Dork Jews remastered

Lol. 60 bucks for textures

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=price dark souls remastered
archive.is/lRDpL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is free if you pirate it.

TURBO JEWISH

For a moment I thought the relifting was surprisingly extensive, but then it looked like the same shit but less blurry. I guess that's why they make comparison videos.

I'm not seeing any difference whatsoever. What the fuck is the point of this?

Wow, the same game I already own but with worse system requirements.

CAKED

This game is older now than the 360 and PS3 were when it originally came out.

I'm going to pirate this, I've been feeling like replaying Dork Souls lately

I am in the same boat. I'd need a comparison video to see the difference. What a fucking joke. Namco is such a piece of rotting shit.

Okay, not to defend shitty remasters, but where does it say that Praise the Sun is 'locked' behind amiibo? It looks like it just acts as a hotkey for it.

Nintentards deserve this.

Its not about how it unlocks, its how about they sell it.

Why care for any version but switch? the texure upscale isn't nearly as big a change as being handheld. Surely on the PC version its going to look DS2 tier at best. Thats not worth a repurchase.

But that's not what c2f0ab is bitching about, they're claiming that you literally can't perform Praise the Sun without the amiibo, which I'm just going to say is probably completely false and a retarded assumption.
How they sell it is another matter entirely, anyone caught in the Nintendo web too badly will buy it anyway. Don't try to defend retardation just because it's aimed at shitting on bad practices.

But all the footage is from regular version? Those are the same textures we have now.

Yeah but the rendering resolution is higher. :^)

Just fucking kill me.

Thank god I lost interest after the first one.

There's probably no difference from DSfix aside from some bugfixes, fixed antialiasing, and maybe more graphical options like turning off motion blur.
Should've ported Demon Soles

I you about the Souls community. I warned you.

el em ayy oh
i get that's it's on the switch but it doesn't even look like they added cloth physics, aka the only reason anyone cared at all

More like dumb souls

Looks exactly like the original, wtf.

Not even DSfix. Even though Youtube lets you set it to 60fps that rendering is still clearly capped at 30fps. This might just be vanilla PC port.

I hope they keep the dlc separate and charge people for it, I want to see maximum jewry.

Probably recorded a 30fps/Nintendo's console is shit.
PC version's gonna be at 60fps for sure or it's gonna cause a huge uproar.

Why do I get the feeling more bugs will be introduced than fixed?

This is the Switch version, which is being advertised as 30fps.

Pretty sure this is just the switch version. The PC version better have actually improved graphics, but what I'm really looking out for is the netcode changes. That's the one thing that might just get me to buy it on sale. Otherwise I'm sticking to the original.

PC version will either be completely broken at 60fps (because they are only porting the game, not reprogramming, and the physics is tied to the animation frame, or be locked at 30fps like the current PC version without DSfix (also fully broken at 60+ fps).

*fuck my parentheses, and I didn't really mean port I meant texture re-pack

I just spent about \2000 on the PSN and got the first 3 King's Field games.

What's the fucking point of a remaster?

There might be a point if they put effort into it.

From the (((Gamestop))) web store.

RIP image

fuck (you)

That is exactly what I assumed. There is no way this footage is form a remaster™

its from the switch version you stupid goy

Does the Switch version not have the same textures as the others?

stop asking questions you stupid goy just line up and buy our (((remaster)))

I'm still happy about it, because DSfix never worked for me. No matter what I did the resolution wouldn't set properly and it'd fuck the whole thing up.

Sorry, Mr. Silverstein. I'll make sure to go to my local GameStop™ on May 25 to purchase my very own copy of DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED. The DARK SOULS series stands as the action RPG reference. Immerse yourself in a dark fantasy world filled with colossal enemies, deeply rooted lore and engaging online multiplayer.

Thank you. 0.0005 has been deposited to your account and you have been added to the (((good goy database)))

I was mildly interested in hearing a re-release in that maybe for a week or two the online might not be totally fucked, but this is seriouly the exact same as vanilla, how is this a remaster?

>jewtube linking to (((Fextralife)))
listen the only jewry I tolerate is from the CakeGolem and that is because he is funny. This is a promo from the Switch direct but there is still no evidence that this is actual in-game footage of the remaster. While if this turns out to be the case it's not a good thing. (You) still need to respect our customs and not be such a blatant kike shill.
>>>/reddit/

looks like you are the one who belongs on reddit, friendo. maybe re-evaluate your life priorities if you put this much mental effort into trying to categorize anonymous image board postings?

you WILL reply to this because you keep this tab open constantly refreshing the page to capture momentary superiority in internet arguments. i can sense it.

The absolute state of gaming

no webm
no hooktube
trips wasted famalamadingdong

Blame Todd.

how can you say any mean things to this face

So, did FrSo took the jewpill? What would be next? DaS 2 remastered for switch with shit like weaponry or Estus flask made from nintendo labo? Also with the input lag from the PC port included for all platforms.

