4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game with a female MC?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Persona 3 portable. Femc is best waifu.

Objectively wrong opinion.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

My dad passed away yesterday.

uh Monster Hunter World

BUMPLOCK

Samus

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Mostly played pokemon tonight. Haven't had any caffeine in two weeks since my first doctor visit. Had a couple cups of coffee tonight and it feels so good after a tolerance break.

Oh and daylight saving time tomorrow so you people without it will have the thread an hour later than usual.

my grandma died today

My condolences.

Mornin lads, how goes?
Playing anything fun?

I did nothing but play Bayonetta and watch Kaiji all day. I feel like trash.

Gravity Rush and also Gravity Rush 2

my condolences to you both

condolences man

and condolences to you too

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

What'd you do today user?

Hopefully it wasn't too bad for them.

fug

Why are you off the caffeine?

Hello!

I'm still sick and i'm just playing vidya to numb everything. Cant wait to go to bed tbh.

Sorry fam. Guess all that stuff before was pretty serious huh.
Whats going to happen with your family?

Been a rough week lads, but it's march break now.
I like Metroid Zero Mission a lot

It'll be fine, just need to move shit from his apartment and set up the funeral and all.

Sorry about your grandma. Were you guys close?

Bad for blood pressure

How goes fam
And I knew you'd answer with GR

Touhou.

That is shitty.

Tbh my grandma was kind of a cunt to my family and i havent seen her in years, but she was still my grandma.

How did you burn your hand?

How are you holding up?

How goes user

It snowed all day today, It's not even good snow either, it's wet, mushy snow. Didn't help that the road conditions were absolute shit, even if it was just a short drive.

I'm hoping this means I'll have a one-hour-shorter work day.

what's that?

but of courshe

My condolences as well.

It snows in march?

I guess. Theres some cunts in my family and I wouldn't give a shit if they dropped dead in front of me tbh

It did the lightest fluffiest snow here yesterday. Like giant snowflakes. Was comfy

Why would it be shorter?

How goes user

Fucked up hands means you're playing life on hard mode.

Alright, got asked why I grew a beard. Its to hide a scar.

New Vegas, but only if I can mod her to have a gorgeous behind

boiling water for dinner and i stumbled and my hand went into the pot when i stuck it out to try and catch myself. so i got dragged to the hospital by my girlfriend and she's making the drive to get my smokes from the reservation tomorrow instead of me driving up

multiple sclerosis

Do you ever feel like you're not welcome anywhere

Forgot to mention, Peach Beach Splash is alright. Only real complaint is that it has a shitload of grinding to pad out the hours.

Do you live in the south?

I'm never welcome, but I'm still here anyway.

fuck you sam hyde you're a bitch and you'll never be loved by anyone until you can find and defeat the jew that took your foreskin, only then will you be accepted among your peers.

I'm fine, we kinda knew this would happen this week cause the nurse said so.

I stopped thinking that when I met up with family.

Texas

It's rustrating trying to do things with only one usable hand. I was going to play video games all week but I'm not sure I'll be able to at all.

Whats the scar from?

Is it bad? I'd die if my hand got too fucked up to play games for a while

Nope.
How goes user

I'm just gonna spend some time playing vidya to forget.

PBS is legit the most fun i've had with a TPS. FPS still reigns supreme

because the clocks change at 2AM, immediately bumping to 3AM. The bar closes at 3AM.

oh god that's awful

PBS is fun I just burned myself getting it on day-one. I refunded it. I'll probably pick it back up during the steam summer sale tbh

Were you close to him?

What vidya?

Ahhhhh nice.
DST always fucks with me a bit. My entire sleep schedule for years is based around 4am so, that hour shift really makes a difference.

