Barotrauma Thread

Well shit, looks like it's time for Barotrauma after how many fucking years of hiatus.

Server: Turbonigger's HateHouse
Password: bait

Attached: fug.png (1280x721, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5904
mega.nz/#!6AYQzLDS!ljm_PZ2YMBoWunwD14dFzGlDqVm0oSRZDhKaO8jBDx0
barotrauma.gamepedia.com/Chemicals
undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5924
undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7781
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody?

really faggot?

It's been more than 20 seconds.
Nobody's replied for more than 20 seconds.
Do you read timestamps?

Go here: undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
Download latest version
Extract latest version wherever
Congratulations, you've installed barotrauma.

I'm going to bed, but I'll be happy to play if it's up tomorrow.

It's still up, faggots.

Alright I might meme for a bit.
Did they update anything at all?

Quite a lot, actually, though since i don't remember where the changelogs are i'll note down some shit here.
- Multiplayer Campaigns
- Crowbars for forcing open doors
- Revolvers for executing traitors
And a couple new missions if you get bored of the same shitty cargo runs.

Ohh, might be worth checking out, at least until the reactor blows every 5 seconds the round starts, but hey shit happens.

Thankfully i think the nigger who did that shit's gone.

Looks like someone better let him know.

all I can say is Im sorry.

No thanks.
I can't handle giant fucking horrifying insect/sea creatures.

There is a mod to change the crab to a black guy. Maybe we can do that.

whats this game?

You start as a part of the crew of an underwater vessel and have 3 minutes to blow up the reactor.

Server's down while i sleep.

Not the best rounds but still fun dying with you all. Maybe tomorrow we can actually live.

At least I know how to pilot a boat as long as it doesn't have a hole in it.

I'm not the reactor exploding guy but I'm the guy that welded the doors. What did I miss?

Basically this

Attached: 34y9uoo.png (1599x1181, 1.96M)

Please tell me you actually did this.

Attached: 833fa2ba1f5e44eb232c74348336fe30025ce5c480b6b2c37395996765e5e7b3.jpg (391x391, 55.49K)

Fuck it i can't sleep and i should have slept last night anyway, Server's going back up.
Server: Turbonigger
Password: bait

fuck hold on i'm joining

joining also

And that's why these threads never take off. Call me when people stop playing like niggers.

Pottery.

Holla Forums's probably still bitter that gamerfood griefed us and the toddlers who ran the servers got angry probably never came back.

You fresh off the SS13 thread, friend?

what are you going on about you fag? if you want to play just play. nobody is killing anybody.

Was the same shit there.
Same shit here.
The games are mostly fine. The players are, however terrible.
Yes, you're having a great deal of fun. Congratulations.
Just make sure you remember this thread before I have to read another "Why is this game dead" on the catalog.

Read the rules: deep sea creatures are not allowed to post.

This game should be more about going down deeper than about simply going from A to B. The ruins should be located right at the edge of the abyss and there should be a narrow pathway to the ruin so that you'd have to park your mothership and continue with a shuttle. Would be awesome.

Most submarines are also way too fast. You can just outrun the fish monsters instead of fighting them even with the vanilla submarines.

Anyway, this is a fucking awesome game and this game in 3D would be even more awesome. Subnautica is way too colorful candy land in my opinion and everything looks like it's designed by Apple. It should have that gritty Das Boot atmosphere instead and the audio design should make you fear the water pressure.

Gonna say this once because I recognized pretty easily what killed the last threads.

If you faggots want to have a good game then don't acknowledge people who bitch about meta shit and everybody thinking the servers are *no fun allowed" because you can't drill a hole in the sub and flood the whole place. Stay organized as a community and unless you have screenshot/video proof of an owner being a shitter don't bother replying to people who do so. Have an owner who knows how to filter the retards who do nothing but blow up the engine and kill randomly with retarded excuses that can't be verified on the spot. Basically make sure your server is full of whitelisted people who actually want to play the game. Also speaking of which it used to be that the only way you COULD whitelist was just by making sure the server capacity was full of people who wanted to play so shitters couldn't join. Did they ever implement server side features for banning/kicking? As it is the game is almost built for shitters to destroy rounds unless you have decent moderation. It's to easy to just completely fuck the round because 1 person decided to spend 2 seconds overheating the engines.

hey, you fucking brainlet negroids. the server's down and we fucked and got fucked without you bitchy cunts. next time we have a server up don't complain about stupid meta shit, just hop in and play the game.

Try hosting on more reasonable times.
Burgers are waking up and yuro's are at work.
Right now is prime NEET time.