I was going to pirate anyway. Japs are really good at imitating Jews.

Consistent 60FPS and better KB+M support would be nice, but I knew it was going to low effort shit. Why bother spending a couple million on redoing the game big time, changing some placements, maybe even incorporate some cut content when you can just do the lowest effort and still have a legion of cocksmoking fanboys shell out at full price on day one?

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin 2 - It runs at a stable 34fps and the enemies per square inch (esi) has been doubled.

Not the same thing. It was actually an intentional game design that they removed in later games to make it more "accessible" to a casual audience. The queuing was to encourage more tactical gameplay but also punish reactionary spamming.
still saging because fuck OP shilling his wiki

This; the queuing was meant to punish button mashing idiots, then for DS3 they decided catering to the button mashing idiot was the direction they wanted to go.

Already got done
From and Bamco is just going to end up turning this into armored core tier yearly game pump out until it's ruined

I must have hit a nerve because you fell back on your buzzwords. Lol. Cope harder you pathetic shit. Reply again so I know I'm right.

From is ignoring this, from what I can tell. It doesn't even look like their next game, Shadows Die Twice, will be published by Bamco, or they would've been involved in distributing the teaser,

Sasuga From.

Attached: 6972508d4b93d7db0a7df1deacd99f98469b3a0515ad1364dbf68e80df0c8c15.png (736x1061, 651.05K)

Are we talking about the same thing?
In DaS 2 Scholar for PC the mouse buttons had, like, a 0.5 second lag for attacks, which was not present at all if you attacked using the keyboard buttons. It made parrying and riposting next to impossible. Shit was fixable by an AutoHotkey script, yet it still made clear that the devs don't give a single fuck about the PC community.

Also, does this add any new content?
Like a new area or a boss?

No.
We don't even know if it's gonna fix any of the 60fps bugs, if it runs at 60fps at all.

You've got a fucking USB port faggot, hardware devs didn't put it on your PC by fucking mistake, use it. Hell mice aren't even original to PC, if you're going to be a deluded faggot purist, unplug the fucking mouse and play entirely with the keyboard, better yet, play with fucking punch cards holy shit.

Got source on price? Automatically giving things a high price with no source is the best ahitposting you can do on Holla Forums. Anons seldom question it

We both know what's gonna happen, user.

Attached: izukun.png (379x375, 149.7K)

Sorry, I misread your post and thought you where talking about dork sowell's 1.

Attached: 1439417315434sm.png (635x457, 405.67K)

The only reason the game works well on DSfix is because it's pretty old nowadays. Try running it with DSfix with the minimum requirements hardware of the release day.

Havent bought the game before, so it is perfect for me, that now I will get it, in its definitive and polished version. I mean, it will get not fucked up controls, good netcode without GFWL, and not FPS locked shit. Right?

Why would anyone here know that now? No one's dad here works at Nintendo. Just wait till the release day and see for yourself/wait till someone makes a whiny thread on 8ch about it.

Video games were a mistake.

Fucking Kevin fags, still butthurt about the latest EEnE online patch that nerfed their class.

Didnt got the remaster. Shouldn't that be fixed now?

Attached: EEoE.mp4 (640x640, 590.77K)

It’s a damn shame they took such a low effort route. Looks like something that would be a free update.

These stupid riceniggers couldn't even go with Demon's Souls? I hate every last kabuki kunt involved in all of this. How fucking
FUCK

With DD there is at least a theoretical explanation. Everyone with any talent at Capcom had either quit or been fired after their multiple fuckups these last couple of years. Fromsoft has no excuse.

DeS would be PS4 only. At least DS is for PC, Xbone, PS4 and the Switch. Money.

QLOC did the Dragon's Dogma upgrade and they're responsible for Dark Souls Remastered, too. RIP

Is Sony even holding it hostage? The servers are even dead at this point. I'd really enjoy if a single publisher did a single thing right for once, again.

Ever think that DS1 just has spaghetti code too spaghetti to remaster?

Tell that to the Nioh developers, games was a PS4 exclusive, and it is still from the three consoles, PS4 only game. It just also got released to the PC. DeS doesnt need to be multiplatform, and frankly, why would Sony give money to their rivals? Although then again, Sony is retarded. But the point is that releasing to PC would give Sony money from a game that already gmade its role (Be a ps3 exclusive), and no need to make it ported to Xbone or Switch shit.

This game is going to die out in a matter of months. People are going to buy the remaster for """""muh nostalgia,""""" and then immediately fucking abandon it because it's nothing that couldn't be had on the base version. Combine this with the fact that the PvP is the worst in the series next to DeS, it's not even remotely difficult to see this piece of shit dying out. There is absolutely nothing here of worth to warrant a $40 buy-in.

