Super Vidya

What are some good games that make you feel like a pre-2007 super hero?

Attached: 0A71C28F-1A0B-420F-B4EE-3A938BA609F7.jpeg (586x651, 49.61K)

I liked that Spiderman game for the N64 as a kid, then again I had shit taste and even enjoyed shitty games like Rampage and Rugrats.

Nah, I think a lot of us liked it back in the day. There was a TON of replay value… but I also think the game aged like milk.

Attached: EB62325C-84D5-462A-A6C8-6F1DDA2523CB.png (493x368, 301.75K)

What in the 2006 emo DeviantArt trash is that reaction image?

BANJO WILL BE IN SMASH 5

Fuck you

Attached: 1431891352655.png (970x418, 381.5K)

Soy

Reverse image searching suggests a prevalence of usage amongst imgur and halfchan (some Russian imageboards, and one Resetera usage too), with one imgur being the earliest result it's finding.

That didn’t hit its full stride till 2011.

Nobody cares about comic shit any more, it would just be cool to have a vidya that handled super powers right. I don’t think there is any medium as subverted or utterly destroyed as western comics.

Attached: 64527B10-6737-4AA2-AD05-79C2538DBA46.jpeg (624x960, 85.36K)

CoH was the best super hero game.
and always will be

Attached: 2ed8fece6a0fe2d22590f4235681250169f4e011be40e0882a2e50d1ee5c3dd5.png (493x408, 205.73K)

Japanese action games.

Western games are worse.

Holy shit, thats some crappy cover art

Attached: simone-bianchi-batman-detective-comics-827.jpg (1400x2214, 668.39K)

Rugrats is jewish as fuck, and I usually correlate jewdiasm with shit.

Attached: Rugrats_maccababies.jpg (380x262, 14.12K)

Attached: DEDC282A-33CB-4FBB-A12A-6FF0782EB777.png (631x926, 457.78K)

It's getting old. Dragonball and other decent or memorable anime needs to be taken back from the nigger scum.

One of my favourites in that regard is actually the Dio Doom mod and that's solely due to how well the time stop ability works within the game. It even manages to be balanced. Unfortunately the state of the comic book and game industry is such that we will never get anything good out of it.

This is a healthy attitude.
I wish more would adopt it.

Are there any superhero games that let you play as a female superhero in a skintight costume?

I wish other games would have more unlockable skins that let you have special powers, even if that game's power's were essentially permanent power ups. I remember playing through Arkham City and seeing a bunch of new costumes after finishing the game, except the fucks had no special shit attached to the skins and they all looked like garbage because their artstyles clashed with the game.

Attached: wuz.png (605x958, 549.78K)

Any game made by Japan because they don't focus on stupid cinematic 'storytelling'.

Rampage is shitty. Go back and play it again now that you're not a child.

I want kiddies like you to leave.

I don't remember that episode.

Rugrats was basically propaganda m8.

>>>/weeb/

Bagman is the best suit to be honest.

The PSX version was much better.

Did it not get a private server then?

I remember a Jewish guy came to our elementary school and showed us this episode then talked about how great being Jewish was. It’s crazy how many propoganda toons they showed us in school.

Wait what? How is that even legal? Were you in a private school or something?

nope, public school in either Ohio or Indiana. Can't remember which. I've moved around a LOT.

Implying judaism should be illegal? Oy vey, how antisemitic!

Was this any good, at least for a lego game?

Attached: 1F91847F-2537-4D0E-9CA8-9AC4FF420DE5.jpeg (660x330, 120.27K)

I'm curious about something, when most of you anons think of vidya where you're being a hero, do you think more "I just want cool powers" or "I want to save people"?

Cool powers, saving people is rarely done in a fun way when it comes to vidya.

Saints row 4, I had more fun running and jumping all over the place than what the rest of the game offered. Got old real fast I didn't end up finishing it.

Infamous is pretty cool if you have a ps3?

I’ve always wondered, was Infamous one of those games that got better with each entry or worse?

Well fuck.

I haven't heard from the series since second son so I assume it's the latter.

Dude like 90% of video games with stories are about saving people

Attached: numale_switch_3.jpg (1280x720, 135.18K)

Second one was more fun to me mostly because it took place in a still functioning city kind of.

I never did an evil playthrough of those games actually, maybe I really should.

Infamous 2 was basically the same game as the first, they're both just open world collect everything games I like that sometimes, never player second son

I'm sick of capeshit.

What happened to superheroes who had to keep up appearances? Nowadays they just seem to run around in capes all the time, being open targets to any villain because they know who their friends are and where they live.

I want to play a game where i not only can be Spiderman, i also have to keep up appearances as Peter Parker, going to school, work as a pizza-boy to help Aunt May with the rent, try to make Mary Jean fall in love with me at the same time i fight crime at night. And if i get detected, bad shit will happen.

That's the kinda superhero-game i would like to play, not this fantasy-bs. What happened to Superman mainly being the bumbling-fool that is Clark Kent and having to excuse himself in a danger to change into Superman? Shit like that would be way more fun than just your standard open-world brawler.

gravity rush 1 and 2.

So you want a walking simulator/VN with tacked on capeshit garbage
That's like, at least three layers of shit taste

No, it's part of the being a superhero, or atleast it was until retard kids took over the whole thing. It was always about balancing real life with your hero-life. Even goes as far back as to the days of Zorro.

I mean a superhero rpg like that would be great. Where not only you fight crime but you also have to keep your alias from being discovered. Just you instant-gratification-faggots who couldn't appriciate something as glorious as a game like that.

I'm not sure I understand the implication. Do you somehow think shitty fucking comic book heroes were any better ten years ago?

They weren't pozed 10 years ago that difference is clear to anyone.

Attached: awdasw.jpg (255x206, 9.98K)

I too am curious about the quality.

Its lego so its probably crap.

>>>/out/

Obligatory. I'd buy a non-shit sequel of this game in a hot second.

Attached: 51W3RGVT1HL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 55.36K)

Attached: swime.jpg (407x407, 38.57K)