4 AM

Losing control?

When was the last time you had fun playing a video game?

Attached: 4am.jpg (500x371, 51.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 hours ago when i was playing wizardry 8

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Well, I'm replaying San Andreas.

Attached: 1462903186381.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

My sleep schedule sucks and I have to do shit today and its going to be terrible.

Attached: Reaction Images (111).jpg (795x908, 292.04K)

Morning. Fucking around with my shitty phone games.
I wish it would stop snowing.

A little bit ago

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-004905.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

How goes user

Looks cute. Whats the gameplay like
Hows your day been

Attached: Reaction Images (119).jpg (559x609, 141.59K)

Been a few days. I'm so used to being up for class that even on days off I have trouble staying awake for the threads.
Probably before I burnt my fucking hand. It's coming along but I still can't play games.

Burned my neck. Hurt my wrist. Hurt my arm. Im in pain.

Actually just over the weekend Streaming on Twitch with Burnout 3: Takedown.

Attached: 17677.jpg (800x600, 90.07K)

i have no friends and i must share

Attached: ぽりぱて ‏ @polyester_putty Jan 31 2018 季節外れな.jpg (900x1200 298.13 KB, 275.32K)

How the fuck is it 4 AM?
Ten minutes ago.

Attached: bit of a squeeze.png (320x480, 93.9K)

How goes user

How do you even burn a neck
What happened to your arm and wrist

How goes fam

Attached: Reaction Images (3).png (1000x1000, 443.47K)

I'm scared about shit I'm gonna have to do this weekend with my current schedule.

What about Burnout Paradise?

Attached: 1446508581910.jpg (2333x2715, 596.75K)

Hey guys.
I had one of my cousins come over for dinner tonight. We ended up getting fish and chips. It was pretty ok tbh. Although I did learn I'm gonna get fucked by another snowstorm tomorrow, so that might kill any plans I have in mind.

Attached: Rise 1.jpg (630x538, 298.96K)

I was chipping the slag off the weld and a hot piece beaned me right in the neck. I think i hurt my wrist carrying this huge piece of metal back and forth from the weld station and the water barrel.

I think I failed almost all my classes/finals and I am ready to die.

Attached: IMG_3263.GIF (640x360, 946.52K)

Its always 4am somewhere in the world
How goes user

That second cat looks weird

Then fix it

Do you get to skip work with bad snowstorms?

Attached: Reaction Images (78).jpg (640x480, 171.65K)

Mornin lads, how goes?
Had sort of a rough Monday at work that's left me pretty drained and I've also been having to re-look at my Japan trip. A full month is starting to appear more and more overly-idealized instead of being a reality. I may just do two weeks, to save some money, since I still have to go back to school, and thinking about school also just depresses me in general, or how I don't have anything remotely worked out in the way of a career, because I can't cook drunk idiots food all my life.

Also my phone ringer keeps putting itself on and off of silent. I need that on for my alarm clock.

when I played Bayonetta before work

I see you're having fun with New Link

Stay warm amigo

Attached: 4w79tb.png (1334x750, 1.69M)

northeast whom ready for the snow, work got canceled already so i went out for a drink with the roommates

like right now in a round of siege

Attached: 8ba7ccd34e80f6512e9dccc6c9b45a27.png (700x525, 297.77K)

I'm incredibly bored. I might just do some of my fucking coursework tomorrow.

Still want to be a welder?

Why do you think that?

Told you a month would be crazy expensive fam
How are you going to reshape the trip now

Attached: Reaction Images (6).jpg (1280x800, 298.5K)

Yes. Its gonna help build muscle and help get a qt gf.

No. I still have to come in regardless of how bad the roads are.

I'll try.

Attached: Rise 25.jpg (768x1024, 504.14K)

lol that takes days for me.

Isn't it spring now?

Speaking of it, I don't get the appeal of glasses.

Cause I was already barely afloat in said classes and then took the finals and know I did poorly. I just don't know if it was bad enough to fail me or if I'll skid by.

I always have fun playing video games.

Hows life fam

Sounds like you should have started yesterday. What kinda classes are they

F

Sounds dangerous

You have a week

So whats the plan if you do fail then

Attached: Reaction Images (109).jpg (405x323, 18.65K)

No idea. Hang myself I guess.

Attached: IMG_2286.JPG (800x1000, 182.02K)

Not a week, five days.