I did, there was one time I made my name Robbie Rotten and joined on a PvP mission, grabbed a plasma cutter and started causing havoc on my sub, during the chase I locked myself in a room and welded the door shut. Then over the radio I said "Look at this cutter that I just found", cut a hole in the floor and in the wall of the sub, flooding it.

There have been a few times where I actually want to play, but not deal with retards and my friends and I loaded up one of the escape subs with supplies and gear and fucked off. We usually end up surviving longer than the main sub because there's like 3-4 people and we end up stealing most of the gear of the main sub, with people being too dumb to craft new stuff.

Half the time the base subs don't even have supplies to make more shit, at least last time I played. This game is way to easy to fuck with, but the chaos kinda makes it fun.

Maybe I'll throw up a sub later because I just love the punishment.

It's SS13 but in an underwater submarine.

I'll consider making a server and moderating it (spectating, not playing) to keep the le epic trolls out.

Does anyone still have that image of all the best custom subs from small to huge?

If you're gonna do it and you think every fag who will play is experienced grab Barotrauma Extended to die horribly.

Do we have a server up and running? I want to try this.

I mean i can put one up if doesn't.

fuck it, server's up with no mods
Server - THE TIME HAS COME
password - bait

alright I'll join for a bit

Annnd he had to go. I'm still around if someone wants to put up a room. I might do one later but I have to do some things in the mean time.

Is this still being griefed to hell by the same two people from 3 years ago or has it actually become fun?

That's even more depressing. Jesus fuck.

Attached: 2d46288f37566668f9de88b93b706dd4600bd60c6dd82ccf311e4a34a637b4ec.png (371x380, 151.75K)

The post you see in the beginning is from me.

i return to make shitty barotrauma rooms
Server - THE TIME HAS COME
Password - bait

The password isnt working.

Just kidding im a fucking retard

Why the fuck is everything flooded?

Attached: 6ab7d67971c6bbb1e127397a16ef9ac656b46b290a113ca848d55284b7801f15.png (256x256, 4.72K)

This game is giving me PTSD.

Attached: noneedtoworry.png (611x670, 488.48K)

let me know if you fags can't join

im calling it a day lads.

SAME SERB, NEW HOST
Come on fags, join.

can't join my nigga

fuk, let me open the ports

alright try now

"no response from remote host"
rip

Let me try one more thing

alright try it now.

nah it's fucked

Doesn't work. I threw up my own serb.

god dammit, ports are open and firewalls says its cool. Sorry, no idea what the issue is.

Whats is called, I don't see anything.

I feel the two legendary autists awakening again

THE TIME HAS CUM

name/pass?

And pass should be bait.

I don't even see that one on the list. Maybe this is rip.

See it now?

I see it but still can't join, no response from host, shit game, shit server setups.

yeah I can't join either, lets just play later or something.

Isn't this Space Station 13 but in a submarine?

Mostly, it's a bit leaner and the fuckups just lead to a swifter death.

pretty much but the rounds are much quicker, death is alot more common. and there is not yet enough content to make this gameplayable for longer amounts of time. there's some pretty good mods out for it. i have the idea the game developers are stuck on how to make this game actually fleshed out.but its free and quite alot of fun to try out with some Holla Forumsirgins.

I'll probably do some hosting later tomorrow for anyone who is up for it.

Why isn't there sex in the game? You know damn well if you are stuck in a submarine for years on end, surround by monsters from the deep that can kill you in a matter of seconds along with greifers itching to strike at a moment's notice, your body is insictuivly going to try to breed with the closest woman available. Cum stains in every bed, every bathroom, every door. Cum everywhere. I mean everywhere. If not all women are pregnant withing the first hour you know this game is gay as fuck and unrealistic.

No girls allowed

you mean an average of like 5 minutes?

2 if your engineer is retarded.

Girls were actually forbidden on ships because they were thought to bring bad luck, so sailors just fucked each other.

Is that why the navy is always joked about as being fruity?

Yes. Men would fight over women and end up damaging the morale of the ship, so women weren't wanted as sailors. Nevertheless, many sailors couldn't spend month out at sea without any sexual stimulation, so they settled for the alternative.

Anyone up to play?

I'm waiting on some fag to host so we can play a legit game, in the mean time i'm going to keep rigging C4 to random wireless modules on pub ships and waiting for randomized doom.

Also if anyone hasn't seen the movie "Das Boot", go watch it.
It's really great.

Am I too late to join the fun?

Attached: candy.png (800x1033, 54.53K)

Nope. Someone has to start up a server very soon. Have faith.

