#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Max Knight Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:
1.EMERGENCY SITUATION: THE U.S CONGRESS IS PLANNING ON RAMMING THROUGH AN EXTREME INTERNET CENSORSHIP LAW UNDER THE GUISE OF "FIGHTING HUMAN TRAFFICKING"
>>>/gamergatehq/331629
archive.is/CSyhD
>Update:That Bill passed the house.
archive.fo/URSb4
>Suggested course of action:
archive.fo/WAl4u#selection-60917.0-61031.16
2. Holla Forums is being infested by people from other websites - mainly cuckchan and failed 8ch offshoots with their aim being its destruction
>Most affected boards by this are /sudo/, Holla Forums, /cow/, and Holla Forums.
archive.is/6dPTA#selection-9011.0-9011.6 archive.is/8vwcE
>Remember, report potential shills and see about reviewing COINTELPRO tactics: cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
3. OP Timber: Nintendo Localizers working with Japanese Devs to Censor Games
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
>>>/gamergatehq/331149
>>>/gamergatehq/331150

ONGOING TASKS:
A. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
B. OP DisNod: Contact the FTC and advertisers about violations an unethical practices
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
C. OP DICKTIONAIRY: The Destruction of Words and Language
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
>KC:D delivering the salt. archive.is/FZ6yo#selection-327.0-327.259 || archive.fo/VIMpt || archive.fo/nsnAk || archive.fo/TmKre & archive.fo/k6PN9
>U.S. Copyright Office is considering a rule change that would loosen the restrictions governing emulations and reproductions of abandoned online games (ESA not happy: archive.is/4GRJm ): www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/online-games-dmca-exemption/
>Net-juu's Director got into a bit of trouble thanks to the valiant efforts of (((ANN))): >>>/animu/14073

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

>Reminders (important, READ THESE!):
•Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
•Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
•Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
•Do not accept requests for any goal, demand lists or personal army requests: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
•STOP REPLYING TO BAITS AND OBVIOUS DERAILMENT ATTEMPTS, JUST REPORT THEM AND FILTER THEM, YOU FAGGOTS

•The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
•#GamerGate Wiki: ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Main_Page
•History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
•View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

•All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
•Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating)
•An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics)

•GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
•GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
•GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

•Current: ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
•Old: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/p08xF
archive.is/4HYCh
archive.is/YnqYm
oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/heather-antos-leaves-marvel-comics-takes-gig-e-sports-betting-site/53394/
web.archive.org/web/20180311173603/https://twitter.com/BenStolz1/status/972715589130170368
hooktube.com/watch?v=uFEqSU_9cCM
archive.is/fbXet
archive.fo/jNiyf
archive.fo/8LolJ
archive.is/lEERZ
archive.fo/sF4p0
archive.fo/E1cqn
archive.fo/YDw2Y
archive.fo/hjp4r
archive.fo/RTHUE
archive.fo/sdWDs
archive.is/88qFs
archive.fo/Ca1wb
archive.fo/g04dX
archive.is/PwftM
archive.fo/mJ9Ja
archive.fo/bcpIN
archive.fo/CoRcK
archive.fo/UgAca
archive.fo/WVATa
archive.fo/PVGSF
archive.fo/qMpbM
archive.is/zUyhC
archive.is/qaGIG
anonfiles.cc/
my.mixtape.moe/omylzk.zip
archive.is/Ux0iz
prolikewoah.com/stream/
web.archive.org/web/20180311214706/https://news.avclub.com/jordan-peele-won-t-direct-the-live-action-akira-after-a-1798261929
web.archive.org/save/https://www.avclub.com:443/taika-waititi-now-in-talks-for-the-live-action-akira-mo-1818565806
archive.is/NjYxi
archive.is/oJi8D
twitter.com/papadripopoulos
archive.is/bJ27n
voidinteractive.net/ready-not-devblog-03/
roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=YUSCE0QjN0c
oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/blizzard-fines-overwatch-league-players-posting-memes-social-media-using-emotes/53555/
archive.is/wf5H5
twitter.com/Foxceras/status/973038047766941698
archive.fo/Q11wF
theesa.com/article/2017-essential-facts-computer-video-game-industry/
twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/973041134581796864
archive.is/5ajli
oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/maidens-michael-yuri-visual-novel-removed-steam-gamers-fret-censorship/53539/
archive.fo/kHaDj
vulture.com/2018/03/harvey-weinstein-is-at-olive-garden-planning-a-documentary.html
archive.fo/U4bLO
archive.fo/0Xoj9
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/11/stats-shows-men-prefer-action-games-women-prefer-puzzle-games/
hooktube.com/watch?v=og77pfVFJTs
hooktube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=9QJRw56cOVw
hooktube.com/watch?v=vw7pcCj0ORk
archive.fo/HCGe0
archive.is/9GcuS
archive.fo/HaINF
archive.fo/rALkM
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/11/trumps-plan-combat-school-shootings-includes/
youtube.com/user/MisterCaption/videos
archive.fo/2Xf3F
archive.fo/Nddhp
archive.is/COK6M
archive.is/gMQzJ
brutalgamer.com/2018/03/09/looks-like-toys-r-us-might-completely-closing-next-week/
archive.is/rGsLz
archive.fo/HLANX
allthetropes.org/wiki/Main_Page
nichegamer.com/2018/03/12/neil-druckmann-named-vice-president-of-naughty-dog/
store.steampowered.com/app/731490/Crash_Bandicoot_N_Sane_Trilogy/
archive.fo/hpKnv
archive.fo/T5aEB
steamcommunity.com/groups/GamerGaters
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Main_Page
archive.fo/oxq5V
archive.is/VGrXw
archive.is/HWdmm
media.8ch.net/file_store/9fba49977d74da082b5d44b3d2a94080cbd9d63ab21f69c76aadc388c649f0a5.mp4
archive.is/YqrfM
archive.fo/diE0K
steamcommunity.com/groups/cutcontentpolice
steamcommunity.com/groups/DenuvoGames
steamcommunity.com/groups/ANTI-EA
steamcommunity.com/groups/earlyaccesswatcher
steamcommunity.com/groups/earlyaccesswatcher2
steamcommunity.com/groups/thismuststop
steamcommunity.com/groups/acpreport
steamcommunity.com/groups/Sentinels_of_the_Store
steamcommunity.com/groups/Microtransactionchecker
steamcommunity.com/groups/GamesThatHateYou
steamcommunity.com/groups/lowsales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/p08xF

Attached: Bread6.JPG (1274x721, 77.24K)

archive.is/4HYCh
"asians" are at it again

Attached: 2018-03-11_13-06-03.jpg (1686x9692 385.17 KB, 3.31M)

bagina

Attached: 27638962.jpg (500x287, 44.99K)

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

Attached: HelloCharlotte_Smug.png (375x385, 163.68K)

no first for benis, therefore a sage is in order.

Vagenis.

Attached: No_Sympathy_-_YouTube_-_2018-03-10_21.07.32.png (378x289, 201.44K)

Attached: 2a244c45c8ae8d29a3f48e18ece771f0fcc8886c89418e43c153dc891ae73437.jpg (400x381, 33.95K)

Butthurt TOR user once again.

REMINDER : HE DOES IT MANUALLY

The real question is why?

Attached: The wrong way.jpg (545x861, 241.1K)

To be honest I dont think we have enough IQ to ever understand.

Attached: R&M.webm (426x240, 1.02M)

I honestly don't understand. When there are people I don't like I tend to avoid them. But I have a strong "leave me be and I'll leave you be" instinct, which I guess is kinda naive.

grudge, jealousy, autism?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ CONFIRMED WORLD LEADERS
☑ Making an ugly ass sweater
☑ Made Logan Paul level up
☑ Gave the Alt-Right an Asian fetish
☑ A precursor to the Alt-Right movement
☑ Trained a sealion to attack hipsters in San Francisco
☑ Defeated magical pedos in card games
☑ Helped a Korean improve his English Grammar
☑ Made Cathy Newman lose the lobster debate against Jordon Peterson
✓ Destroyed 4chan image posting
☑ May have exercised[sic] the evil from NeoGaf
☑ Bought Mombot™ merch
☑ Was caught with weapons of mass destruction by Batwu but framed a GamerGazi mod for the crime
☑ Evolving across industries
☑ Saying that dyed hair is criminal
☑ Played To Catch a Predator with GGrevolt
☑ "ethics in gamming journalism."
☑ Review bombed Black Panther on Rotten Tomatoes to break it's perfect 100% score
☑ Kingdom Come shows #Gamergate has won in every sense of the word
☑ Used the GamerGate Time Machine to inspire a play about trolls, bots, and hactivists
☑ Dis-invited Anita from Trump's meetings with game industry executives
☑ Causing a 50% decline in viewership for the Oscars in 4 years
☑ Helped contribute to the rise of the alt-right

Why do British teenagers look older than Jap women in their late 30s?

Attached: iiniku1448021443382.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: Hive Minds Think Alike - Song【Electro】.mp4 (640x360, 13.46M)

Asians tend to age at a much slower rate in general.

I'd like the sauce for that. Please don't tell me if the author gave Jack a big ass and did nothing with it.

Attached: Autism Speaks.png (284x115, 5.05K)

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Attached: SUPERIOR.gif (758x696, 101.86K)

It's not misogyny and rape when Muslims do it!

something something inferior

If you didn't think fig could become even more of a scam;
archive.is/YnqYm

Attached: 24ad4f35c1db3dbdb7d195d1910f6082e2dec72df9500412c541a5f0929facc2.png (467x547 47 KB, 53.5K)

It's gotta do with them being so >>>/fit/ .
I know this as one of my friends is buff, is an adult, but has the appearance of a teenager.

because you are cherry picking.

Also given the fact that they've been raped and drugged up so much it should not be so surprising that they look 20 years older than they should be.

Yeah, don't you know 4/5 women are raped every hour?

Get your facts straight, shitlord

Attached: Every woman gets raped 3 times per hour.jpg (317x387, 19.35K)

What do you mean, user? Randy is an excellent businessman who makes hit games like Battleborn! With Schafer's excellent budgeting skills, they can totally turn Fig around!

Lol
oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/heather-antos-leaves-marvel-comics-takes-gig-e-sports-betting-site/53394/

Attached: 8501285.png (500x375, 135.5K)

It's their diet.
Japs eat real food, while the rest of us eat trash that's been repurposed into food.

Asians have a very high Neoteny due to their pedomorphic skeletal structure.

Attached: aM9GgZV_700b.jpg (445x768, 36.62K)

Like Cup Noodles?

Attached: カップヌードルCM 「CUP NOODLE XV ….webm (1280x720, 3.7M)

But user. You enhance the great flavor of Cup Noodles with Behemoth meat or some shit.

Like french fries and burgers and pizzas and poptarts.
Japs also eat offal a lot, while we eat muscle meat.

What's Fig? Their site isn't loading for some reason.
From the site description it seems like it's trying to be a vidya exclusive kikestarter/steam bloat.

This will never not piss me off.

That's the most wrong statement I've heard today.

The neanderthals were the real humans, enslain by cromagnon niggers.

Nigga where have you fucking been. It's Mr.Shitface's new scam to get more money from his crowdfunding shit while getting more money from other developers

I know. East Asians have a childlike build, they barely change that much when going through puberty. It's not that Nips have less testosterone because of diet, that's just race. Nips, East Asians in General are the most neotenous peoples in the world and tend to be far more androgynous than other races due their much weaker sexual dimorphism. An Asian woman can pass off as a young girl, but she can put on men's clothes, wear a hat and pass off as an Asian dude as well as Asian dudes becoming traps.

Here's an example of Asian neoteny,

I thought he disappeared already.

That's still going? How's Psychonauts 2 coming along?

Asian neotony + the fact that those girls were druggies and rape victims.
Let me tell you as a former gas station employee it is SHOCKING just how much drug use ages you. Stay away from that shit kids.

Attached: t3_6p8ur8.jpg (800x548, 60.66K)

Delayed :^)

Obesity also ages you as well.

Don't I know it.

That narrator is an SJW landwhale who's jealous of cute girls.

Many Western Men don't find the cute girl attractive either.

That youtuber is so asshurt it's almost painful to watch.

There was once a time where potential news of Psychonauts 2 had me excited. Notch knew better and jumped ship.

No communication.

mp4

If you're going to hooktube it, why be a lazy faggot and half ass it when you could webm/mp4 it yourself?

Attached: Cute McDonald’s employee - Taiwanese men line up to see kawaii, doll-like beauty - TomoNews.mp4 (1280x720, 14.74M)

While we're at it, why didn't you just embed as a webm and download that?

neil cuckmann is a vice ceo of naughty dogs
INCREASED NUMBERS OF TRANNY,DYKE NIGGERS ZOMBIES BY 600%

I wasn't around this week because of uni
Also, whatever happened to psychonauts 2? Last thing I remember was that one "movement demo" that looked like standard asset unityshit and complete fucking silence after that. Did double payment give up on that or are they doing multi-track scams?

Attached: Luka Molitov.png (300x210, 7.04K)

Didn't it get revealed that he and his clique were the ones that drove Amy Hennig out of Naughty Dog?

It seriously blows my mind just how fucking salty the fat bitch sounds at the end. At least the comments are tearing it apart, with a handful of old fat westerners that are secretly pedophiles "calling it out" in the strongest terms imaginable.

Short story about that, I've noticed the men that are the loudest and most hateful about anything even coming close to cute kids are usually pedophiles. I use to work with a guy that would do that, any time the topic would come up he would denounce it in the strongest terms. Turns out he's a sex offender and is attracted to children. It kinda plays to the idea that someone that has to make noise like that probably has something to hide. Kinda like how SJWs are all racist and feminist are all sexist.

Kinda sucks that channel has 2.5m subscribers.

