MAGA fuckwit pissed himself in Berkeley while fighting AntiFa

MAGA fuckwit pissed himself in Berkeley while fighting AntiFa.

Other urls found in this thread:

exiledonline.com/wn-38-ira-vs-al-qaeda-i-was-wrong/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt#Truck_misidentifications
time.com/4691277/indian-sikh-washington-shot/
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-911call-bar-shooting-20170227-story.html
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/miscellaneous/additional-bomb-threats-jccs-across-country.html#.WKubyxiZOV4
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/hate-on-the-rise-after-trumps-election
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/29/512373761/two-people-arrested-following-multiple-shooting-deaths-at-quebec-city-mosque
cnn.com/2017/03/03/politics/dhs-children-adults-border/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you based antifa

Poor piss pants.

More pics of like this?

smug pepe transcends ideology, he is "the one who knows, and knows you don't know". Beyond analysis, beyond politics or religion. He's an archetype

Does anyone on the altright actually know how to fight or do they just assume their stronger than everyone else for no reason?

I'll be posting this stupid fucking frog till the day I die.

Proles fighting proles shouldn't be celebrated or commended. While you're laughing at a rightist getting beat up, porkies are laughing that the proles are attacking and blaming each other instead of the system. All this clusterfuckery is one big spectacle and turns the people against, harms the image of the left, and encourages the progression of the police state.

So much fucking this. I was wondering if we were getting raided by reddit or Holla Forums.

You do realize these people are effectively the brownshirts of tomorrow? The only person who can make them change their minds are themselves, and the only time that's going to happen is if they wallow in their own shit enough that they finally see the light.

Man, those would be some sweet scars and great PR for his side, if only he had better bladder control.

Fuck that. Those rightists are class traitors. They're wannabe brownshirts. They should get their ass kicked and publicly so they can be humiliated for it.

Brownshirt's originate form former war veterans and working class.

Ask any european and they will gladly tell you that fascists and similar byproducts never ever win unless they can vastly outnumber the opposition.
It is apparent to me that they know it and usually avoid confrontation outside of trash talking, unless they think the enemy is not gonna hit back, which is not unheard of. It's basically like when girls slap guys: they know they're not gonna hit back.
Yuros are also gonna tell you that the fash rarely gets bashed by cops.

It's neither of them. Antifa is feels >>> reals.

Which make up a portion of Trump's base. What's your point?

This is so retarded it's beyond Holla Forums tier. Are you implying that brownshits should be respected because of their historical roots?

Reminder the goal isnt to workship working class retardation but to abolish the working class

We should not use historic terms like brownshirts but rather call them for what they are. Neo-fascists.

LARPers fighting LARPers

That's absolutely fucking delusional and just an excuse for you to dehumanize them. As far as I can see, it's been antifa fucktards starting stuff over retarded idpol shit, not Trump supporting "brownshirts". Even if they were legitimate Fascists, which they're not, they're still not the real enemy: Fascism has never gotten into power without the consent and support of the state. If you're afraid of Fascism then go attack the state, not working class rightists who hate the establishment also and who might be becoming more radical because skinheads assault them for their opinions.

Stop calling everything you don't like Fascism. I know plenty of Trump supporters and none of them are fucking Fascists.

Hello Lee Fang

Try to be less vague with your insults my dude

Don't act as though the majority of them aren't fucking reprehensible human beings. The trump supporters were starting shit just as much as antifa at that rally you daft cunt. You're talking about a country who to this day views the civil rights movement as being harmful to their country, and you preach about your redemptive bullshit. People need an ass kicking sometimes to wake up.

Neo-fascism =/= fascism

The civil rights movement is practically worshipped in American education and civic culture. Even wellf-unded left-wing critiques of the movement are never heard because the religious spirit of commemoration of King et. al is so high.

*well-founded

general peenochet

How the fuck do you know? And no, the majority of Trump supporters I know aren't, they're regular people.
I don't know much about the newest rally, but I do know previously antifa were the ones constantly starting shit. Deescalation should be prioritized regardless, and neither side is doing that which plays right into porkies' hands.
Nice, bigotry and prejudice against an entire country of hundreds of millions. Considering I live here, I've never heard anyone outside of the Holla Forums-tier saying the civil rights movement was bad, not even hardcore conservatives.
It doesn't work that way. That only sets them in their mindset and causes an escalation. The only time violence is necessary towards other proles is in self-defense; thinking otherwise causes division and inner-class conflict.

What's the difference?

