THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DENUVO

Julian Young
Julian Young

ffxv comes with denuvo out the ass
crack to bypass a version of the game (dlc not included) comes out
still performs like garbage through layers of denuvo shit
developers """accidentally""" upload unencrypted version of the game
it runs better
unreddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/84603q/finalfantasyxvwindowseditiondevbuild1138403crackon/

All urls found in this thread:

unreddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/84603q/finalfantasyxvwindowseditiondevbuild1138403crackon/
steamdb.info/app/637650/history/
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1656622#p1656622
mega.nz/#!gU5VyDxK!2GGoww45w7xhi8kQLF0pZA9kMxt1Pgz3F3pipebPVWA
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=26929
whyisdenuvobad.github.io

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

steamdb.info/app/637650/history/

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

FFXV
PC
100+ GIGABYTES OF GARBAGE

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

I thought it was already proven that denuvo didn't affect the performance of the game, making me question why it was included at all

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Didn't this game come out already 2 years ago?

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

well, what was "tested" was a cracked version of the game that didn't even have denuvo stripped out. the version the developers released is entirely unencrypted and contains only standard steam drm protection.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Why does a game need to be that big anyway?

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Textures + the expansions + multiplayer

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

MUH 4K

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Stephan Hawking dies
FF15 releases twice
Wtf is going on?

Attached: 8f1fe91b9319ebf007a0732696887af05160c7bd2eabd088ec5d62127602d674.jpg (409.65 KB, 900x976)

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

It doesn't. Japan is to retarded to optimize their shitty Wizardry clones.

John Baker
John Baker

Because there's a notion of why bother to optimize filesizes in an era of digital storage and distribution? Just a guess.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Attached: 1469424807918.jpg (249.65 KB, 660x660)

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

If a game has Denuvo, don't buy it.
And never buy anything ever again from the developers and publishers that put denuvo in their games.

It was proven that it affects the performance of the game, and yo are lying.

He did? Finally this godamned kike-lover died.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

It's a big game

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

developers deliberately bloat file sizes to try to deter pirates

Attached: 578985734121324.jpg (23.57 KB, 480x360)

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

what was proven is that the stuttering is caused by too many calls to the steam.dll

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

being this new
/reddit/index.html

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Pirates are poor, that's why, duh!
They aren't, but devs are dumb fucks

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Sony did it with the vita to combat piracy from the psp.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

hawking ded
lol, reddit saltparty when?

Attached: 2f7e220943a011a0e096b1af153c86ff46e4ea773ef51f90bceb9d127deae8e6.png (284.14 KB, 500x372)

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

FFXV
Wizardry clone

Attached: when-you-forget.jpeg (27.98 KB, 500x372)

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

It annoys me I have still not gotten an answer as to how ff15 has released twice.
Proofs?
There's no need to be mean and say things we can't take back, user.
Did they love hawking that much? I mean, if you wanna piss em off, just raid them with trump images.

Attached: 4a6dd58cba928715ef47b23c5840300b821159820c753adf9247285495517056.gif (2.58 MB, 290x290)

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

Reminder.

Attached: Cornelia.jpeg (127.67 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: alternative-facts.jpeg (103.76 KB, 1280x720)

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

they followed (((Rockstar)))'s moves with GTA5 in doing an early console release followed by a PC release sometime later to double-dip on le hardcore fans.
imagine buying a shit game twice for a worse experience.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Pretty sure that was more tethering save data to the game data (as opposed to storing them separately), resulting in save file backups being huge and time consuming. I might be wrong though.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Non-embed.

Attached: Final-Fantasy-XV---Denuvo-Loading-Benchmarks---Pirated-vs-Retail.webm (15.33 MB, 853x480)

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

What does that second image imply?

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

japan is retarded
can't use 'too' correctly

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

kills loading times and causes intermittent stuttering when loading even more shit
so this is the power of tripple-ayy gaming in 2018…

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

Fucking hell those small lags every now and then, ps4 didn't had them.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

6:53-11:59
It also was the price of the unique memory card itself as opposed to generic memory stick used on the psp.
proofs
My point isn't directly related, but the changes in the vita are used to combat piracy, similarly to when consoles use new forms of media like blue ray, even though they know it they know it won't last forever. Also video related.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

proven
By some faggot game journo comparing the demo and full release? Gee I wonder why someone like that would publish misinformation.

Attached: yugiohmerchant.jpg (22.02 KB, 224x198)

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

It's uncompressed
I wouldn't be surprised if in ten years we had games that are 900gb+ in size.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Don't say things like that, even if it's true

Attached: iron-man-is-distressed.gif (418.41 KB, 320x240)

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Ramen mega textures.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

CURRENT YEAR +20
1.5TB download for the latest remake of a popular tolerance simulator from 2 years prior
Still runs better on PS 9.3 Pro Ultra consoles

Attached: spooked.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1080)

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

We'll also probably have Hard Drives or Solid State Drives pushing 500-1000TB of Storage in 20 years.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

It uses prerendered cutscenes

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Sure. The catch is everything will still look like indieshit but now it's in 30K Mega Double Dildo HD.
35K MDDHD+ texture pack compatible with Nvidia Cashvision™ is an optional paid DLC and another 3TB.

