Legend of the Galimulator Empires #3 Autistic Senators edition

Galimulator is a shitty android game that I downloaded to have something to do while waiting in lines. It's a small game that basically simulates a small galaxy with it's own politics which you can observe and influence with small things without actually taking part in the action although there is a possibility of controlling one of the empires, it's shit think of it as something like Species but with Space Opera theme instead of an evolution one. It's not very complex, but it's engaging enough to keep you busy while you drive the bus or something, sometimes an alliance forms between the factions or an eldritch horror appears in the galaxy or something interesting like that will happen and you can root for your favorite empire to do something.

The point is, you shouldn't, this thread is not about the game itself as much as a small idea that popped up in my head. I downloaded a shitty android emulator and the game onto my PC. I simulated the galaxy until there are no planets that are left neutral and tinkered around so there are as many factions as I could do with the initial setup. I want to play a small game.

You take one of the visible empires from the map and you choose:
And watch how they fare in comparison to other empires chosen by other anons. Seeing that we had fun memeing things like Hunger Games for a while, I think this might have some potential too.

Seeing that rebelions are a thing in this game, and they lead to the creation of new factions, I'll try to include every single faction into the game. Whenever a rebel faction manages to take enough stars to be an actually important player in the galactic politics, I'll rename it to the last thing an user suggested. So if your Principality of Greater Space Israel or The Galactic Third Reich didn't get into the game, they might whenever an Empire starts degenerating. All Empires are currently at tech level 1 and Fortifying which means that they won't expand that much and focus on defending their provinces that will change later on as their states change. Transcendence is disabled which means that Empires won't disappear after gaining enough tech levels.

Previously on Legend of the Galimulator Heroes
>The SOG tried to reclaim their territories but where quickly stopped by the Neo-Fingolians, because of another rebelion of the region of the galaxy which was the most on the west. That region has rebelled like four or five times already holly shit

Archives of the previous threads
Part 1:
archive.fo/hG28L
Part 2:
archive.fo/2oUNM
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Suppression_Field
volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do Specials work?
Lowers research, gives military bonuses
Will go to war with other Empires more often
More likely to make peace, gives defense bonuses, builds gun boats.
Gives research bonuses, makes Empire build science ships
Less likely to change political status, which means that they will rarely go from Fortifying to Expanding, to Degenerating and so on and so forth.
The opposite of the above
Early combat bonuses which they slowly lose
The opposite of the above, combat penalties early that they lose with time.
Relationship bonuses, more likely to make peace and alliances
Military bonuses but huge research penalties
Shouldn't go into wars and alliances too often but has defensive and research bonuses
Expansive but will not develop worlds
Makes the world produce more wealth
Only expands through missionary work
Builds lots of ships, and generally develops faster, makes the Empire build motherships

How do empire states work?
As it says on the tin, the Empire is thriving and focuses it's efforts on expanding
As already mentioned, the Empire is in alright state and focuses on developing worlds and defense
The Empire is in a very bad state, loses tech levels, rebellion chance increased.
The Empire reaches scientific transcendence, meeting a "win" condition of developing enough scientifically, which makes it leave the galaxy disappearing from the map.
The Empire goes absolutely batshit insane and decides to eradicate life from the galaxy, including themselves. Happens very rarely.
The Empire is torn apart by rebels.
Basically a large-scale civil war. The Empire attacks it's own bloodline and people, anyone who shares common ancestry must go.

Oh boy, you don't know how fucking excited I am to continue this mess. It's surprising how much territory The Autistic Estates managed to reclaim, also did you know that The Hwans actually have a Mothership now?

I'll be honest I'm really scared for Ihrtet, their reckless behavior might actually get them killed here. They might be the biggest, most powerful ship in the entire fucking galaxy, but they are not indestructible and the Autistic fleet seems very fucking concerned with bringing the Mothership down. They're shitting out rockets at the pace that leftists are shitting out bad ideas.

