Important shit the game never even hints as

Attached: Karbox[1].jpg (267x372, 20.52K)

Funnest mode of the game and you need "hints" at it?
Gr8 b8 m8, 8 out of 8

I played it for a long ass time and never knew that.

Attached: 147554604781.jpg (566x480, 54.1K)

Are you retarded?
Next I'll bet you say

Hey OP
Go run into a wall instead of jumping over it
See if you lose patches irl
report back asap, it's very important

Remember when Holla Forums played Air Ride Modoki online a couple years ago? It was great fun. We should have a gamenight for it if someone's willing to host. Hopefully the host won't have a shit-tier connection and toaster running the server next time.

Attached: 1451497614973.jpg (460x410, 33.1K)

That's relatively intuitive

There's no reason to think jumping on a machine manually vs. jumping onto it automatically by walking into it has any difference.

I wanted to play that shit so bad, but I couldn't get it working in wine. Wonder if it's even been updated recently.

It's pretty dumb, it's not like it's any more difficult to jump and land on a machine vs walking at it.

Thief 1 and 2, nothing in the game tells you that it's possible to lean into doors to hear into the next room and it's important if you want to scout ahead without save scumming.

You'll never be allowed to post on /a/ like that, OP.

God Hand has context sensitive attacks by doing different button combinations, like the stomp that pops lying enemies up, and the kick that launches airborne ones. Most of them have buyable versions that don't need the special context, but these ones you always have, and they're extremely useful and just make the combat flow nicer.

What.

Attached: Zhong_Yu_-_RTKXIII.jpg (633x900, 205.53K)

look up "momentum throttling"
it makes more sense if you actually play the game and get a feel for it

Attached: 1467766438456.gif (302x148, 27.37K)

In xenoverse 2, your stamina regenerates twice as fast on the ground

In don't starve, standing under a tree cools you down a little.

momentum throttling or mt
your normal speed actually slows you down, after boosting so much, you might as well drop the a button.

Fascinating~

there's also

The entirety of Dark Souls and Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy Tactics/Tactics Ogre.

You can counter this move by simply shooting Ganondorf with a light arrow while he's charging up. Either this is painfully obvious or nobody has ever figured this out cause their first instinct after the first time getting bolts to the face is to simply run, since I don't really see anyone else ever pointing this out.

On the other hand I never figured out you can light arrow Ganon in the face cause I figured out exactly how to run beneath his feet with perfect timing so I just rush him and take him down like a bitch.

Attached: multiple bolts.jpg (480x360, 11.65K)

It actually tells you this, but on a certain mission halfway through the game.

Attached: 8b26a2111d3decfb1048f584d03da4a1.png (233x170, 40.28K)

You fags make me sick.

Oh you can also counter his charge move by doing a spin attack right before the dark energy hits you.

Yes, when both his hands are over his head and the black shit is forming he won't budge to block your light arrow. When he is Ganon some of his attacks will allow you to run right under him at specific times just don't lock on to him until you're behind him then target lock on to his tail and go to town on him.
But Ganon is so easy that I had to lose to him on purpose.

Which mission, because I replayed it very recently.

I'd love to host a weekend gamenight. That and Simpleplanes multiplayer again.

Tapping a roughly 3 times a second in Diddy Kong Racing makes you go faster.

in crazy taxi if you switch gear to drive and hit the gas you'll get a boost. it can already be in drive when you do this and can be done repeatedly

That's nothing.

wolves hunt in packs

The way commanders work is never completely explained in game, and is usually deduced after losing a bunch of battles due to command limit penalties.

Forgot pic, looks like Holla Forums neglects to tell you about important features too :^)

Attached: 350.jpg (189x267, 14.73K)

In Demon Souls, when fighting Manus, you're supposed to use an amulet to block off his dark energy spells
I didn't know this, so I bruteforced it by keeping my distance, blocking whenever possible, and iframing the one unlockable spell that comes from all directions
Took me 7 or so tries.

Attached: Charge_manus.jpg (1280x720, 129.74K)

I thought people claiming they played Demon's Souls was a meme but well here we are with this faggot.

Attached: ee7220af17c482ba55b1e4be690501b4b89c0455cab473135959ca121f5979ab.jpeg (255x203, 18.95K)

Do you now understand how fucking infuriating it is when I want to listen to Maiden Astraea's song because I need background music, then I glance at the comments and 3/4 of them are "HURR CUCKY VIDYA SAID DAT DIS IS SAD!!!!" "WAAAGH I NEVUR PLAY GAM BUT DIS IS SAD PART SO I CRI EVRYTIM!!!!"