Attached: 18a0ec16b9db31faf130698d38581c62a9d41b1a18140eaef8269e8bddef47ab.jpg (489x391, 22.32K)

What do you mean you don't to play DaS with 4 player parties, every move but one-handed R1 being useless, near infinite rolls and weapons so unbalanced even the PvE has a meta? You people and your nostalgia glasses, sheesh…

It's gonna overrun by memelords and shitheads looking for cannon fodder for their ebin peebeepee montages.

Anyway, the visuals look like a cheap make over. This is basically Capcom HD™ quality. I was planning to get it if the make over were significant and it added more things but looking at this trash fire and knowing it's a May release, I doubt the end product will be that much more polished despite the night time Firelink Shrine teaser hinting at a major overhaul.
in b4 censored Gwynevere

Attached: gwynevere12.jpg (2400x1350, 253.88K)

Actually, not even that. Its still unlocked in game, the amiibo just unlocks it early. Which is worse considering it means memeing faggots are basically spending more money on getting a shitty plastic statue that basically does what the game planned on doing for you anyway.

60 FRAMES
60 DOLLARS

Nioh was originally a PS4 exclusive, but timed. I'm sure maybe Sony gave them some money to do so. DeS on the other hand is owned by Sony, was funded by Sony and partly made by Sony.

Fuckin' hell, you're probably right.

Would let her peg me while she tells me sweet little lies

probably, they're retarded
Also isn't Sony the publisher for the game, unlike Nioh which was published separately

It's going to make bank off all the fags Dark Souls 3 brought in who "missed out"

Seriously that is just dsfix

Attached: 0194334b85a36014e425db1569bacdd68ad637b3d721f90dcbb929d3cdefb83f.png (500x359, 151.93K)

Nintendo is selling fan patches now.

Hence why they had to add a retarded amount of summons.
I just don't understand why they'd stop at 3. Why not 7 or 8?

their selling fucking cardboard boxes its fucking nintendo
BUT fuck i don't wanna get switches but THICC JUICY OCTALING HIPS.

Yeah, my dick wants them too.

Less than that actually, from what it looks like.

It's also selling physical dlc.

Attached: 9d1.jpg (500x375, 40.49K)

That's a brilliant idea, though. People would buy it and love it simply for the fact that it's literally worthless.

The Switch version will replace Gwynevere with Princess Peach. My uncle is Miyamoto's life partner. You heard it here first.

They'll be in for a disappointment when they find out the enemies in the original DaS aren't psychos hopped up on goofballs all with 10 hit attack strings that track like magnets as in DaS3. There's a reason Manus was a cut above the rest, he's the only one that fits the DaS3 school of enemy design. Meanwhile, Bert & Ernie will get unceremoniously curbstomped by 4 player parties and we'll be hearing normalfags rambling about how they don't get why people say this is a hard boss and how they beat them at first try. And now I'll get chastised for suggesting Tupac & Biggie are hard; they can be a brick wall for a unexperienced solo player.
Also, on the subject of missing out, expect 4 Giant Dad parties because that shit never got old, right?

If they changed the Darkmoons to work like in DaS3, you get a temporary 4th party member and maybe even a 5th.

"You don't get it! It's a reference!"

Attached: smough.jpg (1134x1500, 1.29M)

I'd be down to see some giant Princess Peach boobs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (797x701, 681.59K)

That pic looks neat and all but why does the handle disappear behind his hand?

You niggers don't have to buy it.

did astolfo drop a load in her panties or something

"Us" not buying it doesn't change the fact that this is a lazy, boring, uninspired remaster of a game being released for $40.

Oh user..

Post full pic.

Did they really just re-release the exact same game & call it a remaster?
Really?
REALLY?

Attached: 1.jpg (1212x607, 134.09K)

Pretty standard procedure in [CURRENT YEAR].

Attached: gwyn.jpg (849x1200, 280.59K)

Only if you tell me which Pokemon you'd.

Not quite. At least Shadow of the Colossus, for example, has new art and graphics and stable framerate. This is the height of Jewry. Why the fuck are the Japs trying to outjew the Jew?

This. Coming off the heels of SotC, I expected them to at least try. And Dark Souls seems like it'd be way harder to fuck up because there was so much ugly shit the first time round.

Wasn't the SOTC remake made by a western studio?

BluePoint is Texas-based, yeah

Is anything really confirmed yet? I had thought that early information about the game said it would be in the DaS3 engine, so this could all be only applicable to the Switch version of the port.

They said nothing about a new engine, that was wishful thinking. The only difference between Switch and other platforms that's been publicly confirmed is frame rate, so it's most likely that all the others are DSfix with texture pack-tier. Might be better, but probably not.

Also, resolution.

Things like that, Yakuza Kiwami or Odin Sphere Leifthrasir or exceptions. For the most part, these re-releases are shameless cash grabs. I was expecting a little more from From though. But then again, aren't they owned by Kadokawa? I hear they're the largest tribe of hebrews in glorious Nippon.