While Ihrtet is too busy shooting at stars, the autistic fleet brings it down to 6.7 points of HP, oh, and let me remind you. The SOG is
DEGENERATING

Which means that those red rebels that just took half of their stars are really fucking dangerous right now, we might have to say goodbye to another great galactic empire soon.

The old make way for the new.

They're trying to escape but they're at 0.9 points of HP already.

THEY FUCKING SUNK IT, THE AUTIST FLEET JUST DESTROYED IHRTET, THE MOST POWERFUL SHIP IN THE GALAXY WAS SUNK BY A BUNCH OF AUTISTIC FURRIES

SOG's fate is sealed

Seeing the XP gain, this must have been the ship which dealt the last blow. Autistic Battleship "The Successful", well it has earned it's name at least.

At least they died fighting for their country instead of seeing it destroyed.

This ship appeared immediately after Ihrtet was destroyed, seeing that it's a carrier ship, I can only think that it's the crew of the ship that has stolen some random ship from the autists and went full rouge.

Seems that The Autists will survive far more than I thought they would.

Well that neutral ship has been sunk, so if it truly was Ihrtet's crew, then I guess it isn't anymore.

The bastards are tenacious, I'll give them that.

It seems that we will have an official beta uprising in here. Also we need a name and Specials for the small pink country in the south-east, give your suggestions.

LOL

Magical Girl Syndicate
Defensive
Scientific
Industrial
Fanatic
Keep it pink

Yep, we are having at least a minor Chad-Autist war in here, with a single rocket coming from the SOG towards the autist fleet. The SOG might as well be just called "Mercenary /fit/ fleet" for all it's worth right now, it has fallen so much, but at least it survived At the same time, the Manlet Autocracy is degenerating, not that it changes anything because it seems that it's almost dead anyways..

Done, let's hope that they can bring some hope and happiness to the galaxy and not feels and despairs as they seem to be doing with more recent stuff

Oh… they're already giving into despair.

Well, shit

The Autistic Estates are currently fighting both Chads as well as the abortion of the galaxy that is the loss Empire.

If the Magical Girl empire implodes on itself into a rebellion, I'm going to call it "DESBAIR" and give it a black color

Wait, Sage Principality survived this long? I didn't even see them on the map. Well they're dead now but the autistic fucks aren't and they celebrate their 20 millennia birthday.

Which Empire is the green one at the bottom?

Like pottery

How old are the koreans right now?

The SOG and Autist fleets are going against each other in long range combat. Seems that the SOG wants to avenge Ihrtet.

It's the remnants of what once used to be Manlet Autocracy.

The oldest Empire in the galaxy, 48.404 millennia.

A small rebelion was successful in the East. Get some names ready, I'm not naming any of those Empires yet but the situation there seems more and more unstable by the day. I feel that if The Hwan Empire starts degenerating, it will end up like the SOG.

The Autists are slowly gaining territory over the Chads, but something more interesting and exciting has happened.

Illadam, the SOG battleship just went completely rouge and turned neutral, betraying their past allies and attacking nearby Stars. Seems that will definitely help the Autists a bit in their conquest. Was the crew of the ship secretly autistic?

Either i completely forgot about this Empires, or they were just samll countries that never stood a chance against the big ones.

Damn, the chads are losing some terrain
Are the furries truly that autisticaly strong?

I feel as if I doomed the galaxy by picking the name of the thread edition. Seems that the Manlets have survived for 20 millennia already. They are also the only Empire in the galaxy to have a tentacle ship.

Tardrage is the most powerful force in the universe.
checked

Very nice

Did I say The Manlets have a tentacle ship? I meant "Shooting practice for the autists" not "tentacle ship", the ship has been sunk and it seems that the rouge Mothership was sunk too.

If user who said that the Rabid is his shipfu is in this thread, then I would like to say that it took part in the battle.

Lift you bastards! Like your life depends on it!
Are they even using it for something?

(double checked)

What is the loss empire using the Stellar Forcefield for Holla Forums?

Yes, they allowed The Autists to test their missles on it.

