TYPICAL JEW

I bet you niggers don't even read the reports you get, nor do you check the posts/threads that are being reported anymore, get fucked.

Attached: does it for free.png (431x417, 104.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Simonyi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next step is putting this puzzle together.

Attached: puzzle pieces.png (870x766, 400.72K)

To the user from previous thread, the song was by The Offspring, but the video was by RHCP.

Board log
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

What kind of fun thread was it, OP?

its was funny

Yeah, I'm curious, there aren't any reports in the log that would really explain why OP got banned. It's not like he was shitting up his own thread. This one is probably getting nuked for Rule 4 in the next five minutes, though.

PUZZLES

It's been a fun little hunt for passwords to unzip files and solve puzzles.
Same guy who does the Reveal The Vidya stuff, I think.

Who is this qt?

someone put together the puzzle and put it in order
mark stop being a fag

Prolly a man, knowing how gay the nihongos are.

I saw a vidya Jackbox thread and a griefing thread get deleted for no apparent reason recently. You faggots need to cool it with the moderation.

in order by each file name that is

Attached: 5.jpg (100x100 9.38 KB, 9.44K)

Attached: a.jpg (100x100 7.78 KB, 7.37K)

Look up the guy who does Oddman 11

Attached: f.jpg (100x100 8.67 KB, 9.68K)

Attached: n.jpg (100x100 8.95 KB, 7.95K)

I've made progress, but it's not quite there yet.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (848x709, 650.37K)

Attached: r.jpg (100x100 7.58 KB, 10.48K)

Bravo Mark.

Attached: z.jpg (100x100 9.36 KB, 8.13K)

I think I got it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (872x593, 638.43K)

Attached: disdain.png (279x279, 104.14K)

There were tons of reports on this thread. I didn't act of them but someone eventually did, apparently. You have to understand a lot of anons fucking hate fun and will abuse the moderation system.

I hope the OP find this thread seeing as he went away for a bit.

Now what?

something is off though

Okay. Did you read the thread?

I'm pretty sure the log says he got the ban for a couple hours, too.

now do each file name in order that it is placed on the grid

the holocaust was not a lie, they just had the facts wrong

it was simply that mark's grandparents let one rip inside the delousing chamber and killed everyone inside

The only items in the board log for the timeframe of the thread's deletion are you. If the deletion wasn't about that thread, what was it for?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (730x535, 79.42K)

That someone being Mark.
There is nothing to "abuse". You niggers need to put in some modicum of effort and actually fucking read the threads you're cleaning, or in this case purging. That goes double for Mark.
There were plenty of fags actively shitting up that thread.

You fags seriously fucking baffle me sometimes with how sloppy you are.

Attached: 13540.jpg (1024x683, 105.61K)

it was >>14479299 anyways

7mbfsiq8t1 something like this?

RIS just turns up Hoover Dam, anyone tried the game's name?

Attached: full.png (600x400, 397.16K)

But what does it mean?

Attached: PUZZLE02.png (600x400, 367.86K)

Maybe follow the characters from the beginning of the pipeline to the end? It should be
T132HNXiSFBM8Z5OR

7mbfsiq8t1xnpzr32hc5oad6 ?

it is case sensitive as well and the filenames are all lowercase
also the first one is an !

Faggots who hate fun and refuse to improve themselves should go ahead and kill yourselves instead of trying to ruin everything for everyone else. You know you want to.

Attached: cool hitler.jpg (846x1196, 219.26K)

The "1" is actually a "!"
My bad.

Attached: PUZZLE03.png (600x400, 367.58K)

Oh shit, is it an mega.nz link?

holy shit, that is possible

Or the tiles the pipe goes through in order. That would be tr32x!3ad6hnx2hninxsf!tbm8z5or

Looks like a mega link.

7mbfsiq8t!xnpzr32hc5oad6 ?

btw this is the password

Password is "7mbfsiq8t!xnpzr32hc5oad6".
I'm in.

next part contains OGG file

sweet

charles sedony (sp?) was a male prostitute who escaped from eastern europe

Sure it's not sodomy?

i have no idea and i'm not liking any search engine hits on charles male prostitute who escaped from europe

"Charles [Samoney ???] was uhh, uhh, a male prostitute that escaped from eastern Europe?"

Attached: qoute.PNG (225x158, 13.5K)

what now boys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Simonyi

Possibly a quote from the film.

Charles Simonyi

Attached: Charles_Simonyi.png (1000x600, 60.13K)

so its gaben that said it?

PW is Gaben

Gaben is the password for next part

Somebody else open those .exe files :^)

Attached: uhh.PNG (734x450, 34.83K)

its wolf3d

Are you a bad enough dude to open it?