The teaser was very inviting to that.

Attached: priscilla13.png (1024x1027, 607.96K)

It was inviting to thoughts of a serious graphical improvement, but not really an actual engine update.
We get neither.

Also, From had almost nothing to do with this. I don't know if Bamco needed the green light from them, but the port is outsourced to QLOC.

Do not fret, the Amiibo will come in handy once Solaire gets into Smash

Attached: 095fc47d62f56b7b55460f3aa47c092250d47d84ec07900ad6c01748d15cf75a.png (2000x1324, 2.46M)

To make more money you fucking retard. How stupid can you be?

Attached: mariosouls2.png (1280x720, 882.98K)

I think he meant:
And there are 3 answers:
1) You haven't played it before.
2) You really want active online.
3) You're fucking stupid.

i mean that was fromsoft's tactic all of the time, find your cashcow and milk it until you find another one that is praised by game journos i still want a new armored core game

Attached: 36528-Armored_Core_[U]-1454240237.jpg (964x952, 491.22K)

I fully expect complaints about how there aren't enough Artorias like bosses

EXCEPT having 60FPS without breaking the physics.

>sakurai switches at last minute to onion

(sage)
while this "remaster" seems rather Jewish. I actually sorta like the idea of having dark souls on a hand-held gaming system even if its just a port.

Attached: sunlight.jpg (1600x900, 676.68K)

This.
End the thread.
Always pirate. Never pay.

Is Gwynivire fully modeled?

She still looks like Jennifer Aniston.

Namco is just going to whore this series out.
Everything you ever liked will slowly just turn to shit. You can either live in the past or just give it up entirely.

I think I have slowly arrived at the latter. I just don't care any more.

Attached: tears in the rain.gif (500x275, 232.74K)

Are amiibos literally Skylanders for manchildren?

Where were you when the bayonetta amiibo was announced?

no

I fucking hate (you) people

Fucking fuck off you faggot fuck. Fuck.

Shame.

No need to get so heated over misquoting by one word.

FUCK (YOU) TOO

If i have PC version, aside from a boosted online presence what do i have to gain from the remaster? It would be a nice excuse for a replay but at the same time if there's no noticeable changes it's such a fucking cash grab

Attached: carl headgames.jpg (480x360, 16.61K)

You seem tense user. Be relaxed by sleepy birb.

Attached: 1470020803279.webm (1280x720, 6.09M)

Skylanders actually do things.

Sleepy bird asks me to ask you a question. Why are you breaking my heart by cosigning redditardation?

Attached: videoplayback.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

Dragonair or Braixen.

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS
SOMEONE PLEASE CLEANSE THIS BEASTLY IDIOCY

Underage

Attached: 2d4cfe7.png (640x360 918.17 KB, 435.88K)

Rusty coin amiibo soon

what about masculine vag owo

Attached: Reverse.png (800x750, 133.44K)

And Faggots will lap it up because "muh le based praise the sun Amiibo"

Super Smash Bros is rated T

Is that about Forgotten Time and Teagan who literally did nothing wrong

And you faggots will still buy it. Disgusting.

It's a PS2 game though, everything PS3 is just textures and 1080p, maybe 60fps if we're lucky

I am buying this game just so I can play Dark Souls on my switch while I take a shit.

If you don't have a switch then this is completely meaningless.

Like Taki?

DSfix with higher fps and resolution and rendering distance works smoother for me than original.

Calm your shit down, straw man nigger.
Why should I buy a fucking controller because some fags fucking suck porting gaems from consoles?

This will just attract diehard autists and Nintendrones. I wonder how the latter will find it.

It's grand, this thread of thought is fussing over nothing

Attached: Guard the Kiln.jpg (1280x884, 224.8K)

Sometimes I just wonder how the Solaire pandering got out of hand.

You can already do that with a Shield.

Solaire was the one strong friend in a very hostile game. When so much of the game seems built around kicking you down, he's the one character they give to lift you up. Just as people exaggerate the difficulty because DS doesn't hold your hand, they exaggerate Solaire because he was the one friendly thing that wasn't a bonfire.
It's not that FROM overplayed their hand with him, it's just part and parcel of what makes DaS so appealing.

Attached: StandDescription.jpg (1137x640, 90.08K)

The Pyromancer was also very friendly, he was almost on Greirat levels of parting words.

It looks identical.

I bet they will do the same as in Dark Souls 2 and 3 where using mods will get you banned or suspended while ignoring cheat engine (like it happened to me), so it will be a risk to try an actually enhance the game's graphics.

here's your comparison video. i bet people will still line up in droves to buy this because nobody has any self control to demand some quality

He's found in random locations or really as a summon for almost every boss fight though

Oh, Laurentius was awesome too. As was Andre, the firekeeper, Siegmeyer, Frampt darkfags pls go, the mage student, etc. I love all the DS cast, but if you look at them, they're all vulnerable or passive. Solaire is the only one who doesn't need saving, he saves you. That's a marked difference in how players end up viewing him.