I think whats bad is the people who take the piss easy approach with griefing and overload the reactor. I like doing subtle things

or

SERB NOW

would play a legit game
its been well over a year since i played this

I mean, the other day we had a guy who reversed a pump in a section of a ship, he closed the door off but removed the wire so we couldn't get in and fix the flooding. While we all ran over there wondering why the door wouldnt open, he went to the reactor door and removed the outer button and walled himself in. It was funny because we played right into his hand and had a laugh.
We had a flawless run and I realized that without a little chaos, the game can be kinda boring.

I tried hosting the other day but I don't know what the issue is. Maybe I'll try later

Attached: 36698710357843.gif (440x330, 2.87M)

I'll host a server.
Ideal submarines?
Yes/no on respawn shuttles?
Round end voting?

Dunno/doesn't matter
No
Yes

I'll download it and hop on if there's a serb.

Server: men of taste
Password: mars
Running on Mission, traitors later if we get pop, planning to host for a couple of hours.

Joined, come in fags

huh I guess this game really doesn't like alt-tabbing even with borderless windows. quality.

check ports, make sure to port forward

and then there were four

IS the master server down?

I just tried looking at it and I'm not getting a response.

Try restarting the game. Works for me now

Joining.

Went down again?

CAN WE GET ONE ROUND WITHOUT SOMETHING GOING WRONG

RIP

servers down>>14490356

master server seems to be dying/dead

New men of taste up for now
Pass is unchanged.

Anyone know if possible to host without host being on as a player?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: perfil_twitter_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.43K)

host blease

I know. This software POS lags like hell

except the dead/dying guy
America is a third-world country

Attached: 3967541036574903.JPG (645x1378, 89.85K)

On the next episode of Barotrauma:
The end.

Attached: Bathe me in red.jpg (714x832, 85.68K)

Where's the serb

undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5904

Server ded?

wew

How the fuck do I run this on linux?

hosting again
Server: men of taste
Password: mars

can't connect

I am absolutely livid. Give me a moment, I'll see if I can sort it out.

okay try now

I think the entire thing is fucked.

same here what the fuck.

Masterserver comes back after ~5 minutes, I'm seeing the same thing on my end.

Whoever this is:
You have the wrong game version.

master server just popped back up

Thursdays.

Attached: gamsfeld.png (319x320, 42.11K)

it's back

You trying to ruse me?

and so is the master server

master server is fluctuating, lobby is here, keep refreshing.

God dammit, that sub seemed like it would be a nice one too. Gib file.

waiting on people to get in, not sure if the master server is fucked.

I'm still hosting, but here's the file anyway.
pdf -> .sub
delete the old one in your barotrauma folder

anyone have a mirror?

mega.nz/#!6AYQzLDS!ljm_PZ2YMBoWunwD14dFzGlDqVm0oSRZDhKaO8jBDx0

thx m8

rip men of taste, his connection went full potato

garfield
thursgays

Let's see if this is any better.

Attached: 1375303879031.gif (395x350, 2M)

NYYEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What's up Doccc?

So did the master server stop shitting itself yet?

Crashed and burned like a god damn meteor.

Attached: 1466795641978-0.jpg (715x694, 57.75K)

garfield server still up for all interested

bump, dont be a nigger

Attached: clown.png (531x521, 223.99K)

Be warned, it is full of niggers.

updated Hawkington with medbay, misc fixes/additions

Is this anything like ss13?

Attached: s113.jpg (556x457, 28.05K)

yes

Whats the password?

just fuck my shit all up

Attached: IMG_20141029_160916.jpg (178x233, 11.09K)

Barotrauma you say? Don't temp me to update my shitty mods after all these years to up the meme anty.

I come bearing the gifts of using your own custom head and clown class with a honking bike horn and squeaking clown shoes.

Attached: ss (2015-10-27 at 11.29.50).jpg (1606x935, 242.21K)

nothing of the sort, unless they massively updated it since then

You have got to be fucking kidding me

what in gods name just happened

Server came back again.

Oh well I guess not then.

What's the serb? AssWeCan?

garfield
pw : thursgays

Can't see shit cap'n!

Attached: fugg.png (1373x773, 564.02K)

don't blow up to much now, have fun

New serb?

garfeld ded

Attached: f5d26d7fa0d828eae43121fe6a7332cacf72965757bad539bfbe18b48c0b8c4d.gif (500x239, 1.96M)

Never

Attached: moloch.png (1680x1050, 3.36M)

Any way to preventing the laggy intro when launching the game?

Sorry guys, will host for an entire day if possible. Don't kill your selfs.
>Is actually the strelok of taste host

How do you close that bloody console window? It pops up sometimes shooting dozens of error messages at me and makes it impossible to move.