Dude

Attached: sure.PNG (1510x634, 41.13K)

its actually the DEMO of wolf3d

well now

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (629x480, 38.18K)

Seems okay.
I hope.

Attached: bda8405f96c82d673765f92590495f29e86a255e06aa61fb81f5eaeabcfc5277.jpg (668x613, 117.66K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (627x471, 24.49K)

Attached: the_game_virustotal.png (1000x600, 34.02K)

wew

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (816x638, 79.53K)

well i guess beat the level?

RIP Hotwheels

I'm playing on Death Incarnate. Was that a mistake?

OP here.
I'm back. Sorry, I couldn't find this thread right away.

How you nigga's doing?

Attached: bob-barker.jpg (240x320, 24.25K)

We're playing Wolf3D here

Is there a reason to play on Death Incarnate other than my own satisfaction?

The question still stands: are you a bad enough dude?

That's not how video games work. If I'm not now, then I play until I am.

god i always hated killing the dogs in wolf3d

Guess I'm playing it the old-fashioned way.

Attached: 7a39de3ba853999bf9240686d958d2d5b3e1a0f9c8428ce543ff87ee905b47d0.jpg (646x508 61.37 KB, 29.6K)

You're correct! It's a me

I'm here now

Seems fine, now

Sweet, you guys progressed fast!

Difficulty setting is not important

Attached: bob-barker (1).jpg (264x345, 66.02K)

its arrows and control thats it

thread goes silent as everyone frantically tries to beat the first level of wolf3d

Holla Forums actually playing a video game!

Attached: woah.gif (300x150, 468.88K)

Didn 't find this thread, but got to the game .exe by myself.
Help me anons, what's the next password?

Jesus fucking Christ user how old are you?

Attached: images.jpeg (310x163, 6.13K)

Pretty sure you can play it on any OS, if you want to (using a VM or programs like Wine or whatever)

he probably didn't even load his mouse drivers in autoexec.bat

bah lost without the key but at least i somehow remembered the gatling gun secret wall

Attached: gatlinggun.PNG (644x518, 55.83K)

I could, but I'm at work. I'm playing "hide the screen from co-workers". Solving the puzzle already had some close shaves.

bah it crashed after i found key..someone tell me the password

Attached: crashed.PNG (652x512, 67.94K)

I've done several versions of THE_GAME.
This one was played exactly three years ago, and is unchanged. Luckily nobody here remembers all the solutions.

Not sure why they even have those options in the menu. Must have to do with something loaded into the modded version. Wolfenstein (and doom and duke) never had mouse anything.

Attached: Doom_Marine.jpg (256x223, 35.42K)

i think you could navigate the menus with mouse

Fuck it, I'm running it on wine. This better not get me fired, user!
Do we have to complete all 6 episodes?

So it was all a trick to get Holla Forums to play video games?

its only the first one

The answer to that question is given when you start the game

or is it?

You are a brave man. That's some risky shit for a puzzle on a Japanese waterpainting forum.

Attached: 1492572132159.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

i dunno i'm too butthurt about it crashing still to start again

Got to the secret level, better not die here.

Attached: Green&Purple.png (638x502, 53.45K)

Holla Forums was already shit though, maybe not as bad

What bootleg shit were you playing? I hope you're pretending to be underage or something.

any ideas for next password anyone?

no gatling gun?!?

Wtf are u guys even doing?!

also what is up with several wolf3d files modified 3 years ago to the day…

This has been happening forever. If you're shocked or surprised that this board is moderated by cuckchan tier retards, don't be. Anything that isn't a shitty template thread gets deleted. Sometimes perfectly normal sane on topic discussion gets deleted without reason as well.

There is no consistency. I'm hoping for another exodus. I'm not sure what people expected with a literal jew having power over the most popular board on the website. Stop trying to convince yourself he's going to suddenly break through the barrier and stop acting like a kike. This board is fucked because of that retard and it's only going to get exponentially worse as the catalog fills up with more (1) and done shit-post OP's.

People born in 2000 are 18 now, user.

Playing videogames.

Attached: 3a018beba30df6f7f689ca7bcdecbcb8d7b8f772f06605a44329d81caa896bfe.jpg (241x403, 23.36K)

Somebody recommend any specific brand of walkers for me, soon?

Attached: ⊙Λ ⊙.jpg (500x243, 14.61K)

If what Mark said is true, then the last thread was deleted because it was mass reported by assblasted faggots. And they didn't read the thread, just deleted it because so many reports. So it wasn't so much malice as incompetence. It's disappointing both that the mods would delete something without looking just because enough people complained, and that there's enough soulless bastards on this board that would report a thread like this.