Attached: notreasure.png (1003.51 KB, 1920x1080)

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Anyone got a link? reddit censored as usual

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

implying you wouldn't have to pay-per-pixel
implying filesizes wouldn't be so bloated that 5 pixels would be 1gb

Attached: 8b21a5d75c93becfb75e408a3c1adddd626e8d60b195e6b94cfffeef856d2770.jpg (188.15 KB, 1920x1080)

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

just wait a week or so for the repacks to roll in.

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

k

Attached: squinty-eyes-man.png (213.71 KB, 503x376)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

<pcgaymer tried to debunk it
<it didn't
lmao

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

I want games developed by demosceners now more than ever. They know how to crunch filesizes.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

I'll rather have games that use more resources, at least I'll have a good reason as to why

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

Forgot to finish, use more resources for tiny filesizes.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

implying "computers" of the future will have any local storage
implying they won't just be glorified monitors where all your data is stored on The Cloud
everything will merely be streamed to you from The Cloud to your monitor
That'll take care of those pesky pirates and modders once and for all. And as a plus you won't have to worry about your security and privacy because The Cloud will take care of everything for you. Imagine the convience of the near future.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Why stop there? Just filter out anything bad before it even gets through The Cloud.
wanting actually competent people to develop games
If only.

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Nobody competent is going to work in the game industry, especially in the west.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

You're probably right, that cloud shit is getting pushed hard lately.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

The optimist in me is hoping that people aren't that fucking stupid to bend over for Cloud services, especially when many online games get shut down & companies believe they have no obligation to refund customer's dosh nor release the source code so that the developers & publishers no longer need to have a hassle (But then again some would claim that releasing the source code to the community would cut profits.)

Attached: 8d542f0e780517aa0f64218224e869957c0283647f5a837d91d6380c4aaedceb.jpg (37.26 KB, 583x545)

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Kind of why IPFS and other decentralized protocols need to be pushed harder than ever. Imagine the boners of everybody when they find out they can cut out ISPs altogether.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

But RAM size hasn't gone up much. Doesn't that mean they can hold less textures etc. in RAM at once, meaning more loading times and stutter?

Landon Green
Landon Green

from what i have seen it runs better because proprietary stuff like the Gameworks isnt working

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Don't worry user. Not everything will be on the cloud.

The reality is that outside of Japan, Korea and a handful of other places, ISPs is absolutely garbage. If it's not just outright shit infrastructure you also have corruption, throttling, net neutrality issues or the high speed packages are quite simply just overpriced and nobody can afford that shit. This is why the world is not only not ready for full digital distribution, let alone full cloud cuckery.

By the time we have the tech and the minimum standards of internet finally catching up to something reasonable to even be able to consider 100% cloud computing/gaming, I'm assuming there'll be enough advancements in things like linux also, which by their nature will allow you to say fuck off to normie companies anyway and bunker down with 'cloud rips' running on very good performing wine or VMs or some shit.

Attached: thumb-1305304-450x600-beed5f6494f2992e53ad41541e9fbed78e080a945ad7eb4c8fa580af10d7187b.jpg (54.15 KB, 450x600)

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

ISPs is absolutely garbage
I knew I was forgetting something in my post, thanks for pointing that out.
Come to think of it, it's still baffling that the internet infrastructure hasn't gotten better in speed nor security. Speed for the reasons you mentioned of corruption, throttling, net neutrality issues or the high speed packages being overpriced shit, Security on websites that run like shit if you don't have a program like NoScript or even have fucking malware because ads were implemented or some other shit.

Attached: skelly-waits-for-his-download-to-finish.jpg (40.13 KB, 1000x799)

Julian White
Julian White

That's because at some point it was decided money > sense by some figures that wanted to make money.

Attached: 1443340674435.jpg (35.33 KB, 180x200)

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

ohhh NOOOO

Blake King
Blake King

It's almost like having a second process running in the background hurts performance. It's almost like the new AC proved DRM is detrimental to performance but people are too autistically obsessed with MUH pirates to see the problem staring them in the face.

Attached: 1468919937780.jpg (48.15 KB, 548x416)

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Compression doesn't change the size of textures in RAM, only on the hard drive. You always have to decompress them when loading them into RAM, so uncompressed textures result in less CPU power required to load new textures at a cost of retarded filesizes on the hard drive.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

i dont even want to play this, i have autism and need to have this on my drive so i can play for few minutes and never come back, somebody pls help me and post link

Attached: 1473007173860850549.jpg (18.26 KB, 196x233)

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

It isn't that hard to find, but do you really want to waste 100 GB of space on your disk?

