Neptunia Thread

Heating Up edition
🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
Cyberdimension Neptune: Four Goddesses Online out on Steam
Tracked on Steam’s top spot for a day or two; looks like it sold well

Senran Kagura + Neptunia collab
Neptune available as a playable character in SK: Peach Beach Splash
Free for co-owners of Cyberdimension Neptune: Four Goddesses Online until the morning of 3/14

New game announced: “Brave Neptune”
First collab with a western (Canadian) dev team, Artisan, a new outfit with no previously released titles to name
Personnel histories of devs uncovered so far indicate project is a 2D RPG, potentially side-scrolling
Exact delegation of duties (story/translation, art, programming) unknown presently; based on info released so far and previous collabs, presumably CH is handling story and translation with the leafs doing programming and non-cutscene art, as per Tamsoft/Sting colabs in the past
Information released thus far indicates a “3D assisted 2D” art style, ala recent ‘King of Fighters’ releases
Rie Tanaka (Neptune) already talking about new game on social media
Kana Asumi (Blanc) also talking about Brave Neptune, post re-tweeted by CH corporate Twitter; her involvement would confirm a Nep/Noire/Blanc/Vert lineup at the minimum
compileheart.com/neptune/yu-shanep/
artisangamestudios.com/games/brave_neptune_working_title_/6/
twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/972781591838670848
More definitive information to be released in a few weeks

New Neptunia artbook to be released
Some of the demo-ed art may be previously unreleased; more as the situation develops

Neptunia Re;Birth 1 for PS4 announced for Japanese market
Titled Re;Birth 1+, billed so far as an HD re-release/remake of existent Vita/PC title

Neptunia VII-R set for Western release Spring of this year
Already out in Japan, VR scenes translated and on YouTube

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ DC for organized gaming! Ask for an invite in the thread.

Matrix/Riot bunker, add these to your client (acquired at riot.im/):
#Nep-general:matrix.org
#eggplant_images:matrix.org
#nep_nfsw:matrix.org
#nepmusicwebms:matrix.org

300 banners per board now: if you wanna submit one, feel free to drop your OC.
>>>/nep/3335

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Freshest quest: >>>/nep/4966
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1 to test the waters, then play Re;Birth 2 and/or Re;Birth 3 (with the Re;Translations), and then V-II.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre. Recent releases have been somewhat better overall.

Ask the Volafile or share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Attached: bignep.png (636x900, 766.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7cIGA
alternativezerosubs.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth2-retranslation/
exhentai.org/g/1202452/8d93667f11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the name of Lady Vert, I claim thee.

Attached: 45.jpg (960x1440, 682.44K)

re;birth 1 again? why though

Attached: a8b863a3444b8f6cac8057fc86670e9c858b1f9a50769dd5024e5f2a5b7c7acc.jpg (600x526, 119.03K)

I want to impregnate all the neps, starting with these two

Attached: 4f04f264-44f7-4a93-9c69-9efaea9ad89e.jpg (600x618, 216.43K)

Vert is the funniet nep, prove me wrong.
4/5 scenes she's in get a legitimate chuckle/guffaw out of my jaded self.

Oh no, this will end terribly. These shitters hate yuri, as they've demonstrated again just yesterday.

Quebec (where Artisan is located) is the province that hates Canada so much it almost seceded, shame that didn't work out. Either way, if it's shit no one will buy it and Compile Heart will have learned a little lesson about working with foreigners.

I like when she's being a tease, or pathetic NEET. Less when the yuri pandering happens.

The question is whether those devs hate it, not whether the country as a whole does. Anime and Nip games enjoy their fans all over the world, even in crap places like the UK.

Attached: 1453934360701-1.jpg (460x509, 61.91K)

Do I get more/less XP if I use fortify/weaken enemy plans?

Attached: 1408468668110.gif (346x360, 872.63K)

When will my Uni arrive?

Attached: __uni_neptune_series_drawn_by_kerneed__25b7f82b7bf4fe33a547d82bfc7cd779.jpg (848x1200 4.72 MB, 980.73K)

When you complete your pledge.

Attached: Lostme.jpg (960x544, 142.05K)

3/20

I want to heat things up with Nepgear.

