Space thread

Stephen Hawking is dead let's have a Space thread in his honor

What are you

Attached: stephen-hawking.jpg (1168x740, 227.43K)

inb4 a post explaining without faults why hawking was propagator of jewish agenda

Star Citizen

He died and was replaced for that purpose. People with ALS don't live this long and his photos clearly demonstrate he was replaced.

He supported boycotting Israel until he met Obama in person. Nothing suspicious about that.

Again?

Me so horny. Me love you long time. R.I.P Steven hawking

It is a good thing that this piece of shit died.

I know he was some sorta science celebrity, but what did he do exactly apart from being professor that can't move?
Sage for offtopic

WTF Hotwheels died?

Yes
The maid did it.He was then replaced by a zionist borg.

He shitposted about how AI and robot waifus are "dangerous" and we should definitely let the government regulate them.

Endless Space 2

You do know he was a fraud right?
These CIA niggers translating for him have no idea what he's actually saying, because he isn't saying anything.
This is bullshit to cover up among other things, The Hollow Earth.

He's correct. Unchecked, active AI and pandering to MGTOW fantasies could very likely ruin social fabric of human society and thus destroy it.

He was a theoretical physiscst, so mainly just invented theories to specific problems.
Since his area was already very specified, most of his theories can never be proven conclusivley and only get accepted if they're the only logical solution left.
And he predicted the Hawking-particle emitating from black holes.

i agree! let's ostracise them from society and otherwise legally suppress their speech and actions! that'll teach 'em!

>defending (((mgtow)))

Faminism and Judasim have already ruined the social fabric of human society and are actively destroying it RIGHT NOW. Men and women are irreconcilable to one another. The luddites at Holla Forums believe salvation exists in a return to the past, but they are deluding themselves. There is no way to go but forwards, and salvation must come by our own hands and our own technology. It's unfortunate, but women are deprecated.

They honestly brought this upon themselves.

Why bother doing that? Their fedora already alienated them from everyone in the society. They can take their "trad trap" meme and go die like the genetic dead ends they are.

Ebin, let's let all the rejects from society breed. That'll fix it! Devolution? What's that?

Of course! Only pure black seed from refugees should be allowed to reproduce!

that's you right now

Space Engine's a good space exploration game although it's oddly terrifying after awhile.

Attached: space3.jpg (1920x1080, 134.36K)

Who else would be so salty over both robot waifus and MGTOW but a coalburning woman? You think you have "arguments" of your own, but they amount to nothing more than

Nice freudian slip there, though.

Whoops! You forgot to call me a fedora there too.

Consider becoming an hero.

You sure are acting like one you failure. Imagine tens of thousands of years of ancestry pointing and laughing at you because you couldn't get a gf. You can kill yourself today and nothing would change.

DEVILISH

Whatever you may think of him, we were lucky to have such a brilliant mind, as well as the ability to record his last words.

Attached: Last words of Stephen Hawking.mp4 (468x360, 50.9K)

Fuck off, glad that commie fuck is dead and burning in hell.

Topkek!
That was unexpected

Attached: hehek.jpg (368x276, 20.7K)

I fucking love space engine. I thought I knew space was big, but nothing really prepares you for the true vastness of it. You can travel to another galaxy 100s of galaxies away, and that galaxy will have 100,000 stars and you can go to each one, it's fucking nuts.

He was a real scientist, not like le black science man.

wow hold up
don't talk shit about faminism smh tbh

Attached: smh_tbh_fam.png (400x460, 23.77K)

John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden

its not hard impregnating a woman you retarded shit, the impossible part is finding a woman who isnt a peice of shit. that's why robots are the future.

He was really one of those few people you never wanted to see bite the bucket.

where the hell did you come from?

I don't understand. How is Stephen Hawking a fraud?

this guy never said one thing, other people wrote shit on his computer for the text to speech to speak.

even his books were written by other scientist pushing their bullshit and passing it off as Stephen hawking's idea, since his name has more weight than theirs.

he was just a puppet, you are all being played a fool for actually believing this shit.

Attached: Stephen Hawking.webm (320x240, 11.98M)

Unchecked, active AI and pandering to MGTOW fantasies

Hellow butthurt woman.

Guess we'll just have to invent GUMPs instead.

RIP Hotwheels

Started to go all out "social problems must be solved" by the end of his miserable life.
As exemplified by this user:

After meeting with the Democrats. Never forget.
A "genius" is still able to be a sell out opportunist after all.

Unfortunately, Tinder brings a "solution" for getting laid.
Problem is making a healthy family that wont get corrupted in the long run or end miserable, seems like a uphill challenge with outsiders trying to sabotage your run all the time, since reliable relationship isnt the norm with people that will try to turn your kids against you and your values.
Hoes and gold diggers are many and empowered by court, all you can do is fuck some random woman and pat yourself in the back at least.

Are you faggots always this retarded?

Atleast he said something about the ‘muh IQ’ retards.

Attached: 87F7418A-BC70-4580-A841-BAD373367C2A.jpeg (1144x1500, 141.23K)

We have crationists and flat earthers on this board so yes.

Streisand in full effect here.

Something really fired you up, huh :^)

Internet is currently shit and the page isn't loading right so I saw the posts independently.

(checked)
You didn’t check my digits >:(

Wasn't he involved in the Hadron collider?

I never knew Hawking was Marlon Brando

Rebbitors foreverially btfo and loving it with their permanently saltized tounge

Not even sorry :^)

anyway, new KSP expansion came out, seems that new company is working on fixing the game for real

I've heard from this game a couple of times, care to be more descriptive?

Attached: gabe_in_this_thread.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Ghost of all people redpilled me on this fraud.