Attached: 1501499727.png (1080x1416, 613.89K)

most likely. Ive read somewhere she disagreed with cuckmann that a gay character is somehow a revolution in writing. cuckmann is literally from israel.

How can anyone be so low that they envy and/or cast hate towards fast food workers like this. All because she's pretty and people adore that.

Attached: Arbys_Roast_Beef_Sandwich.jpg (1400x1050, 406.11K)

So they are vocal about hating kids and they hate 2D loli? Interesting. I personally can't stand a lot of kids but I do love and spend quality time with the kids of my family, but feel bad that I'm not that great of a role model.

It's so weird to me to see people acting like that just over a cute girl. I see girls just as cute or cuter every day in Norway just doing normal jobs like that. Is the average Chinese really that ugly?

Choose one.
I'm joking of course

East Asia has a subculture that worships cute things. Cuteness is emphasized as what women should strive to be. Kawaii Culture.

Wew lad, you know you’re a bitter harlot when OJ hid the bodies better than you can hide your disdain. Women tend to hate anyone who’s cuter and skinnier than they are. Though I love Nip girls, I also do like my fair share of thick, slightly chubby, motherly, slightly ditzy aras. Remember to compliment and encourage the cakes, anons. You might just save one from crushing loneliness or suicide

Attached: 96E5F612-5A1E-48FB-8AFC-9043B09AEE02.jpeg (1138x620, 75.44K)

I had a screenshot saying this video wasn't available in New Zealand because there was some court order or some shit preventing it from being shown. I don't remember where I saved it and I wonder since then if the author of the video ended up being sued

Taiwanese girls in general aren’t that cute. It’s a rare sight.

So it's literally a fat white feminist bitch criticising a foreign poc culture. Gee, I thought that was against da rules for SJWs. Or is it only bad to condemn a foreign culture when that culture is black cannibals that eat each others dicks as a rite into adulthood or some shit? Or sandpeople that cut off clits and stone women to death?See, SJWs "protect" culture they see themselves as being superior to. It's all an ego trip for them. They attack that which they know is better.

I'm legit getting frustrated now.

Attached: mad_angry_anmu milk is yummy.png (178x178, 29.83K)

web.archive.org/web/20180311173603/https://twitter.com/BenStolz1/status/972715589130170368

Attached: yahahaha.webm (613x599 756.03 KB, 108.04K)

It was still encoding.

Attached: Cute McDonald's employee - Taiwanese men line up to see kawaii, doll-like beauty - TomoNews_30fps_vp9_libopus_128kbits.webm (1280x720, 14.93M)

Now that's just fucking lazy. They don't even try anymore, they just say shit that they and everyone knows is a blatant lie. That's how little they think of everyone else and how highly they think of themselves. They'd point at a ball and say it's a cube with a straight face.

Attached: Rage 21.png (386x396, 99.14K)

The last good game review from germany is dead, i know, nobody cares here but still posting it because why not. He was one of those guys who fucked up the industry because he was very direct and smashed bad games to the ground.
r.i.p henry ernst

for the german bro's, here:
hooktube.com/watch?v=uFEqSU_9cCM

sorry for off topic, saging my own post

Gooks are honorary h'whitey

Attached: 2ef108fa47bddb0740c38fdbcf882f1911b972fdbeb4d2a4374a6669506e5808.jpg (535x151, 207.52K)

oh she mad

They're really butt blasted that the nonsense they've been spewing for the past 4-5 years gives them some common ground with Trump, they're writhing to get away from it, but there's no hiding from the truth. Lets keep rubbing their faces in it on twitter.

Attached: sataniagun.png (1012x790, 453.71K)

No, theyd do it with a smug shiteater grin.

The part that scares me is how long this may have been going on, how much of history was built on lies.

And he's also regurgitating the opinions of a gay, disabled jew with dyed hair and other retards trying their hardest to quip their way through political discourse. These people are living stereotypes.

Game journos dindu nuffin.

Attached: artistic smugglypuff.png (783x970, 82.86K)

They are super arrogant. And leftists have basically established among leftists that any leftist source is reputable. So if you are a leftist source, you know you'll never be challenged or questioned. And then, of course, you have the people who realize the whole situation is really exploitable, so they just use them.

Probably all of it. Look at how much journalists get away with when the internet is here to keep an eye on them. And now imagine there is no internet and everyone blindly believes what the newspaper, TV, etc say.

When will their empire collapse?

Attached: 1438467851284.png (805x519, 180.91K)

when the U.S. economy does, which is to say, very soon.

When they swing from ropes so never.

An incredible instance of a 50/50 overlap of jealousy and SJW whining.

Attached: 1304249578265.gif (720x480, 131.97K)

I respect them a little bit for doubling down and making a shitpost commercial for their game. Doesn't mean i'm going to buy Square Enix's games, but I consider it hilarious anyway.

But onto more serious matters, because this was attempted damage control because of a decision that people ultimately did not like.
They should learn from this and not advertise in their next game like that. The Yakuza games for example practically run on japanese advertisements with most of their product placements being used to give a sense of authenticity to a red-light district, but fantasy games, even with an urban feel shouldn't have a fucking quest that centers around the characters worshipping a brand.

In Yakuza 6 the only thing close to that is that Kiryu goes to a Rizap gym to get fit since he's hitting his late years, and you do minigames there. Rizap's a real brand of gyms, but it doesn't feel out of place because they don't fellate the gym's brand, they just mention it like someone would say "Want to go to the Y?" like in regards to a YMCA gym and have the RIZAP logo on the building where you access the minigames.

Ultimately as shit gets bigger and more bloated people are going to start trying to insert more and more advertisements in order to make up for lost costs or make more money since it's getting to the point that the cost of the game is exceeding the return on actual game sales.

So they should either dial down the teams to an intimate level, which allows companies that big to shit out quality and not-so-quality games like candy and actually turn a profit. When a company gets that big, why isn't it more profitable to send out an army of games that might start new brands instead of some shining thing you've built up that probably won't meet expectations or whatever? Brands in this business only have a set life since they're based around stories and gameplay mechanics, not tertiary things like clothing or watches. "High class" isn't a thing with video games, it's all about mass appeal, and they've been failing to massively appeal since the brands themselves are stuck in a loop, and stuck with crappy design choices by overly bloated teams that can't even outdo a couple of boys programming shit in their grandma's basement.

Money doesn't cover it because sales are at an all time low for games like these, they need to stop putting all their eggs in one basket, scale back, and start making games with stylized graphics and solid gameplay otherwise these companies are just going to die out. If they make 30 games or more a year in smaller teams, which they CAN accomplish with the fuckhuge budgets and gajillion person teams they have, They'd start recapturing what made them successful in the first place, even Nintendo is falling to shit because of these overblown practices.

When you get down to it all this money isn't being blown on development outside of CGI pre-render teams, it's being blown on marketing and advertising, and trying to get unblown by blowing advertiser and marketer cocks. It's a chinese finger trap, a paradox.

All they have to do is fucking put out a Youtube video, it's why Nintendo does Directs, people start looking forward to it and you spend almost nothing on marketing if you do it in-house.

What i'm saying is this:
We're dealing with fucking idiots.
ALL OF THIS SHIT IS COMMON SENSE

Attached: facekamen.png (987x653, 732.41K)

Remember that Newsweek is currently collapsing.

When all normalfags will finally stop watching MSM.
It will take a lot of time though, if it happens at all.

That's good news.

Aren't MSM viewers old coots at this point?

Attached: Typical Otaku NEET (1)

Well, MSM trust is at an all-time low, so we're already there, but the (((Gen Xers))) and (((Boomers))) still worship television despite the lack of honesty coming from the personalities.
Also, the trend of paid virtual TV providers doesn't help, either.

But instead of tv normalfags just watch netflix now, not much of an improvement and this pattern will just continue with whatever comes next after netflix.

When they get bought out by another company. You might not realize it, but empires "collapse" every day, most companies are zombies taken by opportunists to play out money schemes or to advertise for their companies.

Attached: carranger_time_to_cry.png (640x1414, 1.58M)

Cable TV is definitely dying. People are just buying streaming devices like Roku or the Fire Stick and watch everything they want on TV at their leisure.

Attached: If Mark was a girl (1)

They seem to be dying while kicking and screaming. They appear to be giving everything they could bullshit on their way out.

Attached: _hdn__crocs_by_men_dont_scream-d87y2ey.jpg (1024x1240, 318.47K)

Problem is those big media companies either get in on that or they buy out the smaller ones. It's why Hulu exists. They won't go down without a fight, they have a lot of power that comes with running the media. More so than any president, dictator, leader, government, whatever. It'll be a long time before they totally die off, and odds are they'll just feign dying off and then infiltrate what's popular.

Talk about stubborn. Maybe their death might accelerate the more people get sick of their shit. The Oscars was a disaster, especially in the ratings.

Now watch all the #MeToo cunts go mysteriously quiet all of the sudden.

Majority of them are, but there will be something created to replace it.
It's the worst anime long hair that I have ever seen.

It will take a while, then.

If their "problem" died off, they couldn't complain about it anymore.

Attached: 1468454930180-4.jpg (850x1202, 537.19K)

I'm sure those gigantic teams are full of developers who have their own idea for the perfect game but they're stuck working on Call of Duty or Madden all year every ear.
But I guess if you run the company you see that more marketing = more sales and it makes more sense to put a billion dollars into a handful of games instead of stretching that money thin to cover 10 or more.

The replacement is already happening. Leftists are infiltrating (or already have) Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. They are working hard to take over as much social media as possible. They knew for a long time traditional, MSM was on the way out. It's just factors like gamergate and Trump accelerated things a lot faster than they ever expected and organized people against the MSM. Before GG and Trump, MSM burn was just a slow, disorderly burn that was very slow. Now, opponents of corrupt media are all bonded together under either a leader figure (like Trump) or a common hobby (like video games). Which is why they are freaking out so bad right now. They had planned on slowly infiltrating and hijacking the internet to push an agenda. But it's a lot more difficult to do if people are organized and realize it's happening.

I like where this is going.

Facebook is dying isn't it? Twitter is on the chopping block the more their bullshit is exposed and Google is lucky that they don't have as viable a competition aside from Youtube having to compete with the growing Dtube now.

It honestly doesn't, even they should be noticing by now that throwing money at the problem isn't getting them more returns on profit, it's all smaller then last year and the year before that, and it shows no signs of stopping.

archive.is/fbXet
archive.fo/jNiyf
archive.fo/8LolJ
archive.is/lEERZ
archive.fo/sF4p0
archive.fo/E1cqn
archive.fo/YDw2Y
archive.fo/hjp4r
archive.fo/RTHUE
archive.fo/sdWDs
archive.is/88qFs
archive.fo/Ca1wb
archive.fo/g04dX
archive.is/PwftM
archive.fo/mJ9Ja
archive.fo/bcpIN
archive.fo/CoRcK
archive.fo/UgAca
archive.fo/WVATa
archive.fo/PVGSF
archive.fo/qMpbM

Attached: jake.jpg (232x217, 14.63K)

I'm not sure why they spend so much money on marketing games that everybody knows are coming out every year anyway. The fanboys will buy them regardless because they always do.

Remember that RCA shut down in 1983, and then became a brand that's now sold around by Technicolor S.A. since 1986. Now that brand is used by a small TV manufacturer, several companies selling common tech, etc.
You don't know how much a company's reputation is valued to other businesses.

Where are the bunny girls from? They seem fun.

Facebook has stagnated since the young left the platform (Teens and kids never hang out where the parents are, this is a rule of society), Youtube has competition in the form of Dtube and now Bitchute, and Twatter is pretty much dead to most Americans (Rat kings, "professionals", and PR accounts are the only ones using Twatter), and the Japanese. Remember that Kylie Jenner (She's a "Kardashian", so let that say what it will) just decimated Snapchat's stock by announcing that she's going inactive on that platform.

They're from SauceNAO.

I know I'm late to the party but whats going on in here exactly?

nonon

Hand over the source or I swear to god I'll kill this baka.

Attached: 12777ce2e6308d6ece8bf1320a698452b74d88717a6293449f7a3f56e0e6d678.jpg (680x680, 58.98K)

Not entirely true, but I know you are talking comparitively to the ones that use journo shilling.

She's gonna die.

Attached: 7.jpg (1075x1518 525.43 KB, 417.46K)

the usual shitpost. We're just pissing into the breeze.

GOTTA LOVE SELECTIVE AMNESIA!
NEWS FLASH, HILLARY WAS PART OF THE "VIDEO GAMES CAUSE MASS MURDERERS" MORAL PANIC AND GAVE JACK THOMPSON HIS PLATFORM!

Attached: (((who))) started attack on vidya.jpg (1539x1025, 513.53K)

What point are you trying to make here with that pic? That we should kick all jews out? That Christianity is good and supports violent video games?

Ok, thanks. I'm not familiar with the Fate games so I didn't recognize the character.

Attached: 1450113546616.gif (679x604, 36.22K)

Well, Holla Forums shit aside, those two helped Hillary with her witch hunt. Oh, and I found a little goody from back when the UN tried to make "cyberviolence" a thing.

Attached: ''We are not Jack Thompson,'' they said.jpg (599x415, 48.82K)

Wait…
Oh my fucking god.

Attached: absolutely grog.jpg (430x612, 43.7K)

Funny how the left, especially Ubisoft is trying to push Marxism in games despite that Marx had never worked a single day in his life.

Attached: Marxfield (1)

Hillary also set up the ESRB in the first place, had a big ol' war on Mortal Kombat and whatnot, and it's ignored pretty hard.

Attached: game is forever.jpg (1280x720, 136.43K)

That would be a good start.

And now I'm starting to realize just how far she went in her crusade against the industry. Even resorting to claiming "the military agrees with me."