Attached: 38002223_p3_master1200.jpg (586x1200 487.96 KB, 222K)

Does anybody have that Buy life rings retard image?
I forgot to save it, when it showed up few threads ago.

Don't slip up this time.

Attached: 1458663428415.png (962x698 310.32 KB, 285.74K)

Pretty sure you get neither a loss or a gain, only the EXP plans matter for that.

Thanks.

The eyes are drifting away from each other

The eyes are drifting away from each other

I want to cuck nep with Zero Dimension Nep

Attached: Zero Nep.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Shit taste.

So I see you've returned, Hitler-kun.

Let me help you.

Attached: lewd uni 3.gif (960x1000, 5.02M)

But I want Neptune to catch us in the act and join in

Attached: Puddi.png (1000x700, 868.28K)

HEATING INTENSIFIES
I still want to hold hands, share coffee and have fun at the beach with Nepgear.

Attached: sister_cpu__s_at_the_beach_by_ranoha-d5jhach.png.jpg (306x306 123.6 KB, 42.98K)

The art in this thread is shit and this game series is shit.

Poor thing who can't appreciate neps and the fun they bring. I pity you.

This isn't fine.

Who wouldn't?
I still would pick Noire instead.

Are you even aware that's a bait?
One that always shows up, whenever someone makes thread about/related to nip games.

Of course that's a bait. My answer as well.

SEX WITH GEAR ON THE BEACH WHERE OTHER PEOPLE CAN WATCH

Attached: nep015.jpg (436x727 360.87 KB, 273.4K)

I mean, that's not my fetish, but it's pretty hot.

Attached: 6582cfd08ba580abb213f122eba92cd102ceca9f3d65fc34b97e20f39ba4abe7.png (2160x1440 264.84 KB, 1.31M)

Alright then.

How is this possible?

It isn't. At least not by accident. She wants you to find her in this situation.

Tsunako magic

Probably they want to make a little extra scratch off of x86 conversion work they did already; port the PC version to PS4 and spruce up the textures.

Still, it's kind of a pointless remake. They could have remade HDN with it's original story and made it a separate universe like Rebirth 1.

Playing HDN Rebirth and got to that Valley, fought the big bird boss and then I have to fight Black Heart right after? What is this gay shit.
and why do I feel like I'm gonna have to grind a while. I'm level 10 and have been doing just fine up until Black Heart. Even that giant bird thing isn't a problem.

They're gonna do this several times again, aren't they? Make me fight multiple bosses in succession without a save or even a heal.

Attached: 1197858564.png (253x353, 171.94K)

Attached: PSA.png (962x698, 285.69K)

5 Getting sick threw a wrench in my plans.

Well you've got some catching up to do.

Attached: 62670124_p0.png (1080x1080 444.39 KB, 13.34M)

At first glance that looked less like a bandaid and more like an infection due to the color pallete and low res

She should check that shit with a doctor…

Attached: Uni (26)

Uni arrived and she's a fucking brick because it didn't come with a power cable. 7
just

Did you miss that part of the article or did the merchant pull a fast one on you?

Attached: pantiuni.jpg (1000x1412, 173.36K)

Which model do you have? The later ones replaced the proprietary cable with a generic microusb port.

I bought a cable because I'm too pissed to wait another few days to see if this thing even works. Surprisingly I saw a copy of Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls in a drawer at the FUCKING gamestop.

Merchant pulled an "honest mistake". I got him to ship me a replacement.

1001, it uses the proprietary cable.

On the bright side, having two cables is pretty handy, assuming the system works.

So I managed to get the game working, but none of the dlc is appearing in the menu after I downloaded it. I also can't find the retranslation patches for vita, the links on /nep/ are dead.

V-II R is coming out on May 8 for the US, and on May 11th for the EU
archive.is/7cIGA

Somebody post that image from Hello New World where Rom and Ram are going to Toyz R Mazu

will someone ever port the fanslation of re;birth 2 to the Vita?
Its so frustrating to know it got finished on PC but wasn't able to make it on the Vita like re;birth 3 did (especially when some of the assets and things involved in translation were ripped using the vita games)

Thanks for reminding me user
/r/ing the fan-translated Vita version of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3

Read damn OP, faggot.

