Honest Gaming - website project

Old thread died so I am making a new one.

Site is supposed to list bad practices of developers (but good ones can be entered too, I guess). So far it has two "finished" entries for HOMM3 HD Edition and Duke Nukem 3D World Tour, and two unfinished ones for Cortex Command and World of Warcraft, because I know nothing about those games (they were suggested by anons).

I'm looking for more feedback. For example, what should I do with the Censorship category? Should it be reserved for things that were actually removed from the game? If so, maybe change the name to "Cut content". Or have several columns such as "Language", "Nudity" and highlight them if they are not in the game?

Also, if someone could expand on the issues with World of Warcraft, that would be great.

Link: honestgaming.neocities.org.

Attached: honestgaming.png (1294x647, 275.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bootswatch.com/darkly/
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sacred_2:_Fallen_Angel
retroconsoles.wikia.com/wiki/Retro_Consoles_Wiki
freeshells.org/
archive.is/SpVEa
steamspy.com/api.php
allaboutvision.com/cvs/irritated.htm
jov.arvojournals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2143264
honestgaming.heliohost.org/
8ch.net/v/res/14495274.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the new colours, less eye-hurting.

How much is that in American euros?

I see that denuvo link being posted a lot, but where is the actual evidence for those claims? I don't see why I should believe a reddit user or even user if they don't/can't provide evidence for their claims.
am I wrong for wanting facts with evidence to back them up?

Does this even mean anything? "AAA" is arbitrary as hell.

Attached: data ponders a perplexing puzzle.jpg (420x558, 41.92K)

Better than the last one but not great overall
get some games up there OP. If you want autists to talk about WoW the whole time that's fine but I thought this was supposed to be a relatively simple, easy to use and intuitive site that's more of a starting point and a snapshot rather than an encyclopedia or wiki on the bad shit going on.
Anything that was removed, or changed. Changes that can't be chalked up to "legitimate" or reasonable localization changes.
I'd personally recommend just taking the top 20 recommended games on the newest systems and handhelds and start from there if you want the site to actually have some use for normalfags

You should think a bit more about this. This is an important decision. Do you want the site to be purely negative, where people can look something up with the expectation that if an entry exist then some anti-consumer shit happened? Or do you want it to be a giant list of everyone who's ever been in the game industry? Imagine if the "good" developers have a lot of fans or astroturfers coming to the site just to fluff up their reputation? This is an important decision. I lean towards the only-negative view.

What's there not to get?

It's not arbitrary at all. to me anyway AAA games have a stupidly large budget (that probably went into marketing, mostly)

Are you a newfag or something?
AAA refers to a combination of company size and game budget, which is relevant to a site like this
It can also be useful for anons like me who would just skip over most AAA shit, that label usually implies cancer more often than not now

look it up yourself fag, that site is just a starting point for pointing people to the shit that's wrong with it, it doesn't even go into the worst shit like denuvo supposedly frying HDDs.

This sounds like it could be rather subjective.

Yeah I guess you're right. I only added Cortex Command because an user suggested it. I think I will stick to shaming turds.

What constitutes a big company?

How large is stupidly large?

I just think the AAA label has always been fucking stupid. Gearbox really isn't that big of a developer, I'm not sure one of their turds even qualifies as AAA.

that's arguable. AAA at a certain point becomes kind of a gray area. AAA studios don't always necessarily produce AAA level games, but duke nukem's budget was large enough and its dev cycle and marketing power (and list of publishers long enough) to feasibly count, but you make a fair point

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial cost over $20 million to make (largely due to the huge licensing fee Atari paid). Pokemon Red and Blue cost over $50 million. Were these AAA games?

Whatever number I feel is too high for a virtual children's toy :^)

no shit. When it comes to translation and localization shit like that is a pain to figure out. If you go deep enough any change made during the localization/translation process could arguably be called censorship and after a certain point you just have to wonder if a word-to-word translation akin to machine levels would be the only kind of translation that's not technically censorship. In terms of practical differences though, it would be the difference between "none" and "insubstantial".

At the times they were created, I'd say those were definitely AAA budgets and AAA companies so yeah, they can feasibly be called AAA games.

Fuck sake.

I don't think that changing copyrighted or trademarked content (like the Duke Nukem Red Cross) should be counted as censorship.

I instantly have a bad impression of a website that uses the word "honest" in its name.
Reminds me of "basedgamer" or whatever that was called.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I think I will have two separate categories: "Cut content" for things that were removed for whatever reason, and … fuck, I don't know how to name it, but simply whether the game includes nudity, bad language, violence and stuff like that, or avoids it.

Well, it's just the first thing that came to my mind, so I went with it. Surely anons could have come up with something better.

the funny thing is I think that site ended up being a scam

I think with games that are DRM-free or have a DRM-free option you should include links to where you can get them or include what distribution platforms have them. (GOG, Humble Bundle, itch.io, etc.) Also for online games you should include whether you are allowed to run private servers or not.

This is a good post

Yeah the colours are absolute garbage
It's almost like you did it on purpose.
Make the fucking background a dark grey or blue, the table a lighter shade of the same colour, positive things a light green and negative things a dark red so one can immediately identify how many good things and how many bad things there are witha quick glimpse, and the fucking font white or offwhite.

Try these:
bg #12243b
tab #6e9dc4
good shit #81e293
bad shit #841a1a
font #fcfcfc or #ffffff

Attached: Mi7NQw76qMeafXR3FAZ-Vp4MfLhxw6s5j1fgKCgYNrs.jpg (720x720, 54.83K)

But where the hell is the section for politics? I need to know how cucked devs are before I buy from them.

Attached: game over.jpg (500x382, 94.15K)

I imagine he has very little to non-existent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
I suggest stealing a bootstrap CSS theme or something

bootswatch.com/darkly/

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1636x978, 205.13K)

How about we just include links to tweets, Reddit/forum posts, blog comments, etc from the developers that are clearly political. We don't need to talk about the race and/or gender of the developers.

What are you talking about? Yes we do, that stuff is important. If they're an SJW company full of diversity hires, then we need to know before we buy.

It'd be great if modding support noted that modding was actively barred by the developers, but that seems to be rare at the moment, so it'd probably be fine in the comments.

The point he is trying to make is that AAA games don't have a static qualifier. Whether or not something is AAA is defined by the community. There is no AAA logo on a game case, nor does it show up on Steam pages, nor does it appear in trailers. There is no definition for how big a budget or a publisher must become to be classified as AAA.

For example, are Ubisoft games AAA? The company makes less money than the individual top grossing mobile games. If so, is all of their games AAA? Rainbow Six: Siege may be AAA, but is Anno 1800? What about the middle ground companies that are still household names? Does Atlus qualify? What about Paradox?

Basically, there is no official qualifier, so the information isn't useful. Whether or not something is AAA depends on how an editor or group of editors feel. It'd be more effective to label the publisher, as along with the developer, that is all the information someone needs to determine whether a game is AAA or indie or whatever they feel like.

tl;dr: Replace release type with publisher

What if they are not diversity hires? It's illegal to discriminate employment based on race, gender, or religion. Also, not everyone is going to disclose their ethnicity.

Attached: DOUBT.jpg (200x303, 16.45K)

Reasonable post, I agree with it

This isn't going to be an imageboard/user exclusive site, figure out a tasteful and non-sperg way of stating political concerns in vidya and suggest it

Just check the social media activity of the main developers and any SJW presentations that any of the developers have done. That's enough for normalfags to handle.

Also, any censorship or removing of game staff for political reasons (i.e removing JonTron from Yooka-Laylee)

To be fair, even if you spin it in a positive way by giving them an A+ for diversity, information is information; it'd still be useful to me.

Attached: a755751e1d9fd55ccf93fd6dc43f3793d829fc47879869a91433e81873165730.png (390x254, 15.21K)

I think it'd be a good idea to have pages dedicated to talking about the companies, separate from the games, and just hyperlink them in the page of the game. Less cluttered that way, and less copy-pasting.

It's like six shades of vomit. Are you color blind? Seems fitting for the absolute state of vidya though.

The problem is that not everyone is going to disclose their ethnicity so someone who may like white might be a kike or mixed. Also, as I said before it is illegal to discriminate employment based on race. Indie companies may be able to get away with it because usually it's just a group of friends but AAA companies would just get sued into oblivion.

I like this idea.

*look

Are we talking about the whole team here, or just the lead developers and such?
Because you can just do:
Problem solved. You can just tag the ones that do disclose it, the real issue is that you may get in heat for listing it at all like what happened with "coincidence detector", and I understand if you don't want to do that. Actually, after just checking your website and seeing that it's "classify[ing] games by the amount of anti-user things contained in them", maybe it's better to not lest people assume you think diversity is "anti-consumer" unless you're okay with really spinning it in a positive light.

How can you prove that they aren't discriminating? And even if they don't explicitly discriminate based on race/gender, when skilled programmers start to leave these people tend to fill in the gaps and the end result is pretty much the same.
I recall seeing a pic here of an AAA team go from mostly men to, mostly women but I can't seem to find the pic.

This, the colors make my eyes bleed, the text is near-unreadable.