He also played the stock market on other people's money and called his rivals "Jewish Niggers."

I can relate to him on that second part then
but instead of rivals it's my neighbors.

What are the chances this is used to sell VR training software or to push that America's Army game? That game is funded by the US Government as a recruiting tool, I believe.

Archive everything the Left and SJWs said about vidya. Don't let them memory hole this.

Attached: Kemono Friends Reference.png (680x831, 868.46K)

You know, for all the talk about diversity and promoting tolerance, they seem to be made up of straight white males and straight white females that they bitch so much about, whereas with shit like Gamergate and HWNDU, it seems that alot of us aren't that at all despite saying racist shit all the time.

They are probably the most racist. Aside from being self hating whites, they probably live in gated communities and panic at the sight of anyone darker than them.

Attached: Bananazilla.jpg (2448x2466, 1019.59K)

the cure for this is give exactly what they ask for

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 48.86K)

archive.is/zUyhC
Fucking gobblegablers, are you fucking infiltrating the military now?
Sage for tangentially related.

Attached: 3104562ddcd910758908c5ddbcff35ef-imagejpeg.jpg (2592x1944 686.92 KB, 816.88K)

Get your eyes checked, user.

Attached: snout.webm (426x240, 391.24K)

Other than Holla Forums I never seen or heard any other website or people in real life bring up Kemono friends. I thought it was only popular in Jap land

Attached: 54vf75rgbi7tn64e8yn7lutr56e3c4vc576kiny97543634evuj5.jpg (512x512, 53.65K)

Attached: ajdf.png (365x356, 137.17K)

Instead of pouring money into diversity bullshit, that money could have been put to good use in funding a way to resurrect the extinct gros michel banana, the best fruit.

Alessio Palumbo - "Psychologist Says 80% of School Shooters Don't Have Any Interest in Videogames"

archive.is/qaGIG

I wanted to say "tfw no army gf" but I think that kind of relationship would just be asking to be cucked. Her living with a bunch of fit guys, away from you for long periods of time.

Good God
Those are my favorite kind of breasts.

I usually go on twitter and sometimes see it mentioned there, usually through artwork. My feed wouldnt shut up about devilman crybaby or pop team epic back in january either, nowadays I sometimes see kizuna AI.

Attached: DXxAbs1VAAAk8YK.jpg (1199x621, 60.71K)

They are just absolutely terrified of being perceived as racist. They live in fear of their peers calling them racist, ignorant, bigoted, etc. They are really oppressed by their own culture. Hating on white people is just a way for them to vent the fact they live in fear and are miserable.

very nice

Attached: pleased yet concerned man in balaclava.jpg (320x320, 32.7K)

Attached: c0a22bc861a460fa0700d704f62fa33706e4ef89f314d52ac65d15440085ef92.png (472x357, 197.19K)

More pictures taken "without consent".

They generally are a liability and not worth the extra costs, since they'll need separate living quarters and whatnot, though they can be useful if you are low on men and actually treat them like soldiers.
In the US neither of those is true. The military as a whole is stuffing women in the military for the sake of PR and actively crippling itself for the sake of it. Women don't even need to be able to do 15 push ups to enter. A soldier who can't do 15 push ups isn't fit to be even called "soldier".

I just want a /fit/ gf. Girls who do sports generally are god tier.

Attached: b90f68d2ed07f85c2daf8a6c8988491d-imagejpeg.jpg (2592x1944 392.77 KB, 691.01K)

Attached: how boned.png (550x512, 163.85K)

please dump them all.

Attached: pleased strelok.jpg (429x810, 46K)

That's just straight up pornography. Get the hell out.

It's the FUCKING MARINES, and these women with the body of a cardio bunny are somehow making it in? I knew there were next to no standards for women in the military compared to men, but this is fucking ridiculous. These are the women who are supposed to be on the front line of protecting us from the Muslim hoards? I've seen one or two girls at my local gym that could snap these bitches like a twig.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. - 09 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_10.32_[2018.02.01_22.31.30].jpg (1280x720, 80.01K)

this

Makes sense you see it on twitter. The Japs for whatever reason like the site for promoting their art.

You don't want anything to do with women in any of the branches. I can't even begin to count the amount of marriages failed because the wife joined and ended up cheating on him. The single ones are called "barrack sluts" for a reason.

Let me give you an example of how much less they're expected to do. Its just as bad for the other branches too

Attached: Army-physical-fitness-test-standards-1024x414.jpg (1024x414, 90.13K)

I don't want to shit up to thread with a hundred pics, is there any good anonymous file uploading I can upload a zip?
Fucking pantsu died and I never bothered to find an alternative.

Who would've thought?

IIRC the exact number of push ups they need to be able to do to enter the military is 8, plus their "training" isn't half of what the actual male training is. I've seen some pics of really fat chicks in the US army though, so I'm guessing they don't even bother to make sure they are even training.
Also, does anyone have that pic of that high-ranking military chick talking against women in the military?

mega?

Attached: 1434481080951-3.jpg (1036x1002, 105.31K)

Mega sucks ever since it went the "pay or never finish your 100mb download" route. It's only good for long term storage, and it's not even the best at that.

To be fair most weight lifters the strongest wrestlers aren't even muscular but fat fucks.

Yeah, I know. I'm just in a rut because I'm real lonely. I'm sleeping with a girl but it's not the same as having someone who loves you.

There's always Drybones' site. mixtape.moe. Plus catbox.moe. Don't know how big the thing you want to upload is though.

anonfiles.cc/

To be fair, it could be marine POG's for all we know.

Went with mixtape because of their policy.
my.mixtape.moe/omylzk.zip
There are allegedly 267 pics, but I only got access to 85 of them.

Attached: c46a3508e440c3dee1cf29d2a0e045a6b2f26d314be7ff4daa751cbc6c61a775.jpg (500x500, 15.04K)

thank you kindly

Attached: pleased kemo girl 3.jpg (834x678, 221.59K)

what in the fuck does that even mean lol :D is a fag asking money for rest of the pictures?

Attached: cosplay.jpeg (667x1000, 378.03K)

Attached: hang_you're_self.webm (640x320, 3.34M)

Is she the greatest fictional character around?

Attached: no weakness.png (720x667, 321.03K)

You underestimate the stupidity, myopia, buck-passing, and cultishness of corporate culture. Just look at twitter.

Attached: Army Ant Death Spiral.mp4 (1280x720, 12.52M)

Do you think one day people will finally realize that fucked up people do fucked up stuff?
If playing violent games or reading violent books made people into fucking serial killers, any non-socialist country would be fucked by now.
My dick doesn't care.

You're welcome, furfag.

I've heard people say that there are 267 pics in total, but the guy I got them from only found those 85.

Which is a bad thing.

Attached: DXysYRQXUAUY09u.jpg (640x960, 44.68K)

Yes, I deleted my post because the formating was a mess, and wanted to change something I said.

>The largest group of attackers exhibited an interest in violence in their own writings, such as poems, essays or journal entries (37 percent, n=15).
Does this end up justifying ridiculous tactics such as this:

Attached: POLICE STATE - Seven Year Old Kid Suspended For His Pop Tart Gun.mp4 (640x360, 4.84M)

Confirmed Mary Sue

But still, holy fuck, are they actually admitting she's a massive Mary Sue? To this day, I can't believe the amount of people outside the usual suspects trying to claim she isn't.

I think at this point they're just trying to throw shit at the crowd to get another artificial controversy to try and ride the wave of free advertisement.
Negative attention is better than no attention and all that.

archive.is/Ux0iz

That school definitely deserves sued,or at the very least the teacher that reprimanded him deserves their ass beat.

But is she stronger than Madara Uchiha?
Keep in mind I’m talking about Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the Rinnegan, a perfect Susano’o and the ability to control the juubi and the Gedou Mazou.

You can't use that word, that's sexist user.

yes. She is stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku too.

The marketing is very important to sell the product, a lot of exceptionally fun and entertaining games do not do well in regards of sales because they were not advertised properly.

But is she stronger than Jackie Chan, holding a baby while fighting in a warehouse full of furniture and precious vases, and he's outnumbered but wants no trabble?

See, this is what happens when you vilify fan fiction. The people who would have written fanfic and gotten criticism from the ever-merciless internet and then fixed their shit writing instead get jobs writing for the official canon and fuck it up hard. Literally anyone who's ever read a bad fanfic would recognize nu-Star Wars as one, in almost every way.

But these are basically the biggest of the big I'm talking about. Call of Duty and Madden. Annual releases, always around the same time. You don't really need to advertise these two franchises because they're so goddamn big.

El Ultra Instinct Jackie Blanco.

Attached: Jackie Blanco.png (480x360, 182.46K)

I can't wait for smash fags to leave.

They were always here, they were just sleeping most of the time.

Yes but they need to keep being advertised otherwise it slips the mind of the normalfag and they wont consider buying it anymore to fit in.

Was that english or weeb?

/animu/ is doing an anime stream now. You're all welcome to come and watch/chat.
prolikewoah.com/stream/

But character evolution on a female is sexist, you shitlord! Women are perfect from the start!

Attached: e40f0f522daa812f448bc4cd9aca9731e8714715749fcab84b18e2f13196373f.jpg (604x800, 211.15K)

Attached: 9857433654.png (654x557, 467.64K)

*Shoves you against the wall*.

You do not want to mess with me.

*You try to lean off the wall but I put my hand on your throat and press you harder against it. You struggle to breathe as I lean in closely, calm and collected.*.

Back. Off. Mess with me again, and you'll receive far more than just my rage.

*Smirks as your chin trembles.*.

Catch you later, little boy.

The amount of cancer lately has been unbearable.

SHE

The /animu/ stream started.

Be patient. The talk will still be around after the game is out like with Sm4sh.

Attached: She.webm (720x480, 815.21K)

Not the weirdest thing I've seen so far.

*Unshealts Kanata*

Back off!?

Stop being a cancerous faggot, please.

*Teleports behind you and cuts you in a million pieces and use Sugoi Shinigami Desudesu jutsu to steal your sould.*

Nothing personal kid.

HAS

It was a hologram

I always steered away from Smash or any Nintendo threads. What exactly makes Smashfags so cancerous?

NO

Got a chuckle out of me tbh.

Except being a shit character.

Attached: -evans.jpg (640x360, 29.2K)

It''s always the "X is confirmed" fags. Can't wait for the new roster to leak where they reveal clones and characters no one wanted instead of Wonder Red.

So… just now I noticed there was a new Tomb Raider movie after they put a premiere in a tv channel.

There will be an inevitable Splatoon movie.

Attached: creepson.gif (370x300, 167.99K)

Did anybody saw Brave Neptunia announcement thread?
It's a mess.

The worst is how they take the slightest mention of something as confirmation that X will be in Smash. Remember how they made 30 threads about how Lightning was confirmed for Smash just because Sakurai said he liked FFXIII-3's combat system?

What disgust me most is that they chose the ugly child titless version of Tomb Raider.
Please, no more movies based on videogames. They can't do anything good with them.

Alright fine, now you have them making Anime movies. Like Death Note, or the upcoming Akira and Steins;Gate movies.

Not as strong as Shaggy Ultra Instinct.

Attached: Strongest_Human.jpg (1280x720, 92.51K)

I dunno user. The first Jolie Tomb Raider was pretty okay. So was the first Mortal Kombat movie.

FATE live action, coming to Netflix.

You know it'll happen.

Attached: 0ee9a102198edfbd14ede520885e821b.jpg (1265x1843, 1.02M)

Someone please put me back under my rock

Attached: 1466396034183.png (432x653, 467.08K)

I saw adverts everywere for the past week. The actress has no chest, but it made me think about a proper model with accurate curves, which was nice to daydream about.

Can he beat El Grande Padre?

Is that still on? They've been trying to do that since fucking forever.

Attached: [doubt].jpg (200x303, 16.45K)

Whatever, the problem with Hollywood isn't their source material, it's their obvious agenda and the fact they're out of touch with their audience. They make regular movies and are out of touch with regular people. They make anime movies and are out of touch with weebs. They make video game movies and are out of touch with gamers.

The only success they've had recently is pandering to black people and black supremacists with Black Panther. Which is really telling, the only thing Hollywood can do in the modern age is give a certain race a power fantasy, and of course it can't be Whites or Asians. That's it, that's all they can do. Pander to women, pander to Blacks. They can't make quality movies any more. Well, I could use the term quality loosely, more like movies that can't stand on their own without having to pander excessively to some sort sociological group.

I'm not worried about it, at best it'll end up a mediocre movie that barely makes a profit, and the die hard fans of the anime will think it's shit.

Some user had an archive before, I tried looking it up but couldn't find it.

The guys who made Get out are making it.

THAT WAS BENIS!!!

Attached: GamerGyate benis.webm (640x640, 583.39K)

THAT WAS FUCKING BENIS FAGS

Except Black Panther did everything BUT that, apparently. It actually pissed off the black supremacists.

For fuck's sake, they fuck up Silent Hill.
Silent Hill has a really simple story with great aestetics.

It was female Indiana Jones with boobs and guns and made… that. It was one of the best gaming movies, but that it didn't mean it wasn't shit.

Well, the game wasn't too good to begin with.

I hate how some fag just copied the Momiji swf and changed the music without taking the rhythm into consideration.

I like the other two better.

Attached: erika gas gas gas.webm (800x800 801.55 KB, 787.27K)

Those two are actually good though.
The second one especially is really well edited and the first one fully accomplishes it's objective of explaining why we should bully reddit fags.

I remember seeing the archive. Looking for the thread now.

That's why I like them better.

