Chinese Jewery

Why are chinks such kikes? I wanted to get a GB boy colour, and they all cost around $30-$35 each, when I can get a fucking functional DS phat for $20 at the local flea market. This thing should barely cost $10. Also general yellow Jew thread.

How many MLP figurines do you have?

They're probably not all asian, but anyone that sells a DS/3DS flashcard for $70-$120. Those fucking cards are made from the cheapist ass shovelware games and there is no fucking way I'm paying a 700% mark up.

None, I actually wanted to gift this to my cousin.

Chinese people are generally scum. Not to mention that they have a shit superiority complex despite being the most hated race in all of asia. Even pinoyfags hate em.

Funny, I got an r4 for $7 at a flea market. It was a modern model that worked with DSi and 3DS too.

China is shit.
Chinese are shit.
Small souled bug people.

I wasn't aware playing on a shitty overpriced piece of plastic is playing video games. I guess anything can be a video game, even dumpster fires.

If he's getting his numbers from online places like amazon and ebay they're most likely hipsters and resellers who see that faggots are honestly paying insane markups for older systems and games.

I didn't buy it because of how overpriced it was you cucklord. Don't you have to bait elsewhere?

It's actually a bootleg system supperior to the actual Gameboy Color (frontlit screenshot and better battery) so it should be cheap.

Then buy at flea market, you retard

Game Boy Colors at flea market reach up to 60 bucks and don't have a backlit screen.

Then find a $10 emulation console with good reviews and use it with GBC games, you retard.

Tell me one then cunt.

I won't, because I've spent $30 on used PSP and got burned even though no Chinese people were involved, so fuck you, I don't let you get nice things either.

Then install WipeOut Pulse and Gitaroo Man.
t. Pirated PSP owner.

Eh, I don't have any problems finding games for it.

They're expensive because retrotards are willing to spend that much.
Why the fuck would you get one when you can just emulate the games on any device you want?

To be fair, I would've been glad to emulate shit on my phone, if only there were any good gamepads available.

Just get a ds or psp you fucking retard.

Why are 8ch users so cucks? Why don't they take the loli pill?

I have PSP, it's just android emulators are much better. It would've been more convenient to have emulation on the phone, but alas, no physical buttons.
Did you just called me faggot, you little shitface?

How much is a decent flashcard for a GBASP?

Good Gwailo >:3

Yes it did.

And you allways will be one if think emulating on android is better than a psp.

Yes when you're compairing a devices that's specificly made for games to a smartphone.

On phones you either use touch screen or external controllers which have input lag.
And what does it matter that the phone is more powerful when you're emulating games from the 90's and earlier? The only console's afaik that it can't propperly emulate from that time period is the n64 (Which nothing can play it propperly) and the saturn.

There is difference between "specificly made for games" and "specificly made for emulating".
It's funny, because some of the SNES games have extreme slowdown on PSP.

Get out of here already TORpedo.

Did you even bother to read what I typed? I didn't say they're not faster than the psp, i just said it's a moot point for what's being emulated.

Then you're using a shitty snes emulator, haven't overclocked it or both.

There is no need for dedicated portables anymore.

Hope you enjoy needing to lug around a shitty blutooth gamepad that has inputlag and pointlessly takes up space.

Why woud you bother downloading fullsets when you wont even play %80 of the games?
Unless you're an archivefag downloading fullsets is retarded.

And so you think handheld consoles are pointless because you can attatch a shitty controller to your phone that you have to lug around?

as opposed to hauling around a ds

Okay, I'll just carry a dedicated device to run NES games, another for SNES games, another for Genesis games, another for Gameboy games, another for GBA games, another for DS games, another for … okay, you get the idea.

Or I could just emulate everything with just one device. And yes, smartphones are so common now that you can just assume everyone owns it.

not yet my friend, not yet

You're missing my point you stupid cunt.

I'm not saying anything against emulators I'm saying that lugging around a shitty game pad when you can just get a handheld, makes much more sense

Yes. Because I can actually fit that in my pocket and it's a proper games machine.

And don't forget the face that it's wireless only meaning you have to charge them.

All the Chinese I have met have an inferiorirt complex towards whites and a superiority complext towards the other races.

And I'm saying a single handheld will do much less.

OK how? A gpd win/xd could use heaps of emulators.

shut up virgin

I wasn't aware underage b& faggots could shitpost on chans from school. gameboy is older than you

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5.21K)

Portable gaemz are succ, th0.
Enjoy making your eyes bleed with your tiny screens.

t. Blindcuck.

t. Pedoman.

Attached: 1334764169256.jpg (640x480, 35.52K)

Opinion disregarded.

OK

Attached: faggots everywhere.gif (480x292, 3.45M)