THE NAME'S BARTZ

THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ
THE NAME'S BARTZ THE NAME'S BARTZ

Attached: dissidia-nt-bartz.jpg (1920x1080, 937.69K)

Is the online still laggy as fuck in that game?

Depends on the lobby.
Ranked matches are generally pretty smooth.

who's this cute girl?

Attached: Benis.jpg (1768x1840, 595.52K)

Which one are you talking about there's 3 in that picture

This thread is shit but it is hilarious that Materia is such a stupid bitch.

Attached: dumb.png (334x483, 238.37K)

Attached: I_really_hope_you_don't_Mech_Spam.png (479x479, 170.98K)

Maybe, but in nearly every lobby somebody spams the phrase endlessly.

Well who do you guys think the new character is going to be, they're announcing them soon right? I'm guessing a FF14 villain, Ardyn would be too soon.
I haven't played in a while but I've been meaning to come back

Attached: Krile-Mayer-Baldesion.jpg (796x1000, 133.5K)

How is the plot anyway? I was immediately turned off that we'd have to grind offline/online battles completely unrelated to the story to get points towards cutscenes.

Extremely hilariously bad. Materia and Spiritus are Cosmos' kids, and are fighting for no reason. They find out they are fighting for no reason and then stop. Then in the stinger, Materia decides she's evil and wants to keep fighting.

Seifer with any luck.
He should have already been in Dissidia

Her name is Zidane. She's from Final Fantasy 9.

I am really glad I didn't preorder.

Her name is Cloud. She's from Final Fantasy 7

I always called him Butz because thats what the shitty ROM translation was, it wasn't until i was already a man that I found out his name was Bartz…it was blinding

Would you stop?
It isn't funny.

What do people even get out of pre-ordering it anyway? What's the bonus to the whole season pass? No DLC has even been announced.
Right now they need to update the weapons so all of the ones from the Arcade edition are added to NT. There's not even a known plan that they're even gonna do that yet.

t. cloud

Attached: Cloud.jpg (800x1009, 139.96K)

t.Zidane

PoundSignNotMyButz

I'm at end game of FF7 just doing so clean up and I found that in Junon you can just buy Cloud a Fucking NAIL BAT instead of a sword.
I'm going to kick Sephiroth's Ass with a god damn Nail Bat, it's hilarious.

There is so much shit in this game that I can's see them ever putting in the remake, Like I'm seriously doubting they're going to go though the effort of redoing half of the fun and goofy scenes, like seeing the new Barret in a Sailor Suit and having RedXIII standing on his hind legs pretending to be a Shinra guard.

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-remake-barrett.jpg (109x281 240.3 KB, 8.71K)

me

Dropped.

No, his name will always be Butts.

It will be Cup Noodles fighting with an America Master Card.

Meow meow choco chow.

Attached: DSuvQ[1].png (500x500, 12.27K)

WHO?

Seeing as the Secret of Mana """remake""" did shit like remove the cannon travel scenes and replace them with black loading screens, you can bet it's going to be a half-assed mess with pretty cutscenes and dumbed down gameplay. I also expect half the plot to be retconned to fit in with all they shit they put in Crisis Core and Advent Children.
And seeing as it's episodic there is plenty of shit to go wrong. Will it get fucked up by random staff swapping and rush jobs like Xenosaga?
Will one of the installments flop hard enough to warrant them never finishing it?
Will the entire thing get filled with corny ads and product placement like FF15?

I don't speak stupid. Fuck off.

Post tifa.
No tifa no fap/