I already work 9 hours of repetitve shit, can I least be able to shitpost?

you know I kinda feel the same with my Grandmother on my dads side. Found out after her passing when my father opened up about how we were punished, but not as severely as he was. My Grandmother was a manipulative Baptist Baby Jesus loving bitch who beat the shit out of my dad, and never gave two shits. My Grandfather was already a manic depressive person, so if she wasn't happy nothing was. She pulled his strings for so long, but the last time I saw my Grandfather I could tell he was free from her. The Same Grandmother who put tens of thousands of dollars in debt to my grandfather, was a hoarder, and selfish bitch. Every day Im thankful the way my father raised my siblings and myself; yes sir and ma'am, no sir and ma'am, please and thank you. Stand up for someone, be there when something goes down for support, never like his mother did.

I'm trying to finally finish gothic 2 and i was playing TF2v with people.

there's blisters and shit but they said it shouldn't be permanent damage

it's not a guarantee though. she has symptoms of it but they could all be other stuff

He was my fucking dad of course.

Haven't you been playing gothic 2 for like months

Pop em!

:^)

I'm probably going to pick up more games in the series once I actually get money. Anyone who says Ryouna isn't best girl a fucking casual.

no

I have nothing to say.

You'll learn to use it.

Lets just say I accidently'd smoke bombed my face as a teen

Can't be as bad as my grandfather going from bad ass green beret to a hillary supporter all of a sudden and to throw icing on the cake I wasn't told of his passing or invited to the funeral.

Dude, its so fucking long. Like LOOOOOONG. i think i dumped nearly 100 hours into it and i'm only now at the final chapter

The best girl is the cake with the huge tits.

Not everyone is close to their dads.

How goes user

Is that a bad thing to do? I always just take a needle and pop any blisters I get from burns

karen died today

With a bad burn it isn't a good idea to pop the blisters.

That's true, quite a few are assholes.

lol

Whats your perfect hamburger toppings?

I'm lucky I never hurt myself too bad with fireworks as a dumb pyro kid. Even despite a few big ones blowing up in my hands.

Ahhhh. I love a good 100+ hour game. Probably put more than that into kingdom come already in just a week or so

You are a smart guy with good tastes.

Fun fact: I have not had a single saturday or sunday off work since last summer.

i can't even flip people off now and it's driving me crazy

i don't know but i don't want to do it

So what kind of things you gonna do now that you can't vidya?

You aren't going to have to quit the NEET life now are you

I forgot to save that thicc choco eating girl last time it was posted, thanks

Is Ryouna the huge slutty one of Senran?

btw Yoza have yet to get back into MHW, when's a good place to start grinding.

Nah

Egh not too bad, Going Game hunting in my area.

Getting My MM Legends 2 resurface tomorrow at one game store I haven't been in a while, the owner there is a master at restoring any disc, and is one hell of a collector.

While another go to store on the other side of town is having a 25% sale on everything.

Hey at least my Doom PS1 Copy came in and I had that free case and all.

The thing that makes gothic 2 so long is the massive difficulty spike when you install the expansion. They increased the stat requirements on all the weapons by like 30 and made the stat ups much more expensive past 30. Like fucking hell, that nearly doubles how long the game already took. Then you add in the expansion area.

I want to bully her by not bullying her.

She's the masochist.

I like bacon + onion rings + guacamole + pepper jack or muenster cheese tbh

All I know is I didn't realize I was bleeding until my shirt was wet feeling

Arm gestures are your friend.

So what kind of things you gonna do now that you can't vidya?

You confused me

it's thick with a k, you illiterate spear chucker

No, she's the masochist

How is she the masochist?

Oh no I don't have to quit my neety life right now.

was and still a cigar fan
Got some Padrons sitting out in the Humidor in my shed

How about you user? Feeling better?

It just isn't the same. Even with my other hand it feels wrong.

Thats pretty fancy. I like a simple onion, mustard, pickle, mayo combo.

Thats a weird thing to do

Surprised you can even grow facial hair where it was burned tbh

Do you know what masochism is?

so if you live until you reach your natural death, do you think that your final moments will be painful or will you be so fucking out of it that you won't even realize that you're dead?

Yes but why is she one?

Yeah it was just a mild cold really. Only lasted a couple days.

I won't be living that long so, nothing I need to worry about

Do you ever get the feeling that nothing you do in life will really change anything for the better?

