A question for egoist

Since you don't care much for property rights, or rights and laws in general; wouldn't it make sense for you to be a criminal? If it's not incredibly risky, at least.
fuck authority n shiet

Tell 'em, boy.

Also, when you steal stuff you don't care about morals. It makes sense.
Union of Egoist should be a mastermind criminal organization.

Because I don't have the material possessions to start producing and selling drugs.
You try and sell weed out of your mom's house when you have an office job.

If you had enough high quality drugs, would you become a druglord?
Sometimes when I watch Breaking Bad, I too believe I can be Walter White tbh.

Fuck that, I'm just trying to put food on my table and herb in my pipe. If I can knock out both birds with one stone and ditch having a corporate job, then it's a win/win.

Because it isn't in my self interest to go to jail.

Being a criminal is just the other side of the porky coin.
It only means you still depend on the socio-psychological structure of oppression.

We're ALL criminals, OP. As described by Stirner, our very thoughts are criminal, and the actions they could produce. If we weren't criminals, the state would feel no need to police us.

yes, they breathe also

Breathing has nothing to do with the socio-psychological structure of oppression whatsoever.

it does, because oppression is a term that can be applied to any aspect of life, and therefor, it being life itself

how can i escape this in current system?

How do other people affect your breathing?

If it weren't for them, my last breath would have been long ago.

egoism is pure ideology

It's a poetic phrase with no meaning, not an answer to how do other people affect the breathing process of your body.

They heal me when I'm sick, they give my body what it needs to sustain itself, the pollute the air I breath.

Oppression, when made into principle, simply states the fact that we do not exist alone.

It has nothing or little to do with the act of breathing
you can get it on your own, grow crops etc. not an answer
It has nothing or little to do with the act of breathing
You evade a simple question, simply because we both know the answer: your breathing is not affected by other people whatsoever, and so are 90% of your bodily systems.

I cannot breath without it, my body relies on it.

Sure, if I were the last man on earth I could grow vegetables. That's a nice definition of oppression: would this be there if I were all alone? If the answer is yes, it's not oppression.

Air pollution has very much to do with breathing. In case you didn't know, the toxins enter your body when you breath in the air.

explain

nIGGERS SUCK.

Judeo-capitalism has created a toxic culture around anything that's illegal. If it weren't for the government sanctioned cartels, mafias and other criminal organizations, lots of poor people would gladly sell drugs for the rich bourgeoisie to watch him get addicted and spend all his money in that garbage, therefore enacting actual social justice while at it. But since your smallest risk is to be arrested while selling drugs and the biggest is to be flayed and skinned alive like in Mexico, people stay away from doing "illegal" things thanks to be governmental Jew.

Duuuh no shit OP

Hve you ever heard of italian illegalists like Novatore??