To protect themselves from the impending autism nearby

combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Suppression_Field

Shit guys, the chads are fighting back, I don't know who will win this one, the Chads have no fleet but they have the SOG allies and more influence while the autists have an autistically good fleet.

The koreans still haven't taken back the rebel's territory yet?

OH SHIT, they're going through the anger stage.

Seems not, but the fleet is nearby so maybe they will eventually.

Damn, that comeback looks good.
But wasn't the SOG attacking the chads?

OH SHIT
Also, it seems that the Magical Girl Empire is now expanding and has defeated the despair, don't know whether they will defeat the Koreans going in to rape them with their fleet though.

The SOG is allied with the chads.

Little side question, what does the white lines represent, besides Empires' separation? Because in some cases the lines get thicker or thinner, and in some cases they just dissapear

pumped up kicks intensifies

SOG may not make it. How's their new battleship?

Never paid much attention to them but seeing that they survived so long, maybe we should actually name them. We should do that with their neighbors too. Also, the Hwan fleet is moving away from the Magical girl territory. SOG is still two worlds but doesn't really seem to be dying.

They're all fine, max HP

I actually have no idea to be honest.

God damnit, fitfags need more tard-handling divisions.

That white blob should be Majestic 12

Derdente:

Kingdom of Zion
Light blue (not teal)
Capitalist, Reclusive, Defensive

(D8)

Any new empire would suffice

New Empires are named and… well shit. The Loss Empire seems to be eating autists alive. For some reason I feel that this is fitting in a way.

Happy 10 millennia Magical Girl Syndicate! Seems that they survived more than I thought they would.

Why do I feel that this is really fucking fitting for some reason?

Where's a torrent link?

Come Issac
MAKES US SWOLE

Seems that autists might have a chance to take the Korean territory.

I think that Successful, the ship that destroyed Ihrtet has been sunk but I can't see because the Empire emblem is blocking my sight. I need to find a way to disable that.

Also that Empire up north is celebrating a 10 millennia birthday too, so I guess it would be only fair to name it as well, although it did nothing for the entirety of it's lifespan.

Nope, the ship is fine.

Deceptive Liars Confederation
Unstable
Capitalist
Industrial
Can you make it green? (D1)

Holy shit, almost the entire East of the galaxy is actually allied with each other.

Autists seem to be cornered while the Loss Empire is being eaten alive by rebels.

One way or the other, history repeats itself

How horrifying

I like to think they're the Hwan's tributaries.

Guess who just survived more than their ancestors did.

GARMILLAS WILL RISE AGAIN

How do we call this terrifying new blob, eating away at everything that is currently called… "Fnottox"

What the fuck does "Fnottox" mean?

Not really that nice thou
It is like seeing an old worn out soldier try to survive in a era of battles that just arent what he trainned for.

Maybe
Somehow
The Masked Men still live on

If you scramble it around real good you get Foxnott.
Could it be a new strain of furfag?

I don't know, but leave it, like a alien anomaly among all our autistic Empires. Let's see what it does.

Btw, i didn't know you could pick less than 3 Specials. Does picking less gives you an advantage in other way?

Before I continue on, I looked at the ancestors of the Empires and… seems that the SOG are indeed the direct descendants of the GGE.

What is this continuity based on?

They truly ARE the Sons of Garmillas, holy shit.
Also
This is a strange universe indeed

So history is separated by BGS (Before Garmillas Supremacy) and AGS (After Garmillas Supremacy)

On the true events from the previous threads as well as family lines that rule countries from what I know.

RIP Manlets
Also the bizzare ayylmao country seems to be eating up territory very fast. There seemed to be some unimportant family line that ruled the Manlets that has just ended as well.

A misture of autists, fingolians, asians and abortive B^D jokes and fit guys

The rebelian colors are based on what the original people of such place was before some other empire came around conquering the star, i think thats the reason there is Blood Purge status in this game. Speaking of which has that ever happened yet?

doesn't this actually say that they're descendants of Blakemores?