Yeah, because the game was balanced as it was without the expansion, and the expansion added gameplay into the middle of the game, they just decided to make gaining stats harder to compensate for the increased amount of exp. Holy shit the game becomes brutal.

Things change did like your thirst for soapland ladies.

why? you got cancer or sumthin'

life is pretty futile, yeah.

It wasn't a burn, the smoke bomb threw a piece of tin right on the jawline.

Gotta be ambidextrous.

I just roll with the flow.

No idea, it's literally the first one in the series I've played.

Things have changed, but they're just as shitty.

All the damn time.

That's kind of a big if though. If we're busy at all during the night, chances are good they'll just keep us open the extra hour instead, so it could go either way, unfortunately.
i'd bet so. Just go to bed an hour earlier next time then

at least it's not guaranteed then

Yozakura's the best
Ryouna is in my top 5 though

all the time, any time you defeat a new monster, and go look at the upgrades and new armor set in the blacksmith shop. If the armor has skills you need/want, then grind that right then and there. Or go grind a monster that will let you upgrade a weapon with an element that that OTHER monster is weak against, then go grind that first monster.

do you mean in your own life or like on a grand scale? If the latter, then of course. Then again, I'm not trying to change the world or anything, nor do I have great big ambitions. I just want my life to be simple and enjoyable.

My lifes pretty perfect already so

We already had this discussion days ago

But is it fun

Those are nice memories

Man, i wish i could get the persona 3 social link up sound effect but i cant find it anywhere.

both, but mostly the latter.

i can jerk off lefty if that's w hyat you mean.

thankfully

Depends if you can stomach early 2000s german game design and all the bugs it comes with.

I'm going to die by a weapon. Self inflicted or otherwise.

Were you building a bomb or something

I have little control of when I go to bed really.
How often are you busy at 2am geez

And my point still stands, Ritsu. You must use proper English when refering to cute anime girls of the healthy sized variety.

Only if it comes out on PC maybe?

It wont unless you make the move to do it.

I did, got a promotion and now make more dosh to get more vidya, pay my debt off, AND save for a house at the same time.

People have ripped the sounds directly, but noone has ripped that specific one.

that's pretty edgy fam. you should probably get some therapy or something.

Get kid dracula if you see it.

How goes user

I'll stick to KCD

What you just said is far worse

Isnt KCD polish?

havent showered since monday

Something like that yeah

How goes user

I've been working hard for eight months, yet the reason I'm not the best is because I can't show empathy to customers for shit. There's at least 79 other people at work who get priority on their days off because of that alone.

i want to go out in a blaze of fucking glory.
like denzel at the end of training day.

Same shit basically. Honestly, KCD kinda sounds similar to gothic.

you think you're fuggen funny don't you m8 well you're just a shitty smelly dirty cunt who needs to sod off with that shit

I hope you let the regulars here know when you decide to shoot up a mosque or something. Make sure it's televised or something. Post it on Holla Forums at least.

gross.

Do you brush yer teefs?

The venting hole wasn't big enough to it went bang under pressure.

You're on your way of being able to use both hands then.

They're using you as a robot

Czech

No, do not twist this thing of which I say. That Ryouna that is eating chocolate is a healthy sized girl, not one of fatness. She probably has a flat stomach to go with those fleshy legs and diddies. Women who are fat get no such "thick" or voluptuous label lest they are being called so by a negro.

Lucky you.

This is literally the reason I got a job in receiving. All I do is show up for 4 hours and move boxes that can weigh upwards of 300 pounds onto pallets and then go home.

Can I eat soup and bang wenches in gothic?

I won't be doing anything like that officer

Was it homemade?

Fine choice of a game

Im looking for Gradius V as well, here's hoping I find it.