Attached: 1469871536925.jpg (1440x1080, 89.75K)

So i was thinking about that day when that qt girl gave me her number. When i said that my parents were gone she was really adamant about driving me home. I'm not 100% sure but i think if i took her offer i could have gotten laid.

Technical Communication (bullshit memo writing class but there's a lot of writing)
Database Management (fuckign easy just working with microst aces)
JAvasdript (I hate it, fuck higher order fucntions)
System COnfiguration (easy if you ever fiddled with a PC for fun)

Another day of work done, just getting through the week. Feeling much better now? I just picked up a couple more OG Xbox and other games over the weekend too

3: Takedown = Revenge 360 > 2 > 1 > Dominator > Paradise shit

Attached: letitrip.webm (640x360, 4.44M)

Dude, just fucking do the work.

Me too.
How goes user

Better start thinking of a real plan.
Will you lose funding or anything if you fail?

Yeah no kidding

Attached: Reaction Images (183).jpg (600x356, 125.87K)

What if I'm having trouble finding fun video games?

You'd think, but not in Leafland. We had next to no snow in February and then we just got multiple snowstorms back to back this past week.

I remember one day I was coming home from work and the roads were covered with wet, mushy snow. It's a miracle I didn't crash into anything, seeing as how it was late and the snowplows hadn't come by yet.

Attached: Rise 31.jpg (717x1012, 652.19K)

I knew that it would be, but even saving literally every fucking dollar I make, beyond what I HAVE to spend, I'd have just baaarely enough for the whole month, making the chump change I make. So I'm just gonna cut it to two weeks. That would only have me needing about $3000 or so right? That's much more feasible. I don't know why, but I have a terrible feeling in the coming months I'll have to shell out for something huge. I don't know why or what, it's just an ominous feeling. Like I'll have to drop $500~$1000 on some shit.

Glasses can be cute on girls. Bayonetta isn't really cute. She's much too dominatrix-y for my taste to begin with. The game is pure bliss though.

Attached: 2a72163540671726df5e8d303b597ea756a655bb.jpg (529x700, 45.49K)

Probably not. I'll just lose whatever little self respect I once had.

Regrets were made. I was 90% there to getting pussy and i squandered it.

You use 5 senrans to fight titty ninjas. You get a link when you use the abilities of senrans who are in the same school/friends I think?
Ie I use Asukas special move, then Homura and the Hikage, and their attacks get exponentially more powerful.
Aside from that you collect clothes and play dressup.

Yeah I'm enjoying it. But daylight savings time completely fucked up the AP bar so I don't know how many runs I've got left. Really annoying

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-194128.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

That all sounds terrible to me. Hate computers.

Yeah been fine forever.
What games?

Do you like chain your tires or whatever?

Attached: Reaction Images (102).jpg (495x600, 89.37K)

SOmetimes I do too but I'm good with them and several thousand in debt

No, I've never heard of anyone doing anything like that.

Attached: Yukari 14.jpg (449x623, 66.28K)

What work?

Isn't Paradise the one with all the crimes and shit?

Move out that shitty country.

nope

Attached: screeching grill.jpg (780x780, 45.41K)

I meant here, it was 10:30 just an hour ago and now it's 4.
I went to my competitive video game venue. The operators couldn't set up until an hour before it started and the games they were supposed to be playing this week were FOTM shit so nobody played. They had to set up an impromptu Smash tournament because that's the only thing anybody that goes there seems to care about. It was a real shitshow. Nobody wanted to play Puyo Tetris either, and none of the PS4s were connected to the internet. I had to play the single player campaign for the third time to pass the time until my ride came.

things are settling down at the apartment for now so that's good, me and my other roommate anticipate drama on st. patricks day weekend though, we've both opted out on joining in on any of that bullshit

Attached: f4084fa99665347fde1d33ca704ce909.jpg (800x626, 160.94K)

My bad, i thought you were the guy with all the school assignments.

I spent 4k on my trip so. If you still want to travel around the country it'd be a bit more like 5k.

Did you want to be in college?

F

Attached: Reaction Images (33).jpg (1181x1748, 109.77K)

Want is too strong of a word. More of a necessary evil.

I FOUND THE SPEED OPTIONS IN WIZ 8. It doesnt make it much faster. Fug. Also the game softlocks when a spell backfires.

Just got in form hanging out with my friend, forgot about the time change. Tomorrow's gonna be fun.

also played Pokken over there for the first time, and after a couple of rounds figuring out the mechanics I can say tonight I had fun.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (796x1003, 294.66K)

Paradise was a free roaming, which then they made an NFS Most Wanted the same way.