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

i like to download big files and never watch or play whatever it is

Joseph King
Joseph King

Can't find this ultimate version of ff15 anywhere.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Because it's not real.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1656622#p1656622
Git gud at finding shit online faggots.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

Seems to be one reddit thread about it.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

It's not real.
It's a Fantasy.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

please log in to see link

Tovarish I need a magnet link.

John Bell
John Bell

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5B34FF579A846B4AA278A1F8A78423ABB0A672B
though you're probably better off waiting for the FitGirl repack

Brody Green
Brody Green

they don't know about cs.rin.ru
hownew.ru
It's actually an english language forum, but have a mega.
mega.nz/#!gU5VyDxK!2GGoww45w7xhi8kQLF0pZA9kMxt1Pgz3F3pipebPVWA

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

imagine buying a shit game twice for a worse experience.

FFXV was released on PS4 in 900p quality, 30 fps and 720p resolution of ingame photos (even in 900p you can see borders).
One can buy FFXV to play it on PS4, and then buy it again on PC to make high resolution screenshots and snapshots.

Attached: 637650-screenshots-20180307012802-1.jpg (462.35 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 637650-screenshots-20180307140917-1.jpg (423.07 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 637650-screenshots-20180309121111-1.jpg (501.38 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 637650-screenshots-20180310184207-1.jpg (482.45 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpeg (963.22 KB, 2048x1099)

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Oh so the CODEX release is this one?

I didn't find it under "devbuild" or something.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Vanquish's final cutscene could work, too.

Cant wait for a 2TB (Insert Classic that was less than 1Gb): Super Remaster download

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

I tried to make a joke.
About Fantasy and it not being real.
I have failed however. My wit was not on it's best shape today and my humour failed.
Forgive me anons. May suicide redeem my shamefull act.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

developers """accidentally""" upload unencrypted version of the game
are you implying square enix intentionally leaked an unencrypted version of the game for pirates? is this elaborate PR marketing?

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Because they can sell you an SSD
Because compression of files takes extra development time/outsourcing
Because you can't choose what localization packs to install
Because they want to install the same localization packs because they have the backwards idea that it will deter pirates (despite the fact that pirates will probably repack the game with all the bloat removed)

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

for you
you have the closest answer.
this many replies and nobody got it right? its because these games use TONS of uncompressed sounds. if i remember correctly nudoom had ~60gb of sound files alone. and doom barely had any dialogue. now imagine a shitty JRPG with tons of dialogue. their motive for this is unknown since there are tons of """lossless""" compression they could use instead.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

I've no idea, but when (((management))) forces you to cake on god-awful intrusive DRM that doesn't even work over your """art""", I can see how a developer can become a bit vindictive.
it's really not difficult for a dev to kick off a release of a different branch

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

The reality is in US ISPs is absolutely garbage.
Fixed

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

ohhh, so you think this was the result of an internal squabble between upper managment and the actual grunts.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Euro internet is shit.
I've been over there.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

If you've been to germany sure.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

inb4 Squeenix signed a multi-game contract with Denuvo and are having second thoughts after Android Ass:PC Edition didn't do so well because of it.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

my mind probably went there because I'm a developer myself and suffer similar albeit much less significant struggles

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

its because these games use TONS of uncompressed sounds
They don't.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

makes sense. i cant imagine following my dreams and developing games and ending up working for some massive company and have to deal with the politics you hate while you have to remain silent to keep that paycheck.

reminds me of the assets in that new assassins creed game. genuinely beautiful game assets created from people who actually seem to care. drawing from historic photos and creating something incredibly detailed… then having them take it and repeatedly "paste" it into the game in various places sometimes backwards or in a spot that makes it float or look stupid. then the entire game is broken. then you feel like an idiot for giving them something that nice because they dont appreciate it.

**i work in IT and sometimes we give really amazing equipment to people … like we built this supervillain tier conference room with a budget nearing 300k. and i see them doing a presentation with a shitty pull-up projector on the floor infront of the 72" TV, using a shitty $200 projector attached to a laptop by a vga cable. and the sound coming directly out of the laptop. "glad i installed those K arrays behind the walls that we used a router to make the wood thin for you guys!"

got a single fact to back that up? these games primarily used uncompressed wav format.

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

You seem like you have a few stories to tell user.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

i dont want to blogpost, but i work in government. and these liberals justified spending ~300k in tax dollars not including labor on a conference room that they dont know how to use, and have no urge to learn how to use.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Deep state interludes the contractors they give pointlessly large money to.