Check that download link faggot

It's down?
You need to search yourself then until somebody will fix it or upload it again

That's what I'm doing nerd, I'm asking so that people can help and also be aware about it

I FINALLY FUCKING FOUND IT AND DECIDED TO MIRROR IT
OP PLEASE CHANGE THE PASTA TO LINK TO THIS POST AS WELL, THANKS

>>>/nep/5081

I don't know if you need to apply the patch to a japanese version of the game, or the english one for it to work. A readme should be included with the file as well.
(or you can just include the download link directly in the OP , that would be nice too)

You apply it to the english version.

I should've said US or European version, dunno what I was thinking but I'm guessing US
thankfully this seems a lot easier to perform than other fan translation patches in terms of simplicity of instructions. I just hope that it works

Yes, it's the US version. The folder names need to match up, so since the patch is for PCSE00661 that's the version you need to install it to.
Glad you found it.

Sorry I didn't get to you earlier but yeah, it was available on some random mod host. Glad you found it.

I found Nep PP at an EB Games, but generally they only have Western stuff, if anything. Doesn't matter to me though since there's actually a shop that sells Vita games locally. I also got damn lucky in finding a hackable 3G Vita at Gametraders of all places. Very clearly unused by the previous owner with no scratches or OLED burn.

Attached: 2018-02-05-001539.jpg (960x544, 54.39K)

I wish it had more search engine presence. More importantly there was something fucky with that site.
Also
>you could only login to that site with your (((steam credentials)))
Totally not a horrible model
What a headache. It was also too late at night for me to try installing the patch without falling asleep.

It probably does in other languages.

Did it end up working alright in the end?

I haven't been in the threads in nearly a year, my dude. And that shit's low-hanging fruit. NTR is supposed to cut and cut deep. You'll know when I do it, trust.

Begone foul demon, and never trouble the mortal realm again­

Attached: 1435796644970.jpg (445x524, 20.77K)

Attached: Jacket_off_peace.jpg (778x1200, 294.98K)

I want to lick big nep's tummy :3

Fuck it I'm grabbing producing perfection even though it only has 5 tracks. 15

Which oracle do you think should get a game? I think either Histoire or Mina.

Histy for sure.

Attached: 1464384024613.jpg (1920x1080, 268.19K)

Better question is why doesn't Histy already have a game?

But user she's been in almost every game

But she isn't the main character in any of them.

Attached: f854af96dc91db6f24bd027be128acbdb9de25a6a3db52b437195d1c21ae4de6.png (2150x3035, 2.69M)

Educational games with Histy
Typing Tutor with Histy

she looks like a man

fund it

Even better question: When does Vert get one? She's an actual main character.

Attached: 2018-01-29-214624.jpg (960x544, 137.25K)

Wouldn't that involve just playing games all day like Vert does.

You forgot about her getting too friendly with loli characters and her going ~ara ~ara on them.

She just wanted a little sister of her own you pervs!

Vert time management game where you have to balance the NEET VIDYA SESSIONS with actual CPU responsibilities? I'm in.

Attached: 11858419886998945792_20170526133234_1.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Compa
Neptune
Noire
If ?
Did I got everything right?

Nothing bad about that.
If Vert would have one, she would have large tits too.

The last one is Red, she's the only one that refers to the other girls that way.

Attached: 13477321.jpg (1280x720, 117.55K)

how za faku am I supposed to get through the story of superdimension sega hard grills if the quests are gonna get time eater'd ??

Attached: 1430359752239.png (295x366, 174.56K)

By not being shit

Attached: Histoire mech hands cut-in.jpg (500x500, 179.08K)

It will take a while until I will play that one.
I am still on Re;Birth 1. I spent too much time on grind and completing plans.

Don't spend too much time on RB1 (unless you are enjoying it). It's not canon, so I don't want you to feel like all that work you did was a waste.

Are the original ps3 neptunia games worth a play? Or are the rebirth games remasters?

The Original game on the PS3 is completely different from RB1. The setting is the same, but the writing and plot are almost completely different. The gameplay, however, is absolutely atrocious. As for Mk2 and V, you can just play RB2 and RB3 as they are actual remasters. As far as the games chronology goes, you have the OG game which was a conclusive game, so they retconned it with Mk2, so nothing in the OG game matters. Then there's Victory. Then they released RB1, 2, and 3, but RB1 is still not in the canon chronology. So to answer your question, RB2 and 3 are remasters. RB1 is a completely different game. While I enjoyed the writing of OG, the gameplay is so bad.