Well why don't you host now so we have a gamenight?

Sorry. Host is up now
Name: Strelok
password: sneekibeeki

bump, waiting for players

Bamp

Servers up, i'll keep it up as long as possible.
cuurently 4-5 players, max 18 but thats probably not a good idea.

Attached: 1414118288587.gif (450x402, 838.97K)

Respawn shuttle. Have fun. Gotta get it to the ship within a time limit or it rams you to death.

I have no idea why we shot up like that. I wasn't even on the controls. Perhaps the auto pilot went haywire after it broke.

barotrauma.gamepedia.com/Chemicals

for doctors

wew lad

F3

Ballast got emptied.

It was a nice 30 seconds of joy.

We got ten people on. Bumping.

Did that sub just crash the server?

Yup.

Good sub.

To many guys on, I'll play later if its still up.

I remembered the thing that caused the "not venting air" bug and tested it, that issue should be fixed now. Here's the final version of the HMS Hawkington. If I do any more work, it'll probably be on a different sub.

U sure it's supposed to be PDF? Server admin here.

Servers backup after mandetory restart due to errors

just rename the extension to .sub nigga

already done.

Bumping, we got 9 peeps.

thanks skill system

plz help

What's this new serb's password?

No, this Ocean Man serb. No one is on strelok right now.

what is the password then, nig

that password doesn't even work on strelok's server you faggot

It very much does. You just typed it in incorrectly.

Thread theme

Attached: The Watersons - The Bonny Ship The Diamond-9wWDnXUAPWI.mp4 (854x480, 9.73M)

SERB IS STRELOK
PASS IS SNEEKIBEEKI

fixed

Attached: barotrauma.webm (640x480, 1.44M)

Why must it be like this

Attached: 5e85203edd3f8394d18cda410725aa8e235571602655d2f7c710294ede80f6a4.jpg (480x268, 32.8K)

Attached: 1438345121328.gif (250x250, 30.06K)

Attached: 1379621515658.gif (200x200, 88.95K)

Well, the game is designed for maximum niggery since the pleasure gained by fucking everything up is quicker than actually trying to complete a mission.
And most of the times even competent players will get buttfucked by bullshit.

Can't wait till Team Gamerfood does it again.

Attached: 152100706598.jpg (698x524, 44.46K)

Wouldn't the solution be to give braixen hentai and an onahole to each man? Think about it. No need to use 3DPD to stop faggotry.

Attached: ac5b12ca5aac9cbb390e1709589acd20bbb0608cd3f7d771e29bf73e88498a6e.jpg (1280x720, 62.4K)

Daily reminder that doublecuckchan got massively owned by teamgamerfood and sperged out like the reddit autists they are.

You seem frustrated.

Serb took muh place. Muh app hang crashed the entire comp ffs.

Also shit double post.kill me now with Endworm
new server: SNEEKIBEEKI
Password: strelok

I haven't a clue how to play can I still join?

Is there a way or console command to lock the FPS at 60 without fucking Vsync on?

Download game join server. Search for server name and imput password?

SERB?

Bumping

any new server going up soon?

Name: Strelok
Password: k
I aint a serb….

Joining

Can you turn voting for subs on?

I spent like 8+ hours using what we've learned from george melons hawkington and turned it into a larger shitheap with fun shit for everyone but it has some oxygen generation problems for some reason.

current issues: lack of spare screwdrivers (but theres a fab and a metal crate to alleviate that) and the 100% linked vents in random rooms may decide to tell you to fuck yourself.

Is this your sub? Why is it encoded as a pdf?

jsut rename it to .sub my dude.

team cuckfood detected

The trick for the vents is to pump the oxygen generator's output way the fuck up, 2000 should do for most subs. The problem is that it doesn't distribute to vents evenly as it should unless you're meeting a certain generation threshhold, I think remnants of the on-hold atmos system.

Don't let actual retards make you skittish, the server log is pretty robust now, so it should be easy to ID and remove miscreants.
Takes them longer to wheedle their way back in than it does for you to ban them, it's that easy.

how many times did he assblast you in that frag video exactly?
What am I going to do arrange the oxygen tanks in the submarine in a particular way to inject a rootkit into your computer?