Robert King
Robert King

reminds me of the assets in that new assassins creed game. genuinely beautiful game assets created from people who actually seem to care. drawing from historic photos and creating something incredibly detailed… then
exactly. it's sad how you can still tell there are a few talented/passionate people left in (((modern gaming))), but they lose to kikery nonsense every single time.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

got a single fact to back that up
you won't find a single wav in the game files.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

i dont work in federal government.

he thinks there would be a folder of wav files with every sound and song in a modern game.
oh, youre retarded. ok. nevermind.

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

you can still tell there are a few talented/passionate people left
That's exactly what makes me dislike Ubisoft even more than other cash grabbing publishers. Just about every game they put out screams wasted potential. You'll find a couple of neat things or nice settings in their games, but are always dragged down by overarching bullshit and bad gameplay/writing.

I honestly don't understand why people would want to work for AAA studios these days. I think you're better off in AA if you actually like video games.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

"they use uncompressed wavs"
"of course you can't see them but I am right"
kill yourself
Saging the thread isn't going to hide your retardation.

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

/thread

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

I also work in IT, the incompetence is unbelievable I also know how to spoiler newfag

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

Stay away from my karens. Only warning.

Attached: 14125634525255.JPG (43.51 KB, 784x561)

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

They're trying to signal to the reddit maymay crowd by taking a dig at Trump when his adviser, Kellyanne Conway, fucked up (as all women do in politics) by using the statement "alternative facts" to explain away a simple discrepancygood luck trying to convince them that the horse is dead, hell it didn't even live, and proves once again localization is just another reason to learn the original language

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

It was proven it did indeed affect load times. Try reading more than the headline next time.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

πD chess you uncultured swine.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

got a single fact to back that up?
Go nuts, you stupid cunt.
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=26929

Attached: otp.png (72.58 KB, 239x236)

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Nope, they forgot to password lock it and someone downloaded the entire. fucking. game.
"It's not up for grab off steam unless you ask for the access password from the nice developers!, there was a 1 minute time window which developer forgot to password protect the build and I managed to snatch it."
That.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

nah, that sounds way to smart for them.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

I'll let you in on a secret: the REAL SquareEnix anti piracy DRM is a late port. On average 6 months.

This way the real fans buy the game on PS4 for full price.

Attached: 21747-mouretsu-pirates-bodacious-space-pirates--moretsu-pirates.jpg (513.04 KB, 1920x1080)

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

Honestly, yeah.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

I've noticed this in a lot of games: increased interest when crack is out. Just a fun observation.

I paid €40 for FF12 Zodiac Age on PS4 and I truly don't give a fuck if someone pirates it for free on PC. Butthurt anti piracy fags are the worst. Games for everyone.

Attached: Raminas-and-rasler.jpg (928.81 KB, 1280x746)

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Why on earth is this triggering me so badly? This must be how people were thinking of games 15 years ago - that they will never be even 5 gb in size.

Attached: enough.png (458.61 KB, 667x599)

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

mfw people are getting excited for world on pc and i have a good sized belief that it'll be denuvoed

Attached: 1349922786121.gif (953.92 KB, 400x300)

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

proof that denuvo negatively impacts performance
It was "debunked" by the denuvo people coming out and saying "yea our product doesn't do anything bad guise. If you want to see technical details you can't cause trade secrets :)." I wouldn't be surprised if that thing about denuvo also wearing your SSD was true. I think they came out and admitted it was, but then went on to say that newer versions of their cancerous DRM didn't have that issue.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Wonder where that shill that was talking about how denuvo had no effect on the game is right now. Fucking faggot.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

Not to knock demosceners or say they can't make vidya - they can, and have - but the small size wizardry of demoscene stuff is because it's all algorithmic. It's a display of image processing skill and not something practical (or even possible) for video games.

This just seems like the vidya version of broscience or fuddlore. I hear this trotted out a lot but I've never seen any proof nor do I have reason to suspect it's true for ALL big games. I mean, no doubt audio is part of it, but textures, pre-rendered video, and a host of other things contribute as well. There's no size limits when dealing with digitally distributed PC games since bandwidth and storage is cheap. Since you don't have to fit to physical media anymore and there's no significant incentive to compress them, there's no point wasting resources to do so.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

and its been unproven on this thread,are you retarded?

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

Attached: Cirno-laughing.png (1.16 MB, 1400x1400)

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

You seem in a dire need for more craft beer, user, that will surely fix your poor game taste.

Attached: 134229281148.png (71.97 KB, 174x237)

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

At this point, I've just given up on modern gaming. Everything is DRM, Microtransactions and DLC schemes. I'm done. I can't even retreat into weebshit, but denuvo has infested it. It's especially jarring when I realize that I've had more fun playing Fate/GO, a god damn mobile gachashit game then anything else over the last year except Divinity: OS2.

What does that say about the gaming industry at this point?

