Can I be leftist and woman hater at the same time?

Can I be leftist and woman hater at the same time?

Tankies and Nazbols

You can, but it's dumb.

No.

yes

not anymore

Yeah but don't expect the revolution to come any time soon.

my gott, i have never seen such levels of ideology

Gulag

No.

what a fucking stupid thing to say

You're golden.

sure, but most leftists will screech at you

Do you know how many women are among the top 100 video game professionals? Zero. Women BTFO.

There is no way proletarian state apparatus can be constructed without the full and equal involvement of women.

Kill yourself.

don't expect anything
don't do anything

I do recall some really old Marxist who wrote a book shitting all over feminism, but I can't for the life of me remember his name.

Women are inherently bourgeois because they want to keep the vaginas of their production as private property. You can't be a true leftist unless you force them to collectivize.

Ernest Belfort Bax?

We practice post-current year-ism here, you aren't welcome.

Gulag to you then

Hmm, still not sure.

Well, he's not even correct. Judit Polgar is a grandmaster and her peak rating was number 8 among all players, including men.

She's kind of an exception that proves the rule and I still hate women though

What a waste

Women are *NOT* part of the proletariat. They seek rents from the true proletariat while being protected by the state.

You're free to link to any evidence that women unilaterally do not work for a wage

You're free to link to any evidence that women unilaterally do work for a wage

Check out the evidence from bofa

You want me to link to evidence that women work jobs? How autistic are you?

You have to prove unilateral unemployment to assert the fact that "women are NOT part of the proletariat". The reverse is not true (some percentage of unemployed women does not say disqualify women from being part of the proletariat)

It's pretty basic logic.

Yeah, women in the first world are among the most muh privileged and reactionary.

no. fuck off nazi cunt.

Everyone works for a wage because the state coerces them to. Where do you think you are, "leftist"?

So your position then is that women are predominantly rent-seekers? Or is this an unrelated non-sequitur?

Great, so we're back where we started this exchange. Provide evidence that women are predominantly rent-seekers.

you guys

I know I shitposted earlier, but there are many studies that show that more women work minimum wage jobs than men in America at least. 62 percent of workers in min wage jobs are women and 38 percent are men. I don't want to sound like a wage-gap liberal, but that shows that most women are part of the proletariat

Fair, but something about letting them crawl back to their hole without being humiliated publicly seems wrong to me.

pick one

Ignoring them is what humiliates them, user.

What about the idea that in any debate (even retarded internet ones) the audience isn't the person you're arguing with, but a hypothetical third party observer? So many idiots online see shit like that unanswered and legitimately come away with the conclusion that the troll must therefore have the stronger case.