Thanks user guess I'll still play the OG one since I'm an autist.

I hope you enjoy it. I liked the story and dialogue, but the battle system was atrocious.

Speaking of atrocious, don't count on Rei being anything but useless. Tari will never be reborn. Also I just finished the Neptune and Noire bit of Gun Gun Pixies.
I liked that much. The overall game is a deeply flawed mess though.

Same. It didn't go any better in Re;birth 3 which I still have to beat. Re;birth 2 might require it since I'm a bit of a pleb and it seems to ramp up the difficulty. I've finally got time to play games again for a bit.

If that one track of Black Heart is anything to go by the music is also ghastly.

Attached: NEPU.jpg (445x440, 79.01K)

I am enjoying it a lot.
I still need to wait to April to pirate Re;birth 2 and Re;Birth 3 though.
Data throttle was mistake.

Exp grind isn't that bad, when you are able to kill multiple mech risky monsters in one dungeon dive.
I got 7 levels from defeating two.
However, dungeon diving for items can go screw itself.

Rei will never be in another main game again, and this makes me very sad

Attached: Which Nep.png (697x642, 403.51K)

I don't grind for exp as a preference. If anything I'd love a plan to turn that off since I do love going to look for items. Better yet, no exp system, item-dependence like Castlevania HD or the level 1 hard modes of some of the DSVanias. All the Neptunia games suffer from mechanical bloat as it is.

You disgrace her.

Attached: MINDBREAK INTENSIFIES.png (901x724, 924.58K)

I neither. I just like to defeat risky monsters.
The closest thing to it is Destroy symbols, but you still need certain level for it to work.
It does sound interesting. I hope that weapons would be fully customizable, if they will ever implement.
Yes, they do.
There are some mechanics that I don't use at all.

If you did a survey of people who played the Rebirth games a vast majority would probably say they don't not even utilize the elemental system/

It all comes down to how much you're willing to do to avoid grind. The Rebirth games give you several ways to avoid grind, but it's a tradeoff: the more you bother with the system, the less grind, and vice versa.

Cross-linking out for potential interest:

Same, just to see the random things like the horsebird dogoo, and you being able to destroy the things that would wipe the floor with you on first encounter or just be an endless battle like the nurse eggplant.

Only for trash mobs, and that's useless for item hunting.

Rarely. Debuffs though, those really help manage some of the heavier enemies.

If only the game didn't encourage you to for cute things like Unis and waifu ribbons. Level-up systems and item hunting really interact destructively, especially in a game like Dawn of Sorrow where you need it to get halfway decent weapons. By the time you do you're OP.

Attached: Nurture your twinleaf.jpg (1900x1080, 128.74K)

There's an elemental system?

You don't have to crosslink like that if it's the same board.

Yes, I didn't used that one mechanic at all.
I am on last boss in Re;Birth 1 right now.

Yes, there is.

No, but it's for clarity since otherwise it just looks like a regular link, and there's nothing worse than being taken out of a thread.

How? I can understand not taking much advantage of it since regular attacks generally do the job, but not missing it entirely!

Attached: Peek.png (700x1710 579.05 KB, 574.22K)

I'd be interested, except that I preordered it myself. Unfortunately there's two more preorders that haven't come out yet and my package won't ship until they do.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

alternativezerosubs.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth2-retranslation/

Note: One DLC is missing from that but pkgj can install it. I'd never used that patch method but it clearly worked since it removes the English voice work. As Re;birth 3 should have done.

Attached: Love for Uni.png (2533x1819, 2.83M)

Hoping someone eventually puts it on vola; Mega's giving me shit these days.

maybe I just didn't remember it, its been like 2 months or so since I finished it, I think.