Attached: ea3e05ad8f6db37f90a0b26ae9420417f09be906734fc0fb49fc111603fd6bc1.gif (935.85 KB, 264x320)

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Attached: Reee.png (279.7 KB, 538x538)

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

maybe it says less about the state of the industry and more about your shit taste

Attached: Danganronpa-V3-Bonus-Mode-Angie-Yonaga-Sprite-08.png (656.26 KB, 727x685)

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

liking gachashit with genuinely awful rates for anything actually good to entice whales to throw in money hand over fist for the next clone of a girl who was never good at any point
more than Yakuza 0, Nier, Persona 5, or DBFZ

10/10 bait, I'm honestly mad.

Attached: excalibait.jpg (69.98 KB, 900x506)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

physx 3 common x64.dll not found
how to fix?

Attached: FF-X-2---Real-Baneposting.mp4 (8.94 MB, 1280x720)

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Yakuza 0
Oh hey, a game not on PC
Nier
Denuvo. Fuck you.
Persona 5
Hey, guess what? Another game not on PC.
DBFZ
Denuvo again.

Try again.

Attached: 0ca0261fb8294eae9a567eac7e701fc687a3e9991d28657e35662638d059e0d7.png (541.38 KB, 847x512)

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

go into the redist folder of the install and launch the one that says "physx"

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

can't find the redist folder

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

figure it out

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

You can absolutely play P5 on PC

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Nobody competent is going to work in the game industry, especially in the west.
Well not until the RWDS get made and we nuke both San Freakcisco and Lost Angles with a combined super slavic/finnish strike force to burn that fucking place to the damn ground. THEN and ONLY THEN will a new Deus silicon valley will rise from the ashes to be reborn by competent folks living in the mid-west.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

final fantasy XV is probably one of the worst ever made, they must have wasted a fortune to make this polished piece of shit game what the fuck is going on at square enix?

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

actually playable or with glitches and shit?

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

nuking Sanfran and LA
A naval+aerial blockade of the entire South China sea would likely be enough to crash globalism in a matter of weeks.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Yeah, but leftists need to be wiped out, there is no fixing them.

Attached: 1fa2e61910894597ba4969b794c940627834b726667a589e75fa4bd08f624c5c.jpg (972.84 KB, 1060x1000)

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Pic
I've never been fully convinced of that. I think that a number of them could be fixed if put into a kill-or-be-killed scenario, where their ideals are proven to be utterly useless, and failure to accept that results in death. But I don't think there's anything that will fit that bill in modern society other than an extended prison sentence or war, which are both unlikely for the average metropolitan commie.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

WRONG YOU FUCKING RETARD
Truck of peace rams over dozens of people including children?
<Needs more muslims and less native culture.
Kill yourself.
They ignore reality and make up terms like "hate facts" when they cannot deny it anymore but still reject it.

John Diaz
John Diaz

It would be an interesting experiment, though. Round up all the white leftists, put them in concentration camps, separate them by sex and see if they can be fixed. It would be a waste to kill the women that can still be used as breeding stock.

Attached: prayfor.JPG (206.07 KB, 1024x605)

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

Read more carefully. A truck of peace isn't even close to what would be needed, because it can be written off as a freak incident that's irrelevant to the individual in the same way that a house fire can. I'm talking about putting the frog in the kettle directly into the fire.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

that can still be used as breeding stock.
Women who had 3+ dicks in them are permanently ruined and cannot be functional mothers.
pic
be a secular cuck who demolishes churches but places stones, crystals and candles around the house to "ward off bad things and lure in money"
suddenly pray for X
Gas them all.
Depopulate the earth starting from jews and niggers and end with at least 30% of huwite golems.
sage for not vidya

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

and cannot be functional mothers
Who said anything about letting them anywhere near the children? I'm interested in their wombs, not their "potential" as mothers.

In the pic I posted Yuri makes it very clear that they can't be reeducated. Any attempt to make them see reason will be seen with hostility, he even says the transformation is "complete and irreversible" and you basically need to start from square one and raise a whole new generation away from the propaganda.

It's called anchoring. People tend to become emotionally attached to the first information they hear, and any attempt to change their minds will trigger an emotional response. Depending how strong and prolonged the brainwashing is, the anchoring can become completely impossible to dislodge.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

ok fuck you too

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (15.75 KB, 717x335)

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

In the pic I posted Yuri makes it very clear…
I understand that, but I'm asking why he thinks it's irreversible. If anchoring was 100% effective, I would have very different beliefs than I do now. You yourself admit that it may be possible to "dislodge" it. I'm asking about where that line is, and who among them is worth even trying to save, even if it's a minuscule fraction.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Most of us here were former "soft" liberals at one point or another. Difference between us and the rest is that we had a line in the sand that, when crossed, initiated our redpilling process. If you are still a leftist in this day and age, especially once you reach the age of 25, it's pretty unlikely you will ever find your back to sanity.