Well, most of the time.

Attached: it's so dark.jpg (700x933, 151.93K)

It's not even about demanding quality. It's about not buying something you already own just because the producer changed the name of the product.
Are there people who line up at grocery stores to buy the newest scent of Febreeze? That's what this seems like to me.
I hope it sells horribly, but since it cost almost nothing to make, they're going to see profit no matter what.

So they are basically charging for dsfix now?
And the Switch resolution is 900p why even bother?

As long as it is a good PC port I don't care.

DSfix didn't really fix much, it's still unplayable with KB+M

The rest of it looks like it barely improves at all.

Nigger that's the Crest Shield.
Comparison guy clearly just didn't bother with getting the same equipment.

Is this the Resident Evil 4 of Dark Souls ports? Talk about bare minimum.

Attached: ciaran.jpg (900x900, 397.8K)

Kbm is perfectly playable if you got more than two braincells to rub together

That they didn't even take the time to fix the fucking unfinished areas like Lost Izalith or restore some of the cut areas, fuck this

Attached: 1c94f27ed29418739d9bf90c9e3ca2a0126c006991a7edf9845a54328b1575d8.png (1000x1000, 159.37K)

Is there any Switch gameplay videos of raw footage yet? Specifically of Blightown?

If BOTW gets shitty frame rates in some areas, I don't see how Dark Souls is going to hold up.

That's the best case scenario I was hoping for. Seems the only new feature is the easy mode (3 summons) journofags are always whining about.

Attached: anastacia2.jpg (1024x1024, 358.96K)

Any footage of the PC version?

It's a fucking pain in the arse, that's like saying

Except I've walked to Canada before, it's not hard to do.

Yeah? Where do you live?

My only hope is that it runs at 60fps and removes the texture cap. I never realized how shit the game runs until I reinstalled it the other day and the framerate made me want to vomit.

The journalists will still complain about no easy mode once the port is released. Mark my words.

But summoning was already the easy mode

Attached: 98725067238936748.png (305x224, 64K)

It's only 2 miles away from the border.

PORTS!

Attached: Nintendo creates a diversion.mp4 (632x360, 908.07K)

The journalist complain about everything

Attached: 7fa5f239afe7bee0126d82bd3b256c2201304338d5848c3bcb12c6ce74c8dda3.jpg (930x523, 114.13K)

Jap developers are so based! Maybe they'll add some kawaii anime girls too it so it btfos feminism. MGTOW

If only.

Those stupid baka Gaijin will learn of our Jew gold folded over a thousand times.

Is it really only a graphic update or did they fix the shitty pvp?

Fix what? DaS pvp is great; the only fix it needs is the removal of Dark Wood Grain Ring.

This is just objectively wrong.

I think you need more birds user.

Attached: bird doctor.mp4 (480x480, 789.47K)

All shitposting aside though, I can understand not enjoying it and it's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but it's actually really good once you get into it. However twinks early on give everyone a bad impression of it and people frequently shy away from trying to enjoy it as a result. On top of that, it has a very, very sharp learning curve to get into and it can seem like utter bullshit when you don't know what's going on and even when you DO know, some things still feel pretty annoying to fight.

What needs to be fixed is lower level characters being able to one-shot people with chaos/lightning weapons and spells with the oolacile ivory catalyst also make dark bead require higher int or scale in number of projectiles like how homing soulmass does, but the PvP once you hit level 100 or so is fun as fuck. I have no faith any of these fixes will actually happen, mostly because the best parts of DaS PvP were completely unintended by the devs. "bugs" like toggle-escaping and latency resulting in parries not always being reaction based but instead prediction based (or punishing R1 spam) ends up keeping most of the worst cancer in check and end up making for fun playstyles and exciting fights, but From had no fucking clue any of this would happen, it's just how it turned out.

I still genuinely don't believe this is actually real in game footage from the remake.

Saging because I'm going on a tangent here but I feel I should clarify
What I mean by this is that fair fights at any level can be quite fun, but the game in its current state is very easy to exploit so that you will always have an advantage over most random people you invade. That is until you get to the end of your first NG cycle to have access to everything you may need for your build and around SL 100-130 so you can hit the point of diminishing returns in every relevant stat to what you're using. Nothing will be done to address this because it would require actual thought, or we'll end up with soul memory all over again which would be even worse.

you're objectively wrong, souls 1 never had good pvp. 3 has better fixes to the PVP and I can only pray that they make it run at least like 3's pvp
the actual internet connection feels consistent at the very least.

Never had a problem, what makes the pad better? you have to click the sticks to lock in, you have to wiggle around the camera with another stick, you have to use a combo to jump, i tried playing DS with a pad after being used to KBM and it sucked

also
DS3 is objectively 100% better

F E M I B I N E B I C :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bait.

The game was designed around controllers.

