9f27885b1bb7086ad119f718bcacd86772488a458fb9f6119ccb713.png (480x480, 121.36K)

back when I was looking for work, I remember that every time a phone call came in from some place I dropped off a resume, I hesitated to pick up the phone, thinking "do I really want to end the NEET life in exchange for money?" Now I'm almost at 10k and feel like a king among nobody.

Attached: Mika 11.jpg (1000x800, 430.22K)

damn nice
I oughta do a randomizer for pokemon platinum

you have my condolences.
Food service is truly the worst.

Attached: 183575c673332df8272dc9c779e4e22a042e3d2541ae55fd36f9edf2acc9ea81-1.png (395x501, 152.5K)

ngl, I'm envious, fam. Sure I have an income, but being a 21 year old surrounded by 15-18 year olds bossing me around because they have more job experience is legitimately maddening.

Thank you for the new wallpaper. Shit my dude, sounds like it was a hell ofa time. I definitely need to save up for my own pilgrimage to Animeland

Attached: waifu3.jpg (680x544, 154.72K)

Theres a lot of small pistols I'd like to buy some day. I love pocket pistols a lot. I wish the days of .32 acp were still around.

b

Do you want to get hurt

Go to bed fam

Attached: Reaction Images (33).png (425x645, 309.27K)

The detolf is maybe the best display cabinet for it's price I've ever dealt with. Sweden may be a retarded country but they make good shit

I don't remember. It was some special edition though. I don't remember the company name either, only that they do 1/4 girls in almost exclusively bunny outfits

This. Burger King was the worst job of my life. But the stories I got from that place are pretty good

if I tyr to sleep 'kttk think aobut her and get even more upset.

Tbf i'm learning a good skill at the same time.

By the time i get my degree i'm gonna be 21 with no work experience but a ton of welding experience.

You remember any of the Burger King stories?

Attached: Mika 2.jpg (636x900, 91.92K)

2k usd a month would be bananas. I'd live in nippon on that.
And no

Fucking do it, its so comfy. I'm considering doing a gen 1 poke only run of some random other gen game. Dunno which though.

Seems I've convinced at least 2 people in here to go so far.
Buy anything nice with your maccas money yet?

Thats not even one of my fetishes though. Wake me up when they make figs of girls eating

Attached: Reaction Images (12).jpg (600x800, 140.31K)

That's what I'm doing now. I'm about $1.5k in, realizing i need a pay raise or a new job soon if I'm ever going to achieve it though.

good furniture, at least, if nothing else
story time user, lay some on us

Attached: sugoi.png (320x320, 160.62K)

The thing is with trade experience, you can pretty much work anywhere in the world with very little experience. I wish I did that instead of a meme field like PR. At least then I'd still be in school or in my apprenticeship

Nowadays there are some gucci .32 loads.

I wouldn't even think of touching that until you get the hang of basic stick.

same here

LTL changed my life, and now I have a steady income

Thanks for reminding me about .32ACP

When my Grandfather passes I get his 2nd Model S&W 1905 Lemon squeezer his Father had. Nickel finished with a Pearl handle.

Can't wait to play remakes of PS2 games.

Attached: all smiles.png (461x373, 83.36K)

Oh hell no. I'm not touching aluminium until the teacher says it's ok.

Good thing i'm getting on it early. besides, i find welding to be more fun than vidya

LTL?

Poor soul. I assume you're still looking for better work to move onto, so good luck

being bossed around in general sucks.

I like handguns, but I'd rather not own any since R-PALs let the police enter your house without a need for a warrant
Shotguns and rifles are what I want, specifically some kind of bolt action

Next time you go, try lining up some "dates" or some shit. Do japs have tinder?

PS3 exploit? Shit I need to get onto that

Attached: tumblr_odrud59aue1u86t2qo2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 119.43K)

i miss being a enet because you cant live somerone if oyu never meet them so i could play video games all day and be missrable in a better way

my biggest fear regarding the PS3 exploit is that my sister is gonna go and update the PS3 before I can install the exploit. She only wants me to get it so she can play Uncharted, Little Big Planet, and Heavy Rain.