Attached: tfw God is an asshole to his creations.jpg (452x452, 42.93K)

Retard.

Yes. Now I do.

Attached: 29969.jpg (468x283, 46.66K)

Nigger there was a 100+ page manual in the menu.

God damn. I love the game, but it would have been even easier if it was less obtuse about this.

Attached: Mastiff.png (1272x714, 830.86K)

It was behind a fucking hidden wall.
Of course if I actually got the item I'd have read the description of it.

I'd like to play it, but my hand-me-down computer lags real bad in city trial, even in singleplayer with a low draw distance

it worked just fine on my old hand-me-down computer thats on the verge of dying, though

Carnival Night Zone barrels.

Shit webcomic I know, but relevant.

Attached: skifree.png (740x207, 49.45K)

You'll inevitably crash and then the monster will get you.

Attached: Syrup_castle.PNG (195x143, 2.87K)

Aw fuck. I remember somehow finding out about that as a kid. Not sure if I figured it out or someone told me, it was definitely before I had internet access.

I still have the cheat code book that I read that from. Great game - super underrated. Still my personal favorite of the Wario games.

In 4th generation armored core games if you QB and turn at the same time without a movement input, you can quickly turn in place. This is vital for blade users

Also if you barely squeeze the QB trigger you'll do a much more powerful QB than just flooring it

I scroll down sometimes to see if I'm going to be listening to an original or a remix. Faggots can't help but shove their electronic garbage into every thing.

I didn't even know there was a dodge until the fight with Armstrong.

I only found ONE MENTION of VaatiVidya.
You disappointed me.

Attached: 4.png (656x864 80.25 KB, 98.45K)

Go to any video that has Astraea in it and you will start to recognize a pattern. They all use the same fucking talking points that come from Vaati.
"No John, YOU are the villain."
They don't have to mention him, but they sure like to talk exactly like him.

Sounds like a glitch.

In AssCreed 3, I didn't realize that you could manage assassins like you could in Brotherhood until after I completed the game. It's never explained like most of the game's mechanics.

Attached: 1456072075116.png (302x279 124.97 KB, 103.61K)

Most of the mechanics in Xenoblade 2. especially blade combos and how they're implemented into chain attacks

They sometimes don't add anything. They just put it out there and expect you to know it's their shitty remix or "extended" version where they just take the harpsichord part and make it last 10 minutes.

Attached: Tommy Gives Kirby an Air Ride.webm (480x360, 1.32M)

This entire fucking game is filled to the brim of tech shit that is intentional and unintentional and the manual and training mode just make you assume you could play it just like the gamecube version.

Attached: Mario Strikers Trick Shots.mp4 (608x360, 12.1M)

Because no one has ever fought a boss that doesn’t fight back and thought, “Hrm, my opponent didn’t fight back, why was that? I basically cut down a defenseless foe.” Everyone has to get their opinions from some e-celeb faggot. Though knowing Vaati-plagiarism and his fantards, you may be right

There's literally no indication when it's going to happen or that it happens.
The only give away is that the Garbage Lines at the bottom will literally line up straight the entire time giving them free tetrises.
You can literally spam them all the way up to the top of the fucking board and it will always be a perfect line to ensure the AI can shit out a ton of lines really fast.

Attached: .jpg (474x237, 33.72K)

When I fought them, I didn't think "maybe I'm the bad guy." No, I thought "wow, they took the 'pure maiden and her valiant knight' trope and turned it around." Garl and Astraea show what happens when you care too much for something that it twists and corrupts you into a fanatical obsession. Astraea was willing to kill innocent and brave knights so she could "cure" the valley. But if you look at the swamp carefully, you can see dead and rotting fish, implying that it wasn't always like that and it only turned into that recently, perhaps from the appearance of an Archdemon. *wink wink nudge nudge* Garl was willing to be the lackey who cut down the knights because he loved Astraea. A love so deep he was willing to murder.

I forgot to mention. If you look at view counts for any video involving Astraea, they are almost always over ten times the amount compared to other characters/bosses/songs and half the comments are posted at a date AFTER Vaati's prepare to give me shekels video.

The only thing worse than lorefags in the souls community was the meme spewing redditor cunts

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (736x736, 64.78K)

This lore video just came out today. Check it.

in MH4U you can climb walls without putting away your weapon if you press A mid-roll. Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think it was mentioned anywhere (i discovered it by accident)

Attached: 42a.png (912x570, 162.54K)

The crabbos still love/want to murder you

Attached: d321d3f1fd78da8cf0b49738640206179f29b8caf32d4ebeddb020f257c8c695.png (465x538, 12.69K)

That'd be fun.