Id say not bad for about $25. That Legends 2 is refinished to a mirror polish and works with no issues now.

Attached: 28701463_10215083466978198_6872090881538121053_o.jpg (1440x1080, 161.56K)

How much of a money sink is that

What did you do user

I thought that was a thing for snow. It doesn't snow here that much so have no clue

Why keep going if noone plays puyo? Why not learn a fighting game or something

Attached: Reaction Images (32).jpg (600x800, 32.51K)

I see you got the event Yumi, very nice.
Have you been able to do the PVP stuff recently? Mine's been grayed out for a while now, and it's irksome because I was having fun wiping the floor with people.

you're pretty gay

So $4k if I just want to dick around Tokyo for 2 weeks. Granted, that's pretty feasible, spending two weeks in the city i mean. The $4k is feasible too. I'd need $7k or $8k for a month anyway.

Attached: HYPA CAMPU.png (560x560, 273.91K)

I can't tell if I'm alive.

Attached: 1428771993526.jpg (1920x1200 1.91 MB, 376.2K)

Nah, I'm just not a sheep for shitty things.

Whats going to happen on st patties day?

For what reason

What'd you do with your friend?

Nice!
I need a good driving game to drift in

Attached: Reaction Images (44).jpg (1280x720, 176.76K)

paid tuition

My head is pounding.

Attached: 01514c779eb12f6ecfeda8d01e1c72d6819824ff1aa16d8f811cdc4a15368cbe.png (738x495, 9.49K)

So i'm gonna go talk to the qt girls tomorrow. I'm gonna gather my courage and just do it.

Yeah 4k is more than enough really. Gotta remember I spent 1k on soaplands and like 600+ on weebmerch.

Whats up fam

Seems like a classic catch 32

How goes user

Attached: Reaction Images (21).jpg (866x1089, 166.28K)

Yeah we went over that a couple nights ago..

I kinda wish Absolute Drift came out on Switch

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 18.16K)

well everyone day drinks for fucking one and the roommates who's girlfriend moved out will probably visit since they're still together(??) but they both act like children when they drink a lot, on top of a few other people we know coming into the area for the day who bring drama with them. I just hope none of them try to stay the evening

Attached: ngy7jeFDft1s0ifnwo1_1280.jpg (1280x1856, 825.99K)

That video of the dude summoning the pigeons is amazing, I'd love to be able to do that some day.

Attached: pigeon sleeping.jpg (540x360, 48.09K)

What's the worst that could happen? There are plenty of groups of qt girls, if you fail at one, move on to the next. You've got this, user.

I have overworked myself to the point of feeling like shit. So not very good.

Yeah been thinking about it since. Need amazon funbux to buy more ps4 games though.

Why don't you try to get them back together while they are drunk

Attached: Reaction Images (35).png (2551x2576, 538.7K)

Attached: Good news Carbonated drinks can be used for extinguishing.mp4 (1200x900 138.69 KB, 148.46K)

Id go out for a day and explore. Lock your shit up and get outta there.

Attached: 65dd6cf525a414b3298fd2ae618bd11bb2d93a9355a91cdefd6edd48136030c5.jpg (1000x952, 62.81K)

Next to no memory for the first 18 years of my life. I can barely remember school. Everything I do, I do knowing I won't remember it, makes me feel as though I'm in limbo - not quite dead but not quite alive. I even have trouble picturing my parents' faces.

Attached: 1424637925484.jpg (1920x1080, 2.27M)

watched Kung Pow!, went out to eat, and played Mario Kart and Pokken the rest of the night.

I'm pretty blessed to have multiple friends I do similar stuff with. Bout to crash now tho.

they played me like a damn fiddle

$12 on PS4 is a pretty good deal

Or Steam edition..

or Physical if you can find a copy for $25

Yeah, i'll be fine. Good thing there is like 3 really cute arab girls in this one class.

I'm the same way. I honestly can't remember any of my childhood. Only bits and flashes of my teens. And then the NEET years is just a blur of nothing anyway so

Oh that sounds pretty fun. Ain't seen kung pow in forever.
Cya next time user

You know what you have to do now

Attached: Reaction Images (7).jpg (396x407, 58.86K)

the only thing here that's shitty is your opinion

oh, so then even just $3k would be plenty sufficient.
jesus soritsu

is fucking awful. I have to work that night and it's gonna be pure fuckin misery. I'm sorry you have to suffer those faggots.