Fucking nice.
huh?
I've only used pkgi, the fuck is pkgj?
I'm a little confused as I have yet to install any game on the Vita outside of PKGI or the homebrew browser, I've seen how to do it with maidump but I have yet to do it.
Either way, can't I just download the game directly from pkgi and apply the patch instead of downloading from the mega? I'm assuming so because nonpdrm seems to be considered as an option for the download?
Though I'm less sure of that since there doesn't seem to be a separate patch download at all, only the prepatched version in the mega, and a repatching tool earlier in the article

I'm mirroring it right now, it should be up within 20 minutes.

Thanks.

If you know freeshop for the 3ds, it's like that.

wait though, isn't that just PKGI?
I'm asking what the differene between that and PKGJ is?

Fucking. Apparently Uni wants to top the Black Heart fight from Re;birth 1 in assholishness. Time for sidequests. That's my progress so far.

It's a fork of pkgi to add things like DLC and update downloading.

i dont get it

The pen names

I've never posted in these threads before but I do lurk every blue moon to grab images. Here's my payback. Most official art doesn't have high resolution scans or the quality isn't that good. But I think I did a good job scanning this one. Though to admit, I got a little lazy not editing out some of the edges or some glue on 2 pictures. If you really want me to remove the glue though, just request it in the Share Thread and I might be able to edit it out. Though I can only do so much.

exhentai.org/g/1202452/8d93667f11/

Attached: 67820223_p0.jpg (600x929, 416.59K)

This is great user, nicely done.

Attached: __blanc_neptune_series_drawn_by_shironeko_haru__sample-6e0af8b8657ad55387c11ac0dddb304b.jpg (850x1234, 161.18K)

Thanks. Though you might want to remove the yuri and loli tags since it's a non-h thing. People that exclude either of those won't be able to see it.

In addition, you might want to add the tag of what series it is so it shows up as well. I mean, the name should make it show up, but if someone specifies only including the neptunia tag, it won't show up.

I'm amazed that nep beats a juggernaut like FF in terms of gameplay, RPG aspects and performance… and pretty much in writing, too. I guess that's just the state we're at. God help us all.

Attached: 15031603607172546560_20180323031458_1.png (258x234 1.91 MB, 83.7K)

Graphics are more important. We need more polygons in his spikey hair.

any anons have link to Warhammer: Mark of Chaos

Attached: Warhammer-Mark-Of-Chaos-pictures-652.jpg (1280x800, 196.46K)

It's truly depressing that QUALITY developers are the only ones with any good ideas and some intent to understand their audience. Also far too much quotable/true dialogue even in the sub-par localizations.

Did notice one piece of dialogue not fitting in the window in Re;translation 2 Vita. There were some very slight oversteps in Re;translation 3 Vita but this one was maybe half a word cut off. Unfortunate.

This ain't the share thread.

Attached: MAGES..jpg (863x1570, 246.2K)

sorry for posting in the wrong thread user

The "franchise" is on entry 15 not including any side games like CC or Tactics. The only real thing that links them is the reuse of jobs, gods, and for the most part a turn based battle system.
Final Fantasy is the yearly sports game of JRPGs, once a decade there is a single entry that is worth a fuck and the rest may as well be roster swaps because everything else is the same or worse.

I think it's more that Square Enix is a massive company and can't really afford to make niche products used as anything selling under 2m copies because, like other large publishers, they have no idea how to properly budget a game or conserve money and always have to dump millions of dollars into graphics like retards.
They really aren't punished for pumping out garbage either because FFXV sold 7m copies.

Kind of a strange condition to put on their character page for VIIR.

Attached: viir.png (620x418, 335.28K)

>>>/tg/

Why does this specific thread get a pass from moderation and the spammers when the quality of the posts are fucking worse than the tumblrtale threads ever were?

Why are you such a little bitch that you get upset over threads about anime girls.

Attached: __adult_neptune_neptune_series_and_shin_jigen_game_neptune_vii_drawn_by_3_14__sample-2e51be4f934b32f2895133651bfa648a.jpg (850x1202, 210.58K)

I'm just asking, seems a bit fishy, especially with all the avatarfagging.

Where?

Attached: anime girl with floating question mark 2.jpg (823x991, 94.51K)

you're doing it right now

Posting images on an imageboard isn't avatar fagging. Also there hasn't been any spamming and there are rarely "quality" posts on Holla Forums anymore.