Looks a lot better than previous versions I've seen. Some of the mock-ups being pushed also look good and are more modern.

this isn't going to be relevant to anyone who isn't an user, this was already discussed last thread, just include a link to the twatter page if people are autistic about that shit, they can see for themselves rather than relying on a site intended for everyone to pander to them specifically

I wasn't suggesting an ethnicity category. That's why I said that it was a problem since not everyone is going to disclose their ethnicity. Also, I'm not the one running the website; I was just giving my input.

Okay, since this seems really important, how about this color scheme?

I will try until I manage to create a good one.

Attached: color.png (1223x313, 28.96K)

Just popping in to remind you that "censorship" in reference to localization merely confuses the subject. This is objectively true, despite your willful ignorance or anyone elses. "Honest" my ass.

It's supposed to cover everything, but I will be changing these categories anyway.

Nope, that shit was debunked years ago
The only problem is that
1) DRM is always bad
2) Prevents people from modding, or atleast it makes things more difficult, since encrypts shit

Looks better than the one in the OP; needs more contrast between the colors though imo, they sort of blend together a bit too well but that's just my opinion

Not bad, even if you had just lowered saturation in the OP colors it could have been better. Shit made my teeth hurt.

Alright, you listen to me. That "why denuvo is bad" section is in desperate need of grammatical restructuring. It's triggering the fuck out of me. If I take the time to actually edit that piece of shit for you, will you accept the revision and replace the old with the new?

That Devuno section is a separate website.

Yeah, it's not mine. I just liked it so I put it there.

Alright, never mind then.

Yes, edit it.

Grab his edit and put it in your website, on a page dedicated to Denuvo. That way, you won't rely on another website for that little bit of information

If you want, I'll do it. Say the word.

Sure go ahead. And thanks for the contribution! But I don't know if the other guy will like me stealing his shit.

May want to state that it's an external link.

it was intended to be spread. if he does have a problem with it he's a sperg, you're fine

Did anyone make an archive link of the previous thread?

Is there any chance for this thing to become semi-popular without social media cancer like comments and upboats ? Don't get me wrong this is a great idea, but as it is it would be preaching to the choir.

Something you should do is make everything more standard. I see you added a little abstract at the end of some entries, I like this idea but if you do it, do it for every game.

Keep it factual. Ditch the emotes like in the Heroes 3 HD review, and make sure it doesn't sound like a rant like in the Duke Nukem one. Basically say the exact same thing, but in a more neutral tone. You want people who are not accustomed to the inflammatory internet lingo.
And finally, in the event this gets even slightly popular, I don't think you should outright encourage people to pirate. Everyone does it, but it's still illegal, and companies WILL go after you if they have anything on you.

Of course most of the shit I wrote is only relevant if you actually want a lot of users.

Attached: captainvidya.png (1600x1200, 442.93K)

That's why I didn't say pirate it but put the ship picture. Maybe I'm naive haha. What if I said something like "sail for it", would that be fine? Or maybe "find it in a sea somewhere".

Was I really that inflammatory? OK, I will see about it. Imageboards habits die hard I guess.

Thanks for the post.

I like find it in a sea elsewhere,sounds ambigious enough,or maybe "go searching for it on less then savory sites"

Americans are dumb cunts conditioned to respond to colors. Use green, yellow, orange, red boxes.

You're not gonna win anybodies favor insulting a whole nation and generalizing them.

You probably want to use USD or EUR. Nobody uses pounds other than the UK. There are sites that let you see the price of steam games in different countries so should just take a few secs to add the three.

I have no stake in this project, I couldn't give a shit if it is successful or not. It is merely a fact for OP to consider.

If you want this to be popular? Yeah. Even referring to something as a turd will get someones panties in a bunch. Anyone from here shouldn't mind though. It's really up to you.
I do think you should replace "Release type" with the publisher. I think it would be more useful.
Also, if you ever consider including weebshit you'll have to find somewhere to stick in whoever did the translation. There's tons of nip games where official translations are heavily edited to account for "modern western sensibilities"

OK guys, I will take all your suggestion tomorrow. Also will probably be switching to divs instead of tables. These tables are a bitch to edit.

WHY DRM IS BAD
Ok, I took it upon myself to edit the "Why Denuvo is bad" page. Some of the arguments there may need to be reconstructed. Consider this a "first draft", I may need to think about how I can strengthen some of the arguments laid out here. Feel free to contribute. Point out anything you think that should be omitted or added.

1. If a Steam customer has a problem with his or her payment method, their account and any games that feature Denuvo will be disabled. Steam support is notoriously slow to respond to customer complaints, so the afflicted customer's account may be disabled for an extended and indiscriminate period of time. It is anti-consumer to support platforms that have the ability to disable your entire library.

2. Denuvo discourages publisher support for Linux and OS X. For example, Limbo was originally released on Linux and OS X, but its sequel, Inside, was not. These games were both built in the Unity engine, which can easily make Linux builds, but because Inside uses Denuvo, it can't be played on any other operating system. Another example, Doom (2016)'s beta, worked great on Linux's WINE platform. However, the final release came encumbered with Denuvo, which effectively terminates WINE support. It is anti-consumer to support software that will relegate popular consumer products to a single platform.

Can we please fucking stop with MUH PR? All it does is attract reddit like flies to shit, and then we get to watch them ruin it just like they did the Holla Forums wiki.

You could cite where you got it from to give him credit.

Sure you don't. How about you eurotrash start picking up your game and get back to public executions, you subhuman degenerate gorelickers?

Love the color scheme and format. May I ask what database system you're using and how do you plan to handle contributions?

He's just using static HTML. Neocities doesn't support databases.

I'd personally rather the website to try to "appear" as neutral and professional as possible by avoiding slang words and swears. Now that I think of it having a "gamer opinions" section for each game might be an eventual option where Holla Forums can shitpost on how they feel about the anticonsumer practices in the game without compromising integrity.

This could be a problem.

I think he should use a static site generator like Jekyll.

But who is the audience for the site? That's an important question that needs answers. Normalfags could give less of a shit about DRMs, censorship, past sins of the developer/publisher, asinine behavior of their employees. They'll just buy what the ads tell them to buy. Why bother censoring ourselves for a bunch of subhumans that won't care either way?

The point of the website is to change that.

You might as well just use this site's colors considering your audience

Though in this case, their usage is indeed correct, since the data is indeed being laid out on a table, and a table is not being used for layout purposes
As for WoW, Blizzard used to routinely ask other server owners to shut their shit down; and I'd imagine they're starting to go back to it since they have that official WoW classic server coming back.

Attached: tables.png (2225x2483 9.65 KB, 2.89M)

Do you have any web design or development background OP?

I could list some additional entries I know off the top of my head

Censorship: none
DRM: Denuvo Ending E is effectively unattainable without an active internet connection
DLC: Cosmetics/Exclusive Content small "expansion pack" that unlocks new areas and costumes
Modding Support: none
False Advertisement: none
Additional Comment: PC port has numerous graphical problems and frequently crashes on a number of AMD videocards. Still unfixed over a year after release.

Censorship: none
DRM: none Steam release imposes no restrictions to running the game. DRM free version readily available.
DLC: none
Modding Support: Full C# library injection allows virtually the entire game to be changed
False Advertisement: none

Attached: a3d0a24f3df803072560b333a71582d1.jpg (1124x722, 262.5K)

fuck your website
let's talk about the color scheme

I can tell at first glance, that your site won't scale.
Your static html pages, might work for 5,10 or even up to 50 games if you're autistic enough, but sooner or later it'll come crashing down as the piece of shit it is.

As much as I despise that whole Web 2.0 bullshit, it would be a good idea for your use case.
Your best bet would be, to set up a simple wiki site and recruit some mods/volunteers/autists to keep the content flowing.
Using a ready-made solution, would give you a lot of stuff for free like versioning history, accounts, permissions and other stuff.
As it stands now, anyone who wants to publish stuff on your site, would need full access to the hosting backend, which is a fucking terrible idea for a lot of reasons.

Also your shitty tables look horrible as all hell.
It took me several seconds to decipher what information you even try to convey, so you really should put some more work and thought behind your design.
Normalfags won't consider your shit, if they can't get the information on first glance.

Please include both Denuvo and Steam when they are both DRM on a game.

how much autism do you think OP has? wiki editors are some of the most autistic people on the planet and those things are downright tedious to do anything with at all

Considering he is writing html tables by hand, I would say he must be pretty high on the spectrum, yes

Wiki software is at least highly customizable and for basic shit like OP is doing, you wouldn't need more than a styled info box, and some text.
Any retard that isn't nigger/pajeet tier would at least be able to publish content on it.

Someone earlier suggested Jekkyl and I'm right behind him on that one. What's for certain is that how it's being developed right now is not feasible and OP should get his shit sorted. Or someone who actually knows a little bit of web development can help out.

time to ask Holla Forums

Attached: 1462593281454.jpg (322x365, 33.81K)

Do these OP: >>14466671. Being a gate-keeper for content is pretty tedious with very little reward. Set something up where a small group of people have publishing and editing rights without having to hard-code.

Attached: 1e7c6172c015e83a8a1e8ee9e99d80d685117f926342dfc0eabbb5b68fabcfbc.jpg (680x660, 38.74K)

Colours are better but the font + font colour is still shit.