Attached: Mitsuru 27.jpg (600x900, 75.84K)

Hate when that happens. I'll give up sleeping and go do other things when I get like that

Pretty sure those would make 80+ year old guns explode.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Theres nothing I love more than break top revolvers.

Whats all this then

Attached: Reaction Images (5).jpg (640x480, 40.98K)

Save for a new computer to replace my laptop that the local PC repair place fucked up (aka my first two paychecks), I got the Megumin nendoroid, the Kagami Hiiragi figma, and a whole lot of alcohol. Shit makes my situation a bit more comfy

Attached: waifu4.gif (500x500, 103.57K)

Yeah. We had some guy nicknamed useless dan. Unless he was actually told to do something he would sweep in circles for hours. One time he started a grease fire by trying to deep fry a wistful of sliced pickles.
Though, this did not get him fired. He hotboxed the freezer, and got fired for eating all the Sundays we had in there.

You're too cheap for these figs anyways ritsu

Less Than TruckLoad

Trucking Industry

With all the talk of going to Japan, don't forget about the 2020 Olympics. Normalfags will flood in at that point and anything seen as taboo outside Japan will likely be censored in the surrounding area. Including soaplands.

Ah. I would never go near a truck. Fuck that.

can barely mive edpg mhy arms so no doing things, might sleepr anyway not tired but at least if im asleeepp I don't tgubj abit=it her, Uwusg Uwusdblt fakk fir abww girk wi;s buce ti ne

I dont drive, I inspect freight, its pretty fucking easy.

Sounds boring. I wanna do something with my hands.

You'll be welding steel for a long time.

.32acp is a smokeless load. It'll function in anything chambered in them.
t.gunsmith

Obtain Mauser, learn to hate self at price of 8mm.

What?
And fuck all that. Soapland girls treat you like a king the entire time you are there. Its max comfy.

I love that first month after I am forced into a job and am buying a lot of shit like that. Hoping my tax return lets me live all comfy like that soon.

If I could own a 1/4th sized fig of Ritsu eating a hamburger I'd pay a lot for that.

Thats why I went before then

Cya next time user?

Attached: Reaction Images (15).jpg (748x720, 60.02K)

goingto try again
if im asslepeep i don't think about he. i wish i didn;t fall for any girl who;s nice to m

Oh, can you give me some advice on how to add rod to an oxy weld. I can not seem to get the hang of it. Do i like bring the bead into the rod or what?

that's why i'm going before the olympics. I'm going in February (or maybe March) of next year.
An important thing to remember for sure though.

Nigga I just might
after I play MML :^)

Inspecting Freight? Is that about as boring as it sounds? Just making sure everythign matches the shipping document that's in the truck and then send them on their way? Does it pay well? And is it THAT easy?

Attached: 1a21daa956ac5785768130662f7929af08f5d09ddf7e0a46a47f578bfb3305c3.jpg (600x697, 85.76K)

Yeah, there was one released on Tuesday that lets you install on Slims and Super Slims. psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-tools-v3-0-han-released-non-cfw-compatible-slim-superslim-models.16672/

If you don't get hurt ever you are doing something wrong.

Are you trying to kill me

So then you'll be playing it next week since you playing MML this weekend right

Neat I'll try to figure it out maybe.
How goes user

I'd rather just be comfy at this point in my life

Attached: Reaction Images (73).jpg (727x850, 238.78K)

Also our first manager was an ex-football player CFL who didn't put up with customer's shit. It was a weekly occurrence for him to physically remove customers that pissed him off.
The most ridiculous time he did this was when a guy apparently pulled a knife on him, he grabbed it by the blade, ripped it out of the guys hand and broke the guys nose punching him out.
This one is a little suspect, as I was not a witness to this.

Get better fetishes then

Isn't love just a game afterall?
Being hurt is only a game over, but if you give up so easily you will never win the game.

