DEBATE: Transgender Mayor vs. Crowder! | Louder With Crowder

youtube.com/watch?v=IgrUpEgad88
Sometimes when I'm bored I watch right-wingers doing debates like this. It kinda gives you an insight to his mind, it seems like everything needs to fit a box or a binary to him, lol.

inb4 sage cuz I posted a link about a non-leftist e-celeb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECAvNSho7gY
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how Holla Forums are slowly Ben Garrison-ing him intro an ultra fascist

Is this the fag that pushed an old man then whined after the old guy kicked his ass?

fuck us all it's daddy issues again

the same.

As if he wasn't a soft fascist already.

I mean I understand the trans guy's reason for being against the stupid bathroom law and I'm against it too, but I can't just counter Crowder's argument on trans people in sports. All sport would need to be mixed, not separate into men's and women's for trans people to work properly in every discipline.

I don't, he is normalizing fascism and spreding false info about the left

The "stupid bathroom law" is essentially pic related. I honestly don't have a problem with that, and I haven't seen an argument that wasn't "feels > reals".
Sure, I have no problem with that. Have XX and XY locker rooms, and allow anyone to compete to even footing. True equality.

Pic related*

These comments

wew

I haven't seen an argument for the law that wasn't feels>reals. Why exactly does bathroom access need to be based on chromosomes?

I just finished watching this debate with a race realist. It was pretty good to see how his mind works as well spoiler: it's feels over reals:
youtube.com/watch?v=ECAvNSho7gY

not the user you were responding to but genuinely curious…
Now you're faced with the problem of intersex people, what's your solution to that?

Is Destiny leftist?

To protect women from being sexually assaulted by men in said bathrooms. With the current system, if you spot a man in the women's bathroom, you immediately know that he is not supposed to be there and thus can proactively defend yourself and attempt to get the fuck out of there, and alert other people.

The system is effective, and it has worked for decades. There's no reason to fuck it all up now over a fraction of a percent of the population. If you're trans and you pass, go ahead and use the women's bathroom, nobody is going to say anything. If you don't, get the fuck out of there and piss with the dudes.

That 0.05% of the population gets to use the bathroom that they share the physical outward characteristics of.

How many level of idpol are you on?

Hard to say. He sounds very leftist there but in another debate, which is pure gold, he says he is pretty conservative on some issues:
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

Do you have any statistics to back that up? Or is it just what you feel would happen?

I can link you cases of men dressing up like women (while obviously being men) and molesting women in their bathrooms if you'd like.

Sure dude but anecdotes don't represent an increase in overall sexual violence. Do you have anything showing that these bathroom laws do increase sex crime? As it stands now nothing stops a man from entering a bathroom and raping a woman. It happens all the time.

Hmm, many leftists have some conservative views too.

Need to watch more, thanks user.

the intersex population is significantly larger than the transgender. 1.7 and 0.6 respectively. then you have a much bigger problem on your hands.

they can be pretty ambiguous. This hits close to home as my father owns a business where in the past a man was caught inappropriately touching a girl in the bathroom. Mens I might add. I just find the arguments that this is going to stop molesters as moot points.

Doesn't need to, common sense tells us exactly how this is going to play out, and there are plenty of cases where it has played out that way. We have never legalized fucking toddlers, so we don't have statistics on how legalization would play out as far as the amount of toddlers getting fucked, but I'm sure you have a pretty good idea of what would happen.
Except for as I said, any woman in the bathroom would immediately know that that man is not supposed to be there and can attempt to immediately defend themselves or raise an alarm. If you were big into concealed carry and self defense tactics, you would know that being able to immediately identify a potential threat is huge in increasing your chance of surviving an encounter.

No, it's actually 0.05%. You're citing a bullshit source that rolls in a bunch of shit that isn't "ambiguous genitalia" as intersex. Another literally "gun deaths"-tier argument.

Almost nobody really has an issue with a transgender going into the bathroom of their choice. It only becomes an issue when pressed, when attention starved creatures of the ideological freakshow that is socjus demand it is as a right and make the issue about them, with their ideology being the power that decides, it is this that creates resistance, not the act itself.

Transgenderism has become "queer", which is the making of certain sexualities and conditions into identitarian and political acts, this harms those who fall under it, as can be exemplified by them being paranoiacs who define themselves by their victimization by the big white-supremacist-capitalist-patriachal society, the total enemy.

feels>reals
Right but in Colorado, Iowa, Oregon, Washington State, San Francisco, NYC, and DC they allow trans people to use the bathrooms of their chosen gender which hasn't led to an epidemic of men in drag lurking in bathrooms to rape women.
This doesn't change the fact that women are currently raped in bathrooms without the men having to dress in drag.

Your common sense is retarded. How does having separate bathrooms stop anyone from sexually assaulting someone?

Using the bathroom that aligns with your chromosomes unless you're one of the 0.05% of the population that has ambiguous genitalia is not feels.
That's actually the anclap pedo argument for lowering or removing the age of consent.
You didn't listen to a single thing I said, well done.

I agree

Read the rest of the post.

Specifically this part:

When men are not allowed in the women's bathroom, the women know immediately that the man is a threat and may defend herself, get help, or escape. When you normalize men int he women's bathroom, she does not know if he's a threat until he actually attacks her.

It's clear as day you don't know dick about self defense, so you really shouldn't be running your fucking mouth on the subject.

Men don't need to sit in the bathroom to rape a woman in a woman's bathroom. They follow them in and overpower them. Your CCW / taekwando self defense fantasies aren't relevant.

Dont these people realize that there is only a huge epidemic of suicides from trans people who don't get support? These people love to cherry pick anything to fit narratives.

There's also a huge number of suicides from trannies that get all their pills and surgery and a torture chamber of people telling them their behaviour is cool.

I WONDER WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Because they're mentally defective.

No way man, that's intolerant. I think you have some unexamined biases. There are 7 sexes and as many genders as you can come up with. Cutting off your penis and scrotum, inverting your sex organs to create a faux vagina, polluting your blood with hormone treatments and then dating dudes is totally normal. You're a fcking reactionary scum bag.

back to >>>Holla Forums cretin!!!!!!!

oh hey there Holla Forums

I'm (>>1448134) not pol, I'm arguing that the law barring trans people could just as easily be abused as one that protected trans people

something something mental illness something something appeals to nature

oops, my bad, got confused there.