Front Mission

That's a nice Fiance you have, Lloyd. It would be a shame if something happened to her.

Attached: driscoll.gif (128x160, 3.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/Front_Mission:_Gun_Hazard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DS with official translation or SFC with fan translation?

I played the fan translation on znes. I didn't know they released it for DS.
Is the DS version better?

The first game could def use a remake. I personally think it's more fun than FFT.

You really want a shitty mobile port?

Already happened, 2089.

Also not many games sense start with that kind of a bang.
It's great

The Front Mission plot basically moved on from vidya and is light novels and mangos now. The first SNES game is only just brushing the story since this is basically 24 with mechs.

Gun Hazard > Evolved even if I think the starting mech in that game is gay.

Attached: Front Mission Gun Hazard.jpg (800x700, 50.68K)

Evolved is good.
GOOD!

Attached: 2012-12-30_00010.jpg (1920x1080, 255.9K)

Gun Hazard did something I wish more side scrolling shooters did back then and even now by incorporating dialogue and portait cutscenes throughout the actual gameplay missions. I've not seen a side scroller so that since, and it's something that really should have become a "thing"

You mean when action is keep happening but you're also expected to read shit on screen while dodging bullets?
Thanks but no t hanks, Igavanias and their clones did it better with good ol time stop dialogues.

Attached: 20161212200446_1.jpg (1024x576, 175.73K)

Dunno about the translations, but I'm pretty sure the original campaign was more or less the same.
The DS version did come with an extra side campaign, starting you off as some special forces for the USN.
First few missions were pretty hard, since the game expected you to have already mastered it and almost no shops in between. But all that kind of falls through if you manage to get one of those towering spider wanzers from a mission bonus. It had no customization or long range attacks, but it pretty much shredded everything earlygame.

Does the DS version count, or is that more extended port ala Chrono Trigger DS? Also

I will never stop regretting those five euros i gave for it.

Attached: disguisted anime girl.jpg (250x250, 14.33K)

Why is Kazuki such a raging autist?

Kill yourself nigger.

Try playing the games that Gun Hazard ripped off.

Attached: valken.jpg (519x262 143.96 KB, 46.72K)

The DS translation is pretty good though playing it on a DS itself was a pain in the ass because of the small screen.

Gun Hazard was made by the same people you dip

Wasn't he originally in the nip version, supposed to be a junkie on witdrawal or something along those lines?

That really activated my EDGE System.

Attached: fme.jpg (987x580, 60.73K)

You got a source for that? Because otherwise half the time he acts like a raging nigger.

Attached: 2012-12-30_00005.jpg (1920x1080, 269.25K)

I played it, in fact I thought it was just another Front Mission game until after the intro cutscene since I didn't read any reviews on it. Since I already paid for it I went the whole way through, the cutscene fight choreography was really good and I loved the intro clash between the two sides after a surprise attack from the submarine carriers.

Gee user, sure is a mystery why the fans didn't like it, huh?

Attached: thonk.png (512x512, 23.5K)

Was it? Did Masaya work on it?
Also, obligatory: tcrf.net/Front_Mission:_Gun_Hazard

Fixed. FME shills need a gassing.

Pretty sure it was the UCS. I played the shoes and the pants off of the DS version. I know I beat both campaigns AT LEAST 3 times each (NG+ style) if not more. DS version is solid, just a small screen if you play it on the actual device; you do get pilot stats on the top screen though IIRC.
Pic not really related though I also greatly enjoyed.

It's funny on multiple levels.

Attached: Pod_Song.mp4 (320x240, 999.15K)

Yeah. FM3 is one of my favorite PS games, but I fucking hate how retarded that spergy faggot is.
Emma is best waifu, tho

I regret missing out on FM3 back when I had a PS1 or PS2. There were a shitload of games that I overlooked at the time that I shouldn't have.

Nice aspect radio

You wouldn't believe how few images of that character exist.

Evolved was the best game this shit series ever got.
It was dead before that game came out for a reason.

Hello Double Helix Games employee!

Your game is shit.

Attached: Space Ghost Coast to Coast (6).jpg (400x303, 22.01K)

And then he takes it further by carving out the girlfriend's brain and installing it into his mech's CPU just to fuck with him.

c o m f y

play both

That is supremely evil. Sadly I didn't get far enough into the game. Despite watching Karen get blown the fuck up, Lloyd was still wondering if she was still alive, they kinda left it up in the air when I left off. I really need to get on that again.

Why are Evolved cucks so vocal about their mediocre game? Why do they feel the need to shit up FM threads when most are fans of the original SRPG entires?

Attached: 1394817169438.png (363x364, 7.63K)