Realpolitik and the doctrine of achieving goals of realpolitik.

this

Its missing a pee stain

I doubt most American rightists have desire towards realpolitik. They just want their '50s conservatives utopia.

"Dr. Pavel I'm PIA"

Look at how wet his shirt is. I don't think that's piss.

This. Many of the failed revolutions, squabbles and riots of the future will be funded by capitalists who just want to watch the poor die and fight amongst themselves due to the absolute boredom of the future world.

Literally "JIDF!"-tier.

Here's Holla Forums's take on it.

>>>Holla Forums9421389

you can watch the video.
His entire pant legs get wet out of nowhere.
It's piss.

Oh look, they've momentarily given up the facade that they don't go to other websites to bump up their user count. That's a rare one.

They lost like 400+ UIDs post-election, so I assume there's a bit of a panic as the hugbоx shrinks.

What has happened to the world when Holla Forums memes can enter into real life?

The idea that there was a Chinese wall separating "real life" from the internet and that nothing that happened on the former really mattered was always a shitty meme to make trolls feel better about themselves. I'm

Since that user deleted his post, here's a cap of it so you know what the other user was responding to.

*on the latter

Fascist hooligans are tough as fuck though, you dont want to mess with them unless you know what you do.

He is a cartoon created by a furfag with a piss fetish.

Fucking this. Don't be classcucks

Being a classcuck is thinking members of your own class is the real enemy and not just victims of bourgeois propaganda.

I don't mind if people gain class consciousness and but classcucks are awful
Porky uses them so they're a second enemy; capitalist apologists are a symptom of bourgeois propaganda.

I'll admit hooligans are a different beast entirely.

I came here to laugh at stupid aut-rightists and instead I'm fucking inundated with liberal bullshit.
Antifa did not invade the homes of hangouts of these people. The rightists were out, in a public space, advertising their vile ideology. Its not about understanding these classcucks as people too, its about not giving them a medium for shit stirring hate speech.
Liberals get out, you've fucked up enough already.

buh…but…my airchair!

What does that even mean? I don't give a fuck about liberal or fash feels for future brownshirts being punched.
I'm concerned more about the reality of a violent enthonationalist group that indirectly got an orange moron elected president.
Thousands of people are being deported right now and over fifty thousand refugees have been refused entry to the US after years of waiting has gone to waste. There have been several racially motivated crimes against Muslims and those perceived as Muslims. The same goes for trans, gays, and so on. Millions have lost access to health care because of the republican packed congress and thousands will likely die because of it.
What part of this situation is not real? Its easy to be an internet tough guy when your faggot fbi armchair ass is sitting in your mother's basement safely behind your bourgeoisie gated community. It doesn't mean everyone else is having a fine time laughing over headlines.
You're fucking retarded not to recognize that an ideology closely related to fascism, that uses much of the same rhetoric, that poses many of the same threats, and that openly flirts with past fascists, can be considered as great a threat to society that fascism was and should be treated as such.

As a large portion of people here are not American a lot of posters are quite happy to see America fuck off through any means. It's a constant thorn in everyone's side.

ITT people who have never had the shit kicked out of them by multiple attackers and actually believe losing bladder control when it's happening is a matter of being tough.

Also shit, I have no objection in principle to violence when necessary and strategic but fetishising it like this board sometimes does is braindead. What passes for Antifa in the 21st century is the best thing to happen to the populist right. The people driving it don't give a shit if a few random white trash have their heads kicked in by other white trash when it drums up so much sympathy among fence-sitting liberals.

It means people piss out of their bellybutton when saying they peed themselves would be embarrassing.

sadly trumpists, alt rightists, and the right wing militia is growing exponentially. anarchists will get BTFO in a civil war like always.

kek

In what world is your picture even realistic? What world is it that regular Trump supporters are members of Neonazi gangs that directly attack minorities?

Basically everything you said has been happening for years and you only now care because a Republican instead of a Democrat is the face of the system. Only now do you care and like an actual liberal say that the problems with the system is now because it's full of "fascists" or "fascist" thinking and not inherent attributes of the system. If HRC was president you probably wouldn't be bitching and neither would antifa.

Hey. Thanks man.

as much as i hate this, this is the case.

anarchist and leftists of all flavours are unwilling to get ARs meanwhile the altright, trump fans, and other hard-right militias are armed up and diaped up and praying for the "day of the rope" when they get to hang all the Cucks and leftists and all non-whites.

seriously y'all leftoids gotta arm yourselves with AR-15s (anything that takes 5.56/.223 or 7.62 NATO or 9mm, any calibres that are GUARANTEED to be found cheaply and everywhere, really). i dont care about your ideology just GET AR-15s NOW. your MOSIN is good to FAP to but it makes sure you're OUTGUNNED.

