Black identity politics the movie

m-muh micro-aggressions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Out_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=VrqGnA7xgCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the subtext they're trying to sell the movie on to trendy liberals, but it's actually pretty fucking hilarious what's really happening.

Basically this family has been kidnapping young black men and women and transferring their consciousness into them so they can live forever. Why black people? It's the new in thing!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Out_(film)

I mean I hate white middle class liberals but god damn. >muh black culture isn't an argument

Well, they do take all the credit for the civil rights movement.

you could've just said so user.

fuck off

W E W

E

W

user, did you actually see the movie? It's about how idpol liberals are just as bad for black people as racists are.

The trailer looks funny though.

Lol, did you even see the movie? It's lampooning the idpol liberals that commodify race and culture.

Also,

You're not wrong, but you and everyone else in this thread are ignoring the fact that the movie implies that black people are physically superior several times. If someone made a movie where white people were heavily implied to be smarter than blacks people would flip shit.

Did you even see the movie idiot?

its part of the joke you boob

Idk dude the premise sounds pretty funny. I'll watch it when a blueray rip comes out

lol I'm American and my middle class boomer dad just openly hates people who aren't white

to be fair grateful dead had the loudest PA ever, that's pretty revolutionary.
that's the only good thing about grateful dead tho

Jam bands are proletarian you piece of filth

Does that infuse them with talent? I'm proletarian and I can barely play a kazoo. Even Garcia's country side project was better than grateful dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=VrqGnA7xgCg

Nah, its just selling self-flagellation to libshits because thats their kink.

It wasn't really subversive or anti-liberal in the slightest

Lol give me a break. Even the black guy was highlighted as being idpol racist a couple times

It was pretty funny and also pretty thrilling. (idk about "scary")

There was only like three other people in the theater but our laughter filled the room.

What's wrong with Grateful Dead? Phil Lesh is p dope.

I liked the movie, It was basically K&P, who are decent, do black mirror.

But its not some insightful political piece, nothing against them, Hollywood is just the US propaganda department.

I really don't know what people think is the solution to racism

Even if you try to be colour-blind you get accused of racism

If you try to treat everyone equally that's just as bad apparently

White people are told they're inherently racist

The terms used change all the time

It's just confusing and tiring. Even if their theories are correct, why should any white people care? No matter what we do we're the villains

The movie makes fun of liberals.

very sad

The answer is class consciousness. There can be no equality in a class divided society.

This user gets it

So liberals the real racist the movie?

It's "stop making things about race" the movie if anything. Everyone makes dumb racial stereotypes including the black guy and it's a hindrance to everyone

Heh

Sorry bro, I decided to base my summary on the movie instead of memes. Just go with your gut though, no skin off my back