Why the hell is Duke Nukem 3D not an umbrella catch term for all releases of Duke Nukem and it's expansion packs? Not even a mention of megaton or atomic edition. Why is Linux support is it's own category for no reason, There's NO FUCKING TABLE OF CONTENTS AND EVERYTHING IS COUPLED WITH EACH OTHER, IT'S SHIT I TELL YOU, IT'S FUCKING SHIT. WHERE IS THE FUCKING SIMPLE FUCKING DATA FOR PLATFORM SUPPORT, OR THE PUBLISHERS, WHAT IS WITH THE FUCKING OVER USE OF ALIGNING IN TH MIDDLE IT LOOKS LIE TRASH ABSOLUTE TRASH! This is fucking awful, the pcgamingwiki page of Duke Nukem does a better job but that website only covers technical details which is absolutely true in it's name.

Plus what a shit name, HONSET GAYMIUNG XDDDD fucking killyourself you piece of shit, fucking retard monkey ass fucking title. Only retard idiot you fuckingdouble nigger brained moron could begin to defend this crap title of a website. How can you play games and be honest, you have blood on your hands and guts all over the wall as you breathe in and mutter out absolute piss from your mouth.

Attached: Cro_demon_sketch.jpg (500x668, 44.52K)

Need to know if the original developers get money from a purchase or if the franchise was a complete buyout.

It's very clear to me that OP doesn't really know much about web development. His goals are noble for certain but he truly has no fucking clue what he's doing. I'd certainly love to help him and I'm sure many others would since it's a very good idea but I have no idea if he's willing to let go of the reins and let some us do the work.

Attached: Pop_Team_Epic_Astolfo.jpg (1200x1200, 134.17K)

I think we have to start with a basic data model and database. Then once the date is in we can build the UI around it. Keeping everything in the web page is not really a good option.

This.
OPs heart might be in the right place, but his brain is in a dark room full of dicks.

What he would need to do is stop sucking cocks for a minute, and get his actual shit together on what he wants to achieve.

This ain't the dark ages of the web '98 anymore.
For any shit that someone wants to put on the net, there already exist tons of ready-made solutions. No need to reinvent the wheel and screw around with html tables and other basic shit like that.
A whole industry has sprung up, of creating easily deployable custom management systems, that have all of the basic features anyone would need, and that are easy enough to use, so even pajeets can use them to put shit on the internet.
Most of them are even open-source, so no money needed, if that's a concern.
Just have to look around, and find out which one suits your needs the best.

Also, like said, being the sole gate keeper for content is a shitty idea.
There is only a number of games one person alone could cover, let alone be able to keep up-to-date or revise.
Crowd-sourcing is a thing that exists. Put the right tools and the right people together, and you might get a site going.

Maybe the wiki format would fit.

Wow, so you guys don't think the table format is viable? I quite like it. I think it's just simpler.

when ever i start to play a new game (actually old gem) i visit PCGW to look for shit to be done before playing. To give you an idea how this looks:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sacred_2:_Fallen_Angel
everything you need to know from Availability/DRM to fixes and all the shit you usually do on your computer is listed there. Why i think this is even better, because it does not just cry about shitty game publisher/developer, it also provides a solution, work arounds and shit like this.

on a side note; what i hate the most about political talk (not only in politics) is when people start to yell only abou the problems but can't get their dicks on the table when it comes down to find solutions.

take PCGW as an example and add the shady shittery from the pub's/dev's to it and it is perfect. But as you can see, it is a lot of work and one dude can't just get it done, this needs to be done over the time, it needs to grow and a lot of people have to help.

Attached: example.png (1195x5673, 782.21K)

This has been said multiple times but I'll echo it in the hopes it doesn't continue to fall on deaf ears. Get the fuck off Neocities, stop doing static pages by hand, use a more presentable format, give people the ability to help you that isn't super retarded like the plan of emailing full static pages to each other was.

tbh fam hitting up either the pcgw or tcrf for retro before playing is a must.

Let's take the next logical step: OP's gonna continue ignoring all the advice that involves doing something more advanced than he's capable of and he's just gonna continue switching the colors. You want OP to start being more serious about this, you gotta point him in the right direction.
Suggest him a specific backend technology to use instead of just vaguely telling him to stop using static pages, give him a link to a guide he can read about it, also a guide about how to make proper frontend (so he stops doing things like putting CSS in HTML code), and tell him where to host the site with the backend for free. We won't start seeing any changes unless he's pushed a little and given help. Plus, he can learn quite a bit from the experience so he'll benefit as well.

White text is painful to read.
Make the box outlies a very dark blue. Lighten the textboxes to pale blue and make the text black

just checking in on what happened since my last post. Well, why did it slow down? So as soon we take it on to the next level with some good advice and shit, OP leaves. The fuck was that?

Say, whatever happened to that retro gaming wiki project 4/v/ started years ago? I remember there it being a big exciting project when it first came about, there were threads for articles about how to repair old consoles and everything and what the logo should be, which was decided to be a generic color palette. I had completely forgotten it was a thing until your post just reminded me about it and now it doesn't seem to exist any more.

retroconsoles.wikia.com/wiki/Retro_Consoles_Wiki
Oh, wait, nevermind, I found it, it was a retro consoles wiki, not retro gaming.

Attached: Wiki-wordmark.png (200x61, 47.85K)

I don't know much of web crap but if people care so much about colors you could add multiple schemes through css and allow the user to pick which to use. I don't think it matters at this point, IMO you should get something barebones working (some way for other faggots to submit spam/games) then deal with gay shit like colors.

You don't need to write the static pages by hand, there are dozens of generators, you provide it a template, then just feed something like
name: gaem 2
players: 1
fun: no
and it'll convert that to the proper format. As I said I don't know web stuff but ask on Holla Forums if you want one. It'd ease changing the layout later and require less typing.

Now that I think about it, no one has really explained how to make the backend of the website other than shitposting >>>Holla Forums

I have a few ideas on how to do this.
Use github
pros
cons

Attached: a_bit_closer_to_heaven.jpg (362x554, 26.4K)

That doesn't seem very good. Although it could work depending on how contributions will be handled.

For hosting with more features bloat freeshells.org/ looks ok:
OP shouldn't overengineer it though, if he isn't comfortable with coding it he can start with email/whatever submissions (which nobody will send) and switch later. Alternatively, a wiki is a possibility. Many places to host, any retard can edit it, no skill required to set it up.

Looks almost good except the somewhat outdated PHP5, without specific information about what version of MySQL and PHP it's running, it can be a bit harder to judge.

That's why I said not to do it, dipshit.

Something like Digital Ocean's $5 VMs would be more than enough for OP but I seriously doubt he'd be able to configure himself from what I've seen so far. There's plenty of shared hosting with pre-installed software for a few dollars a month.

You could start by doing what corrupt journos are terrified to do: classifying (((localization))) as censorship.
All western (((localizers))) are marxists, openly censoring the games that they work on, to push their leftist agenda, even going as far as to not caring about the games' sales if it flops because of their (((localization))).
And filter the shills that will come here to try to stop you from doing that.
Case in point:

Filter and report corporate shills like this one.
They pretend to want clarification, when in fact, they want to derail the thread by discussing semantics and slow down the growth of your site.
AAA games are any game made by big companies, even if they are cheap mobile shit.

>>Holla Forums turn into the thought police it was fighting against.
The only winning move, is if you delete the entire neocities, make a personal one, and list why you oppose those companies, and allow people to contribute.
Place a big fucking header and footer stating these are sourced opinions of contributed material, nothing to be taken as endorsement.

Thank you for becoming the SJW you were always

(You)

Oh wait, it's the tor poster again. Well here's your (You)

I could be wrong but isn't there a way to automatically pull the current price of a game on steam? Additionally it seems like it would be worth mentioning the prices of the game in different regions and how much that converts to in USD so people can know how bad EU and AUS players are getting ripped off.

Which color scheme though? This site has multiple color schemes, which is what I think OP should do for the site.
Its worth mentioned that a lot of social media sites default to a blue color scheme for various reasons that may or may not be worth incorporating.
archive.is/SpVEa

It would be a bit of hassle since you would have to use javascript on neocities. But you can try using steamspy's api since steam's api is very lacking.
see: steamspy.com/api.php

If everyone makes their own site no ones going to contribute, you'll just let sjw and sellouts run even more rampant than now

where is op anyway?

I'm here.

So you guys think I should dump the static sites then? That seems the important issue. I quite like these static sites. Less hassle. Contribution could be done through a form. But if there is a better way, I'll see to it I guess.

Devdex

You're two threads late for that reply, trips-kun.

Dark background light text, is easier on the eyes. Colour scheme is up to you, look up colour theory plz.

You mean like 8ch?

That's not true, studies show dark text on light background is actually easier for humans to parse

Proof?

Have you considered adding a user submission form in the future?

That will be for sure. And changing colour schemes. But first the static website issue has to be decided.

Dark on light is better for your eyes with bright ambient light and the reverse when in the dark. But there are other factors like how bright the screen is and how much you're making someone read. You'll cause much more eye strain making people read paragraphs in the 'wrong' condition compared to little or none when you're just scanning a few key pieces of information.

allaboutvision.com/cvs/irritated.htm
jov.arvojournals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2143264
And a bunch of other easily searched for shit. It's not rocket science that you should go with how the environment is going to effect your pupil size rather than try and fight against it.