VICTOLY

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (795x596, 431.44K)

I just woke up and saw ten reports saying something along the lines of "This belongs in Holla Forums." and the OP wasn't particularly good. So I deleted it. My apologies, I should've bumplocked it instead.

Wolf8ch is pw

You sent an invalid steamid
Try again. or paste full link to be sure

Alright, hang on.

We have a winrar, boys. Just waiting on his correct ID.

Winrar guy: make yourself known!

Attached: ;_;.gif (375x283, 1.83M)

It's all good man, just be more careful in the future.

grats to the winrar
This has been rather fun today, until Mark came along as per usual anyway

Congrats, user!

Attached: 1397261700547.jpg (200x252, 6.21K)

Well it was someone asking anons to solve a puzzle and then get a steam game. We've had issues with people in the past pretending to giveaway shit only to attentionwhore.

Will do, my sincere apologies.

uhh nope

what be the pw? and congrats

EVERY FUCKING TIME
Pray for Paris amirite?

WOLF8CH, caps

congratulations

ty
and thanks james bailey 85 at hotmail dot com

t. user that never actually played Doom.

Congratulations.

Attached: doom mouse.png (798x600, 133.3K)

The machinegun is better for gunning down mooks, less time looking for ammo.

Well done!

By the time you deleted it the thread was already nearing bumplimit, maybe skim through the thread some, or, God forbid, actually fucking read before you hit the nuke button. Idiot.
Same could be said for plenty of other threads that go on for days before they fall off the board.
You're not some braindead bot that only needs to see x amount of reports before it automatically hits delete.

Time and again you fags say "whoops sorry, shouldn't have done that" but you don't actually learn from any of it.

Thanks, guys. Couldn't have done it without you!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (972x573, 38.77K)

Well, that's it, guys. A winrar has been gotten, a complimentary bag of dicks has been sent by request.

I'm glad some of you enjoyed it!

gg wp

Attached: bob-barker-traveling-exotic-animal-protection-act.jpg (600x400, 43.83K)

Excellent choice.

Thanks for the good times, OP. Maybe one day someone will make one that you can play too.

Nice. Enjoy, fag.

Will you make a new puzzle to post here some time?

I've hosted THE_GAME and RTV for many years, hoping to find spinoffs myself, but alas..

It's all good tho, I enjoy making and hosting these and seeing you guys struggle through them!

The first password took a shameful amount of time, but you guys fucking nailed it from there on, rather fast!
wpwp

Superb touch on the final boss, by the way
Share those Highscores, lads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (801x599, 22.21K)

I think I will, yea. It's been a long time

i'm still upset about the shoah of waifu threads.

>>>/a/

This matters how? Doesn't excuse a faggot talking out their ass.

What are you talking about? Take it easy, user.

have you ever played video games before user? do you know the distinction between anime and video games?

I know how to distinguish between a video game and a waifu, user.
Are you one of the upset avatarfags who can't circlejerk about their waifu anymore?
Jurifag? Yangfag? Lynfag?

You seem to always fall back on this "they're from games, so it's a-okay to have a thread about how we want to fuck them".
Which is the reason I direct you to /a/, not because of anime.

Well color me surprised I do not remember that option. I remember wolfenstein 3d with only the keyboard and I loaded that shit along with duke in ms-dos. There wasn't even a mouse in ms-dos. Your not playing on some new updated emulator or a remade edition like from the doom2016 version are you?

Starting to think I am being rused here

Attached: [Erai-raws]_Overlord_II_-_06_[720p][Multiple_Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_00.31_[2018.02.13_19.33.39].jpg (1280x720, 315.97K)

waifu threads on Holla Forums were exclusively for waifus in vidya. a good amount of them have nothing to do with anime including some of which you mentioned.
im a katfag, but ignore that

waifu threads on Holla Forums were just as vidya related as Holla Forums wallpaper threads and more Holla Forums related than friday night threads, lol threads, and webm threads (even if they manage to stay Holla Forums related)

Which I never said was the case. Their delusion is simply /a/ levels of retarded, is all.

Wrong. They were simply a hangout thread for about 10-15 people who didn't provide anything of value to the board, unlike wallpaper threads.

And again, it was a thread for about 10-15 people while every single other thread you mention had far more posters, with LOL and webm threads giving back to the board unlike your thread that just leeches off of Holla Forums with the excuse of "vidya waifus".