I am not a fan of the Mosin-Nagant platform. They're fun and lots of people think they're cool, but at the end of the day they are shitty guns with dubious efficacy in any sort of modern-day rifle usage scenario (self-defense, hunting, all-out war, etc.). Mosins were popular when they cost less than $100 apiece and when surplus ammo was dirt cheap, but I'm of the opinion that people need to stop recommending century old combloc platforms for people to defend themselves in an era where states use fucking drones in warfare. They're also terrible guns for first time shooters.

MAGA shiteaters are lumpenproles through and through. Pure fucking vermin.

Rifles vs. Drones is a losers game in any case.

they're not, that's a liberal myth

lol tell that to the fuckos with rifles who cause[d] trouble for governments with drones and helicopters in like, Afghanistan and Iraq and Ireland

you're a fucking ahistorical moron with little idea of historical armed resistance to imperialism and fascism if you think "oh they have Drone's" is a some end-all counterargument against getting armed.

fucking hell i'm tired of this stupid argument and i don't even own/use/like guns.

weird how the USA and Israel can never get a definitive win against guerrillas then huh.

Also, guerrillas will have drones too. They're doing it in Syria now. They just strap a bomb to a quadrotor and then fly it above their target, and then drop the bomb. An underground urban guerrilla could use this tactic for property destruction or assassination from literally miles away in their car. They could lay multiple charges, use a time delay, or any number of tactics. Incredibly hard to track or trace. And that's just with primitive consumer drones. Who knows what people might figure out with strapping guns, chemicals, or flamethrowers or whatever to them.

even if they dont have drones, occupation forces / security forces in the end always have to be on the ground and do patrols and shit.

if you can make them avoid patrols and be scared shitless of leaving their armoured cars or helicopters, that is a success of their own.

look up the IRA sniping campaign for an example of this stuff at work.

now, this isn't to say that just a shitton of guns will get you success ,historically what has been needed as well is some non-militant organising (stuff that ends up directly helping them, like, idk, helping them get food or healthcare or keeping them secure, or political organisations that they like a lot compared to the establishment cucks who cucked over to the occupation forces) so that the local populace is OK/supportive of your presence and won't rat you out instantly.

of course, the USian left has pretty much none of that (the IRA had their shit down, the USian left is cucked beyond belief) so a "JUST GET GUNS YOU'LL FIGHT FASH THAT WAY" is sorta short-sighted, and if you use them you'll likely get ratted out instantly, but yeah, it's totally doable to make occupation/security forces have a bad day even with just small arms

The IRA were insanely smooth operators, especially toward the end when they started coordinating their bombings to not have casualties. Good blog on that:
exiledonline.com/wn-38-ira-vs-al-qaeda-i-was-wrong/

But the real ultimate badasses of guerrilla war are definitely Hezbollah. They kicked Israel's ass out of Lebanon TWICE. Nobody should be allowed to say with a straight face that "drones" are going to prevent rebellion when Hezbollah exists.

The real problem is what you mentioned.

the IRA was fucking GALLANT.

imagine all the personal risks they took to obtain/stockpile explosives and then use them but do their GOD DARN BEST to make sure that NO PEOPLE WOULD DIE.

do you remember the Dorner incident? that ex-LAPD cop who got redpilled to the cops being utter racist shits? he posted a manifesto (basically the WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE SHIT pasta except utterly real and longer) of his targets and went on a spree and shit, and of course, the LAPD shat themselves and started to shoot up literally every car that looked vaguely like Mr. Chris Dorner's pickup

(of course, since cops are morons at aiming guns, nobody got killed even though the two vehicles that got shot up got shot up with like a hundred bullets)

but Mr. Dorner did something above and beyond the call of duty – he literally INTENTIONALLY TORCHED HIS OWN TRUCK, not as part of some tactical objective, but so the LAPD *wouldn't have an excuse to shoot at random civilians anymore*. Alas, this led to him being detected and burned alive…but holy shit, that's when I knew he was real.