Looks like Peele turned it down last year. It's now in talks with the guy who made Thor: Ragnarok and What We Do in the Shadows. It's still not a good thing, but at least it's a better dice roll than before. It's still going to end up like Hokuto no Ken
web.archive.org/web/20180311214706/https://news.avclub.com/jordan-peele-won-t-direct-the-live-action-akira-after-a-1798261929
web.archive.org/save/https://www.avclub.com:443/taika-waititi-now-in-talks-for-the-live-action-akira-mo-1818565806

Attached: 1995.jpg (720x480, 29.56K)

I got some goons and SJWeebs in my feed after I tweeted support to him.

At this point I'm wondering if they really consider him a threat, or if they're trying to make an example of a little guy to keep the rest of the herd in line.

Attached: Asuna sword star.jpeg (600x837, 50.27K)

Any archives or screenshots?

Was it bad? I never watched it, but I got Big Trouble in Little China and Mad Max feels from the few caps I saw randomly posted.

It's a movie based on an action anime. I'll let you take a guess as to how bad it is.

Not even in a "so bad it's good" over the top 90's movie way?

Attached: 57bb3921e7994fa8504712ff40b46530fd74ccb65666811f539ff6cd2f59c00b.jpg (1043x1500, 423.17K)

It's so bad it's bad. There is nothing redeemable about it.

fuck meant for

Attached: 1356034540792.jpg (755x720, 85.54K)

Some things just do not translate, even if there's no meddling, time, or budget constraints. Add those in and it becomes even worse.

Attached: North Dipper Hundred Crack Fist.webm (350x262, 1.23M)

It seems like it could be fun until you remember it's an adaptation
nvm.

Attached: 856a185335b3bea78c7c96ec6c5db61c58947d1d9089a8269353ad4cd3536b01.jpg (960x720, 68.8K)

That… that…

I can't quit laughing goddammit.

Attached: 1b032eb1820f9d39d62ba72803996d4f.jpg (630x1000, 106.85K)

I want that outfit.

Attached: Hypergay.jpg (560x560, 331.31K)

Do you really want to cosplay as trap boatslut?

That was bad.

I plan on cosplaying as Hideri Kanzaki

You'll look bad

At least it isn't Felix or that one trap from Fate.

I'll be the judge of that

The real kicker is if the Japs tried doing their own adaption, not only would it look worse (effects and propwise) but everything would be over loaded with cheese or played too seriously.

Attached: 5c950c2478595830ed5ba330f969ad088078cd00_hq.jpg (490x490, 69.31K)

I will be the judge of that when you post pics faggot

Do nigs like black panther, only people i've seen talking about it are mostly SJWs and the faggots who already eat that marvel shit up, and would likely go to see it regardless of who's in the movie.

Attached: 05067c35ffd4d6296b1b5e0ef0a5d09d545c16cef5fc3fb25de880a0c3682aa9.png (800x800, 1000.53K)

Life is suffering

Do you have a Holla Forums edit?

Why is viv angrily charging at that windmill? What did it ever do to her?

Isn't that a Don Quixote reference?

Hokuto no ken has classic lines that would only work in nip, but western 90's movie aesthetic is perfect for the movie. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Why is Vivian atacking France?

Go to twitter and flirt with Mombot.

I'm not horny enough to use that.

because they're French

Attached: 981278125791324678.mp4 (462x360, 3.91M)

Attached: Mwaaahaaahaaa the french.webm (320x240, 202.16K)

I never liked this picture. The art is nice, but the obvious Don Quixote reference is a bit insulting. Anybody knows who drew it?

Attached: 1f18fc2f976c8c6a7727d2fb135abc35.jpg (634x820, 359.81K)

You must have missed the black power blacks then. I dont know many black guys but do know a wigger and 1 black guy who have seen it. Thehe black guy has some marvel knowledge so I take it more as hes a normalfag seeing it and not a black power black, hes also retired. The wigger is more or less just a sucker for marvel and popular movies in general, but listens to way too much black rap so hes harder to judge.

The drawfag was in the previous bread or the one before that. Look through the archive

Papi-something, I never remember his name, he's a pro-gg drawfag.

BAN VIOLENT CARTOONS
archive.is/NjYxi
archive.is/oJi8D
Year old story but I hadn't seen it before and it gave me a giggle.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1079x880, 130.74K)

He's commiecat's artist.

Probly missed it during the ban.

Also, what's Mark's current Twitter? MarkM4477 seems to no longer exist.

If he watched mary poppins like us healthy fags do he wouldnt have done it.

I always knew that slut Mary Poppins would cause something like this. No one thinks of the children.

Both, but goons never dirty their own hands for plausauble deniability.

At leas one of the franchises you like, battle angle alita has not been sitted on by james cameron since the 80s. and you dont have friends that legit say ghost in the shell is a faithful adaptaion and that scarlet is a perfect major

twitter.com/papadripopoulos
Also Mark's new twitter is markthejanny or something, I don't use twitter but it's something along those lines

Wew, cute thought and he survived apparently.
He's chinese.

Attached: free rides.png (550x396, 251.15K)

Paps seems like a good enough guy despite being a disgusting commie

Commiecat's artist subtly shitting on #GG.

Okay, I can be smug today.

Attached: Asuka SNARK.jpeg (515x725, 47.44K)

No, it was actually paid commission.
It makes it even funnier.

He said it was a commision to be fair

That sounds villainous as fuck

Attached: 17a8d9c4e71c0b68c3fd047f2d605f8345023ed4ae4f48b21bee56b839e21316.jpg (680x422, 46.84K)

My friend who is a marine was telling me there's only two types of women in the marines. Huge cunts who want power over other people or the sluttiest sluts who ever slutted.

Attached: DLBuZOjV4AAHQ4V.jpg large.jpg (720x960, 90.12K)

¿Por que no los dos?

Attached: 17.jpg (1058x1500 442.02 KB, 425.61K)

The commiecat memes of her being a whore to capitalist to live are even funnier now.

Attached: commie cat is a hoe.jpg (800x800, 247.5K)

yes

Attached: clean dirty room and pussy.jpg (1788x350 339.75 KB, 224.93K)

why is it always a shithole country?

I learned that from a mango.

Attached: 63-3.jpg (650x894 182.84 KB, 153.61K)

it has the word commie in it so must be communist.

Don't bitch mean slut in jap?

The manga is about a nip becoming a US grill mehreen so they're using the american meanings.

Bitch is used as kind of a catchall descriptor for a nasty gyaru slutor trap so yes, basically.

MaRey Sue

Attached: d6e6e9bb9423e6a03136e2d07b7a77feb59672ab6cc4b27c6b5aedaa14ab6668.jpg (512x384, 26.67K)

They are muscular it's just that they also have a lot of fat

Attached: PEAK PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE.png (700x1005, 1020.78K)

Better stop those young girls in long skirts from watching Alice in Wonderland (Disney classic).

Amazon Prime is trying to get in on the "Free Digital Games (With Subscription)" action through Twitch. "Twitch Prime" users now have free access to Devil May Cry HD Collection on PC.

Unfortunately there's countless obese men that try to pass themselves off as bear mode strongfats.

I just tried to say that muscles could be hidden.
Don't you guys remember that cute weight lifter with platine blond hair?

I'm a hungry skeleton and I am pretty sure that I am stronger than the soy boys. Soy boys are not good for judging your strength against.

They cant even open their own bottles of soylent without the use of a bottle opener.
Its pathetic.

That artstyle is kinda shitty but is there a name or category for trap/shemale+female kind of hentai?

Attached: THIS HOLE WAS MADE FOR ME.jpg (500x657, 93.92K)

I'm talking about obese fucks that never worked out a day in their life acting as if they are strongfats. Sumo Wrestlers are really fucking strong, covered in both fat and muscle.

You serious?

I'm a crossdressing faggot who pees sitting down and can't go one day without shaving all my body hair, but even I can open a jar. No, there's something else.

That's my point. Fatties are comparing themselves to soyboys and thinking they're strong.

Maybe you should stop getting your knowledge of historical figures and events from boomer JPG memes, then you'd know Marx frequently worked as a journalist when not writing social theory or organizing political meetings all the while being on the run from all of Europe's police forces.

Attached: aea589541561e437d592fd3606c5b55055456397c80b36b5829cb4c4d715e964.png (381x332, 57.92K)

hehe

I thought I was a bit androgynous, even my hands are female-like. But when I see these soyboys, I look like Conan the barbarian when I'm next to them.

Attached: ringfinger_blog1.jpg (360x292, 32.95K)

Attached: slowpoke.png (312x295, 11.9K)

Which is the masculine hand?

Get the fuck outta here you communist bastard.

Attached: e920df2a83b61895531ad0bfb5d5cf4dc24d0277c49ac2174f9e76875e9a9b3e.jpg (478x336, 126.22K)

and you lost me

Attached: leftypol's BO.png (1920x1080, 914.96K)

Attached: Ubisoft Karl Marx.png (1102x539, 509.17K)

Attached: 1430431893987.png (720x855, 26.82K)

The one where the ring finger is longer than the index finger.

I can never remember which one means what, all i know is my index is taller than my ring.

You got the girly length.

Neat.

fuck

You say that like it's a real job

Attached: smug.png (1345x1005, 1.24M)

Marx was unsurprisingly harassed by police, which makes sense considering he was — you know — involved in socialist politics. The reason why he had to settle in London at some point was that he was deported from both Belgium and France and effectively barred from entry in his native Prussia. He died a stateless person.

Good idea. Last thing we want is more people with a macro fetish

I think "person" is a little too positive a word. So is "monster."

This pic is retarded. I was born with a triangular body. I have very wide shoulders and I am still able to work physically. I assume that this pic was made by a soyboy neet who has neither of those bodies but uses this to feel better about himself in a "look at these useless gymrats" type of way

I also got a minigirl fetish, a dullahan fetish and a fetish for goth loli and stockings thanks to that damn movie.

archive.is/bJ27n

When someone pointed out that maybe Rey's obsession with her parents might be considered a weakness, she once again disagreed.

Attached: 1415829580383.gif (375x375, 168.21K)

Marx had relatively complex and shifting opinions regarding democracy but it's nonetheless not correct to insinuate that he was an "anti-democrat". It's 100% accurate to claim that Ubisoft Marx is a hollowed-out, sanitized sock-puppet designed to appeal to liberal normies, though.

woah really got me there

Starwars is dead. All there is to do is watch out for vidya and maybe anime.

Attached: SJW Landwhale.jpg (717x818, 50.7K)

i got that part but i wouldn't consider getting exiled for revolutionary activities the same as being "on the run from Europe's police forces"

And a ridiculous long neck fetish from the actual book.

Gives more fetishes than Nintendo does with their Mario Series.

No wait, Mario still gives plenty of more fetishes.

Sonic?

The comics certainly gave me a huge roboticization fetish.

Deviantart doesn't count, I'm talking about game wise. Look at the Mario games.

Attached: balloon_by_doctorworm1987-d9iw7jb.png (315x220, 50.73K)

AAAAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: deleteThis.png (1024x660, 1.31M)

DELETE THIS I hope this won't be used as deterrent for goons for now on, posting DeviantART horrifying images like that inflated Mario

I'm surprised the Mario fandom isn't as autistic enough to take advantage. Meanwhile Sonic gets stuck with shit he had nothing to do with. When making a game, take a fetish and turn it into a useful power up or plot device.

Attached: Hover Chair.mp4 (720x1276, 5.18M)

Trolling you fucks from Holla Forums is hilarous.

Attached: hehe.jpg (564x1086, 80.37K)

It still hurts.

The Mario fandom has Peach, who isn't furry. She's like the barrier preventing most degeneracy from taking hold.

Unless you're Panda. Than its Bowser dick all day erry day.

They seem to have a thing for Bowser.

Attached: bea706da1d114571034ac319fc13263c.jpg (725x800 94.86 KB, 78.99K)

They've updated the devblog for Ready or Not again
voidinteractive.net/ready-not-devblog-03/

Attached: 828a89c0fbe434ed451e05451ad730b3e68aa322b99760b08b2d1ee50688198c.jpg (720x540, 105.18K)

Rosalina is best girl tbh

Attached: Rosalina.600.2213091.jpg (540x600, 47K)

Attached: 1461358716120.png (891x986, 313.57K)

She is just very fat.>>14471806

Good morning anons.

Attached: Taka and Taichi 3.jpg (1024x768, 109.71K)

So regular women then?

Attached: The_Female_Price_of_Male_Pleasure_Part_1_Redonkulas.com_-_YouTube_-_2018-03-10_21.53.22.png (312x427, 347.1K)

Sup.

Attached: 1489768579076.png (1280x640, 368.77K)

OP TIMBER! Full Version

Injection Tips:
1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

Attached: timber-big-04.png (1241x1754 116.08 KB, 132.48K)

Seems like feminists and SJWs got triggered when someone posting this and taking a piss out of this one.

Attached: screenshot.413.jpg (526x207, 92.66K)

OP TIMBER! Social Media Friendly Version

Injection Tips:
1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

Attached: timber-sm-04.png (1200x1200 76.04 KB, 49.43K)

OP TIMBER! Special Edition

SURVEY HERE:
famitsu.com/news/201803/09153407.html

LINK TO OP TIMBER IMAGES
imgur.com/a/I66JZ

1. Japan's Famitsu is running a survey on what Western Gamers like about Japanese games.
2. Make use of this opportunity to introduce OP Timber and get word out on the Western Poison.
3. Include the imgur link (imgur.com/a/I66JZ) on the field where they ask "When you play Japanese games, which aspects of [the] games are more important to you?" or wherever you can slot it in naturally.
4. Answer as honestly as you can.
5. Now go out there and save anime tiddies.

Attached: 0f7b1f0cdc3b4a7a549ea9443cf74df97138d17b415cfe7481a1a7d2b56df8a7.jpg (1280x720 165.3 KB, 23.51K)

What about all that Shygirl stuff?