R-PALs allow you to own guns that are considered very dangerous or can be easily concealed, so if someone is allowed to own shit like that, they want to be able to not get fucked over if there is a legit threat. It's understandable, but frustrating.
No shit, you're paying for their pussy that's like saying fancy restaurants treat you nice so it's good to pay more

Eh, mines a fat one anyways, guess it's a no go for me.

Attached: zIFr6m1.jpg (759x1121, 163.45K)

I don't think I've ever seen a fig with lactation before tbh

So this girl is just a game for you huh?

Wow didn't know canadian gun laws were that fucked.
And its comfy so don't care.

Attached: Reaction Images (26).jpg (739x688, 93.18K)

Last I checked for leafland, the popo really don't like the idea of being shot so they'll ask when its most convenient if they ever get around to it. They're honestly the most incompetent LEO organization in NA.

The best way I can describe how to weld with acetylene and a stick is when you get your bead going drag the stick with the flame following it. You want consistent flow.

No. All .32acp guns are smokeless, even ancient John Browning ones. You're fine. Now .32 S&W was a BP round and some guns might not take that even though smokeless .32S&W is BP levels of pissant.

buuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
actually i just might. Now that I got Bayonetta kinda done, I'll just have it on the back burner to play every so often, so I need another main game now.

Attached: c485dfab835f27ca5144d6f24d09020b.png (852x1080, 592.17K)

When ship freight you agree to NMFC, which is Government Regulated and EVERYONE has to use it. Most Freight Companies you ship with as well have a clause that allowed to inspection if anything is unusual.

Example, had two skid order that said it was Paper with a Class 60, customer paid $200 to ship it from Dallas to Chicago. Gets to my terminal, pushed on the freight. Paper packed up has a high density, should have felt like bricks. In this case it didnt, which I felt it needed to be checked. Opened a box and surprise, Tortilla Chips. Reclassified as Snack Foods, Class 250, Bill gets jacked to $1250 for the rate and fees.

for $55K a year at start, I'm not complaining

That makes more sense but when the teacher demonstrated he kinda tapped the metal in a rhythm moving the rod up and down and that is how he wants me to do it.

sounds pretty nice, that's more than triple what I get a year. Any sort of particular prerequisites necessary?

Attached: fearless dog girl turning her other cheek to the vacuum cleaner.jpg (850x693, 123.97K)

Good luck.
I'm watching some Jojo weeklies I guess. In terms of vidya things have been slow today.

I owned an old detective special in 38 s&w but never got to shoot it since I couldn't find ammo sadly.

Finally you will see why its best game

Attached: Reaction Images (35).png (2551x2576, 538.7K)

Speaking of jojo, when is the part 5 anime coming out?

How hard is it to learn fighting games on a pad, anyway? I'm used to the PS2 controller and the SF4 pad.

Attached: Mitsuru 2.jpeg (980x1335, 517.11K)

Our gun laws are tight, but it's not like it's impossible to get handguns. Most of the legislation is from dealing with our own shootings and gun issues from the last 60 years. Some of it I agree with, some of it I don't.

Attached: tumblr_o3oboklU6a1uwi6g0o1_500.png (450x350, 35.75K)

Yeah, its to get the gob of melted off the rod. Generally speaking the streak you're making will follow due to molten metal wanting to go to the hottest spot.

That cartridge is also known as .38/200 and its easy to find. Buffalo bore makes it still, same with pasta negros.

i suppose. We'll see though.

Attached: 7.jpg (455x522, 123.25K)

Explaining how it works makes everything make so much more sense. Thanks user.

Same here on the video game front. Just been playing mindless stuff mostly

Aren't they trying to ban more guns because of the last shooting here now

Go back and tell that to me 10 years ago

Just give the controls a few hours to warm up on you. They a little weird at first since pre joystick era

Attached: Reaction Images (23).jpg (350x411, 47.09K)

One of our assistant managers was nuts as well. Turns out he carjacked as a hobby, and one day drove a stolen car to work. Two hours after he shifts on, our store gets swarmed by cops and he gets hauled off before being informed that he was also fired. I spent hours having to tell police my working relationship with him I got paid overtime for it at least

I'd be surprised if such a figure doesn't exist.

