O O F

O O F

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12_10-35-14.png (997x835, 140.83K)

Don't remind me

I'm more surprised these niggas still haven't gotten shut down

They changed it into a mother clone rather than sequel to avoid dmca.

Apparently, they're going to be changing their name to something unrelated to Mother.

What are they called now?
The original website is still up

Could be that they're gonna sell it, who knows

A Westerner making a mother game set in the west doesn't make sense. It should be set in an exagerated modern Japan, like Mother 1 and 2. Interestingly, the Japs dislike Mother 3 for not being "American" enough, despite it being far more true to American culture than the previous games.

*were set in an exaggerated US

Mothers 3 is the only objectively good game in the series

This is gonna be the new undertale.

It's definitely the best one.

Undertale is pretty much a mother fan game anyway, considering how modding Earthbound is how its developer got started and into the homestuck clique.

I love Mother 3 as much as the next queer, but it was too slow to be called the best in the series. Mother 2 was the best of both worlds.

Undertale was heavily inspired by Mother so it wouldn't surprise me if this gave off some of the same vibes.
I honestly really liked Undermeme, but the fucking fans, man. I've never seen a fanbase so bad it made me want to disassociate with something before.

undertale, regardless of its origins or inspirations, has nothing to do with earthbound/mother.

It has as much to do with it as "Mother 4" does.

Nah, mother 4 is an admitted fan game, undertale is a new thing entirely with nothing to do with mother.

Sans is ness amirite fellurs xD

No, user. The only things that are Mother are the actual games. "Fan games" have nothing to do with them.

this has more to do with mother than undertale or mother 4. I agree with you, but I don't think you're seeing my angle, what I'm saying is mother 4 is being inserted into the public space as a game meant to take off from the existing games.

Attached: mother4b.png (700x524 341.9 KB, 81.02K)

You will never be on the same level as Matpat is.
Hey Pope Francis here's a copy of Undertale

Attached: The Pope Plays Undertale.webm (640x360, 622.14K)

Attached: OOF.mp4 (640x360, 8.74M)

I think they renamed it to Pleiades, I stopped caring about it though.

Thank fucking god. I would do the world a favor and commit suicide immediately if I was.

I still don't understand why he did that.

The Pope is left-handed?

They could've gotten this game done on time if the dev team wasn't so autistic. Just look up their past blog posts and you can see that they were programming useless shit like thought bubbles. Plus, they were programming an engine from scratch which doubled the amount of time working on the game.

I think Pleiades is main setting of the game.

God, I hate this meme.

Did the pope actually played the game?