Pack up your important shit and just fuck off for the night somewhere if you can. I would anyway.

Attached: Screenshot (882).png (1441x1075, 623.64K)

I ended up finding a used PS3 slim at my local EB Games today. It's about $15 more than the fat model. The slim model also said it was 320 GB where as the fat model didn't have how many GB it had labelled on it. Should I just get the slim model?

Attached: Yukari 15.jpg (539x485, 76.25K)

Nothing
If I were to whale on a mobage I'd probably drop it on fgo instead

I was pretty stoked when I got her.
I spent a bit of time to get started with homura and a yozakura/snek. I was quite stoked that I managed to get the Yumi too
Haven't tried PvP yet, been grinding for event currency for the most part. I don't know why, I have no clue what half the shit in the shop does.
Also you have any idea what that star stat does?

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-041908.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

You're an arab too, right? If not, I'd imagine you could do better than some arab chicks. You don't want to deal with muslim families, let alone have a half-arab half-white retard baby.

Okay but tying a noose seems tough with one working hand.

whitest motherfucker ever

I'm sorry that society has forced you to eat it.

Yeah, slim seems to be the better option. Just know that it isn't backwards compatible.

Nice. Birthday in another few weeks. Maybe I can get a giftcard from my folks.

I'd still aim for more than you plan on spending. Just to be safe you know.
And was so worth it.
I was watching kiketube vids of my nipponese girls I follow the other day and got the urge really bad to go again. Might look for a job in another month or so

Whats fgo?
I'd probably want to spend money on my yugioh game if it wasn't so fucking expensive. It can cost 500$ to get 3 copies of cards from a box and they release a box each month. Its retarded

Attached: Reaction Images (193).jpg (633x689, 126.32K)

no fucking thanks, I lowkey hate her behavior and think he's better off learning to be an independent man

nah, saint paddies in actual ireland is less of a fucking shitshow than it is in my town in my experience. it's just not fun, all the bars put up a cover charge and since everyone is day drinking it's more debauchery than fun. I've gone out for it a few times but it was never much fun

Attached: d391ab7c363977ad97b35c5ba28b495e.png (800x572, 377.07K)

I'm aware it's not backwards compatible. I already have a PS2 for that.

Attached: Yukari 17.jpg (850x992, 190.4K)

oh I forgot to add, this came in today too.. 1 of two high end items I purchased for my collection.

scored on that eBay code on Friday and this showed up super quick

If not, I maybe able to hook ya up m8

Attached: IMG_20180312_151835.jpg (4608x3456, 4.17M)

I was talking about magic you dork

Then you must keep them from getting back together at all costs. Bang her or something

Attached: Reaction Images (29).jpg (692x480, 37.1K)

Ok yeah, go for the slim.

Attached: Yukari 9.jpg (776x1300, 448.94K)

the only spell i know is tieicus nooseicus

I mean, do as you want, but remember not to just think with your dick when regarding girls. It spells trouble, especially with a people like arabs, you get with one of their girls and expect to deal with their problems and their bullshit.
I want a (you) you cunt.

How much that run you? I really have no clue with sega stuff honestly. Never had them as a kid and barely emulated.
You don't gotta do that fam. Thanks though

Time to become a NEET while studying the occult then

Oops missed that somehow. Did you drink a bunch again?

Attached: Reaction Images (191).png (1300x746, 527.31K)

well, it's all Automatic, and you can only do 5 consecutively before waiting for a cool-down.
no fucking clue. My SSR Miyabi has 10 stars and most of my other cards have 3, my Yozakura that's my party leader only has 2.

you don't eat glasses, dumbass

I'm planning to be pretty stingy the whole trip, so going into japan with $4000 to convert should do me just fine especially since i'm not doing soaplands. If I keep my spending under $200 a day i'll be golden.

Attached: Screenshot (892).png (1439x1079, 1.18M)

I've never been drunk in my life.

First off, I can't ever give up. Second, going to that place is the only thing I do regularly in the week because I'm a worthless neet. If I don't do something then I'll completely lose all sense of time. Third, the selection of other games is kinda shit. I might play Blade Strangers if the staff get their hands on it but the people who aren't entirely fixated on Smash usually play Street Fighter 5 - the Street Fighter that the pros only play because of Capcom bucks, that Netherrealms capeshit game or whatever it is, or some console shooter. They do have Rocket League and I'm considering that the next time that the Xboxes are connected to the internet, but I don't own that game so I'll have to get back to you on whether I like it or not.