Do what you like first, and keep it simple.
Remember that there are journos right now trying to give false advice to you to prevent your site from expanding.

I'd rather you keep doing shit instead of fretting over the backend and not doing anything at all.
Keep putting more games on the site and read about how to make a PHP backend on the side.
Also, user was right, if you're going to worry about the tech, start with the backend first and do the gay colors later.

This'll do for now.

It's fine for now as long as we find something better later.

Seriously though who the fuck uses neocities

Attached: 4k7E1TW.jpg (236x236, 6.01K)

Yeah I guess content is the most important after all.

If I do the freeshells thing, should I keep the name honestgaming?

Oh fuck it, they require name and phone number lol. And apparently they verify all the accounts. Think I'll stay with neocities for now.

Can he take me back with him?

Attached: sad squidward.mp4 (200x150, 6M)

the only real negative of denuvo is that it's DRM and prevents modification of the executable. it's not any worse than other forms, aside from being a little trickier to bypass

Attached: time machine.png (485x432, 301.91K)

I thought it added bloat, and affected game performance as well.

the one game I heard about performance issues with it was rime and that was supposedly due to a poor implementation

Kind of off topic but will someone give me the rundown on Cortex Command? From what I've read it's really polarizing, people either love it or hate it.

wasn't it made by the same fags who made securom?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1652x787, 81.53K)

HelioHost.org supports server side scripting including CGI and ASP.NET. Plus, it's free.

Good.
Put that on the site.

Yes, you should. It is already a simple name and an easy one to remember.
Report and filter derailers that want to demotivate you.
You can see the desperation already taking over the (((journos))) that are infiltrated here.
They just want to stop you, or to change so much that no real work is done.
Keep focusing on exposing more games, more companies, and more individuals in the industry. And always keep it simple.
As for another suggestion: you could take a page from Gamer Gate and put information on all the corrupt sites and (((journos))), with their names and pictures, and a shortened version of what crimes they committed. There are game journos accused, fined or even jailed for rape and other crimes, as well as corruption.
Expose them all along with the companies, so people will be able to associate when some corrupt (((journo))) starts praising a corrupt company.

Okay, I'm using this. ATM remaking the site in PHP, divs instead of tables and pickable styles.

you mod, what will it take you to consider there are people that aren't jornos, and comprehend OP, and sympathisers, are effectively committing the same cognitive dissonance as SJWs by making your own blacklist?
Sure, if you want to label critics as jornos for your cause, find by me. But censoring criticism, even if unwelcomed, shows how caved >>>Holla Forums has become.
I don't care, build your shit database, just remind yourselves that there are more neutrals than you want to admit. Most people just want to buy a game because it's good, not because it crusades with your philosophy.

Attached: 1456908752474-v-1.png (1988x2048, 2.71M)

Spoke like a true (((journo))).

Shouldn't this also have the DRM:None highlighted then?

>As for another suggestion: you could take a page from Gamer Gate and put information on all the corrupt sites and (((journos))), with their names and pictures, and a shortened version of what crimes they committed. There are game journos accused, fined or even jailed for rape and other crimes, as well as corruption.
Personally, I think we shouldn't do something that blatant. I already said it some threads ago, if we want normalfags, the cashcows of the industry, to start using our site, we have to make it look as inoffensive as it actually is. Putting random stuff like information on >gaming journos will help them allienate the site to normalfags.
If you want to put possible false advertising for a TBA game and cite the journo shilling it, along with a link to false advertising the journo has done, that fine. I just don't think a literal blacklist would help the site more than harm it.

He's right though. Normalfags don't give a fuck who made the game, they'd buy it no matter who was involved.

Attached: Untitled.png (1740x301, 25.17K)

Maybe some don't, but there are those that are aware of Anita and feminist censorship in general.

And that is precisely what makes corruption go rampant.
Get normalfags used to "hunt" corrupt people. to care to know who are those people and why they should avoid them.
That must always be the end goal of an informative site: blacklist the corrupt, so more and more normalfags avoid spending money on anything related to them.

I am fucking sick of you Holla Forums faggots shitting up every thread. The definition of AAA is simply an elite publisher with a substantive budget was behind producing the title. It has nothing to do with the quality of the product but the status of the publisher and therefore the amount of potential capital they had at their disposal.

I have absolutelly no problem playing SJW made games with leftist undertones in it so long as the game is good (something that has yet to happen) but if the developer is a profitering jew who would do everithing possible to nickel and dime it's consummer then that is a different story

>>>Holla Forums isn't your personal army

if it was content on the original nip release that was cut or changed during localization it's censorship
if the dev was presured by SJWs to change content in the game before release it's censorship
within the censorship category it would be nice to have subsections detailing what was censored and why
there should also be some sort of wall of infamy to post the faces and names of websites that push in favour of censorship
everyone hates cuckchera and everybody knows he is cancer, but it would be nice to have a list of all his crimes against vidya and all the instances of censorship apologism that came out of his ass

You missed the censorship made by your fellow moderator:
We're just one more step from cult status.
If you can't take criticism, you're just as crucifixed as SJWs.

My ancient OC rises from its grave. Holy shit. God damn.

care to elaborate on that satan?
i'm talking about vidya industry, not all the treads Mark nukes everytime he gets butthurt for someone calling out nintendo for their kosher busines practices

rofl fucking what? Are you retarded? I can't tell shitposting from idiotposting anymore. Don't hurt yourself, Jesus.

Attached: what.jpg (326x352, 19.75K)

It really doesn't matter at this point:
-You build the database to list anti-consumer practices in a few games
-> Normal people will likely still do what they want facts be damn
-You build database but forewarn this list is user submitted content, and information relayed isn't endorsed
-> Normal people know it's just a list, no bias, only what some people online opinionate
-You don't build the database
-> Normal will still buy games that encroachs on their fetishes, giving little critical thought when making a purchase

What this exchange proved to me, it's simply what I already said:
>>>Holla Forums has become what they were fighting against, ethics, even within rules be damned.

it'll make it easyer for memesmiths to signalboost these shitty practices, and this has been proved to work, just look at Star Wars, if that monolith of an IP took a hit like the one it took latelly, there is no god that cannot bleed
Noemies will buy whatever has twise the marketing budget than development budget, but even all the marketing in the world didn't save battlefront, so even normies are getting tired of kosher shit
lol who cares if it isn't endorsed, censorship and scams are something that can be seen with the naked eye and these list only signal boost it, of course it will be user based and unednorsed, or do you expect companies to endorse a list of their jewery?
as said before, it's hard to ignore censorship when it's something that can be easily spotted, it won't be opinions of people online, it will be undeniable fact with evidence presented
(((you))) really want this don't you?
only people that buy shit based on fetishes are the niche gamers not the normies, normies buy whatever shiny hype train marketing puts in front of them
let this sink into (((your))) thik skull shlomo
NOBODYU EVER CARED OR EVER WILL CARE ABOUT ETHICS THEY WERE MERELLY A MEANS TO AND END, OUR WEAPON, A TOOL TO REMOVE SJWS FROM VIDYA ONCE AND FOR ALL AND THE REASON WHY THEY WERE EFFECTIVE IS BECAUSE OF HOW UNETHICAL LEFTARDS INHERENTLY ARE, THAT WAS AND IS OUR END GAME ETHICS CUCK, TO REMOVE SJWS

Dev is an absolute shithead
also development hell

But the reason we hate SJWs is because they're hypocritical douchebags, and hypocrisy is like the leading feature of unethical behavior.

And?

This.

but not a leftist, so it is ok.

If the company is big, all their games are AAA.
Reported for being a leftist derailer.

it is ok to do this against our enemies.
And normalfags are becoming more and more intolerant to deceiving companies.
The goal must be to push them even further so they never buy anything from those companies anymore.
Which is already happening to some companies.

All true.
This must always be the end goal.

No, it is not just that.
They try to impose their views (that are opposite to everyone else) to us.
That is reason enough to have them eliminated.

The biggest problem in the end is that they force their views on everyone else.

Please for the love of Christ use heavier and preferably non-serifed fonts. It's much more annoying to read brown text against a yellow background when the font is thin as fuck, serifs usually make it thinner.

Just as an example, look at the font here on this board. It's not serifed and the font is very consistent in its thickness. If 4chan used serifed fonts back when Moot put it up, I don't think anyone would have even visited the site. Sage for double post.

looks like someone has been learning how to make tables in html

For a simple info repository site like this, it serves, although some JS tooltips might be nice if there's a listing page. You could mouse over a game title and get some basic information, like the overall degree of censorship.
I don't know who the author is but if he wants to provide a disposable email I might consider opening the source for his page and making a few improvements. I'd just send the source files and any scripts and he could then host them on his own page if he likes them. I guess if he's not informed enough to know whether or not a page has malicious code in it, which seems likely given the fairly novice design he used, he might be too afraid to do it though.

Still, it'll alienate 90% of normalfags, get it branded as a hate site instantly and then shit's fucked. It'll only be useful for Holla Forumsirgins who most likely already know how to google for this information.
Personally, I think the site should stick to having information be as concise as possible, calling names when necessary, instead of just throwing all names possible for the sole sake of calling names.

Attached: 1f3d3f8c69327740665180c042d03857-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x768, 88.23K)

Those tits are nothing special. They're pushed up to hell and would be very disappointing to see when you take off the bra but damn if the illusion isn't fucking great.

