Smash Bros. Switch

FIGURES IN THE DARK EDITION

Previous thread

Who do you want to see appear as a new fighter?
Do you expect this game to be a brand new installment in the series or do you think it's going to be a port of the Wii U version?
Got any thoughts/predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/r5UQr
nintendolife.com/news/2018/03/masahiro_sakurai_confirms_hes_working_on_super_smash_bros_switch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAIT A MINUTE THAT

Does squid pussy make you a furry?

SOMEBODY

No fur = not furry

SOME

but he doesn't seem very upset

>>>/cuckchan/

We haven't had a grass-type pokémon fighter in Smash since Ivysaur.

I posted it once and i'll post it again, Layton can go fuck himself.

If you can knock her up and raise a happy family with her then she is clearly not a furanimal. Try that and post results to find out for sure.

I could see Decidueye making it into the new Smash since Nintendo likes to shoehorn in a character from their latest gen as a playable character rather than a summon from the Pokeball item. If they keep packing the roster with Pokemon and Fire Emblem characters then we're going to need to sort characters by franchise.

I could see Phoenix as an assist trophy.

Pious Augustus, Wonder Red, Rex (XC2)
Will probably be a new game.
I'm remaining doubtful. Sakurai is back (After he said that he was really finished with the series last time) so I'm expecting it to have even more flare, even less substance, and making stupid decisions because…he can.

WONDER RED EVERY THREAD

Ridley

Ray MK III when?

Fuck off he's too good for a trash series like Smash.

Smash has the potential to be a great series, bit doing that would require pissing off the "fanboys".

Wario still needs a Wario Land moveset.

Why hasn't Eternal Darkness been ported to Switch already?

LOL

Don't be a dumb nigger, this is clearly a port. The Switch has outsold the Wii U, they're porting everything they can. I expect XCX with the tit sliders and a Jap audio option gets released this year.

I have no hope for the game since sakurai is confirmed for working on it.

Never ever happening. Nintendo wants wario to be trapped with his shitty minigame image instead of his former greatness

they aren't going to put the tit slider back in

Pic related is getting more accurate as the days go by.

Sakurai's already said it's not a port. Unless he thinks that updating the 3DS content to Switch standards is so great and upgrade that it doesn't warrant calling it a port.

Its all ogre for you laddie

So is the port going to be called Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Switch

I just want Ice Climbers to be playable again.

Just make his Shoulder Bash his dash attack. Side B is more preferred but knowing Nintendo they would rather kill off any semblance of his Wario Land days from him.

It could have been chargeable ala Wario Land 4's more powerful arm bash when you'd get a running start.

It's not even a warioware moveset outside of the bike and farting.

Soybergs will make sure Jap version of XCX is the censored Western version. That said I'll take a Rex and Pyra fighter. Rex would have to stay near Pyra for optimal power. So naturally Rex would be a defensive style about securing territory. Opposite of Inkling's claim territory style maybe?

Finally, a new thread
OP make sure to delete thread once it's 500 so we don't have to wait an entire day to have a normal thread

So the "Rosalina and Luma" setup, or the Duck Hunt dog and his exploding tin?

They could also just take Shulk's Arts move and alter it to fit Rex.

nu-males are always good for a kek.

I'd be fine with a port if it included all of the DLC and added new stuff.

Got a source on that? I'm completely absent from every form of social media and I can't find any.

archive.fo/r5UQr
nintendolife.com/news/2018/03/masahiro_sakurai_confirms_hes_working_on_super_smash_bros_switch

Thanks for the assist.

That points to a new game, but doesn't actually confirm anything other that its a Switch game no shit and that Sakurai is going to fuck put his grimy hands over this.

The overall animation style in Wario's moveset overall feels too choppy and wacky in his Brawl and Smash 4 incarnations which is why people call it his WarioWare moveset. More fluid moveset animations like in Smash 2 would've still be as accepted while still evoking more of the Wario Land feel.

Ideally, smash 5 should have the following:

THREAD THEME

no
no need for anyone else besides Captain Falcon. You should be THANKFUL captain falcon even shows up still.
no
I'd be ok with this if they played like rosalina and luma
no
A proper 3rd party
stop being retarded

Kirby deserves major buffs though.

squids don't have snouts either though

Also fur doesn't matter because furfags have subgroups based on animals and inject their faggotry.

I'm thinking Rosie and Luma, but you ocasionally give Luma sword to trade places to attack.

fuck you

I'm more interested in what they do with stages this time around. I was really disappointed in the new stages for Smash4wiiu. There were some stages that I liked, but were ruined by stage gimmicks like bosses.

Most of all I'd like more options to alter the stages, like an expanded omega option. I'd like to be able to toggle all of the following:

Lucina and Dark Pit were clones, Robin and Corrin are Nu-FE shite and Greninja and Cloud were just fucking cancerous. I see no reason to keep any of them. Your ideas regarding stages are great, however.

Good, a new thread. I thought the mods deleted them after the first tbh, wouldn't put it past them lately. So most signs point to this being an all-new Smash.
Labo cardboard man reveal when

No no no no no no no no.
That man needs to let go of smash and stay far away from it, from now on.

I'd love for Crash to make it in. I don't think it'd be so strange for it to happen- see Bowser and DK showing up in one of the previous Skylanders games. The best part of it would be the fact that the former Playstation mascot never showed up in Sony's mascot party fighter, but would in Nintendo's…

Also, fuck Cloud. Replace him with Geno or a FF character that's actually relevant to Nintendo.

I understand why people would want Robin, corrin, Greninja, and Cloud gone, but they each represent a unique moveset and gameplay style (with the exception of greninja). I think they should be nerfed and reworked where appropriate, but I wouldn't ever want the movesets removed from the game entirely. However, I wouldn't mind if the characters were replaced by others with similar movesets.

I want a proper adventure mode again. If anything we can drop the CG scenes and have better levels focused on fighting and platforming. Hell the assets could be shared with a modded Smash Run.

hey posted the hd version and here is who they are, left to right it’s,
Yoshi
Pit
Donkey Kong
Peach
Ness
Marth
Mario
Link
Sheik
Pikachu(bottom right of sheik)
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Fox
Captain falcon
And then Wario

REMOVE SQUID

So are we going to talk about how apparently newcomers to Smash are summoned into the game via a satanic ritual

this is actually a gritty reboot for smash with realistic battle damage and blood

>wonder red and v. joe
What the fuck are you doing?

This is what I meant from the vibe feeling different. The first Smash 4 trailer was cute with Villager receiving an invitation in the mail, but the Inklings were just minding their own business having fun, when they were involuntarily summoned into the Smash Dimension with a giant burning cross.

where out there

Decidueye is meant to replace Greninja, so the amount of Pokemon in game is the same. I forgot to mention that Lucario should also be removed.
He's a Final Fantasy character that was actually relevant on a Nintendo console. Plus, he would have a cool moveset and ascend to godhood in his final smash
Because why the hell not. It's an underrated Genesis game and was made by Game Freak

The question is, what the fuck are you thinking?

Any of the Warriors of Light from the first Final Fantasy would've been more fitting for Smash than Cloud, though I don't know whether it would be one of the jobs as a playable character like vid related or some character from Final Fantasy III that can switch between jobs for their moves.

A reminder Sakurai removed Adventure Mode from Smash 4 because he doesn't want anyone to upload his precious cutscenes online.

Plot could be old smash trophies turned evil so new Smashers have to beat the tabu out of them?

Well there goes any sort of depth to the gameplay. Now what I'm wondering is if we'll have a ton of clones and characters with lazy movesets again. That aside what they seriously need to do this time is not make online play so fucking bare bones. You can control barely any options online in the earlier games and they had no lobbies. Those additions would be nice. It would also make organizing online tournaments much easier. Tweak Smash Run to allow for online play where you can actually interact with others on the same map with ways to alter many things in the options. Also if they're going to replicate the Brawl/Kirby Air Ride UI again then make it smartly this time. Sm4sh's UI made no damn sense with how everything was spread out.

Hopefully this time around they don't make too many items "I grab this and you die" situations. The way they were handled in Brawl was much better. Bringing back stage creator and adding more depth to it would really be appreciated too. As for special melee options, add in PM's stamina mode where you could have 990 HP and no boundaries. That shit was way too fun not to have again. You could hit someone so hard they would have after images as they fly through the stage several times in a second.

Finally, add momentum from running to jumping again. I don't know why they keep leaving this out. It really hampers how you can deal with enemies off stage or approach on stage. I don't care who they add in the game as long as they're fun to play and the core gameplay isn't shit. Couldn't play Sm4sh for over 30 hours because it was so boring.

ANYONE WHO REQUEST THE PRESENCE OF THIRD PARTY CHARACTERS SHOULD BE BURNED AT THE STAKE!!!
For cry out loud, Smash is suppose to be a celebration of NINTENDO series and franchises. As great as it would be to see some of these characters show up, I'd rather Nintendo remember that fact that they have more characters and IPs to chose characters from other than Mario, Fire Emblem, and Pokémon. Here are a number of games they can pull from:

No, I'm saying we should have someone like fucking Hector, instead of yet another lord that primarily uses swords like every other FE rep so far.
It's still too many.
No, I want better Mega Man than Inafune's OC.
He's an overrated FF character. If any FF character should be in Smash, it's the Warrior(s) of Light.
Because we don't need roster bloat. Pulseman was a one-shot character that was never on a Nintendo console. Even Cloud made it on one.
Again, roster bloat, and Viewtiful Joe is adding yet more 3rd party characters. Wonder Red fulfills the same function, being a sentai-inspired character from a Kamiya-directed game.

GOKU FOR SMASH
LIZARDO FOR SMASH
PENGUIN FOR SMASH
DIRTY CUM BUBBLE FOR SMASH
PARAPLEGIC TOASTER FOR SMASH
NIKO BELLIC FOR SMASH
BRUCE SPRINGSTEIN FOR SMASH
ELON MUSK FOR SMASH
ROBOCOP FOR SMASH
MITOCHONDRIA FOR SMASH
MALTODEXTRIN FOR SMASH

I FUCKING LOVE NINTENDO
I dont care just gimme my yearly rehash of what i recognuze !
Let my nostalgia take better of me as I will buy your turd and rate it the highest score possible

I'll take a Dragon Quest character over Cloud "emo" Strife. That said Adventure mode can be done without cutscenes easily.

Did HDD continue this series or is he pozzed?

Furries must love squids. You can make them technicolor and have it be perfectly canon.

I just had a thought. If Sakurai and Kojima are still friends, and since obviously Snake isn't returning with the Konami situation, are we going to get a Death Stranding character in Smash?

Is Death Stranding even a game?

Purge all third part characters!!!

Nah he stopped making this series years ago I think.

Is this 'game' even out yet?

Why would they put a movie character in smash?

I'd play the funky feetus.

A toy made it as a Smash character, so did Cloud. The floodgates are open honestly

R.O.B. makes sense because it was a Nintendo brand toy, same with Mr. Game & Watch.
That should never have happened. Cloud has nothing to do with Nintendo, and it's the point where the last semblance of "intelligent thinking" Sakurai had was lost.

You do have a point there. I concede regarding that.
Pokemon is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, so I think that five slots is enough for it. If it were more than five, I would agree with you though.
In that case, do you think that Proto Man could work? I picked Zero since he could have a cool moveset with both his buster and Z-Saber and because it represents another MM series, but you are correct that he is Con Man's OC.
The Warrior(s) of Light would be hard to make a moveset for, since they could be any job class. Plus, the Warrior(s) of Light are less iconic than someone like Kefka or Cecil or Terra.
Looking back, Pulseman is a bad idea for a candidate. I just want another Pulseman game dammit.
I wouldn't say that they fulfill the same function. Wonder Red is inspired sentai, but Viewtiful Joe is inspired by Tokusatsu TV shows (e.g. Kamen Rider and Ultraman). Roster bloat could be a problem though, and I can see why you would prefer to just have Wonder Red over both him and VJ.

Although, it's also quite sad that Cloud feels like one of the most developed characters in the game.

A toy that helped push the NES in America and a character that represents not only Final Fantasy as a whole but also the split partnership between Sony and Nintendo that inevitably lead to the Playstation's inception

We don't even know what fucking genre Death Stranding is, not to mention there's no telling whether it will be on the Switch in the first place. At best it could get a trophy of Reedus but even then that's a massive stretch

It won't. Death Stranding is as much of a Sony game as Bloodborne.

NO THIRD PARTY CHARACTERS!

Did you get raped by Cloud or something?

Let me explain why you're wrong in a meme The only format you retards seem to understand

Nobody knows what it's about, not even Kojima.

It's not going to be on the Switch. It's going to be only on PS4 and PC. Even then, the Switch isn't strong enough to run Kojimbo's newer games.

Why not Protoman.exe? You get some BN representation, which is a series almost exclusively on Nintendo, and he's not just Rock with a shield.
He/they're the protags of the very first FF, and he was the leader of the good guys in Dissidia, until Duodecim shoved Lightning in there. They really just could pull a lot from Dissidia when implementing him.

MIKE JONES NEVER EVER!

>As great as it would be to see some of these characters show up, I'd rather Nintendo remember that fact that they have more characters and IPs to chose characters from other than Mario, Fire Emblem, and Pokémon. Here are a number of games they can pull from…

Captain Rainbow?

I made this OC on cuckchan. How did it make its way over here?

I'm aware how stupid the suggestion is, and I'm not saying I want a Death Stranding character. Just saying it could be something they do since both Sakurai and Kojima are retarded

I wonder if they'll do ballot again?

I'd rather not. And I voted for Mike too. Should get back to playing the original.

You're lying
I
made it and posted it on 9gag

I hope Rick from Rick and Morty is playable. That would be so epic

simon belmont please

SIMON BELMONT CONFIRMED

haha yes

You're gonna get:
ARMS character
Splatoon inkling
Probably Rex & Pyra to replace shulk
Captain Toad
Fawful to represent M&L series
and some new 3rd party guest replacing Cloud, and another replacing Ryu
probably Jack Frost and a DQ character

Assist trophy

Friendly Reminder
SMT 5 is coming to the Switch
DQ11 is coming out, to the Switch as well
Captain Toad has a new game incoming
They're shilling ARMS as an e-sport
and Bowser's inside story is getting a remake this year.

To tell you the truth, I'm afraid Nintendo will lock a bunch of characters behind dlc/microtransactions because of how successful the switch has been, this mixed with the pay for online makes them as bad as last gen PlayStation and Xbox. Also, if what i said becomes true, then you sure as shit will see some form of lootbox system later in the switch's life

who cares

It's a port of the Wii U one
it's coming 2019

Nintendo wants to shill their new IPs
ARMS
Splatoon
Captain Toad

It's very simple, user.

hopefully pyra and mythra

He's getting in, right?

it'd be his OG design like what they did for Pac-Man and Mega Man

I thought that was a woman for a split second.

I hope they buff lil mac not to be a gimmick.

Rex with not-luma Pyra will happen.

Will we get Sun Bro too?

Inklings are monster girls not furries.

Now for the more important question:
Do inklings count as anime for the purposes of webm related?

Complete bullshit

Meleefags. When will they learn?

Made by the japanese, and they are animated.

How fucking bad do Smashers actually smell if this is life goal for many of them?

I started the "wash your nuts" initiative at my FLGS and its worked wonders for the overall smell of the venue, they should try to adopt it.

I want to smash this elf.

Fucking kill yourself.

t.the guy who posted bikecuck

Least it aint Smash Bros Smelly.

Halo is xbox, dumbass.

Remember Daisyfags' salt when Rosalina got confirmed?

At least she's in the mario sports games.

smash players are renowned for being absolute grubs.

Namco tried the best they could when it comes to Wario Land, but they had to keep up with Sakurai's bullshit.

Explain:
Oh wow, small tweaks and retexturing old assets now that's an improvement.

It would be too generous if they add the kike from Wrecking Crew or being an hybrid between Waluigi and him, but have fun with Fire Emblem mary sues.

So I'm a drawfag and today I started drawing one of the characters I'd like to be included in Smash. I always thought Mona from Warioware would be an interesting character and a great counterpart to Wario as well as an excuse to get rid of his Warioware moveset while still keeping Warioware representation. I've thought up a moveset for her and I'm gradually drawing it as we speak.

You god damn right. I've been a huge champion of Wario Land finally getting its due. The farting comic relief Wario has got to go, he needs to be a manly brawler.

So now Squids are part of Smash, will there be ass?

Cont'd

Roy's game was as bad as any NuEmblem and I hope nobody actually wants him back in.

It'll be Guillermo del Toro and all his specials will be complaining about Trump and demanding Mario check his privilege.

Make the platform a crying prostitute that she's attempting to feed the eggs to

What age were you diagnosed with the 'tardation, user?

oh hey joe

You're a special brand of retard, aren't you? I sure am glad you're not developing any video games and will always just be a pathetic shitposter.

Wonder Red, preferably with a Vorkken skin (like how Bowser Jr.'s outfits were koopaling model & audio swaps).

I'd also like Hector from FE7, not just because he's a likeable character but also because the devs haven't put in a non-sword FE character yet. I'd also prefer for him, Marth and Ike to be the only FE reps this time around, but I'm fully expecting another 5 or 6 interchangeable sword characters that no one asked for.
I don't think I've seen anything suggesting that it'll be a port, it seems like a new game from the looks of things.
I don't expect it to be good at all and that feels weird since Smash used to be a system seller for me when I was a kid. I absolutely hated Smash 4 and I don't trust Nintendo when it comes to learning from mistakes.

NO LIP NO BUY
Could be either one, actually. If it's a new installment it's probably getting delayed.
Once again, Master Hand will never be playable because he's a boss. This pissed me off the most about Smash Wii U. They had a big-ass gamepad. Nintendo had been trying to push the asymmetrical gameplay meme in the early years of the console. This would have been perfect for adding in playable bosses, especially since fans had already beaten him to the punch for previous installments. Yet instead, he focused on bootleg Mario Party.

Shantae, but that will probably never happen.
They gotta gotta stop porting shit. They've generally done OINE major installment of their big franchises per generation so if they keep porting shit they'll have wasted the opportunities for new games on fucking ports. Ii recall them saying this generation wouldn't last very long though
At this point, it's pretty much a guarantee that any new Smash game won't be as fast as Melee thus won't have lasting appeal.

I want Captain Toad
I don’t know how he would play and I don’t care I fucking want Captain Toad so much

Are ridleyfags crawling out of the woodwork again?

I am right here nigga, Sakurai cant defeat me that easy

You also seem to be forgetting the different roster, physics engine, mechanics, online mode, story mode and a whole bunch of other things. But you're right, using a texture from a previous entry makes it a port.
Are you fucking retarded

If no one else vouches for my boy then I will.
Im guessing from the genre of games he has and his history with nintendo games, he must have at least an 85% chance of being in SSB5, he fucking deserves it especially due to the fact that they shafted him for cloud who has NEVER even fucking touched a nintendo game.

Some XC2 fags are bad but I never knew they could be this fucking retarded.

That would be too good to ever come true
What would his smash attacks be?
Would his final smash be Friekegel?

oh nooo

From Konami I would like to see Goemon from Mystical Ninja and Snake, but the likelyhood of that happening dwindles.
I'll look forward to the tears in the future.

[zalgo] test [/spoiler]

[zalgo] god I m a fucking newfagtier idiot [/zalgo]

Kill yourself

What are you even trying to achieve?

Captain Toad could be the Street Fighter's Dan of Smash. Weakest jump, weakest attacks, and used solely to embarrass people.

Ridley works better as a boss. If you have to change him into a semi-clone of Charizard to make him fit, he should just be a skin and alt-moves for Charizard.

Or just change Charizard to Ridley and give a new pokemon a spot on the roster.
It's not like they are short of fan-favourite and iconic pokemon to use.

Why the fuck do you people always want ridley so badly even though you're never going to get him? You guys never shut up about it, its kind of a meme at this point but not entertaining at all. You got em as a boss in one stage is that not enough for you? Jesus fucking christ ridley fags are quite a unique case of autism but not funny or amusing in the slightest.
Ridley as gay and so are you, especially for wanting to replace charizard.

Attached: 0e722d713e10bb1414df35907e86c9791ab9498a67ff2c190f3748e05b626604.jpg (400x378, 33.85K)

lol

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.png (256x223, 6.72K)

What game?
So I am really tired of the Fire Emblem niggers getting like 20 characters in Smash when more or less they feel the same. Can we get at least a token Advance Wars character? How many characters are going to be locked behind DLC or a paywall you think?

Tone down on your autism a little son.

Eternal Lore.
Fun little Action RPG even tough it's unpolished and basic as fuck.
>tfw they made another game with the same engine but for some reason made it full of ryona fetish shit

I think its going to assume that we won't be getting too many newcomers. Inkling, Ice Climbers, Springman, Xenoblade 2 Protags and a new Fire Emblem would be safe bets, with possibly one more guest character (which I suspect will either be Bomberman or Belmont from Konami side). Everything else is pretty done.

I don't think so. Sakurai outright said before Sm4sh got fully announced that there wouldn't be too many newcomers and look what happened there.
I just want Wonder Red and Captain Toad. Give me them.

all I am saying is that they will most likely be 4-8 newcomers, and they will most likely do charged DLC again for Melee/Brawl characters.

I recall that, despite not being a fan of the game, I had a bit of fun speculating what characters would and wouldn't make it into 4, and what characters I'd want.
I don't really know what happened in the time between that and this, but I struggle to be excited by the same ideas. Pretty much every suggestion is just indieshit, K Rool, Ridley or obscure characters from NES games that no normalfag ever heard of.

I did come up with one that I know won't happen but I guess could be kind of cool. Assuming they remove Mii characters, it'd be cool if they included Arino from GCCX. The man has a really close relationship with Nintendo.

Attached: 1451040963993.jpg (683x1024, 75.58K)

Arino was shown as a Mii for the Mii Announcement trailer for the Original Smash 4.

Japan Time is always fun
No exceptions
Some of the best experiences I've had on this shitheap of a board are Smash-related. I remember way back on cuckchan there was a guy who claimed he would be a tripfag until Bayonetta was revealed. I have to wonder what happened to him as he didn't turn up once Bayonetta finally was revealed. Perhaps he died of excitement.

What the fuck no he wasn't

Attached: GO GO GO GO.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

In the japanese trailer for the Mii's arino had a mii character based on him. The japanese and american trailers showed off different celebrities as miis.

Oh. That makes sense.

SHIGGYDIGGY

Rex should have Pyra/Mythra, Wulfric and Roc each with their skills and moveset changes.

Attached: shouldve gave me the tip.jpg (450x345, 28.52K)

I'm okay with them adding Rex and Pyra but do not fucking replace the monado boy
If Sakurai does that I will be so pissed

No one is going to be replacing anyone. Even if this wasnt a port, they will most likely just use the Smash 4 models. its not like they can improve on them even more outside of adjustments to recent iterations (So Mario and Botw Link).

NEVER EVER

Attached: GENO NEVER EVER.png (1680x945, 1.12M)

There's a definite possibility that Geno will make it in now but I'm gonna keep saying he won't just to piss people off

Attached: squidsmash.jpg (1106x1304, 487.87K)

I'm still grateful for the Sm4sh ZSS model

Attached: number of lawbreakers players.jpg (1724x2006, 381.66K)

I hope beyond hope, but I don't even own a Switch, and I doubt I'll be getting one solely for Smash.

The only character I want is Takamaru just so the chance that a new Mysterious Murasame Castle game happens increases.
God damn I want another Samurai versus Aliens game

Attached: 310960_front.jpg (640x714, 273.62K)

I mean, Solaire is pretty much a given, right?

Any dark souls cameo I suspect will most likely be for Soul Caliber 6

Wasn't Geralt going to be in SC6? Or perhaps the Switch is getting the DS character.

Just give me back Bayo and Lucas and we're all good

Attached: 1422027879943-0.jpg (800x1000, 523K)

It just occurred to me, i wasted my time shooping this, no smash player will get the joke as they wouldn't recognise a bar of soap.

She needs to lose weight first

Isn't Sora technically a Disney character? Also, gay

Do you think the face is covered up because he can only draw snouts?

with that amiibo I think he's in for sure, all that shovel knight drama for the last game aside, I think nintendo knows the sheer meme power they would get from him, the hype would sell itself
I think Crash is pretty much confirmed as well, if fucking Cloud got in, then Crash is a shoe-in Announce Crash and Solaire in the same trailer for funny dark souls of smash maymay
also the irony of Nintendo cucking Sony out of 2 of their biggest mascots for a fighter is hilarious

Attached: GROSSLY.png (500x625, 227.99K)

I mentioned this once before, but I think it'd be pretty cool if they announced the Spyro Trilogy soon, and revealed Crash and Spyro in the same trailer, both at once. >inb4 skylanders designs

Also was it just me or that was the weakest Smash trailer so far? Awfully minimalistic on its approach, as if it was done on a rush. Compare it to this.

It wasn't really a trailer, but moreso a "shut the fuck up, we're working on it". They probably know how excited people get to speculate for the game, so they might take a minimalistic approach to the reveals. We'll most likely see gameplay at E3, as well as a full trailer and two characters, maybe.

it was a teaser to make people shit their pants, and confirm inklings since Splatoon had the spotlight for that direct anyway, they probably have a proper trailer planned for E3

I expect a full proper Inkling newcomer video at E3, followed by a trailer for the new Smash itself, and ending on a trailer for another surprise newcomer

It'll probably be some composite Souls character with Solaire's armor and weapons being an alternate costume

Alternatively he'll just get a trophy for the Namco section

It wasn't a full trailer, more like a teaser. I'd expect a proper gameplay trailer either some point in the spring or then during E3.

I think it's more likely that the game will be playable at E3, and Inkling will be one of the characters you can try. I doubt they'll spend more time on a character they already announced. Typically, they only do 3-minute-long trailers at E3.

ASSUMING that inkling isn't the only new character we'll be getting, what do you think would be the next ground-breaking character to show up?
In Brawl, the character completely out of left-field was Snake. In Kerfuffle, it was Megaman. They've already done Pacman, fucking Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta, etc
How can they push the envelope this time?

Attached: 46df3b535006dbee3c63e1512bb6ddd2b0c674fae63f30e2cbaa7c7845d9fe61.gif (540x543, 355.23K)

/ss/?

Attached: efd5c957b4e8752e571e43082ed361a536435acfc1219ba2534eae0558980994.png (431x539, 168.71K)

Well yeah, they're probably gonna be building on Smash 4. I just hope they have more newcomers from niche games because of the extra dev time

Crash

Attached: rariatoo-e3-2017.png (1240x1000, 1.16M)

They start doing Manga Characters and add cool characters like Gon or Guts.

2B is going to be in this game.

THIS TIME SMASHFAGS

Attached: 1338237307742.jpg (480x394, 30.09K)

If Miis are cut, I expect Nintendo to take the best of the 3 Mii styles movesets, and put them on a cartoony version of Reggie, for the memes

holy fuck you're right, switch doesn't push the mii stuff much at all does it?
a detailed toon Reggie and Iwata would be a great way to make a "best of" and just trash the miis all together
though I will miss having Hank Hill

Switch has the ability to make miis, but they haven't been used at all, I don't think. Even user icons are of game characters instead of miis.

Since it was just a teaser, not really. Smash 4 still has the worst trailer.

The Miis can be used to make profile icons, and you can choose form like 20 different poses for them, they're also used in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe but other than that I'm pretty sure they haven't been used whatsoever

isn't that hidden behind the settings though?
the point is it isn't an easily accessible app anymore

No thanks, I wouldn't be able to fight Iwata players with a good conscience. I can kick Reggie's ass without guilt, but Iwata would be too much. RIP

When will they add blood or make the game dark. The teaser seemed pretty dark. But what is the 5th one going to be called?

My bet is on Super Smash Bros. Calamity

None of these really sound good, though.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (648x651, 69.42K)

kerfuffle

They'll leave off the "super" and call it just "Smash Bros.".

I expect it to be Smash Bros and sisters

1. Except it obviously is a port, given how quickly it came out.
2. You have no source.

Smash 4 was made in about 2.5 years, and it's been three years since the launch of 4 on Wii U. There's also claims of it most likely being made by a different team.

Ship it.

Attached: 14086_front.jpg (340x500, 78.13K)

Do you have any evidence that it is a port? Lmao

Attached: 9a081b3.jpg (1125x1662, 171.14K)

Yes. Thanks for admitting you have no confirmation whatsoever that it is a “new game”.

Looking at all the logos together, the design of the Sma5h logo looks closer to the Brawl font than 4's, especially the cross in the O being straight instead of at an angle.

Of course, no one has any evidence one way or the other. But there are a lot of points towards it being new.

Now, there is one point that's easily debunked. Notably that MK8D's copyright info said 2017 despite being a port. However, MK8D had a rating immediately after being revealed, and it was the same one as the original. This, on the other hand, says "Rating Pending". Same case for the Pegi rating, which is a "Provisional" 12. Not solid proof by any means, but it's something.

Super Smash Bros Rumble

He stopped being a tripfag, probably. As well he should, that fucking faggot.

I'll give you the latter, but the statement regarding HAL was in reference to the original, back when Sakurai was working at HAL
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was also revealed in a full trailer, NOT a teaser like this game here.

Where's the proof eggman?

If they call it that and don't say
LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRUUUUUMMBBLEEEEEEEEEE
in the announcement, I will be mad.

Only one would get me to spend money on a Switch.

Attached: sergeant_cortez_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6dib4j.jpg (1024x553, 126.9K)

That sounds amazing.

I guess we'll never get Travis Touchdown in a Smash?

There's a reason Sora is not on Dissidia, user
it's (((Yidsney))) and licencing issues

Attached: 78bddd0b0536cce50ae509bb96ff4f108fbd5d404a2b226e0d7e7e723ea59d2a.png (502x502, 94.41K)

Jack frost in smash

i still have all the doodles from previous japan time

Attached: 1371928763470.jpg (460x451, 597.84K)

>not Mara

post it user-kun

Oh please, this is Sakurai we're talking about here. If an SMT rep gets added it'll be a Persona character.

(and moreover an SMT rep is the most unlikely fucking thing in the world next to Ridley)

Attached: 1371762110752.jpg (525x152 411.35 KB, 13.37K)

Well then, start dumping!

Attached: 9b50558d9951ea9206954c55f91237ddf0b86b03bc8006bbc50b1a31dd39f00d.png (598x638, 95.14K)

Some roster autism before Smash4 had an official title

Attached: TheProphecy.png (691x389 1.89 MB, 115.51K)

yes please.

Attached: krystal shitpost template.png (1480x1000, 1007.08K)

Jack Frost is as likely as a DQ rep. They both have the same chance as Cloud.

I'd be upset. Fuck Persona. However one thing that is possible is Persona tracks.

Dark souls 4 confirmed?
Seriously though I feel like a hollow is going to get in the game if not solaire.

I mean look on the bright side, if a Persona mc did make it in, all of these (>>14465690 ) would technically be in. Not as playable characters but as personas.
I just want Wonder Red, I couldn't give half a shit about anyone else. Sakurai can add all the cancer characters he wants as long as I get Wonder Red out of it. I will do fucking anything.

Skirmish actually would be a pretty decent subtitle for a Smash game.

I don't think any character that can't have the piss taken out of them, or isn't a retro character isn't getting in.

Here's some of my personal autism from a couple years back:

All 2 or more time veterans
Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt, Greninja, Little Mac, Mega Man, Mii Fighters, Pac-Man, Palutena, Rosalina, Shulk, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Bayonetta
Ice Climbers
Inkling
Wonder-Red
Rhythm Heaven character

Cloud, Robin (or spiritual successor), Corrin, Ryu
Pokemon Trainer, Wolf
Solid Snake

Lucina, Dark Pit

Waluigi
Impa
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool

Paper Mario
Chibi-Robo
Arms character

Rayman
Bomberman
Simon Belmont
Phoenix Wright

Attached: godot drinking.gif (256x192, 32.17K)

sakurai is a fucking hack tho

Hey.
Listen here, you fucking piece of shit.
Phoenix Wright is 100% necessary and if you disagree you are a communist.

I want bayo and wii fit to come back for self evident reasons.

Attached: Bayonetta dittos.webm (1562x2022 1.26 MB, 873.03K)

We need Dixie, Funky or K. Rool as a third DK Rep already.

>OBJECTION!
>Cornered theme starts playing over A CHALLENGER APPROACHES
Do it and I'll forgive you Nintendo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (615x355, 245.44K)

Yeah, if they do this I will actually shit my fucking pants. And it's also somewhat possible considering it wouldn't be the first time newcomers were in the game that were unannounced. The 3DS version had Pittoo and Da Cunt as secret characters.

Duck Hunt is genuinely fun because you SUCK the fun out of the game.
Shame he became mid tier with the beta when cloud came but holy shit he is fun to play.

DH was just last gen's R.O.B, no way they are making it back.

Attached: hot anime girl.png (589x691, 359.09K)

?????

My best guess is he means a character that Sakurai/the fans can't make fun of in some way or another.
In which case he's wrong considering any character can be made fun of.

How would you make the chosen undead fit into smash and be light hearted? Also my post had a double negative, please ignore.

the entire Smash 4 cast is here to stay with the exception of certain Third party guests and clones
Probably Pacman, Cloud, Ryu Dark Pit, Lucina will be removed and we'll get another 2/3 third parties

Except ROB came back, you fucking dipshit.

How did Sakurai make Snake fit into Smash and be light-hearted?
How did Sakurai make Bayonetta fit into Smash and be light-hearted?
How will Sakurai make Travis Touchdown fit into Smash and be light-hearted?

I always find that chart really funny since it's actually really accurate at least for me **and I main Little Mac'*

Wii Fit Trainer is sure to come back since Wii Fit was such a huge game for its time. Also at this point Bayonetta is a sure bet as well since the two games plus an exclusive sequel are coming to the switch.

Both snake and bayo are plenty light hearted, and easy to make fun of.

Bayonetta might be DLC, though. I recall the devs mentioning that DLC is rated less seriously than the actual game, so Bayo being in Smash might give it a higher ESRB rating, but her being DLC might not affect it.
Snake being in Brawl might be why that game got a T.

I feel like if they do that, it will be at the end of a Nintendo Direct.

What I am trying to say is, the nostalgia pandering characters are pretty swappable and they won't bloat the cast with them. ROB had some demand at least but who the hell plays Duck Hunt?

I suppose you've got a point. Though Sakurai could absolutely take the piss out of the Chosen Undead.

I guess but I just don't see it. DS has almost no levity aside from what the players give it by wearing stupid armor and invading people.

Attached: 2 casual.png (136x200, 63.9K)

I don't want travis touchdown
fuck suda "style over substance" 51

Attached: 00bf56f452adeb05d0713fc9749f898c33797e3351066b4fd54bdc0a2a3f969e.jpg (255x251, 15.43K)

Bayonetta is a much better character than Dante.

Has Devil May Cry ever even been on a Nintendo console?

I was about to yell at you but then I remembered Dante was in Viewtiful Joe, meaning he could totally be in Smash

You're wrong

You're half-wrong

Attached: a917869c58e39812523e879b9ceac8d3b2013a4afffda234fc6018d0db6d4bc5.gif (442x402, 2.01M)

Has Final Fantasy VII?

I like them both, but what the fuck?

Attached: what the fuck.png (253x362, 123.97K)

Was Final Fantasy VII?

He was in Project X Zone 1 and 2

:^)

FF kinda gets a pass for being le retro XD.

No. I think.

No, it doesn't.

Especially not when Devil May Cry basically revolutionized the modern 3D action game.

Oh right and that too
OH FUCK SEGATA SANSHIRO COULD BE A SMASH CHARACTER

What if there is a Dark Souls rep, but its neither the Chosen Undead or Solaire.
What if its like Gwyn, Ornstein, Nito, or some other boss.

It wasn't, If it was then everyone would've freaked the fuck out. It would've also been released on the WiiU like it was on the PS4.

As far as reasoning for being smash? Yeah it kinda does. Mind you they added duck hunt, megaman, pacman, and ryu to smash 4, all with a focus on how retro they are.

That would be just as bad as a Minecraft rep.

Just say hack 'n slash, you Diablo autists piss me off to no end.

You're right, but it's still retarded.

Anything other than solaire or the chosen undead seems to unimportant to be the series rep, and solaire is already reaching as he only appears in one, and is just repeatedly referenced thereafter.

SEGA SATURN SHIRO!

Attached: beefy rig.jpg (765x772, 90.25K)

I agree, but nintendo isn't well known for being level headed and wise.

No, but Square actually has a history with Nintendo, and so does Final Fantasy as a series. They just picked the poster boy for the whole series.
You could argue, I suppose, that Capcom has a long history with Nintendo too, and that's fair, however if that's the route we're taking, then Ryu and Mega Man were already in 4, and I think that Amaterasu and Phoenix Wright are far more likely. Hell, even a Monster Hunter or Resident Evil rep is more likely. Out of every big Capcom series, DMC is the least likely one to be in Smash.

Attached: ^CA3E87D772C19D8662A45525CB64B165482C0E0D65B0B23C57^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (893x1253, 775.39K)

I would like amaterasu, Wright I don't see cause what the fuck would his fighting moves be? I guess they did it with villager and wii fit, but eh. Mon hun would be cool but who would it be? Just the PC with different weapons and armor sets?

I WILL SUBMIT THE EVIDENCE

the amount of memefaggotry around dark souls has always made it a joke

>over dramatic hit sounds and yelling, as per dark souls fucking tell me you wouldn't laugh hearing oedipus screaming with super mario in the background track
I don't really otherwise know what you'd want for it to be lighthearted? The chosen undead is such a blank slate that if he's put into literally any setting without any prior context he just looks like a knight. My only problem with an elite knight/solaire pick is
ANOTHER FUCKING SWARD FAGGOT
Hopefully he functions like snake and brings a weapon for every situation like any good player

touche

You make a good point.
also this though. No more swords.

I want to talk a bit about Final Smashes. Final Smashes are usually very cool and are discussed when talking about a character you want, however most people play with them off. How woud you feel if when Smash Balls are turned off, Final Smashes are earned through getting combos or filling a meter? Like say you get 25 hits in, you earn a Final Smash use. Each time you get hit yourself it goes down 1.

doesn't fit in smash.

If bayo fits, dante does.

Play project M because it ain't happening to any official game.

Attached: my_tears.png (348x319, 25.76K)

I'd be fine with them if they allowed you to enable a meter-based Final Smash, and also make some of them not completely overpowered if you do it that way (i.e. not undodgeable, super modes that are powerful, but not invincible, etc; Mario's was probably the best that I remember of the bunch), but also buff the ones that suck ass (Rosalina's, for instance). Some of them are really cool but with how Smash Balls disrupts the flow of gameplay from kicking the shit out of each other to 'oh look a floating ball, let's get that instead' it kinda gets annoying.

Nice meme

Attached: 20dfdca1d78526c1ec6eeca4f67880a29fb9fac49383bb237ea8380975690d3a.png (181x255, 9.07K)

SMT has been on 3DS and will be on switch. Persona is sony only.

They're stupid and don't belong in Smash period

that FULL SCREEN UNBLOCKABLE lvl 3 is still the best level 3 in every fighting game ever simply because it is unblockable and FULL SCREEN hitbox.

Attached: PersonaQBoxart.jpg (220x198, 22.23K)

Nintendo threads should be deleted, and all posters banned. Take that shit to 4/v/, they can't get enough of this garbage.

Attached: huda.png (864x1198, 236.23K)

I had forgotten about that. Point is, when the switch is going to get SMT5, taking purseowner for smash instead doesn't really make business sense.

It's counterintuitive, because I never thought I'd ever say "I hope it's a port rather than a new game", but that's what I'm hoping. Smash 4–especially after all its DLC– was packed with content, including characters who must have been difficult to license. In a new game, you have to do all that negotiation over again, and may not get everyone back (like Snake was lost from Brawl to 4 transition).

With a new game, you stand to both gain and lose content. There would no doubt be new stuff (like Inklings), but for all we know, Megaman or Pac Man or someone might never return. A port avoids those issues, you won't have to worry about losing any content. With a new game, you stand to lose characters/stages, but with an enhanced port you only stand to gain as the last game will be the base that the enhanced port starts from.

you're a faggot.

Sorry to say user but Wario will forever be a meme as long as sakurai is director

Attached: 05f8be2c8e46285e0049b14235c088d4fa894f6f711425c1d32a7889cdbb0605.jpg (640x480, 46.29K)

Attached: d6b2d6c5ebdbe60b7a2707463dcb324fcff2db20a5873b83e8985f628401240e.png (640x480, 273.68K)

Yikes dude. Most of the pics made came from my template/original post. Not bragging but surely you don't actually think you were the first to come up with it right? Original template here, though someone in the direct thread made a better one with the smash logo removed for easier edits.

Attached: sgsdgsg.png (1106x1304, 1.18M)

So a Smash Autist dug more into the potential main theme of "new" Smash Bros. Whether it is new or not I not sure since I'm not a Smash autist but still love the game.

Hopefully Samus will come out with her Prime 4 potential look instead of Other M. Who will be the guest fighters though? My money are on

>Goku

I wouldn't be surprised about crash, considering N sane trilogy is going multiplat now, as for spyro it's possible but don't hold your breath, the spyro trilogy remake has been all but confirmed, though that doesn't mean he'd be in smash necessarily.

Did they do an hour long analysis of the reveal trailer yet?
The song sounds interesting. At first it sounded vaguely like a distorted, almost BotW-esque version of the Smash 4 theme, but after another listen, it does sound new. Hard to tell, though.

I did my best, please someone put the entire dark souls intro in her eye or at least all the parts with the first flame.

I would buy 10 copies if Sami or a Advace Wars character made it in. Golden sun Issac would be pretty cool too.

FUCK

Attached: Bite za dusto.png (1106x1304 1.07 MB, 1.04M)

No. You get this instead.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1111x1307, 1.01M)

I'd honestly be behind any SMT rep, Persona or otherwise. Again, all I fucking want is Wonder Red and maybe Captain Toad too.

So, time to play add 5 remove 5..

The 5 I'd add:

1. Wario Land Wario
2. Lip (Panel de Pon)
3. Mona (Warioware)
4. Funky Kong
5. Earthworm Jim

The 5 I'd remove:

1. Roy (FE)
2. Robin
3. Lucina
4. Dark Pit
5. Corrin

I'm sick of Wario getting shafted. He needs a cool moveset based on his WL outings. I proposed a moveset a long time ago that I'll probably type up later, but the gist of it goes like this:

Joe? Who's Joe?

Attached: wariolift.gif (500x420, 58.05K)

This is kinda shit but here you go.

Attached: the dark souls of splatoon.webm (640x360, 1.1M)

I like this game
1.- Sami from Advanced Wars
2.- Issac
3.- Dixie Kong or K.rool. I think DKC2 Dixie would really fucking shine, with bubble gum on idle animation and playing the guitar taunt. Perhaps give her animal companions as special, barrel throws, and some actual DKC gameplay moves
4.- Paper Mario with partners as specials and moves
5.- Simon Belmont is probably my first choice for third party guest. I'd be ok with any other Castlevania rep, even Alucard or Shanoa.

Into the trash they go:
1.- Dark Pit
2.- Lucina
3.- Dr. Mario (move him as skin)
4.- Corrin
5.- Roy

Attached: 3ee61edfab33ff77292bbe62ef96a76ed82291074fcef62bace7aacb728132af.jpg (378x485, 87.75K)

Add:
Phoneix Wright
Crash
Spyro
Rhythm Heaven Rep
Simon Belmont

Remove:
Five of six Fire Emblem characters. I don't care which, they're all shit.

Attached: 90f6048df2b040cfd9cd36ab9db02a3faf82432d978d234408b2e1662c54d6c7.jpg (800x1129, 124.46K)

Marth as original
Ike as veteran and unique moveset
Robin as mage and not an entirely sword user.

Roy, Corrin and Lucina are extra and need to be removed. Id be ok with Roy if they just lazily copy-paste him since it takes no dev time or effort. Same with corrin, but only if they don't take up a slot. Lucina should be skin variant in an agreement to keep her yet not clog the roster with fire emblem sword users.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (601x960, 491.63K)

Wario Land Wario could just replace Wario Ware Wario, and Mona could take over Wario's Wario Ware moveset
That way you have 1 extra slot.
why? i mean what exactly would he do besides jump funny and shoot the red gun

What if they remove ALL FE characters except Marth then add Alm&Celica together as the secondary FE rep which is up to date?
I'd be ok with this.

That would be too good to be true mr. trips

>People asking for more characters from Mario, Fire Emblem, and Pokémon (And, their spin-off series)
>The only Nintendo series people want to see a new character rep come from is Golden Sun and nothing else.
Fuck Nintendo, fuck Sakurai, fuck this series, and fuck people hyped for this game.

Attached: Overwhelming sadness.png (531x1255, 387.6K)

Let me guess

Where? Aside from Captain Toad, I haven't seen many people asking for anyone from those three series.
Factually false, since people beg for Ridley, but even if it was true, what Nintendo series haven't really been represented yet aside from Golden Sun? We're really only left with obscure NES One-off games. The only one I see as likely is Balloon Fight, out of respect to Iwata.

I am allowed to dream.
Every thread

Attached: [mintypal2].jpg (2048x1687, 415.4K)

I could care less about Ridley.

See:

Dreamers not welcome.

Attached: Minority Deport.jpeg (673x960, 138.74K)

So you ARE a Ridleyfag.

Attached: 13.png (176x205, 32.58K)

Use his head to helicopter, whip, and lasso, use the barnyard blaster, use his snot buddy, ride on his rocket, throw Bob's fish tank, etc.

Hey now. I'm all up for custom robo, Holy magic century, Paper mario, Advanced wars, panel de pon, rythmn heaven, and even dillon from rolling west.

Yeah, I don't know about that, I'd prefer to see Mona with her own original moveset. BRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Jim has a variety of funny and powerful gags and weapons.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (583x409 1.61 MB, 238.45K)

ok user. You sold me. Tweet it to Sakurai. Make it happen.

The Ness entry on this chart always kills me. Everyone fucking hates Ness players.

Duck Hunt is literally one of the most iconic NES games, even to normalfags

Ness players, as well as Ness himself, can go fucking die in a ditch.

Attached: wariofinger.gif (210x240, 27.41K)

I agree wholeheartedly with Wario Land Wario and Earthworm Jim, although here's more.
Add:
>Banjo-Kazooie never ever

And excluding all Fire Emblem characters except Marth and Ike.
Remove:
>Dark Pit Who would be good with his own Uprising moveset instead of being a clone
>Inkling I don't want them in the new game

Attached: wariocarl.png (1130x900, 133.21K)

Ah, nice to meet a fellow patrici–

son

Attached: dededeanger.png (214x210, 64.47K)

This, it should be a catapulting attack that takes forever for the cow to land but then if it hits causes the opponent to be stuck in the ground for long enough to rack up about 10 smash attacks' worth of damage.

Inklings are ninentdos Minions

user, it doesn't work that way. You might as well claim Pikmin are nintendo's minions while you're at it.

Attached: 2big4u.png (720x400, 255.8K)

I'm calling it now, the cast is going to be disappointing and bloated with clones, the menu is going to continue with the schizophrenic design sakurai loves
None of your favorite older characters are getting in that means you goldensun and advance wars

Attached: 1499874828818.png (554x468, 258.75K)

I'm not happy that Sakurai's in charge again, but on the flipside, whoever they'd pass it off to would probably do a worse job than him. I don't like tempting the monkey's paw.

What? Where'd you hear this?

This is hideous news.

Attached: 5333047 _e1516462be0cd3387125e04b2d8a03e8.jpg (800x1132, 66.35K)

I'm glad she got axed. her entire comic was a fucking meme and they wasted great potential with her powers

Didn't Sakurai already say he wouldn't lead the next smash anyway?

The amount of Mario reps is even worse.

He's been saying that since Brawl,

We don't know that he's in charge, we just know he's on the project.

Add:

Remove:

Attached: DK.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

This, apparently.

Why does the idea of him working on the game "in silence" creep me out

Attached: T_O_O_B_I_G.png (1150x710, 209.56K)

>11 characters
Forgot about Wario.

Mario is Nintendo's flagship franchise that has its own spinoffs with Wario and Donkey Kong, of course it's going to have a lot of reps, especially since the spinoffs basically count as their own game series.

Attached: DIRenxRUEAAgje1.jpg large.jpg (221x241, 6.73K)

Attached: project autisM.png (640x360 186.35 KB, 7M)

Then why not just make it a Mario game? That way, Donkey Kong, Wario, and Yoshi can get all the proper representation they want (As well as Mario) without letting Space Yiff, Metroid is a Girl, Falcon Punch, and His name isn't Zelda getting in the way. Limit the Mario characters to Peach, Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Wario, AND NO ON ELSE!!!

Hell yeah, that would be so perfect!

Have you thought about chewing cyanide? That could help cure your autism.

Attached: 6fef054f10dcfc6bc970cb2b48598447daaa391a35364b6b6f001f2908e3ca29.jpg (480x456, 21.15K)

From a developer perspective that's not a good idea. That's one of the characters with most effort put into.

hey faggot, don't fucking slander. most of those people never asked for mario/zelda, and just a few asking for 1 pokemon

I recognize that and acknowledge that it's very unlikely. Just not a fan of Bowser Jr. and crew and there aren't many other characters in the roster I'd want removed.

Attached: 1427762007842.jpg (900x675, 117.76K)

In terms of pokemon arrivals, you're probably going to have the fire pussy, or the grass owl as the next character. No idea if greninja would be kept in, even though I enjoyed the shit out of him. more FE characters would probably include Alm or Celica for the recent release.
The reality of Konami characters is that konami is obsessed with getting its character used in gambling shit. So we likely won't ever see Goemon unless Konami gets its shit together, or Snake for that matter. It would've been a nice prospect for something like Amaterasu in smash with the new Okami HD release, however Sakurai would be dealing with tencent and its chinese kikery with League of Assclowns (I too enjoy warcraft 3 custom maps)

Attached: the last time you'll see his name in the credits.jpg (3840x2160, 4.24M)

tssk tssk, you're blind to see that your idols are just bad as shitposters, directing and doing a mediocre voice acting is hard work.