Holy shit, I really think that this Empire deserves some name. Seeing that it was born from conflict of three, or even four groups of shitposters should we call it Holla Forums?

No not really.

Hard to tell, wish the tree was a little clearer.

You better make it red

What specials should we give it? Unstable is a given

Hatechan Union of shitposters
or
United Boards of Holla Forums

I think I will just add the "Unstable" and "Industrial" trait to them.

Defensive
Scientific
Fanatical
Capitalist
Industrial
Unstable

What you guys think?

Sounds good to me.

Maybe reclusive too?

This works as well

"We just wanted to play vidya,, look at what you made us do"

I guess this calls for an anthem.

The slavs wwere just eaten by some kind of brown country, and it seems that Holla Forums seems to be growing, eating up /fit/, the autists are barely holding out against them using both of their battleships to not let it eat their world.

We're already the most powerful force in the galaxy and we already have a battleship called Denaligas.

The Koreans are attacking the Holla Forums empire with it's entire fleet. Seems they want to reclaim old territories for themselves.

Shit, we shat out a large fleet in fucking seconds.

Jesus, Holla Forums might be the force that brings down the oldest empire in the galaxy.

That is the power of autists on capitalism and ship building industries

WAIT WHAT?

The traits are fairly boring. And the interesting GSG-like details are well hidden.

Oh joy.

What the fuck is this?

Did the sheer amount of autism summon it?

IT SPAWNED AT OUR TERRITORY

Could it be…

Well that answers the question

Fingolians celebrate it's 20th millennia birthday and Hwans are being eaten by a rebellion, but I'm more concerned about the silly named eldritch abomination that is traveling our space.

Well it did just eat a star, but it doesn't seem very dangerous as for now, after all it's only one star.

WHAT DID IT MEAN?

Is it the DPRK?

Shit forgot pic.

That's how it starts

We have destroyed almost entirety of the Hwan fleet by the way, and we're slowly eating up the /fit/ empire. The Majestic 12 are growing in power as well.

We will name everything once the chaos dies down a bit.

Come on you eldritch sissy. Do something worthwhile.

Well we know who will win that war.

I can barely keep track with all that has happened, the eater of stars chomped on another star, this time doing it faster, /fit/ is fucked, so is Hwan although they haven't been completely destroyed yet, but they will be in a moment. We're basically GGE levels of big now.

By the way, are stars that the Eater attacks dead forever? The name kind of gives it away, but it would really suck if the galaxy was ruined by it.

It cannot end like this.

I think it's getting stronger.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Garmillas.

also, if I'm reading this right, Holla Forums descends from Hwan. Holla Forums is gooks.

Doubt it, I think they can be reclaimed.

And so, the SOG and /fit/ die as brothers, their empires destroyed by the might of Holla Forums.

Also the Ayylmaos have died out.

HOLY SHIT
Just after celebrating their 10 millennia birthday the Magical Girls have merged with the Majestic 12. Also, /fit/ death message is visible now.

Rest in peace SOG, let's hope that you will rise once again.

F

When Holla Forums inevitably collapses I'm sure they'll get another chance.
F

F

This is to surprise of no one.

heh

Surprisingly Hwans are not dead yet, they still have two worlds.

I have lived enought to see my sons die twice, it hurt

Seeing that Holla Forums is in peace with all countries that surround the Koreans… they might actually survive. Also the Eater of Stars is kind of closing onto an another star. I have no idea what will happen.

DESPERATE

I think it's time to declare Hwan as the ultimate winner of the Hyper War, who now spend their last days shitposting and fornicating with 2D. They are too old for this universe

The magical girls are fighting the eater of the stars, which is really fitting, also Holla Forums has ghosts of old people as their ships and autistic faggots just merget with some unimportant country. The eater of stars seems to be swallowing stars faster and faster, this is actually kind of scary.

Attached: Map 278.PNG (1617x911 119.63 KB, 1.24M)

As I promised, there was a Magical Girl revolution and I called it "DESBAIR".