Attached: 0f1c8f975f16cb86172176fb71a3e6e92631ac32c8bbec9e63f5b7ce00c720f2.jpg (640x637, 42.39K)

I took a look in editor.
Be wary of stacking plates too hard, it does get to be anti-FUN. Gun radius can be expanded to allow extra utility since their slight extension means more room to fire without hitting the sub. More aesthetic stuff is always good, people dig fins and braces, and it lets you keep some visible wiring without making it ugly as hell. Consider cutting down on supercaps a bit, you don't really need that many- more space for certain utilities and tools, readily available suits or cabinets. Junction boxes should be readily available, the one behind the reactor will also cause an instant-meltdown if it lights. I try to minimize hatch use because it breaks people's brains, but then again, I make fragile ass corvettes.
Overall design premise is good and it looks like it'd be fun to play with.

and one last thing I noticed after the post, as far as I'm aware hulls should only ever include doors, hatches, and internal spaces, I think it makes capped gaps when walls get damaged to some degree, and including the wall as part of the hullspace might make the sub take water way faster than it should (i.e., max pressure before fully broken walls). Watch to see if this actually happens before changing it, but if it does, this is probably what's going on.

God you guys are so fucking retarded as a group it hurts, perhaps some detonators are in order.

Ben garrison and masketta man are niggers and should be shot. If you're going to troll at least do it in a fun way. Sinking subs at round start or killing the captain while everyone is watching is fun exactly once.

Attached: 7a39de3ba853999bf9240686d958d2d5b3e1a0f9c8428ce543ff87ee905b47d0.jpg (400x300, 68.27K)

I'm really surprised you guys aren't running barotrauma extended. It adds a ton. It'd defiantly add to the "FUN"

Well, let's add it then. Is this the right version?
undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5924

How do you play this game? Could I hop in and learn as I go, or is it one of those games where you need to read through the wiki first?

It's pretty easy. Just do the tutorial and you're pretty much golden.

Yea that's the right version.

You should add this sub with the extended mod, Strelok.
undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7781

Sure.

Attached: crawling.png (1433x894, 1.19M)

Also a guitar, I guess.

Attached: gitter.png (515x374, 228.74K)

Why play Cunter Dyke, Holla Forums? Come on and join us for some deep sea fun.

SERVER: strelok
PASSWORD: k

any good new subs?

Game version?

fug

Griefing is so bland on barotrauma, i remember when we frist played and retards were like "i am going to make le ebin griefing story" and even them noticed how bland it was since its so easy but new griefing retards keept comming, it happened also in the SS13 serve on it's frist days when idiots pounched you and tried to break shit and went brain dead inmediatly when you easily robust them because they didnt even figured out the controls and interface, Holla Forums can be worse than niggers.

One last bump. I don't want interest in the game to die.

there ain't any 8ch server to join and upnp refuses to work on my router for whatever reason (manual port forwarding also doesn't work)

New submarine I made for BTE mod only. just change from .pdf to .sub
Who wants to host BTE?

Whoops I forgot to include one minor adjustment to ensure that certain pumps were online at roundstart heres the update.

Here's a bte server then.

gorfeld
thursgays

Attached: christine w chandler signature.png (277x99, 13.06K)

bump, join the server, niggers

For anyone not in the loop just seeing the thread BTE is barotrauma extended 5.2b currently. download the mod its great.

We need more fags in here

Attached: 277762f79dd22ed282ce4875d51205b888cacb15737e83a4cc22f7ba4be700bb.gif (400x379, 1016.57K)

Trying to spectate gives me a crapload of error logs saying it can't spawn or find items and also tries to find stuff on my E: drive where it used to be but isn't anymore.

same thing happened to me, had to do a clean reinstal and set everything up in the launcher rather than the settings

We are running the BTE mod, try installing it/clean install.
Use the barotrauma launcher exe to switch the content package to BTE. and then normally loading the regular exe will continue to use BTE.

server is kill

No, I do not believe it does.

Attached: 1433140795641.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

gorfields should try this to see if it was puush corrupting it.

submrine figgsd

Attached: 1377956188770.jpg (1280x720, 285.75K)

wot happened

Where's the serb faggots

(BTE)Gorfeld
thursgays

wew

Well this was fun.

It's FOTM shit, take it to fucking >>>/cuckchan/

(1)
Wow you are fucking retarded or a bot aren't you

Not with a bang, but with a sub dragging you to your grave.

watching the captain finally realize that he was giving orders to a sub full of dead morons was great.

Server dead for tonight?

is somebody gonna host the server again today? I'd do it, but my router a shit and port forwarding doesn't work.

bampu in hope for server

New server while I'm gone. Try not to crash the serv by fucking yourselves via endworms
strelok
pass: sneekibeeki

Oh neat, I enjoyed playing this with you shitheads a couple of years ago. Have a greentext story:
I never had a single win while playing with Holla Forums because even when nobody is griefing you fuckers are just retarded. Still, it'll be fun to do it again.