Thanks, user, now I will always view Bowser as a thick fem-turtle, and the reason she keeps kidnapping Peach is for some private girl-on-girl action, and only attacks Mario because of her tsundere character.
She has a really deep, musculer voice.

Attached: a953c9570d00b610a00efcdc50a614ce.gif (300x450, 245.58K)

>muscular
fuck

Attached: World's quietest scream.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Attached: Feminism 122.jpg (935x1200, 163.65K)

Has anyone else noticed that the only "Geek girls" who actually are cool are old enough to be qualified as seniors and/or are a grandmother?
hooktube.com/watch?v=YUSCE0QjN0c

Look at it this way, what kind of people are into this geek stuff? People who fail at social shit. People who are shy, ugly people, autistic people and people with weird fetishes. So obviously most geek girls are retarded too. Just look at ZQ, ugly, degenerate and gay.

oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/blizzard-fines-overwatch-league-players-posting-memes-social-media-using-emotes/53555/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1156x1128, 222.79K)

Attached: hurrdurr.png (1280x1013, 316.26K)

Attached: 1430367376170-4.png (867x806, 49.9K)

Please tell me you're not 9Volt, please!

docdroid.net/v7yQ0LL/response-skadden-011918.pdf

Attached: Screen Shot - 18-03-11 005.jpg (603x823, 175.22K)

No, I'm a different faggot.

Attached: wyMdphj.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

That's what a 9volt would say.

Attached: 9volt lurks.jpg (442x342, 22.94K)

Thoughts anons? Is the dying media getting desperate for quick cash contributing to political polarization in journalism?

It must have pained Dean Takahashi to write an article like that, about the actual women who worked there instead of the nobody victims on twatter. Still didn't stop the SJW angle but I'm sure it hurt still.

Steins gate move was benis with a benis archive.

Look a the last bread, Zoe Quinn apparently responded which is why he got a ton of shit for it.

To be fair, neither of those are okay.

Attached: Jordan Peterson - Old Desperate Media Leading to Political Polarization.webm (640x360, 1.32M)

most of those are regularly posted here

Attached: impressive.webm (1920x815, 257.32K)

Attached: Please don t bully me Nagatoro 1 Read Please don t bully me Nagatoro Chapter 1 Online Page 22.png (816x647, 548.91K)

Anyone have the webm or full image?

This level of salt this will generate when RSI loses this is going to be amazing. I predict redditors sending bombs to CryTek HQ.

Before Innernet with resources
- Some good workers / Journos
After innernet with no resources
- Any one with sense leaves rather than suffer for their craft.

It's the same reason why a lot of fields end up left-ified. Conscientous people leave because they got shit to do, like feed their family. Lefties stay because they're true believers to whatever cause they peddle through their org.

This one right

Attached: power level threads.webm (640x360, 4.07M)

Say, do anyone of you have the IGDA thread about their dissent against Trump for painting violent video games in a broad brush in one neat image?!

Attached: DSP Hmm.jpg (449x466, 20.4K)

Might want to add Pedo Joe Biden's blaming of violent vidya for Sandy Hook's No Gun Zone shooting, and the how the vidya bloggers didn't condemn it loudly while they silently agreed, sad it got memory-holed

Guess that's why he's called HalfTangible, and not FullTangible

:^)

Attached: goethe.png (683x984, 465.16K)

archive.is/wf5H5

So, does anyone have any studies that refute the 3rd to 5th tweet of this nonsense, revisionist bullshit by IGDA?

Attached: IGDA 2.jpg (520x766, 99.01K)

You do realize you really can't use "normalfag" outside of an imageboard without appearing like a complete idiot, right?

Danke.

Most of the "womyn" play casual mobile and browser game shit, someone post the chart breakdowns.

But, there's no source for where they got these numbers from.

Attached: 7oHciDT.png (424x488, 85.22K)

twitter.com/Foxceras/status/973038047766941698

Did my best.

There were several more, because those "gamers" don't even own a dedicated video game system, and mobile like Iphone and Android "gamers" are legit according to them, not even a breakdown of casual or hardcore.

Thanks Acid, now, have a rare Mitsuru.

Attached: Mitsuru P3 10.jpg (850x1202, 172.87K)

Oh, then you're refering to this.

Attached: ESA 2017 Compilation.png (2595x3600, 3.2M)

You got any sources that's easily can be accessed for that?! If it's in .pdf form, share it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks user!

archive.fo/Q11wF
theesa.com/article/2017-essential-facts-computer-video-game-industry/

I know proresufaggotry, but…

I'm happy that the poster boy of heterosexuality will headline Wrestlemania for the first time of his long, illustrious career outside of WWE. As a long time fan of his during his TNA days, I'm happy for him. He finally made it!

Thanks user! Will read this now. I might as well write scripts for this.

Attached: AJ Styles Champ 3.jpg (1200x675, 115.45K)

What did he mean by this?

esto es el fin

N-nani!?

Attached: kyKhPUA.jpg (621x350, 36.33K)

Looks like Lauren Southern is also detained for visiting the UK.
twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/973041134581796864
archive.is/5ajli

Attached: DYDvv1ZWAAAfUej.jpg (1242x517, 34.63K)

WAS NOT
A FUCKING
INSTRUCTION MANUAL!

Attached: 1415328014197.jpg (413x333, 71.7K)

Can someone just nuke England already and get this over with?!

Attached: england is the new middle east.jpg (867x1024 597.23 KB, 274.36K)

Maidens Of Michael Yuri Visual Novel Removed From Steam While Gamers Fret Over Censorship
oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/maidens-michael-yuri-visual-novel-removed-steam-gamers-fret-censorship/53539/
Made a thread about it too

Meanwhile, Harvey Weinstein Is Wearing a Fedora at Olive Garden, Planning a Documentary
archive.fo/kHaDj
vulture.com/2018/03/harvey-weinstein-is-at-olive-garden-planning-a-documentary.html

WHY ISN'T THIS FUCKER IN JAIL?!?

Attached: c4e3f06d55b34438d0a4010b2718e1be48aba942cf1af93216ec1027ca06d999.gif (500x403 259.46 KB, 247.41K)

He's rubbing shoulders with Hillary Clinton, that's why.

Power is why. Nothing will happen until the U.S. economy crashes. That's why I say that men should be lazy.

NIGGERS

Attached: 1451053728510-3.png (867x614 666.26 KB, 115.08K)

Didn't he just trade sexual favors for movie roles? That's not illegal

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

What he did was closer to blacmail in the tune of: "If you don't go along with this you might just stop getting any offers at all". The real scandal is not that there are people like Harvey Weinstein about. It's that Hollywood is set up in a way that empowers them.

Papadripopoulos. And someone paid him to do it. Papa said they probably didn't understand the "Tilting at windmills" line, but when the customer slaps money in your face and says 'draw pls', you shut the fuck up and take the money.

Attached: c457ff4da314557a027d69d3f44829d3119b7511607ea84c238ac97c57b557cb.png (1135x1078 918.85 KB, 1.12M)

Those women knew what they were getting into to.Or who was getting into them.

Attached: Rocky_Jumped_a_Park_Bench_(2008,_Updated_2017)_-_YouTube_-_2018-02-24_18.10.07.png (462x393, 226.07K)

The real inside story

Attached: Even She Can Deal Carlo's Shit .png (444x329, 244.75K)

So like a good capitalist.

Attached: FROGGED.jpg (1000x625, 115.02K)

Assuming it's real, the second image is literally

th-thanks

Attached: 52241a4997e571928efc3097fe3d535bff7269e9169793d1557af62cf861e5f9.png (1000x1000, 106.03K)

Is pantsu under attack again?

Attached: SkeleConcern.jpg (326x294, 25.3K)

Gender split in F2P games: Who’s playing what
archive.fo/U4bLO

Secondary source
Stats Show Men Prefer Action Games, Women Prefer Puzzle Games
archive.fo/0Xoj9
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/11/stats-shows-men-prefer-action-games-women-prefer-puzzle-games/

Combining the two images. I have no idea where Billy D plucked out the 9 million stat though as it's not on the DeltaDNA website.

Attached: hurrrr.png (1089x647, 144.81K)

The denial in the face of all evidence is irritating but utterly utterly predictable.

E;R is better at complaining about it than me
hooktube.com/watch?v=og77pfVFJTs

So they pulled that figure from the mobile market. AGAIN.

Many thanks user!

You are an awesome man for making and formating that. May the God Emperor bless you and your defendants.

Attached: 1481591988147.png (773x644, 838.77K)

Why have I been making more typos lately?

It's "descendants", user.

co-defendants

Attached: loli caught you, nao wat do.gif (640x360, 178.69K)

Designfag at your service.

Attached: train-soldier-skull-skeleton.png (1920x1080, 808.63K)

WELP

I just finished watching a bootleg stream of TLJ.

I have officially gone from simply disliking Rey as a character to actively wishing she would die a painful death. She literally ruined the movie.

Attached: 4b0e436b7da59338ec6f7665d31dcd12.jpg (1000x1500, 527.24K)

On a scale from 1 to Anthony Burch, what's your take on it?

Watching E;R and Mr Plinkett's youtube criticism of TLJ is more entertaining than watching TLJ
hooktube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ

Watching youtube criticism of the bloated, stacks and stacks of unsold, unreturnable, TLJ TOYS which killed Toys R Us, BTW is more entertaining than watching TLJ

They were sucking episode 7's dick before this, even then seems like the most scathing he gets with the criticisms is shit like

You have never watched a Plinkett review

We need to build a wall around Holla Forums and make Holla Forums pay for it.

Attached: Star.Trek.Discovery.S01E04.Wrong.Offramp.mp4 (1280x720, 15.14M)

It's a solid 9 on the Burch scale. Incoming breakdown/rant because I'm bored and angry. Spoilers because fuck you, you already heard all this shit.

First some good:

1: I don't think Luke was handled quite as badly as advertised. He still felt like Luke, but he was a 'Nam vet Luke with PTSD who had seen some shit. By the end, especially the little wink he gave C3PO, I was loving him again. Seeing Luke's struggles through the OT and having him come out on top in ROTJ was fantastic, but nobody stays on top forever. Learning that he later went on to try and start a Jedi temple by himself and fucked it up so massively he became a recluse and couldn't face Leia is very tragic, and very human. His meeting with Yoda was fantastic.

2: Kylo is a great character. Full stop. I ended the movie honestly a little excited to see where he winds up taking the First Order. Will he go into mustache-twirling villainyprobably, dammit? Or will he simply say "enough of this horse shit, this galaxy is getting straightened the fuck out no matter how hard I have to bitch slap it! Fuck you, Jedi and Sith!"

Now let's talk about the other 90% of the film, or as I like to call it: "shit."

NOTHING MAKES SENSE. EVERYTHING IMPORTANT IS AN ASSPULL.

This is my biggest deal-breaker with any movie, but sci-fi movies especially. Shit has to make sense, and it has to make sense without relying on Deus Ex Machina or dumb luck all the fucking time.

Starting with my understanding: During / prior to TFA the New Republic (created after ROTJ) had been clandestinely backing a "Resistance" to the First Order (the remainder of the Empire that survived after Palpatine) that was taking place in FO-controlled space. Basically financing terrorism against a foreign country's government, give or take. So at the end of TFA, the New Republic capital got blown up by Starkiller Base and Rey went looking for Luke because Force Pussy and Reasons. The New Republic is fucked because their capital world and fleet got BTFO by Death Star III Starkiller, and now the First Order are invading the rest of the galaxy to build a new Empire. While Rey is humping Luke's leg for free training, Kylo and friends find the surviving Republic fleet, led by Leia, and start fucking them in every direction from the ground up into space. This is the movie's opening setup, and it makes sense.

Po pulls a fucking comedy routine against the FO admiral to stall for time. Fucking stupid, and not Star Wars.

Po leads his bomber squadron against a FO "Dreadnaught." Basically a giant gun platform bigger than an ISD who is fucking up their fleet. Cool, but the scene spotlight goes to a woman (because TEH FARCE IS FEMALE you see) who drops the bombs from the last bomber to blow it up. This is in fucking SPACE, but the bombs fall like gravity is pulling them, and the pilot flops around in the ship the same way. No explanation is provided. It's an asspull. Po is slapped and demoted by Leia for destroying the dreadnaught and literally saving their fucking fleet, because his squad took casualties and her feefees are hurt. Bullshit.

The FO just happens to be able to track the fleet through hyperspace. They claim this is impossible despite it happening in ANH ("not this ship, sister!") and the fact that Leia is wearing a bracelet broadcasting a homing beacon for Rey to find. No, its some sketchy new FO tech. Asspull. Leia is wearing a tracking beacon on the lead ship while she knows the FO is after them? And nobody even suspects this might be how they were followed? BULLSHIT. Oh, but wait. Without the beacon, how would REY be able to find them? Yeah, THAT is the whole reason this plot point is ignored.

Then some shit happens. Luke and Rey, blah blah, Luke being a sourpuss and Rey being an uppity bitch. There's a funny scene where Chewie kicks Luke's door in that actually felt like SW humor. Finally Luke agrees to give Rey three lessons.

Back in space, the Rebel fleet is too low on fuel to jump to hyperspace and the FO fleet is right on their asses. There are SEVERAL things wrong with this whole fucking arc of the movie:

1: The ships are burning fuel travelling in a straight line at sublight speed. When a ship runs out of fuel, its depicted as slowing down. BULLSHIT. Space does not work that way. Rule of Cool excuses some minor un-spacey things, like X-Wings banking to turn. but this is full on non-Newtonian levels of gay.