Decided for tomorrows Stream with a start on a full run of Burnout 3 Takedown, should take a month to knock it out since I already completed 1 (in one sitting) and 2 (over a month). Throw in some Doom, and whatever good games

Yep

fug this i need bed gota long day of sitting in my car not being able to drive it becuase i'm a clumsy dipshit

let's keep that a secret though i might get handjobs if she thinks i need the right one to relieve myself

Never played a burnout game before tbh
Or a gradius game for that matter. Not a big shooter fan though

Ghetto salt peter shit or something more potent

so if you're not gonna shoot up a mosque, then what're you gonna do? shoot up a school? take some kindergarteners hostage in a class room, then plant lead in their tiny skulls before offing yourself or having a final confrontation with the police? if you're not gonna do that, well then I don't think you're really gonna get much glory for blowing your brains out on your living room floor tbh

Yeah, I had a real interest in homemade shit. Then it stopped, then it picked up again when I realized rocketry is wonderful.

You will never know joy until you have her use an onahole on you.

Goddamnit my throat just started hurting again. Fuck.

Go to the doctor dude.

well in my own life I'm already going things to change it for the better. For a long time I just sat and wallowed in self-pity and despair. I got so tired, so sick of feeling that way. Your life isn't going to get any better unless you MAKE it get better. Sure you may be in a shitty situation for a while, but even then you can make the best of that. Nothing's gonna magically come along and make your life even more worth living, YOU'VE gotta make it that way. That's what I learned in my despair. So now, I'm working out, I'm learning another language, I'm eating better, I'm working harder and getting more satisfaction at the end of the day.

eh not usually. We get odd pops though, like sometimes we'll have a group of people come in at 1 or 1:30am out of fucking nowhere.

Disgusting

You should probably get it checked out.

Crush fishermans friends up and add them to vodka, cure for sickness.

I did

I played around with model rocket shit as a kid, that shit was fun. Or are you talking about something bigger

If the US keeps down the path its going, some kind of war is going to erupt eventually.

I don't see how people do that. I always feel like a dick if I stop somewhere when they about to close.

Go again you dumbass.

Did you get it worked on?

Dude.. Burnout 3 alone is too damn good

back before EA was "alright" at the time

nah, come on, that's not true. you think so? why?

you mean Iran/Saudis and G*rmany?

I just need to drink some tea and wait for the sick to go away. I never said i got better.

Model rocketry is anything from the kiddy stuff to I don't know where that went and we won't ever speak of it again. Now homemade rockets you throw in a tube and aim at something you hate, those are fun.

I'm going to bed.

Night.

Does tea really help?

Night dude.

it's because normalfags don't care, because most don't know the horror of working in foodservice, getting ready to close up, only to have more customers walk in at the last few minutes.

Working foodservice should be a fucking requirement. At least 6 months of it.

sleep tight user

What is it? Racing? Destruction kinda game?

Internet is causing more and more people to become fanatics on both sides. While establishment globalists hate both. Gonna get interesting in another 20 years.

More like 30s germany if anything.

Don't blow yourself up

Cya next time fam

For my throat, yes.

just because i havent showered in 5 days doesnt mean this thread has the right to call me names

Every time this happened when I was working in a grocery store I was assblasted as fuck.

Like is the tea shit for most people?

not even close to my level newfig

My last job was half food service some of the time. And I worked a fast food joint a little in highschool. That shits the fucking worst.
I hate that greasy feeling you have from being around fryers all day

Naw, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of what the Ivans cook up.

Its just normal black tea

No you dumbo, I mean is it a common remedy?

WHAT DOES THE CANCER BUTTON DO

IM NOT CLICKING IT JUST TELL ME

It's just a board that's nothing but shitposts.

Of course it is. Maybe its a southern thing.

Ivans?

Just a shitty thread.

I live in Texas.

I guess it's an east coast thing or your mom didnt use it.

go shower stinky. Smelly face.

It never fails to frustrate. All your shit is thrown out of whack completely because now you instead of cointinuing to close up the kitchen you have to pretty much just wait to see what they're getting, wasting time. Then depending on what the one person (or what is usually at least 2 or 3 people, if not a whole group of 4 or 5) you have to cook all their shit, unable to even clean up/put away other things unrelated to their order. It's misery.

same fam. I hate when I have to stand over them for more than half a minute, just getting lungfuls of grease fumes CANNOT be good

I don't make the fun part that is happy fun time. I unfortunately am not a physics major so aerodynamics ain't my deal.

The Michael Bay of Racing, its too damn addicting

well fuck this I'm going to bed good night don't kill anybody try to treat yourself and others around you with respect being edgy doesn't do you any favors out in the real world to be honest family don't die see you next thread maybe.

Well, my mom is from the midwest.

God damn I want some french fries now

Aerodynamics is easy. Just glue some feathers on the back.

Cya next time user

Does look pretty fun

Thankfully all I did was cut lunch meat, but I could go do dishes for 2 hours and ignore customers.

That's weird. I always drank hot tea when i had a sore throat.

This is happening again.

Man I just ate onions and potatoes.
pic related

you would, fatass :^)

that's about the only perk of being a dishwasher I can think of, being able to just ignore customers.

why even live

Gotta find something good to eat after the thread now

You know I'm not fat.
But this diet will kill me

I'd also attempt to clean two of the slicers early to get out of cleaning the other two and instead just wipe down countertops because fuck actually working. I was also lucky enough to be one of a few competent people and would get free starbucks drinks.

then Revenge 360 came out.. bliss

Looks a bit too cartoony for me. I like my drivin in games to be somewhere between arcade physics and boring realism. Its a fine line

Yeah I know
we're all gonna make it brah

cleaning the slicers early sounds like a pretty good idea honestly. Did you normally only have to clean 2 before you left then?
again and again I keep hearing about anons being more competent workers than normalfags. What is it about us that makes us better workers? Is it our autism?

Heading to bed. Night.

Where da yuri yoza pics at

Cya next time user

Its because we just want to go through the day with the least shit to deal with.

its very arcadey

Trust me, its worth a play

except Paradise.. honest thats a fucking bore

Is paradise on ps3? Cause I think I played that one. I got some driver on ps3 sometime last year and it was pure shit.

We had 4 total, and usually we'd have two done by one and two done by the other. The floors were fucking stupid, because you were supposed to spray it, scrub it, then use a squeegee, so nobody scrubbed it. Doing the bistro side was a massive pain in the ass because we'd throw out so much fucking food.

yeah PS3, 360, and PC.. and now getting a not need 4k re-release.. Should have been 3, or a HD collection.

g'night amigo

nowhere

but don't normalfags also just want to get through their day?

but why

I wish racedriver grid got a rerelease. Its got fucking akina as a track. So damn fun.

It has to exist.

Because management is retarded no matter the company.

But they take path of least resistance with least competency

if you have a PS3.. why not get Extreme Stage?

Already own it. Initial D games are all sadly really really arcadey.

maybe somewhere else
but not on my hard drive

truth

that must be it then. I'm not concerned with taking the path with somewhat more resistance, and im certainly going to do it competently usually. I'm a bit retarded myself, though usually that pretains more to in-the-moment things, forgetting to put a specific something on a burger or something.

how about this?

To further on that we assume that merit gets people somewhere these days.

Well you have until next thread to find them and deliver them. You know the consequences if you fail.

That does look pretty fun. And seems theres some focus on tire grip and stuff which is where cartoony games really fail me.

What's even better is that right now they don't have anyone who can drive a forktruck actually in receiving so they take 30 minutes to an hour before they send someone back.

yeah

autistic screeching?

WEW
BUT WHY
JESUS CHRIST

das rite

Because one of the guys that could train me wanted to wait "a while" before actually bothering to train because he was under the assumption that nobody would leave, and nobody else really gives a shit.

Dino Crisis

Man, forklifts are fun to drive especially when you learn to drift em.

What a shame.

i think i'm gonna go for the night. Gonna go finish Kaiji S1.

wew

i've got my earplugs ready

At least it's fun watching them be horribly incompetent. What's even better is that there's only two people that are actually in receiving.

night Yoza.

huey did nothing wrong

All the time