Attached: Map 279.PNG (1623x905, 1.24M)

That's what they get for merging with the Majestic 12

DESBAIR is not very effecting, and the Loss empire started degenerating. Holla Forums wants to conquer that too, and thanks to DESBAIR, Hwan actually reclaimed some territories, saving the magical girls.

Attached: Map 280.PNG (1617x906, 1.24M)

Lift in Space Heaven, bros

LOL

They ain't going down without a fight I see.

Attached: peacewasneveranoption.jpg (498x510, 35.09K)

Holy shit how old can those fuckers get?

Attached: Map 281.PNG (1626x914, 1.22M)

God, DESBAIR sucks, Junko is a retard.

Attached: Map 282.PNG (1612x906, 1.2M)

Where is the Eater of Stars?

it all checks out

The Hwan have managed to sing a peace deal with Holla Forums, the liars just fuckind deid due to a rebellion, another major rebellion has appeared south, Hwans regain territory and Holla Forums has just allied with a one-star dying country probably to have a casus beli against Hwans.

Moving towards new Hwan capital

Attached: Map 283.PNG (1622x910, 1.21M)

What are thoses 3 ships with white dots in the south of the 8ch territory?

Well… the country that Holla Forums allied is dead, and seems that Liars had Jackie Chan blood in them. I think that Holla Forums has completely eaten up loss as well.

Attached: Map 284.PNG (1613x915, 1.19M)

OP, can you show us the ancestry tree again?

Yup, as I said, LOSS is fucking dead.

Those are actually ghosts of the dead which I mentioned previously.

The new tree shows us that Holla Forums are descendants of the lossposters. Fits perfectly if you ask me.

Attached: Map 286.PNG (1605x916 338.36 KB, 1.2M)

Official Hwan message:

Attached: Map 287.PNG (1617x902, 1.29M)

The eater of worlds is somewhat less impressive than its name suggests.

The galaxy is preety big, also it might be the reason for thoses undead ships

I can finally read that tree correctly now. Literally every empire in the galaxy is descended from Garmillas, Blakemores, and Hwan. Meaning everyone in the galaxy is now a Korean.

Magical girls descended from Holla Forums, presumably after undergoing sex reassignment surgery

Well it seems that the Koreans managed to merge with the rebellion, saving the anime girls for sure.

Seeing that Holla Forums probably has little chance of expanding much further, should we do something about it, just like we did with the GGE?

Attached: Map 288.PNG (1615x908, 1.29M)

Alright fags, I uploaded the PC version on 8/v/share/

Oh yeah, and Linux

what do you propose, OP?

We can:

If we went with the second option, we would have to chose one of the following.

Galaxy expanding civil war? Sure
Just be sure every one jumps in it

We didnt do blood purge last time, but i dont think it will do much

Rioting should break it down nicely. Make sure to name every revolt as one of the boards.

I think a Blood Purge would be fitting. Either that or

I think I will go with Rioting as it's less likely to destroy ancestry and reset the galaxy.

Here's our rioting Empire, falling to riots probably over whether traps are gay or not or something like that.

Attached: Map 289.PNG (1614x914, 1.24M)

Oh shit, our fleet is fighting the star eater.

Attached: Map 290.PNG (1609x907, 1.21M)

Maybe it will survive more than that. Rioting doesn't seem to so much fuck over the Empire economically and technologically as just increasing the chance of rebellion, so it won't be as bad as degenerating, although the Hwan might eat some of our territories.

Attached: Map 291.PNG (1620x911, 1.25M)

Fuckers know when to pick a good moment.

Attached: Map 292.PNG (1610x902, 1.27M)

Hey guys… remember when we said that The Eater of Stars isn't as scary as it sounds?

Attached: e21.gif (1619x910 263.7 KB, 1.29M)

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (150x284, 31.6K)

This is some Tzeentch level of bullshit.

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: dick.jpg (251x242, 5.4K)

Attached: 1399401098087.jpg (239x209, 14.21K)

wait, does that mean there are no more planets there and thoses are just jump point now?