2: The Rebel ships are "slightly lighter and faster" than the FO fleet, meaning the fleet can't catch up to them? BULLSHIT. Have three destroyers hyperjump ahead of the rebels a few lightyears, then turn around and jump back, landing right in front of them for a pincer attack. A flaming fucking RETARD would realize this tactic. But no. The FO plan is "chase them til they're out of gas." Asspull bullshit intended entirely to justify Rose and Finn going to the stupid casino planet.

The Casino planet is stupid. The whole thing is an implied argument against capitalism, and the whole movie has this stupid fucking thing about having people ride on shit made out of CGI. This is shown most heavily here. It looks like cartoony shit. They just HAPPEN to wind up in a cell with an expert cracker who can lower the shields on a FO flagship. Dumb luck asspull. When they escape, the cracker somehow knows where they are and is willing to save them, appearing at just the right moment when he has absolutely no reason to. Asspull bullshit. All the Capitalists on the casino planet are mustache twirling villains who hit little children and animals with electro-whips.

Rey has a full on Forcegasm during her first lesson, cracking the rocks like a fucking DBZ character during a powerup scene. Leia does her Superman thing to fly back into the Rebel flagship. Blah blah blah horseshit. Poe leads a mutiny but circumstances conspire to prove him wrong about absolutely everything BECAUSE HE OPPOSED A WOMAN.

The rebel transports have cloaking devices. Yet the FO ship has a "cloaking scanner" that can spot cloaked ships, but only specifically when looking for cloaked ships?? ASSPULL BULLSHIT. Why would they not just do that ALL THE TIME?

Admiral Tumblr and the hyperspace ram. Literally invalidates every concept of space combat in the entire SW saga. GG Disney. ASSPULL.

Of course, the kid-friendly creatures on the old Not-Hoth, Salt-now-snow planet save the heroes by leading them out the back door. BUT ONLY BECAUSE REY ARRIVES JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME TO LEVITATE LIKE 50 TONS OF BOULDERS BLOCKING THE WAY. She's a hundred times more powerful than Luke was in ROTJ.

Phasma gets a literal Disney death. Falling to her death off a burning cliffcatwalk right after Finn gives her a one-liner. This was so fucking childish it hurt, but we can't have that uppity nigger killing people! Might look bad to marketing.

In the end the entire Rebellion fits aboard the Falcon and gets away, and their allies rightly tell their distress signal to go fuck itself.

Luke goes in like a boss, but dies like a bitch because he literally runs out of Force juice. Like he was using Cast From HP to project himself that far and fight Kylo. Complete bullshit and a bad end to his character.

I hope they all die. Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher were too good for this fucking movie.

10:58 in vid related.
"I can't believe he felt there was good parts to [The Force Awakens], it was all awful."
Kike Cucklasa Plinkett then throws up the box office numbers for the film as a response, basically saying "it made money, so it MUST be good!"

I believe so. IIRC when the army tried to recruit gamers, gamers were like "lol no. We don't want to die thanks anyway"

Amd Special snowflake females
FTFY

I can't believe nobody has made comments about "big guns" yet.

Is that poster on right of the pic 2 children holding a fast food bucket? Also Fury Road poster. Snowflake detected

Are yo Dan Schnider?

I'll add to Mauler to the list of videos critiques to watch. He's mentioned he's a fan of E;R in one of his podcasts

A quick rage video on it: hooktube.com/watch?v=9QJRw56cOVw

A 5 hour indepth critique of it: hooktube.com/watch?v=vw7pcCj0ORk

archive.fo/HCGe0
I hate my country.

Attached: zzz.png (1111x966 1.3 MB, 912.92K)

That's enough Internet for night.

Attached: smoking red.jpg (1100x908, 195.97K)

I disagree with Genki Sudo on a lot of things but I still love his music.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1274x668, 1.6M)

Whelp. Gay effeminate British protocol droids have been kicked out of the droid minority clubhouse.

Attached: chewie getting some head.jpg (1200x872 4.22 MB, 122.3K)

If antifa and soy boys are anything to go by, this time the "Nazi's" will truly win the war.

So it's not a Don Quijote reference. What is it?

Anyone who honestly thinks that video games would ever make someone want to fight in reality is a fucking retard. Respawns do not happen in real life.

Good evening!

Attached: Cultural Enrichment 4.jpg (525x752, 88.38K)

Pretty sure that's not much else it could be. Likely a Holla Forums poster trying to make a point that we aren't going after the (((bad dudes))) enough.

Trying an Izuna Drop should make it clear games don't count for much.

Well, actually "silly, fun-for-the-whole-family party games" like Mario Party, Mario Kart, or Smash competitive Mario Party tournies at EVO when!? can have this effect.
Blue shells end friendships.

Attached: svu_video_games.mp4 (1280x720, 7.99M)

ANH was a tracking device planted on it that would show wherever they ended up.
THIS is bullshit on an entirely different level from what I've heard.

archive.is/9GcuS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (561x288, 17.42K)

Literally the complete opposite of what is happening to the western gaming industry. No surprise that that's the kind of "opinion" they vomit.

After a Splatfest where people autistically fought to decide whether the chicken came first or the egg, the reaching from these people is up, up there.
These faggots are really enjoying the absolute freedom of interpretation Post-Modernism is giving them. And as a result, they'll never find any footing to be stable in their beliefs or their lives.

Attached: e8560249d772a2730d3d8a1cdbc6e0c4a2392d81a477b7df9c604cd2a6845370.png (678x700 709.12 KB, 480.9K)

Attached: 66567031_p7.png (674x955, 670.81K)

They used this tittle already, it was for disagreement though

It's normal to not want something weird happen to your body, DeviantART doesn't represent all liberals. Body Horror is called horror for a reason.

archive.fo/HaINF

there's a filter apparently

Attached: Screen Shot - 18-03-12.jpg (829x408, 137.66K)

This is trending on facebook. The madman actually did it.

Attached: OH THE JUICE.PNG (304x84 348.76 KB, 6.5K)

It's a real shame too because it's such a good drawing. I have half a mind to edit the windmill out and replace it with a fortress or something full of orcs with blue hair and problem glasses.

Attached: 1517341313.jpg (351x352, 37.63K)

archive.fo/rALkM
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/11/trumps-plan-combat-school-shootings-includes/
The good news is that it looks like Trump isn't interested anymore in pushing for new legislation that will raise the age on gun ownership, and attacking video games.

Attached: gondola_clink_glass.jpg (1791x1468 341.19 KB, 526.34K)

Is it hypocritical for someone like me who plays violent video games, to complain about violent tv movies? I honestly think that violent tv shows and movies are worse than violent video games. Because games are rarely just violent for no reason. Fighting games for example are very tame, and so are most first person shooters. But I feel like these murder porn and torture movies are worse. Because people who watch those watch it for the violence exclusively. When I play some street fighter I don't do it because I am in the mood to beat someone up, but because I want to outplay some other person.

Attached: CSI Cyber S2E16 - Jamie-Lynn Sigler.webm (720x404, 5.77M)

It's been news for a while. I'm really surprised that it hasn't fucking blown up as hard as it did when it was first announced. Just some tidbits about china commending the US in its efforts and NK telling SK not to worry about the missiles. I saw somewhere that its also conserdering scraping and denuclearizing the entire country
Still going to take years to form a nuclear inspection committee to actually go into the country and look to see if its actually true.

To be honest the thing that supprised me the most is that he brought back the steel industry with the tariffs. It was out of left field when he decided to do it so early when coal was starting to get back on its feet.

Attached: C85 nWa Various Amazone The Second Impression Dragon s Crown English Tonigobe .png (660x597, 889.38K)

A bit, yeah. They both have shitty gore effects.

Here I made a shitty edit.

Attached: viv attacking a dark fortress of evil.png (800x800, 1.05M)

I made a better edit, disregard previous.

Attached: viv attacking a dark fortress of evil.png (800x800, 1.04M)

thank's for being honest

Why is she attacking a dark fortress of evil, aren't we the cathedral of misogyny? That fortress needs something extra.

I would try and add some SJW orcs to it but I feel I've done enough damage as it is.

That filter was on for rather long time.
All because >(1) OP threads with only links to shitscord and nothing else.

I see. I never used or talked about disc hence why I was unaware

What was so bad about Ralph again?

Being a dishonest clickbaiting sperg who spammed the threads and demanded GG treat him well because "it's okay when we do it".

Glad I skipped out. It sounds like everything I hate.

Any clue on what happened to MisterCaption? his channel has all of his videos removed. And for anyone who forgot, this was the guy that did that 3 hour long video that explained why Fallout 4 was complete garbage.

youtube.com/user/MisterCaption/videos

Or just an exploitable.

Attached: yjhfgde880a0c3682aa9.png (800x800 302.94 KB, 198.51K)

Wasn't he also related to "Press F to start" or am I thinking of the wrong person?

L O L

Attached: Untitled.png (800x800, 689.2K)

(you)

Attached: 1518923368.png (333x373, 31.38K)

Just an addendum, anons on this thread >>14474335 have dug deep into the literature of the feminist who wrote this article and boy they're juicy as a Juicy Lucy.

I like that even more.

Attached: not welcome.png (800x800 703.7 KB, 1013.93K)

Attached: __tenma_gabriel_white_gabriel_dropout_drawn_by_nyaroon__sample-371c3404982833285b680ffea3892012.jpg (850x932, 116.96K)

Attached: grin.png (596x311, 212.18K)

Does anybody have source for that first one?

Meet the "man" behind the article who wrote this article .

Attached: Male Feminist 183.jpg (540x960, 54.28K)

Something about drag queens reading gay shit to kids or something

Attached: dq4.png (800x800 1.14 MB, 1018.37K)

No, that's another faggot entirely.

Attached: shitty edit.jpg (800x800, 185.79K)

Pink Flamingos was a good movie

Is it bad that I still hate that commander bitch or whatever the fuck her name was more than Rey?
Also since afdcd5 was too lazy to find and make an archive of the screencaps. It's real, but sadly they're both from 2015.
archive.fo/2Xf3F
archive.fo/Nddhp

Not at all, she was way worse. Hey, let's not tell Poe what the fuck is happening so he'll rightfully think somethings wrong and start a rebellion, then turn the tables on him so he learns the lesson of "Don't question a woman ever again". Take that, white (hispanic) man.

Attached: 2018-03-12_16-21-31.jpg (583x597, 77.11K)

True. However drag queens look like major villains in final fantasy series.

Did anybody else looked at thread about Steam?
It's ridiculous.

I don't think Divine was a "Good Guy" in that movie, just looked better in comparison to the to fuckers who imprison, rape, impregnate and sell the babies of those girls.

Someone should drop the meteor already.

Attached: trudeau-rolling-stone.jpg (720x480, 49.04K)

Yeah, that's why you praise Amy Hennig and Roberta Williams all the time, and support all the female character designers no matter how outlandish their characters lo–OH WAIT!

Attached: 1418690964221.gif (341x256, 2.99M)

FUCKING LEAFS AT IT AGAIN

Attached: Laughing sluts.png (1486x804, 1.63M)

Do you know what is even worse about it?
The faggot who reported it was mudslime.
Also that thread had a lot of people for hateboner for anything anime/japanese, until their posts were erased. Over 100+ posts.

He's a wife's son born in Canada

Attached: 49da2c00715c1eb1d91e9d653825b3fdfffd0f9bad4ec4272bc6eef6c42e6f46.jpg (669x696, 52.42K)

Of course it's someone from a religion that throws gays off of rooftops. Of course.

Review the entire fbi.
AUDIT THE FBI CIA AND NSA

STOP BEING GAY YOU GAY GAMERS!

Attached: vivian_hates_gay.png (707x683, 734.78K)

Attached: the v community.jpg (785x714, 42.09K)

Not to forget all the nip female devs overlooked more than 80% of the nep team is female and those female atari devs who said wu is a liar.

When you feel like everything is fucked, nothing surprises you anymore.

archive.is/COK6M

Attached: life ruined.png (810x1052, 644.07K)

"STUPID FUCKING GAMERS! WE'RE NOT TAKING YOUR VIDEO GAMES AWAY!"

Attached: 'We are not Jack Thompson,' they said. 'We are not going to take your games away,' they said.jpg (904x1086, 208.42K)

Archive isn't loading for me

The fuck is this?
That teacher should be blacklisted from all kinds of education.

You would expect muslims to like underage girls (and sometimes boys) getting horny. How about that.

Attached: I'ts always sunny in Mecca 2.png (1776x2944 587.59 KB, 478.17K)

Holy shit that scam is still around? It's proven it doesn't work.

Fucking Christ Castro.

Attached: JUSTin Castro my shit up fam.jpg (420x420, 110.06K)

>>>Holla Forums11364315

JUSTin CASTRO MY SHIT UP!

Attached: a JUST castro.png (465x423, 201.79K)

Attached: its funny how well that worked.jpg (1893x945, 680.11K)

I hope you Leafs have primaries, because I think Turd's going to be on his way out and the sooner the better.

Goddamn, nuke Cucknada, this is just top cuckold levels of being too nice

Isn't it fucked in Canada? Is there actually anything who can fix what Trudeau has done?

Attached: leave it to kagari-san.PNG (367x507, 191.5K)

I already found that image.

Is this possible for him to be tired from all this garbage already?

Attached: 1498767556.png (3550x3478, 4M)

Options are
I think a nuke is the best option

Attached: time to drink.jpg (442x509, 25.76K)

One time I was watching an episode of star trek and I wanted to know the name of an actor playing some wild bug-eyed old black dude that invented the transporter, so I grabbed my phone and said "that one episode of star trek with the wild eyed black dude that invented the transporter" and by golly google pulled up the episode in question.

Attached: laughing potato.png (1903x883 305.4 KB, 2.5M)

Trips confirmed, bring the nukes.
Or just set fire to the forests and witch Trudeau trying in vain to call stick beaters from Africa for diversity points.

