How do i argue against this

how do i argue against this

Read Bookchin instead

What kind of fucking 16 year old is reading Lenin?
What kind of 16 year old is reading AT ALL?
Certainly not Holla Forums.

i was 15 when i read the state and revolution

Maybe russian? Russians have some basic communist education for teens.

Arguing against non-arguments is a material impossibility only idealists and utopians fall for.

I read German Ideology when I was 15 as part of a high school lecture I did on Marxism.

My niggas.

Stop calling it "Marxist-Leninist" literature and read it without Stalinist presumptions of its contents. Read what's explicitly said and implicitly flows from that logic, rather than what you're told to see.

Otherwise all such critique will be correct: you'll spout outdated dogmas until you're done with Uni, realize how buzzwords and non-theory used to legitimize a bureaucratic management are not applicable to the 21st century and become a liberal like everyone before you.

That, or you'll become one of the sad geriatric figures that haunt the 'central committee' of their 100 member party.

The collapse of capitalism is too imminent to LARP the 1930s.

half of these people literally saved Europe, moron
plus hitler was austrian

I'm unaware of any high schoolers that get into Lenin.

In fact, the stereotype is that high schoolers get into Ayn Rand.

i thought the creators were libertarians?

They said that, yes.

But they're more like conservatives in the classical sense of not liking change. They probably claim to be "libertarians" out of the old idea that you need to be religious to be conservative.

even lolberts hate Atlas Shrugged apparently.

I read What is Property? when I was 15

Hitler was born in Austrian but was culturally πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€BavarianπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ and identified as German, and sund Deustchlandlied with his fiends when he was a kid.

Go full guy-in-the-bar-in-Good-Will-Hunting on them and ask him to discuss his views on the book and explain what made him "grow out of it"

wow thanks

You can't, because it is literally, actually, sincerely not an argument.

i also was 12

HAHA retard. No they fucked it up even more.
Who would be so retarded as to imply-
It checks out.

im 14 and this is deep

Good luck at uni