Okay, I've recreated the site in PHP. It's not finished and there might be mistakes, but there it is.

Look, retard:
Writing the whole backend by yourself, is probably the most retarded thing you could do, considering you
A. are only mentally capable of changing colors in some crappy html tables you learnt from some indian "websites for fags" book you found lying around next to your designated shitting street
B. when there already exists a ton of tested content management solutions that require the mental capabilty of a monkey to set up (note: more than you have) and are basically free (as in no money needed)

Again, you ignored most of the advice in the thread and just went with the thing that seemed the easiest for your small brain to grasp.

Now, since you're so smart, how about you answer some of the following questions:
- How do you store your data?
- How do you want to keep your presentation separated for the data?
- How do you manage user contributions?
- How can users put new content on the page without having to rely on some monkey putting in the data in the background?
- How can users update existing content, same point as above.

fucking kill yourself already

Make sure you create a redirect on the neocities site to the new one.

No. Their views are the problem.
Forcing good solutions that work is never a bad thing.
Example: i will always prefer to force normalfags to stop being normalfags, instead of letting them be what they want, to stop them from ruining a hobby that i like.

"Hate" sites are viewed as trustful information sources nowadays.
Normalfags don't run away from "hate" sites. They embrace them.

Another topic of interest: would you consider putting gathered information about scandals involving "celebrities" in gaming?
Such as Hideo Kojima being accused (with proofs) of being a hack that got his name on games that he had stolen work from his teamates? Or Mr. Shitface (Tim Schafer) and his whole scandal involving kikestarter and feminists?
Not for now, but in the long run, this kind of information is helpful to consumers, as those individuals may be detrimental to the products that they work on, but the marketing teams and (((journos))) would still push their image to try to capitalize on the cult of personality. As with marxists and other shit, having individual developers exposed and associated with the downfall of their games is a good indicative for avoiding future products made by them.

I actually do agree with what you're saying though going too extreme will turn off some. However The opposite problem with trying to appease the left (or left leaning) is that you get lost in a sea of neutrality and you end up passively encouraging their madness. You stand out more when you're blunt about where you stand.

Exactly that.
Non aggressive actions, such as not naming the corrupt, only benefits the leftists.

Might be of interest:
8ch.net/v/res/14495274.html
Capcom paid Justin Wong to shill for their games, and in return, gave him copies 1 month before release, so he could practice before everyone and win tournaments organized by Capcom themselves.
Now, the guy is starring in a movie that is against Gamer Gate, and the main plot revolves around Street Fighter V, one of Capcom's games that he was paid to shill before.
This kind of corruption and rampant anti-gamer behavior should become a topic to be exposed in the site.

Please trash the serifed typeface, that shit needs to stay in the 2000s.

Again, I'm not saying that we shouldn't name them, I'm only saying that going out of the way to name them will make the site seem biased towards one side.
The best way to go about it is naming them when we can and not naming them when we don't have to,
For example, if you want to talk about DMC4's shilling and "people only don't like the hair", it's fine to cite the journalists that pushed this artificial meme. Just don't go out of your way to call out everyone tangentially involved with anything about the game.

Attached: 0ca3998d1df2bc02757500ac4858b1d0-imagejpeg.jpg (428x640, 45.46K)

It's the best tech demo for a great engine that had a shitty game with unfinished ideas slapped on top. Doesn't help that the dev spent the last years of the game fucking things up by removing good ideas and "balancing" everything. I remember that he literally hired a modder to finish the game for him while he constantly posted about this new game he was already working on.

Go to W3Schools and look up how to do basic Javascript or even try Angular or another modern framework. It will help a lot and even make developing the site easier (you can use JS scripts to generate elements on the page instead of defining them yourself).

I'm really glad about the fact that the red cross being removed is listed as censorship, fucking pussies following European laws. I respect Valve for always using the red cross in their games.

Attached: tf2 medic call.png (417x449 93.34 KB, 31.04K)

How does the Half-Life 2 medkits even work if you were to use one irl? Polite offtopic sage.

Consume green goo, perhaps.

Green goop goes in suit, good feels happen.

You put the goo inside of you.

Is Arial fine?

About journalists, or other specific people: Yes, they will have to be exposed eventually, but for now I think I will focus on games

.>>14501253

Not sure I want to go the Javascript route. BTW, I don't have to make the tables by hand anymore - the PHP does it.

I think I need some new games added there now.

Make sure they're journos and e-clebs with actual power in the industry. People like Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn Extra Credits, etc.

If you use any Javascript, make sure it is completely optional. I have JS disabled most of the time.

You should add some popular multiplayer games like CS:GO, Overwatch, PUBG, etc. Any new big releases should be immediately added to the site.

I guess I will need some anons to help then. You think a simple submission form is fine?

Submissions should be manually approved though.

and every submission should require at least one valid source.

"Not naming them" is ALWAYS the worst option.
If a game had any controversy, no matter how small, the names of the corrupt involved must be exposed, always.

All of those.
You can create a database of people to avoid, that will impact the decision of purchasing games from now on.

You're going by the idea that normalfags will hear you regardless, which is simply not true.
Most people who would pay attention to the site would do so because they are tired of anti-consumer practices and SJW bullshit, making a literal blacklist, no matter how truthful, would make it look like a bizarro SJW site, not unlike how people see nu-Holla Forums (except those who only see it as a racist shithole).
If Anita was involved with the game and it got censored, you put that in. If journos dismissed claims for some bullshit reason, you put that in. If someone who was strongly involved with the destruction of a game is involved with a TBA title, you put that in as a red flag, something to watch out for. If you want to have an individual page for each name and each company linking to all the games they're involved with, go ahead. These are not the people I'm telling you "not to name".
Just don't try to link people indirectly related to the game like in that pic linking Anita with DARPA. Even if it is truthful, it'll maybe redpill a fraction of the people the site could've reached without it. AFAIK the site's objective is to expose shitty business practices to normalfags, not to try and redpill people.
If you want to push normalfags into the right path, go ahead. Just don't push them too hard 99% will fall off the cliff.

Attached: 20ff2a0b67cc4bda01d127328cf2c514-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x1600, 341.23K)

Cool site and all but you need to figure out a way to have users add their own games. I could probably write a few up.

Yeah submission form is coming next. Tomorrow perhaps.

Yes, it is true.
Normalfags ARE listening to information regarding corruption.
Way to out yourself with "you are doing the same as them", as if fighting fire with fire was a bad thing.
And way to out yourself again talking about racism as if it was a bad thing.
Niggers and other shitskins must be killed for what they are.
AND way to out yourself AGAIN, by dismissing the talking meat Anita's link to DARPA.
Again, goon exposed.
Informing about anti-consumer practices can't be done without redpilling people. Those go side by side, and one cannot exist without the other.

I know that it is too soon for that, but will you consider contribution to have the site in other languages?
It would be great to inform as many people as possible, overcoming the language barrier.
I could provide translation to portuguese to it.
Other anons could contribute to other languages, and expand the reach of the site.

Under the control of the same people who wanted to turn it into a plebbit driven anti CIA-Nigger jihad. No thanks.

The major drawback with denuvo for myself is that not one game I have tried to play that uses it works. Not a single one will launch. Its kinda bullshit because cracked versions or the odd game that removed denuvo works quite fine. I doubt it's a common thing, but it made the decision to not buy anything with denuvo quite easy.

I think you should include distribution and multiplayer services because we need to inform people about the bad business practices of them as well.

Possible categories:
-Censorship: Does the service ban or censor games based on certain content?
-DRM: Does the service impose DRM on games and what kin?. (Possible options: DRM-free, DRM-agnostic, DRM built in)
-Refunds: Does the service allow refunds for certain games? What is their refund policty?

Yeah that's just silly. Nobody is going to agree on that.
What constitutes a AA game compared to a triple A game? What's an A game? Where is the line drawn for something to be classed as "indie" or not? Do we have accurate data on budgets? Do we know who is funding the project?

Can you fucking read, nigger?
First of all, I don't know what you think normalfags are but "haha kill all blacks, conspiracy theories are real, have this blacklist but it's okay because I'm right" does nothing but get you a few dozens of retards. A couple hundred sales more or a couple hundred sales less does literally nothing to big companies, the ones we should be fucking attacking.
If you actually want to do any damage, you need to present real stuff in a way that won't scare away normalfags. That doesn't mean you need to watch out for the well being of suits or the feelings of journos, I'm just saying that being a fucking retard usually doesn't accomplish anything.
Yes, but there's a strong difference between rioting against fake e-gambling rates and literal conspiracy theories.
I never said it was bad, I said that blatantly doing the same as them isn't going to work out as well as you think.
I do think that fighting fire with fire is bad, but retards like you need to understand that there's a difference between copying enemies tactics and using their tactics against themselves.
Go fucking learn english, I said that people either think of Holla Forums as a racist shithole or as an bizarro-SJW board. I didn't said racism was bad.
Again, I didn't fucking say shit, I said that just putting it out there is going to alienate normalfags we could otherwise be reaching.
There's a reason why people think that conspiracy theory is a derogative and why you were probably chimping out that I called the DARPA thing a conspiracy theory like the nigger you are.
You're implying it's easy to just pop in and redpill people though. Normalfags have an aversion to anything that could potentially ruin their social lives, conspiracy theories being the worst of all. If you try to cram all this shit in the site, it'll be fucking dead on arrival.
If you want to make a site to redpill people, go right the fuck ahead, but you're forgetting that the GG wiki already exists.
This site is just supposed to be a simple and concise warning to normalfags that devs are screwing them over, and it has a lot of potential to hurt the industry and to make people question the product they are paying for. All of this potential will be fucking lost if niggers like you keep trying to make this simple project into the fucking monolithic Akashic records of everything that's wrong with the industry and alienate all the normalfags we could get to not spend a hundred bucks on the industry's next cash cow.