Just compare Holla Forums and /co/. /co/ is still in denial about the JQ, about the fact the ruination of their hobby is engineered and deliberate, and about the fact the only way to fix it is to purge it of leftists. They're still stuck in the belief that attaining some kind of retarded higher moral ground will somehow show people they are in the right and make everything okay. Hell, most of them still believe that if DC and Marvel go away comics will magically stop being pozzed shit, not like the more indie publishers are just as bad, or that all the artists and writers from the big two will just spread the pozz everywhere else.

and who among them is worth even trying to save, even if it's a minuscule fraction
Depends wholly on the difficulty of deprogramming and the cost, and if cult members are anything to go by, the percentage of those that could be salvaged is minuscule and likely not worth the effort.

David Bell
David Bell

There was literally 0 proof.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

That's granted.

Attached: happy-chinese-merchant.jpg (162.02 KB, 1680x1050)

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

I can't even retreat into weebshit

You could actually, if you buy a PS4. I've been playing single player weebshit exclusively for years now.

Attached: w2.png (1.15 MB, 777x1077)

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Why haven't you bought Final Fantasy® 15 yet user? Denuvo® is uncrackable after all.
Don't you want to spend time in Coleman® camping gear eating Nissin® Cup Noodles™

Attached: Final-Fantasy-XV-Windows-Edition-Screenshot-2018.03.17---16.19.19.31.png (1.81 MB, 1366x768)

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

This.
Also this.
There is no point in allowing those that don't follow reality to live.
And there is no point in allowing those that are against The White Race to live.

Their behavior impregnates their genes. Never have children with leftist women.

Intelligence and good genetics.
But it is a waste of time trying to sort out those with a glimpse of good genetics among leftists.
It is better to just kill them all.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

I'm mildly angry that pirates got a better version of the game. I personally don't give a fuck about Denuvo or who pirates games, but pirates having a version that performs better than the legit version is simply unacceptable.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

he bought it
Good goy

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Forgetting to remind them to buy the Steam version

Attached: 9DF89DB1-501C-4DB5-8E6F-F08F82C97831.jpeg (455.53 KB, 1920x1080)

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

This, best way to play games tbh

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

People put time and effort into it so I decided to do so. Imagine if you worked hard for something and someone stole your work and gave you nothing for it.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

P5 is easy enough if you have a great rig that can run RPCS3 well. Otherwise, not so much.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

The year is 2028
All games come pre-installed on their own 1TB hard drive that you have to insert into your PC
Every time you want to play a different game you have to swap out the hard drives

Attached: 5b6234eec2a46c4d3a49288af25d3b9412ed9036cd4fa9b6f8115dcacdc4667e.jpg (54.05 KB, 597x597)

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

isn't that basically just fuckhueg carts?

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

people are getting excited for world on pc
Why would they be?

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Even so, still not an excuse for devs to keep increasing their game's size just because they are retards. You shouldn't need to buy 100+ terabyte drive every few years because your games keep filling it up assuming there would be games that bloated worth playing

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Unlikely. Publishers are literally too cheap to ship a game on 2 blurays. And that's what, one $? A TB SSD would still be hundreds.

No the future is all digital, physical games will no longer exist and you will have to buy your own storage.

Attached: Shirogane.Naoto.full.78362.jpg (318.7 KB, 1280x1024)

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

I put time and effort in my bowel movements. Will you buy those too?

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Splatoon
Actually, factually half of all Splatfests that take place on the Japanese cartridges are advertisements for real-world products by real-world companies
Clothing companies, food companies, the likes of McDonald's and NIKE pay Nintendo good money to make kids play a few games about french fries or sneakers or microwaveable noodle snacks from 7Eleven™
The game developers continue to create content for the game, like any good multiplayer devs should, but they gain honest-to-God ad revenue that literal Jew western publishers can only fucking dream of, on top of Amiibo and merch sales
They even print out 2 or 3 versions of the same Amiibo with different coloration to sell to scalpers, collectors, and of course children
They charge $20 for DLC
They want to charge $20 for online gameplay, when there is no infrastructure to speak of so there are no maintenance costs or anything that need to be covered, so its $20 that goes straight into someone's pockets
Justify this.

Attached: Octopus-at-Computer.gif (732.28 KB, 303x270)

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Attached: NeoGaf.mp4 (2.74 MB, 1280x720)

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Is there a link to only the unencrypted executable? I bought this game because I unironically enjoy it, but hey, if I can play it without dejewvo that'd be swell.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

They've already patched the game to make the leaked exe unusable with it.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

PC version was sold at the same price once you remove Sony's cut and includes all DLC.
Now if you said they got to milk all the DLC money from console fags you'd have a point.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Wouldn't downloading such a huge fucking file actually be worse if you paid for it?