Not really, after you REALLY get into it it becomes quite lame. Only few "skilled" options exist and if your opponent is also good it boils down to luck or dedication to win. And some weapons are just better then others and on same skill level and dedication to victory better weapon wins 9/10.

Really a problem in ds2 only and can easily be solved by understanding that your opponent is not swinging at random, its the game shows him a little further than he actually is if latency is high.
Weapon is important, build is not so much. Unless you put all your points into resistance or something.
Only on low skill levels. Only retard will spam r1 if he sees enemy with buckler.
But at the same time is perfectly viable tactic to spam r1 if you see enemy pussying out of engagement with you.

I prefer greenish/dirty-dark black over sometimes solid black with mostly gray in terms of color scheme. Both are better than grayish everything in ds2 with no contrast at all.

We're talking about DS1 you fucking faggot mongoloid
bullshit for 500, alex
found the shitter.

What is wrong with Nintendo's fanbase?

Attached: 73a191347f10be4938f5242dcdcdbb610b22e8b8652b3f960b44bf16321ec498.gif (500x278, 1.9M)

Are you really complaining that minmaxing exists as if it's not a thing in almost every other RPG in existence? Also as said, weapon is kinda important, armor really just poise matters a bit, build is kinda just don't waste a ton of levels for no reason and put points into things you will use.
Okay this is just retarded, magic is shit and it will get you killed unless you use it right against almost anybody who knows what they're doing. There are certain spells that work under the right conditions but all of these require some knowledge of the mechanics of the game to use correctly (running to cancel spell animations, building dex for faster cast speed on certain spells, turning to control when homing soulmass activates and using alluring skulls to prevent them from activating ). Spell spam can be annoying but unless you're fighting a 2v1 or actually retarded you should be able to deal with it.
Git. Gud. Honestly this complaint alone tells me you have never actually fucked around and experimented with how the game fucking works. "facestabs" happen because of latency, but it's predictable latency that also results in a lot of cool shit you can do unintentionally though of course because fromsoft never does anything right intentionally

In part I agree with what you're saying where at high skill levels each individual fight has an element of chance to it BS chains in particular embodies this a lot, guess your opponent's choice on wake up and get a free win in a lot of situations but this isn't exactly anything unique as far as games go at higher skill levels and skill difference still becomes apparent in a set of 10 fights for example. DaS PvP is far from perfect but it can still be a lot of fun.

Because it's cheaper* than buying an Artorias statue

Attached: HTB14N2JclTH8KJjy0Fiq6ARsXXaD[1].jpg (800x800, 165.13K)

You're a fucking dipshit, it needs many. It's a poorly designed, and somehow worse experience than DeS in a lot of regards, yet you nostalgiafag fucks defend it like it's the best in the series. Pro-top, it is not. It's the worst. I'll repeat that, the WORST.
Yeah, great system. There is a reason why only poorfags and nostalgiacucks still play Dark Souls on any of the platforms.

Attached: Git Gud.jpg (537x585, 117.88K)

Didn't BotW Switch version have most of it's frame rate issues smoothed over? The Wii U version has shit like freezing after bashing a Moblin in certain areas.

Poor attempt, you don't even deserve a (You) for bait this cheap.

Attached: 196.png (762x785, 741.54K)

Did you mean to come off like a massive hypocrite?

Poise isn't op because wearing high poise gear is heavy. Also the build variety is very big because you can only take two weapons to +15 per run.

Those opinions of yours are just wrong. DaS1 had the best PvP of all the souls games. Also it had the best invasion range by just using SL.

I guess if something is consistently shit that is a good way to subvert the expectation, but in reality all you're saying is it's shit.
I guess my fantasy world ideals with concrete, real world similarities are just crazy talk.
are you stupid? If I want to play a character with certain qualities and I just put points into the stats I want to use I shouldn't be penalized in PVP for an otherwise viable build.
why would I submit myself to your circlejerk? The game isn't hard, there's no gud to git. The PVP is based in buggy systems that are easy to abuse. DaS PVP is the equivalent of playing a fightan in which you can only reasonably use a handful of characters and you can only use a specific set of moves that you have to make the game freak out in order to make them useful. You can otherwise just fucking play the story mode with whoever you want and it's cake because the game was balanced for solo.
PVP is shit and you're shit for liking it.

Not for me and not after all these fucking years. I cant even finish nioh, I played too much of dark souls already. Not like I would skip bloodborne if it came on pc, but still, its already too much dark souls for me and I think for many other players. And even with DS fix you more likely to fight same opponents over and over again instead of different ones. Unless they changed matchmaking in it and I was somehow at wrong lvl range while at lvl 120/80 in popular pvp areas or I picked the wrong time to play.

Yeah, these +10 to damage really cripple every build. Also why would anyone stay at NG anyway?