In conclusion, thread was shit and unnecessary is there's whole boards who'd welcome you with open arms. But of course you cannot stand those boards because of their retarded posters, which is ironic because to Holla Forums you are those retarded posters.

no u
trading/sharing pictures of vidya females is just as "valuable" as vidya wallpapers.

on wednesdays, waifu threads easily hit 200+ posts. you think it was all 10-15 people? the same could be said about any thread, including this one, faggot.

in the form of tranny comics and non-vidya related webms? are you retarded?

Is this some kind of 4D chess cuckolding yourself or something?

And easily 100+ of those are shitposts, I would know, trust me.

And are you new?
OC from both threads is already spread across not only this board.
While you handful of faggots are the only ones who "benefit" from having your little hideout thread.
You're arguing from a very very selfish position here, as is usual with you waifufags.

You have a good amount of boards dedicated to waifuism and yet you choose to be on Holla Forums for no reason.
Either move there and be happy, or stay here and whine some more, faggot.

Attached: nobody likes each other here.png (712x320, 78K)

nice argument. its still more Holla Forums related than the common threads i mentioned, and as Holla Forums related as other threads you defended. have you given up?

shitposts? most of the thread is usually images. i've been here since the first exodus when /ebola/ was the top board. removing waifu threads is a recent development. did you not know that?

All right.

Where is all that OC you provided for the board, user?
Since waifu threads matter so much they've clearly left an impression on the whole board since they're not containment for a handful of autists who for no reason other than spite refused to get the fuck out, even once proper boards had been established for their autism.
They even stole Friday Night's OP.

I've seen plenty of those threads, I've seen plenty of times when Mark came in and defended them for no reason, while allowing other threads to thrive that are even worse than your shit thread.

Let's get this back on track before we devolve into you crying about how you have no retorts anyway.
What exactly do you want with those threads and why should Holla Forums have them other than "they're not AS BAD AS thread x/y/z!", because that's a very retarded reasoning you're trying to do here.

Attached: hibari faggot.png (1396x264, 185.43K)

Holla Forums waifu threads offer just as much value to the board as Holla Forums wallpaper threads.
if you cant beat this argument, you lose.

First of all, those threads are not once a week, so you're telling me it takes several waifu threads to match one wallpaper thread, which already puts you below them.

Secondly, while every user can contribute and benefit from the wallpaper thread, waifu threads are for waifufags, which if you have ever noticed are not in big numbers around here.
There is a reason that those threads had mostly one waifu unique per poster.
Very few overlaps ever and the most autistic ones always stood out anyway, just like Hibarifag in my image prior to this post.
That nigger and quite a few others also shat up Draw Threads if you didn't know and it took a lot of time for the threads to recover.

In conclusion, you are delusional and retarded by huffing and puffing for a thread to be brought back here while the other waifufags have probably already found their way to the respective boards.

kek

waifu threads let people share new pictures of video game characters, while adding ones they may have never seen or new ones to their collections. it also functions as a request thread for these types of images.

nobody is huffing here, perhaps youre projecting? i dont even hate you user, i think youre just a normalfag that somehow wound up here and hates anime and waifus with zero self awareness.

so at this point i've given you their purpose, how theyre related to vidya. and how theyre more related to vidya than threads you actually defended.
do you have a counter argument to any of my points?

Waifu threads were quickly becoming 4am 2.0, this is the real reason they were removed.

4am threads are allowed to exist though? so do friday night threads… and i dont really hate either of those. i ignore/filter 4am threads and sometimes browse friday night threads just to get ideas for games to play or ask people their opinion on games theyre playing.
these threads function as "vidya questions that dont deserve their own thread" threads.

Which all are specific to a game, not to a waifu.
How many of either threads, exclusind the VN thread, were waifufags in the Waifu threads?
I don't remember any Granblue waifufags, any Nasuverse waifufags even before they had their own thread. Even with the Nepfags there was next to none in your thread.
They're actually using their own thread for the game talk rather than just talk about waifus in your thread.

How very video games.

How is it you keep falling back on anime?
I didn't even mention anime or whether or not I like it, which would be a very vague issue to begin with until we specify actual anime shows.
Neither have I said that waifus are bad/good, only that the waifufags in that thread were retarded.

I cannot take you seriously at all.
You have waifu threads popping up on wednesdays with Friday Night Thread's OP copy pasted into them, for the same handful of people who even have their own cytube where they know each other by name but somehow you still have this delusion of "it's a thread for the board!"

When I said 4am 2.0 I meant it. We don't need yet another circlejerk thread.

Well this thread derailed rather thoroughly

The thread ended with a winrar a while back.
I wouldn't bother had it been still going.

Half of the topic was meta to begin with.

I made my point.

How very stunning and brave.