But will it have holes in the nipples and a squirter that lets you shoot stuff out of them?

Attached: Reaction Images (21).png (600x664, 343.39K)

ah right, it's a PSX game.
all right though, i'll take it into consideration

Attached: [Clawhammer] Shimoneta - 09.jpg (1280x720, 131.65K)

Don't know to be honest. If bump stocks weren't banned her already, they're out of the picture for sure now.
The other issue we have is, you can get an AR15 with an R-PAL as long as it's semi-auto only. AR15s are incredibly easy to mod to make fully automatic.

Attached: 1520047081881.jpg (900x962, 115K)

most of the time its number crunching but really thats even automated with Excel and programs we use.

Punch in numbers, take photos, explain what you found, make Dosh.

Though the REAL money maker is what called a capacity load.

Highest one Ive had was over $8000

If you want a good laugh.. look up NMFC 59310, I'll wait

Goes to show you almost EVERYTHING is classed to transport.

No worries. Just don't get it on you.

The cuckold and his fatman are honestly playing with fire near a powderkeg with what they're doing. Also no, you get to find a new one.

Since mid November my dude. My will to live has already been eroded. At this point, all I live for is Overlord S2,the Chuunibyou movie being subbed , and GS games with friends

Attached: waifu5.gif (480x270, 6.45M)

How would i even do that? I dont get that close to the metal.

Nah, it would likely be sculpted on.

Gun laws make no damn sense. In Canada, kalishnakovs are illegal, except for the type 81 which is basically a Chinese AK.
What's even the purpose of bump stocks, or bump firing to begin with? It just seems like some gimmicky trick

Yeah its got that old L1/R1 thing to rotate thing going on if you ever played other ps1 games like that

Doubt you'll have those for long

I'd rather just get one in 38 special

If you saved all your money you'd have enough for a nippon trip almost. Unless you work part time.

Attached: Reaction Images (192).png (950x712, 534.67K)

Fucking never. David Production probably doesn't give a shit anymore.

Ended up talking to one of my old friends last night. Turns out he's since got a job himself, selling phones for almost a year. It was nice hearing from him again tbh.

Attached: Mitsuru 28.jpg (1200x1698, 268.27K)

The rare splatter may occur. Nothing like burning a hole in a 1/5" leather apron.

Type 81's are a SKS with rotating bolt and rivets.

I guess. Its like using BP 44 special. Its fun to gas the crowd.

It's been almost two years since the DiU anime started. It's probably not happening at this point. Also wasn't part 4 the weakest in terms of animation? That's what I remember hearing.

Attached: Valentine 2.jpg (850x635, 95.36K)

US doesn't let use import chink guns but canada does. Thats fucking weird to me

You guys gonna hang out or anything

I wouldn't mind a BP revolver. Bet it smells real good

Attached: Reaction Images (10).png (473x488, 191.89K)

King Crimson erased it.

Well shit, the leather coat i have only has leather on the arms. If it splatters on me i'm fucked.

Why'd you stop talking with him?

Attached: Yu autism.jpg (619x723, 126.9K)

damn nice. So I suppose having a little certificate that says I can use Microsoft Excel would be good to have then.
so anything that can fit into a truck? Is that right?

ohhhhh okay. That'll definitely take some getting used to. But still, I'll give it an honest go.

Attached: (you).gif (480x336, 846.64K)

Attached: Reaction Images (57).jpg (768x576, 68.45K)

Norinco fucked up in 95 by trying to sell AT stuff to LA gangs who ironically were the ATF. BP revolvers are nice until you gotta clean em, fucking filthy animals.

You'll be fine.

i haven't

Attached: shruglk.png (698x515, 208.77K)

Well i already got myself in the neck with a piece of hot slag when i was arc welding.

We live like an hour away, so we probably could. He also mentioned that he got a PS4 recently, but he only uses it for singleplayer games.

I don't know. I probably just got caught up with work, really.

