Scientology vs Ubisoft

Is Far Cry 5 really triggering SJWs or scientologists buying bad gaming press? Scientology already has a sizable presence within Silicon Valley and feminists groups. The timing of the anti-Far Cry 5 articles happen around the same time Scientology launching a channel/ streaming subscription service.
please use archive.is/amp/2018/03/12/scientology-tv-network-with-streaming/

oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/gamespot-whines-far-cry-5-portraying-conservatives-good-guys/53004/

videogame.guide/2018/03/06/far-cry-5-is-not-about-tackling-trumps-america-and-never-was/

ARCHIVE NIGGA, ARCHIVE

BASED UBISOFT XDDD

Attached: libtards.webm (1280x720, 511.9K)

Stop giving these cunts free press
I cannot fucking believe how many times you fags have to fall for their shit over and over

Wait a minute. How do we know you are not a Scientologist shill?

>>>/gamergoy/

Wordfilter comes through yet again, fuck off

Also
Wew

looks like something youd see on newgrounds back in 2005, I like it.
well that is still pretty old.

also it goes without saying but dont buy ubisoft games, ever, dont even pirate them, its not worth your time.

Attached: bassface.jpg (594x501, 73.62K)

scientology literally has online shilling force browsing all mentions of scientology on the internet. They're called the OSA and they are known to monitor youtube and ex-scientologist forums.

>>>/cuckchan/

I remember when they had a tussle with the guys at YTMND. Good times.

(heiled)
Quality post führer

Attached: 46605564_p0_master1200.jpg (776x1200, 103.19K)

It’s albino black sheep. They been around as long if not longer than newgrounds.

Glad to see people still remember YTMND. There a good thread on /cow/ about dead lulzcows talking about Brian peppers.

Current year /cow/ is shit

you can tell they've never been to the south

/cow/ mostly a bloodsports board now. This is true. People don’t look for new lulzcows unless they are e-celebs.

There are simply no good lolcows anymore currently. I miss the days of Nate Spidgewood, those were brutally autistic.

All the lulzcows are coming from the ((skeptic community) on YouTube. Same e-celebs cunts who ruined Gamergate. They currently trying to shutdown bloodsports. Mundanematt and amazing atheist both humiliated themselves and had meltdowns on twitter over bloodsports.

it's the midwest i think

I really don't buy that scientology of all the cults around the world could be against far cry 5 and the only thing I can find which backs up your claim is articles about "the only part of Los Angeles trump won was because of scientologist" or some shit. no I'd be more inclined to believe this is another attempt to get some level of spite marketing going asthe last time was a utter failure, who would have thought a dev making a petition to get the game shit canned would throw up back in their faces

Attached: how2market.png (600x648 47.58 KB, 62.23K)

Which side came up with this term?

I first heard the term used in related to that kinda thing on here

I personally prefer the term Internet sissy fights myself.

Spite marketing relies on being about a topic that most people care about (such as politics or religion, not fucking videogames) and on selling a product that anyone might be interested in buying (such as a hat or a T-shirt, not a video game). In order to buy something out of spite, you must be passionate about the topic enough to genuinely care AND be on the side of the company. The majority of normalfags do not actually care about video games, even if they play them – to them, vidya controversy is about as important as, say, a clothing store controversy is to the average Holla Forumsirgin. Moreover, thanks to companies being retarded, they usually piss off their actual customers, so that the majority of the audience is actually on the opposite side of the barricade, incited to boycott the product. It's why these shitfests keep failing over and over again.

If you want an example of gaming spite marketing done well, look at PlayAsia with DoAX3 – the majority of their audience is firmly on their side of the barricade and they piss on people who are outside of their customer group.

see I'd agree with you if we're not talking about actual children here, spite marketing is just an advanced form of console wars bullshit.

You mean people still unironically buy shitboxes?

numales and their switches and all that

It a classic video making fun of Scientology uncultured retard.

You've made this same thread praising Jewbisoft like 6 times in the last week. Fuck off you kike shill.

Stop bumping this thread, report and move on.

I'm more in favor of calling them I.B.S. or Internet Bitch Slaps.

Attached: 048a4ba6acfe1196d8e2d194e6e1f3ece4b235966ad7fc93eb2b29ae84d6521a.png (261x338, 80.85K)

Not bad. But internet sissy fights can be called IS. It will sound similar to Islamic state.

Internationally shitty Internets sissy's

I wish I came up with that.

I've always imagined this type of strategy at play most of the time but I never wanted to say anything about it because it sounded ridiculous whenever I tried to put it into words. Guess I'm just retarded.

Attached: 8a0a46a6890a1608fbb1c1f430dcb88726377d14b9969f78642e6c5965d19a22.gif (320x240, 3.73M)

How are liberals offended by this, this is clearly a strawman directed at conservatives
It makes the implication that conservatives are dumb red necks that can't look after themselves

It's Montana which I think isn't Midwest, though it's not Pacific North West either
Isn't Midwest any state touching a great lake

In case you, or someone else reading this, haven't figured it out by now they aren't actually offended by anything as that would require a sense of self worth or belonging in the world. They pretend to be offended because the offended are protected and glorified.