In conclusion, once again:
You want to have the threads because you want them and you're trying to rationalize why instead of actually having anything to properly argue against to begin with.
It's you having something up your ass and then telling everyone why it's a good thing for everyone that it's there, despite it serving no purpose other than getting you off.

Probably the part where they add
I LOVE MY WAIFU
along with the copy pasted Friday Night thread OP responses might clue you in on what he means.

oh… so you dont know what a circle jerk is? its when a group of people get together to pretend to seek different opinions, but instead just repeat the same opinions to eachother. by definition, a waifu thread isnt a circle jerk since everyone is posting "their" waifu.

Which is it anymore, "user"?
Are they just Holla Forums related?
Are they "as good as thread x/y/z"?
Are they "good for sharing images of waifus"?

If we just boil it down to Holla Forums related, that's something that's decided by king jew and his hotpocket crew here after all. Considering that they're gone now, does that mean you're content with that and your whole post history was a waste of time?
And if that is not the case, and you get to gatekeep as user what is and is not vidya, why should I not have the same option?

As to refuting the rest of the shit you posted, everything you mentioned is already done by at least one thread and much better, too.
Friday Night has the OP waifufags stole.
LOL/Webm threads have the OC that waifufags never contributed.
Wallpaper Threads provide vidya related wallpapers anyone can have use for, instead of waifu specific images only useful to certain waifufags.
The generals with waifus actually have actual conversation about the video games.

I'm aware you're grasping for literally any straws you can get your hands on, but simply being related to the board's topic doesn't make it a worthwhile thread and just because you think it does doesn't change reality.

yes
yes
no, just video game waifus.

so it's Holla Forums related? are you conceding your argument?

I am conceding nothing since I don't make the board rules, user.
The threads are gone, which would mean they are not Holla Forums related.
What I think of it matter not in this context you're steering us in, does it.

i bet you thought gamergate threads on cuckchan also weren't Holla Forums related. is that why you stayed there until recently? why did you leave?

Is that your """argument""" as you like to call them?
I tell you what reality looks like and that it's not my call and you lash out at me for somebody else's decisions.

It's like you didn't even bother to read anything I typed at all because it made your ass hurt so fucking badly you couldn't stand it.
Again, the reason I directed you to a board like /a/ was because that's a place where you could go and be welcomed with open arms instead of sitting here and lashing out at other anons who do not share your views.

my argument was above, you continue to fail to refute it how Holla Forums waifu threads arent related to vidya.
keep trying though.
im sure you'll make a valid point sooner or later.

Attached: ohhohohohoho.png (599x719, 779.64K)

There's two things to that, once again had you read my posts up until now you wouldn't even be asking this for the third, forth, hundredth time over.

Firstly, I never said they were not Holla Forums related.
Your first arguments were comparisons to other thread which I replied to was wrong.
And apparently after you asked me to disprove waifu threads being on par with wallpaper threads and reading my reply to that you stopped addressing that issue all of a sudden.
Really activates those almonds.

Secondly, as of right now those threads are not around, which means according to the faggot running Holla Forums it is not a thread for Holla Forums.

I do, but then you drift off into some other direction while pretending to understand the things I post when you actually reply with "I didn't even read past that part" and then wondering why you cannot follow the conversation anymore.

oh, so it doesnt belong on /a/ and it belongs on Holla Forums? because it's Holla Forums related? and you still think you havent conceded your entire argument?

bravo user. you manage to blow yourself the fuck out.

You cannot be this retarded, man.
My argument was never that it was not Holla Forums related.
Just how the fuck do you even browse this site not being able to read.

You said how you are upset that these threads are not around anymore. And can you guess where you would be able to find a thread like this?
With the exact same fucking name, too
Make a guess, please.

user, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Attached: 3c7e83ec2e94fb91cb36dfb091319be8b86c08230df8d8fb88028fea02e58884.png (271x297, 126K)

>lo and behold, what the fuck could this be right here >>>/a/791524

those girls arent from vidya games. do you know what a vidya game is?

What about the waifu threads being yet another platform for circlejerking avtarfags do you not understand? Are you just pretending to be retarded or were you part of the circlejerk that was curved?

We have a whole thread dedicated to those VN vidya games here, you even praised them as waifufags.
The second image you should be able to decipher yourself.

Maybe read the actual fucking thread, jesus christ.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1136x388 83.92 KB, 267.48K)

see

still not a vidya related waifu thread.

You're simply being selfish as I already said before.
There's plenty of alternatives, /a/ being one of them.
I will certainly not spoondfeed you the other boards, since I'm sure they don't want your kind around to begin with if you can't find them on your own after waifu threads disappeared on Holla Forums.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1147x533, 122.12K)