That asounds like a lot of work.

as desperate as i'm becoming for a fuckin root, i'd rather not cause extra discourse in this apartment so i can keep the remaining roommates here paying rent and bills

Attached: 타우마조‏ @thaumazo_ morrigan.jpg (640x640 459.6 KB, 115.36K)

Oh I was including airfare in that figure anyway. I only converted 3k once I got there. And yeah 200$ was my budget a day too. Hotel was 65, subways are like less than 10$ a day. Entrance fees for most shit is cheap. Leaves a lot for neat shit and food.

Well what did you do then

Its your only choice

Attached: Reaction Images (151).png (659x720, 602.37K)

Fate/Grand Order.
And if I recall, there was some Japanese dude who blew $10 000 USD to roll a maxed out Scathatch. $500 is surprisingly little in the grand scheme of whaling

Huh. It must do something, because it will raise if you feed a senran duplicate cards.
And the 5 limit is kinda lame.
Also how bad are the whales in PvP?

Attached: 1512456099258.jpg (2469x3373, 311.35K)

tying a noose sounds viable too once my hand heals. could always get gf to help

$40 after Rebate

Pretty much the best version you can get, a proper port with extras including a 60FPS mode on the Sega Saturn.. the Sega fucking Saturn. Glorious. All I need to get next is Space Harrier, and a couple others and Im good

And The other? It'll be nicer.. coming all the way from Nippon as well.

Attached: D43-1.JPG (3840x2160, 2.15M)

Come on fam

Rocket league is the soccer game with cars right? If so that does look pretty fun

I mean theres a lot of boxes in this game too so.
And god damn how do these tards get so much money

Why not just get her pregnant instead

Attached: Reaction Images (133).gif (500x500, 255.62K)

I've just been doing business as usual. Writing essays for college until 4 am and then following that up with precalculus easy shit for an autist like me. The hard shit is making my essays kosher enough for my highly subjective composition class which is run by a scatterbrained ultra liberal jewess who fails anyone's essay whose opinion is barely conservative in the slightest.

chaos can happen in some one one else's house.

ah i gotcha. I'll try to save up so I can convert at least $3.5k then, to give myself some extra spending money. Lets see, if I can get a similar rate for $65 a night, then that'll be about $900 or so for the hotel during my whole stay, for 14 days. Or was your $3000 you converted not including the hotel cost?

Oh so it goes up when you feed a senran duplicates of her character? or does it have to be that same card?
dunno, I only ever lost about 3 or 4 matches in PVP, out of the 20 or so I've ever done. If you level your whole team up you won't really have a problem.

Attached: Screenshot (920).png (1431x1079, 1.06M)

It’s been like 7 months since I had fun in a game. Lost all the motivation and can’t rekindle any previous loves sooo rip

same here tbh.

Attached: Karin 16.jpg (810x1080, 648.45K)

Niiiiiiiiiiice.
I've never played a metroid game before tbh

Colleges need to be shut down

Technically you don't own it so

Attached: Reaction Images (60).jpg (1280x720, 118.71K)

Then what are you DOING….

Id say you have some homework to do. I'll give you a week.

I wouldn't mind. I can always get into agriculture instead.

Nah that included hotel. You should look into hostels. Some have private rooms shared bathrooms. And can be like 20-30 a night.

How goes user

Attached: Reaction Images (103).jpg (640x480, 45.08K)

I envy you guys. I'm built for cold weather, but I'm currently living in what may as well be a desert, and it's starting to warm up. I hate the heat. Just need to hold out a few more years till I can move back to the mountains.

Picked up puyo puyo tetris the other day and I'm enjoying it. I'm decent at tetris, but never really played puyo, so it's fun learning that side of the game.

Attached: bb9801d5506338ed51fab4f4a65251e1ee9c8468a216df188bc89ced998f7c78.png (640x640, 10.64K)

Maybe once I finish my pokemon run.
Oh I did play one of the gamecube ones. That was pretty awesome.

How goes user

Attached: Reaction Images (56).jpg (640x480, 64.67K)

becaus rhne i need a nosse for he ababy roo. sorry about typing my hand is asleept

eh, i'd rather a manga cafe or capsule hotel over a hostel i can't stay in a hostel after watching Hostel tbh.
hmmmmm maybe.