Attached: 97aa452d6921217270960ef6d56ac037df48de709469a90f99b4129357b13f67.gif (500x281, 643.76K)

why don't you just cram your (you)s down his throat while you're at it, miserable sluts

Because the thread could use more activity.

nigger the undertale threads consistantly had two on the first page each with the exact same fucking posts. the nep general gets bumped maybe twice a week. also anime girls are in no way as obnoxious as gay furniggery.
sage because no neps

bad excuse. this is meta shit, activity should at least be tangentially related to neps even if its just shitposting, I've seen this fag doing the same shit in a few other threads today, just report and ignore

Say it with me.

NEPTUNIA IS A VIDEO GAME

jokes on you, I just got on my computer

doesn't stop them from shitting on other video game threads

Can you stop making the thread and by extension this board shit with you posts please?

Ignore the obvious bait, drop neps.

Attached: unknowngya.png (1280x793 1.6 MB, 1.14M)

what kinda violent heartless freak are you?
I'd never let my neps go.

pic didn't upload

Attached: DZKgyZKXkAIX_p0[1].jpg (1200x903, 155.87K)

I kind of want to. Re;birth 2 is souring my opinions on the candidate girls very quickly. Ram/Rom pulled that back-to-back fight trickery, at least it wasn't 1v1 this time. Rom at least managed to make amends but I'm still not heavily into those two. Uni also sucks when she's being Noire's worst aspects turned up to 11. My opinion hasn't really improved on Nepgear either, she's just not interesting enough to me. Neptune for better or worse at least annoys me.

I'm totally going for the worst ending in this.

Attached: Somethingcute.jpg (1492x2048, 411.75K)

Yeah I feel rb2 has some pretty low points. Probably my least favorite of the rb games. The bad end is worth getting though.

Attached: 4990fd1122adfd9bc87ecfaa53fb2101d2c33ec0cb864e0ec24e09fa647fb079.jpg (850x742 543.13 KB, 238.69K)

She's the exact opposite though, she's Noire-lite.

How small is Histoire again

Attached: Histoire, Pudding.jpg (1214x674 268.65 KB, 589.06K)

Looked up the worst ending criteria and I think I might've missed one of the chapter 2 events. Joy. I think I'll just go back to Re;birth 3 for now, last I played, Nepgear stuffed up and joined us.

Her tsun affects her far more negatively than it does Noire. Doesn't help when the main cast is weaklings and brats. I can't believe I'm saying it but Neptune truly is the most suited to being the lead for making things happier, and for transforming into something godly.

Attached: BOING.webm (1280x720, 268.64K)

Small enough.

Attached: histy.jpeg (900x1200 613.62 KB, 985.64K)

Attached: 1406739559911.gif (336x206, 929.51K)

I'm not sure what you mean. She is seen playing and being very friendly with the other candidates, and Nepgear is her best friend canonically. Contrast this with Noire, who is closest to Nep-Nep, but their relationship tends to be instigated the most by Neptune. What I think you mean is the less the tsundere part and more the loner aspect of Noire: she's a perfectionist who tries to not rely on others and takes on everything she can by herself. Uni wants to live up to her sister and be like her, but the problem is Uni isn't Noire, so when she tries to emulate Noire like that it doesn't go very well . You see an opposite relationship with Neptune and Nepgear, where the two act completely different in their regular forms I could only imagine what would happen to Histoire if she had two Neptunes to deal with regularly.

Attached: playing.jpg (1920x1080, 965.23K)

I wanna tenderly love a Histy.

Is it wrong if i want to impregnate all the Neptunia girls?

As long as you love them equally, then it's fine. That's probably impossible for any man though, so you should pick one.
Also, reminder to take responsibility.

Attached: Huge Cowgirl.png (533x800 596.41 KB, 480.91K)

Attached: d3717f910ad5ba3b8c6a18d501223cc9d890da663dc38954eb4c67df2bfb2474.jpg (800x1129, 709.37K)

Attached: nepgriffith.webm (720x576, 10.57M)

Despite the tsun, Noire generally shows a spine throughout Re;birth 1 and still manages to get along with Neptune. Even Vert and Blanc. It's the nature of their interactions and character, not whether they're all best friends, that I prefer them to the candidates. Too childish and/or pathetic.