Attached: f6e31522f3ec935edc8c8aa1c8293b1b-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1348, 133.61K)

You shouldn't waste your breath on illiterate newfags who feel the need to mash enter after every sentence and can't even cross-thread link.

Why not add a political category as well? Add a slider from extreme left to extreme right, and a mention of how much they push it.

You have completely and totally failed to explain why bringing up something like DARPA connections would scare away normal people. You keep saying it over and over and fucking over but that doesn't make it true. It just comes off like you desperately trying to ensure this sort of info doesn't spread. The whole "If you eat a sandwich and an SJW ate a sandwich that makes you an SJW" mentality you have doesn't help much either, your logic seems really fucked.

Attached: kaminaisnotimpressed.jpg (768x432, 84.49K)

That concept is fucked up.
Make it: Normal SJW

Normalfags are retarded, an alarming number of them don't even believe MKUltra is real. Can you imagine what "the devs are in cahoots with Anitta Sarkeesian who works for a company directly funded by the United States Department of Defense's DARPA" sounds like to them?
It's literally a conspiracy theory, and that's both going alienate most normalfags and make the rest scared to share the site with their normalfag friends out of fear of being ostracized.
Nice false equivalence. I only mentioned that in my last post and that has nothing to do with my arguments.
I only said that being acting like a bizarro-SJW is going to turn people tired of SJW bullshit off.

Attached: ffd36d33c003dd1f4a58cff98899354d-imagejpeg.jpg (601x900, 90.99K)

Well it can be done but it has to be done over time and incrementally. Do it too hard and fast and you lose the normalfag.

Good.
Add to the refund policy: how the refund policy is dealt by the company? They have any track record of not refunding or deceiving customers that justifiably asked for a refund? How often they deliver on their promises of refunds?

And the goon is outed again.
The only ones that care about truth "ruining" their social lives are the corrupt themselves.
Normalfags aren't afraid of it.
In fact, most normalfags nowadays embrace the whole "expose the lies of the corrupts" as the new "cool" thing to do.
You are, indeed, desperate to bury the exposure of all corruption in gaming involving bigger companies and cartels related to communists and kikes. You talk about scaring normalfags when most of them seek news about corruption in gaming, government and corporations.
All your examples of actions are based on a lie that "normalfags will be scared away", which is proven to be false over and over again.
Your "logic" is to bury the important information, to concentrate on small deals.
You call "conspiracy theories" what has already be proven to be true.
This is typical goon behavior, trying to divert attention.
OP must keep the corruption involving DARPA, Sarkesian, the jews and minorities at the center. This is the main focus point, as it is the main reason for game companies to be involved in corruption and anti-consumer practices.
As always, goon exposed.

This.
And expose the corruption of those that are even slightly on the left.

All leftists are SJWs.
Expose the left and call them by what they are.
ALWAYS name the left, the jews and the minorities.

I guess that could work if done well, sort of like a reverse subversion. Though I'm still worried that retards will push for shit too fast, like they always do, and ruin it all.

And again with the "everyone I don't like is a goon".
That's why you have people questioning the holocaust and the 6 gazillion bullshit, people questioning the unconstitutional way Obama legalized gay marriage and anything that's clearly wrong, right?
Normalfags are scared of anything people around them hate and are disgusted by, so they usually don't get involved out of fear of losing them. There are exceptions, there always are, but most people are scared of being hated by the ones around them. Humans are social creatures, it only makes sense for it to be like that. I'm not defending it and I'm not condoning that type of behavior, I'm just saying it is.
You can call everyone that's like that corrupt and reach for a small group of people to try and redpill them. You might succeed, sure, but it won't hurt the industry at all. At most you'll redpill a few curious people that would've most likely found their way into some informative place like the GG wiki by themselves. If that's your plan, go ahead, if you want to hurt the industry, however, you need to think about what the fuck you are doing and do a 180 into the right path.
Again, try and tell normalfags 6 million didn't die in the holocaust and present them graphs or whatever. They will be scared away.
(1/2)

Attached: 4787f9245c44c013cf3da287dafa0a30-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1349, 119.83K)

Again, I just don't think that's what the site should be like.
You want to reach the masses, have the possibility to cause some serious damage? You only put the information that directly related to that, you don't try and show them everything that's happening behind the curtains, you just open it to give them a glimpse and explain why they should do what you are telling them do (boycott shit games). Eventually they'll be more accepting of ideas, sure, but if you start out trying to cram everything you've ever discovered into their brains in a day, people will resist to it, you'll alienate them and there goes everything you've worked for.
Making a site about the important information would be something nice, but we already have the GG wiki and people digging over at the GG thread. If this is the type of site you want to make, I suggest contributing to the GG wiki instead, rather than ruining a site trying a different approach because you think that that's the only right approach. The wiki does need more info anyway.
Now listen here you fucking mouth breathing oxygen thief, just because the government attempted, and actually succeeded, to give "conspiracy theory" a derogatory meaning, that does not mean that "conspiracy theory" means falsehood.
In sweden, rape now includes groping and whatever the fuck they want it to. Does that change the meaning of rape? No, it fucking doesn't.
Words represent ideas, despite what you and other inbred fucktards tricked by the government think, do not change.
Conspiracy theory, according to any fucking dictionary, means "a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group. " which is pretty much what the darpa thing means. In a broader sense it means anything that's not fucking accepted by the government as true, which, once again, the darpa thing fucking fits.
I said you were going to chimp out like the fucking niggers you have and you did just that. Once again, can your buzzword filled brain even try to think about what would happen if a normalfag were to be faced with a literal fucking conspiracy theory?
Says the faggot trying to alienate the potential userbase and ruin what could be a good site and, at the very least, a flick in the industry's forehead.
Again, we already have the GG wiki for that. This site is trying a different approach, one that shows why the steaming piece of shit in CD form you bought is, in fact, shit, not one for explaining the complex politics behind why it's shit.
Way to be a literal boogeyman of yourself.
(2/2)

*Words represent ideas and, despite what you and other inbred fucktards tricked by the government think, ideas do not change.

The trick is that you have start small presenting the persons as disconnected from rest so the normalfags can swallow it more easily then you start pointing out the connections between them.

Acelerationism is essential.
You already outed yourself by wanting to go slow, when the majority of normalfags AREN'T afraid of going after kikes, shitskins and women that ruin their favored medium's.
Naming them all from the start is the only way to do it right.
It is the basis for connecting all the practices that are ruining the industry.

Normalfags aren't afraid to expose the truth.
Them being afraid is a lie created to slow any meaningful act of exposing corruption.
Disconnecting the names in the beginning only favors the corrupts, as when the names are finally connected, they will report on all fronts that "the site is now spreading 'conspiracy theories' instead of info", as the goon is already trying to do.
ALWAYS connect the names, and always name them all for what they are.
The site can become the center piece of exposing corruption on the industry, and it must have that identity from the start.

You really think every companies is going to expose the ethnicity of every employee? Do you really think that companies keep track of everyone's ethnicity?

Attached: bd41b7de2673eca9e7952845d7634ec42849886ce6a9bd24740725515ebf38e7.png (268x265, 131.35K)

Their minds actively reject the truth and I say this from experience trying to redpill them.
The only ways to get around this are to use humor or to slowly acclimate them to these new "dangerous" ideas that they actively reject. The former goes against the goal of the web to be objective and latter is something you fully reject, leaving us at stalemate.
Which means very little to what the actual to the goal of the website is. The goal isn't to redpill but to get normalfags to stop supporting shitty practices with their money by pointing them with redpilling being a secondary goal. Your near mindless push for naming the jew ignores what kind of audience the site will draw.
They don't care about politics.
They don't want hear about the jew.
They just want to not get screwed over and play video games.
Does that sound familiar?
That's why I'm saying you're wrong, it won't work, and it is not what we're aiming for.
Developing a website requires you to start small and starting identity doesn't really matter that much especially since OP has decided what the website will be focused on for now.
With that said the most important thing I've neglected to point out is that while corruption and predatory practices regarding video games will likely be a major focus of the site talking about the jews isn't going to sound like pointing out corruption to the normalfag and the normalfag will only be able to see and understand corruption as being performed by individuals rather than entire groups. Trying to say that the jews as a group are responsible for ruining gaming will likely across the same way saying that Russians hacked the US election would. However introducing them to the people that are ruining gaming as separate individuals then pointing out they all come from diverse/jewish backgrounds is more likely to get pass their mental block since they will have already swallowed the information.

I still think everything gets lost in the details. Don't get me wrong, they're important for thost that want them but you need a structure for a skimmable overview, then important specifics, then autistic minutia.