Attached: c4e16a91915351684b8e06e4b8c5c79e819713fd6bd78cf96073fda8b173a3eb.jpg (229x343, 11.66K)

Attached: what the fuck.webm (270x360, 504.5K)

Seems that those planets he swallowed were actually just parts of a large sacrificial symbol that he was creating to eat this much of galaxy. He then sat at the middle of it and activated it to swallow everything. I think the worlds are still here, it's just that the Empires there were destroyed.

Attached: fe28b015d1f81c4d17a51834797756810a0a2692b205411ca10842d4c32f63b5.gif (400x225, 1.7M)

motherfucker

Sweet jesus, we need to stream this one day.

Attached: galimulator-windows-64bit_2018-03-10_13-16-47.jpg (1602x940, 537.95K)

Even after doing that he mocks us.

Attached: Map 294.PNG (1624x922, 1.29M)

How do you have Fitness Republic at 10 Science levels? Empires ascend as soon as they hit 9.

I actually thought about disabling the rioting state of Holla Forums because I thought the Eater of Stars will change things around enough on it's own.

I was wrong!

I disabled that to make things more interesting.

Attached: Map 295.PNG (1615x909, 1.25M)

well, it seems we have three maybe four new contestants
we just need to give some traits that would help agains 8ch or nerf 8ch just a tiny bit

Jesus Christ, 8ch is holding out surprisingly well though it's in a constant state of riots for a couple of millennia now.

Almost sounds like something really true for our board

Do we want to change anything or leave it be?

Attached: Map 296.PNG (1628x917, 1.25M)

keep rioting,

Attached: f75c206add75a396577647d192ab436031db96f2e303e9fd4db72d4573cc287a.gif (1613x905 103.51 KB, 1.24M)

This game really has a sense of humor.

Attached: sweaty.jpg (300x300, 14.66K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Attached: Map 299.PNG (285x279, 56.39K)

Attached: 96afb05ce6c2cebb42645d173d488fc2772ecb94df37c28558c4cd3a840c4532.gif (284x210, 488.1K)

is it going towards the ships or what?

Shoot it with long range rockets once it has a few more parts. Trust me, it'll be fine.

I think this was an egg, a dragon has just been killed and reappeared again while losing the dot. Also Holla Forums has been rioting for so long that it naturally went int a degeneration stage.

It's just flying around attacking planets.

Attached: Map 300.PNG (1618x905, 1.23M)

Shit it just attacked the Holla Forums fleet.

Attached: Map 301.PNG (1615x904, 1.22M)

Well that didn't do much, the Holla Forums fleet just destroyed the dragon. I think that we will be able to name countries soon.

Attached: Map 302.PNG (1615x906, 1.24M)

The Hwan survives again.

Do you think it's divided enough to start naming countries? I can simulate a bit further or just start numbering them. Also, Hwan are 70 millennia old already, holy shit.

Attached: Map 303.PNG (1624x920, 1.24M)

the green one is obviously /x/

The brown one should be called "Reginald's Domain"

Don't forget about specials.

Attached: Map numbered 3.png (1624x920, 1.41M)

the purple one
Kube empire
militant
defensive
fanatical
industrial
reclusive

scientific, reclusive, cult

I'll add the new Empires in after I come back, which might happen either today or tomorrow. I have a few things to do, but I'll continue the thread once I have the chance.

Brotherhood of the feminine dicks
F7
Unstable, Fanatical, Reclusive, Militant

It's been fun OP.
thanks

Attached: 159A61AF-6634-4C0A-96BB-DDFDA68D5087.jpeg (538x360, 59.41K)

Fug, I just noticed 1 is taken. Go with 3 instead.

Anons Mom Theocracy.
Militant, explosive, fanatical.
Any region is fine.

IS THERE A TORRENT LINK FOR THE PC VERSION?