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

What does that say about the gaming industry at this point?
CY+3
not playing old games
Old games are the future.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

You think they give a fuck about the dumbass that just handed them money?

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

Nobody knows how to optimise nowadays.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

The fact that pirate packed games have less bloat blows my mind, makes it that much more satisfying

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Another aspect is that uncompressed assets are easier and faster to load on shit console hardware.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

It's called anchoring. People tend to become emotionally attached to the first information they hear, and any attempt to change their minds will trigger an emotional response. Depending how strong and prolonged the brainwashing is, the anchoring can become completely impossible to dislodge.

not necessary everyone, I won't say where I am from but the brainwashing was very aggressive where I grew and I still rejected it; /pol/ showed me who was behind it all but by the time I was in high school I figured out most of what was being told to me was bullshit all by myself despite pressure from everyone I knew pushing me the other way.

Some people just seek the truth above all else, the problem is those people are few and far in between. In some ways the normalfag is more our enemy than anything else

Attached: 6CFDh3.jpeg (70.29 KB, 982x960)

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

/co/ is still in denial about the JQ

are you talking about cuck/co/ becuase I am pretty sure 8/co/ is very aware of the JQ, the only people on there who aren't are /leftypol/ shills everyone hates. Most of them have just given up on restoring their hobby and are praying for the crash.
Personally I agree with them, western comics are so much more pozzed than video games it's ridiculous, tumblr has LITERALLY as in most "artists" and "writers" from the big two are being pulled directly from sites like tumblr, reddit, and deviantart

Attached: j.png (357.56 KB, 451x463)
Attached: 5594017-1364166069-CZxCI.jpg (120.11 KB, 600x555)
Attached: axis-iceman.jpg (70.42 KB, 599x309)
Attached: Capture.PNG (490.9 KB, 707x439)

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

tumblr has LITERALLY as in most "artists" and "writers" from the big two are being pulled directly from sites like tumblr, reddit, and deviantart

*Literally taken over the entire industry, as in…

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Most of them have just given up on restoring their hobby and are praying for the crash.
I remember them telling me that only the big two are a problem and that the industry would be fine without them. I don't know what comics they are reading, but it's blatantly obvious that even the smaller publishers are as pozzed as Marvel and DC.

Then again, maybe /co/ is so fucked up with soy they think strong womyn and minorities everywhere isn't something to be upset about so long as they're not overtly insulting about it.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

I am pretty sure 8/co/ is very aware of the JQ

/co/ has a jewish janitor who bans anyone who talks about kikery in comics. He even created a Dindu Panther general thread about 2 months ago.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

look at me I'm so unique and enlightened

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

/co/ is /co/ is /co/.

/co/ is tumblr and it always will be.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Sounds like suffering now, but take comfort that these people won't be able to stop the patriotic tide if things break down due to their utter incompetence.
I'm excited for MHW on PC. Excited to pirate that massive piece of shit and compare it to the PSQuad demo.
Uh huh, let's ignore that it comes from Israel and not Asia.
A few trucks of peace weren't even necessary for me. Who are we gonna believe:
Yuri, an ex-KGB defector who dealt in ideological subversion.
Or (you) some clueless faggot who needs to take the lemming pill.

tfw would have bought nier: automata at full price but it had denuvo so I still haven't played it
Maybe one day I'll pirate it or grab a pre owned copy of it.

Attached: ltd5o8dgjphz.jpg (161.98 KB, 640x775)

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Funny how this game was supposed to come out when the Volta did, and NOW look at it.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

/co/ has a jewish janitor
Looks like we have something in common with them. Except our kike is the fucking board owner.

James Brown
James Brown

sixty dollaring yourself twice "to take snapshots"

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

There should be harsher penalties for piracy and more effort to snuff them out, tbh. They are killing gaming and the reason all the devs and publishers seek ever more cancerous methods that fuck over the customers - simply to protect their profit.
inb4 someone cites some special snowflake low N study that found that "piracy does not affect sales".

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

/co/ is tumblr and it always will be.
And it will infect everything around it with the same just like it did on cuckchan.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

(((Mark))) is a disgusting fat kike but at least he doesn't censor posts about jewry in vydya. Yet.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

There's also a faggot that will call you a casual and tell you to go back to /pol/ even if you never put a foot there, only for complaining over the sjw shit in comics and will tried to excuse it with "b-but there where always shit so who cares!!!". Might as well is the same retard

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

So i read that whole reddit link and nowhere does it says it runs better
Fuck you OP you liar, also not a single benchmark anywhere, unless you meant some nobody commenting on it and i missed it, in which case that's not a credible source.

