Agents of Mayhem is offically a bargin bin game

£2/$3 brand new sealed for a game not even a year old.

where did it all go wrong?

Attached: 33426267.jpeg (768x1024, 123.57K)

No advertising, released in between other highly advertised games(I think), and stale concept that no one cared about.

Also everyone seems to think it's team class based shooter when it's actually just a shitty open world game.

Everybody disliked Saint's Row 3 and 4 and they sold like shit, so they smartly decided to remake them and change the name without changing any of the gameplay

Pretty much. It's Gat out of Hell with certain mechanics abilities locked to characters rather than available for everyone.

couldve succeeded but it was already designed to fail from the beginning

I didn’t even know it got a physical release

last 2 saints rows at least found the excuse why it went retarded
this was retarded from the start

I don't think 3 bombed.

It sold fairly well but burned out the public sentiment in favor of the series. 4 and GooH being rushed out quickly did not do them any help there.

Everything about Agents of Mayhem reeks of terrible fucking decisions
Literally no one with taste was looking forward to it
The only positive about this game is that it's failure made Volition fire ChipCheezum as a result

I don't think anyone without taste was looking forward to it either. There's nothing in the title to suggest it's actually a Saints Row game.

They Continued Saint Rows direction of Gameplay, but removed the only thing that keep people coming back. The characters.
Sure the quality of writing took a nose dive after 2, but the fact that you were still the same guy from SR1 was enough to keep people playing, or at least it kept me playing.
Now they pulled a DmC, there are characters with the same names, but these aren't the people who stuck with you though all your highs and lows. The Gat in this game is just a meme character now, he's not the same guy who you meet in Saints Row 1 anymore.

Same burned out gameplay, but this time none of your friends are around anymore.

Only the people who played from the started with SR1 or at least SR2 disliked 3 and 4. Tons of normal fags loved 3 and 4, they sold perfectly fine.

I just hope THQNordic gets someone to make a proper Saints Row game, none of that 3 or 4 shite.

I was going to get it for about 8 bux for the roller derby girl because stronk or big girls are my thing but then I found out they made her and almost every other female character a poly-bi-dyke-kin degenerate for the sake of "diversity" so I turned 360 degrees and never looked back

I hope we get a full on reboot now it's the only good direction they can take the series really with how much everything post-SR2 fucked shit up.

SR2 >>>> SR1 > SR4 >>>>> dogshit >>>> SR3 = GOoH

I still think the best direct for the next Saints Row is a prequel titled Saints Row: Vice Kings'. The GTAs set in the past were the most fun anyways.

Yeah, a reboot is needed with this series.

I like it

He was only a video editor, also his gf is a total fucking lolcow.

SR3 was a disappointment, SR4 was a bad game and nobody played whatever SR4's DLC was called. On top of this, nobody asked for Crackdown 3, their marketing was nonexistent and it's not an established brand. All in all, it had no hope of success to begin with and they're morons for making it.

AoM has all the qualities of a co-op game except co-op. I have absolutely no idea why they didn't include it.

this is what happens when you listen to SJWs and make games that appeal to them. They flop and the devs get fired.

Is there a /cow/ thread about these people?

Literally who? What a retarded online handle. Somebody like that never should have gotten anything but an ass kicking.

Goon who used to do retsupurae shit, and claims to be the inspiration for the game, iirc.

Why would someone ever be proud of that?

With the way Saints Row used three seperate sequel numbering formats (Number 2, "the third", IV) emphasizing a roman numeral (make in big and gold) in a subtitle seems a natural continuation.

B-but they still care enough to make sure it doesn't get stolen!!!,

Should be, most of the old SA goons went to shit. Even Lowtax for being a scumbag knew when shit went too far and cut out a lot of the old guys. Of the original SA gang the only one I think managed to escape without being a lolcow was Beetus.

Attached: Schmorky Breakdown.webm (235x120, 2.83M)

Didn'yt Beetus make Retsuprae with Slowbeef? Those were kinda funny until they became game grumps lite

Yes he did. Beef got old, married and had a kid around 2013. It's when his content went from bashing bad LPers and the original idea of the channel to watching longplays of badly dubbed games and other messes because it would be less offensive to channels. More recently his LP quality has sunk dramatically such as how his Lords of the Fallen playthrough is even worse than DSP's in much of the same ways. I've been tempted to run an LP of the game myself just to spite the idiots who still defend him.
Beetus actually pulled a somewhat smart one and never got tied up in the SJW crap that the other goons were involved in by just keeping silent and passing on the topics.