And yet, they expect you to believe that "the algorithm" is to blame for the mass demonetizations of anyone who isn't named Logan Paul on YouTube.

I'm okay with this.

Then paying them even worse than an 1800 slave.

Just imagine what advertisers and governments can do when they want to target a specific group of people!

Even better, it was the minimum wage for volunteer work in South Africa.

I know user, but they came to canada expecring competitive wages, and whats worse we had russia, america, and australia offering to help, and there was nothing to lose for liberals to turn down america considering it was king nigger offering.

I don't think I'll die from appendicitis, but I might have an intestinal blockage or something. I'm quite literally full of shit.
It hurts like a mother fucker but I'm not dying.
I also have a revamped strawberry cat reaction image to replace the old busted one I always used before.

Attached: Happy cute strawberry cat.png (408x408, 230.82K)

There's nothing to refute about 3. It's true. As long as you count flappy bird and solitaire and Farmville and Frozen Elsa Foot Bath Surgery and that kind of hidden search pseudo-game stuff. It's simultaneously true and meaningless.

Damn, so they'll pumping shit from your anus and stomach?

I haven't gone to a doctor, but the pain is on the wrong side to be apendicitis. I'm guessing it shit, I'm hoping nature takes its course. Soon hopefully this really hurts.

I can't imagine a man being reamed by Castreau and not just laughing at him

Attached: Faggots.mp4 (960x720, 321.87K)

Go make an appointment, had a friend and his uncle tell me about his experience getting his stomach pumped and his ass scoped for bad shit that nearly affected his body for the long term if it didn't get treated.

No, seriously, you have to go to the doctor or you are going to die. That's what happened to my uncle.

"Kill everyone now! Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit! Filth is my politics! Filth is my life!"

Who wouldn't consider that a good guy.

Whenever you see something really vague in a statistic, it's been doctored. Statistics should be as specific as possible, something like:
When statistics resort to broad, open ended data points, it's someone abusing statistics to prove a point.

Find the area that hurts and press in hard with your fingertips. It will hurt, but don't worry about that for now. Hold for a few seconds and then release the pressure.

If it hurts less, then no hurry. You might still want to go to the doctor, but it's not an emergency yet. If, instead, it hurts like hell when you release, then it's going septic and you go to the emergency room right now. No making an appointment and going tomorrow. Literally walk out the door and go immediately and preferably have someone else drive, because you could be dead tomorrow.

You do realize that pain is the body's way of saying shit ain't right, right?

He's just fucking constipated, I guarantee the same thing happened to me like 3 months ago and I was freaking out but it was all fine

Depends if it's relatively new or has been going on for a while, then he needs to get it checked.

just another day in the gamergay pit

Attached: smug ramen cuck.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

That's what killed Houdini, you faggot.

Can't find the thread. inb4 newfag

GO THERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. BETTER TO KNOW YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT THAN THINK YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT BUT DIE BECAUSE OF IT.

Attached: junko's angry.gif (800x800, 4.25M)

It could be a tumor. Go get it checked out and stop self diagnosing.

I'll try to find it myself

Something fucky is happening with the cross posting. codemonkey, explain this shit.

i have a cunning idea

Go to doctor before you poop you're butt and died.He'll give you a sticker and a lolipop for being a good user.

Attached: 54bde69706.png (400x400, 235.81K)

you're a retarded cocksucker and I bet you come from shitchan

Attached: You're fucking repulsive.png (417x456, 241.64K)

Attached: a bit retarded.jpg (727x480, 37.61K)

You deserve a ban.

Attached: 62526378_p2.jpg (1920x1080, 172.31K)

The problem lies with the fact that if you simply type the post number, it seems to be treated like a string rather than a link. As you should have noted before your rant, the user was able to link my post as evident on the first red line of his post.

You're a retard. Shut up. I didn't "rant". I insulted some newfag who needs to lurk more. You're a faggot.

im p sure thats how it works fams and famettes but ill test it again

>>>/suicide/376

>>>/cuteboys/
That means you're a cock sucking faggot.

I'll teach your sorry ass because at least you acknowledged you needed to kill yourself
when you're crossboard-linking, you're sending us to a post from another board. Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /fit/… whatever. Then you need the three meme-arrows, the board name, and then the post number indeed.
Since you're already on Holla Forums, all you fucking need is the post number after two meme-arrows. That's entirely enough.
So if you link to a post from Holla Forums with some crossboarding shit, you look like a lousy cunt who doesn't get how to show another post, even from a different thread.

@831133
You're trying way too hard to fit in.

Attached: smug bullying ramen loli.png (778x921, 557.81K)

Hey marche when did you come back?

Yes, and, because couldn't get his link to work, as stated in the very next post, i had a clever ploy which didn't work either. The second post leads me to believe the post was neither wrong nor deleted, which is why i tried. But just to make totally sure i CAN link posts that way while on the same board:

No one said you couldn't. We said you looked stupid as shit. That's all.
The links don't work when the post has been deleted or doesn't exist yet. There's no point trying to link to it differently.

You're right, I'm a tranny and my index is longer than my ring too. He should just accept it already and at the very least becoe a trap considering his naturally high estrogen

This. At best it could be bowel inflammation for whatever reason. At worst it's an ulcer that's been lacerated.

archive.is/gMQzJ

What is "negative behavior"?

Attached: shibe.jpg (437x447, 51.5K)

Anything I don't like

Attached: 0288d0615c0c58baa01bc6bb420a6c43b6e34003.png (700x700, 883.48K)

Who the hell is Zoe Quinn anyway?

Attached: 1463914128293.jpg (338x242, 13.67K)

I was hoping you'd kill yourself but sadly I was mistaken.

Jesus fucking Christ just stop.

Attached: step_one_turn_on_the_gas.png (695x900, 773.18K)

A mentally ill person who gets the fucking UN to feed her dysfunction rather than getting the psychiatric help she needs.

Go to the doctor you dumb fuck

Attached: ef9ab3ed3543faed9b1c1299beff36f7e5526110a908eb42138c8d955a9ff56e.jpg (671x831, 62.11K)

My post was a test to see if you were able to refrain yourself to talk about LW.You failed.

i dont know what i was expecting but i checked out KIA to see what they were up to and its still a dumpster fire. the mods are going to kill it and i think thats exactly what they want.

Attached: 1401733041123.gif (313x320, 1.76M)

Why do they make it sound like it was a horror movie? All the "smear campaign" was just people digging up the fact that she can't keep her pants on. And, that she's a self-centered brat.

Attached: 93e09aa615ea2c919b3f5cac51b264b47a6a2467.jpg (2116x2092 1.85 MB, 891.18K)

Gotta get those clicks man.

Attached: jazz hands neet.png (1920x1080, 830.33K)

Hey, Anons.
Toys R Us is closing it's USA branches. brutalgamer.com/2018/03/09/looks-like-toys-r-us-might-completely-closing-next-week/

I'm usually pro-KiA, but deleting Lauren Southern being blacklisted from the UK because she is "alt-right" screams deep infiltration. It was only a matter of time anyway, if they got to 4chan, they would sure as fuck get to some subreddit.

Attached: oe love.jpg (300x353, 18.72K)

This is old news. They've been talking about it since late last year.

I heard about it yesterday, yep, I'm slow. Though the bankrupt thing, yes, I heard that.

You're talking about a bunch of fuckheads that circlejerk each other in San Francisco. They have no idea what the outside world is like.

Attached: worst post on the internet.jpg (933x225, 21.92K)

What does that even mean?!

Vice gamedrops in article: "Alt right figures pretending to be journalists are playing a dangerous game"

archive.is/rGsLz

Saying that reminds me of this commercial that I've seen on TV a few times.

Attached: videoplayback.mp4 (1280x720, 2.71M)

archive.fo/HLANX
What's a bit weird is that they say it's "Unrelated Politics". Not defending them, they shouldn't have done that.

But I have voat, if the reddit KiA goes nutty. (Made worst by the fact that there's this faggot who didn't like Grim Jim's vid in another thread. Saying things like "Grim hasn't done research on GG." Doesn't know that Grim wrote a book about GG.)

Well meme'd.

Attached: well meme'd.jpg (680x583, 54.24K)

This definitely sounds like a threat to me.

Attached: benis in bum.PNG (391x479, 212.69K)

Don't forget to join and contribute to All The Tropes, Anons. allthetropes.org/wiki/Main_Page

Even if we assume they are not pretending that people like Tim Poole aren't real journalists, who started that trend (in a recent, mainstream way)? None other than John Stewart. So, it wasn't dangerous when he did it? He was actually highly praised for his subversive innovation that 'saved' journalism, wasn't he?

Attached: DEpKTE0XsAAoALB.jpg (592x592, 41.02K)

Bad news, Anons. nichegamer.com/2018/03/12/neil-druckmann-named-vice-president-of-naughty-dog/

Prepare for Naughty Dog to outdo Ubisoft with getting the "I'm Woke" award.

Good news; they won't be able to dodge the Karma.

Attached: my friend this meme is below you.jpg (847x534, 98.16K)

Can't be so bad, at least he seems to be able to write (and ripoff stuff), even if he sucks at making proper games.

The @post number thing was a thing marche would do all the time

Barely makes me jumpy, except if they do something heretical with Crash or Jak & Daxter.

Why should I care at this point? Their games aren't directed at me, they aren't directed at customers, and, quite frankly, they aren't directed towards bring in any money. All I see happening is that gaming is going to reach a focal point akin to what happened with Konami. For decades they were producing top notch games, and, since the seventh gen, the only good game they've put out was that Kinect dance game. All their old IPs are now died, all the company currently doing is making pachinko machines, and everyone who worked for them either disappeared or went on to infect other companies.

Attached: Tomm Hulett.png (626x360 218.33 KB, 10.42M)

Is this heretical? store.steampowered.com/app/731490/Crash_Bandicoot_N_Sane_Trilogy/

Crash is set to come on Steam (and eventually Switch, from what I'm hearing.)

Meh, he already was in all but official. That just seals the deal.

Look at what last of us was supposed to be vs what it was. He cannot write.

Well I do find it funny that SJWs get triggered by anything concerning "Last of Us.", tells me that Neil is trying to write a story, even though he's chugging Kool-Aid.

Didn't Last of Us and all the Uncharteds do really well?

Crash never belonged to ND. They had an agreement with Universal ever since the PS1 days that allowed ND to work on Crash using their studios but that the IP belonged to Universal. Then they sold it to some devs who then got absorbed by Activision or some shit.
It's not the first Crash game outside Nintendo, either. There was one on GBA.

Oh no, now they continue making bad games like they've always done since the PS2 era

Attached: confused and hungry.jpg (374x347, 35.86K)

Last of Us, yes. Uncharted 4, well, I hear other gamers warning me that there's a god mode sue that can't be defeated.

But I heard in another Uncharted game that they, ND, tone down the Sue thing.

I looked at the final product, and it was a nice little movie (watched a playthrough, zero interest in the silly gameplay).

I'm not sure what it was supposed to be, but in my experience, stories rarely go the way the writer planned from the start, and usually the best ones are the ones who went on a completely unexpected way.

Wasn't there also "Crash of the Titans" on Wii too?

But Jak&Daxter was okay…

Attached: 8f4e93ffd79dce3b08db846c13b03322.jpeg (1200x1600, 668.42K)

You forgot the SJW Kool-Aid ingredient.

Financially, yes. But a month after each game released, then you saw everyone coming out of the woodwork and admitting that the games were not all that good honestly, or even caring about them.

Attached: What $2.7 billion looks like.mp4 (640x360, 9.16M)

By "heretical", I thought of politics and SJW bullshit on a game that definitely doesn't need it (though no game should have this kind of shit ever). Imagine Coco tweeting about fucking feminism.

Attached: Do not fist android girls.gif (599x677, 1.76M)

I was thinking about the crazy console wars, user. I do agree that politics and SJW bullshit shouldn't be in a game (Unless it's a game about that).

I remember when people freak out when Nintendo saved the Bayonetta series from becoming extinct.

They didn't even enter the glass house before they started throwing rocks with an article like that.

They aren't pretending, but journalists have their heads too deep in their collective arse to notice.

So it's just overhyped garbage that only niggers could enjoy?

Going to a doctor and talking about your problem with your butt is embarrassing, really embarrassing. The questions and all of the process, not a single man should experience this.
However going to a doctor to check things up and make things absolutely sure is a must.

Oh. I ignore console wars now. I used to be a sonygger years ago, but I learned that all that matters is the vidya, not the console that runs it.

Attached: THIS ANON IS AN ARA.png (880x894, 126.05K)

I've soften my Sonygger/Nintendogger bit, since if one bad thing happens to either gaming company, it'll effect the rest.

Attached: oh no neet ara.png (1920x1080, 846.97K)

The important thing is vidya.

Wise words ma'am.

I stand correct, niggers actually has decent taste in vidya and movies. Only dumb.. actually white people has shitty taste in movies, especially the SJW ones. Even AZNs has better taste in movies than prematurely balding progressive neckbeards. See how Nu-Star Wars tanked in Asia.

I used to be serious PC mustard and I still am. But seriously, corporation loyalism is the cancer that devouring the modern society. It works like modern day religion.
MS, Sony, Nintendo are the Monsanto of the video game industry, and fucking dumb fuck consumers are happy about being assfucked constantly, kinda reminds me masochism.

Attached: 2881_364266543658148_1324584953_n.jpg (960x760, 156.08K)

archive.fo/hpKnv
archive.fo/T5aEB

Excuse me?

Attached: DYGaYz-XUAAZkjD.jpg (749x742 95.95 KB, 68.43K)

Attached: 1452387636156.gif (784x643, 241.03K)

I've encountered some Nintendo faggots who are ignoring that these corporations are assfucking them, like censorship, cut content, and such. They would defend Nintendo for doing that.