To intentionally destroy your own means of transport (and render your location prominent to everyone) when you're on the run from every law enforcement agency because you don't want the LAPD shooting up random people in their trucks? that is true fucking gallantry.

yeah the USian left is cucks, they need to learn to organise around meeting people's basic needs (food, healthcare, shelter, security) even if it means doing illegal things. instead all they do is cuck for awful nonprofits (google "non profit industrial complex") that bleed tax dollars to provide "services" to small sets of people, and also support welfare cuts and awful means-tested shitty welfare programmes and shit.

so many USians are in shitty precarious situations with like, shelter and healthcare and the left should be working, on the large scale, on making that better, regardless of if they need to do Crimes or not. if you help people meet their basic needs (outside of the awful USian welfare system) and not live awful precarious existences anymore you can get them to support you in guerilla struggles (of course, most USIan leftists are so cucked to realise this, they'd rather just argue whether a little bit of smashy-smashy at yesterday's Protest March was THE BEST THING EVER or was THE WORST THING THAT WILL LEAD TO OUR DOWNFALL)

basically yeah. Too much cuckery in the left! very sad! Many such cases! REeee!

Dorner killed some cop's daughter and her fiance though. That lowers him in my opinion.

Now Micah Johnson is a real hero. He got in a street shooting battle with the whole Dallas police department in the middle of a public event without incurring a single civilian casualty. And he racked up a good score of 5 cops dead, and 6 more wounded. He scared them so shitless that they assassinated him with a bomb robot. THAT is badass.

/r/ing that webm of him strafing the shit out of that one cop.

btw he burned his truck literally the same day LAPD shot up two different sets of people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt#Truck_misidentifications

imagine being on the run from literally every law enforcement agency but then checking the news and being all "oh fuck they're shooting up people who say they look like me, BETTER BURN MY OWN TRUCK BECAUSE FUCK THAT"

mfw the ceasefire comes into effect

Also, Micah managed to bag himself an actual, fully-fledged Neo-Nazi cop.

I TOLD YOU SNIPIN'S WAS A GOOD JOB, M8

Black Panthers had this down, and were also armed. But they didn't totally have their shit together.

me when the altright / ancaps / NRx folks joke about pushing commies out of helicopters :^)

fucked up how there's real people named "Eamonn Wright" when honestly that should morally be a joke name for IRA snipers

yep. concur totally. the USian left needs to look at what they did and do better and not just stay cucked like they are today

Not a bad highscore (shows what a pissed off veteran can do) but Micah was legitimately a racist who explicitly wanted to kill whites, especially white cops, and he had no idea one of the cops was a neo-nazi. Dorner was the better cop-killer tbh, even though his manifesto being pretty retarded and him specifically just having a thing against the LAPD and not police in general lowers a few of his points.

It means that your emotional involvement in this prevents you from seeing how useless or straight up damaging this sort of silliness is. They beat up people you don't like, so you're happy. You're convinced that this is gonna make people afraid but it won't. By the way you would know this if you ever laid a finger on someone.
You're also pretty fucking spooked if you think disgruntled retards shouting edgy teen bullshit while wearing red hats is the future brownshirts. They're the future nothing. 80% of them are past their fifties.
The part where you want 60 year olds to be pepper sprayed and some twat pissing himself instead of being mad at the people who actually signed for healthcare to be revoked.
I know. You'll probably note I'm not the one happy that there's people kicking each other in the streets, though.
lel
Well the antifa ITT surely seem to be having a good time.
Nobody is punching the ideology.
The only people in america who are anything like an actual fash organization are cops, armed forces and other deep state undesirables. None of you ever doesn anything of value against them, not even the BLM retards. If anything this thread goes to show that the only people shooting cops on am ideological base are other cops.

Oh don't you worry about your america. Trump is nothing. He will either comply with the deep state or he will be made to fuck off. In fact he's already doing it.

Yeah, who could've imagined that punching people made them famous? Pic related, obscure internet frogposter nobody knew before some retard smacked him on live tv.

The feels >>> reals world.

Except the liberals don't actually use buzzwords they don't understand like "lumpenproles" to smear them.

It's hilarious to see that thread now. They were all praising "Stickman" for hitting Antifa but later Holla Forums finds out that he is actually a "Jewish irrelevant shiting ancap" and now he is no longer a hero. Fucking lol.
>>>Holla Forums9440225

Does anyone have the video?

The right can't fight for shit, they are all fat and ugly,

LOL

I bet this comic unironically offends you.

Ah, sorry comrade. I misunderstood your post at first.