Internet was a fucking mistake. I have zero gasp over this and I don't even want to know about it.

Attached: i couldn't make sense of it.jpg (422x422, 48.45K)

Pray to your resident sun god for a Carrington Event. A lot of people will end up braining themselves from the lack of stimulation and social anxiety, and a lot of people will end up burning alive from their houses spontaneously combusting, but it'll be for the best.

It's more of the fact that the original two retsupurae channels were taken down with the final straw being a video mocking a furfag, and they wanted to stop right there and then, until slowbeef seemingly realized he could be making money and lowtax gave him an offer he couldn't refuse, so slowbeef replaced Beetus for a little while with fucking shmorky and some other goon, and did shit for the SA front page, then after more drama they got their youtube back and diabeetus came back too.

It would be more catastrophic event than the fucking flood or zombie apocalypse. We would see The Division in real life and that ain't gonna be pretty. No cars, no communications, no electricity or any modern day devices, that means all the hipsters and apes contained in digital world and hoods are freed into streets like a bunch of hungry pack animals. The smart phones in their hands are the shackle of mind, and if that shackle breaks they will turn into literal animals. Imagine when zealots and fanatics lost their idols, they will eat people alive.

As I said, it'll be for the best.

I consider my lack of knowledge on these subjects, vs your seemingly encyclopedic knowledge, to be concrete evidence that I am the superior person.

kek

Pretty sure guns will be just as effective

But what's to stop it from happening again, when we inevitably rebuild?

I meant collectively. I am better than anyone who gives so much attention to e-celebs.

lol I used to watch retsuprae
I didn't even know that they were goons until recently.

Attached: 250px-Constantine_burning_Arian_books.jpg (250x344, 39.08K)

Stop what from happening? Another flare or the recreation of the internet? There's nothing stopping another flare but the amount of work required to revive various countries' electrical grids and related infrastructure would be so great that I definitely wouldn't see its return in my lifetime. Which realistically wouldn't be too long since I'll probably end up being shot dead by a desperate nigger looking for water or something.

The meme spacing shows otherwise.

The internet. And it doesn't matter if it happens in your lifetime. It'll take at most a few hundred years considering all the remnant technology and books, even if it all gets burned down in chimp out fire, they can't get it all. So will humanity just have repeating cycles of internet and then destruction from an eventual solar flare?

Anyone else cringe when marketers do shit like this and come up with phrases and terms that almost sound real but aren't?

It boggles my mind that nobody's made an open world cyberpunk/bladerunner/dystopia game,
It wouldn't even have to be that good, the aesthetic alone would guarantee bank

Jak 2

I got done writing about a paragraph of stupid bullshit explaining what I think might happen but then I remembered I don't care about the future of humanity that much to speculate about shit beyond my lifetime. The tl;dr was an event like that would knock our asses into an agrarian civilization with very little hope of recovering to the same level of technology we have now.

Ah yeah, let's try be serious. I mean just a straight up bladerunner rip off, where you cruise around a city, hunting replicants/androids, and all the standard dystopia gimmicks.

No wonder Volition's games are shit.

Over half the recurring cast died in the first 10 minutes of 4 anyway.

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>/reddit/

Attached: shit (2).png (645x409, 161.26K)

Saint's Row became successful because it was wacky at a time when GTA tried to be realistic. They saw this as a sign to turn up the memery and wacky zany humor to 111 which turned the whole series into a farce.

Volition was dead , kike'd and pozzed to the point that even normals avoided their products.

It's a real shame too. The Red Faction series was fun until Armageddon came out. I wonder if the Geomod engine is for sale?

I thought it was successful because it beat Rockstar to the punch by getting on Gen7 consoles and having character creation.

what happened to chip?

There's no way this game is actually that bad… is there?

Attached: blackcat.jpg (600x420, 62.54K)

Never heard of it

Did Chip fall down the SJW rabbit hole?

you forgot to mention the tacked on "we're so anime, play us!" animation that just becomes powerpoint levels of awful.