Attached: Screenshot (896).png (1428x994, 964.87K)

Heading to bed. Night.

g'night

Attached: 97.png (1140x1073, 848.27K)

Have you talked with the 3dpd about your depression and suicidal feelings?

Manga cafes would be so annoying honestly. You are in a big room with like little rooms inside. You gotta be all super quiet and shit. And they the same price as hostels anyway.
I'd take it over a hostel with other people sleeping in the same room as you I guess though

Cya next time user

Attached: Reaction Images (87).jpg (573x460, 40.26K)

Probably not too dissimilar how furries are so fucking loaded.
Government funbux or highly technical work that requires profane amounts of autism

I think they need to be duplicates, though event cards seem to be an exception.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-044342.png (1920x1080 1.73 MB, 1.73M)

Prime is just right

But Super is Supreme

Attached: 41dbf993655656678b29fdbcc74cfd06.png (557x604 1.4 MB, 181.87K)

I'm actually doing pretty good right now, just not looking forward to being sweaty all the time, because of spring/summer.

i haven't talked to anyone about it because theyd fucking lock me up if they knew how bad it is. 14 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT SO FAR

Whoops wrong second pic

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-044722.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

I'd do anything to get on some gibs at this point. I just want to be a comfy NEET, is that so much to ask

We'll see.

I used to like spring a lot when I smoked cause I was outside all the time. Now I won't notice a difference.

You should let her know

Attached: Reaction Images (5).gif (640x360, 390.83K)

doesn't the same go for a hostel though?
fair enough

wonder why I can't get my SR Student Council Yoza over 2 stars then. I fed her other, non SC yozas but her stars didn't increase.

Attached: 113f619367e57139dfa95b0acd585a82.gif (1088x612, 1.01M)

I think I'm gonna go to bed. See you guys around.

Attached: Karin 3.jpg (528x694, 173.93K)

ONE WEEK.. GET ON IT

Attached: tenor.gif (354x304, 109.4K)

I mean if you had a private room hostel it wouldn't be nearly as bad.
Gotta be really quiet in capsule hotels too. Plus you can't come and go as much in any of these 3 situations. Walking around Tokyo at 2am is comfy fam, was out most nights farting around.

Cya next time fam

Attached: Reaction Images (9).gif (500x483, 174.85K)

she'l figured it out eventually and then proabbably levave me. i'm going to bed becuase I'm fuckng tired

I've got a lot of games to play, no promises

Cya next time fam
Hope you cheer up some

Attached: Reaction Images (192).png (950x712, 534.67K)

ah i see. So a hostel, manga cafe, nor capsule hotel will really let you in after a certain early morning hour then?

Hell, I could probably stand do do that anyway, wander around tokyo at 2am n shit since my sleep will be still fucked. Is there any cool/good late night shit?

Attached: elma running in place.gif (540x716, 734.55K)

Yeah that seems to be the thing.
You will either need more student council yozas or wait for an event that drops bronze yozas to raise the stat. I assume the stat is good/important if it's this hard to raise
Maybe I'll do some further research when I'm not at work

Feels like most things close up at night even in a big city like tokyo. Though I didn't really go to the bigger areas like shinjuku at night besides my first night there when I arrived at like midnight.
I'd mostly just go to bars and have a few drinks, walk around the comfy streets soaking in the atmosphere, or hang around the shrine.

Attached: Reaction Images (171).png (1007x1308, 810.25K)

ah i see. So I need to hope I roll some bronze yozas then…

ah I see I see. I guess in Japan after a certain time of night it's just time to call it quits.

Attached: Screenshot (119).png (648x671, 292.36K)

Going to nap so I can wake up in time to go buy tobacco and see the doctor.
Cya next time fam

Attached: Reaction Images (185).png (893x1263, 589.2K)

Good night Fam..

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.33K)

sleep tight amigo. I might as well go too.

Attached: sleepy Yoza.png (640x800, 619.71K)

Gravity Rush last week or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o

Actually, I appear to be retarded. It must be identical cards. I don't even know how I didn't notice the stat not changing
So assuming it's worth the grind, it's possible to get enough cards from these quests in red to get 100 in the star stat on the homura and Hikage that drop from those specific quests

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-050705.png (1920x1080 2.11 MB, 1.72M)

Why do you guys make the thread one hour earlier

DST changed in most of the US, barring the few states that don't use it.