Attached: Valentine 17.png (2988x4092, 3.71M)

Surprisingly, we've done nothing about AR15 modding.

bump stocks are a gimmick, but are actually effective.

Has to do with modding. Fully automatic guns are pretty much banned, but if they can be sold as semi auto, then they're purchasable with an R-PAL. Canada's gun laws make sense if you look at them from a non american centric point of view. Also a lot of American gun nuts like exacerbate the facts.

Attached: 1520044870524.jpg (590x908, 284.26K)

Just be good at using a computer really,

Its Bull Semen.. one of the only Few Class 500 items thanks like holy shit expensive

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 25.17K)

You fucking what

Guess we know what you'll be playing after MML

Nice try and do that then fam, it'll be good for you

For now

Attached: Reaction Images (44).jpg (1280x720, 176.76K)

Why is bull semen so expensive compared to anything else?

HAHAHAH WHAT?
I thought class 500 was "gold dust and other light, precious valuables" under 1lb

No, cokefag laughs at you. Also leafland banned normal shit in 95 because it was scary looking.

Yep. Norinco tried to actually sell shit like that and got caught immediately.

Bull Semen is extremely valuable for breeding purposes, and you have it refrigerated in a contained and constantly controlled unit

Another Class 500
Ping pong balls

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.33K)

That would have made gang fights interesting if they went through

Attached: Reaction Images (189).png (1280x720, 589.44K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS VALUABLE ABOUT PINGPONG BALLS?

Attached: nani.jpg (248x203, 27.52K)

Ok, why ping pong balls. That makes even less sense.

No shit. Nothing like giving negros the ability to shoot down an airliner.

Attached: Reaction Images (6).gif (230x270, 60.08K)

I'm heading out. See you guys around.

Attached: Naoto 33.jpg (850x595, 79.6K)

Going to bed. Night.

Density my friends

A box of Ping Pong Balls weigh almost nothing. Because of that in LTL thats a penalty because of how much wasted weight and space is taken.

Also remember, NMFC is Gov Regulated.

>>>/eerie/
valentine's was great !

Attached: B001495013.jpg (500x500, 33.96K)

Hold up, you're one of them dicks who charged me too much on shipping.

Cya next time fams

Attached: Reaction Images (1).gif (296x167, 535.59K)

Guess I'll go play a little bayonetta while i have MML and a PSX emu downloading.

Have a good night lads.

sleep tight

so even though they take up a lot of space, but because they're LIGHT and not dense they're still a class 500? Hm.

now this is autism

Attached: real shit.jpg (640x800 43.01 KB, 619.71K)

Welp guess its time to break out the beer and watch anime
Cya next time fam

plankuuuu

dragon quest vii

Attached: Dw7-gabo.jpg (226x208, 42.47K)

What the fuck is this

Take it easy lad

Attached: 1520732637146.png (316x490, 107.55K)

tokimonsta: goryeo furbait 4 kids baka everybody knows that

hello, new phone poster

How goes user

New youtube when

Attached: Reaction Images (32).jpg (600x800, 32.51K)

Did you class it right? Most Freight Companies have fees for re classing and will charge you more if they discover a fault on your end.

Yep because its a waste to transport it. I've only been doing this since January and haven't ran into any. Though I did have a Canadian order last week that consisted of Swings. Long story short they got popped with an extra $4000 for not getting their dimensions right AND class right.

Its weird how it all works, but you do find some rather interesting stuff.

I've never heard of this, maybe for the better

no one ever shit posts on my board ever since I added this "Every single shit post on this board is the same one sentence variation of "this is sad/autistic" with a redditor reaction image."
it's like i embarrassed them out of posting by calling them out beforehand. i used to get many shit posts a month and now people are only nice to me there.

and with that Im off to bed, Night Fam!

Attached: download.jpg (637x358, 50.92K)

Cya next time user

Nice butt user, sorry about the finger though.

Do you guys abandon this thread after an hour or is there still people here

Still lurking but most of the posters are gone

Attached: IMG_20171203_010006_783.jpg (1080x1039, 94.92K)

I'm here.

I just joined.

Kagetsu Tohya.