You have no idea how humans work, do you?
You are just like the jews you claim to hate, moving goalposts.
First I'm a goon for wanting to "hide" information, when I prove that incorrect then I'm a goon for "saying it isn't true", then I proved that incorrect as well.
Now I'm a goon for not being a complete fucking retard.
Can you just fucking settle on an argument instead of using literal SJW tactics?
You say that, but these same normalfags are what allowed Europe to get this bad, these are the same normalfags that allow their freedoms to be taken away by the government and never do anything.
If they are so open to real ideas, then why don't they question the ever-revisioned holocoaster, even if only in countries where it isn't illegal to?
Why?
If can you show a product is bad with empirical evidence to someone who resist information, why would you need more?
Before you act retarded again like the controlled opposition looking faggot you are, no, I am not saying we should never name anyone.
Then why wouldn't it happen if you expose the whole chain?
Starting from the basic building blocks, you have a lot of room for defense, plus it won't seem too daunting for normalfags.
Read my previous post, fully this time, and answer the following:
What is wrong with the GG wiki? It is supposed to be the center of exposing corruption you claim you want to make. Why won't you contribute there instead of demanding this site to be a carbon copy?
Is GG's approach enough? If so, why do you want another site for the exact same objective? If not, then why do you feel like trying a different approach is so bad?

Attached: FSXB7CN.jpg (423x604, 56.08K)

Gamergate wiki is just doing it terribly. There's too many words, too many links, no direction.

Then why not help them instead?
You talk as if multiple sources were a bad thing.
They want to make a comprehensive wiki of everything that's wrong with the industry, plus most of the articles are straight up ripped from other sites for archiving purposes, so it's bound to be very verbose at times.
That said, I do agree it could use a lot more organization, something which the fagotron acceleration could be helping with instead of being a reverse useful retard.

Attached: mirukawa.jpg (750x750, 104.52K)

*fagotron accelerationist
I need to stop relying on firefox's shitty default dictionary.

This looks like a tranny.

Different girls. First is a camwhore hue, second and third are a instagram slav.
They're both camwhores, so there's that.

They do, corporate shill.
And if there is one that does not, exposing the race of those employees that are already known is good enough. The only out of question option is to not expose them.

Your "experience" sounds like the typical demotivational goon.
No, normalfags don't run away from the truth.
They embrace it. Even without humor.

You saying that an identity is not important outs your AGAIN as a goon that want to divert attention, so the truth is not exposed.
Identity is as important as exposing the corruption.
And exposing the corruption can ONLY be done by naming the responsible bunch, AND calling them for what they are, as well as maintaining the identity of "we expose the truth and nothing else matters".
Jews, women, leftists and minorities. ALL of them are the reason for the rampant corruption in the video games industry. Nothing else.
Again, you want to shut down the exposure, to concentrate on small (and easily subverted for your convenience) deals.
Normalfags CAN'T "just play video games". This meme is already dead. as long as those ruining it are able to work in the industry, no one can really "just play video games" anymore. Many (if not the majority of) normalfags actively seek to know more about the whole corruption behind the curtain. They don't stay away from those that name the jew, the feminists and the others. Instead, normalfags are keeping names and more and more of them are actively boycotting companies that have any association with those cited.

"You are just like them".
Again?
Using their weapons against them does work, and the majority of the consumers are on our side now.
"You are just like them" was never an argument, goon.
Also, we are not talking about the fucks in Europe. We are talking about the whole lot of normalfags that are already accepting the redpill and are actively trying to know more about corruption in order to avoid companies involved on any of it.
Some already lnow about the connection between jews/leftists and the fall of the industry. They need to see MORE of it in order to have it fixed in their minds that those groups are what ruins the current industry, as well as those that still don't know about it must be exposed to it at all costs.
There is not a single reason to not name the jews and the others that are responsible for the corruption.
As for Gamer Gate, i will tell you what the deal is: it does not matter if the site is a carbon copy. Period.
What it matters is having as many outlets exposing the jews, leftists and other subhumans as the responsible for the fall of gaming as possible.
The more, the better.
When even more sites pop up exposing them, as well as the already existing Steam groups exposing some of them, the normalfags that did not even paid attention to it will start to see the pattern of "jews.women/leftists/minorities = corruption".
It already happened with journalism. It is happening with the movie industry, and it HAS to happen with the video games industry.

Not only that. The fact that most on Gamer Gate don't want to actively organize boycotts is detrimental to the whole situation.
Exposing the truth is only the first step. Fully organizing action against all those corrupt companies is the true way of eradicating the corruption in the industry.

"You are just like them".
There you go again acting like the jews you claim to hate.
I'm not saying it's bad that you have something in common with them, I'm saying that using the same tactics people hate kikes for means you're either a goon, a hypocrite or just a simple retarded.
People hate kikes for censoring people when they can't argue. People hate kikes for using ad hominem and completely disregarding any other arguments. People hate kikes for using underhanded tactics to ensure they win and everyone else loses all the time.
You're pretty much halfway there with your "let's censor everyone that's not g*d's chosen white like me, fellow user", the "if you disagree with me you're racist and misogynistic a shill and a goon." and pushing your opinion as the objectively correct one, because no one as kosher enlightened as you would disagree. At least you're not going "you're a goon, so I won't even reply, filtered" which puts you a step above the worst I've seen these last years, though it's not like it means much.
You still haven't asked my question:
You still haven't explained to me why these redpilled normalfags of yours have allowed things to get as bad as they've gotten with the holocaust milking, hate speech laws, literally constitution breaking laws, et cetera.
I could twist this argument around say that you are a goon, trying to make the truth sound as ridiculous as it does, making normalfags reject the truth and embrace lies.
(1/2)

Attached: 32119056ba9ee548ab08467481885b7c739d41e48d4a79c75534d59607b85d0c.jpg (720x405, 44.7K)

Just like how people remember how devs treated them badly which caused top kike companies to tumble into nothing, right? Oh wait, despite all anti-consumer practices devs keep making seems like the only one "suffering" anything is EA because they fucked their last big game. Don't worry though, people are already in full "we did it, reddit" mode, it obviously won't run out like the last 90 times and those newfags sure won't buy the next big shiny EA game.
You can keep yelling at someone not to touch a rose because roses are bad and they hurt like they've hurt before, the only thing you'll accomplish is causing the person to think you're a complete fucking retard. Simply telling them "Don't grab that rose, it has thorns" would suffice.
The reason why the site is good as it is is because it addresses objective matters in a normalfag-friendly way. You just put a simple "The game was localized by NISA and the American version suffers various glitches and game-breaking bugs. NISA's has a record of never patching their games[1][2][3] and they haven't addressed the question, meaning a patch is very unlikely." and let people use it as source, like an Wikipedia article. You don't even have to do anything, just light the spark of "it has thorns" and watch it spread like wildfire.
That is how you hurt big companies.
Putting out literal conspiracy theories out there, which retards like you easily misinterpret, is not the way to reach the consumer masses.
Normalfags in Europe don't seem very redpilled. Some americans have good opinions, yet I wouldn't call them redpilled on video-games. South americans just want fun cheap shit. Asian normalfags just want the next big game. Chinese are an exception, though those sub-humans just want literal money makers. Africans don't even have electricity.
Would you care to tell me just where exactly are the "whole lot of normalfags" you speak about?
So you say, but you still haven't answered the most important question:
(2/3)
What the fuck is the post limit? I thought it was 8k for some reason.

You say that as if journalism was any good, instead of the money making bullshit industry it is. You're also implying that people instantly disregard the opinion based on a certain pattern, rather than disregarding it because it goes against their beliefs.
In what way exactly?
Last I saw that famous director that "raped" women can't remember the name of the fag was all buddy buddy with feminists and normalfags had forgotten about him. He's even making a new movie or book.
People not being mad at the kike for trading sexual favors for a job is one thing, he gets to decide who goes in his movies after all, but no one is even questioning the women who had sex for a job then screeched "rape". Are these the same redpilled normalfags you speak about or am I wrong about something?
The same "we did it reddit" bullshit that happened with journalism and movies? Fuck no.
What we need is to make people see the shit for what it is and develop ever more decent standards, forcing the industry to either strive for quality or crash and burn.
The way we can go about making that a reality is by doing just that, make the people see the shit for what it is, and not by forcing your politics on people tired of politics. It might sounds alien to you, but not everyone that disagrees with SJWs is a bizarro SJW.
What do you mean by that?
They're constantly telling people not buy shitty localizations and denuvo smeared games and explaining why they shouldn't, as well as boycotting the game themselves.
So you plan to just make literal carbon copies of a all in one site and spam it all over? What then, what is the next step of your master plan?
(3/3)

You are delusional. Really fucking delusion. The reason normalfags are into vidya is so they can run away from the truth and not face the unfair reality. I know this because I tried outright telling people about the Jews. It doesn't fucking work no matter how hard I try but when try a more subtle approach it works like a charm.
Hell what got me redpilled wasn't even Holla Forums naming the jews but me taking the saying "the truth doesn't fear investigation" to heart and doing my own research.