Attached: DYF43dWU0AEeBlT.jpg orig.jpg (968x1260, 114.54K)

That's how fanaticism works, for thousands years along with the history of humanity. It removes the human will to criticize and question. It's the worst kind of mental affection and some people cannot live without it. Fanaticism makes you defend murder, crimes, all kinds of atrocities and even war. And few psychopathic men ruining the world using it as their advantage. In modern day religion has been replaced with corporations.

Attached: gamer for life; now and then.jpg (2600x1300, 2.05M)

any idea who this could be?
I don't think Acid posts asuka outside of these threads but I just wanted to make sure

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1070x47, 5.21K)

They're attacking mobile and web browser games now? Wish the mobile/web browser gamers would wake up and join us to fight against the SJW cancer.

What the fuck are these liberals smoking.

Attached: Henry smile.jpg (540x413, 19.98K)

Isn't that a week old ban?

Gamergate subs on Voat are controlled by revoltards

Is this benis?

Attached: hol up.jpg (1080x1080, 118.36K)

I guess they could have passable taste.
I remember that.

Maybe some faggot from 4AM thread, I dunno. I saw countless faggots using exact same anime image for numerous different thread with same grammar and attitude.

Attached: all smiles.png (308x320, 78.01K)

Besides here (Holla Forums), were do I go for GG stuff? If reddit goes.

In your heart.

Attached: viv tears.png (543x658, 214.24K)

Attached: why did you make me.jpg (1251x743, 539.95K)

steamcommunity.com/groups/GamerGaters (?)

Twitter is ok, if you follow the right people.

no, look at the board log nurd

hopefully it is

I am following mombot.

And others that are maintaining the current GG wiki.

Are you sure we are talking about the same wiki?

This one: ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Main_Page

Looks new,

Nowhere else really. There's a few threads on forums here and there but it's usually just echoing stuff they got from KiA or Twitter

Too bad, almost no one adds anything there.
Look at recent changes.
I am taking short break from editing it right now. I will continue at Wednesday or Thursday.

Keep up the good work, user. I can't edit shit for due to various reason.

Attached: gatsu smiles.jpg (362x447, 57.25K)

Gook.

Attached: lockedon.png (557x578, 129.42K)

Will do.

Now I can't last a bread without outed, even I if posting with fresh images and exceptionally cautious with grammar

Attached: panic.png (500x430, 63.71K)

Attached: 6_edited (1)

Since you're here, any updates on what's happening in relation to the worlds greatest utopia? Apparently Rocket Man will be losing his rockets.

That was some good shit, wasn't it?

The #MeToo shit got out of control and stars and politicians killing themselves, and apparently Kim promised to abolish the nuke in return of guarantee the independent and safe of Norkland. I'd update soon, seriously this gook #MeToo shit is out of control, false accusations, an heroes, dirty schemes and Megalian jumping to the shit, it's chaos.

Attached: gook dis gon be gud.jpg (546x596, 141.71K)

no first for benis therefore sage

This timeline has gone too far.

Attached: 20ff2a0b67cc4bda01d127328cf2c514-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x1600, 341.23K)

archive.fo/oxq5V

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1341x2237, 467.41K)

This meme has to be stop.

Attached: [purges internally].jpg (349x320, 59.94K)

They don't intend to stop.

They basically want to memoryhole it.
How predictable.

What are those first three images from?

Attached: 648dc51a94f67bfb69edc31d2b1b5dbeefab43f8f3c42e5bda20023f466ed545.jpg (1280x837, 318.3K)

Surely this is from a satirist website.
Come on.

The aliens are invaders.
Headcrabs are a brain parasite as are cordacepts be they more fungus based.
The Missile Commander is defending whole cities from missile attacks.
The plants are fighting the undead.
C&C does have conquer right in the name but comparing it to Splatoon makes you fundamentally retarded.
Empire building need not always be morally reprehensible especially in a videogame.
Rescuing a victim of kidnapping should never be seen as bad.
Lastly why is "restoration of natural harmony" bad or a far-right idiosyncrasy?

It just reads like
>You'd be a bad person otherwise

Attached: Ben.10.S01E10.Lucky.Girl.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-DAWN.mkv_snapshot_21.45_[2015.07.06_17.07.41].jpg (1920x1080, 232.73K)

So, are there any news about the couple banned from the UK for wrongthinking?

No news outlet besides youtube channels are talking about it.

Attached: 8f095e7caf3b03a99ac095606c54a103edc28535b1669ccf03c42b8eb842f75a.png (540x166, 130.73K)

Fox News:
archive.is/VGrXw
Farage (webm)
And there is one more, I will find in a minute…

Attached: faragekun.mp4 (640x360, 3.06M)

I wish we had a Farage in my country, but we only have the (((right))) controlled by the heirs of the former fascist regime corrupting and selling the country in pieces, communist faggots and assholes that goes from one side to another when it most benefit them.

Yahoo.
archive.is/HWdmm

Headline: "Far-right figures say they were deported from Britain"

It could only be more evasive if they specified the 'couple' may or may not be human and may have not vocally said but typed in a keyboard.

Attached: DEU9GTQUQAAd7-w.jpg (401x275, 21.23K)

Video doesn't work for me

Your browser prolly doesn't have the codec. Try copying the link into VLC/MPC-HC or whatever video player you use.

media.8ch.net/file_store/9fba49977d74da082b5d44b3d2a94080cbd9d63ab21f69c76aadc388c649f0a5.mp4

I'm seeing some Tommy Robinson video where he identify some antifa faggots that attacked him.

Not that I wish anyone to get doxxed, but are their identities revealed just to be shamed for their shitty communist behavior?

Yes.
That only happened, because they were bunch of self-righteous pricks.

That is good.
I wish I had screens, but I have been spoonfed enouth.

is that a man?

Yes.

Thats a Thot

Attached: smug frog.png (376x475, 487.98K)

Attached: puts_beer_down.jpg (500x500, 60.54K)

Shitanon must be dead by now.
It's over,

Attached: 1419817698750.jpg (957x712, 56.41K)

Don't jinx it.

Everything is fine.

Attached: hmmm.png (536x401, 397.74K)

How many anons have died in the last 4 years?
How many died without ever seeing kotaku and polygon go down? How many more will die still without ever experiencing that?
We failed them, and we are failing still.
This hopeless fight will see us all leave this word with nothing but gritted teeth and dried tears.
What were we thinking? How can a bunch of random nobodies in a Korean knitting forum ever hope to beat the world's largest and richest media conglomerates and corporations?
I know I say this a lot, but this time it's for real, we lost, it's time to #CloseTheGate

Attached: 1446933064068.png (640x360, 261.25K)

Another family in Texas got a free snackbar sampler delivered in the mail, the third in about two weeks.
archive.is/YqrfM

Attached: Three ‘powerful’ package explosions in Austin that killed 2 are connected police say.mp4 (640x360, 13.15M)

Anything that promote purity is alt-right

videogames

archive.fo/diE0K

where's the baker

Attached: RPO.jpg (618x640, 74.08K)

To me that movie is just Live Action Family Guy.

It all makes sense now

Attached: 1417734823672.png (255x216, 32.84K)

I've seen muslims in San Antonio I wouldn't doubt that those subhumans did it too.

Movie looks like shit.

Don't attribute to malice what can be sufficiently attributed to retardation.

Attached: 2018-sdfsdf.png (899x254, 29.29K)

Go to a hospital right away, My friend had the same thing last week where he had intestinal pain and ignored it for about a day. The next day he drove himself to the hospital after his family told him to and they found a massive infection and rushed him into surgery a half hour later. The doctor told him if he had waited even an hour he would have died. I'm not trying to scare you, but its really safer than sorry since these things come at you out of left field.
He was in the ICU for a while, they gave him a blood transfusion and put him on dialysis because his kidneys weren't working

Attached: 20180304_082919_1520220612270.png (1440x1920, 3.39M)

I've seen a few muslims but a lot more indians.

Good morning, faggots!

thin skinned faggot who cried and blocked you if you made fun of him. Pretty much a borderline lolcow that others tolerated, for some reason.

She does though, Georgina is good people. It's SJWs that don't.

@post number was a thing only marche did, of course you would be accused of being him.

Nope, he actually came back twice. I was being very generous and not calling him out on his faggotry at the time but now I think about it, wished I did, would have been funny as fuck.

From the drawthread

Attached: e69df9e3b50d78ddc70fd2d5d7df7583b3d9238634c38f0971ab72778ee62c1a.gif (1100x1000, 1.17M)

Attached: Miranda.png (652x691, 440.54K)

Gorgeous!

Yeah no.
You're too gullible user.
The thread was unavailable for the whole day, during the most active hours.
It's more likely that they saw a little uprising in their hands and clenched their assholes.

Attached: 1433282805734.png (300x310, 104.11K)

Just a thought anons, have anyone got the repository of ALL or if not, most DiGRA papers and sorted according to the name of the authors? I've lost mine sadly. I hope you people could help me out.

Attached: Hmm 9.png (532x596, 300.29K)

I'll bake if no one else wants to.
Also, how good of a store is Playism?

Ask that next thread.

Marche is a cancerous sperg who needs to stay gone.

Here's a good Steam curator, Anons. steamcommunity.com/groups/cutcontentpolice

I know ya don't like your stuff censored, alter, and/or removed. This will even tell you where to find the patches for some of the games.

Denuvo Games: steamcommunity.com/groups/DenuvoGames

Here's another one. It tells you if a game has Denuvo in it or if it was removed.

Yeah, I probably am. I like banging on about how important KIA is but when you live in a pozzed place you're bound to get pozzed sooner or later.

I'll see how far down they'll go. At least some people are calling them out on their shit.

Attached: 2196e8d5b2d2df96cca2b66db24830f11505b4306453966ab0e2a403fd0f95cb.jpg (640x480, 108.16K)

Already subbed, but I'm trying to buy as many games as I can away from Steam.

Anti-EA: steamcommunity.com/groups/ANTI-EA

It's a good group, but beware of the bots. Sometimes weird bots cause trouble.

Early Access Watcher: steamcommunity.com/groups/earlyaccesswatcher

steamcommunity.com/groups/earlyaccesswatcher2

Both of these groups are the same, one reports abandonware and other talks about problems, like devs abusing the early access system or the game never leaving.

It seems the impersonator was not Marche, but a cunning schemer pretending to be a 'Marche impersonating gook'. Marche says he never impersonated gook.

Anti- Pre-Order/Day One DLC: steamcommunity.com/groups/thismuststop

Warns about the bad side of pre-orderings.

Marche is still a sperg who is extremely unlikable.

Because you can't learn English.

Attached: you can't learn english.png (772x525, 189.66K)

Anti-Consumer Report: steamcommunity.com/groups/acpreport

Warns about companies that abuse the Steam system and the customers.

Sentinels of the Store: steamcommunity.com/groups/Sentinels_of_the_Store

Warns about asset flips.

Microtransaction Checker: steamcommunity.com/groups/Microtransactionchecker

Talks about the microtransactions found in games and how much you're gonna spend.

Good to have confirmation that they want to literally destroy the planet.

Attached: 0 int.png (303x311, 179.41K)

New bread?

God help my soul. It's easy to memorize kanji while playing a jap game though

Attached: 8716ea736424e44945d104f572fa05c0a95118f03011f5aa1dc09353f09b5f39.png (600x345, 218.94K)

Thank you, thanks to you my digital slavery became somewhat more unrestrained.

Attached: steam slavery.jpg (350x350, 36.62K)

I need a baker
I'm holding out for a baker 'til the end of the bread
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And it's gotta be fresh from the oven

Attached: baker5.jpg (400x600, 51.66K)

=AWAKEN MY BAKERS=

Attached: the lost pillarman.mp4 (480x480, 2.72M)

Sorry, user, I just posted the curators. Since I figure that the other Anons never heard of their existence, but needs the info that they're offering badly.

THE WEAPON TO SURPASS LEATHERMAN

Attached: darkholme fuck you.jpg (700x700, 316.62K)

Games That Hate You: steamcommunity.com/groups/GamesThatHateYou

Waiting for the oven to cook the casserole.

He's just joshing, user. Buying from Steam really does bind you to their ecosystem forever. Bad news is, there just aren't better alternatives that are as comprehensive in their library.

Attached: __mitty_and_nanachi_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_tsukushi_akihito__sample-ebd825d835f0ddae992c5339b46579c5.jpg (850x850, 149.52K)

THAT'S IT IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T BAKE THE NEXT BREAD IN 3 MINUTES I WILL DO IT AND I WILL FUCK IT UP=

Attached: WICK SAYS ENOUGH.jpg (420x410, 18.71K)

user, you really ought to hold your load. :^)

Attached: Hvfl3Yg.png (720x851, 690.67K)

Well, there's GoG.com. But the other one, Uplay, needs fixing badly (Yes, there's some improvements. But it's not out of the woods yet for me personally, to the point that I won't recommend the PC version. I'll just tell gamers to go console, when it comes to Ubisoft games).

Also, there's itch.io, Gamersgate, Desura (I heard that it's describe as Steam, but with indies), and the console stores.

NEXT BREAD
NEW BREAD
FRESH BREAD

NEXT BREAD
NEW BREAD
FRESH BREAD

I remember the tiff they got during Gamergate.

Attached: 733b3711296bc4a8bbba4be141a2fe926b90db7e1fce17f6b8e66d3c62e7a1d1.jpg (827x899, 164.42K)

I know, very confusing name.

Criminally Low Sales: steamcommunity.com/groups/lowsales

This curator's goal is to find games, AAA, AA, and/or indie that need more attention than what they got. (Also, this curator is just for fun. Not as serious as the others that I posted earlier).

ALLU SNACKBAR

Attached: 1422063890239.webm (480x360, 1.22M)