Thoughts on Get Out?

Just saw it, fantastic film, thought it'd be interesting to gauge Holla Forums's opinion on the social commentary in the film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkxOW94-VSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw the trailer, it looks okay, but will not see it because I do not wish to support the ZOG Occupied Government machine.

I watched Logan instead, but it's definitely on my list. I want to see this shit, and if it's actually a solid film then I'm looking forward to it.

I KNEW you were an irony lad!

Liked it. I'll probably see it again while it's in theaters.

I'm biased but I thought many part of the film were lampooning that even libs parrot the same bullshit racial theories as the right in their own way.

That's actually pretty much what the director said he wanted - his goal was to shit on "enlightened" and "progressive" well-intended bougie libs

kek

I'll probably wait because I don't really enjoy seeing thrillers/horrors at the theater.

Jordan Peele is a genius but why would he marry Porky Chelsea Peretti, whose shit brother Jonah owns Buzzfeed and is responsible for Liberalism accelerating into late stage retardation?

maybe this movie is a scream for help?

It's not quite as cutting of limo libs, as my pops calls them, as a lot of reviews say, it certainly isn't what I expected (they were racists all along yada yada). It's pretty good, and regardless its incredibly well made, the end is incredibly tense and visceral, my heart was racing.

it seems to have incited hatred and fear towards whites

Entryism, perhaps? Behind the scenes he's slowly educating Jonah, which will butterfly into raising class consciousness in liberals?

Does Peele continue to suck Obama's dick like he did the last several years on Key and Peele?

Yeah the ending was intense, and the 'twist' was completely unexpected which I really appreciate.

Don't watch the trailer if you haven't already, it's poorly cut and kills some of the suspense of what's going on.

wtf, it won't be playing in my area,
where can I watch the film, guys?

This is the best part. I never saw the twist coming.

They keep you in suspense for a good half of the film but there's so much confusing information it is hard to see where it is leading.

I want to rewatch it so I can see if the foreshadowing was there I just didn't see it. In retrospect some scenes did point to the twist but I am still confused on the grandparents.

Sooo is it IDpol free??

good movie, i thought it was a little strange that a comedy writer was moving to horror, but he ended up mixing the two really well

i wouldn't say it's idpol free, but unlike moonlight or whatever it isn't shouting it in your face, it's a lot more subtle, only people that would be bothered by it are the Holla Forumstards that genuinely believe Star Wars episode 7 was cuck propaganda and Stefen "Angry birds is about muslim take over of the west" Molyneux

I thought moonlight was amazing, at least it deserved best pic over La La Land.

It has almost nothing to do with "race"

YMS did a good video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=tkxOW94-VSU

Wont be in German cinemas until May 4th. Is that a fucking joke. Can probably pirate it by then

I don't watch movies.

yes but somewhat related to it, u gay /a/fag

Manchester by the Sea was my #1, but La La Land was just superfluous petit-bourgeois "be happy woth the fate capitalism assigns you" bullshit, so I'm glad Moonlight won.

There's a lot of good stuff buried in the first half that seemed innocuous but take on a whole new meaning. Really excited to see what Peele does next.

I hate liberals, and I do like the idea of watching shitlibs get merced by angry black man. But, Logan and John Wick 2 are my movies to watch (for free) soon. I don't have the mental energy to go see this. I don't want to waste money of qt and tickets just to watch my fantasy pseudo-snuff film. Though if someone made an inglorious bastards style film about murdering bankers and industrialists I would leave the house to go see it. If any ZOG Occupied Governmentbots are watching this thread, please make film about cutie asian assassin murdering Reptilian Oligarchs. I will pay top $ for your troubles

The movie was much better than I excepted, and far less idpoly (not to say it was idpol free).

And of course seeing that Holla Forums lacrosse loving failson get shitstomped was fun.

While it is a fun movie, which lampoons liberal thought. It still does nothing but upholds the status quo

trailer looks cool, will give it a shot