If you tried, and failed, it is your own fault.
Every normalfag that i talked about, exposing the jews, became even more curious about it and are now doing their own research on it.
And that is why carbon copies are needed, for the overwhelming numbers DO make a difference, even if the information is all the same.
That is why the propaganda made by the corrupts was successful for a long time. They buried the truth under massive repetition of lies.
What i propose (and it is working in a small scale) is burying the lies under massive repetition of truth, to make it work on a large scale.
As for normalfags having let things go to shit, the answer is the same: we all did, at some point, for lack of information.
Every single one of your points are about "it won't work", not considering the fact that there are a much larger amount of information about corruption and it's links to jews and leftists today than there were even a year ago.
Nothing that you said about it being ineffective applies to the currant state of the industry and the normalfags perception of it.
most of them are seeking information, taking active action against corrupt companies, organizing successful boycotts, and in doing so, learning more about who are responsible for all this mess.
and of course that the industry won't stop because of it, for now.
The industry will keep pushing for it until it's final days.
Your example of the movie director illustrates that. To the industry, it does not matter. He will keep being hired.
But for normalfags? Jst look at the all time l,ow profit from the movies, the low ratings of the oscars, and the massive abandonment of cinema by normalfags. They still get big numbers, but they aren't even half of what they got from normalfags 2 years agor.
The awareness is taking away their numbers fast. Still big number, but getting smaller fast by the time.
The same is starting to happen to video games.
EA, Disney and Star Wars could not save themselves. No one is too big to fail.
They made mistakes, and normalfags reacted. That is how ALL boycotts and awareness start. someone makes a big mistake, and everything is escalated until the whole bunch is perceived as compromised, and then the massive abandonment starts.
So, as for answering your demotivational speech:
Exposing truth nonstop all over the place while naming the responsible and linking them all to corruption is a means to accelerate this whole process that is already in motion, of normalfags being wary of corruption and seeking to know more. Thus, feeding them with everything at once will create a state of complete distrust for the industry and the corrupt in it (jews, leftists, women and so on), to the point that normalfags avoid products and services just by knowing who provides them.
It is happening naturally already, and the faster it is accelerated, the better.

Okay guys, it took a little longer than anticipated, but I have a basic version of the submission form done. Check it out!

It's not finished, and lacks the "comparison" category, but you can try to submit something anyway, even if just for testing.

double standards are a good chink in their armor that even complete retards can recognize.

Again, why are you trying to keep us from trying a different approach?
If carbon copies are truly needed and the literal only way to go about it, as you act it is, why do you need to subvert this site instead of just making gamer gate mirrors?
You're acting as if there was a jew yelling the same thing for years until people just decided one day to believe in what was previously just a crazy old man yelling. That is simply not true.
The soviets had a social pincer tactic, as described by Yuri Bezmenov, where they would subvert the lower classes with fake promises of equality, the upper classes with promises of riches, and turn the figures of importance(teachers, celebrities, etc) into useful idiots with fantasies of a utopia. The common man would look down to the poor and see their love for socialism, then he'd look up to the rich, famous, and knowledgeable, they were praising socialism just as much, if not more. The common man would then get the idea "everyone thinks socialism is good, that means socialism is good". That's how they subverted people.
That same attack is in use nowadays, and that's why their lies are propagating. You grow up with your teacher implanting certain ideas in your head. You look to the famous, they agree with these ideas. You look to the media, they say the same, so does everyone else. Movies get made, making fun of people who disagree, painting them as demons, dehumanizing them. "War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, I know, the news said so".
It's not about numbers, you can't just throw sites all around and make people think you're any more than a spammer and use it to discredit your idea, it's all about strategic placement.
You're implying people did.
Even today, people don't question the holocaust even though there are constant revisions. Holocaust deniers are ridiculed, people don't care to find the truth.
Brits can look at the numbers in the poll results and see the majority doesn't want to stay in the sinking boat that is the EU, yet they just ignore that the government is actively going against their wishes.
The truth is all around, people just don't feel like looking at it.

Attached: e2a5331cb24c54a286ab3a46342a6278442372b1636e6f6c35bf13fe0564ed17.jpg (525x429, 43.09K)

You're implying that is because of the people making the movies, not the movies themselves.
Movies are getting increasingly shittier, and even normalfags noticed that. They'd rather stay at home and watch a series on netflix than go watch a shitty movie, care about the oscars and all that.
Pretty much everyone agrees that nu-SW is shit and they won't go see the following movies. That's not necessarily because they hamfisted Mary Sue, Nigger Nigger Nigger and ugly chink in, that's because the movie was bad, had no logic behind it, killed the characters everyone cared about and, safe for a couple 2 minute scenes with good visuals, was a complete abortion. Even normalfags already have standards for movies, however the same can not be said for Video Games yet.
The chinks were the only one that cared about it, and the dog eating fucks only cared about the nigger and that's because of their country-wide hate for niggers.
Wew.
There's a difference between exposing the truth and forcing the truth on people. Even if it is truth, people won't exactly like it if you jam it down their throats.
The kikes' plans are fucking up simply because they are trying to accelerate it too much. It's better to profit from their fuck than making the exact same error.

That's pretty good. The style addition is pretty nice.
I think the submission looks rather cluttered as is though, how about making it a separate page and putting a "Submit game" link on top?
Also, what happened to the WOW page, was there something wrong with it or did you fuck up?
(2/2)

Except it's not you god damn retard.
If I seriously thought exposing shit was bad and wouldn't work, I'd be shitposting in the GG thread and shitting up the wiki. I'm not though, it's a good idea, I seriously believe spreading the truth with facts, rather than blind dogmatism, is always good.
Rather than "it won't work" I'm saying "I don't think it'll work if we go about it that way, let's try another". I'm not telling you to not make a site yelling about jews in the industry, I'm telling you to fuck off this thread and let people who want to try doing it this way do it how they want to.
If you want to make a site exposing kike tactics in the industry and being blantant about it, go right the fuck ahead, make a new thread and work on it. Stop being a little bitch whining people should do other things for you and trying to subvert stuff, instead do it yourself if you think it's a good idea, people who agree will surely follow.
Besides, like you said:
A third site won't do any harm.
sage because I forgot to address it before.

The biggest hole in his logic is that there are hundreds of site that outright name the Jew and none of them are popular.
Also what does he think a normalfag is because I can't actually believe he thinks they are intelligent independent thinkers.

Also, what happened to the WOW page, was there something wrong with it or did you fuck up?

Added a separate link to the submission form. About the WoW article, I just have to convert it to the new format (which means putting the data in by hand again).

I think we need to get to work on the page for the new Farcry game when it comes out.

Good thing I woke up so the thread won't die.

Remember to have people (or do it yourself) always manually checking submissions.
Also remember to always archive this thread and keep it going forever.
Consider creating the topic of naming the corrupt in the industry, with their pics and overall personal information, so people can know who are those ruining the industry.

Because YOUR "different approach" is a cease and desist method that hides the names of the culprits.
As for the site, naming the jews/leftists/women/so on is the same as fighting corruption in the industry. It is not subversion.
Outing yourself again as a goon, by projecting that.
Subversion would be what you propose: to hide the truth and divert attention to small details instead of the groups responsible for the industry decline.
There was not "a jew". There was a giant network of jew owned companies that systematically spread their lies and buried the truth. Again, way to out yourself by minimizing this while citing the very source of their past success, that is a high number of mediums all pushing their agenda.
What we can do now is create sites and online content.
If anons can create movies to push the truth, they must do it.
If they can become teachers and push the truth, good.
But for now, most of us can only use one medium to push it, and hiding the truth will only slow down the whole purpose of informing gamers about corruption.
As for the brits' example, you said it yourself: the government ignores the people. But the people don't ignore the truth.
As for movies: those that make them are directly related to their low quality. Exposing the link between them will reinforce for normalfags that those groups are what makes the movies shit, as well as games, for the groups are the same, owned by the same subhumans.
The kikes' plan is failing because of the nature of it. It goes against the natural order, and people reject it instinctively. By exposing them, people can focus on who they must remove to make things better.
Again, your very dragged debacle here is proof of how slow things can get, and how much definitive action is wasted, if your approach is applied.

And what do you think is the reason for that? Google remove sites that don't worship the kikes' narrative from their search. Steam bans users that go against marxists. Kikebook locks accounts that expose the jews and leftists. Now, even Sony is banning gamers that put something that the company arbitrarily considers (((offensive))), preventing consumers that bought their products and paid for their services to be able to use them.
My logic is that is the truth is not pushed aggressively, it will be buried again by those that control the communication platforms.
As for normalfags, your are forgetting 2 things: first, they flock to what they perceive is the most accepting behavior. And now, being against the leftists is accepted, and even seen as "cool". Second, you have to consider hate and repulsion as definitive factors. Normalfags are hating all the marxism being pushed in entertainment. And most of them find it repulsive. We, by focusing this hate on the small groups that create such repulsive works, can make normalfags become more active (even more than they already are) in fighting against those groups and denouncing their behavior. It is the same network effect that the kikes and leftists created, but now, filled with redpilled people and angry normalfags.
Remember: every single deception accumulates in their minds, and it blows p at some point. By collecting all information about every single time that a fuck up in the industry was made by a jew/leftist;woman/shitskin, this "explosion" caused by deceptions can be canalized directly to those responsible for it.

Heliohost is just going to delete his site if he exposes the kikes, niggers, fags, chinks, and SJWs and I doubt he has the money or knowledge to run his own server. So pushing the truth is not an option.