And yet you commit yourself to telling everyone how much you hate ds pvp. I wonder why you still here?
And you claim to be good while everyone else is shitter for understanding how latency work which is funny and hating it at the same time. Why you do things which you hate to the point of perfection in your eyes and in your claims? According to you only you are good at it and you are the one who hate it the most. Do you see discrepancy here?
Fucking game developers and their damn excuses such as "information cant travel faster than the speed of light", am I right?
How dare these other players defeat you!

man does this make me sad, I won't lie, Dark Souls is probably my favorite game ever and all I've been wanting is a remake where they finished a few areas, or at the least, updated the graphics and kept the atmosphere… but nope, they are basically just repackaging the game with DSFix in what should be a free update on the PC.I'd be tempted to get the Switch version but they couldn't even get it running at 60 FPS. It really is a huge, depressing kick in the balls.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x689, 1.3M)

Show me, dipshit, where I "lauded" Demon's Souls.

You come across as nothing more than a dense ignoramus. Kill yourself.

That's your retard nostalgiafag talking. Stop it, it makes you look like more of a retard than the moron I quoted above.

wew
e
w

Attached: Dark Souls - The Shrub Destroyer.webm (640x360, 9.38M)

This is, by far, the shittiest DaS meme video I've ever seen.

PvP is a mistake and a cancer. I wish they just made a PvP focused Souls game and leave the rest of us with a proper one.

Whelp, I actually thought there might be more changes than none at all. Into the trash it goes.

Attached: catboy.jpg (540x571, 76.96K)

Its made by a trap Venezuelan memefaggot, of course he's shit. He's also the one whos responsible for immortalizing Giant Dad forever.

They say that the PS4 version will be done later by a different studio with texture upgrades but its gonna another fucking repackage, so w/e

lmfao

What is the big fucking deal? No one is forcing you to buy it. No one is forcing you at gunpoint to play it. For fuck's sake when did it become chic to shit on Dark Souls here? Some of the best threads cuckchan ever had were DaS threads. I swear this board has become littered with edgy fagots whose sole purpose in life is to shit on anything that has a fanbase larger than 6 people.
Hipster faggots.

i wish

Attached: 64824282_p0.png (707x1000, 696.95K)

Bad business practices ought to be criticized. I'm glad watching everything turn to shit is so satisfactory to you.

You do realize, there are people that never played Dark Souls, correct? This release isn't for you. It's perfectly good business sense to release a game on new platforms, especially one that has a nearly entirely fresh install base with fucking handheld capabilities. You are a dense, bigger at best, or a commie at worst. There is literally nothing wrong with a game getting a port on newer platforms. It's been standard fucking practice since the dawn of the medium. Ooh whee, lad. Sure would have sucked to have never gotten the actually inferior Dragon Warrior 3 port on Gameboy Color. I would have never rediscovered one of my favorite childhood games and then gone on to play through the whole series. Boy it sure sucks to have those awful Japkikes doing those inferior port jobs, my dude.

Fucking neck yourself.

Attached: 3ff212036e9009d50a8211626b2bc535e0aece9b850a7287169dcfe5592e4082.png (728x747, 333.07K)

i'm shitting on it because i expected a proper remaster, a dark souls with better graphics as the same level as bloodborne or dark souls 3 but no, they are gonna port it on switch and make an amiibo so it's considered a "remaster" and the nintendrones will eat this shit up with no effort

Notice how you just called it a port, which is also what I've been calling it. But it's not being called a port by Bamco, is it?
Would you like to remind yourself what Bamco is trying to sell this as?

If they were just announcing it as a Switch port no-one would be laughing at them you stupid cunt. They’re marketing it as a remake, not a port.

They are adding new features to the fucking game. It's in many ways a remastering of the original experience. You can have 6 players in one instance now, for example. It will likely have proper netcode as well. It is an improved version of the game we got before, but that also doesn't make it any less of a port you dense fuck. The wonderswan port of Final Fantasy I had entirely new graphics and a new soundtrack, it was still a port. For fuck's sake.

Attached: 1514351206619.jpg (1920x1080, 84.47K)

Are you agreeing that it's a port and not a remaster?
You'd be better off with a smug anime face.

Attached: smug.png (500x488, 50.94K)

You do realize a remastering is not a remake, correct?

You do realize that a port isn't a remaster, correct?

A remastering is literally industry newspeak for port you dense faggot. It's a port.

I guess MOBAs are RTSes now. Just because the industry is retarded and uses words as marketing tools doesn't mean they are correct and that we shouldn't call them out on their bullshit. Remaster is just marketing fluff because you can't sell Dark Souls again and you can't call it Dark Souls the Port.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (753x1061, 1.58M)

Attached: 1350048940374868.png (463x660, 275.08K)

They bought and played through the original dark souls at blisteringly fast cinematic framerate of 20FPS with drops.
In case of the switch it'll probably run worse and the switch users will eat it up because they have nothing else to play.

Could it be that I'm criticizing industry newspeak? Is that too much for you to absord? Why is misleading marketing beyond reproach?

it's still a remaster, just a very barebones one

Likewise, sunbro action being super easy to get ruined the coop experience for both sides. Casual tards don't even have to play the game themselves anymore and sunbros are stuck helping the absolute worst mouthbreathers possible, wasting time and effort.

Capitalism working as intended.

I thought the remaster was supposed to be bringing quality of life changes from the newer entries to the series like more consistent connections, password connecting, increased phantom numbers, and a native 60 fps difference to the game (yes, DSfix worked, but it actually changed how certain things worked, like roll time, distance, and the amount of iframes you got from it). Sure, it's something that the game should have launched with, but considering I got the original PTDE from amazon for 17 USD, I got more than my money's worth out of the game.

Why are we focusing on textures or graphics when the changes that (at least, in my opinion) do matter are more under the hood? Have I been misinformed about all this?

Attached: 8517b00669d385a882c62c71a94d484be23d0422ccb4538233199f57eaa46bae.gif (217x215, 81K)

Because not enough under the hood is changing. Alot of zones in dark souls could do with more polish, namely Lost Izalith, and there's the cut storylines such as with Shiva that could have been restored, but they didn't. Everything different in this "remaster" is something modders could have done. Its literally Skyrim tier.

Why they remaking Dark Souls 1 instead Demon's Souls? Sony doesn't allow it?

Attached: i couldn't make sense of it.jpg (422x422, 48.45K)

In regards to cut content, I believe that has more to do with Bamco rather than FromSoft, who's pretty much been done with the series since finishing Ringed City. Personally, I can forgive this, being that they actually aren't going the Skyrim route with a remaster. Skyrim slapped on community shaders and textures and called it a day. I don't see that here. In fact, I see the opposite.

You see, DSfix did not give us proper 60fps implementation due to frametimings, wulf2k has not implemented (as far as I know) additional phantoms via DSCM. Password matchmaking is redundant by DSCM being able to prioritize people's Steam IDs, but On consoles, however, it's nicer to have.

To me, this is more akin to Dragon's Dogma getting its pc and current gen ports, which was a much needed change to the game, and all it really needed was performance optimizations and it made all the difference, so why the vitriol with Dark Souls doing similarly?

Attached: l_187.jpg (600x515, 22.6K)

Because dark souls already has a PC port and all you've mentioned could be implemented in a patch rather than re-release.

>OnlyAfro
no that video was from CommissionerOdo. He was the first faggot to popularize the Santa invasions.

I would imagine it'd be a lot easier to repackage a reworked engine likely done with the new consoles in mind than it would be to separately make and patch it for pc, but I understand where you come from. If it were free a la the Darksiders Warmaster edition, it would be a lot better.

I don't know, maybe I've become more lenient on games now that I'm working an incredibly busy schedule. I rarely get time to play the games I want to these days, so I seem to enjoy even the smallest things.

Attached: 95a.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

Unrelated to the thread but that picture gave me inspiration to write a short horror story.

Won't this theoretically reinvigorate the dark souls online scene with the remaster being the newest dark souls iteration?

Reinvigorate it with nintentoddlers. No thanks.

Got source on price? You fags love memeing things as being more expensive then they’ll actually be. That’s why we have nintendrones defending paid online saying it’s ok because it’s cheaper.

Well, its a fair point to say the dark souls remake is being judged for all its not rather than all it is.

Attached: sad chen.jpg (379x347, 28.77K)

Someday there will be, through Emulation. I kinda more want Demon's souls, though. I hope they would fix the netcode and remaster it.

Attached: Let it go my son.jpg (665x613, 68.05K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=price dark souls remastered

Nintoddlers are already willing to pay good shekels for cardboard. It's not like this is any worse than that.

Bleh

Attached: 20180205.jpg (1600x1154, 517.1K)

Dark Souls is the more recognizable brand and is also multiplat. It makes complete business sense to do a remaster of DS than DeS.

So tsundere user, I'll pretend I dropped the game by accident and walk away

Attached: b730adea8cd89e5e3bac4af7b3b17e2757fe667fff25886bab4731eeae39d883.png (2200x2200, 222.33K)

It should be, given it's a remaster. They're the ones trying to justify selling the exact same product to the exact same platform (PC) a couple of years later. Improvements are to be expected.

Are faggots still pretending they played that?

This the one that's portable?

blue is Bloodborne
orange is Demons Souls

You're a retarded faggot.

Attached: ss (2018-03-15 at 03.45.59)

How many of DeS sales can be attributed to reprints post-DaS?

Not sure, Demons Souls wasn't that unpopular though, I remember it spread somewhat viral as a notoriously hard game (which is why I got it)
Heres an example of what i'm talking about, frontpage of reddit nearly 10 years ago archive.is/lRDpL

Nice photoshop skills.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: you have to go back.png (800x820, 267.22K)