Wow look at all these baseless accusations. I'm not a filthy Clinton supporting liberal but even if I was, why would you turn away potential leftists you puerile fuck.
Do you even read the news? How ignorant are you? Trump supporters don't need to become a member of a neonazi gang to harm vulnerable groups. They've been doing fine on their own:
time.com/4691277/indian-sikh-washington-shot/
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-911call-bar-shooting-20170227-story.html
adl.org/press-center/press-releases/miscellaneous/additional-bomb-threats-jccs-across-country.html#.WKubyxiZOV4
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/hate-on-the-rise-after-trumps-election
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/29/512373761/two-people-arrested-following-multiple-shooting-deaths-at-quebec-city-mosque
cnn.com/2017/03/03/politics/dhs-children-adults-border/index.html
You obviously don't give a fuck about the workers because these muslims, blacks, mexicans, homos, and trans are workers too. We need to help protect our vulnerable comrades while we strengthen and regroup. In the meanwhile, there's no point in letting the fash wannabes get even more power than they already have.
What is the argument here? That things have always been this bad? They haven't. They're certainly getting worse and you have to be an obstinate moron not to think things are deteriorating. You have no argument except: do nothing.
You talk about attacking the state instead of damaging property but property is just as involved in the state as the government is. Furthermore, what are you expecting a militia attack on the government? That's fucking suicide and exactly what an FBI fuck would want, an exposed and now criminal group to brutally crush with no impunity.

please dump your Revy folder, she's my waifu

When will Holla Forums finally grow out of its prole glorifying phrase? It's disgusting and is closer to idpol than actual leftist theory.

It's incredible to me how fast Holla Forums goes from "We strong! The left Is weak! Day of the rope soon!" to "Oh my god were getting our poor asses kicked :( the humanity! The left is so cruel and totalitarian!"

Its like they just pick and choose a narrative as the situation requires without actually giving any consideration to what their stance should actually be. Like a Virus almost.

Yo, they're not even fascist though.
If you guys want to fight Richard Spencer types, be my guest, but most of these people are retarded baby boomers who don't know any better because they were practically raised in a closet.

Nah…

And the true emancipatory horizon for all of them is socialism. To that end, clintonettes, trumpistas, and all who defend bourgeois liberal democracy are morally equivalent. But you see this sort of manufactured outrage ONLY against those who are nominally """right-wing""" and not against, say, Obama's record high deportations, drone strikes, ceaseless imperialist wars, expansion of the national security state, assaults on democratic rights, and so forth.
Things have never been better for gays, women, transpeople, and racial minorities. Do you know why? Because capitalism thrives on reincorporating dissent into its safe, established channels. Identity-based concessions are absolutely trivial to make in the service of stability of the overall exploitative system. Even the alt-right recognizes this, claiming the "cuckservatives" have ceded ground to "the left" and work exclusively within a set of basic progressive assumptions.
Demographic strife has always been a result of capitalism and a tool to divide the working class against its own interests.
People who carry out reactive violence against "the system" are indeed produced by it, but they are not necessarily the way the system propagates, nor its essential face. Gay,bashing is not how porky keeps people down, it's a distorted expression of political disillusionment and frustration, exactly like the various pseudo-left groups out there that proclaim demographic violence the most serious issue of our days.
I bet you're the type to associate Elliot Rodger with """toxic masculinity""" tbh

Wow. I'm almost speechless.

There's nothing more satisfying than a drumpfkin getting his just deserts

curse you

No you didn't, that's not who you responded to.

probably just some latinos. atifa are pussies.

I've been away for awhile. What is the whole stickman thing?

Ban Islam. Ban Christianity too.

antifa kiddies and Trump supporters both decided to act like idiots and engage in a brawl.

True heroes of the revolution. :^)

Piss Pants!

Kill yourself retards. Why would you defend fucking classcucked racist brownshirts? I bet you wouldn't defend them if it was catholic mexicans or reactionary muslims doing the protests instead.

"Hey guys, let's stop bombing the shit out of the middle east and droning civilians. We have to solve the root problem, and not merely 'treat' its 'symptoms.' While we're at it, we could do without violent CIA-backed regime change in Latin and South America as well. Besides, in all of this, the reactionaries are merely a half-baked red herring for the designs of international capital."
Hmm…
Yeah, we only defend white reactionaries and it's because we're all closet racists. You done found us out.

>>>/tumblr/

we have to start telling other leftists, that is good to own weapons, we have to dismantle the liberal lies that have kept the liberal lumpen proles disarmed.
we only have to 2 choices remain enslaved to the capital or the armed revolution..

How are you going to convince them if majority of left consists of women and effeminate men?

Class conciousness.
convince them that the only way out is class war.

I have been radicalising some family members and friends, now they are leaning more and more to the left, but I'm not from burgerland.