Attached: e05fbeaaf74ff013d287c51b65db59bdace58eed4f731337b8c59ad79b9d2071.jpg (500x417, 39.62K)

volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec

Nice.

come back soon OP

Attached: music-of-the-spheres.jpg (800x546, 66.15K)

Bumping, where are you OP

I grabbed the volafile and spent the last hour or so messing around in observer mode. Got to watch an Empire conquer the entire galaxy - then delcare all will be ashes and purged the galaxy of all life.

Shit if that is what happens by default we escaped certain death twice by now, first with GGE now with Holla Forums

Far as I can tell it only happens if an Empire in blood purge mode conquers the galaxy.

OP here, I will start simulation in a moment after I name the countries as I promised. I'm really sorry that I didn't do that yesterday but I had some things to take care of.

This is our current map for now, but I'll advise you to get some more countries ready because it's still a very chaotic period right now.

Again I'm sorry for not continuing the thread tomorrow but as for now my schedule got a little busy, so I'm not able to post as often as I would want to.

As this user didn't give me the Specials, the brown region will become the "Heirs of Shadows".

Attached: Map 304.PNG (1621x912, 1.25M)

No problem OP, real life is more important but just dont make promises that can become little lies, after all we all had our far share of them in some moment or another

shit

Holla Forums havent fall hard enough for a hard reset like on GGE scenario

Wait, "Imperial Tomb"? They have that?

Some things never change.

Attached: Map 305.PNG (1619x909, 1.31M)

A small rebellion broke out on the territory of /x/ and they singed peace so we might have a new country soon if Holla Forums doesn't eat it up.

Attached: Map 306.PNG (1619x910, 1.23M)

Holy shit, we might have a new Jackie Chan here. Also Holla Forums has degenerated one tech level.

Attached: Map 307.PNG (1611x909, 1.29M)

Happy 30 millennia birthday Magical Girls! Let's hope that they don't just all fall to aids because of being descendants of Holla Forums.

Attached: Map 308.PNG (1615x907, 1.28M)

Attached: l-lewd.png (1617x910 636.17 KB, 1.33M)

Attached: 1517648844649.jpg (277x182, 7.83K)

I guess they didn't make it into the flight plan.

Attached: Map 310.PNG (1617x910, 1.3M)

Was getting that small part of their plan?

Holla Forums is already 20 millennia, seems that even after rioting and degenerating we managed to survive

Attached: Map 311.PNG (1600x904, 1.28M)

/x/ is celebrating a 10 millennia birthday! Do you think they had a skeleton party?

Attached: Map 312.PNG (1613x907, 1.32M)

Another rebel MS?

Wow, /x/ is really pushing it becoming more and more powerful with each moment.

They don't seem to be surviving enough to name them.

Attached: Map 313.PNG (1620x910, 1.33M)

Already /x/ is the most technologically advanced country.

Attached: Map 314.PNG (1617x911, 1.32M)

Skelly ships sure do like the autists

Start this thread in a fixed time later on, i´m have work to do, i always getting here late.

REEEEEEEEEEkt.

I guess /x/ finally found and captured a skinwalker, utilising him for their research

Is there anything interesting in the Hwan fleet?

You see what happens when you crazy fuckers don't deliberate shoot yourselves in the foot for entertainment? Beautiful things.

Attached: squeeze.PNG (473x363, 290.25K)

All they need now is a tentacle ship

ayy lmauj

Attached: GondolAlien.png (800x600, 767.13K)

I should really organize my time better. As you can see, /x/ has created a wormhole disruptor which it will probably use to bring ghosts and demons into our world, to conquer the entirety of galaxy.

Attached: Map 315.PNG (1617x909, 1.4M)

For some reason there is a Magical Girl ship outside the galaxy. I have no idea what it's doing there, at the same time, autists have merged with some unimportant country.

Attached: Map 316.PNG (1622x911, 1.34M)

W-what is The gift of calm?