Attached: 4b591d50c40a448226c6fd296aa3cd91bc9f7caa4f1162b013a4e736a54cd1a8.png (15.21 KB, 232x265)

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

that sounds like you are poor as fuck and also really stupid, the reason for huge filesizes is compression not being used anymore to minimize loading times as well as the overall increase in resolution of all the art and media in the game, its clear people would prefer to spend more time downloading and using more disk and less time on loading screens when they are playing the game, loading times are barely a thing in modern days, unless you play assfaggots or mmos which still compress everything a lot for the sake of appealing to the poorest of niggers in hopes he trades his lunch money for some in game transactions.

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Being this blind

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

64K textures, 3 billion polygons/teacup, 6 gorillion hours of raw audio with proprietary nvidia kikeworks all packaged together by skilled Indian subcontractors.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

It was always in decline ever since the Xbox 360 released.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Because of the 4K meme and also Japs can't optimize shit.

UUUU

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

1. Assets are uncompressed or not-very-compressed.
2. Assets are of much higher fidelity thus greater file size.
Similar examples: Music album in MP3 versus FLAC or an anime series in 480p with stereo AAC audio versus 1080p 10-bit with 5.1 FLAC audio.

Attached: Jaypeg.webm (231.95 KB, 480x360)

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

Attached: crybaby.jpg (148.05 KB, 810x1110)

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Shoo shoo corporate shill.

John Martin
John Martin

whyisdenuvobad.github.io

Attached: IMG-0632.JPG (72.83 KB, 625x626)

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

/cuckchan/index.html
Never come back

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

Ever hear of quantum break?
It's a pyramid scheme to get you to bu hard drives.

Attached: hard-drive-seller.PNG (15.54 KB, 689x125)

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

/test/index.html

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

So the only way this game was able to break even was to sell out for merchandising?

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Why is that a surprise?

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

HDDs at least cost spare change comparing to GPUs.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

I don't think it broke even.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

That has to be absolute bullshit. What do I care if I game is 10, 50 or 100 gigabytes? It's less than one night of downloading. when they get to 200 than I'll start to care a little.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

You're enabling their shit fuck off.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

It only loads a bit faster that is not even a performance increase KYS

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

I can't even retreat into weebshit, but denuvo has infested it
he doesnt have a backlog
what a fucking pleb.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Like I needed more reasons to hate Squeenix and FFXV after Squeenix forced that faggot Noctis into shitty Tekken 7 as a guest dlc. FFXV is an example of a terrible game shoved down your throat by a company that will resort to every horrible way to get it's money back whether it's through shitty app games (Newsflash: they all suck, and barely at 4.0) or shoving it's shit in places it doesn't belong to (adding that unlikable faggot Noctis in Tekken 7). The sad thing is Squeenix probably made profit off this shit, and this game is considered good after all the bribery and strong-arm tactics.

Attached: Thisisbullshit.jpg (38.58 KB, 600x600)

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

What do I care if I game is 10, 50 or 100 gigabytes?
Nothing, because you are a fucking shill.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Kaldaien being an absolute corporate faggot as usual by borking his 'fixes' by not making them compatible unless you have a DRM'd up version of the game. Niggah doesn't seem to realise legitimate customers have cracked the game just to get rid of denuvo & steam, too.

That said, I can't play this game fullscreen without it crashing and it performs like absolute garbage in windowed mode. I'm probably not going to go back to it for this reason

Attached: kalfag.png (45.93 KB, 649x243)

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

Should ban all shills on sight.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

How can you be this much of a faggot?

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Desperately trying to get a job in the industry, not realizing that being a total unprofessional fuckstick will not help.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Didn't the last time this happened, the fix got cracked itself?

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

cause you know pirates are beggars who don't care about the skill involved in making cracks and just want free games?

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Doesn't excuse his being a raging faggot. He could just say "I will only support the official release," rather than blow Denuvo's cock every chance.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

that's basically what he said though

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

No, he was a faggy bitch, like he is in every post.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

pot kelling the kettle black
you could always make your own crack or just wait patiently for a proper one instead of crying butt tears over a shitty game you can't play right away

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

You can just admit you're upset people are mocking you, Kal.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

PC MASTER RACE

Attached: tfw-not-a-filthy-console-peasant.png (549.23 KB, 712x539)

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Attached: ce1a7e0cfca85769e40f75b8a8d33b0b826980d4ac07d63b1fff1a4efae29435.jpg (134.52 KB, 761x1024)

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

champion of the master race. thanks for enriching the dark souls community.

Attached: cancerman.png (319.44 KB, 400x400)

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

/cuckchan/index.html

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Don't reply to system war faggots. Its just a stupid child.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Reminder that despite the likeliness of this being a troll, people do say these things seriously and support his endeavors.

Evan King
Evan King

The Dark Souls community really did fall apart once the Total Biscuit fags got into it after the port.
This.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

The cancerous community was here from demon's souls (you) cuckchan filth..

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

kill yourself

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Get the fuck out.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit