Humans vs Orcs 2, Electric Boogaloo Edition

Humans vs Orcs 2, Electric Boogaloo Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/52056215
existentialcomics.com/comic/35
youtube.com/watch?v=-2gJamguN04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humans vs Orcs 2, return of the dialectic

Nicely demonstrates the self-collapsing paranoia of those philosophers.

this is a bad comic because Chomsky and Foucault aren't at each other's throats.

I'd pay to see philosophers literally fight.

This took that meme to a whole new level.

Uphold the immortal science of Marxism-Melkorism-Sauronism.

He seems to be a Marxist too. Do you think he lurks here or has seen someone else make the analogy?

woah

He's black as fuck, was born in the black part of the Caribbean, and wrote "black skin, white masks". What did you expect, fampai?

Existential comics is pretty clearly a Marxist - the usage of Marxist material is pretty common in all their shit, and any strip with Ayn Rand involved is guaranteed to be a fun shitshow of pure mockery.

I dunno man like the Orcs aren't even racist or they wouldn't accept aid from Rhun or, in the case of the Uruk-Hai, work with the Dundelings. The historic aggression by the armies of Ar-Pharazon and the genocidal destruction of native populations is, however, a case of serious ethnic violence. So there's literally one side full of hate-filled genocidal racists and it ain't the hosts of Mordor. Working peoples of Middle Earth, unite!

Well at least you admit the niggers are orcs.

Learn to reading comprehension, if anything the orcs in this if you're interpretting it as metaphor would be muslims

Nigga u aint even really Holla Forums.

He's an existentialist, being wrong is in their nature fampai

Better to be kinda wrong about marxist shit than really comprehend and dig ancap shit

Lmao so you admit that European imperialists really did oppress and enslave them and that their armed struggle for self-determination and equality in solidarity with other oppressed peoples is valid!

SSAs are Far Haradrim dumb stormfag, they're mentioned once in RoTK (the book) as being rather like half-trolls.

You can't even be correct in your racism and that's sad.

I read it as Indo-Chinese

I wouldn't be surprised. There was a thread about Sauron and LotR up for like a week that died a few days ago.

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/52056215

I wonder what the responses will be.

They were never at each other's throats, more just past each other.
Foucault is about okay (he should generally be more supportive of the Elves before he throws them to the wolves), but Chomsky should conclude his speech about the evils of the Elves with "therefore we must support the Elves in literally everything."

No, these soldiers from Far Harad are -literally- just called half-trolls. The idea that they're actually black-skinned humans is not in the text, just interpretation.

Or rather it demonstrates the undeniable vapidness of the simply morality tale that is the Lord of the Rings

I remember /tg/ being a lot more reactionary, yet the responses are more or less normal. Surprising.

The Lord of the Ring being a reactionary tale is indeed a theme that has been quite recurrent in the few months on Holla Forums. Not sure about the rest of the Internet.

I think people in this thread are taking the comic too seriously.

It's just fun to apply theory (any theory) to a fictional universe. The author of the comic is obviously aware the ring currupts and the sides involved. The absolute metaphysics of good and evil are present in that universe.

Tom Bombadandilolo was an anprim tho.

I didn't expect anything because I didn't know anything about him. He's just another name in a list of Holla Forums authors I need to read.

Except 1) "genocide" against orcs is justified since they're the minions of the literal devil and 2) they aren't a separate race because they're literally just corrupted elves.

If anything wiping them out would be a kindness.

jesus christ. only Holla Forums could have me sympathizing with orcs from the lord of the rings. i love this place kek

Fanon was cool though. He broke down colonial societies. Why is Holla Forums hating on him? Wretched of the earth is a valid book and very important for understanding anglo-imperialism. I don't see the problem.

We are the elves

/tg/ is one of the most comfy boards tbh.

false, asian qts are the elves.

you again…

Don't worry, the thread now got its fair share of kiddies talking about how the author is a commie, muh feminism, and so on.

Orcs are elves and tolkien touches on men allied with sauron very rarely and very briefly, describing their skin as "sallow".

btw existential comics is a hack who can't write. even when he steals, which he does plenty of the time, he manages to ruin the original material.

existentialcomics.com/comic/35
youtube.com/watch?v=-2gJamguN04

It's a pretty mixed bag honestly.

this guy is right, back in the day i used to browse /tg/ even without being into boardgames. Dunno about now but they're pretty chill and they actually read the damn books.