Attached: Map 317.PNG (1610x909, 1.18M)

Should I open it and see what happens?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79.74K)

do it faggot

IT'S THE ONE WHICH DESTROYS THE FUCKING GALAXY

Attached: Map 318.PNG (1611x909, 1.4M)

FINALLY I FIND THE TIME TO ACTUALLY CONTINUE THE THREAD FOR A LONGER WHILE AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

Attached: MAMA MIA OH FUCK ANONYMOUS NOT MY VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1618x911 63.59 KB, 1.37M)

**The game just crashed and I had the game saved before opening the gift. Should I open it again and let the galaxy burn?*

I'm saddened that the Brotherhood of Feminine Dicks was erased, but the same time we shouldn't steep to Liberal's levels and try to rewrite history.

Did the magical girl frigate survive?

Can't argue with those dubs, this is the end for many of the countries… but surprisingly /x/ has survived the apocalypse thanks to their mind control pods.

No, only higher level ships survive from what I see.

Attached: Map 320.PNG (1613x913, 1.27M)

I guess I have to show you how much Holla Forums has been able to accomplish. /x/ is now the only country in the galaxy, seems that their knowledge of the paranormal has saved them from being destroyed by the apocalypse.

Attached: Map 322.PNG (1616x907, 1.15M)

Making a new empire for when the opportunity arrives.

The Reverse-Trap Federation
D8
Slow Starter, Stable, Defensive, Diplomatic

And here i was hoping that the original bloodlines would finally die.
But how will new empires be created now? As revolutions inside /x/, or a spontaneous political Big Bang?

Seems that the apocalypse has it's good point too, also the Hwan have survived for 73 millennia, holy shit.

Attached: Map 323.PNG (1624x919, 1.16M)

Well I guess I can't ask much from an empire that has barely survived the destruction of the entire galaxy.

Attached: Map 324.PNG (1617x910, 1.18M)

No, no revolutions for now, but /x/ is degenerating, there is a new one-star country though. We'll see what will happen after that.

Also I just want to show you the histomap of the galaxy, with power levels being put on the graph.

See that cut in the middle? That's the Star Eater.
See that sudden fall at the end? That's the end of the world.

Attached: Map 325.PNG (1266x757, 335.03K)

Holy shit, is this a fucking joke? If not for the galaxy I would be using the PC version already. I hate this dogshit emulator.

You could end it here and start a new galaxy on the PC version.

I thought about it too, the question is though, do you guys want this?

Which one are you using?
As i said in the first part, I think the PC version hasn't been released yet

I was using the first emulator I found which was BlueStacks Now I regret my decision a lot.

The PC version was already posted in this thread.

Shit I didn't download the PC version when it was up as I didn't have the time, does any of you guys still have it? If not I'll just continue with the android one.

Well shit, i was about to suggest you use that.
Yeah, lets just start again IMO

Sure I just have to get PC version again, because I didn't have time to download it when it was up. I know that some of the anons here had it, so I'm hoping for a repost.

I can always also just look for another android emulator.

Seriously though, is the user who uploaded the game still in the thread?

I don't think so. The share link is still there, but the game is not.

I'll look for an android emulator for the next thread in this case, though I hope that there will be someone else who still has the game and posts it again.

I have the archive, i will upload to the vola.

Thank you very much user.

Please do.
The official Steam version comes out tomorrow, it's the same as this one?

my upload rate is shit thought, so it says that it will take 10 minutes

it's up
volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec

Thank you user, works perfectly, I'll start readying the next thread already.

Actually, if we're starting all over, how about you guys chose what the shape of the new galaxy will be?

Attached: 1.PNG (1241x888, 307.76K)

if dubs, sine wave
if not dubs, I died as soon as I hit new reply

Make it a round spiral instead of stretched.
But more importantly, make it BIGGER. Like, 400 or 500 stars and let's see how it looks

rip

ERF let's /gsg/ up in this bitch

Round spiral. A larger size would be nice but don't go autistically large.

bump X-DDDDDDDDD

You bumped the wrong one, nerd :-DDDDD

fugg :–DDDD wanted to check it out but they expired

Can someone reupload?

It's already been reuploaded to vola hours ago.