PATRICIAN TIER
People who ask for balance in villain representation Masked Man, K. Rool, etc
People asking for other nintendo reps to get their deserved attention: Advanced Wars, Golden Sun, Custom Robo
Characters that would simply be a good addition to the roster gameplaywise
Third Parties that are iconic in gaming history and go well with Smash/nintendo
Wanting more content for both online and single player, with more customization for online and more crazy modes to play and enjoy the game.

COOL TIER
people wanting characters that would be a good addition and good and nintendo related, representation of IPs aside
People wanting more Reps from already represented IPs, but the characters are cool.
Third Parties that are iconic
Wanting a cool Story mode that has replay ability and challenge

OK TIER
Third Parties that are ok, but could work
Characters that have slim chances to enter, but they'd fit right in
Wanting Adventure mode back
MEH TIER
Characters have slim chances to enter, but hey with Sakurai's touch they could work
Wanting Subspace emissary back

DELLUSIONAL TIER
anything that simply won't happen
Ridley
Goku or any retarded anime choice
Characters that simply won't happen due licencing issues
Wanting an anime-tier single player storyline

Definite vibes of the early 2000's which was when reddit and imageboards started hating eachother for this very reason. Taking memes, claiming it as their own and having the audacity to claim the imageboard stole it. Doesn't help that years later moot opened the flood gates and allowed reddit to over saturate Holla Forums with "treat me special, I'm new here" and shit. So I'm not surprised by this circumstance.

I don't know where I fall on this list. I want more villains (like Dr. Eggman), and more Nintendo reps that I think would be interesting (like Mona and Funky Kong) and represent franchises that don't get enough attention (like Lip), but I also want third parties that have no chance in hell (Master Chief, Earthworm Jim, etc.). I'm all over the place on this tier list

I don't care about Goku or single player shit though.

Attached: lip.gif (400x473, 33.74K)

I mean he did appear in the Switch version of Minecraft, but that's about it. Otherwise there's no way Microsoft would allow the Chief to make their mascot into a Nintendo-focused crossover. You'd be better off hoping for Banjo or the Battletoads.

I would add:
1. Wario Land (keep the bike and chomp)
2. Mario/Dr.Mario or add his countless attires from Mario Odyssey, doing something similar with Luigi but as the pumkin from Wario's Woods
3. Eggman (if possible)
4. Teleroboxer
5. Waluigi or anyone from WarioWare, Wario really needs a sidekick, Dr. Mario isn't that thoughful

Remove:
All of Fire Emblem keeping Marth and Dyke, seriously did that shit ever catch on?

Casting Homer Simpson to be the voice of Jim

Lucas mains are the other side of the same coin.

Attached: Wario bashing.png (1166x1166, 1.82M)

You say that, but Xbox head Phil Spencer is open to all sorts of possibilities with Microsoft-owned IP. I think Master Chief legitimately does have a non-zero chance because of his Minecraft cameo, as that's similar to how Cloud got in despite only previously making an appearance in a Kingdom Hearts game on the GBA.

Nah, the bike can go. I want his shoulder rush to be a B move, although I'm okay with the chomp staying as long as it functions more like his Wario World coin suction.

Yes, please. I'm sure he'd relish the opportunity to voice something other than Homer spouting the same cringe-worthy topical American culture "jokes" written by retired french golfers for the past 20 years.

If that's the case, then I want his rocket hat to be fast and not making him easily vulnerable to meteor smashes.

To add:
>NO LIP NO TIP

To remove

That can be arranged

Attached: wario-mario-kart-8-warioing-intensifies-creepy-close-up-14017322780.gif (380x213, 1.92M)

I went full autism and elaborated on the tiers:

PATRICIAN TIER
People who ask for balance in villain representation Masked Man, K. Rool, etc
People asking for other nintendo reps to get their deserved attention: Advanced Wars, Golden Sun, Custom Robo
Characters that would simply be a good addition to the roster gameplaywise
Third Parties that are iconic in gaming history and go well with Smash/nintendo
Wanting more content for both online and single player, with more customization for online and more crazy modes to play and enjoy the game.
Wanting characters that are secret like Mewtwo in Melee where the conditions are cryptic. Wanting the future DLC characters to not be stated how to get them and having fun figuring out how to get them by playing the game. They don't even tell you when an update happened.
Stages that are fun and balanced to play outside of "Final destination" version of the stage.
Wanting stages with easter eggs, love letter to fans, and cameos of other characters.

COOL TIER

people wanting characters that would be a good addition and good and nintendo related, representation of IPs aside
People wanting more Reps from already represented IPs, but the characters are cool.
3rd Rep of an already represented IP, but the character is a fan favorite that would shine gameplaywise
Wanting characters with unique movesets that bring something fresh (Polearm users, whip users, etc)
Third Parties that are iconic
Wanting a cool Story mode that has replay ability and challenge
Wanting something like Brawl's stickers or Smash 4's equipment parts for a single player experience that challenges you to use the equipment/stickers creatively to pass the stages.
Wanting a 1-4 player single player campaign like a fast paced Kirby Super Star, except actually fun, with bosses actually being enemies from Nintendo Ips and not OCs,
and not Floaty or boring like Brawl's SSE
Wanting Trophy Easter Eggs like in Melee

OK TIER

Nintendo IPs that have yet to be represented in Smash, their IP is nothing special but the character is cool
Third Parties that are ok, but could work
4th or above character of an already represented IP, but the character would shine gameplaywise
Characters that have slim chances to enter, but they'd fit right in
Wanting 2nd Character from Third Party Rep Guest that is a Veteran that is iconic
Wanting Adventure mode back

MEH TIER

Nintendo IPs that have yet to be represented in Smash, but their IP is whatever
People wanting more Reps from an already well represented IP
Yet another character of an already oversaturated IP (Fire Emblem, Pokemon) and they wouldn't really shine (yet another sword user)
Wanting gimmicky characters that are different, but doesn't mean it fits with smash, it's good, the meta, balanced or they're simply not fun to play/play against.
Semi-clones, but they're like Ryu to ken and their gameplay is completely different
Characters have slim chances to enter, but hey with Sakurai's touch they could work
Wanting 2nd Character from Third Party Rep Guest that is a Veteran
Wanting Subspace emissary back

DELLUSIONAL TIER
anything that simply won't happen
Semi-Clones and clones gameplay wise.
Wanting more sword users that bring nothing new to the table
DEAD IN THE WATER IP that only hipster faggots care about and the character wouldn't even fit gameplaywise
Ridley
Goku or any retarded anime choice
Characters that simply won't happen due licencing issues
Anything from Pachinkonami (won't happen)
Wanting 2nd character from Third Party Rep Guest
Wanting stages that don't have ends on the sides where you can cheese the enemy by camping on the sides
Wanting meme stages with annoying hazards
Wanting an anime-tier single player storyline

I'll grant you that, but the problem is that the Xbone already has a rightfully piss-poor reputation among gamers for having most of their 'exclusives' also be on Windows 10, especially compared to the PS4. Having him in Minecraft isn't too bad for them because not only is Minecraft on every modern system anyway, they own the IP so they have more control over his appearance. Having their console's mascot in Smash, a game that's guaranteed to be a system seller for one of their rivals, would mean endless amounts of shit from fans of both, and I'm not sure MS is willing to bite the bullet on that front. Banjo and Battletoads at least have history with Nintendo by way of Rare. Master Chief doesn't have that luxury. Mind you, I'd be laughing my ass off if they actually did it.